Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

In the care of an Italian

Characters: Germany, Prussia, Italy

Words: 1161

Feliciano sighed as he checked his phone a final time as he stood before the doorway of the Beilschmidt household. He'd been calling Ludwig's cellphone all morning, and it was incredibly odd for the German to miss a call, which worried him. Digging through his pockets, he produced a key, unlocking the door and peering inside. It was incredibly silent, save for the chatter of the television in the living room and he carefully took a step inside closing the door behind him.

"Ludwig? Gilbert?" he ventured softly. No response.

He slowly made his way to the couch, his face lighting up when he noticed his lover fast asleep on the couch, propped up by a few pillows, snoring quite loudly.

"Poor Ludwig..." The Italian murmured softly, reaching forward to stroke Ludwig's cheek. "I wonder why you're so tired-"

"Shh-Shh-Shhhh!"

Suddenly, Gilbert hurried in frantically and instantly Feliciano closed his mouth, startled.

The Prussian shook his head, pointing to his sleeping younger brother, his whisper quieter than usual. "Don't wake him up, okay?"

Feliciano blinked with a nod as Gilbert motioned for him to come into the kitchen to talk. "What's wrong with Ludwig?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

"West caught your cold, Fels. He's been feeling horrible since about a day after you went back home."

Instantly, Feliciano's heart sank to his stomach. "Oh no...I didn't- I-" he carefully pulled out a chair sitting down with a sigh. "I was wondering why he hadn't answered...It's not like him to do that..."

Gilbert smiled softly, grabbing his can of beer and taking a hearty swig. "He really hasn't been acting much like himself lately. He was so clogged up last night, you should've heard him. Yeesh. Couldn't go 5 minutes without hacking or sneezing or blowing his nose...and I don't think he got any sleep last night, either. And he was in such a bad mood this morning, it was like walking on eggshells."

Feliciano frowned, noticing a slight difference in Gilbert's voice, as well.

"Are you alright?" Feliciano asked softly as the Prussian drew a finger to his nose, rubbing it roughly. He blinked with a sniffle, noticing the other's concern and nodded.

"Yeah just a little stuffed up...I've always had a bit of a stronger immune system than West, though."

"You caught it, too?!"

"Not much, just a little. Trust me, it's not that ba-bah...He'tchhhhh! T'ssssssschhhou!"

Feliciano sank. "Oh, Gilbert..."

Quickly sniffling, the Prussian forced a smile and finished of his beer with sharp sniffle.

"Sounds worse than it is. I'm fide-" he paused for a moment, blowing some air out of his nose rather discreetly in an attempt to clear some congestion before continuing. "-fine."

A few seconds later, a loud "HA'AISHHHHU! TSCHHUHH! HE'TCHHH! T'SCHHH! H-Heh...eih...heh....H'KSCHHHU!"

Gilbert groaned slightly, running a hand through his hair. "Sounds like West is awake."

He turned, facing the door way to call out "Gesundheit!" and didn't seem rather surprised when he didn't receive a response. Standing, he waved for Feliciano to follow him back into the living room.

"How're you feeligg West?" Gilbert asked before sniffling himself.

"How do you thigk I'b feeligg?" Ludwig snapped, and Feliciano couldn't help but wince at the other's harsh tone. He knew for a fact Ludwig despised being sick, especially when he had work to do, but he'd never really experienced him in such a horrible mood.

"Sorry, Sorry. Just thought I'd ask. You're not due for another dose for at least 2 more hours."

"I dow. HUH'RASHHHHUU! HHAI'SHHHU!"

"Bless you!" Feliciano chirped and Ludwig couldn't have possibly whirled around any faster in confusion.

"Wha-Wha-Whad...I-" he stuttered before his nose twitched once again. "IX'GTSHHHHHOUH! Whad are- HUT'CHHHUH! EA'GSCHHHH! you doigg he-GX'SHHHHH!" Feliciano smiled sympathetically, placing a hand behind his back as he sat up with the force of every sneeze. "Bless you! Don't try talking until-"

"IX'CHHHHHHUH! Bud- I- HRUSHHOOOOU!"

"Never mind," he murmured with a smile. "Bless you! Salute, Salute!"

"Thanggyou..." Ludwig slurred miserably, sending his brother a death glare before saying something that the Italian couldn't quite catch in German.

Gilbert plopped down in his chair as though he knew it to be a conversation that would last for a little while at least.

Feliciano sighed, taking a seat on the couch and lowering his head as the conversation continued in German. He wasn't exactly sure what was being said, but he could pick out bits and pieces from conversations he had heard before. And from the sound of things, he could tell Ludwig wasn't very happy at all that he was there. It made the Italian's stomach drop every time he heard his name.

"L-Ludwig?" he asked meekly, instantly catching the blonde's attention. "Gilbert didn't call me...I came over on my own to thank you for taking care of me the other night. Ve, I didn't know you were sick!"

Ludwig's expression softened just when his nose twitched and he pitched forward into a tissue.

"HA'AISHHHHHHOUUU! HE'TCHUUH! HA'ATCHHH! H'ESCHH!" He sniffled wetly, his eyes seemingly glazed over with exhaustion and tickle-induced tears. "It's dot your fault. I didd't bead to act- I- EH...HEH..HEH-EH-HE'TSCHHHHHH!"

The German slumped further into couch with a heavy sigh. "I didd't wadt you to catch this," he groaned in defeat.

Seconds after the words had escaped his lips, he found Feliciano at his side, carefully swiping his hair back and checking all over for fever. "Silly Ludwig..." he murmured under his breath, peppering kisses onto Ludwig's forehead and flushed cheeks. "I can't catch a cold I've already had...you should know that."

He carefully sat up and placed a hand on the German's forehead. "Hmm, you're so warm..."

Across the room, Feliciano could hear a stifled, miserable "Gx'Tshpfff! Heh..Ehheh-nkkk! Keh'chksssnnnk!" and he quickly turned with a saddened expression, standing and motioning for the Prussian to join them. "Ve, Bless you! Bless you!"

Gilbert quickly froze in embarrassment, rubbing at his eyes that had begun to water like crazy. He always hated that they did, but every time he even had the slightest cold, his eyes would water every time he felt a tickle in his nose. For Ludwig it was a tell-tale sign.

"No, No, I'b fide. Just worry about West, bide isd't eved that bad..." he muttered dismissively with a wave of one hand, the other using his thumb and index finger to press his eyes. The Italian didn't seem convinced, walking to him and gently taking his hands into his own.

He sighed, tutting softly. "Your eyes are all watery and your nose is running... Don't try to act all tough..."

Reaching up to feel the albino's forehead, he could instantly tell that he also had a fever. "Sit, Sit. I'll go make something for you two..."

Before Gilbert could argue, he found himself being pushed towards the couch where his brother had already seemed to have drifted off, his mouth hanging open as he began to snore slightly. He sat down as Feliciano pulled a blanket up over them, placing a kiss on each of Gilbert's cheeks. "Just sit here and try to get some rest. I'm going to make some soup, okay?"

Gilbert opened his mouth to protest, but he couldn't possibly argue with the worried, hazel eyes staring back at him. "Ja, Ja. Got it."

With a yawn, he watched as Feliciano carefully cupped his hands around Ludwig's chin before placing a kiss to his forehead and two on his cheeks. He smiled softly, leaving Ludwig's mouth open, seeing at it seemed to be his only way of breathing at the moment.

"Sleep well," he whispered, stroking the German's cheek a final time before he hurried off towards the kitchen. "You too, Gil! Sleep well!"

Gilbert nodded with a yawn, feeling himself began to drift off himself to the sound of his brother's snoring. A nap was definitely not a bad idea, seeing as he'd been up the entire morning still trying to play "big brother".

"Gilbert?"

The Prussian blinked, his eyelids fluttering open just to close them quickly when he realized the living room lights were on. "Mmb?"

He felt much worse, his head feeling as though it was stuffed with cotton and his sinuses ached.

"Here, eat this," Feliciano murmured, placing a warm both in Gilbert's palms. Once he had a spoon in hand, the Albino couldn't possibly dip it in his soup fast enough. He couldn't possibly wait to eat something that hadn't come from a can.

Ludwig must've been hungry, too, Gilbert noticed. He was already finished with his bowl, and Feliciano was carefully beginning to rub a minty substance over the German's chest. "You're so stuffy...Hopefully this will help..."

The blonde nodded, before jerking forward, shaking the Italian on his lap. "HWA'KTCHHHH! HEH-EH-KIT'SCHHHH! NNX'TSCHHHHU!"

"Ve, Poor Ludwig!" Feliciano cooed, handing him a tissue. "God bless you!"

Gilbert nodded with a mouth full of noodles. "Gesuddheit, bro."

"Dadke..."

The Italian hummed as he continued to slather the rub on his lover's chest before turning to Gilbert, who was just finishing his food.

"Want some, too?"

He hesitated, realizing that he'd always hated the feel of that stuff, but Feli would be applying it. He eventually decided to refuse, slumping back into the couch. "No thangks."

Feliciano nodded. "Alright then. Get some more sleep, and I'll join you!"

He glanced at his watch that read 2:57 pm and he figured now was a perfect time for a siesta.

"Ok-"

"Okg-"

"HRUSHCHHHOOOU!"

"T'eheh'tchhhhhhh!"

"Gesundheit!" Feliciano beamed and both brothers froze, making him freeze up as well, a dark pink blush growing on his cheeks. "D-Did I say it wrong?"

Ludwig shook his head with a smile. "Do, Thad was wudderbar."

Gilbert nodded. "Seriously. Thanks, Fels."

The Italian laughed shyly before wedging himself in between the two brothers. "Feel better...you two..." he muttered sleepily as each of them rested their head on one of his shoulders.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwwww, aww awwwwwww! That was so cute! Germany's embarrassment at seeing Italy, the way Prussia's sneezes are so soft and endearing, I'm melting.

Oh. My. God.

That was all I hoped it would be and moreee!!! I love angry Germany!!!!

I know I said the next drabble would be that Gerita, but it's actually Randomgirl7's birthday today! This was her birthday present from me<3 This one isn't incredibly sneezy, but I had to establish the plot with this one, and this won't be the last you see of Huck! Happy Birthday, Randomgirl7!

Kitten

Characters: America, England

Words: 1142

"You know which one I'm talking about though, right?" Alfred asked, turning his attention away from the television. "The little chunky white one, with the grey ring around his neck."

"Yes, Yes. I know. The one that pounces all over his siblings and refuses to leave them alone."

"Yeah, him!"

Arthur couldn't help but smile.

Alfred did, too. "Dude, I don't think I've ever wanted a cat more than I want that little guy. And ya know it would totally make a certain someone's 238th birthday amazing." He smirked, picking up the remote and changing the channel absentmindedly. "Just saying."

The Brit sighed. "Alfred, I don't know... A pet is a lot of responsibility. And you're...well, you're not very responsible."

"I've taken pretty good care of Tony, haven't I?"

The alien in question sat on the La-Z boy across the room, shoving his mouth with a large bag of barbeque chips. At the mention of his name he looked up, and they could both see that he had crumbs covering the entire lower half of his face. "Fucking?" he asked and Arthur shook his head.

"I don't even think that thing counts as a pet. Besides, everyone's been asking about those kittens and the shop owner says that they're pretty expensive to begin with, and they grow up to be rather large cats."

"I dig large cats."

Arthur rolled his eyes. "You "dig" /that/ cat."

"True."

Arthur sighed as peered into the area that held the kittens before the window display. He smiled, reaching down to pick up the chubby little kitten. It squirmed at first before mewing and nuzzling into his hand. It was rather adorable and he knew for a fact that he would hit the nail on the head if he got it for Alfred. Holding the ball of fur to his chest, he leaned back to look at the price and cringed, supposing that he would have to survive on cheap fast food for a little while.

The man behind the counter smiled and Arthur nodded, pointing towards the kitten.

By the time he was able to leave, his wallet was completely empty and he struggled to balance the cardboard carrier and the bags of food, litter and toys. The kitten inside seemed to want to attract every passerby's attention, as he continued to mew loudly from inside the box and Arthur couldn't help but sigh. It had quite a loud little voice. It was perfect match for Alfred.

He decided on taking it home first, seeing as he knew it couldn't just stay in a box for 5 hours and figured he would try to feed it a little. His own English short hair, Luce, wasn't very keen on the idea of a kitten and certainly wasn't very amused with the fact that the little kitten had decided to chase him around and then use his litter box afterward. The grumpy, betrayed look Arthur received spoke a thousand words and he smirked, giving him a loving pat on the head.

"It's only for a few hours, then you'll never see him again."

Which was a lie. Especially since Arthur and Alfred had been planning for months to move in together. He just hoped that the cat would forget about it, or at least find a good hiding spot in their new house when the time came.

The kitten flipped around excitedly, chasing his own shadow and a few of the mouse toys Arthur has thrown on the floor prematurely. Alfred would definitely be in for it once he was on his own with it, but they certainly did seem rather alike.

The trip to Alfred's had been quite an event. The small feline hadn't stopped making noise (whether it be mewing or tripping over himself inside the carrier and slamming against the walls) since they'd left, and getting inside was also a challenge.

"Shhh, please! You'll be out in five minutes, just stop meowing..." Arthur murmured, taking the top of the box off and petting the kitten softly on the head. "I want this to be a surprise."

Of course, the small creature could not heed this request and Arthur sighed as he placed it back into its box at the same time he could hear Alfred bounding down the stairs.

"I ordered pizza, does that sound good?"

Arthur nodded and instantly a loud string of mews sounded. The American's face lit up instantly, and he grinned ear to ear.

"Oh my god, Artie. You didn't!"

Arthur smiled, taking the lid off again to show a pacing kitten, continuing to meow and Alfred reached in, scooping it into his arms.

"Dude!" he gasped, holding up the kitten at a loss for words. It dangled, slightly curious as it sniffed Alfred's hand as he tried again. "/Dude!/"

"You're responsible for his life now."

Trying to hide his smile, he set the bags of supplies before him. "That's all you need to get started, but you should be fine."

Alfred didn't seem to be paying much attention as the kitten licked his nose and climbed onto his hoodie, digging his claws into it to hold on.

He groaned slightly in pain, tugging him off with a smile. "I'm gonna name him Huck."

When Arthur raised an eyebrow, he grinned. "Like Huck Finn?"

He leaned down, pressing his chin to the carpet and patting his hands. "C'mere, Huck! Come see me!"

Huck stumbled, chasing after his shadow (that he was extremely excited had reappeared) and Alfred laughed. "Hu-uth'chhhhhh! Het'schhhh!"

Huck's fur puffed up instantly, and he stood with his little legs apart, eyes widened.

The American sniffled apologetically, running his hand down his back. "Sorry, pal. Didn't mean to st-star...startle- Ha'Ashhhhooo! Hept'chhuhhhh! Ex'tschhhh!"

"Bless you, Bless you," Arthur murmured, reaching for the box of tissues on the coffee table and handing it to him. "Oh Alfred, you don't think-"

"No, No!" Alfred said quickly, beginning to rub at his eyes. "No, I can't- TSCHHH! He'ehtshhhhhhhu! I cad't be..."

Arthur carefully picked Huck off of the ground, petting the now shaking kitten in his arms. "Love, I really think you might be allergic to Huck..."

"Doh..." The other argued stuffily, wiping his running nose on his sleeve. "I cad't be. Heh'ehishoooo! Gx'tshhhhhhoooou! Hn'chhh! Tschh! Kchhhh!"

"God bless you."

Alfred groaned, his eyes completely filled with utter heartbreak and disappointment. "Ardie..."

"We'll have to get you some allergy medication...I don't see why you can't keep Huck-"

"At'chhhhhhhhh!"

The Brit cringed. "If you take the necessary precautions. Bless you."

Alfred buried his nose in a handful of tissues, blowing as hard as he could before rubbing at his irritated eyes under his glasses. "Okgay..."

"Don't worry, we'll figure this out. Allergies are a completely normal thing."

Alfred nodded, pulling Huck in for another gentle hug.

"We'll call the doctor tomorrow."

Aw, poor Alfred! He'll have to keep the little kitten! That was so adorable. I loved it.

Oh my goodness this is so cute~ I love it!

And Huck is adorable, and Alfred... just... *faints from cute* stretcher.gif

Thank you SOOOOOO much! *hugs you forever and ever*

Awww~ poor Alfred!! Aurthur is such a sweetheart!! <3 <3 <3 (kittiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies~ <3)

All of these are adorable, but I especially loved the one with Italy and the German bros! Them being all embarrassed about being caught sneezing and Italy saying bless you was just... ahhhhhhhh ^//////^ <3<3<3 Prussia's embarrassment is particularly adorable since it's such a rare thing, and yet I can kind of imagine him being a bit shy about that kind of thing ^w^

LOVE THIS THRED!!!!! I love these stories soooo much!!!!! They are sooo in character! I'm also even a little nervous commenting because I see that Kawaii-Kushami commented on it too (I joined dA because of kawaii kushami, btw)!!!

(If I can make a request, Prussia x Canada. I don't mind who is sneezing tho.)

I would like to take the time to apologize for the delay with this one. I've been extremely busy lately, but I also ran into some writer's block during this. I love writing for you guys, but just a heads up that updates will be pretty scarce until after the 30th. I'm going to a convention in Florida, and vacationing with a very good friend of mine. I'll try to update with a few more requests before my flight on the 25th, but please bear with me! Thank you so much for the kind words and requests! I will do my best to please :3

Train

Characters: Italy, Germany

Words: 1157

"Heh'itchyuuuuu! Ahehk'chiiiii! Ep'shhhhiiiuuu!"

Ludwig blinked his eyes open, revealing the view of a dimly-lit train car. Before he had dozed off, he'd scooped his ailing lover into his lap, placing kisses into his hair and rubbing his back gently. It was all he really could think of to do, seeing as it was quite a long trip back. Since Feliciano had come down with an awful cold the night before their departure from Warsaw, Ludwig had called his boss and insisted that he change the rail tickets to night trips, to make it a little easier on Feliciano figuring the Italian would be able to just sleep through the night. He couldn't have possibly been more wrong.

"Gesundheit," Ludwig whispered, checking his watch only to instantly wish he hadn't. 12:17 am. It was going to be a very long night. He patted the brunette's back as the other sniffled miserably.

"I'm cold, Lu-Lud'tchhyyuuuuu! I'pshooooo! Ludwig..." he groaned, and Ludwig quickly adjusted him on his lap, pulling the two blankets they had been able to find in the overhead compartment up over Feliciano and trying with one hand to tuck them around him.

"Any better?"

Feliciano whimpered, shaking his head as he began to tremble. The stewardess who seemed to be taking a small break a few seats away, instantly stood and hurried over to them. She looked incredibly tired, small bags starting to form under beautifully made up eyes, and she quickly tried to adjust the hair under her hat. "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I seemed to have nodded off a little. Is there something I can get you?"

Ludwig felt slightly guilty. The entire first class car was empty besides the three of them, and he certainly didn't want to ruin what should've been quite a nice little relaxing break for her.

"Another blanket, please? If it's not much trouble."

As if to hint towards urgency, Feliciano pitched forward against the German's chest with another barrage of sneezes. "Hip'tschhhhhhhhuuuu! Ix'tshhhhyuuuuuuuu! He'tchhuuu! P'chhhhyuuuuu!"

Her face fell instantly, and in her thick polish accent she murmured, "Oh, no. Of course, right away!"

Ludwig offered her a grateful smile as she hurried off and sat up, tipping Feliciano's chin upward to get a good look at his face. The other opened his eyes half-way in confusion as he sniffled, trying to keep his already running nose from going past his top lip. It was cherry red, accenting his flushed cheeks and the dark circles surrounding his eyes. He dug into his pocket for a tissue, carefully wiping Feliciano's nose.

"The Stewardess is getting us another blanket, alright?" he murmured, wiping the tears forming at Feliciano's eyes with his thumb. "That should help."

As if on cue, she returned with a confident little grin on her face. "I've got two," she chirped, placing one on the seat behind her as she placed it over the two of them, one at a time.

"Thank you so much," Ludwig replied softly, letting out a small sigh of relief when he felt Feliciano's trembling stop. The Stewardess smiled with a nod, but before she could head back to her seat, Ludwig stopped her once again.

"You don't sell medicine do you?"

Her smiled faded and tilted her head slightly to one side. "What kind?"

"Any kind of cold medicine?"

She shook her head, and his stomach instantly sank. "We have Ibruprofen."

"No thank you, I appreciate it though," Ludwig sighed and she apologized before finally heading back to her seat. He cringed when he heard Feliciano attempt a sniffle, and wasn't very surprised when he heard his breath hitching helplessly a few seconds after.

"Ha'akschyuuuuuu! T'schyyyyuuuuu! I'heh...he-heh-hep'schhhhhhh! Ix'shhhh! He'ehshiyuuuuu! Mrhnnnn..."

"Gesundheit. God bless you," the German mumbled, quickly placing a hand on Feliciano's forehead. It wasn't very warm, much to his relief, and he figured whatever Feliciano had just bordered on a terrible head cold.

"I wadda go hobe..." Feliciano whimpered. "I dod't wadda be sigck adybore.."

"I know," Ludwig murmured, pushing the other's bangs aside to press a kiss to his forehead. "Can you do me a quick favor?"

The Italian groaned instantly Ludwig sighed. "I know, it's not much. Just sit up real fast, okay?"

Feliciano slowly did as he was asked, rubbing his eyes and nose tiredly before giving his lover a miserable look that begged for quicker instructions.

"Take a breath, but through your mouth."

He did, and Ludwig cringed at the thick congestion he could hear filling Feliciano's chest. "Now through your nose."

Barely attempting a sniffle, Feliciano shook his head miserably. "I cad't. I'shyuuuuuu! Hept'chhhhhhhi!"

Ludwig carefully pulled him back against his chest, stroking his hair once again. "Gesundheit...That's what I thought..."

He reached through the backpack he'd brought along with him, fishing around for a thermos before twisting the lid off and bringing it to Feliciano's lips. While they were waiting for the train in Warsaw, he'd been able to buy some soup from one of the food stands. The cashier had called it "Rosol" or something of the sort (he didn't exactly know very much Polish), but it looked quite a lot like chicken broth and smelled like it, too.

"Drink this, it might not be very warm anymore but...you need something in your system."

Feliciano blinked his eyes open, pushing the thermos away and shaking his head. "Dot huggry."

"I know you're not, but I want you to try to drink this anyway."

"Ludwig..." The Italian whined as Ludwig held it closer to his mouth once again.

"Do you feel queasy?"

Feliciano shook his head, sniffling and absentmindedly wiping his running nose on the back of his hand. The other sighed.

"Then can you please eat this? Maybe it will be easier to sleep on a full stomach. Please, Feliciano," he begged, his eyes azure eyes pleading. "I don't have anything else..."

The other couldn't help but notice the concern and desperation in Ludwig's voice. That instantly caused his eyes to widen slightly and he helped the German return the thermos to his lips. "I'b okgay, Ludwig. I'b-" his face froze and Ludwig could tell by the way that his nose was twitching that he wouldn't be able to finish his sentence.

"Hp'shuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ekt'schhhhhh! A'tshyuuuuu! Et'chiiii!" he turned away, keeping the back of his hand pressed against his nose. "T'shhpffffffff! Ixg'tshhhyuuuuu! V-Ve'tchhhhh! Ve..."

"Gesundheit, Gesundheit," Ludwig murmured, his heart sinking to his stomach as he fished through his pockets for a tissue. He was only able to find a single napkin and he tried to wipe Feliciano's nose as gently as possible.

Feliciano rebalanced the thermos in his hands, drinking the contents and taking a congested gasp every few seconds. "Okgay...I'b dot huggry adybore..." he slurred rather sleepily. As much as he hated how miserable his lover sounded, Ludwig couldn't help but feel slightly relieved that the Italian was finally tired. He carefully stroked Feliciano's hair, lulling the other to a deep slumber. Gently, he pushed him a few inches away, making sure he leaned comfortably against a travel pillow as he stood, venturing off into the empty train.

"Sir?"

Ludwig quickly whirled around to find the conductor, a tired smile on his face. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Tissues?"

The smile on the other man's face was incredibly sympathetic. "I've seen. Poor guy looks horrible." Without averting his gaze, he reached into his jacket pocket to pull out a little unopened packet of tissues before handing them to Ludwig.

"He is. I just..." he ran a hand through his slightly disheveled hair. "You don't have any cold medicine, do you?"

The conductor shook his head. "I'm sorry, I don't. And even if I did, we aren't supposed to give medicine to passengers in case it's an emergency..."

He seemed genuinely sorry and Ludwig couldn't help but feel slightly foolish for asking. "Of course, I'm sorry."

"No, /I'm/ sorry. We should be arriving in Rome in about 8 hours, so try to get some more rest."

Ludwig nodded, running his thumbs over the packet of tissues worriedly. "Thank you very much, I'll try." He lifted the package with a weary smile. "And thank you again for these."

"Of course, I wish you the best of luck."

The German thanked him once again, making his way back to his seat. Feliciano hadn't moved a muscle, but as Ludwig expected, the second he sat back down he felt the other curling up against his side once again. Ludwig carefully lifted him back onto his lap, leaning his own head against Feliciano's as he closed his eyes.

A few hours later, he awoke to find the Stewardess tapping him gently on the shoulder.

"Sir?" she asked, her accent ever-present. "We've arrived in Rome."

Ludwig sat up, sighing when he noticed that the package of tissues that he'd left on the tray table before them was already opened, over half of them gone and filling the small trash bag next to their seats.

Feliciano blinked himself awake as Ludwig stood, keeping his in his arms. The Italian curled his arms around the other's neck, resting his head over his shoulder.

"Ix'shhhhh! Ep'schhhh! T'shyuuuu! We're hobe..." he mumbled sleepily.

"Gesundheit," Ludwig murmured, grabbing his backpack and slinging it over his other shoulder before carefully stepping into the tiny walkway. "Ja, liebe. We're home."

thank you!!! This was sooooo cute!! I love sick feli he's just so cute and germany comforting him kawaii!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys! Sorry I disappeared once again. (I promise I'm gonna stop doing that.) I was much too busy in Florida to write, and while I was there I was actually fighting a bad cold that developed into a chest cold. Then after I landed back home I got an ear infection from the sinus issues mixed with the pressure from the plane landing ;w; I'm better now though, and ready to get back to work. Cupkake, your request is up next and I'm going to try to get it out before the end of this week. Thank you so very much for your patience, you've had to wait for quite a while and I'll try to make it up to you. Although it might not seem like it, I absolutely hate making you guys wait. See you all very soon with a new update!

Oh its completely fine! Good things come to those who wait, right? ;) I'm glad you're feeling better and I have no doubts it will be more than worth it :D I'm so excited!

Awww... I'm glad you're feeling better. I live in Florida and it's a pain to be here...

And if I could make a tiny request (If you're comfortable with it I mean.. I don't need you to do it..) LietPol with Polska as the victim? If you could do that I would give you an internet cookie with extra pixels.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys! I'm finally officially back from my huge break. I became a part of the writer's group, so now I can edit all of those horrible typos and mistakes on my old drabbles! The England one should be finished by either tonight or tomorrow, for sure! Thank you so much for you're patience!

Yaaaaay~! She returns~! *waves flag of good tidings* <3

Archived