Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

I love Gerita so so so much. Thank you! Could you write a drabble with dog allergies,perhaps?

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hurt

Characters: Chibiromano, Chibitalia, Spain

Words: 1671

Lovino grumbled, crossing his arms as his younger brother's voice, as well as Antonio's, echoed through the hallways from the kitchen. He hated whenever Antonio had to "babysit" Feliciano. Although Antonio's house was quite large, and they had multiple beds, the younger of the two always begged the Spaniard to sleep next to his brother. And he wasn't very keen on sharing a bed, even for one night. Let alone several. He also hated the attention the younger got. Antonio talked to him like he was a little angel, offering him treats, hugs and an all-around spotlight. Not that he wanted any of that stupid baby stuff, it was just weird, was all.

Lovino sniffled, wiping his running nose on his sleeve as he made his way into the kitchen, where his brother sat on a tiny stool with Antonio in front of him.

"I-I don't f-feel well, big b-brother...E...Eei'tchhewww!," he hiccuped and the Spaniard instantly placed the back of his hand on Feliciano's cheeks, neck and forehead. "Aww, poor thing! You've got a fever..."

Feliciano whimpered slightly, holding his arms out for another hug and Antonio didn't hesitate, scooping him into his arms.

"Lovi, can you get a bucket of cold water and a washcloth for me?" he asked, placing the younger Italian on the on the counter as he helped him out of his dress. Lovino grumbled, but stomped off to get it, anyway.

"There!"

"Lovi..." Antonio murmured as the youngest Italian whimpered at the display. "If you keep acting like that, Feliciano might not want to sleep in your bed tonight."

"I don't even care!" Lovino snapped, dropping it on the ground. "I don't want to sleep with him, anyway! Make him sleep alone!"

Instantly, Feliciano succumbed to tears, his tiny body trembling with sobs. He seemed to be trying to force words out of his wibbling lips but instead he just sat there, wiping at his tears with tiny fists as his crying only grew louder. After a few seconds, in a stuffy, crackily voice, he sobbed, "Loviiiiiii." The older ignored it, returning his glare to Antonio, who seemed downright clueless. Lovino had never been yelled at, and he knew what he could get away with. Though he expected this look to be of anger for mistreating his brother, instead he only saw hurt and shock. Antonio lifted Feliciano, whose crying triggered a string of nasty coughs, and patted his back gently in an attempt to help rid him of them.

"Lovi, why are you being this way to your brother? Feli didn't do anything wrong."

"He exists!" the younger snapped, instantly regretting what had flown out of his mouth and Feliciano cried even harder.

"Lovi!"

Once their eyes met, Lovino had to avert his so Antonio wouldn't see the forming tears. "All I ever hear is "Feli! Feli! Feli! You never ask about me!"

"Lovino, I-" Antonio started, but the younger stormed out before he could say another word, leaving him stuck between comforting the sobbing, feverish Italian on the counter or following the other one. He sighed as Feliciano stifled another squeaky sneeze against the back of his hand.

"T'shiewwww!"

"Bless you," he said softly. "Let's cool you down, then I need to go talk to your brother."

Feliciano sniffled, arms at his sides and tears continued to fall. "I-It's my f-f-fault, isn't it?"

"No, No Feli... don't think like that! It's not your fault," the Spaniard sighed, helping the younger slip out of his dress, and running the cool washcloth over his warm skin.

In the hallway, Lovino pressed his nose against his sleeve as he slumped against the wall.

"A'tshhhhfff! Heh'tpfffff! T'chhh! K'shhhhh!"

He groaned, wiping his nose on his sleeve with a sigh. He reached a shaky hand up to his own forehead, unable to tell if it was warm or not. But he certainly felt warmer.

Grumbling, Lovino stormed off to his bedroom, jumping into bed and burying his face in his pillow.

A little while later, the older Italian heard strange noises coming from the hallway.

He turned towards the sounds of the sniffling to find Feliciano shaking with chills in the doorway. He had his dress off, standing there in only his puffy underpants as he tried to wipe his tears away. "I-I-I..." he dissolved into more sobs, and Lovino growled.

"Spit it out."

"I-I...I didn't mean to upset...you...mi dispiace, F-Fratello..." he wailed, his nose beginning to run as tears continued to pour down his face. His hiccuped, wiping his nose on his arm and sobbing, "I...I just wanted you to l-l-love me."

He broke down after that, his breaths growing a little more rapid as he crossed his arms in front of himself in a self-hug. The older instantly felt his heart sink to his stomach, and he instantly hoisted himself off of the bed and to his brother's side.

"Hey, Hey! When did I ever say that I didn't?"

Feliciano froze for a moment, his eyes re-filling with tears as he looked up at his brother, his face scrunching up yet again. His lips- hell, his entire body- was trembling uncontrollably and Lovino sighed, dragging him by his hand to the side of the bed before placing his arms underneath his brother's armpits and lifting him onto the bedspread. He was a little lighter then Lovino (by only few pounds) but the older didn't mind.

"Y-You...said...You said..." Feliciano gasped between sobs, making Lovino feel even worse. To be honest, he didn't remember exactly everything he had said. All he could remember was that he was jealous. He didn't feel well at all, and all everyone ever cared about was his brother. It wasn't fair, but Feliciano was more sorry than anyone and it wasn't even his fault.

"Calm down, Feli. I can't understand you when you're crying like that."

Feliciano stopped for a minute, stifling his sobs as they racked through his tiny form. "Y-You...said you don't...want me to exist!"

He was bawling once again by the time he reached the last two words, and Lovino felt sick to his stomach.

"Damn it, Feli...I didn't mean that-"

"Y-Yes you d-d-did!" Feliciano argued through tears. "Y-You.." he was cut short by a rather large sneeze that shot him forward a tiny bit, and Lovino had to lean out of the way to avoid being sprayed.

"Eh'itchiuuuu!"

"Salute," Lovino offered, handing Feliciano a box of tissues. "Stop crying, you're making your cold worse."

The younger obeyed, wiping his nose as his breathing began to relax.

"I didn't mean any of what I said, it's just that Ih...I..." he groaned slightly as the tickle returned, and he snatched a tissue from his brother's box, burying his face in it.

"Heh'tschhpffffff! E'tchssssspff!" he blinked afterward, rubbing his nose clean before noticing the look of pure worry on his brother's face.

"I'm sick, too."

"Ve, You are?" Feliciano sniffled.

"A'tschhhhieehhh! Mrgh..." Lovino dabbed his eyes with the tissue. "Yeah."

The younger sighed sadly. "I didn't-"

"Know. I know, it's fine. Not that bad of a cold ahnn...ahnnnyy..." he rubbed furiously at his nose, fending off the sneeze that threatened him. "Anyway."

Feliciano's breath hitched rapidly, and he doubled over once again to sneeze into his palm.

"Ix'tschhewww! Ep'shyuuuu! T'chuu! Hwe...Hweh....k'shuuu!"

A yawn took over him immediately, and Lovino pulled the sheets back. "You should get some sleep, I have to leave anyway."

"What? Where are you going?"

"Just somewhere. Get some sleep and feel better, damn it. It won't be any fun having you around if you're sick."

Feliciano nodded, pulling the sheets up to his chin. "I..."

"Hm?"

"I love you, Lovi..."

The older sighed with a tiny smile, ruffling his brother's hair. "Yeah, yeah."

Feliciano smiled softly, curling into the sheets and Lovino muttered, "Love you too, Fratello" under his breath. He snatched a few tissues, cramming them in his apron as he made his way back into the kitchen. When he got there, Antonio quickly jumped out of his seat.

"Have you seen your brother? H-He was crying, and he just disappeared! I checked everywhere, Lovi...The garden, the rooms-" He groaned, burying his face in his hands. "Roderich is going to have my head."

Lovino sniffled, his glare ever-present. "He's in my room," he grumbled.

Instantly, a wave of relief washed over Antonio.

"He is? Oh thank god. I was so worried!"

Lovino rubbed at one of his eyes, sniffling slightly.

"Hm? Lovi?" Antonio asked, crouching down to eye-level and tilting his head up by his chin. "You look pale..."

The tiny Italian struggled out of his grasp, turning away as a few sneezes bombarded him.

"I'tshchhhu! A'tchhh! K'schhhh!"

"Bless you," the Spaniard murmured, turning his head back to face him. "Are you coming down with something?"

Tears threatened his eyes and he tried to blink them back. "No shit!"

"Eh?! Really?" Antonio quickly placed a hand on his forehead. "Ay dios mio...Lovino, I'm so sorry! I had no idea..."

Lovino tried to squirm as the other lifted him into his arms. "Of course not! You were too busy with Fe-Feh...F'tschhhu! E'tchhhhu! Feliciano..."

Instantly, Antonio's face fell. "Oh no....Lovi, I-"

The Italian wiped at his forming tears, trying to suppress small sobs.

"Mi Tomate, I was just worried because I didn't want Roderich to be angry with me if I returned Feliciano to him sick...I had no idea you were sick, too!"

"Y-You...were too busy."

The other wiped his tears away with his thumb, enveloping him in a large bear-hug. "I'm never too busy, Lovi...You can always come to me, no matter what... I'm so sorry."

Lovino tried his best not to return the hug, but after a few seconds, he just couldn't help it. He grasped onto the Spaniard's shirt, sniffling once again.

Antonio sighed, running his hand through the Italian's hair gently. "Let's go get you cooled down, too."

The younger nodded, holding on tighter.

Awwwwww

That was soo cute! f'psdjg]ghoidfj'fkbgjaodu

I'm just.... gahhhhh jhgdohjgoidfh[idfhgofdj <3

Dude. Dudedudedudedudedude. This adorableness. It's overwhelming. I'm a puddle of goop. And feels. You have turned me into a mushy mess of intense adorableness and emotions. wub.png Do it again. drool.gif

(P.S. I have a GIGANTIC itty-bitty, well, attraction towards Sick!America and Disbelieving!England. You know, if you want to do something like that. *flees* )

That was just... oh my god, there's no word for how cute it was. It was so cute, I have no idea how many times I've read this, but I've read this a lot!

(P.S. I have a GIGANTIC itty-bitty, well, attraction towards Sick!America and Disbelieving!England. You know, if you want to do something like that. *flees* )

Ooh! And this! ^ Pretty please with sugar and sprinkles and ice cream and cherries and candy on top. If that's alright with you.

Alright so I maybe sorta have been watching siletly after that one comment a while ago, ANd I have to say, JESUS CHRIST THESE ARE AMAZING YOU'RE MAKING ME GRIN LIKE AN IDIOT. C:

Ahhh ;w; You guys are all so sweet~<3 It makes my day to find out that you guys like these that much ahhh

I will definitely take that request :3 I have plans for it. I'm over halfway down with a Gerita at he moment, but the USUK will be the very next one! Thanks for all the support. I love you guys :)

I know I'm due for another drabble, and my next gerita is actually a bit longer than I expected it to be! Right after will be a Usuk, per request :3 But for right now, enjoy this little mini-drabble I wrote at 5 a.m.

Sharing

Characters: Italy, Germany and Japan

Words:

"K'shchewww! A'kshyewwww!" Feliciano jolted forward into a balled up fist, before slumping back into the couch. The smallest of the three laid next to him on the couch, curled up and trying to breathe as comfortably as his clogged nose would allow him. The third was bundled up in a blanket on a large chair a few feet away, his hair disheveled. After hours and hours of Tri-lingual blessings, they were much to tired for anymore.

Kiku half-heartedly reached for the box of Kleenex before handing it to Feliciano who gratefully accepted with a gentle "Grazie" before blowing his nose. At this point, the sound had stopped inducing cringes and had just become a regular occurrence between the three ailing nations. "Excuse me," he whispered, re-bundling himself in his blanket and looking at each of his comrades. Part of him wanted to apologize, but to be honest, none of them really knew who had come down with the cold first. Then again, hiding out in the middle of a rainstorm to spy on the allies with no shelter to return to couldn't have helped either. "I-"

"HAH'AISHHHOO!"

This made both of the others stare up at their leader who grumbled, attempting to brush his hair back with his fingers, only to have it fall back and hang at his brow. "Verdammt Allies..." he grumbled under his breath. His voice was cracking and congested, and it was almost saddening to see such a usually healthy, strong man in such a state.

"B-Ble...h....Hg'tshhh!" the Asian sniffled, reaching for the tissue box from his teammate who handed it over without question. "Bless- Et'shhh! Nnn...Nnhnn... Nx'tshhhh!"

Ludwig offered him an exhausted semi-smile as the Japanese man curled back up into his blanket and blew his nose as softly as possible.

"Thank you."

Kiku nodded with a wet sniffle, rubbing his nose with the back of his hand. Since they all shared the exact same sickness, germs were definitely the last thing on their minds.

"T-Too bad we didn't find out their p...pla...hah'tschuuuu! Ep'tishhhh!" Feliciano sighed, but he didn't need to finish his sentence for the two to understand.

"We'll-"

"They-"

They started and Feliciano noticed their eyelids fluttering as the horrible tickle in his nose had begun to return.

"GXXT'SCHOU!"

"Et'chou!"

"Hep'shhhhu!"

The three sat in miserable harmony afterward, each groaning.

"We habe do ged them back..." Ludwig finished.

"Mmhmbb..." he subordinates replied.

So this one turned out way longer than I had originally planned ;w; Whooops.

In the care of Germans

Characters: Italy, Germany, Prussia

Words: 2,544

"Heh'Ikshuuu! Hwe...hwehh..." Feliciano released a shuddering, hitching breath as he pressed his nose and mouth to the back of his hand. Ludwig quickly pulled off his own sopping wet jacket, hanging it on a hook and moving to help the Italian out of his. On the couch, blue-socked feet slid down the back of the couch and Gilbert's head popped up to replace them.

"Gesundheit!" he said, beaming with excitement and sending an overjoyed look at his younger brother. "I didn't know Feli was coming over!"

Feliciano jerked forward into his hand once again. "H-Hweh'pshhhh! K'stschheww! E...Eh..."

He sniffled miserably, rubbing at his eyes and Ludwig sighed.

"It wasn't in our original plans-" he unbuttoned and peeled off the brunette's shirt, who began to tremble even harder. "Can you get me a towel? I'll fill you in in a minute."

Gilbert hurried off to get one as Feliciano pressed his cheek against Ludwig's chest with another sniffle. Ludwig held him close, rubbing his back quickly to generate some warmth and lowered his voice. "You have to tell me when you don't feel well...As much as you tend to believe it, I'm not a mind reader."

"M'sorry...A'tshhhheww! T'schhhuu! Hah..." his mouth hung open as he desperately tried to fend off the pending sneeze that was making his nose twitch and eyes water desperately.

"Gesundheit," Ludwig murmured.

Feliciano blinked a few times, the sneeze fading as he returned his head to the spot on Ludwig's chest. "Grazie..."

Suddenly, he jolted slightly as he felt something heavy being draped over his shoulders before realizing it was only the Prussian.

"So how're ya doing?" Gilbert asked, holding a box of tissues.

The Italian smiled weakly, hazel eyes watering once again. "Hey, Gilbert."

"Hey," Gilbert replied with a sympathetic smile himself. He plucked a tissue from the box and slipped it into Feliciano's palm. "Maybe you should change into some clothes. I think West has some extra shirts?"

The younger German hesitated, a small smile forming. "I'd think he'd fit better in one of yours."

"None of them are clean."

This in turn got him the glare he expected and an exasperated sigh. "Honestly, Gilbert..."

The albino smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. "I didn't know we'd be having a guest!"

He shrugged as Ludwig removed the towel from Feliciano's shoulders and placed it over his head, rubbing it to remove at least some of the moisture before hanging it back over his shoulders.

"Come with me," he said softly, helping the Italian to the stairwell and up the stairs.

Feliciano pulled the towel tighter around himself as the irritating tickle returned, and sniffled as roughly as possible to try and hold it back. His breath hitched, and noticing this as they entered the room, Ludwig helped him take a seat on the bed.

"Heh-eh...Eh-hi-hih-"

"Gesundheit," Ludwig offered preemptively, and he couldn't help but smile softly as he watched the pre-sneeze look on his lover's face slowly disappear. "Did I jinx it?"

Feliciano nodded, touching the bottom of his index finger under his nose to check if it was running. To his dismay, it was and he tried his best to wipe it discreetly on the towel when Ludwig turned to search through his drawers for a shirt. Quite a few had some oil stains, Feliciano noticed, from what he assumed had be from the hours of work the German had spent working on the Kübelwagen, and any other vehicle that needed work. They were all folded though, and Ludwig stacked them carefully on the bed as he continued to search.

Suddenly, the German heard a high pitched gasp from behind him.

"Ha'TSShhh! K'shhh! Eh'Pshhhuu! H-Hi-Ht'chieww!" He rocked backwards with the force and Ludwig plucked a tissue from the bedside table and handed it to him.

"Gesundheit, Gesundheit. Next time I should just let them happen, shouldn't I?" he asked gently, before finally pulling out a light-green, button-up shirt. "I've had this for a while, so it's a little smaller than the shirts I have now. Here."

He helped the brunette slide out of the towel and helped button his shirt up as Feliciano tried with all of his might not to sneeze and ruin the moment. Ludwig rolled up each of the sleeves, and tried to stifle a chuckle as one of the sleeves unwound itself, sliding back down the Italian's arm.

"I guess it's still a little too big."

Feliciano didn't seem to mind though, shaking his right arm until the sleeve slid down, as well. It was rather big, but it was soft and warm and it smelled like Ludwig. He trembled as the sneeze he'd been suppressing snuck up on him, and he had to make a split-second decision between releasing it into the open air of his lover's bedroom, or burying it into the sleeve of his shirt.

He decided on the first choice, opting to keeping the shirt clean for as long as possible, but making sure he was facing away from Ludwig.

"Heh'tsHHH! Ah...hah...Teh'shiewww! Tshhh! Hap'tshhh!" he could feel the warm liquid running down onto his lips as he jerked foward a final time. "Ah'Pschhhuuu!"

Feliciano hoped with all of his heart that Ludwig hadn't been watching, and his heart sunk to his stomach when he turned back and noticed the concerned, azure eyes staring back at him.

"Gesundheit," he sighed, wiping the Italian's nose as gently as possible. "That's some cold...Why didn't you tell me?"

"I did'dt wand you do dow...T-Tuh-" Feliciano quickly whirled around, using one hand to shield his face away from Ludwig.

"T'ehschhhhhhuuuu!"

He sniffled wetly, blinking before muttering. "Ve, I'b sorry. I'b goigg to infegt your roob..."

Ludwig grunted softly in concern, dabbing at his lover's watering eyes with a fresh tissue. "Don't worry about that. That's the least of my worries right now."

Feliciano sighed (although it sounded like a tiny snort due to his congestion). "Tonighd was subbosed to be special. I was goigg to ruid id if I said adythigg."

The German carefully reached for an extra blanket that was folded on the bedspread and pulled it around Feliciano's shoulders tightly. He pressed a hand to Feliciano's damp forehead, frowning.

"You're incredibly warm."

Feliciano didn't say anything, taking stuffy breaths as Ludwig also placed his hands on his cheeks and neck before sliding his hand under his shirt to feel his chest.

"Stay here," he instructed calmly, heading for the bathroom. The brunette sniffled, huddling closer to himself for warmth. Ludwig returned with a thermometer, placing it under his lover's tongue and waiting. When is beeped, he sighed.

"We need to give you something for that fever. It's much too high."

Again he disappeared into the bathroom and Feliciano rubbed his nose with his index finger.

"Here, " Ludwig said softly, filling the cap of a large bottle with a dark, teal liquid. "Drink this."

He held it up to the Italian's lips, tipping it back as Feliciano swallowed with a grimace.

"Beh...Yuck..." he grumbled.

Ludwig smiled, taking the cup back and twisting it back onto the bottle. "I'm sorry, that should help with your fev-"

"T'schhh! Gtx'shew!"

"Gesundheit. Hopefully it'll clear you up a little, too."

Felicano nodded as his lover placed the bottle of medicine and pulled the sheets back on the other side of the bed. "Are you tired? You can sleep in my bed tonight."

The other hesitated, wiping his nose on his sleeve absentmindedly. He certainly appreciated the offer, and to be honest, he was quite tired. But he didn't want to risk Ludwig catching his cold, or being forced to sleep on the couch downstairs. He shook his head with another sniffle, "It's only 7:30pm."

"I-I know, but-"

"I wahd to sday ub, andd I should visid with Gilberd."

The German rolled his eyes. "Gilbert can wait, I just want to make sure you're alright. I don't want you to get worse by pushing yourself. Are you sure you want to go back downstairs?"

"We cad cuddle." His eyes were begging Ludwig and the blonde sighed.

"Alright, for a little bit. Then you can come back up here. I don't want you going home in this weather."

He helped Feliciano up, keeping him steady as they walked down the stairs. Gilbert had just finished moving all of his clothes off of the couch, folding them and placing them in a laundry basket on the floor. He scooted a little bit, giving the other two room to sit, as well.

"Feeling any better? Warmer?" Gilbert asked, giving Feliciano a gentle pat on the back.

He nodded for a moment, before pitching forward into his sleeve.

"Heh'itschhhuu! Eh'ishewwww! I-Ix'tshhuu! Heh-Heh-Hep'tschhuu! T'schhh! Kuh...K-K'tshhhheew!"

He groaned miserably after, leaning against Ludwig who brushed his bangs out of his face.

"Bless you, Bless you, Bless you!" Gilbert murmured, pulling another blanket up over Feliciano. He shot a worried glance at his brother, who seemed rather concerned himself.

"Please tell me we have something to give him?"

Ludwig nodded as Feliciano blew his nose rather loudly, making them both cringe at the congested attempt to clear his sinuses. "I've given him some of the "Severe Cold and Flu" medicine from the cabinet upstairs. Hopefully it'll help reduce his fever. He's incredibly warm."

"I-I feel cold, though..." Feliciano croaked as Gilbert pressed a hand to his forehead.

"Yow. That is really warm," he reached to grab another tissue, handing it to the Italian before chuckling softly. "That would be the chills talking, Feli."

The Italian moaned softly, nuzzling closer to Ludwig. The blonde wrapped an arm around him protectively, holding him close. He looked downright miserable, and it made Gilbert almost sick to his stomach to see the usually cheerful Feliciano in this condition.

"Hey, Fels?"

Feliciano blinked, turning towards him. "Mm-hb?"

"Have you eaten dinner?" he turned his glance to Ludwig. "Did you guys have time to eat?"

Ludwig shook his head and Gilbert beamed.

"Should I make pancakes?"

Instantly, the Italian's face lit up, and Gilbert could've sworn he noticed Feliciano's curl tighten back into a perfect shape. He sniffled, peering up at Ludwig. "Cad we?"

"Well..." He couldn't possibly deny the two pairs of incredibly excited eyes staring back at him. "I suppose so."

"I- A'tchiii! Het'chhu!"

"Gesundheit," both brothers replied in unison and Gilbert added, "I'll make them. You stay here and focus on feeling better. Besides-"

He smiled sympathetically, ruffling the brunette's hair as he stood. "I don't think West and I are too keen on catching that cold of yours."

Dabbing at his nose, Feliciano slumped with a nod. "Okgay."

Gilbert laughed as he made his way to the kitchen. "Don't be too bummed, Feli. This just means West has to bring you by more often."

Ludwig couldn't help but secretly agree himself. Feliciano did tend to bring sunshine and excitement into what Gilbert constantly called their "boring, dull house." Even with a cold, Feliciano seemed to give the brothers something to bond over. Suddenly, he felt a tap on his chest that snapped him out of his thoughts and he looked down to find Feliciano staring up at him with apologetic, watery hazel eyes.

"I'b sorry. I should- PT'SHhhhuuu!"

This one tore through him especially hard, making him tremble and his nose begin to run once again. The German pulled him close, wiping the mess away with another tissue he'd been holding onto for quite some time.

"I should've told you..."

"Oh, liebe..." Ludwig groaned softly, combing his bangs back with his fingers. "I didn't mean it like that. I just don't want you to suffer for the sake of something that can easily be rescheduled."

The Italian nodded, nuzzling into the other's chest with another sniffle.

"I'b just happy we got to sped sobe tibe together..."

Ludwig smiled, stroking his hair as he felt Feliciano tremble against him.

"Gesundheit," he offered, half-heartedly trying to freeze up his lover's sneezes, only for it to fail this time.

"Hw'ptchiiewww! At'shhhhuuu! Gh...Guheh...Gx'tshhhhhewwww!"

"Bless you."

Ludwig whispered, leaning forward to press a soft kiss to his lover's sore nose. Feliciano sighed, leaning in to the touch before they both heard a rather obnoxious "D'awwwwwwww!"

The both turned instantly to find Gilbert standing in the kitchen doorway, grinning ear-to-ear.

"How adorable!"

Feliciano smiled dazedly, but Ludwig's face went beet red. "Gilbert!!"

Gilbert cackled, making his way over to the couch and plopping down before handing the Italian a plate of pancakes, covered in syrup and butter, and silverware.

Instantly, his face lit up and his red nose twitched at the sweet smell. "Grazie! Grazie, Gilbert!"

The albino beamed, giving him another pat on the back. "Of course! Couldn't have you go hungry just cuz West wouldn't feed you."

This got him a death glare from his brother who had to bite his tongue to keep from saying anything he might regret. Feliciano noticed this, rubbing his arm gently as he poked a few bites of pancakes with his fork in his other hand.

"He's just teasing you. Dod't be aggry."

He took a bite, taking a content, stuffy breath. "Your pancagkes are the best..." he mumbled happily through a full mouth.

"Jeez, Feli. I don't know about that," he laughed, ruffling the other's hair once again. "But I'm glad they're hitting the spot."

The three sat in silence as Feliciano continued to eat his dinner, noticeably getting more and more tired with each bite. By the time he was on his last bite, his eyes were drooping and he was having trouble directing the fork towards his mouth.

Noticing this, Gilbert smiled, taking the plate back as Feliciano yawned, resting his head back on Ludwig's chest as his eyes fluttered shut. He took a deep breath before sighing, and both brothers knew that he was out for the night.

"Thank you...For making him food."

Gilbert looked up with a grin, placing the silverware on the plate and standing to take it to the kitchen. "No problem."

He smiled down at the sleeping Italian, before looking back up at his younger brother. "I was completely serious earlier. You really should bring him around more often."

"I know," Ludwig replied, making sure Feliciano was completely bundled before pressing a gentle hand to his cheek.

"Still warm?"

"Yeah, still warm."

The Prussian sighed, heading into the kitchen. "Let's give it a few more hours, and see how he does in the morning."

Ludwig could hear the plates clanking in the sink before Gilbert peered out.

"Want anything to eat? I don't want you going hungry."

"I'll cook something later, after I take him to bed."

He carefully sat up, placing one arm behind Feliciano's back and another underneath him before lifting him into his arms. The Italian barely moved, not making a single sound as he slumped against the German.

"Alright," Gilbert replied, walking over to brush Feliciano's bangs out of his face and giving his shoulder an extremely gentle squeeze. "Gute nacht, Fels. Feel better."

Ludwig smiled, carefully adjusting the Italian in his arms. "I'll see you in a few minutes, Brother."

"I'll start cooking the wurst," Gilbert replied with a grin, patting his brother on the back.

Feli is such a baby~ <3 <3 <3 <3 I'm actually not a big Feli sneeze fan, but that was JUST SO CUTE!!! C-can I make a request? Do...you think maybe Germany could catch his cold? I can't get enough pf Germany and you write him so well so... *hides*

Aww! I love it! Man, with Feli sneezing all over them, they must have some tough immune systems not to catch it...

...or do they?

*Flails* Ahhhhhhhhh! xD

I'm grinning like an idiot. Jesus I need to stop reading before my mum asks me what's wrong. xD

Archived