Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Yes, it has ;w; I certainly don't want to repost it here and lose this thread, as well ;;;3;;; So maybe we can find another way that doesn't break the rules of the forum.)

Sorry for the wait! :3 The Gerita one is up next!

Horses

Characters: England, America

Words: 886

Arthur couldn't help but smile slightly as he noticed Alfred picking up his step as they approached the stables. The American had never really asked much about horses, but there was absolutely no denying the excitement that riddled his face when Arthur had invited him on his monthly visit.

"Dude!" Alfred gasped, noticing one of the many horses exiting the stables. It was rather strong looking, its coat a deep brown and its mane was a beige-ish white. "T-These are yours?"

"Well, not mine completely. My Mum had quite a few that we kept here, but that was ages ago. A nice couple owns it now, and they offered to take care of the ones that belong to my family." He leaned against the fence before Alfred quickly jumped on it, making it shake unsteadily as he reached an arm out and made ridiculous clicking and kissing noises to try to get beast's attention. "And you never took me here?"

Arthur scoffed with a shrug. "Come now, you didn't have a horrible childhood. And I didn't know you had an interest in horses. You always seemed more interested in guns."

Alfred snickered and the Brit clutched the back of his shirt and tugged him off of the fence.

"Now get off of there before you break it, this isn't your property."

The other huffed, continuing his noises only to have the horse turn around completely and swish it's tail at him. "Yeah, well, horses were always kinda cool, too."

Arthur sighed, reaching for the latch on the gate when he noticed Alfred standing on his toes to look around for another horse. "We can visit them, you know. I have permission since quite a few belong to me."

Alfred's eyes widened instantly and he beamed.

"Really?!" he blurted out before trying to regain his composure. "I-I mean, we don't have to. Only if you want to."

He crossed his arms in an attempt to look relaxed, leaning against the fence and Arthur couldn't help but roll his eyes. What a dork.

Once the Brit had made sure the latch was open, Alfred darted inside and Arthur quickly called after him, "Don't run! You're going to startle them!"

Alfred huffed. "I know how horses work, Artie."

"Do you now? And I told you not to call me that."

But Alfred was much too busy carefully approaching the largest horse to notice. He held out a shaky hand, much too nervous to stroke the horse's muzzle and Arthur sighed. Carefully, Arthur took Alfred's hand into his and placed it carefully on the horse's nose.

"There you are," he said with a smile, removing his own hand as Alfred began to stroke it. "That's Chester. A few generations down from my Mum's horse. L-luh..." he sniffled, rubbing his nose of his sleeve. "Looks quite a lot like her, too."

His nose was starting to run, he could feel it, but he didn't want this to end so soon after it began. Instead he took a few feet back, pulling his handkerchief from his pocket and burying his face.

"Ah....hah-ahh--A'tshoooooh! Heh'etchuh!"

"Whoa, bless you." Alfred said, as he continued to pet the horse.

"Th-than-T'SHHH! HX'TCHH! A'TCHHH! K'TSH! Blast..."

He absolutely hated the feeling this brought, the concern look from Alfred, everything.

"You gonna be okay? Is something wrong?"

Arthur groaned with a slight nod. "I was never really able to ride th-thuh...H'EISHOO! ESHH! them. I'm slightly allergic."

He dabbed at his eyes, blowing his nose with a gurgling honk and Alfred laughed softly.

"Slightly?"

"Very," the Brit grumbled and Alfred offered him a sympathetic pat on the back.

"Is there anything you can take?" he asked, and Arthur couldn't help but feel butterflies in his stomach at the concerned tone.

"I ha...ah..." his shook his head furiously to fend off yet another sneeze and the American found it secretly adorable. "Have medicine, but I haven't had to take it in years. M-M'mshuuuu! A'tshuuu! Huh'ktshhh! nrgh...Mub dever let be ride because of it. I would lose codtrol of the reids."

Chester whinnied from a few feet away and Arthur let out a congested chuckle that sounded almost like a snort.

"Horses dever did like it buch, either."

Alfred laughed as well, before adding "And you were worried about me startling the horses."

"You're a differedt story edtirely."

"The horses didn't expressive their annoyance with me," the American said with a grin, dodging a slap that was sent in his direction. However, it was pretty predictable that he would miss, and didn't turn out to be very much of a shock.

"Shut up, you cheeky brat."

"Your cheeky brat. You raised me."

Arthur scoffed, rubbing his sore nose. "Doesd't really seeb like it dow doesi-ih...IX'TSCHUHH! A'KCHOUUU! N..HN..HNNN...H'TESHHYUUU! A'TCHH!"

"Bless you," Alfred said with a smile, reaching for the Brit's hand that held the handkerchief and helping it up to the other's nose. "Jeez, you really don't lose your attitude even when you're miserable, do you?"

"I work hard at it," Arthur replied bluntly, pushing Alfred's hand away before blowing once again.

"We should leave before you sneeze the barn down," Alfred said sympathetically, only to receive a dangerous glare in return. "And next time, make sure you bring your medicine. I'll want to ride."

I find myself coming back here all the time. happy.png But ok, the horses, the excitement, the way America teases England, you know what that is? Adorable enough to reread 5+ thats what.

Ajsndismdldsjsjh I absolutely love your drabbles.

Love. Them.

And I totally don't comment on here enough to tell you that! Omg you have me fangirling at every single drabble.

Alright, so this one ends at a bit of a cliffhanger, with the potential for a 3rd part. :) Up next is a PruAus, and that is finished and will be uploaded tomorrow!

Cats- Part 2

Characters: Germany, Italy

Words: 1242

"Guess who decided they wanted their dog house back?" Feliciano asked sheepishly, stroking a rather content Pookie in his arms. Of course the feline was on cloud nine, he loved the Italian more than anything in the world.

Ludwig sighed, rubbing his temples and sniffling. "Berlitz.."

Almost immediately, the doberman trotted over, sitting at his master's feet, panting, with his chest pushed out proudly.

"Really Berlitz? You decide this 2 years later?"

Berlitz barked happily, causing Pookie to squirm.

Ludwig opened his mouth to say something else, but his breath caught and he cupped a hand over his nose and mouth quickly, stifling 4 strong sneezes.

"K'TSHH! AISHCH! HESCHHH! IXG'TSHHUHHH!"

They echoed slightly through the kitchen and Berlitz instantly cocked his head to the side, rather confused.

"Wunderbar..."

Feliciano sighed. "What do we do?"

"I've g-guh..." he shook his head, trying to fend another sneeze off and sniffled. "I've got material in the shed. I'm sure there's enough to make her a little house."

"Not tonight though, right? You've had a long day..."

Ludwig nodded. "Tomorrow morning, but there's no way I can sl-sluh-'TCHHHHHHHHHHYU! HAH'AISHHHHHH!"

"I understand," Feliciano replied sympathetically, placing Pookie back on the couch and brushing the disheveled bangs out of the German's face. "I'll sleep on the couch tonight, okay?"

Instantly, Ludwig's stomach sank and he instantly tried to argue. "N-No, I can't make you do that. That's not fair."

"It's just for one night, Ludwig. I'll be fine!"

The blonde bit his tongue wanting nothing more to admit that he didn't want to sleep alone and that he quite enjoyed cuddling before drifting off to sleep (as Feliciano always begged to do.) But he knew how much the cat meant to his lover and he couldn't bear to separate the two. He would just have to work even harder at building a new house for the cat the next day and hopefully it would pay off.

"A...Alright." Ludwig sniffled wetly, running a finger under his nose, the horrible, burning sensation returning. "A'XSHUUUUHH! KE'KTSCHHYUUU! X'CHHHH!"

Feliciano reached for the tissue box on the coffee table, placing it in the other's arms. "Bless you."

Pookie didn't seemed startled whatsoever, and stretched her legs out before curling back up into a ball. Ludwig couldn't help but think she was rather cute. He only wished that she would sleep on the floor or on the floor or couch by herself like a normal cat.

"Go relax and watch TV or something. Maybe take a shower to get rid of the dander," Feliciano cooed, standing on his toes and Ludwig leaned forward so the other could kiss his hairline. "I'll come kiss you goodnight later."

A blush dusted his cheeks and he nodded with a partial smile, making his way up the stairs and to the bedroom, his dogs at his heels.

After his shower, Ludwig wasn't surprised to find all three of his dogs sprawled out on their king-sized bed. He cleared his throat, and all three lifted their heads instantly.

"Down," he mumbled tiredly, and the Doberman and Golden Retriever climbed off of the bed. The German shepherd, however, only blinked before scooting further into Feliciano's side of the bed.

Ludwig didn't possess the energy to persuade him to move and instead crawled into bed next to him, pulling as many sheets over himself as he could. He had just turned on the television when he heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

In the doorway, Feliciano crossed his arms in a fake pout, a small smile threatening to slip.

"I see you don't miss me very much."

Ludwig sighed as Blackie only panted happily, licking his master's cheek for good measure. The German quickly pushed his head away playfully.

"Blackie's just insisting on being incredibly disobedient."

Feliciano giggled, jumping onto the bed to place kisses all over the German Shepherd's face. Blackie licked him back and Ludwig cleared his throat.

The Italian smiled, rolling over to wrap his arms around the German's head, peppering it with kisses. It didn't take long for Ludwig to realize that Feliciano was pressing a shirt covered in cat dander to his face and he tried to push the brunette off of him as gently as possible.

"HAH'AISHHHHHHHHHH! HUTCSHHHHH! K'SHHH! TE'HEHCHUUU!"

Feliciano cringed as his lover tried to blow his nose, to little avail.

"What's wrong? Pookie's downstairs..." He cooed, his eyes filled with concern.

"Y-Your...Sh-shhhh'TSHCHHHU! Shirt..."

Instantly, Feliciano scrambled off of the bed, unbuttoning his shit. "Ve, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I completely forgot!"

He reached into the drawer, pulling out a tank top and sliding it on before shimmying into a pair of shorts, as well. Balling the shirt up in his hands he tossed it out the bedroom door.

"I'll wash it later, I don't think it's a good idea to leave it in the hamper in here."

Ludwig nodded.

Feliciano beamed once again, hurrying over and enveloping him in a deep kiss. The German only lasted a few seconds before his plugged nose interrupted them and he had to break away for an incredibly congested gasp. The Brunette smiled, placing a final, quick kiss on his lips. "Tomorrow night we'll have the bed to ourselves, and you'll feel better. Just one night."

He sent a look to Blackie who buried his face in the sheets.

"You can stay there for tonight."

The German shepherd barked and inched closer to Ludwig who tried to move away from him. "Are you sure you'll be alright on the couch?"

Feliciano smiled. "I'll be fine. Buonanotte."

"Gute Nacht."

Throughout the night, Ludwig tossed and turned, struggling to get comfortable but to little avail. The only upside was that his nose had finally cleared, and he didn't have to worry about sneezing almost every minute. He did, however, miss having his lover beside him, so by the time he woke up in the morning (as lame as it seemed), he was ready for a hug.

"Good morning!" Feliciano chirped from the second he made it to the bottom of the stairs. Ludwig could already feel his nose starting to tingle the tiniest bit, but he sniffled and tried to rub the itch away.

"Good morning," Ludwig replied, taking a seat at the kitchen table. After a few seconds, he could feel something furry brushing against his legs, and he inwardly groaned, jerking his leg softly to make the creature leave him alone. Pookie barely seemed bothered, purring even louder.

The blonde held a finger to his nose, trying to hold back the intense tickle that refused to leave.

"HA'AISHHHHCHUUH! AP'KTSCHHHHHHHHHHH! T'CHH! 'CHHH! GX'TSHHHHHHHU!" he sneezed into his bare arm, groaning afterward and slumping in his seat. He could feel the congestion returning, and he looked at Feliciano with a pathetic smile as he reached for a napkin.

"Think you'll be able to finish it today?" he asked. "Do we have enough material in the shed?"

Ludwig blew his nose loudly with a half-hearted nod.

"I have to fidish it. I dod't really have a choice."

Feliciano sighed, giving him a pat on the back before scooping Pookie into his arms and placing her outside. "Go play," he murmured as she pounced off after a bird.

"It shouldd't take too logg...It doesd't have to be huge, right? Add I'b godda bake the door sballer, so the dogs cad't get id..."

The Italian smiled, rubbing Ludwig's back gently and placing a kiss against his forehead. "That sounds perfect."

@Everyone You guys are so sweet ;;;7;;; <3 All of your comments really mean the world to me and inspire me to write more. Thank you all so much<3

Stubborn

Characters: Austria, Prussia

Words:

"Ai'tchheeehh!"

The keys beneath his fingers produced a sour note, echoing through the house and instantly he could feel his face and the tips of his ears burning. He rarely faltered, and this was the absolute worse possible time.

"Gesundheit," Gilbert offered, peering into the doorway from the kitchen. Roderich sniffled discreetly, re-organizing his music sheets with a huff.

"I don't know what you mean," he replied, this only forcing the Prussian into the room.

"Really, Roddy? You're trying me right now?"

The other didn't respond, turning away as he began to look over each sheet carefully. His mariazell straightened in annoyance at his nickname as his lover forced himself on the bench beside him, continuing his interrogation.

"You sound like you have cotton stuffed in your head, and you're sweating."

Roderich snorted, swatting the albino's hand away. "I'm fine. Now leave, I'm in the middle of something."

"You're always "in the middle of something"."

"And you're always interrupting."

Noticing that Gilbert's fingers were inching towards the keys, he swatted them away. "I have wuh...work K'tchhheeeeh! Aa'ischhhi!"

"Gesundheit," the Prussian replied with a cheeky grin, and Roderich sniffled. "Sure you're not coming down with a cold?"

"Of course not." He cleared his throat, fingers dancing across the keys once again until he jerked forward once again.

"Hei'chhhhh!"

Another wrong note sounded, and he groaned.

"Roddy-"

"T'shiiiieehh! E'tschhheehh!"

"Gesund-"

"Dod't..." Roderich begged miserably, dabbing his tearing eyes and nose, his chest rising and falling shakily with rapid, hitching breaths. As much as he appreciated the gesture from his rather usually impolite other half, he hated the way it sounded. Like he felt sorry for him. There was a sense of pity in there, he just knew it, and he was not going to give in. Not yet. Not until he was finished with this piece. He trembled as another sneeze tore through him, sending him forward into his handkerchief.

"Aee'tshyuuu! Keh'tschhhoo! At'chshhh! Heh'shooo!"

"-heit." Gilbert finished with a sigh, giving the other a gentle pat on the back. "I know you're dead-set on finishing this, but you need to go take a nap. Maybe take some medicine?"

He reached over, helping the stubborn Austrian out of his overcoat before folding it and placing it on his lap. The albino frowned, noticing how Roderich's undershirt seemed to be clinging slightly to his skin. He carefully placed his hand back on the other's back only to confirm his dread. It was rather damp.

"Maybe a shower, too."

Roderich sniffled, rubbing his nose with the cuff of his sleeve before a yawn took over him. He trembled slightly, trying to disguise it before wiping his eyes. Gilbert smiled. He gently pulled the brunette's hands off of the keys, pulling the fallboard over them and placing the Austrian's hands back into his lap. "You haven't been getting much sleep, have you?"

There was slight concern in his voice, and Roderich could tell through his dazed mind that his lover was being completely serious. "Doh. I wad this to be perfegt."

Gilbert scoffed. "It sounds fine."

""Fide" is dot good edough..."

"Well, it's gonna hafta be for right now," the Prussian said, standing up and helping the other to his feet. "You need some rest-"

"H..heh..h...E'ishhouuuu!" he shook with the force, his glasses sliding further down his nose, but Gilbert didn't have any trouble keeping him stable.

"And something to clear you up. You sound miserable."

With a congested cough, Roderich leaned against Gilbert, "I ab biserable..."

He hated to admit it, and it made him feel even more dreadful to do so.

"I know, liebe," Gilbert replied, taking his hand and rubbing the top with his thumb. He carefully began to lead him to the bedroom, and Roderich didn't say a word.

"There," he murmured when the arrived in the bedroom, beginning to unbutton Roderich's shirt. On any normal day this would've ended in a lecture or scolding, but right now the other couldn't argue with the cool air tickling his skin.

"I just want to get into bed..." he croaked, rubbing his red nose and lifting his glasses to rub his eyes as well. The albino sighed, brushing sweaty bangs out of the other's face. "Take a shower first, you have to cool down. You're hot enough to fry an egg, Specs."

"Don't call me that..."

Gilbert couldn't help to snicker at that and pushed Roderich towards the bathroom door. "Just a quick rinse-down, then you can sleep the day away."

The brunette groaned before grumbling under his breath as he made his way into the bathroom and closed the door with a slam. Gilbert slapped his forward with a groan, himself. What did he do wrong, now? He realized he'd have to apologize for whatever it was as he pulled the sheets back and took out a bottle of cold medicine from the drawer, laying down on the sheets to wait. Something crumpled beneath him, and he quickly sat up to find that the music sheets completely littered Roderich's side of the bed. He couldn't help but look at them, the original print barely viable as it was cover with scribbles and notes.

"What are you doing?" came rather congested voice from behind him and Gilbert instantly jolted, sending the pages flying.

"Nothing!" he yelped out of panic before noticing it was just Roderich. "Don't sneak up on me like that, damn..."

"Give those b...heh...eh..E'tshiiieuuu! K'tschhuuu! Ap'tshhiuuu! Tshhi! K'shh!" Roderich hunched over, taking a seat on the bed, sitting on quite a few sheets, as well.

"Gesundheit...here." Gilbert murmured, placing a handful of tissues in the other's wettened palms. He pulled a few of the sheets from underneath the other before stacking them and placing them on the bedside table as Roderich blew his nose.

"I can't really read those, but...you've been working really hard on that piece, haven't you?"

Roderich nodded, catching another miserable sneeze into his clump of tissues.

"Maybe a little too hard..." the Prussian said softly, and the other sniffled.

Gilbert reached forward, placing a hand on his lover's forehead before smiling.

"That's a little better. Did the shower help?"

"The steam- Ih-I-Ik'tshhuuiii! At'chyehhh! Ha'kshheeehh!"

Gilbert pulled the sheets over his legs, helping the other lie down on his side.

"Steam didn't work?" he guessed.

"No. I couldn't stand the hot water, either..."

The other pulled the sheets up to Roderich's chest as he held out a small cup of medicine.

The Austrian took it instantly before rubbing his eyes with a yawn.

"Don't let me sleep to long."

"I won't."

Roderich raised an eyebrow at the albino who had a dopey grin on his face. "I mean it."

"Get some sleep, Roddy."

I don' know why but I love Ludwig and Feliciano together SO much. I also adore Ludwig's sneezing. Just the way you describe it, ugh! They are definitely my OTP and I can't get enough of them!

Comfort

Characters: Italy, Germany

Words: 959

"Hih...ihihhh...Ix'tshhhiew! At'schheww! Ah..hweh...hwe-heh'kshhuuuu!" Feliciano jerked in his curled up position and Ludwig placed a soothing hand on his back.

"Gesundheit."

"M-Mb...G'tshhuuuuuu! Keh'chewwww! Ah-ha..."

Ludwig could feel the other's breath hitching as he shook ever-so-slightly with each one. He finally doubled over with the force of one more and the German could feel the muscles in his back tensing as it tore through him.

"Hwe'tshyuuuu!"

"Gesundheit," Ludwig murmured, only to receive a soggy sniffle and a miserable, congested moan in response. Letting his fingers slowly explore the Italian's damp, boiling skin he could still feel a knot present in between his shoulder blades. He pressed curiously with his thumb. "Can you feel that?"

Feliciano grumbled something inaudible into the pillow and Ludwig tried with all of his might to decipher what he could. Nothing.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I said yes! Stop poking at me!" he snapped and the other removed his hand from the brunette's back.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I didn't want to upset you. I just want to make sure you're comfortable, liebe." The was a calm, gentleness in his voice and he rolled over even closer, wrapping his arms around the smaller man.

"Well, I-b Ts'huuu! K'shchewww! at'chh! Ks'shhh! I'b dot."

"I know, you're all tense and you're incredibly warm."

"I keep sdeezigg. Thad's why," he grumbled pushing away the hands that had begun to attempt to provide him some relief.

"I was just going to rub a little," Ludwig explained and Feliciano sniffled, scooting a few inches away. Noticing this, the German sighed. "Sorry, Sorry. I'll leave you alone."

He unwrapped his arms, moving back to his side of the bed and reached for the remote. It didn't last more than 30 seconds when he heard a whimper, and could feel the bed shaking a little.

"Feli?"

"Mi dispiace..."

Instantly his stomach fell as he noticed the smaller man turning over to face him. He didn't know very much Italian at all, but this he could pick up. Tears had begun to streak down Feliciano's flushed cheeks and he sniffled.

"I did'dt mean..." he blubbered and Ludwig instantly pulled him close, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him into a gentle embrace.

"I know you didn't. You're frustrated and you don't feel well. That's grounds for anyone to be in a bad mood."

Feliciano hiccuped and this only made the blonde feel even worse. "Don't cry, okay? You weren't even mean."

He carefully ran his fingers through the Italian's auburn locks, stroking his hair until the sobbing had dissolved to nothing more then tiny little whimpers.

"I-I sdi...sdill... Heh'tchhhuuu! A'kshyewwww! P'tshhhhuuu! Ke'shyuuuh!" Feliciano sneezed into the back of his wrist, his forehead bumping against the German's broad chest.

"Gesudheit, liebe..." Ludwig whispered, reaching for the tissue box on the table next to him before plucking a few and wiping the other's nose.

"I sdill did'dt mean to, Ludwig. I'b really so-" he whimpered again, sobs rising in his chest and the other sighed with a smile, pulling him into his arms again.

"Shhh, calm down. It's alright..."

Feliciano sniffled and Ludwig cringed at just how wet and congested it was. "Don't keep making yourself upset, I want you to be able to breathe."

The Italian sniffled once again, reaching for a tissue and trying to blow his nose to the best of his ability. "He'ih-i'tchuuu! Kh'chuuu! Heh...Ip'shoo! Heh'chiiew!"

Ludwig could feel the muscles in his lover's back tense up with each sneeze that tore through him and Feliciano leaned back against him with a miserable moan.

"Here," the German said gently, taking a seat behind him and running his hands along the brunette's back. "I'm going to try to get rid of some of that tension."

He wasn't very talented when it came to massages (it seemed to be one of Feliciano's specialties, more or less) but he would certainly give it a shot if it would help his lover feel better. Ludwig draped his fingers over Feliciano's shoulders, placing both of his thumbs between the Italian's shoulder blades.

"If it hurts too much, say something."

Feliciano nodded, before holding a finger up to halt him. He quickly turned away, holding one hand against the side of his nose and mouth, sneezing into air opposite Ludwig.

"A'itshhchyuuu! I...Ix'gtchhiieeeew! He'tchhhu! Ih..ihnn...I-I-I'tpshhhhuuu! Ha'ishew! K'tchh!"

"Gesundheit, Feliciano. Gesundheit," Ludwig said softly, patting his back.

Feliciano's nose was running profusely afterward, and he shuddered with a strong chill, sniffling as hard as his congestion would let him. "Sorry..." he mumbled with a yawn, rubbing at his eyes and remedying his runny nose on his arm. Ludwig carefully cupped a tissue over his nose.

"Blow."

The Italian tried as hard as he could, but it only provided very little relief. As Ludwig discarded the tissue, Feliciano leaned back into his grasp and the other pressed one of his palms into the soft spot between the Italian's shoulder blades, using his fingers to knead the sore knots around them.

"How does this feel?"

A soft moan responded and Ludwig smiled, digging his thumbs even deeper between the knots. He could feel Feliciano's raspy breathing and bit the inside of his cheek. He continued to try and provide the other a little more relief, and a few minutes later he peered over his lover's shoulder.

"Is it helping?"

There was no response and he kept a strong hand on Feliciano's shoulder as he crawled a few inches around him. Sure enough, he was fast asleep, his mouth hanging open as he drooled slightly. Ludwig chuckled, wiping the drool away with another tissue.

"Oh, Liebe..." he whispered, laying his lover down. He pulled the sheets up, pressing a kiss to his warm forehead. "Gute Nacht."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love GerIta! Especially with a sick, sneezy Feli! I love your drabbles!

Archived