Sneeze Fetish Forum

27jaredjensen's drabble thread [56/101]

27jj

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the longer sick!Sam fic!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't delay too long... :twisted::omg::drool::laugh:

Thank you so much:)

Teasing!Dean is evil! :drool: And I love him, therefore I am evil as well! :laugh:

Just delicious! :heart:

One of these days I'll get my longer sick!Sam fic posted...

Ohhh you said the magic words! :heart:

Hee, thanks!! Glad you liked the teasing Dean:)

I loved it! Allergic!Sam and Teasing!Dean are the perfect duo! Your fics are amazing! I can't wait for the December chapter on 365 days! ;)

Thank you!! That means so much to me :heart:

Omg, that was awesome!! :drool:

Thank you thank you:)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blushing:

This is cute and funny at the same time! I sooo miss these easy days right now!

And the promise of a longer Sick!Sam fic.... :wub:

BTW I think I forgot to tell you - your spelling are so hooooooot *burns*

• 3 weeks later...
:heart:

This is cute and funny at the same time! I sooo miss these easy days right now!

And the promise of a longer Sick!Sam fic.... :lol:

BTW I think I forgot to tell you - your spelling are so hooooooot *burns*

Aww, thank you so much!! I miss those days too!

Prompt 44: Tissue

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters: Sammy and Dean

Word Count: 694 Uh. So much for a drabble…

A/N: Happy birthday ooo!! I was kind of waiting until it was actually the 29th where I’m at to post this, but then I remembered that you are in the future!! So it didn’t really matter. I hope you’re having a fabulous birthday!!

Sam is a sneaky little shit.

Dean should know. He taught Sam everything. Taught him how to tie his shoes. How to play poker and hustle pool. How to drive. How to fight.

And apparently, how to manipulate your brother into thinking you’re asleep so you can take over the wheel when he goes inside the gas station to pay.

“Damnit, Sam. Get the hell outta my seat.”

Dean tries to open the driver’s side door but it’s locked. Sam smirks at him from the other side of the window before rolling it down a crack.

“Sick people ride shotgun,” he says, and then he’s rolling the window back up and starting the car. Dean pounds the side of the Impala once with his fist, his mouth open in protest, but then he wrenches to the side with a sneeze that Sam can clearly hear.

HRTSHSH-chuh!” He stands there for a minute outside of the Impala, regaining his composure with a few quick sniffles and a rough swipe under his nose with the sleeve of his jacket. Sam waits him out patiently, and sure enough Dean’s stalking around to the other side of the car in the next minute. He opens the door, but doesn’t get in right away, and Sam looks over to see why.

“UH’HTSHCH! Heh-KTCHCH!”

Dean’s standing, on hand on the door while the other is cupped over his mouth and nose, his shoulders shaking as he sneezes forcefully several more times.

HPSHshuh! Hhh…ktchshSHOO! Huh-HTCHCH-eh!”

When he drops into the passenger seat, nose red and eyes watery, Sam notices the flush on his face and frowns.

“You look like crap.”

“Shut up, Sab.”

Out of nowhere there’s a hand on his forehead, and he knocks it away with his own. Sam manages to look hurt and frowns even harder, his forehead wrinkling.

“You have a fever.”

Dean glares, contemplates wrestling Sam for the wheel just so Sam will shut up, but his brother is the biggest, strongest person he knows and he’s suddenly exhausted-- just the thought of using any energy at the moment makes his head swim. Sam’s probably right about the fever.

Despite his effort to stay awake, Dean quickly dozes off and doesn’t wake until its dark out. He’s immediately propelled forward by a fit of coughing, and he’s not surprised when he feels Sam rubbing circles in his back. When the coughing subsides, he looks up to find that they’re parked in front of a mini mart next to a gas station.

“Why arend’t you drivigg?” He croaks out, which makes him cough more. Sam reaches between the seats and pulls a plastic bag into his lap.

“Had to stop for supplies. I didn’t know if you were going to wake up before we got to a motel.”

Dean drags a hand down his face and eyes the so-called supplies, and spots a box of Kleenex and several bottles of medicine. He wipes his suddenly runny nose on his wrist and shakes his head when Sam holds out a bottle of NyQuil toward him.

“Doh thangks.”

“Dean-”

“Sab. If you’re dot goigg to drive, boove your ass over add let be.”

Sam rolls his eyes, but pushes everything back into the bag and turns on the ignition. As they pull out onto the highway, Dean’s nose tingles and he scrubs at his nose with his knuckles.

“C-cad you had be a tissue?” The slight hitch in Dean’s breathing is subtle and Sam almost doesn’t catch it, but the urgency in his voice gives him away. Sam smiles to himself as he pulls out the box of Kleenex and tears the plastic covering off with one hand. Dean grabs a handful of tissues and shoves them under his nose as his breath hitches again, more noticeably this time.

Hehh…HTCHxxsh! Huh-HRTCSHhtch!”

The sneezes are congested and somewhat stifled against the pile of Kleenex, and Sam wordlessly plucks another from the box and holds it out as Dean sniffles afterwards. He blows his nose and drops the used Kleenex on the floor between his feet.

This time, when Sam offers the bottle of NyQuil, Dean takes it without a word.

LOL, Sam. "Sick people ride shotgun." I love that, and the forehead feel, and the back-rubbing. Such a perfect little slice of h/c; thanks for sharing.

Gahhhh. :heart:

I love the very first line of this (sneaky little shit!!), and it only gets better from there. I love how awesome Sam is, all sneaking into the driver's seat and telling Dean he has to ride shotgun, and GAHHH how incredibly hot it is when Dean's standing and supporting himself against the car and having this HOT HOT sneezing fit, and then realising he's super-exhausted and just kind of folding and falling asleep, and then AGHGHGAHHH when he's just about to sneeze and trying to ask Sam for a tissue which is like the hottest thing ever, and then Sam STILL being all awesome and knowing Dean needs another tissue and handing it to him, and did I mention GAHH and AGHHH?

Thank you sooo much! :heart::)

WOW!!!!!! That was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for this!

I love how Sam is a 'Sneaky little shit,' and I totally love your Drabbles!

Please do more!!!!!!!! :lol::):P:):laugh::blushing::laugh:

Did I not comment on this yesterday? *shakes head* Overwhelmed by the hotness I was, apparently.

Sam offering tissue assistance, and Dean requiring many tissues stat, and the rubbing circles in the back, and the crafty crafty stealing of the driver's seat involving Time and A Trap and Patience and Sneakiness, and stopping for supplies for Mr. Sickie... soooo good.

Sammy is a sneaky bitch :drool: ! He really knows how to read Dean - and how to handle him because Dean isn't an easy sick person. Love Sam being bossy!

I love it! I love your signature! I wish I could have a signature. But mine would be like mine on Neopets! It would either be-You used to think of me as dark and scary but now I'm just your stylish ally!(NOT!) or it would be- Yes I have crashed into your newsvan. And yes I am on a destructive rampage. Ok but back to reveiwing! I love the first line! I would have commented sooner but I was out of state buying a house(my parents are the ones buying it obviously)and I couldn't check :drool: it was TORTURE!! TORTURE I tell you! Anyways, YOU BLEW UP MY HEAD WITH YOUR AMAZINGNESS! You are an awesome writer! Sammy stole my heart in this fic! *Chases Sam* Give me my heart back Sam!!! I need it to survive!! *FACEPALM* I'm such a weirdo... :laugh:

Hello, this is your official pestering call for any Supernatural sexiness you may be sitting on. Pester pester. Also your official Happy New Year salutation and your I Love That You Exist notification.

Hello, this is your official pestering call for any Supernatural sexiness you may be sitting on. Pester pester. Also your official Happy New Year salutation and your I Love That You Exist notification.

Seconded :zippy:

LOL, Sam. "Sick people ride shotgun." I love that, and the forehead feel, and the back-rubbing. Such a perfect little slice of h/c; thanks for sharing.

Hee, glad you enjoyed that part:) Thank you!!

LOL Sam the sneaky little shit! :D

Sooo lovely! :heart:

And so hot sneezes... gah!

:laugh: Thank you :lol:

Gahhhh. :heart:

I love the very first line of this (sneaky little shit!!), and it only gets better from there. I love how awesome Sam is, all sneaking into the driver's seat and telling Dean he has to ride shotgun, and GAHHH how incredibly hot it is when Dean's standing and supporting himself against the car and having this HOT HOT sneezing fit, and then realising he's super-exhausted and just kind of folding and falling asleep, and then AGHGHGAHHH when he's just about to sneeze and trying to ask Sam for a tissue which is like the hottest thing ever, and then Sam STILL being all awesome and knowing Dean needs another tissue and handing it to him, and did I mention GAHH and AGHHH?

Thank you sooo much! :heart::wub:

I was talking with my sis about Sam and Dean and she was all randomly, Sam is a sneaky little shit, and for some reason it wanted to be written :D

I'm glad you like it!! :heart:

WOW!!!!!! That was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for this!

I love how Sam is a 'Sneaky little shit,' and I totally love your Drabbles!

Please do more!!!!!!!! :laugh::D

Awww, thanks so much!!!

Did I not comment on this yesterday? *shakes head* Overwhelmed by the hotness I was, apparently.

Sam offering tissue assistance, and Dean requiring many tissues stat, and the rubbing circles in the back, and the crafty crafty stealing of the driver's seat involving Time and A Trap and Patience and Sneakiness, and stopping for supplies for Mr. Sickie... soooo good.

Where is this hotness that was so overwhelming??

:) Mr. Sickie!!! That's why I was calling Dean a sickie:) Thankity thank you!!

Sammy is a sneaky bitch :heart: ! He really knows how to read Dean - and how to handle him because Dean isn't an easy sick person. Love Sam being bossy!

Haha, thank you so much!!

I love it! I love your signature! I wish I could have a signature. But mine would be like mine on Neopets! It would either be-You used to think of me as dark and scary but now I'm just your stylish ally!(NOT!) or it would be- Yes I have crashed into your newsvan. And yes I am on a destructive rampage. Ok but back to reveiwing! I love the first line! I would have commented sooner but I was out of state buying a house(my parents are the ones buying it obviously)and I couldn't check :rolleyes: it was TORTURE!! TORTURE I tell you! Anyways, YOU BLEW UP MY HEAD WITH YOUR AMAZINGNESS! You are an awesome writer! Sammy stole my heart in this fic! *Chases Sam* Give me my heart back Sam!!! I need it to survive!! *FACEPALM* I'm such a weirdo... :D

mads3rv3r is the freaking genuis who made my signature and it is BRILLIANTLY HOT.

Thank you so much for reading!! Uh, sorry about your head... :heart:

Omg, this is love! :heart:

Thank you!!

I am forever in your debt for your Supernatural awesomeness

I'm down with that!! :) Thanks for reading!!

Seconded :wub:

Oooops. I failed at that:(

I don't have reliable/accessible internet anymore so its hard for me to get on here. But my hope is to get some stuff up tonight!!

• 2 weeks later...

Prompt 13: Care

Characters: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 122

Sam moans softly, tosses and turns.

Dean hovers, hand just above his shoulder, not sure if he should wake his brother or not. Judging from the last time did, Sam wouldn’t be too happy with Dean for letting him fall asleep. And what would he say to Sam, once he’s awake? Was it another nightmare? Let’s talk about it?

Just as he’s about to walk away, Sam wakes with a start, eyes wide, panting hard. He looks at Dean for a second, then twists away and sneezes into his elbow.

Hestchshuh!”

Dean takes a startled step back, feels almost relieved- instead of asking about nightmares he asks Sam if he’s coming down with something- and taking care of Sam is suddenly easier.

Prompt 22: Embarrassment

Word Count: 189

Sam unlocks the door and pushes it open slowly, sighing in relief when it doesn’t creak.

When he left earlier that morning, Dean was sleeping, and would no doubt still be passed out on the bed, the same bed he’d been confined to for the past couple of days.

At first, Sam thinks that Dean still is sleeping, but as soon as he closes the door behind him Dean starts to sit up, coughing. He shivers slightly when Sam places a gentle hand between his shoulder blades and rubs circles on his back, and when he looks up at Sam, his face is flushed in embarrassment. He only meets Sam’s eyes for a second, and then he leans forward slightly, eyelashes fluttering.

HPTCHCH-uh! Sorry.” His hands are cupped around his mouth and nose and he turns his back to Sam before pulling out a Kleenex and blowing his nose softly into it.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Sam replies gently, but he’s drowned out by a tense, half-stifled sneeze. He sighs, stands, gives Dean’s arm shoulder a squeeze before heading into the bathroom to give his brother a moment of privacy.

Me(Hex): Amazing! I'm running out of things to say about these which makes me...speechless!

ZIM: Hmmm you did well...for an earthling...

GIR: TACOS!!! Your drabbles are like a taco! Yummy tacos!

Aww! Poor, sick, embarrassed Dean. :drool: I love your caretaking Sam, though. He's perfectly characterized in this situation. I can totally see him doing that...

And I also feel bad for little Sammy in #13. The upset, sick Winchester boys! Both of them at once! Are you trying to kill me? Somehow you know exactly which buttons of mine to push...are you psychic or something? I don't care, I love it!

[Dean takes a startled step back, feels almost relieved- instead of asking about nightmares he asks Sam if he’s coming down with something- and taking care of Sam is suddenly easier.

That's so sweet and sad at the same time. Dealing with nightmares is difficult but taking care of each other isn't. That's so Winchester.

He shivers slightly when Sam places a gentle hand between his shoulder blades and rubs circles on his back, and when he looks up at Sam, his face is flushed in embarrassment. He only meets Sam’s eyes for a second, and then he leans forward slightly, eyelashes fluttering.

Awww, poor embarressed Dean!

Nice work! Thank you for writing both!

I love your Awesome!Sam. Somehow it's almost as good as sick!Sam. Which... is epic in my world.

And poor sick embarrassed Dean is delicious!

Eeeee! Fantastic as always! :bleh:

I am forever in your debt for your Supernatural awesomeness

This.

And this too.

My favorites here are definitely "Tissue" and "Care". Ahahaha, I love Sam being an awesome, sneaky bitch. And as much as I'm a Sam girl, there's always something extremely vivid to me about a miserably sick Dean. I love him. And I hope he had a nice long passed-out session after taking his Nyquil. :):lol: And I absolutely love Dean worrying over Sam as he makes noises in his sleep. And Sam waking up and sneezing. Nightmaring, sick Sammy! With a Dean to worry over him! Aaaahhh! :heart:

(And apparently I write "and" a lot when I'm excited about something!)

Thank you for these!! :blushing:

I feel like these drabbles are never ending!! I can't believe I've only posted about 1/3 of them so far...so many more to go :D

Prompt 80: Music

Word Count: 100

“Huh-huhKTSHSH!”

Dean sneezes wetly, one hand cupped around his mouth.

Sam hands him a napkin and tries to ignore the tingling in his own nose. He’s struggling to keep his eyes open in the passenger seat, arms folded, expression a mixture of irritation and exhaustion due to the damn cold that’s been shared between them, keeping them both sick for almost two weeks now.

They don’t stop when the sun goes down. They don’t stop when they run out of napkins.

Sam points out a motel, Dean turns up the music.

They cough simultaneously, glance at each other, drive on.

I love these! I'm so glad there are so many awesome writers here who love Supernatural. Two sneezy brothers. :)

Archived