Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

Disbelief

Characters: America, England

Words:1,131

"Artie, I mean it. I really feel like crap..."

Arthur didn't seem very convinced at all, huffing in protest and tossing the pair of jeans that Alfred had laid out. "Please tell me you brought your suit..."

The American nodded, rubbing at his nose and eyes. "I did..."

Turning towards the door, Arthur took in a relieved breath. "Thank god. Now hurry up, Francis isn't going to wait all day. And frankly, I don't think I want to spend the entire day around him anyway."

"Arthur!"

He turned to find Alfred, staring back at him miserably and he rolled his eyes. He'd fallen for the puppy-dog eyes more times than he'd admit, and he certainly wasn't falling for this again.

"We're going, Alfred."

"B-But I really think-"

"And I really think that you're crazy if you think I'm going to fall for that again. Now get dressed, I'm not going to treat you like a child."

Alfred growled slightly, and this got the Brit's attention. There was no way either was going to back down, so they were definitely in for an argument.

"Seriously, my head is all clogged and my nose is itching like crazy! I'm really sick!"

Arthur stomped over, pushing a hand to Alfred's forehead only to find that there was no abnormalities in temperature.

"Oh, I'm sure you are. Just like that time you were so deathly ill when we had that meeting with Russia, and I came home to find you glued to your X-Game."

"X-box," Alfred corrected, realizing instantly that it certainly didn't help his case and Arthur scowled.

"You have 5 minutes."

"Art- Ha.." his nose twitched and he quickly cupped a hand over his nose and mouth. "HAH'KNNNSHH!"

"Oh, God bless you." Arthur muttered sarcastically, tossing Alfred his tie (that had been laying in a crumpled pile on the dresser) and exiting the room, slamming the door behind him. Alfred sniffled, reaching for a tissue and blowing his nose loudly. It didn't help very much, but he figured it would have to do for now. He stretched, gasping stuffily when he realized there was no way he'd be able to breathe out of his nose anytime soon.

"We're going to be late if you don't hurry, Alfred!" Arthur called as the American tugged a hoodie around him. It didn't provide much warmth, and he knew the ferry ride could be rather chilly, and snatched his bomber jacket off of the coat rack before throwing it on.

"Happy now?" he grumbled as he forced his way past the Brit and out the door. He looked quite a sight, in a dress shirt and pants, ratty old sneakers and his hoodie and bomber jacket over it. It also seemed to Arthur that he former colony had failed to brush his hair, as well. He shrugged. It was Alfred's image, not his.

Alfred still seemed to be ignoring Arthur after they boarded the Ferry and found seats on the deck. The younger shook, pinching his nose and jerking forward a few times before sighing.

"Alfred, don't start." Arthur remarked. "I'm not going to put up with this for 8 hours."

"I'm not- Ugh, fine. Whatever, Artie. I don't even care anymore."

He picked his chair up with ease, moving it towards the edge of the ship and placing it back down before sitting with his back to the Brit.

Arthur shrugged, taking out a book and trying his best to ignore the other as well. But it didn't take very long for him to realize that he couldn't go 8 hours like this. He wasn't going to play this game.

He instead picked up his own chair, placing it beside Alfred's and plopping down into it.

"You're shaking."

"I'm cold," Alfred replied, sniffling and wiping his nose on the back of his hand (much to the other's disgust.)

Arthur sighed. "I'll go get something to drink. Want anything?"

"Coffee."

"And if there isn't any?"

"Dude, it's coffee."

The look he received was incredibly unamused and he rolled his eyes.

"Then surprise me."

Arthur muttered something inaudible and nodded, turning away and Alfred could feel the burning sensation returning.

"A'TCHHH! T'CHHH! Guh..." He moaned slightly, wishing they'd come just a few seconds earlier. All he needed was proof and he wouldn't have to put up with all of this meeting nonsense. He drew the attention of a quite a few passengers and he cleared his throat, offering them a quiet "I'm sorry."

They went back to their business, but it didn't take long for the horrible feeling to return, tenfold.

"A'TCHHH! HWAKTCHHHOOU! TCHHH! KSSSCHHHH!" Alfred trembled miserably as he fished through his pockets for anything he could to aid his running nose. He finally settled on a napkin, blowing into it as quietly as he could so he didn't disturb any of the other passengers. A young woman gave him a sympathetic smile, and he replied with a sniffle and a half-hearted wave, trying to to flash her a grin. If it was as pathetic as it felt, it was no wonder she turned with a gentle chuckle and continued on her way. He groaned, rubbing his nose on the soggy tissue and rubbing at his eyes, noticing Arthur making his way towards him in the distance.

"Here," Arthur said, shuddering himself and handing Alfred a styrofoam cup with a lid. "They had hot chocolate and tea. No coffee."

"Mmnn..." Alfred replied, wrapping his fingers around the cup and taking a sip. It helped with his chills slightly, and for that he was extremely grateful.

The Brit rolled his eyes. "Honestly, when are you going to stop fussing? We'll be back tomorrow night and you can do whatever you please."

Alfred grumbled something under his breath, zipping his jacket all the way up to his neck and pulling the hood of his sweater up as well. "I just want to sleep..."

"Sleep?"

He eyed the other carefully, noting the reddish tint his nose was starting to take on.

The American blinked his watering eyes as his nose twitched. "I'm tired. I hurt everywhere, my head hurts, this freaking boat-"

"Ferry."

"/Whatever/," Alfred snapped. "This stupid boat won't stop shaking, it's cold as hell and I just d-don...T'SSSCHHOOU! EHEP'CHHHHHH! HRACHHHOOOO!"

Arthur watched quietly as Alfred jerked forward, his glasses sliding down the bridge of his nose slightly and landing crookedly at the bottom. "I dod't feel good, okgay?"

"Bless you, Alfred..." the other said softly, reaching forward to place a hand on his forehead. There was definitely a change in temperature now, and his heart sank to his stomach. "I-I thought you were lying..."

Alfred's mouth hung open as if to answer, but he quickly turned away.

"A'TSHHHHH! EP'SHOOOO! Ha...A-Ah-AK'TXSHHUUU!"

The last one ripped through him, sending his glasses forward and onto the ground and he quickly scrambled to retrieve them.

"Ah, damn..." he muttered with a rough sniffle as he checked them over. Luckily, they weren't cracked and he wiped them with the bottom of his hoodie before rubbing his eyes and putting them back on. "I'b dot lyigg."

Arthur quickly stood before Alfred, pressing his hands against his cheeks and pulling his handkerchief out of his pocket. He dabbed carefully at the other's blue eyes with a concerned grumble. "No, No. I know... I'm sorry, love."

He quickly pulled the drawstrings of the American's hoodie, tightening it, and making sure the bomber jacket was zipped up as far as it could go.

"Stay warm. I'll let Francis know, and I'll talk on your behalf...I'll...I..." he groaned, running his hands through his own messy blonde hair with a sigh.

"I'm so sorry, Alfred."

Alfred sniffled wetly, pulling Arthur down to the seat next to him and pressing his head to the other's shoulder.

"Just...Just lebbe...Lebbe tuh-T'SCHHOUU!" He sneezed into his sleeve before chuckling slightly and mumbling. "Ugh, sorry."

He yawned, nuzzling even further against the Brit. "Lebbe just sleep a little..."

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That... was just so cute. I had to call the cutie police. I can't take the cute~!

Just... Just... ALFRED~~ *Melts* Cutiiiiieeee~!

THAT WAS SO CUTE, I CANT EVEN HANDLE THE CUTE, JUST FKAFHAKFHASF- Seriously though, the way you write USUK is love. And..um, if you wouldn't mind, can I make a request? I just have this minor obsession with England being too proud to admit he's a miserable mess and America knowing otherwise. Id probably send you a cake. But anyways, the drabble was lovely, if I haven't already mentioned that :)

GWAH! The magic returns!! YESS! *noms on drabble loveliness*

Wow thank you so much ahhh<3 I failed to mention that "Disbelief" will actually most likely be 3-parter. :3

Next up is a Germany and Austria one, then most likely the sequel to "In the care of Germans."

I'd also like to apologize for the gap in between updates lately ;w; I started a new job (Child care at the YMCA) and it's a crazy busy job with 9 hour days that leave me exhausted. Usually I tend to write at around Midnight-4am and lately I've barely been able to keep my eyes open by midnight.

@cupkake I will definitely add that to my list!

Thank you all for sticking around with me<333

Ahsndjemeidsrkvm soOOO CUTE I CAN'T

BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS JUST SAID

Love these so much <3

THIS WAS PERFECT OH MY GOSH. :wub:

MORE DRABBLES PLEASE.

bye. :heart:

LWAREIHJN34TU8JBSDA;LQEWRJBKIEDJFHEUIIiikhewrnfiuoeg;qrqgrjbreiugnfqwrui[gfruih MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHH YOU LOVE TO MESS WITH MY FEELS!!! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE AND I LOVE IT!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Alright, so you guys can all blame Germany's wiki page for this one =w=

There's this lovely little piece of info under his relationship status with Austria that says:

"It's said that, if Germany were to get even a little cold, Austria would catch a high fever and collapse, causing Germany to have little choice than to take good care of himself."

Responsibilities

Characters: Germany, Austria, Prussia

Words: 831

"H'NKKSHHHHH! AH'HATSCHHHHU!"

Instantly, Ludwig regretted his decision to finally let his sneezes go when Roderich shifted on the couch with a miserable, shaky cough. He turned to find Ludwig rubbing at his nose with a handful of tissues.

"Excuse be," the German muttered, his voice incredibly thick with congestion. He himself looked quite pathetic, a large, blue blanket wrapped around his shoulders and he was also wearing rather large slippers. (That Roderich recognized as a gift from Feliciano that he had never really seen used up until this moment.) His regular tidy hair was disheveled, a few stray strands of hair sticking to his forehead with sweat and his face was completely flushed, further complimenting his reddening nose and the chapped skin surrounding it.

"Where's Gilbert?" Roderich asked desperately, his voice raw and crackily. He was incredibly miserable himself, having collapsed earlier that morning due to a raging fever. It still had yet to break, and he'd been stuck on the couch moaning and complaining about his state, and how it was Ludwig's fault. However, this lecture was very short and strained, and the person on the other end of the conversation had barely been able to hear, very much less care, about what was being said.

"Out."

"He's been out for almost 4 hours."

"It's beedd 30 bidutes," Ludwig replied with a uncomfortable sigh as he lowered himself into the lazy-boy opposite the couch. "Add he's gettigg your be-beh-bedic- M'NSCHHHUUUH! HE'EISHOOOOU! Bedicine..."

"I want him to come home..."

And to be completely honest, so did Ludwig. He hated playing babysitter, especially when all he really wanted to do was go back to bed and sleep. But he had promised that he would watch the feverish man that resided on the couch until his brother's return.

"Be too," he grumbled, his eyelids fluttered as another sneeze burned and teased the very back of his nose. He held a finger under his runny nose, stopping it and sighed, shuddering with yet another chill. Roderich seemed to ignore his complaint, rolling over so that he faced the blonde.

"Can you g-get me some tea?"

"Doh," Ludwig replied, his breath hitching slightly before the sneeze faded once again, much to his frustration. "I'b dot gettigg that. Wait udtil Gilbert gets hobe."

The aristocrat huffed, crossing his arms. "I guess I'll just call Feliciano, then."

"Fide," The German grumbled. "Call Feliciado. Good luck reachigg the phode."

Roderich stared for a moment before muttering and reaching for the glass of water Ludwig had provided him with earlier instead. Ludwig sighed. He was hardly in the mood for any of this.

Suddenly, the front door flew open, startling both of the men in the living room, and Gilbert walked in with a laugh. "Sorry about that. How're you guys feeling?"

"Miserable. Like death," Roderich replied as he began to tremble with chills and he let out another miserable string of coughs.

Ludwig quickly turned away, burying his face in a large clump of tissues. "AT'SHHHHHHHHU! HEH'KCHHHHHH! IH'SHHOOOO! EH...HAH....HA'AISTSCH!"

Gilbert's grin instantly faltered slightly as he took a seat beside his lover, helping the Austrian sit up before filling a cup with thick, red liquid.

"Cripes, West. Gesundheit."

The German blinked, sniffling miserably with a nod before his breath caught once again. "IX'GSHHHHHUUU! N'TCHH! E'TCHH! Guh...Cad I go to bed dow?"

He rubbed at his reddening azure eyes and Gilbert nodded. "Ja. Sorry, Bro. Thanks for watching over Specs for me."

"Nhn..." Ludwig moaned slightly in response, wrapping his blanket around himself even tighter as he forced himself up.

"Wait!" Gilbert called, reaching into the grocery bag at his side and tossing a bottle at the younger. "Catch!"

It hit him square in the arm before landing on the ground and rolling a few feet away. Ludwig growled. "With what hand did you expect me to catch that with?" he snapped.

Gilbert instantly paled. "Sorry, Sorry. I'll get it."

He scrambled off of the couch to retrieve a bottle of Nyquil, slipping it into his brother's clammy palms. "Take some of this and get some more sleep, okay?"

The blonde nodded as his breath hitched a final time and he jerked forward. "HEH'ATSCHHHHH! H'RSCHHHOOO! K'SSSCCHHHHH! X'GSCHHHH!"

Gilbert placed a hand on each of his brother's shoulders, keeping him steady until the fit ended. "Gesundheit, Gesundheit."

He gave him a gentle pat on the back and a sympathetic smile. "You'll never believe who I saw at the pharmacy."

Ludwig sighed.

"Feli," the Prussian replied for him, and the other knew instantly that that was a lie. Sundays were usually a "family day" as Feliciano called it, and he was often out with Lovino the entire day. He must've called him.

"Wudderbar."

"It really was, though. And-" he leaned in, pinching his brother's cheek. "He's incredibly happy that you're finally wearing those slippers."

Instantly, Ludwig's face went bright red and he pushed past his older brother to the best of his ability. "Gute Nacht, Brother."

Akskdismkfljsjd I just want to take them both into my arms and cuddle them to death. Poor Ludwig and Roddy~ So cute, as always and amazing characterisation.

It just reminds me; have you ever heard of the phrase "Whenever France sneezes, the rest of Europe catches cold" originally said by Metternich? It's similar to this one with Austria and Germany but omgggg I've actually fantasised about this scenario so much! Haha.

Anyways, I love your work and this drabble was fantastic! :D

Awww, poor America, being called a liar when he was suffering like that <3

And adifohnoiwenia THAT GERMANICS ONE!!!! I love PruAus, and I love brotherly Prussia+Germany, so that hit so many of the right buttons :D And that bit about Italy being happy that Germany was wearing his slippers was just <3 <3 <3

Disbelief- Part 2

Characters: America, England, France

Words: 1155

The rest of the ride was a complete daze in Alfred's mind. He'd spend the remainder of the trip burying and blowing his nose into napkin after napkin, leaving it horribly raw. His eyes wouldn't stop watering, and that only frustrated him further as he pulled his glasses off once again to rub them with balled-up fists.

"Captain says about ten minutes," Arthur murmured, taking a seat next to him and placing his hand back on his forehead. He tutted, shaking his hand in a slightly exaggerated way with a sigh.

"You feel warmer. If that's even possible..."

He began muttering other things under his breath, but the American was much too tired and miserable to understand it, only getting bits and pieces like "I wonder if that frog has any medicine..."

"Hmbb? EA'TCHHH! HA...A'SHHOOOO!"

Arthur smiled sympathetically, shaking his head. "Nothing, Alfred. Just talking to myself. Try to relax a little more."

This was something that Alfred definitely didn't need to be told twice. He wanted nothing more than to sleep in an actual bed. This plastic chair was starting to hurt his back, even after stretching.

When they finally arrived, Alfred dug through his pockets for some more napkins, only to come up disappointingly short. Arthur began searching himself, pulling a handkerchief out of his coat pocket and handing it to the other who accepted it gratefully.

"Heh'KSHUU! Just gibe be a bidute..." he murmured, as the horn blew loudly, announcing that they had finally arrived at their destination. He pinched it over his nose, giving it a harsh, congested blow that made Arthur cringe.

"Betder?"

Arthur nodded slightly. "A little. You sound a bit clearer now."

"Good." He forced himself up onto unstable legs, leaving the Brit to help him steady himself almost instantly.

"Careful now, you haven't gotten up in...7 hours?" Arthur asked gently, making sure he was finally walking straight when he let go. When they finally arrived at the dock, they found Francis leaning against one of the light poles, smiling.

"Welcome back," he said softly, and Arthur rolled his eyes. Alfred coughed with a wave, figuring that now wouldn't be a good time to break the news of his current state. Arthur, however, seemed to waste no time at all.

"You don't have any cold medicine at your house do you? Could we stop by a Pharmacy and get some?"

Francis raised an eyebrow, looking him over thoroughly. "What's wrong, Arthur? Do you not feel well?"

Arthur sent him a glare to avert his gaze and snorted. "Not me, Alfred's-"

"HA'AKSHHHHH! TSCHYUUU! E'SHHH! HE'TCHHHH!"

Both Francis and Arthur winced as Alfred wiped at his nose miserably with the handkerchief.

"...sick."

"Mon dieu...And you brought him?" the Frenchman sighed, giving Alfred a sympathetic pat on the back. Instantly, Arthur grew protective, tugging the American back to the spot next to him.

"I didn't know he was sick, Francis. That's beside the point!" he snapped.

Francis held his hands up in surrender with a slight chuckle. "Alright, alright. I didn't mean to upset you, I was just curious. We don't need to stop anywhere, let's just go straight home. I have medicine."

Arthur grumbled, taking Alfred by the arm (who was much too tired and dizzy to protest anyway) and helping him into the back seat of Francis' car. Once the American was seated, Arthur began to look him over quickly, checking the zipper of the bomber jacket for what Alfred believed to be at least the 10th time that evening.

"I'b fide. Dod't worry," he said softly, watching as Arthur's brow furrowed slightly in concern. "Let's just edjoy the view."

"Alright...If you need anything just-"

"I will."

Arthur smiled before closing the door and sliding into the passenger's seat. The ride was rather quiet to begin with, seeing as Alfred didn't have much on his mind besides sleeping and Arthur couldn't stop thinking about him. However, both the Frenchman and the Brit were nearly scared out of their skins when Alfred suddenly jerked forward.

"HT'SCHOO! HEH'ISHOOOO! HEP'SSHHHUUU!"

The car swerved slightly, and Arthur quickly grabbed the wheel to help Francis steady the vehicle once again, thanking his lucky stars that there wasn't anyone else on the road at that time.

"Mon dieu..." Francis muttered under his breath, placing a free hand on his chest. "À tes souhaits, Alfred."

The American blinked, taking a stuffy breath. "Uh...What?"

"Bless you," the Frenchman offered with a chuckle, and Alfred couldn't help but smile himself.

"Oh... Th- HA'ESHHHYUUU! Thanks."

"Don't mention it."

After a few minutes, Alfred's sniffling seemed to fade, and Arthur turned to find him fast asleep in the backseat.

"Talk quietly, Alfred's asleep." Arthur whispered, and Francis nodded.

"Poor boy. He seems miserable."

The Brit nodded. "For once I can't wait for him to go to bed, he needs some rest. And something to help that bloody cold. He sounds absolutely horrid."

"We're almost there, and then he can rest. I assume you'll cover his information?"

Arthur fiddled with his tie nervously as they finally approached Francis' house.

"Of course I will. It won't be too hard," he said softly as he opened up the car door. He carefully opened the back car door on the opposite side and slid in, tapping Alfred's shoulder lightly.

"Alfred? It's time to wake up, love. We're here."

The younger groaned slightly, lifting his glasses to rub his eyes. "W-What?"

He seemed incredibly out of it, completely disoriented and concerned of his unfamiliar surroundings.

"We're at Francis' house, Poppet. You can go get some sleep and take some medicine."

He held on to Alfred's hand, his stomach sinking when he noticed how warm it was, and helped him out of the car.

"The guest room is down the hallway on the left. I'll get the Nyquil."

"Alright."

Leading Alfred to bed wasn't quite as hard as Arthur had expected, and almost the exact moment they'd arrived in the room, Alfred flopped down onto the bed.

"Hm, Maybe Francis has a shirt-" he paused when he noticed all of Alfred's clothes (except his boxers) in a crumpled heap next to the bed. "Or not."

Suddenly, there was slight knock on the side of the doorway, and Francis placed the bottle of thick, turquoise liquid into Arthur's palm. "I'll set up my paperwork. See you in a few."

He turned to the lump of sheets and sighed. "Feel better, Alfred."

"T'CHHHHUUU! HE'EISHHHH! HA'AKSCHHHHOO! HEH-EH-EH'TSHHHUU!"

"À tes souhaits, Mon chere," he replied, shaking his head as he exited and Arthur quickly filled the lid with the correct amount.

"Drink this."

Alfred did as he was told, rolling over immediately after. His few moments of relief didn't seem to last long, however.

"H'TSCHH! A'TSHHHH! Mrmnn..."

"God bless you, love." Arthur murmured, pressing a kiss to the other's damp forehead before removing his glasses and placing them on the bedside table. "Get a Good night's rest."

Soo cute! And I love your gerita story's there so sweet (my OTP) you should do one where luddy and feli are on a plane/train and feli gets sick and since there traveling there's nothing Ludwig can do but try and comfort him! Just an idea so.. Thank you!

It's so cute!!!!

I love the part where France and Britain get startled when Alfred sneezes xDDD

That's so adorable >w<

Okay so sorry for disappearing for a few days ;7;/ I was at a con and actually ended up getting heatstroke! Fun stuff. Anyway, I'm working on those requests, I promise.

First on my list is the sequel to "In the care of Germans", then the Gerita request and then the England one. But for right now, I have a little thing I wrote for KawaiiKushami earlier because Isolated!Kiku is really fun to mess with. Yes, there are 3 personified domains/clans in this, but they are all cannon and this is supposed to take place a few days after the Americans have left Kiku's house and began their settlement for whaling and such. Here's a visual for Osaka, Mito and Aizu.

bazw.png

KK also drew something awesome based off of this, but I'll post it after the drabble!

Isolation

Characters: Japan, Osaka, Mito and Aizu

Words: 876

"Kiku, please..." Osaka called, knocking on the bedroom door for the hundredth time that morning. From a Kotatsu table a few feet away, both Mito and Aizu frowned.

"Sir, what are we supposed to do when and if the Americans come back to visit you? What are we supposed to tell them?"

A sound of shuffling was heard and instantly all three domains grew silent, awaiting a response. Osaka pressed his ear against the door only to hear a raspy "We tell them now is not a good time."

"Why isn't it? We need to have a plan!" Mito shouted and Aizu sighed.

"I don't see why it's such a big deal. Let's just let them do whatever they please and avoid conflict. As I said before, I don't see what's wrong with coexisting with the rest of the world. It's about time we do..."

Instantly, Mito slammed his hands on the table startling both of the other domains.

"So you're on their side? What about our protection and our needs?!"

"That's not what I was saying, I was simply expressing my op-"

"Traitor!"

"Both of you! Stop, please!" Osaka snapped. Mito growled, slumping back down and Aizu avoided his glare. "Kiku, please come out and discuss this with us. Without you..."

He sighed, attempting to jiggle the doorknob. "Without you, there's just arguments and chaos."

Suddenly, the door clicked, stunning all 3 domains. Kiku wobbled in his doorway, swaddled in layer after layer of sheets, his face flushed and nose and eyes running.

Osaka's face fell and he quickly blurted out. "Oh, Kiku..."

Without having to ask, the other two quickly rose and hurried over to help their leader hold his balance.

"It was something brought by those filthy Americans, wasn't it?" Mito grumbled and Kiku opened his mouth to respond, but was quickly caught off guard by a bout of sneezes that tore through his frame like he was made of paper.

"Heh'kshhhhhhhh! E'tchhhhhhyuuu! Ke'shhuu! Ep'shhhh! H'tchhhh!"

"Bless you..." Osaka murmured, placing a hand on Kiku's damp forehead.

"We have to get him warm..." Mito said quickly, placing one of Kiku's arms over his shoulder. Aizu placed a hand on the other's, stopping him with a shake of the head. "He's much too warm already...If anything, we have to cool him off..."

They slowly helped him to a chair, making sure he was seated comfortably before beginning to peel the layers of blankets off of him. He sat in a sort of daze, much too exhausted to do anything but remain still and let them take care of what they needed to. He was so lost in his thoughts that he almost jumped when Mito crouched down, their faces only a few inches away from one another.

"Was it something the foreigners brought?"

"Mbost...Bost likel- Bost like- T'shyuuuu! Heh'akshhhhh! He'eishhhhhhh! A'schhhhhhuuu!"

He sniffled wetly, and Osaka quickly slipped a handkerchief into his palm. He tried to reply once more after dabbing his reddening eyes. "I thin- Hnkshhhhhuu! Hitschhhhhhhh!"

Giving up, he nodded miserably with yet another sniffle before attempting to blow his nose.

"Damn Americans..." Mito snarled, turning to face Aizu. "This is exactly what we have to look forward to if we coexist like you say we should!"

Aizu bit his lip, running a wet washcloth across Kiku's forehead and cheeks, being especially careful when he wiped his nose so as not to further irritate the chapped skin.

"Perhaps it's because we do not interact with other countries. The only way to eventually become immune to something is to have at least some exposure."

"And once again you side with them!"

"I'm not siding with them, I'm just-"

"Ix'tshhhhhhhuu! Hep'shhhhhuuuu! Eh...heh...ah.. ah-hah-" Kiku's breath caught and he trembled, miserable tears starting to roll down his cheeks as his nose continued to run. He attempted to rub his eyes, dropping the handkerchief onto his lap as he jerked forward.

"Hah'aktschhhhhhhhhhh! T'schhyuuuu! T'schhh! Heh'tchhhhhuuuu!"

His stomach instantly fell when he realized they had been completely uncovered and he attempted to reach for his handkerchief, face reddening.

Before he could place his hands back on his lap, Osaka held the handkerchief to his nose, guiding his hand to help him hold onto it. "Bless you," he said softly and Kiku blinked dazedly with a slight nod.

"Sir, we'll discuss this at a later time. For right now, our number one concern is getting you better," he murmured. He turned to Aizu, pointing down the hallway. "Go fetch a cooling pad for him, please. Mito, I need you to help me lay him down."

Both nodded, and Mito quickly pulled back the sheets of the futon on the floor before hurrying over to help him carry the ailing nation to it.

"Get some sleep, Kiku," Osaka murmured as Kiku's eyelids began to flutter. Even with his eyes shut, his expression seemed pained, much too uncomfortable and he sighed.

"Aizu-"

"Right here," the other replied, peeling back the wrapper with his teeth and pressing it to Kiku's forehead. Almost immediately his expression softened and all three let out a sigh of relief.

"Let's let him rest."

And the awesome art by KK~

tumblr_moxjd2ftFi1sthylgo1_500.png

And that's how I fangirled till I passed out.

I love all your drabbles I squee too much at them and my friends look at me like I'm nuts xD

Anyways

Amazing~ (As always! ^^)

Archived