Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

Concern

Characters: England, Toddler!Canada

Words: 1,403

Arthur sighed, balancing Alfred in his arms and rubbing his itchy, reddening nose. "Promise me you'll behave with Papa, Alfred."

"No!"

The Brit smiled, tapping on of the American's chubby cheeks. "Yes."

Alfred giggled and Arthur gave him a gentle hug. "Try to learn some French this time, alright?"

As much as he despised the words on his lips, he knew it was for the best. A few months back, Francis and Arthur had decided to swap the brothers for a few days once every month or so to help them improve with their language skills. Matthew seemed much more determined to learn English, seeing as Francis mostly spoke French at home. Alfred, however, didn't seem to care much at all, since he knew that Francis could speak English. With a stifled cough in his elbow, Arthur ruffled Alfred's hair.

"Make sure you don't give Mathieu whatever it is you're coming down with," Francis said, adjusting the tiny Canadian in his arms and kissing his cheek. Matthew giggled, instantly returning the gesture.

"Je t'aime Papa!"

"Je t'aime aussi, Mathieu."

Arthur sniffled with a scowl, handing the squirming Alfred to Francis, and taking Matthew into his arms.

"I feel fine. I can take care of Matthew. You should be more concerned about Alfred."

As if to prove his point, Alfred, who had begun winding his fingers in the Frenchman's hair, yanked his hand back. Francis hissed in pain, quickly attempting to pry the little fingers off of his locks. Arthur couldn't help but snicker.

"Good luck, Frog."

Francis chuckled, opening the car door and placing Alfred into his car seat. "Are you ready to go for a ride, Alfred? We're going to go in an airplane, doesn't that sound like fun?"

Alfred leaned back, grinning at Arthur. "Airplane, Dad!"

Arthur smiled. "Yes, Alfred. Have fun. Be good."

He waved Francis off, Matthew waving as well as the car pulled out of the driveway and down the road.

With rough sniffle, he patted Matthew on the back. "Let's go inside."

He carefully helped the younger until his shoes before an irritating tickle invaded his nose, and he quickly pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket.

"Hah'AtschHHHhhh! Het'schooo! Ak'tshhhhh! Eh'kshhhhh!" he groaned, blowing his nose into his handkerchief with a gurgling honk. Matthew's thumb instantly popped out of his mouth in concern, and he furrowed his tiny brow slightly. "Sick?" he asked quietly.

Dabbing his eyes, Arthur shook his head. "Just a tiny bit, love. I'm alright."

"All....right?"

Tucking the handkerchief into his pocket, he crouched down beside him, ruffling his hair. "Yes, "alright". It's like "okay.""

"Oh...Oh kay?"

His lavender eyes were still full of confusion and Arthur inwardly groaned. This was exactly why he couldn't succumb to his pending cold. Matthew wasn't just there to visit. He was there for English lessons, and if Arthur spent his afternoon resting, there was no was no way he would be able to speak English anytime soon.

""Okay" is um...uh...blast..."

Why was French so bloody difficult?

"B-Bien?"

Matthew's eyes instantly lit up. "Oui, bien! "Okay" est bien?"

Thankfully, Arthur was able to pick that up and he grinned ear to ear. "Yes, Yes! Very good, Matthew!"

The tiny blonde beamed, proud of his budding English skills. "Daddy est...okay?"

Arthur began to nod, his nose beginning to burn once again, and he quickly pulled the handkerchief out of his pocket.

"Uh'tshhooou! Ai'shooooo! HA'ATCHHH!"

The last one made Matthew jump slightly and Arthur coughed raspily, sending him an apologetic glance.

"Sorry, Poppit. Yes, Daddy is okay."

"Daddy...is not...bien," he quickly fumbled over his words after, before choosing the right one. "Okay... Daddy is not okay."

Arthur quickly rubbed at his watery eyes, sniffling wetly. "Matthew, I'll be fine."

Matthew didn't seem very convinced, pouting slightly before a large yawn took over him. He rubbed his own eyes sleepily, and the Brit smiled.

"Are you sleepy, Matthew?"

The other nodded and Arthur scooped him into his arms, patting his back as he made his way down the hallway. His nose twitched and he rubbed it roughly with his free hand, sighing with relief when the tickle faded for the time being. "Poor dear, you woke up really early this morning to get on your plane, didn't you?"

"Mm-hm."

He nuzzled his face into Arthur's shoulder, and he smiled softly, patting his back. "Let's get you to bed and you can take a nap. Later we have lunch, and practice some more, hmm?"

Matthew placed his thumb back into his mouth as Arthur laid him into bed, pulling the sheets up to his neck. The toddler was already almost asleep, and he turned over, fully enveloping his white bear in his arms.

Arthur slowly made his way to the couch, flopping down on it lazily. His nose had begun to run once again, and the room felt much colder than before. He trembled, reaching for a quilt and pulling it over himself.

"H...Hwa'ktschuuu!!! Ap'shoou! Huh...uhhhh....UT'SHOOO!" he sneezed, uncovered into the open air. It felt good to finally let go, even if they were more powerful that he'd expected. He waited for a few seconds, hoping desperately that he hadn't woken Matthew and sighed when a minute or so passed and still nothing. Arthur groaned, reaching for a tissue box before blowing his nose as quietly as possible. Once he'd finally settled back down underneath his quilt, he could feel his eyelids drooping, as well.

"Arthur?" came a soft voice a little while later. Arthur sniffled, inwardly cursing when he realized his head was completely clogged. He opened his eyes slowly, finding a pair of lavender orbs staring at him.

"Matthew... Did you sleep well? Are you okgay?"

"Choud...." he mumbled under his breath, pressing his palms to Arthur's forehead and cheeks. "Hot..."

"Matt-"

He tried to sit up, but Matthew took a seat on his lap, pushing his chest with tiny hands.

"No. Sleep."

"I can't sleep anymore, love. You're wide awake. We're supposed to be practicing English and getting some lunch into you."

Arthur gently poked Matthew's belly and the younger couldn't help but giggle and try to push his hands away.

"Are you hungry? Is there something I can make for you?"

He knew his cooking skills were nothing like Francis' and he hoped that Matthew wouldn't be picky.

"Soup," Matthew declared.

"S-Soup? Are you sure? That's..." he chuckled in slight confusion. "That's rather easy. Would you like anything with it? Bread?"

The Canadian shook his head. "Soup."

"Just soup?"

"Oui."

He was rather adamant with his response, his expression quite serious and Arthur didn't argue. He quickly reached for the remote, turning on something for the child to watch as he prepared his meal. When he returned, Matthew seemed rather overjoyed and Arthur wondered if perhaps he should have given him something to eat earlier. He certainly didn't want to starve the lad.

"Here Matthew, careful now," he said gently, placing the bowl on a small tray before him and taking a seat back on the couch. Matthew seemed to wait until the Brit had his quilt pulled back over himself before dipping his spoon and holding it out.

"Eat," he told the older sternly.

"Pardon?"

"Eat. For better. Eat," Matthew repeated, pushing the spoon out a little further. Arthur blinked, completely befuddled. He could feel the annoying tickle returning, and quickly buried his face in a handful of crumpled tissues.

"T'schhh! Ai'shooo! Pt'shooou! Ha'atchhuuuuuuu! Heh...K'schhh!"

"À tes souhaits," Matthew murmured as Arthur fished through the box for a fresh tissue. He recognized the phrase, having heard Francis say it a few times before, and gave him a pathetic smile.

"Thagk you."

"Eat."

The Brit groaned, leaning forward and wrapping his lips around the spoon. He swallowed, enjoying the feeling of warm liquid sliding down his throat and helping his chill.

"Happy?"

Matthew beamed, a toothy, delighted little grin and he nodded. "Happy!"

Arthur couldn't but smile as Matthew helped him finish the soup, a look of joy plastered on his face.

"Better?" he asked when he had finally finished.

"Yes, Matthew. Much better, thagk you."

The younger snuggled up against his side, puckering his lips and placing a soft kiss on Arthur's cheek

"Ahh, be careful, love. I don't want you to catch this."

Matthew nodded in slight understanding.

"Je t'aime, Daddy."

"I love you too, Matthew."

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH MY GOD LITTLE MATTHEW IS SO PRECIOUS AND ENGLAND IS SO CUTE AND AMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT IS DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

so many feels~ (>^/// w ///^<)

Okay, I was really in a Ludwig mood =w= This one is messier that my past drabbles, so I would skip if you don't like mess ;;w;;

Miserable

Characters: Germany, Italy

Words: 776

"HA'AITSCSHHHHHHHH!"

Poor Feliciano nearly jumped out of his skin for the 23rd time that day (Ludwig knew, he'd been counting.) Sniffling loudly, he glanced apologetically with reddening blue eyes as he stood in the doorway, burying his face in two handfuls of kleenex before blowing whatever he possibly could out of his system. Once he felt like he'd rid his nasal passages of all that he could, he crumpled them in his palm and threw them in the trash can.

"IX'TSHYUUUUU! AHAA'AATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUU!"

"God bless you," Feliciano offered gently, helping him into a chair and running his hands over Ludwig's shoulders. The other felt downright horrible. His nose was chapped and raw, not to mention completely clogged, and his eyes had been itching and watering non-stop. It was the insanely high pollen level outside that was causing it, and it was a million times worse because the windows were open. They had to be. The air conditioner had broken down that morning, and before 10 o'clock, it had been much to muggy and warm inside the house to do anything but open all of the windows and hope for a breeze.

"I'b sorry..." Ludwig mumbled as the Italian began to squeeze his shoulder blades and instantly he moaned in slight relief. His back was tense and in knots from the constant hunching, but he couldn't help it. His nose was constantly irritated, and when the sneezes weren't stuck and making his eyes and nose run, they were tearing through him like his powerful body was that of a rag-doll. They scraped his throat and he quickly had to cover his nose and mouth with anything nearby, which most of the time (much to his dismay) had ended up being his hands.

"Poor Ludwig," Feliciano hummed, digging further into his back with a tight grip and surprisingly strong thumbs. He placed a soft kiss against the back of the German's neck, but the other could barely pay it any mind. His face was sore, and he could feel the layers of mucus combined with his aching sinuses adding pressure to his head. Suddenly, the horrible tickle began to invade his nose once again and his nostrils flared as his breath hitched desperately.

"H-H-H'RSHOOOOOOOOOOO! K'EISHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOU!" he groaned miserably, unable to let them out freely any longer and cupped a hand over his nose and mouth.

"HE'TSH! K'TCH! A-A-'TSH! GX'TCH! HESHH! GR'SHHHOOO!"

The last one was much wetter than he anticipated, and he inwardly groaned as his palm filled instantly with warm fluid. He blinked, trying to sniffle as he kept his hand cupped over his face, much too embarrassed to say a word. Feliciano, however, had heard it and quickly held the tissue box before the blonde. Ludwig plucked quite a few, mopping up the mess from his face and thoroughly wiping down his hand. He stood to head for the sink, but wobbled slightly when he did so, and Feliciano tried his best to keep his lover upright.

"Sit, sit..." the Italian murmured, pushing him back down into his chair and fetching a wet, soapy piece of paper towel before wiping his hand.

"Maybe we should go somewhere that has air, Ludwig..."

"I-I'b fi-fii..FX'SH! K'TCH! A...ah...hah..."

"Bless you."

"HAHH'KCHOU!"

"Bless you again."

"T'SHHOOO! EP'KCHUHH!"

"God bless you..." he combed his fingers back through Ludwig's hair. "Amore, you're not fine. You look awful..."

This wasn't news to him, as Ludwig had already spent a few minutes throughout various periods of the day glaring at his horrible reflection.

Feliciano wrapped his arms around Ludwig's neck, pressing his cheek against the back of his head before placing another kiss. The body he was holding onto began to tremble once again, and he could hear Ludwig's miserable, congested hitching echoing through his sore body.

"HWA'TCCCCHHHHHH! E'TCHH! A'PSHOUUU!" he turned his head, sneezing into the air away from Feliciano and the brunette couldn't help but notice the mist that sprinkled the air with each one. When he finished, he sniffled and sunk back into Feliciano's arms. As weak as he felt, it was phenomenal to have someone to lean against.

"I'm sorry you're so miserable, Ludwig," Feliciano cooed, grabbing another tissue and holding it over the German's nose.

"Blow," he instructed.

Ludwig hesitated, but he wanted nothing more than to rid himself of what had started to fill his sinuses once again. After a few moments, he gave in, blowing roughly before another sneeze overcame him.

"T'CHHH!"

Feliciano caught it, wiping his nose afterward, and brushing the bangs that had begun to fall down out of his face.

"Come on," he urged, pulling the other to his feet. "We're going to your brother's."

((So I just noticed that this drabble switches tenses. Whoops ;w; I'm really sorry guys, I wish I could edit my posts...))

I haven't written anything in a few days...Is there anything anyone wants me to write?

I figure now's a good time to explain what pairings/characters I'm not very good at.

Characters I can't write as of right now: Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Turkey, South Korea, Cuba and Austrailia.

I know that seems like a lot ;w; But Just because I don't feel comfortable with how I write with them now, that doesn't mean I never will. Practice makes perfect, after all.

The characters that I feel slightly confident for are Italy, Germany, Japan, America, England, France, China, Russia, Spain, Romano, Prussia, Austria, Hungary, Chibitalia, Hre (If those last two count as different characters), Sweden, Finland, Greece, Rome and Germania. Although I don't think I would be very good yet, I would definitely attempt Ukraine and Belarus, as well.

I also don't mind writing with chibi/younger versions of characters (Chibiromano, Chibitalia, Colonial!Alfred and Matthew, etc. I could also try Chibi!England, if anyone wanted that.

Sorry about the giant explaination ;w; I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Request away, if you so wish~

Emi!

I want to say I absolutely LOVE this thread <3

I come here all the time to re-read it ^w^

And if you need an idea, I would love to see this played out:

Romano sick/getting sick, and he's stuck with Germany alone for some reason. So they have this weird fighting (yet kind of care-taking) scene x'DDD

Just a thought ^w^

Sorry this one took so long ;w;

Arguments

Characters: Romano, Germany, Italy

Words: 1,498

"Ve, are you sure it's okay that I leave?" Feliciano murmured, biting his lip as he slipped into his jacket. Lovino had been acting rather...odd lately, and though he'd deny it, Feliciano knew there was something wrong with his older brother. He glanced at Ludwig, who was cleaning the dishes from lunch at the sink.

"Of course it's fine. Why wouldn't it be?" he asked, drying his hands.

Feliciano sighed, peeking into the living room where Lovino sat on the couch, arms crossed before him. Every few seconds, when he assumed no was looking, he wiped his runny nose on his sleeve with a pathetic sniffle.

He pointed to him, and Ludwig sighed. "He'll be fine."

"Hep'shoo! Teh'shuuu! A'kshhhueww!"

Instantly, Feliciano hurried into the living room, in time to receive a frustrated, watery glare from his brother.

"Bless you, Lovi."

"Hn."

The younger moved a few folded blankets to make room before sitting down beside him, a concerned look on his face. "Are you sure it's okay if I leave? You don't sound like you feel very good..."

"I feel fine, damn- A'tshuuu! P'tchoooo!"

"Gesundheit," Ludwig offered, taking a seat in the chair opposite them, and Lovino growled.

"Shut the hell up."

Instantly, Feliciano's face fell and he quickly tried to reason with his brother. He had no idea why he always had to act this way when Ludwig was around.

"Lovino, don't start st-"

"Excuse me for trying to be polite." The venom was equally matched in the German's tone.

"Ludwig-"

"I don't need you to be polite. I need you to keep your trap shut. I don't even want to sense your presence, kraut-breath."

Feliciano quickly grabbed onto his brother's warm hand and sent a desperate look at Ludwig. When it seemed like neither of them had anymore to say, he sighed.

"Ve, this is why I don't want to leave. You two are always at each other's throats."

Lovino grumbled something inaudible, turning away to blow his nose once again and Ludwig reached for a book on the table beside him and flipped to a random page.

"Can you behave if I leave? Can I trust you two?"

It seemed like a question a mother would ask her two young children, but Feliciano couldn't help but be concerned. If they were already taking shots at each other when he was present, how would they act if he wasn't?

"Lovi?"

"What?"

Feliciano smiled, reaching to brush the hair out of his brother's face, only to be slapped away almost instantly. His smile didn't fade however, and he calmly asked, "Can you be good?"

"I-I-Ihnn..." Lovino's face froze for a few seconds, his breath wavering before he quickly turned away. "He-he-it'tschuuu! Ax'tshhhh! Nng..." He rubbed at his eyes, before sighing when he noticed the worried look Feliciano's face.

"I'm fine. When you get back, I'll take some more medicine and we can take a siesta together."

Despite his brother's promise, Feliciano's smile still didn't seem too genuine, and Lovino groaned. "I'll try. I'm not making any promises. Especially if that potato-"

"Si, Si, You're going to try. Va bene," he chirped, cutting him off before he placed kisses on both of his brother's cheeks.

"F-Feliciano!"

The younger only giggled as he waved and headed over to the German.

"Ludwig, will-"

"I won't humor him in any arguments." Ludwig replied as Feliciano placed a kiss on his forehead. Lovino instantly started with a "Why you-" but Feliciano interrupted him once another time with a sing-songy, "Ve, You're trying, remember?"

This only prompted some more grumbling and an arm cross, but the younger of the two decided to ignore it as he slid his jacket on.

"Okay, I'll be back in 2 hours. And-"

"Don't argue," Lovino and Ludwig replied in unison, with the tiniest bit of attitude that made Feliciano grin, even though Lovino added. "You've said it like 100 damn times."

He chuckled, opening the door. "Alright, Alright. See you both later. Ti Amo."

"Ti amo troppo."

"Ich liebe dich auch."

This in turn got Ludwig another glare, but he quickly returned his focus to his book.

It was completely silent save for a few sniffles and nose-blowing here an there. As much as Lovino wished he could just turn the television on, or force himself to drift off to avoid any confrontation, he couldn't. Not when that damn potato was just sitting there. Probably mocking him in his mind, planning his next clever retort. That bastard. He rubbed his raw nose, continuing to stare daggers at the blonde until the other looked up, sensing something was off.

Ludwig wasn't entirely sure what to do, either, he decided as he sent a glare back at the hazel eyes that challenged him. The atmosphere was so thick you could cut it with a knife, and he knew he'd promised Feliciano he wouldn't fight back. But that was going to be hard, especially with Lovino's...colorful vocabulary.

"Do you need something?" he asked, swearing up and down that he could hear his voice echo through the entire house.

"No, I don't fucking need something. Just read your damn book and leave me alone."

The German shrugged, continuing to read as Lovino tried to get comfortable on the couch. His breath hitched, and he rubbed at his nose and eyes, Ludwig noticed out of his peripheral vision, and it wasn't very long until the Italian was hunched over.

"T'chh! K'Ch! H'ktch! Tksh!" he stifled against his wrist before reaching for another tissue to dab his eyes. Lovino groaned and the horrid sensation failed to leave the back of his nose and his mouth hung open, awaiting another barrage of sneezes.

"A'TSHH! Huh'tshhh! Keh'chiiieww! Ha'katshhhhhhh!"

"Gesundheit," Ludwig muttered this time, starting to feel bad for the Italian. He didn't look up from his book as he continued. "I think Feliciano might be right, it sounds like you're coming down with a cold."

"I don't care what it sounds like!" Lovino hissed, and almost instantly he wondered if that sentence even made sense. He could barely be bothered to worry about it now. His nose was itching like crazy, and he was starting to feel worse by the minute. But there was no way he'd admit it, especially with Ludwig there.

"Do you feel warm?"

"I-I- What the hell does it matter?!" the Italian growled.

"I was just wondering."

In a matter of seconds, Ludwig was only about a foot away from him as he took a seat on the couch.

"Get the fu- Heh'chooo! K'shuuu! Ix'tshhhu! Ha..ah...A'tsheww! fuck away from me, p-potato bastard..."

He seemed rather dazed, and the blonde to this moment to press a hand against the other's forehead.

"You're really warm."

Lovino fought as hard as he could to pry the hand off of his forehead, pushing it with all of his might back at Ludwig with a snarl. "Don't touch me again!"

Ludwig raised an eyebrow, leaning back into the other side of the couch before tossing the remote into the Lovino's lap. "I won't. I was just checking that you're not dying."

The brunette scoffed. "You don't fucking care."

"You're Feliciano's brother, I have to care."

There it was, that damn cleverness! But before he could reply, Ludwig added. "We're almost family, aren't we? We're around each other enough to be called that, I suppose. And I always look out for family."

Lovino knew as well as Ludwig that the only real family the German had was Gilbert, but it was slightly...well, touching to think that he cared that way for both Italians? N-Not that it made any fucking difference, once a kraut, always a kraut. Lovino just thought it was, nice, that's all.

"T'schuuh! Ng'tshh! A'shhhhtshuu!"

"Gesundheit."

This didn't linger in the air for more than 2 seconds before Lovino snappily replied, "I hate you."

A small smile formed on Ludwig's lips as he flipped through the book in his hands. "I'm aware."

Lovino wanted nothing more than to fight back, but he felt so weak, powerless against his own body and the only thing he could focus on now was drifting off to sleep. As his eyelids drooped, he pushed the remote off his lap and at Ludwig, who just let it sit on the couch, looking rather tired himself.

"Lovi, Ludwig?" Feliciano asked, peering into the doorway. He failed to get a response, and to be honest, the complete silence was starting to frighten him a bit. He quickly hurried to the living room, before a huge smile formed on his face. Both men were fast asleep, still keeping their distance from one another on the couch. Feliciano shrugged his jacket off before climbing into the space between them. He'd wished he'd been able to snap a quick picture, but he knew when to choose his battles, and this was certainly not one of those times. He grinned, happy to know that the two would be able to hopefully get along someday.

AWWWWWWWWWW EMIIIII!!! <3

I am in the midst of finals, exhausted, and this put such a smile on my face!

Came at the perfect time!

It's better than I could have pictured QwQ.. You're AMAZING <3

These are some of the best drabbles I've read. I'd love a drabble of one being allergic to horses if that is okay with you. You're such a great and descriptive writer, by the way! biggrinsmiley.gif

@greetingsfromboston A-Ahh ;w; Thank you so much. Are there any characters you had in mind for your request?

Brotherly Love

Characters: Italy, Romano

Words: 901

"L-Lovi?"

This half startled the older Italian, who quickly sat up in bed to find his younger brother in the doorway. He cradled his head in his palm, realizing that he had sat up much too fast.

"What is is, Fr- ugh.." he rubbed his nose furiously with a fist, as it began to run, another side effect of sitting upright. He cleared his throat trying once again. "What is it, Fratello?"

"I dod't feel so go...guh.. Gx'tchiewww! Ii'tshuuuu! Hih-inx'tshheww!" he sniffled wetly and groaned, clutching his pillow even closer to himself. Lovino sighed, forcing himself to sit up even further to get a good look at his brother.

"You feel sick?"

The younger nodded, wiping his nose on his bare arm as he began to tremble in the doorway. Of course, Lovino wasn't very surprised. Being so close to each other, as they were and always had been, meant they were very prone to anything the other could pick up. Colds, Stomach bugs...Hell, Lovino couldn't remember one sickness they hadn't shared in the past.

"Come in bed," he called, pulling the sheets back beside him and Feliciano wasted absolutely no time sliding into the sheets and scooting next to his brother for warmth. Lovino lowered himself back down as well, pressing his forehead against his brother's. His stomach sank when he couldn't notice any difference at all.

"You've got a fever..." Lovi murmured, running a hand over Feliciano's back only to find that it was slicked with a thin layer of sweat. He quickly pulled his hand away, wiping it on the duvet.

"Beh, you too," Feliciano sniffled, burying his face into his pillow as two more sneezes tore through him. "Peht'shhhhhh! Ha'ishuuuuuuuu!"

"Salute," Lovino murmured, brushing his brother's bangs out of his face. "I've had a fever. It's yours that I'm worried about."

The younger sniffled once again and Lovino plucked a few tissues from the box on his right side.

"Blow your nose, or you'll never be able to breathe."

It wasn't any news to him that Feliciano had a tendency to drool a little, but it was increased ten-fold when he was forced to breathe out of his mouth. And as much as Lovino was beginning to enjoy this night next to his brother, he didn't want to wake up next to a wet spot.

Feliciano obeyed, blowing as hard as he could, but to little avail.

"I'b still stuffy...I dod't like this, I just wadt to sleep..."

"I know, I know," Lovino grumbled and Feliciano let out a congested sigh that triggered a horrible, thick cough. He patted his brother's back until it ceased and rubbed at his eyes.

"I think we have a little medicine...We should have enough...Damn it, do we?" The older grumbled to himself, pushing his legs over the side of the bed before trying to stand. He grabbed onto the bedpost until his head stopped spinning, and he could finally see straight once again. Once he had made his way to the bathroom, Feliciano had already completely moved into his brother's spot for warmth.

"Move over a little," he instructed when he returned, and the other didn't budge.

"Feli, damn it, I'm not going to move you myself. You're too heavy for me to push right now. Move."

He propped a foot against Feliciano's back before giving him a tough nudge that made him roll over a few inches.

"Mmb cold..."

"I know, I'm cold, too," he said, placing the bottle of medicine on the bedside table and pulling the sheets over himself for a few moments. His nose was beginning to run once again, and he tapped Feliciano's shoulder lightly. "Hey, can you pass the t-tish-T'shuuuu! Hek'kchhhh! I'shooo!"

He groaned, rubbing his nose with his index finger.

"Feli, wake up, I need a tissue."

The younger moaned, coughing before rolling over to face him and depositing the tissue box between the two of them. Lovino snatched one, blowing his nose as quietly as possible to keep from thoroughly disturbing his brother.

"Don't sleep yet, you should at least take some medicine."

Despite the cold air, Lovino forced himself up to reach for the bottle. He twisted the lid off and poured a healthy dose into the small plastic cup, handing it to Feliciano, who grimaced instantly at the flavor.

"Beh, I hade thad..."

"Yeah, it's gross, but it helps," Lovino mumbled softly, reaching for the cup and trying to refill it. It only got to about a quarter of the way full before it was empty and Feliciano let out a disappointed sigh.

"You dod't habe edough...." he whispered, blinking sleepily. His nose twitched and he quickly buried his face into his arm

"Hwe'kcheeewww! A'tshhhhuu! Peh...heh...K'shhh!" he sniffled miserable, beginning to tremble and Lovino could feel his heart sink to his stomach.

"Salute, Fratello."

"Mhb...Grazie..." he rubbed at his eyes with a large yawn and Lovino quickly gulped down what little medicine had been sitting at the bottom of the cup. "I'm sorry you c-cau- K'SHCHUH! caught this. Hopefully this won't last very long."

"Bud-"

"Don't worry about the damn medicine. I'll be fine, I've taken enough over the past few days to drug an elephant."

Feliciano giggled half-heartedly and Lovino couldn't help but smile himself.

"Get some more rest, we'll see if Toni can get us some more medicine in the morning."

Is there anyone that has any ideas for Greetingsfromboston's request? Or anything else, I really don't mind =w= I have an idea for Rome and Chibitalia one, but I can definitely take a break from that if someone wants something else. I know I've been kinda spamming you guys with Feli lately ;;w;;

I once did a horse allergy one, but that was with my OC. ^^;

Hmm....

Ah-- Nearish to where I live in England, there's a breed of pony which we're pretty proud of, called the New Forest Pony.

I don't know, maybe England showing them off to someone? *rolls away* I don't knooowwwww

You two are so sweet, but if you, emichan94, don't want to write it then I understand!

I could write something like that with England =3= <3

@Greetingsfromboston I love taking requests, and I definitely wanna write this for you :3 If you don't have a chracter preference, is it alright if I write this one with England (and most likely America)?

I really love Germany & Italy pairing BUT if you think it would work better with England (and most likely America) then that is a-okay with me!

I love Gerita as well <3 It's my OTP, so if you had another idea in mind for those two, I could write another one as well? :3

Archived