Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When you're watching TV and you can't pay attention to the storyline because of some random tissue box in the background and you're just waiting for someone to walk over there and use it #fetishproblems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When you're coming out of a funeral and you're already upset, then your brother SNEEZES ON YOU because he never cares to cover. And then he even complains later that he's not feeling well. Then you get so ticked you just want to punch him in the face (since you're angry at him sneezing on you—the terrible turn off—especially since he's probably getting sick) but know you shouldn't #fetishproblens

Getting really excited when a character you'd love to see sick is out in the rain or is in some way weakened and could so get sick. But they don't. Ever. #fetishproblems

Wondering if anyone you know is a secret fetishist. :shock: But you're 99.9% sure no one you know is. But you wish. If only. #fetishproblems

When the word "allergies" is taught in Spanish class for food allergies, but the first place your mind goes is fetish. #problemasdefetiche

As an author:
needing to have separate "fetish OCs" from the characters you write actual, published stories about
being terrified to even mention sneezing, fevers, allergies, noses, colds, etc, in a published story because you're paranoid people will know
being more motivated to write fetish fiction than the stuff you get paid for

In general:
being someone that sneezes every day and being turned on by your own sneezes (then feeling awkward if you're not alone)
not knowing how to fake a normal level of interest when your attractive friend has a cold/allergies

That moment you're trying to catch up on The Bachelorette, and you find it way too adorable that Rachel didn't want to kiss Jack because she didn't want to get him sick so you just watch a split-second awkward kiss and a lot of hugging although you would've prefered watching Jack get sick too #fetishproblems

When you're just casually watching this show that's basically a spinoff of something else and their version of a character that you promised to stop writing fetish fics about is pretty much flat out repeatedly said to have a terrible immune system and he normally has anyone visiting him get sprayed with disinfectant but some people are ignoring that and he goes outside and it's basically begging for fics and even fan art but you already wrote so much about the original character but it'd be so cute and you're just so conflicted and... just... #fetishproblems :boom:

(Death Note TV drama with L)

When you go out to lunch with your man crush person, and on the way back to work he says, "I gotta sneeze." And you wait, but he doesn't. ?

On 7/3/2017 at 1:10 AM, lalaland~ said:

not knowing how to fake a normal level of interest when your attractive friend has a cold/allergies

This one for me too! 

Trying to decide how much affection you're allowed to show your partner immediately after they sneeze without it seeming weird/ them getting suspicious... :bag: Blessing them in a really soft voice and kissing them on the cheek is okay, right...? #fetishproblems

When your family won't stop saying things like "I gotta sneeze." Ughhhh #fetishproblems

When your mom begins telling a funny story from her job, and you realise about two sentences in that it's about her very allergic colleague sneezing like a madwoman. Like... if anybody else had told me this anecdote, it would have been exciting, but just because it was mom, I am now traumatised. Again. #fetishproblems

When you're watching a fandom skit and one of the characters pretends to be a different character, blaming his voice on being sick, over the phone. And he doesn't do the worst job pretending to be sick and you just cannot stop replaying that part.

The guy in the first 15 seconds of this video makes me think, "When someone is live on air trying to do her job but u just gotta chase that snez #fetishproblems #awkward #hashtag"

The example of the research question in this presentation I have to watch just happens to be about some woman with a cold and it just has this pic of her sneezing for like 4 minutes

I'm dying inside I don't even know what the presentation said anymore 

Watching a renovation show and the first thing I notice is main guy has a very red nose but no sniffling or anything and voice is fine so I'm thinking I'm nuts then about 10 mins in which translates to the next day he says he feels awful and can't work on the project (he does look ill) but again NOTHING aside from his appearance showing he's sick I'm midly disappointed. XD  #fetishproblems

Trying to explain to your friend who doesn't know about the fetish a fanfic where this one character was denying being sick and being adorable and it was really funny. The problem is, it was a vanilla fic but the clue about being sick was the character sneezing constantly. And you're sure as hell not sending it to your friend. But due to a pun in the fic, you end up having to explain the photic reflex while pretending you don't know what it is. "Some reflex thingy where you sneeze when exposed to light."

Trying to confess your fetish to your friend just because you want to tell somebody for the first time, but you do a terrible job and they sucked at the guessing thing so they guessed like once and then you had to tell them and they still thought it was kind of weird and it's never come up since and you're wondering if they even remember or if they still think you're weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Wanting to write about 200 super long sneezefics, but being too busy to write almost any of them.

when your friend tells you the trees and leaves outside her house are trying to kill and she sneezes over the phone #fetishproblems

When you think you hear someone sneeze, turn to see who it was, and see that it's just someone opening sparkling water #fetishproblems

When you make a new character and a vanilla wants to roleplay but you're having a hard time not including some form of h/c, especially when you really like this character!  #fetishproblems

When you want to check your university's website, but you're kinda tired and your fingers just decide to automatically type in the forum's name and then go on to actually open the forum, all with your boyfriend (who very much isn't in the know) sitting right next to you!! My heart was racing. He glanced at my phone like two seconds after I hectically closed the tab. It was such a close call.

That moment you're with a friend and sneeze because you felt comfortable enough to do it, and you didn't feel like holding it in, and then they tell you you have a cute sneeze. And then you, obviously hating your own sneezes, ask 'how?' On accident because you can't believe someone else finds your sneeze cute. Because it's really not. But then you instantly regret asking how because then a whole bunch of sneeze talk comes up and you get super awkward. #fetishproblems

When your drabbles keep getting way too long to be drabbles even though you were trying to make them be shorter

When you think you're so used to typing in the forum address since you come on so often that you enter safari and just automatically start typing it without thinking about it. Then you realize you almost typed in, "sneezefetishforum.com"...And you've done that so many times before that you've sometimes thought the forum was down since it said the website wasn't found. Then you realized your mistake. You're not as used to it as you thought. It's .org! Get it right already!

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

When you're a librarian and you do story time twice a week and you accidentally pick a story with sneezing in it... I almost always look through books because a LOT of children's picture books have sneezes in it which sucks, but once I forgot and when I got to the part with sneezing I still had to read it obviously. Definitely didn't put my usual emotion into it, just kind of breezed over it and pretended it didn't happen, though I'm sure the parents noticed how lackluster it was lol. #fetishproblems