Sneeze Fetish Forum

27jaredjensen's drabble thread [56/101]

27jj

Aww, I absolutely love whenever one of the boys is looking for clothes to bundle the other up in. So adorable! :cryhappy::heart:

Bahaha, and I love that Sam got covered in cat hair after some guy got turned into a cat. Just his luck, no? :wub:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OHHH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

SO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawl::dead::wacko:

Thank you soo much for all of these, they are so cute!!!!!!!!!

All of the Sammy one's are ADORABLE, and though Dean is not my favourite, I cannot deny that he is gorgeous too! :drool:

You definitely know how to make people melt, and I cannot believe I was idiot enough not to read these before!! :drool:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Wow, thank you!!!!!!!!!

Aww, I absolutely love whenever one of the boys is looking for clothes to bundle the other up in. So adorable! :drool::twisted:

Bahaha, and I love that Sam got covered in cat hair after some guy got turned into a cat. Just his luck, no? :drool:

Sam always has that kind of luck when I'm playing with him:) Thanks!

Prompt 32: Fall

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 100

Heshchsh! Ugh.” Sam sniffles, keeps his face tucked into his sleeve. “Sorry.”

Next to him, Dean stops digging. They’re about halfway done with the grave, and Sam’s been looking off all night.

“You getting sick?”

“Uh…hshsh-CHUH!” Sam sneezes hard, and it causes him to pitch forward. He stumbles a little, catching himself on Dean before he falls.

“Whoa!” Dean raises his eyebrows and manages to keep them both upright. “You okay?”

Sam nods, but everything is suddenly spinning. Dean slides a hand over his forehead, and Sam leans into the cool touch.

“Yeah, you’re definitely sick. This can wait.”

Aww, poor sneezy!Sammy. This is SO adorable. :cryhappy:

Thank you!!! Glad you liked it!

I'm almost done with the "Hammer of the Gods" fic, btw:)

*squee!*

It's my beautiful sick Sammy!muffin!! You got me a present for Halloween, how nice!

Hee:) There wouldn't be a better present than a sick Sammy. Thanks for reading!!!

Aww poor Sammy is all sick and dizzy!

Just the way I like him! Thanks:)

Prompt 21: Pollen

Word Count: 300

A/N: For those of you following the Sam/Dean thread, you can expect a remix of this soon:)

“This guy is completely opposite from our last victim. It’s just-they have to have something in common.”

Dean looks up from the stack of papers he’s going through.

“So, what is it?”

Sam examines a flower bouquet on the kitchen table, thinking.

“I think I might know.”

“Did you take your Benadryl today?” Dean laughs as he eyes the floral pattern on the door of the flower shop they’re breaking into.

“Shut up.”

Sam quickly picks the lock, and they slip inside the shop. Dean reaches for the light switch, but Sam slaps his hand away.

“We don’t want people to know we’re in here,” he hisses, then clicks on his flashlight. Dean rolls his eyes and pulls his own flashlight from his pocket, shines it in Sam’s face before directing the light in front of them.

“Jerk,” Sam mumbles before sniffling. He eyes the illuminated shop warily, his nose itching almost immediately at the sight of the dozens of flower displays that surround them. He’s pretty sure he can see pollen swirling around in the beam of the flashlight.

They split up; Dean takes the main room while Sam checks the back room, where there are less flowers. Dean can hear his sniffles as he pokes through the displays. It’s a good ten minutes before he finally spots what he’s looking for.

“Found it!” Dean calls out, but Sam doesn’t reply.

“Sammy?”

Dean shines his flashlight across the room.

Hpshchuh!” A soft sneeze comes from the other room, and he chuckles.

“Bless you!”

“Shut up. Hehh…HTCHshihh!”

“Bless you. C’mon, I found it.”

“Huh-KTCHSH! Ahh!” Sam yelps, and there’s a clattering nose. Dean makes his way toward the sound, and he finds Sam pushing himself off the ground, brushing crushed tulips from his clothes.

“You suck.”

“Heh-hutchsh! Shut up.”

Oh, brilliant. Loved the swirling pollen in the flashlight, so funny...and Sam is so cute! Thank you for writing this lovely lighthearted piece in light of recent Supernatural events :cryhappy:

“Did you take your Benadryl today?” Dean laughs as he eyes the floral pattern on the door of the flower shop they’re breaking into.

“Shut up.”

:bday:

I really looooooooooooooooooooove your drabbles! You write such an awesome sneezy Sam. Makes the Sam-girl-me squeal with glee!

Aww, poor sneezy!Sammy. This is SO adorable. :hug:

Omg, YAY!! :) I can't wait to read it. Thanks again, so much. :confused:

I love the latest drabble too. :mellowsmiley:

I agree. we deserve effing presents out the bumhole after all the crap Sam's pulled in the past few weeks. Thank you, it almost reminded me that Sam and I are not on speaking terms right now...didn't stop me from liking it though :)

Oh, brilliant. Loved the swirling pollen in the flashlight, so funny...and Sam is so cute! Thank you for writing this lovely lighthearted piece in light of recent Supernatural events :ohwell:

Thank you!!! Glad you liked it:)

I agree with MusicaDiabolos. The brother-banter is so sweet. I miss S1 boys. :'(

I miss S1 Boys too, but I'm actually really loving the new season. I think I may be the only one:( Anywho, thanks so much!!

“Shut up.”

:laugh:

I really looooooooooooooooooooove your drabbles! You write such an awesome sneezy Sam. Makes the Sam-girl-me squeal with glee!

Awww, thans!! :heart: There can never be enough sneezy Sammy:)

Aww, poor sneezy!Sammy. This is SO adorable. :nosad:

Omg, YAY!! :down: I can't wait to read it. Thanks again, so much. :cryhappy:

I love the latest drabble too. :wub:

Thank you!! :bored:

Aww! I love the flower shop!

So sweet and adorable and sneezy sam :):hug::mellowsmiley:

You have no idea how much I love him... :consoling:

Thank you!!!!!!!! :confused::laugh::cry::laugh:

Hee, your comments always make me smile:) Thanks!

I agree. we deserve effing presents out the bumhole after all the crap Sam's pulled in the past few weeks. Thank you, it almost reminded me that Sam and I are not on speaking terms right now...didn't stop me from liking it though :eyebrow:

Thank you for reading:)

Prompt 27: Disagreement

Word Count: 180

A/N: It’s kind of ridiculously exciting to me right now that this is numero 27!! Like, Prompt 27, and also the 27th drabble I’ve written for this thread. It’s not even that special of a drabble:) More of a way to get some of these things out of my brain, since I’m apparently having trouble writing. But I like it over here. It’s not so overwhelming. *pokes forum* Yep, nice and quiet and not scary over here. I think I’ll stay for awhile.

KTCHSHchuh!”

Sam’s sneeze rocks the car, and he catches it in the crook of his arm. He peeks over at Dean, but his brother is still snoring away, oblivious to the world.

There are only a few napkins left, so Sam sniffs hard and drags his sleeve under his nose. He really wishes he and Dean hadn’t gotten into a disagreement earlier, because then he’d probably have a box of Kleenex. Of course, Dean would also know he was sick.

“Huh-etchSHOO!” Another loud sneeze, and Dean doesn’t even twitch. Sam’s head throbs.

A third sneeze, he manages to stifle, and he barely makes a sound, so he’s startled when Dean snorts and sits up, disoriented.

“Wha’? S’mmy?”

Sam freezes, his fist under his nose, as Dean looks at him suspiciously.

“Hey. What?” Sam squirms in his seat and drops his hand quickly.

Dean rubs his eyes, lets his head rest back against the window.

“Nothin’,” he murmurs, drifting off almost immediately. Sam sighs, attempts to find a comfortable position, and tries not to think of warm motel rooms and beds.

Awww, that's sad. I hope they will get over their disagreement because we need more brother-bond scenes. I miss them sooooo such this season...

I miss S1 Boys too, but I'm actually really loving the new season. I think I may be the only one:( Anywho, thanks so much!!

I like the new season too! Even though it makes me sad to see Sammy in such a terrible state :rolleyes:

Loved the new drabble! I feel spoiled this week :cryhappy:

Awww Sammy!! :( Dean needs to wake up again, forget whatever the disagreement was, and take care of his little brother. I also liked it that he woke up when Sam stifled though.

"Pollen" was good too. Yay, pollen swirling in the air! Yay, Sam's got tulips on his clothes! And I love when Dean says "bless you", becausre to me, it's not a very Dean thing to say, so it's super-adorable when he does say it. :P

My favorite was "Fall". :wub: I love love love a dizzy, sneezing Sammy, leaning onto Dean. I love Dean being concerned.... Did I remember to mention the word "love"?

(The only thing that bothers me is that apparently season 6 isn't very happy right now! I've only gotten up to season 4, and am actually re-watching season 3, so... spoilers aside, I have no clue what's been doing on. And at this rate, I'm not sure I want to catch up. :mellow: )

Anyway, thank you again! Your drabbles always make me happy. Gah, I need to stop getting behind on reading them. :heart:

Awww, that's sad. I hope they will get over their disagreement because we need more brother-bond scenes. I miss them sooooo such this season...

Yes, it is sad:( But they are bestest friends, so of course they make up! :laugh: Thanks:)

Rowr.

It made me sad when Dean didn't notice. Poor chilly uncomforted Sammeh.

Me too:( Thank you for readinggg! :heart:

I like the new season too! Even though it makes me sad to see Sammy in such a terrible state

Loved the new drabble! I feel spoiled this week :)

Yay:) I think things are getting better though...

Aww, thank you!!! :heart:

aw, poor thing! and yay 27! :D

I'm so behind, SORRYSORRYSORRY.

Don’t be sorry!! Thank you for reading!

love it all! would love to see Disagreement resolved by dean taking care of sammers.

Hmm, I think in one of the next drabbles there is some comforty-ness. Thanks! :heart:

Awww! Poor Sammy :unsure::laugh:

I love how Dean wakes up when he stifles :nohappy:

I hope they make up! I do love Brotherly love :laugh::naughty:

Can't wait for the next ones! :innocent:

Your comments are always so happy-making:) Thank you!!

Aww, poor Sammy! *snuggles him*

I know, poor muffin!! :heart: Thanks for reading!

Awww Sammy!! Dean needs to wake up again, forget whatever the disagreement was, and take care of his little brother. I also liked it that he woke up when Sam stifled though.

"Pollen" was good too. Yay, pollen swirling in the air! Yay, Sam's got tulips on his clothes! And I love when Dean says "bless you", becausre to me, it's not a very Dean thing to say, so it's super-adorable when he does say it. :heart:

My favorite was "Fall". :wub: I love love love a dizzy, sneezing Sammy, leaning onto Dean. I love Dean being concerned.... Did I remember to mention the word "love"?

(The only thing that bothers me is that apparently season 6 isn't very happy right now! I've only gotten up to season 4, and am actually re-watching season 3, so... spoilers aside, I have no clue what's been doing on. And at this rate, I'm not sure I want to catch up. :) )

Anyway, thank you again! Your drabbles always make me happy. Gah, I need to stop getting behind on reading them. :heart:

I LOVE season 6 so far, but I think I feel differently about season 6 than a lot of other people, but yeah… there’s sadly a lot of Sam-hating going down:( But you should still give it chance when you get there!

I’m so happy you liked “Pollen”- I was like, should they go to a flower shop or a pet store? And then I had pollen as a prompt:) Ooh and for some reason I love making Dean say “bless you” :blushing: So adorable.

Fall is my favorite too!! I might have to expand on that one:) Thank you so much for reading!

A/N: I was trying balance out the evil!Sam/sick!Dean I’ve been writing lately, and make up for the lack of comforty-ness in the last drabble, but there’s still some arguments going on. But Sam and Dean are best friends and they still take care of each other, okay? Okay.

Prompt 20: Fight

Word Count: 100

“I don’t really want to talk about this, Dean.”

Sam pinches the bridge of his nose and sinks down onto the bed. Dean turns his back and starts unpacking things onto the table, his shoulders tense.

“You started it, Sam,” he growls.

Ehhh…ugh.”

Dean misinterprets Sam’s noise of irritation.

“Enough with the face, Sam. I know you’re doing it-”

“Heh-HTCHSH!”

Dean pauses, then turns slowly, facing Sam just as his head snaps forward again.

“Hup-etchsh-uh!”

“You. In bed, now.”

“Seriously?”

“Sam.”

Sam sighs, his jaw set, but he kicks off his shoes without a word. Dean always wins that fight.

Prompt 39: Muffle

Word Count: 141

“Are ya idjits-” Bobby wheels into the room, pauses at the sight that greets him.

“Nnngh.” Sam, who’s got his tall frame jammed onto the couch, moans and shifts. Dean’s in a chair next to him, and he snaps awake, his eyes instantly going to Sam. He seems to be holding his breath, and when he sees his sleeping brother he exhales on a muffled cough.

Bobby sighs, disappears into the kitchen, and returns with a mug of tea. Dean frowns, but he sips at the hot liquid before coughing again, louder this time.

Sam blinks awake, and he’s propelled forward by a sneeze.

HptchSHUH!”

He sniffles wetly and groans, then tries to sit up, but ends up sneezing twice more.

“Huh-htchsh! Ehh-HPTSHchoo!”

Bobby looks back and forth between the two of them.

“You boys have to share everything, don’t ya?”

Archived