Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabbles!

Quite Contrary

I strongly believe that we need more of these boys ill at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm grinning like a manic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please give us more of this scrummy goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::D:D:):bleh:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all so much, I can't say it enough! You're the best! :unsure:

17 – Never

Spring had just barely sprung, the weather not warm, but no longer freezing. Kai had come over, as planned, to hang out and enjoy the turning weather. When Kai arrived, however, he was clearly a little under the weather, just beginning to come down with something. James was tempted to shut down their plans then and there, but before he could say anything, Kai was already suggesting that James teach him soccer. James decided to let it slide…for now. Maybe Kai will tell me on his own, James thought, I hope….

Surprisingly strong despite his deceptively thin form, Kai’s kick defiantly had force. What he lacked was aim, and James was starting to wonder if Kai wasn’t kicking the ball past him on purpose. Every time the brunet raced down the field, he could look back just in time to see Kai snapped forward slightly with a sneeze. Though he couldn’t hear them, James could imagine the breathless, forceful doubles and the quiet, embarrassed sniffle that followed. And yet, Kai had said nothing about feeling poorly. James was beginning to feel like he was going to lose his mind. Cradling the rescued ball under one arm, James caught Kai shivering, tugging on the sleeves of his jacket. That’s it, James thought, ready to burst. “Okay, enough is enough,” he said firmly, dropping the ball as he approached the smaller boy, “Can we please go inside so you can stop being cold and sick and miserable?”

Kai’s smile faded, green eyes widening with shock. His brow furrowed and suddenly he looked genuinely distressed. “I’m not miserable!” he blurted out, “I’m never miserable when you’re around.”

Almost as soon as the words were out, his mouth snapped shut, cheeks flushing brightly; he looked terrified. James froze, feeling the tips of his ears warm, and he knew he was blushing too. All of a sudden, he felt warm on the inside. He stepped forward towards Kai, who clearly needed to sneeze, now too embarrassed to do so. James smiled, watching as Kai rubbed his nose once, twice, three times. “Kai,” he said softly.

“Y-yeahhh?” Kai avoided his gaze.

“Kai, look at me.”

Kai barely glanced up, his eyelashes catching the sunshine. His dark head jerked forward tightly, fist pressing against his nose, “Heh’igst-shu! Huh’ipkshu!

“Bless you, bless you,” James said gently, “So…how about we go inside so you can at least stop being cold? And then maybe by tomorrow you can stop being sick too.”

Still blushing, Kai nodded and let James take his hand and keep it for the entire walk home.

Always, always, always love your wonderful comments! :yes:

EEEEEEHHHH!!!!! I'm giggling like a frikkin school girl here! MORE pleeeeeaaaaase and more James sneezes pleeeeassssee!!

:yes::unsure: Love this so much.

'“Can we please go inside so you can stop being cold and sick and miserable?”

Kai’s smile faded, green eyes widening with shock. His brow furrowed and suddenly he looked genuinely distressed. “I’m not miserable!” he blurted out, “I’m never miserable when you’re around.”' YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Love, love, love this! First, how James is noticing everything even though Kai's trying to hide it and then James being all worried and Kai saying how he's never miserable around James. AWWWWWWW! Freaking perfect.

'his eyelashes catching the sunshine' I really like that. It's pretty and I can picture it happening.

'“Bless you, bless you,” James said gently, “So…how about we go inside so you can at least stop being cold? And then maybe by tomorrow you can stop being sick too.”'

^ First, I love how he says it twice heheh sooo cute. And then the whole rest of it is just freaking. :wub::inlove:

Aww, thanks everyone! Your comments just kill me :yes: Now, James' turn...

55 – Sports

Hhiiihh…ih! H’ishhuh! Hah-ischuh! O-oh, God, n-not hh’ih! H’Eptshiu! Snff. Again,” James scrubbed viciously at his tickling nose.

Just as he was straightening, a soccer ball slammed into his shoulder with a resounding ‘thwack.’ “Shit! Are you okay?” Kai called, running over anxiously.

James winced, squinting at the smaller boy. He rotated his shoulder; it really didn’t hurt that bad. “Yep. Your aim is improving,” he said dryly.

Kai frowned at him, “You’re the one who wanted to come out here and play. I told you to stay inside.”

James sniffled, retrieving the soccer ball from where it had rolled away. “It’s so nice outside,” he protested, “I didn’t w-want….ugh. Snf! Want to waste the…hih! Day. H’ish-isht! Uhh…snf. J-jeez…”

Kai rolled his eyes, “One more.”

James managed a sneezy glare before his head snapped down again, “H’idjschuh! Snff! Happy?”

“…thrilled.”

James nodded, ignoring the sarcasm. He kicked the ball back down the field and pointed, “Back where you were.”

Kai raised an eyebrow, arguments building up inside him, ready to spill out. James was looking pointedly at the ball, and not at him. Clenching his jaw, Kai marched back down to the ball, which he gave merciless kick back to James, who stopped it easily, catching it beneath his foot. He rubbed his irritated blue eyes and gave Kai a reproachful look that said clearly ‘play nice.’ He sniffled and passed the ball to Kai. His breath began to hitch again just as it reached Kai, who promptly kicked it back. His watery eyes struggling to focus on the blur of black and white, James knew he wouldn’t have time to stop the ball before passing it. His foot connected with the ball just as the fit struck, sending the ball soaring in a random direction and landing his ass in the grass. “H’ischuh! Ish! H’ish! Snf. Oh, ow…Hhehhh…Idjschu! Gh’ih…Ischt! Ishuuh!

Kai hurried over, kneeling next to James in the grass. “I shouldn’t have let you stay out here this long,” he muttered, searching his pockets desperately for tissues.

James glanced at him with teary eyes, “I…hh’ih! L-left Eptshew! Huhh…H’iishh! Snfsnf! Ugh…left baahhh…b-back…H’ischt!

Kai just stared, feeling confused and helpless. James wrinkled his nose and scrubbed at it. “Snff! P’ihh! Nhh…H’issht! Po-hih! Pocket!” he gasped out, ducking his head again as he rocked forward, “Gssht! Huhh…hih-hih-h’idschuuh!

Left. Back. Pocket! Kai lurched forward, reaching around James to awkwardly retrieve the tissues from the brunet’s pocket. “At least you came prepared,” Kai muttered, pulling out several tissues and passing them to James.

James blew his nose twice and held out his hand for more tissues, turning his head to the side to release a breathless triple, “Ish-isht! H’ishew!

Kai stood up to fetch the soccer ball. They were going home whether James liked it or not. As James blew his nose again, he wondered if maybe he should listen to Kai more often.

Silliness. :( Comments are always appreciated.

Heheehehehehehe.

I loved when Kai was like, "One more." :zippy2: Sooo funny/cute. And then James' "sneezy glare!" Awwww! And "landing his ass in the grass..." :yes: Aw, poor baby! I feel bad laughing at him! Plus, plus, plus, that amazingly desperate fit was just...hawt. :( And their bantering. :wink3: Love this. Love them. Huggies for them and extra for James. :whoo:

Awww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Never: Ohhh!!!!!!! Kai is such a sweetie!!!!!!!!!!

“I’m not miserable!” he blurted out, “I’m never miserable when you’re around.”

That killed me!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to read it again, just to get the full cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. James' fit then was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do more like these!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot describe how amazinging they are!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite Contrary - Awww.. poor James and his sneezing fit!

I love these..they're great. I wish I could quote things that I love, but I love all of it, so there you go. ^_^

Can't wait to read more. :D

Oh wow! Okay, so I've been lurking for some time, but I finally decided to join the forum, and I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVE these drabbles! Kai is my favorite, but just barely. Keep up the excellent work!

Aww, thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed James' allergies (I enjoy them too :P ) Also, SneezeyLove, yay for delurking! Glad you joined! So, I have another drabble. This one is pretty far into their relationship, probably a liiiittle farther than most of the stuff I write. Hope you enjoy!

13 – Care

James sat on the couch, his lap covered with half of a giant blanket. Tilting his head back towards the kitchen, he tried to raise his scratchy, hoarse voice, “Kai, come sit down! You’re going to make yourself worse.”

Back in the kitchen, Kai pulled the whistling kettle off the stove, frowning. “No one gets sick f-from…hh! Heh’ishuh! From standing up,” Kai called back, turning from the mugs he was busy with to sneeze again, “H’ipshuh! Snf!

James sniffled and cleared his throat, muffling a cough into his sleeve. He looked with annoyance at the empty couch cushion beside him. “Kai, just sit down. I’m losing my voice,” he tried again.

Kai raised an eyebrow and stifled a laugh, muttering to himself, “Then try not yelling across the house….”

Giving both mugs a final stir, Kai grabbed them both and returned to the living room. He offered one to James as he joined the brunet on the couch. James sniffed it and set it on the table beside him, wrinkling his nose. Kai gave him a weird look, “It’s just tea. I put honey in it and everything.”

James nodded, “I…hhhih! I know. Heh…huh’eptshiu! Snf! Steam.”

Kai passed him the box of tissues they were sharing and James blew his nose. Kai scooted closer to James, who lifted the edge of the blanket obligingly so that they could share the warmth. Kai smiled at him and sipped his own mug, sighing contentedly. James picked up the TV remote, surfing through channels on mute. “What do you wanna watch?”

Kai shrugged and shivered as a chill raced up his spine. He moved close to James again, who wrapped an arm around his waist unconsciously, letting Kai’s dark head rest against his shoulder. He turned his face away, the remote wavering in his hand, “Hh…ih’hih! Snf. Hihhh…Ugh, damn. Snf! I hate it when that happens.”

Kai lifted his head, kissing James’ cheek, “Sorry. Almost bless you.”

James settled on a random made-for-TV movie. It didn’t really matter, since neither of them were really paying attention to it. He had just set the remote down when the tickle reappeared. He jerked forward, “Tschew!

Settling back against the cushions with a surprised sniffle, Kai shifted against him, “Bless you for real.”

“Thanks. Tired?”

Kai hair brushed against the skin of his neck as the smaller boy shook his head and James felt, rather than saw, the faint blush that rose in Kai’s cheeks as he replied, “Nope, just comfy.”

James smiled and kissed the top of his head, reaching for his mug of carefully prepared tea. He sipped it happily as Kai snuggled closer and tucked the blanket more securely around them both.

Feedback is always appreciated! :laugh2:

Ohhhhh, so cute!!!!!!! I love how they're sharing a blanket, and then Kai's "Almost bless you," and then his "Bless you for real." !!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwness. And then when Kai was like, "No, just comfy." SO DAMN CUTE. LOVE! I want a James and Kai flavored ice-cream cone!

so cuuuuuuute! I love these! thanks so much for writing these! looking forward to more.

You people are so amazing...thank you! :blushing:

35 – Breath

James was watching Kai sleep, his eyes tracking the slow rise and fall of his thin chest, listening to his congested breathing. Kai rubbed his face into his pillow, wrinkling his nose irritably. He woke himself up with a soft, “Hh…yischt!

Kai blinked slowly, pushing himself up on arm just in time to press his other hand against his nose, muffling a second sneeze, “Heh’igst!

The sneeze irritated his throat and Kai gave a short cough into his sleeve, but that only served to make it worse. Feeling his chest tighten, Kai tried to take a slow, steady breath, feeling the air squeeze into his lungs and catch. Suddenly he was coughing, his body shaking with the effort of producing the hollow barks. His arm gave out from underneath him and he curled up on the bed. James hurried to kneel beside him, feeling an icy panic slip into his chest as Kai struggled for air. Kai curled up further, his cheeks flushing as the coughs ripped their way out, his breath coming in wheezy desperate gasps between. James struggled to help him sit up to ease the pressure on his chest, feeling more helpless than ever, “Breathe, love.”

Kai peeked his eyes open, gasping out, “…trying…”

The pain in Kai’s gaze terrified him, and he climbed into bed in an instant, sitting behind the smaller boy to support him in a more upright position. James rubbed his back gently and offered Kai a glass of water from the bed stand, helping him take slow sips. Kai gritted his teeth as the coughs simmered down, trying to muffle them into submission. The coughing finally stopped, James set the glass aside, pulling Kai up against him. One palm pressed flat against Kai’s chest, James felt Kai’s stuttering, delicate inhales and exhales as he fought to breathe normally. Kai clung to him, one hand weakly fisted in the material of James’ shirt. James pressed a kiss to the top of his head, murmuring over and over, “You’re okay, sweetheart, you’re fine…Just breathe, you’re gonna be okay…”

Kai rested his forehead against the brunet’s neck; the soft puffs of air that hit James’ skin were comforting. Rocking him ever so slightly and continuing to whisper soft nonsense to the boy held safe in his arms, James wasn’t sure which of them he was trying to reassure.

:wub: I apologize for the minimal amount of sneezing in this, but I guess it was more of a cold/comfort/cough drabble. It just happened that way. Hope you all enjoyed anyways :cry:

Aw, don't apologize! This is perfect just the way it is!!!! The whole comfort thing gets me every time, and your boys are already so cute on their own!

“Breathe, love.”

^ Sad, but....gah, it's so sweet!

James pressed a kiss to the top of his head, murmuring over and over, “You’re okay, sweetheart, you’re fine…Just breathe, you’re gonna be okay…”

^ Aww, James is such a good "comforter!" And Kai, awwww! Poor little baby! I'm so glad James was there to comfort him and huggle him!

Rocking him ever so slightly and continuing to whisper soft nonsense to the boy held safe in his arms, James wasn’t sure which of them he was trying to reassure.

^ Yep. Just. Beautiful. That's real loveee.

Some things are sweeter than sneezing, and Kai is so delicate I just love to watch him be taken care of.

Aww! I really love this one a lot! It is no worse for lack of sneezing, trust me! I agree wholeheartedly with queenie - some things are better than sneezing! Poor Kai, he's such a sweetie! And James is so wonderful for taking care of him!

Aww my baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely didn't need the sneezing in this! Don't apologise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Care was just amazing! So sweet!!!!

Please give us more of this brilliant, heart melting I'm-a-puddle-of-goo-on-the-floor scrumminess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! Ok, so I'm just gonna throw some Alex in there for the heck of it... :heart:

52 – Ravenous

Trish was calmly putting away clean dishes, humming to herself under her breath as she cleaned up the kitchen. Alex slouched in, sniffling, his blonde hair flopping into his eyes messily. Catching his sister when her back was turned, Alex wrapped his arms loosely and heavily around her shoulders, leaning against her. “Trish…” he moaned loudly in her ears.

Trish winced, “What?”

“Make me some food.”

Trish removed his arms, pushing at them with her fingertips like they were contaminated. She started sorting the silverware, “No thanks.”

Alex sniffled, pouting. He leaned against her back again, ignoring her attempts to shrug him off. His voice sounded in her ear again, “But I’m…hh…snf! I’m sick. H’kshu!

Trish shrieked indignantly at the mist that fell across her neck, moving quickly to the opposite end of the kitchen, “Alex! That’s so gross!”

The blond ran a wrist under his nose, sniffling delicately. “You always make Kai food when he’s sick,” he protested.

Trish ignored his big brown cow eyes boring into the back of her head. “Kai…is not a pain in the ass, unlike you,” she muttered with a wry smile.

Alex huffed, his hair fluttering up momentarily before settling back into his eyes, one strand tickling his nose. His head jerked forward, “Heh’kssh!

He sniffled pathetically and Trish turned to stare at him, her resolve crumbling slowly. “I’m starving though,” Alex whined, dragging out his vowels.

And…he was on his own. Trish thrust a can of soup at him and walked out of the room.

Sibling relationships are such fun... :) Hope you enjoyed this silliness.

Ohhhh, I'm so glad Trish isn't my sister! Not because of anything she did in this particular update, but...yeah. :heart: Anyway....liked this a lot! I don't have a brother, but I'm pretty sure I'd kill him if he sneezed on me lol! I don't know why, but I laughed out loud when you talked about his 'cow eyes.' So funnnnny.

So am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to see more of Alex in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Archived