Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

Pride

Characters: England, America

Words: 1665

Arthur groaned, running his sweater sleeve underneath his nose as he quickly flipped through a packet, skimming all of the pages to make sure his signature marked each one. He absolutely despised all of this paperwork, but he didn't have a choice and his boss was already growing impatient.

He mentally cursed his watering eyes, taking another liquid sniffle as he placed them into a seperate pile before reaching for a new stack of papers. His eyebrows furrowed almost instantly as the burning sensation returned and he quickly whirled away from the pages in his grip.

"Hw'atchhhhhhhu! I'kshoooooo! Ap'tschhhhhhh! Damb..." he grumbled as his nose began to run, trickling down to his top lip. He reached for his handkerchief before quickly deciding against soiling it and snatched the box of tissues instead. As he quickly wiped the mess, he noticed the speckles peppering the packet he had just finished and his heart sank to his stomach.

"Are you bloody kidding me... Hah...ah-hah...heh'ih...Ihn..." He quickly pressed his nose and mouth into the handful of tissues in his left hand. "Ih'tspfffffffffff! Ha'kchhhhhhpppff! Ixgt'shhhhhck! Heh...ah-ah...AH..guh..."

"Bless you!"

Arthur nearly choked on his saliva in fright as he quickly turned in his chair to face the doorway where Alfred stood, a concerned smile on his face. "Guess you really are sick."

"I'b dot sicgk!" Arthur snapped, scribbling his signature on yet another page.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes really!" The Brit growled, swiveling around in his chair to glare daggers at the American.

Alfred shrugged, making his way to one of the chairs before plopping down into it and propping his feet up on the coffee table. "That's not what your boss told me."

Arthur sniffled as quietly as possible. "If that fool dew how to pass od dews, I sure as hell wouldd't be doigg this right dow. I'd be id b-"

"You'd be?"

The other froze mid sentence. "It's dode of your busidess, adyway!" He quickly signed another page, turning it with a frown. "Hodestly, I'b the Udited Bloody Kiggdob, I thigk it's a little ibportadt to idforb be of the birth of a prigce. Do you have ady idea how utterly ebbarrassigg it is to have bultiple coudtries dow of it before be?"

"You didn't know about Georgie?"

"G-George," Arthur corrected instantly, his voice fading as his mouth hung open. His breath hitched quite a few times before the feeling resided, leaving his eyes watering and nose beginning to run. "Pridce George Alexadder Louis of Cabbridge. Dod't ruid it with your silly nicgk-" He gasped softly, holding a finger under his nose as his chest rose with a shaky breath. "nicgk-nicgknabes- K'tshhhhhhhhhhh! E'hah'tschhhhhhhhhhh! T'schhhh!"

"God bless. Always in threes," Alfred said under his breath, and Arthur scoffed.

"I habe doh idea whad you're dalking aboud," he sniffled, reaching for his cup of tea and taking a hearty sip.

"When you're sick you always sneeze rapid fire three times. It's a tell-tale sign that you're coming down with a cold."

"Hah...ah...ah-ah A'kschhhh! Ha'atchhhhh! T'schhhhhu!"

Alfred smirked instantly and Arthur responded with a watery glare.

"Blesses."

"Oh sod off."

"You're welcome," Alfred sighed, sitting up in his seat and returning his feet to the ground. "When are you going to be done with this?"

"I have 15 pages left."

"Uh-huh, and how long have you been at this?"

"5 hours today."

"Yeah, okay," Alfred stood, making his way to Arthur's desk before swiping the pen from his hand. "You're done for right now."

Arthur sent him another glare, as threatening as possible. But with his bright red runny nose, rosy cheeks and the dark circles under his bloodshot eyes, he didn't seem very intimidating at all. "What are you talkigg about, give that back."

"No. You need rest, you're sick as a dog."

"I'b dot-"

"Don't argue," Alfred replied, taking a seat on Arthur's desk and placing a hand on his lover's forehead. "You're boiling hot. You need to stop with all of this paperwork and start taking care of yourself."

Arthur rolled his eyes.

"You know what you need?"

"Edlighted be," the Brit grumbled, rubbing his nose with a balled-up fist.

Alfred carefully combed back Arthur's messy bangs with his fingers and the other's eyes fluttered every time he could feel the American's cool fingertips graze the warm skin of his hairline.

"You need a hot shower, a Vicks massage, a healthy dose of cold medicine and a full night's sleep."

Arthur's mouth formed an unsure line as he began to bite the inside of his cheek. That all sounded so...wonderful. But he was still so busy, and he knew it wasn't a good idea to give up such important work.

"Doh. I cadt."

"You can, and you will. You can sign these later. Your boss will have to deal."

He hopped off of the desk, holding his hand out for the Englishman. "Now come on, don't make me carry you."

Arthur shakily got to his feet, regretting his decision to sit at his desk for five hours without stretching his legs. He wobbled, the burning tickle returning and he shook with the force of another string of sneezes, trying desperately to keep them stifled.

"Ha'ahnkkkk! K'chhkkkk! Eheh'nkkk! G-Guh..."

Alfred frowned before scooping the older into his arms, who instantly squirmed.

"Put be dowd you soddigg idiot!" he snapped. "I cad walk for byself!"

"Artie, you can't even stand by yourself. Just let me take you upstairs, at least."

Arthur grumbled, the tips of his ears bright red as he allowed himself to be carried bridal-style up the stairs. Once they reached the top, he wriggled his way out of Alfred's grasp. "I'b goigg id the shower. Add doh, I dod't deed your help."

"I wasn't gonna offer-" Alfred started as the other pulled his sweater off over his head before tossing it onto the ground next to the dresser and heading into the bathroom.

Seconds later, he could hear another miserable fit of stifles begin and his stomach sank.

"H'ihchhhhk! Ha'shhhnk! Hr'ushhhckkkk! A'tschnnnk! Ha'ishhhhhhhhhou!"

"Bless you, Artie!" he called.

"Mhb..." came a stuffy response before the slammed shut.

When Arthur finally opened the door of the bathroom, releasing a cloud of steam into the bedroom, he found Alfred already seated on the bed, a jar of Vicks in his hand. The American snickered when he noticed his lover was completely covered in long pajamas.

"You're going to have to take that shirt off."

"Doh."

"If you want me to massage you the right way, yeah, you do."

"Completely idiotic..." Arthur muttered, undoing the buttons and taking a seat before Alfred, who instantly gave his shoulders a strong squeeze. It felt heavenly as he ran his hands down Arthur's back, working each knot out gently and pressing his palms against the sore muscle.

"You've gotta stop holding back, that's what's adding to this tension," he said with a huff, placing a kiss against the back of Arthur's neck. The other instantly jerked, swatting at him to the best of his ability, "Stop it! That's not what I came upstairs for!"

"Alright, alright. Jeez. So much for trying to make this romantic."

"I'm hardly in the mood for romance."

"You rarely are."

Arthur grumbled something under his breath and Alfred ignored it, continuing to work his way through the tension. "Alright time for the Vicks. Hopefully this'll clear you up. It's starting to get a little hard to understand you."

He helped Arthur lie down before dipping his fingers into the jar and rubbing his hands together before smearing the substance on the other's chest. Arthur took a deep breath, feeling his nose tickle with the sensation of the mucus in his sinuses starting to break up. As great as it felt, the tickle was almost unbearable and it wasn't long before the hitching breaths started up once again.

"Don't hold back, just let them out," Alfred reminded, before Arthur pitched forward.

"Eh'kshhhhhhhhuu!"

He inwardly groaned as he watched the mist spray out into the air and sprinkle his bare chest as it landed.

"Bless you," Alfred murmured, helping him sit back up.

"Hah'atschhhhhhh!"

"Bless you."

"A'kahtshhhhhhhhhh!"

"Bless you."

"Eh'ktschhhhhhhh! He'ihkshhhhhhhh!"

"God bless you! Now we're getting somewhere," Alfred said with a smile, pulling the sheets over Arthur's legs and pushing him back down into the pillows. He reached across the Brit to grab a box of tissues from the bedside table and plucked quite a few before depositing the wad into Arthur's hands. "Now blow."

The other shook his head dazedly, holding the clump of Kleenex to his nose as he shook the blankets off and headed towards the bathroom. "Dot id here."

Alfred blinked. "Why not? I don't mind."

"I do. Id's udgendtlbadly."

The other rolled his eyes as the bathroom door clicked shut. He could still hear the congested little honk before Arthur opened the door and made his way back to the bed.

"Can you breathe?" Alfred asked, and Arthur nodded.

"A bit. Bore thad before."

"Okay, then. Let's get some of this on your neck and then you'll be good to go."

He gently rubbing it across his neck, before planting a kiss on his cheek. This time Arthur leaned into it, smiling softly.

"Is it helping?"

Arthur nodded. "I cad breathe a little."

"Good," Alfred said, bringing the cup of teal liquid to his lover's lips. "Now drink this and get covered up."

Once he did as he was told, Alfred draped his arm over him to spoon with him. Arthur trembled, cupping a hand over his nose and mouth quickly.

"Ep'xschhhhhhh! Ha'AHTSHHH!"

He groaned, blinking miserably when he noticed that Alfred had seen everything. But, much to his relief, he didn't seem to mind at all and instead pulled him closer, nuzzling into his neck.

"God bless you. Get some rest, Artie. I'll be here when you wake up."

With a nod, Arthur yawned and allowed himself to finally drift off to sleep.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B-buhyooo!! Cute! That was sooo cute! I melted a little when America told him to let them out, and I'm such a sucker for cuddling! This pushed all the right buttons <3<3<3

Quick little Spamano thing just cuz it came to me out of the blue~

Music

Characters: Spain, Romano

Words: 406

Antonio carefully strummed his guitar, changing his fingers until he fell on the right note. Lovino knew exactly when he'd hit it because he bit his lip in concentration. He'd tried to keep his gaze off of the Spaniard for the past half hour, but he couldn't help but find himself incredibly attracted to the other's talent. It seemed that whenever the guitar came out, so did Lovino. He had tried to make it seem as though he was completely preoccupied washing the dishes (a chore that the Italian rarely ever did.)

Antonio smiled as he started to play, watching Lovino inch further and further down the counter to get a closer look.

"Want to listen?" he asked, clearing his throat.

Instantly, the Italian went beet red and turned away, arms crossed. "I'm busy. I still have more of your damn plates to clean from this morning."

Antonio wanted to mention that he'd already taken care of his own dishes earlier, but he decided against it. Just as he was about to start his song, a gust of wind blew in from the window and caused his already sensitive nose to twitch. His breath caught, and he lingered for a moment, trying to choke back the sneeze that burned in his sinuses. Unable to suppress it, he quickly turned away from his instrument and lover.

"Heh'kshhhhhuuu! Kt'shhhhhhhu!"

Out of the corner of his watering eyes, he could see Lovino's curl straighten out before crumpling back together and he offered the other a sympathetic smile. He'd known about Lovino's fetish for quite some time now, and he knew rather well how much it tortured his lover when his allergy fits struck outside of the bedroom.

"Lov-Lovi- Ix'tshhhhhhhhhuuu! Heh-ihk'shhhhhou! Lo siento-" he started, lingering once again with his mouth hanging open. "I can't- I can't- help- Heh-Heh-Eheh-Et'kschhhhhhhhhhh! Hr'esshhhhhhhhhou! Ghn...Gx'tschhhhuuu! Ah-Ha'ihkshhhhhhhh!"

"S-Shut up," Lovino snapped, turning the water up in an attempt to block it out. "I know you can't help it, damn it. Just hurry up and get it over with."

"Hehtshhhhhuu!" he quickly cupped a hand over his nose and mouth before pitching into it, his guitar falling flat on his lap. "In'xtssshhhhhhhhhu!"

Antonio sniffled miserably as he felt his hand full up with warmth. "Guh...I'b sorry, Lovi-"

"Salud, you stupid bastard," Lovino grumbled, at Antonio's side when his glazed eyes opened with a box of tissues.

"Thangks so buch Lov-"

"Just blow your nose."

GAHHHHH~!! SPAMANO~! <3

*melts* >w<~~ This is such an adorable little drabble~

I love how Spain's apologizing, the poor sneezing darling :'D xDDD

And ahhh, Romano~~ Always with the attitude <3

You write them so well~

Aw, that is absolutely adorable! I loved that little drabble. I love how Spain apologizes for sneezing. That is the cutest!

You know, it's funny because I've always pictured Romano (and Spain) to have the fetish as well. It made me happy to see that here! Spain's apologies and Romano's tissue offering (and the bit about his curl!) was adorable >w<

That usuk... Sooo amazing with the congestion !!! An the spamano... SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Fetish!Lovi was AMAZING!!!!! Never stop writing these!!

This one is for part of a trade with Hachimitsu Tea, and she requested the Fail Bros (Demark, Prussia and England) So I attempted to try my hand at writing with Denmark. I hope the names are okay! If not, please tell me and I can change them. Hope my Denmark is decent ;w;

Comparing

Characters: Denmark, Prussia and England

Words: 1092

Hanging out on Saturdays had begun to be a rather usual thing between Mathias, Gilbert and Arthur. With their brothers fully grown now they didn't exactly have an excuse as to why they couldn't get together and after spending an entire week with them, they wanted nothing more than to sit down with their friends and drink their stress away. Today, however, no one had really spoken since they arrived, drinking in silence.

"Hweh-Hweh-Ehih-E'TCHKSHUUUUUUUUUUU! HWEH'APSHHHHHHHH!"

Arthur instantly jolted in fright, failing to keep his glass steady. The Prussian's mouth hung open in complete shock before he arched an eyebrow, swirling the ice in his own glass.

"Damn, Mathias. Bless you?" he asked, pushing the roll of paper towel down the table with his foot.

"Thangks..." The Dane sniffled, tearing off a few pieces and blowing his nose loudly. "Always happens...That's how I know that I'm nearing my nightly limit."

Arthur grumbled something under his breath, dabbing at his pants with another piece of paper towel. "That's a little obnoxious, don't you think? When you scream your sneezes like that you're likely to give someone a heart attack."

Mathias couldn't help but grin slightly, rubbing at his nose. He could feel the congestion setting in and he figured the sooner he finished his drink, the better.

"Sorry, I can't exactly control the way I sneeze," he replied with a shrug and Gilbert reached over to give him a pat on the back.

"I feel ya."

"Why, what do yours sound like?"

Gilbert smiled, taking a swig and leaning back. "West always tells me to quiet down when I sneeze. I mean most of the time I can make them really loud, which is great. They used to startle him."

Mathias sucked down a bit more of his drink before wiping his mouth on the back of his hand. "Used to?"

Even Arthur seemed slightly curious, crumpling the paper towel piece in his hand and dropping it into the wastebasket.

"Yeah. I forgot you haven't seen West in a pretty long time."

He laughed, running a hand through his messy silver hair. "His sneezes have gotten pretty crazy over the years."

"No..." Mathias said with a saddened smile. "Not little Ludwig! They're not all quiet and cute anymore?"

Gilbert burst into an all-out cackle and he offered the Dane another pat on the back. "Hell no, Bro. They haven't been like that in forever. It's about time you come buy for a visit. Whenever he gets sick I worry the walls'll blow down."

"You should hear Alfred," Arthur sighed, gaining the other's attention instantly. "He'd be a force for you to reckon with, Mathias."

"Probably," Mathias chuckled, swishing his drink and debating whether or not to take another sip. "Lukas's sneezes are nothing like that. What the hell happened with you two?"

Gilbert laughed as well, and Arthur couldn't help but smirk. "I'd gladly trade you."

"Nah, I think I'm good. I think mine are bad enough."

He finished off the last of his drink before instantly regretting his decision as his nose burned furiously.

"C-Cover yuh...your ea-ears- H'WAATCHUUUUUU! HA'AHPTSHHHHHHHU! Ghn..." he groaned.

"Jeeeeeez," Gilbert sighed as Mathias dabbed at his eyes and his now running nose with yet another piece of paper towel.

"I godda stard buyigg tissues..." the Dane murmured before giving his friends a watery glance. "Thanks so much, you two."

"Like seriously, Mathias. How do you even do that? I mean there's loud and then there's-"

"Whatever the bloody hell that is."

"Exactly."

Mathias sniffled, blowing his nose before placing his empty glass back on the table. "Fine, if mine are so weird. Show me what yours sound like."

Arthur and Gilbert froze and the Prussian slowly gulped his mouthful of beer.

"Now?"

"Now."

Gilbert grinned slightly, chugging the rest of his beer and slamming it on the table next to Mathias's empty glass. "Fine, I guess I'm drunk enough."

He snatched the roll of paper towel, tearing off a piece. He twisted the corner, placing it into his nostril before he noticed the looks he was getting from his friends.

"Hey, I'm not sick and I don't have any allergies. This is how I used to scare West."

It didn't take very long before his breath hitched and he quickly took in a miserable, shaky gasp. "Hi'ihnxtschhhhhh!"

However, that didn't seem to be the end and this time he tried to make one out like he'd bragged about as his chest began to rise and fall rapidly. "HA'WEHAKATSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Almost instantly Mathias burst into a laughter and Gilbert couldn't help but give him a watery smile.

"You're horrible, poor Ludwig must've been terrified!"

Gilbert sniffled loudly, wiping his nose on his arm. "He gets me back nowadays, don't pity him," he replied, grin still ever-present.

"Good, you deserve it," Mathias joked, before both he and Gilbert turned their focus to Arthur.

"Your turn."

"No."

Gilbert scoffed. "Come on, take a sip and sneeze for us. Can't compare if there are only two in a group of three."

"I'm not doing that, you don't need to hear mine."

The Prussian smirked, pointing to the incense on the table beside Mathias.

"Light that, would ya?"

"No, You'd better not!" Arthur panicked, reaching out for the stick only to have Mathias hold it out of his reach.

"Why Artie, what happens if I do?"

"You know bloody well what happens if you do!" The Brit snapped, continuing to reach for it. Gilbert instantly appeared behind him, restraining him.

"I swear-"

The second the smoke began to trail off of the stick, Arthur's nose had already began to twitch. His eyes blinked as tears began to trail down his cheeks and his breath hitched sharply.

"P'tschhuuu! Ah-Ah-hah-Ix'tshhhhu!"

"Oh my god, Arthur! Bless you!" Mathias said with a laugh, earning the most miserable glare in existence.

"Shut. Up."

"Artie, that's what you were hiding?!" Gilbert cackled, punching his arm. "You sound just like West used to! Precious!"

"I said, shut up!" He fought again in the Prussian's grasp and this time the other released him back onto the couch.

"Swirl that around one more time," he instructed the Dane who instantly grinned himself.

"Both of y-y-'yi'tschhhuuu! Ap'shhhh!"

Arthur groaned, burying his face into a pillow as both of the others couldn't possibly contain their smiles and laughter, like children.

"Now if you're done, could you please put that out and open a window?"

"Of course," Gilbert replied, dunking it into the pitcher of water on the table. "Anything for you, Squeaks."

"Why you-!!"

Ah ha ha! That was amazing and adorable and I was grinning like an idiot the entire time I read it :D I especially liked their banter, and the fact that they talked about their little bros' sneezes as well. And your Denmark was lovely ^w^b <3 <3

I can't believe it's taken me so long to reply to this thread; I've been obsessing over these stories for months! That last one was especially good :D. I loved how stubborn England was and how Denmark wasn't holding back at all! Great stuff!

@ziuziu12 I'm still not very good at writing Poland or Lithuania, but I promise someday I will. I just have to practice a bit more. For the time being, is there another request I can do for you?

@Everyone I think I'm finally caught up with requests, so please feel free to add more! :3

Okay then :). I actually have just received another story brief, so your request may take me some time but don't worry I promise I will get it to you eventually.

As for me... well I would love to see France with a cold and England being his usual mocking, exasperated, yet ever so slightly caring self. I know you ship USUK, so it doesn't have to be romantic. Just a kind of weird friendship thing. Also I would live to see a handkerchief being used/offered at some point. :). I'm sorry if I'm being too demanding.

If you don't feel comfortable writing England and France together, just say and I'll ask for something else. I don't want to put you to any trouble.

Thank you, I'm glad you're okay about the ship :). I forgot to mention that I'm a big fan if nose-blowing too (especially with an offered handkerchief), but you do already seem to have a lot of that in your fics :P which is lovely!

As I said, your request may be quite some time, but you can give me the scenario now if you like and I can start thinking about it.

I love Gerita, so something with those two, please? I love colds, so either one being sick would be fantastic. Both would be a dream come true *7* I like mess, and the mention of spray if at all possible, baths, Vicks massages, and I prefer non-stifling most of the time. You don't have to use all of those little things, I'm just pretty horrible at detailed plots so I figured I'd just give you some little ideas if that's okay? Thanks again, I'm really excited to do this!

Alright then, I'll do that as soon as possible. Gerita is also my main otp, and I already have some plot ideas so I'm feeling rather excited about this one!

Guest _Jgirl911_

I have a request. Do you think you could one where the wildfires all over the US give Alfred a high fever and he tries (and fails) to hide it. My OTP is USUK.

I have a request. Do you think you could one where the wildfires all over the US give Alfred a high fever and he tries (and fails) to hide it. My OTP is USUK.

OMG, totally seconding this request! Alfred with a high fever and denial too? Yes please. :drool::heart:

Archived