Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

Yeah, i make sure to delete my history and cookies somewhat frequently hehe :P Better safe than sorry!

That said, i remember one friend of mine found out cause she needed to use my phone once, and she thought it was cute and never told anyone. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

25 minutes ago, SneezeManDE said:

Yeah, i make sure to delete my history and cookies somewhat frequently hehe :P Better safe than sorry!

That said, i remember one friend of mine found out cause she needed to use my phone once, and she thought it was cute and never told anyone. 

I would be so freaked out if someone found out.  I would never rat someone out even if I got really mad at them, but I don't think most people are like that about secrets.  For most people, it's like money burning a hole in their pockets.

trying to remember a good obs so that you can post it here, but in the meantime not being able to think about anything else.

Not knowing if you're attracted to someone because of their personality or because they always seem to be sneezing #fetishproblems

Getting a nasal swab and being told 'you may need to sneeze' and your mental block fully prevents it so the doctor seems oddly surprised. #fetishproblems

When your friend has been sneezing more than usual so you ask her if she’s sick, only for her to give you a slightly offended look and shake her head no. And only then do you realize that to most people, being asked if you’re sick isn’t a compliment. :doh:

#fetishproblems

When you've finally started writing again after a very long time and you're so excited about you to talk to Someone about it. So you chat with your good friend who does a lot of creative writing but have to carefully avoid going into what your stories are actually about. And then you're complain about being stuck on a part and they suggest you read it to them and they can give you ideas and you're just like, uhhh....actually...it's kind of private...

When you get tickets to a comic con and you get to meet your celebrity Obsession and all you can think about is, maybe he'll sneeze.

On 12/13/2017 at 1:42 PM, I love Alan Rickman said:

When you're playing Truth or Dare with your friends, and you say "Truth". Then out of all things, your "truth" is, "What is your biggest turn-on?" You immediately think of sneezing but feel like they would find you ridiculous, so you swiftly have to choose something else besides that or anything related (though sneezing is still in the back of your brain).

this happens to me so much more often than it should 

On 1/7/2018 at 11:42 AM, Pixieflower said:

That awkward moment when you look up “how to get your crush to like you” on wikihow and it says, and I quote, “Show them that you have your own life and that your world doesn’t revolve around cataloging every time they so much as sneeze.” Uhhhh....

#fetishproblems

This made me laugh lol. I actually ran into the same thing! Same article... last year I may have looked on those articles a lot. I noticed the mention of a sneeze too.

On 28.10.2017 at 1:19 PM, MeForever said:

being friends with a person for over two years and they NEVER sneezed and then they move away and you'll just be stuck imagining how it would've sounded!! no... I'm not sour, I don't miss him... *Wow that went dark real quick*

Yeah, I know this feeling all too well with an ex-coworker of mine, whom I had a significant crush on. Too bad I don’t really see her that much (as in, ever) anymore, and she even stopped being friends with me on facebook (don’t ask me, why :huh:?). What makes it even more frustrating is the fact that she used to get sick all the time, at least, according to her fb status updates, but I never heard a single sneeze, cough, or throat-clearing. :wallbash:

When you're watching the winter Olympics and just keep thinking about how cold everyone looks. #fetishproblems

When your best friend is sick, keeps sniffling and is constantly worrying that she might run out of tissues until you finally give her two packs just to avoid this awkward situation... That was probably my worst lesson ever, I couldn't concentrate because I was uncomfortable listening to her blows and sneezes all the time. I really like her, but I can't stand my friend's sneezes :unsure:

And when literally everyone around you is sick and they keep talking about their symptoms all the time and all you can do is pretending to be extremely focused on something so they won't ask for your opinion... 

When your man has a cold, and doesn't quite understand your care-taking needs, and tells you no to everything you offer to do to help him feel better and rest. And then you end up getting cranky with him because you just want to do this for him and he won't let you. 😢

On 17/02/2018 at 6:16 PM, helyzelle said:

When someone greets you with "I won't give you a hug, I have a bad cold" - and then all they do is cough...

YES. So relatable. 

when you start a new job and someone sniffles during training and now you're trapped in the same room & all you can think about what their sneeze is like/when they're going to sneeze already (also trying not to stare at them sniffling the whole time)

When you’re watching TV with your parents and you have to run out of the room every time commercials start in the fear that an allergy or flu meds commercial will come up...

#fetishproblems

• 3 weeks later...

When you have an empty house, and decide to induce for fun, and then suddenly your man calls you. 😮 And you are hesitant to answer because you aren’t sure exactly how your voice will sound on the phone, and are worried he will ask you why you sound funny and if you are sick. 😋 

#fetishproblems

Edited by Sneesee

When you're at a conference with a friend, who is coming down with a cold and sneezing a lot and it's just awkward. And she keeps telling you it must be going around cause she keeps hearing other people coughing and sneezing all over the place, yet you never see anyone else do it!

#fetishproblems

When you're one Walmart aisle away from a guy who is sneezing up a storm and you get to that aisle (on purpose) just a split second too late to see him do it again. Grrrr.

When your man casually mentions on the phone how he hopes he isn’t getting sick again (less than a month from his last cold), and then proceeds to explain the sore throat he acquired the night before, and how he could feel it “up there” in his nose in the morning. And you are torn because part of you would love to see him sick again, but part of you would feel really bad if he did get sick since he is on vacation this week, and you don’t really want him feeling miserable. Also you don’t want him sick on his birthday in a few days.  But you will be also spending his birthday with him, and wouldn't mind him being extra sneezy. Having this fetish can be so hard sometimes. 😋

#fetishproblems

Edited by Sneesee