Sneeze Fetish Forum

2nd Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

13 hours ago, Ashlex said:

@beatlelover22 you realize I need to arrest you for stolen property and that property happens to be my heart and emotions so yeah but you know what nevermind it's yours now destroy it with love and affection dude that's the cutest thing I've ever seen I don't know if I've requested Ant-Man but if I have I will request again unless you haven't seen at man but still I request Ant-Man Scott to be precise because I love him okay he's good boy

AWWW YAY!!!! ❤️ You got it! Ant-Man coming right up! I love me some Scott! He's precious.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, beatlelover22 said:

AWWW YAY!!!! ❤️ You got it! Ant-Man coming right up! I love me some Scott! He's precious.

YAAAAAAY

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong | 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – Hello again! This is some Ant-Man fluff for @Ashlex 💖Enjoy!!

67. Steam and Seeking Solace
Fandom: Marvel Cinematic Universe
Characters/Pairings: Scott Lang (Ant-Man), Steve Rogers (Captain America)
Prompt: Seeking Solace
Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of its characters.

“This is ridiculous,” Scott groaned. “I’m a grown man. I don’t need a baby sitter.”

Steve sighed, putting down the magazine he was reading. “We’ve been over this Scott. I’m not babysitting you.”

“But everyone else gets to go on the m-mission.” He sniffled, arms crossed. 

“And everyone else is perfectly healthy,” Steve pointed out. “You’re sick, and we all agreed that it’d be best if one of us stayed with you while—”

“—while everyone else does the important stuff, huh?” Scott rolled his eyes. “Well I’m — heh’SHUHHH! — perfectly capable.” 

“God bless you.” Steve handed Scott a couple tissues, which waved away. “We all know you’re cpapable, Scott. But we need you healthy. If Tony had come down with something, he’d be here too.” 

Scott nodded blearily before snapping forward with a double. “Nn’SHHOO! Hep’SHHAH!

“Bless,” Steve said, this time pressing the tissues into Scott’s shaking hand. 

Scott shivered underneath his oversized sweatshirt and blew his nose, wincing as the tissue rubbed his raw nose. He sneezed and shuddered again. “H-hihhh… heh’SHHH!

“You cold?”

“N-no,” Scott said, a tremor in his voice betraying him.

Steve gave him a knowing look. “Well, alright. I’m going to go grab you a blanket just in case.” 

The other man nodded, secretly grateful for the added warmth. Chills coursed through his body and he shook again, involuntarily. 

Steve draped the afghan over Scott’s shoulders and felt his forehead for a fever. “Yeah, you’re definitely hot.”

“Oh, you flatter me, Captain,” Scott joked, sniffling. 

“You know,” Steve said, sitting down next to him. “My mom used to have me put a towel over my head and make me breathe in steam from hot water.” He laughed. 

“It wasn’t DayQuil, but it was something.”

Hh’SHTSCH!” Scott sneezed into a handful of tissues and sniffed. “Honestly, I’d try anything at this p-point.” He shivered. 

“You just need rest,” Steve assured him. “I promise you’ll be better in no time.” 

Okay so it won't let me upload the gift and that makes me salty but dude I'm literally fumbling over words and internally screaming on how to show you how happy I am like how dare how dare how dare you take my last semblance of human normal see throw it away steam roll it and then scrape it up with said shield and then blast away with the Repulsor I love it if you don't understand the context of my silly rambling I love it I love you I'm I'm genuinely struggling to put words together like the words are not doing the words this is one of those long you know what I'm going to ramble and Ramble On ramble in this post feel free to stop Captain Capt'n ant he is the guardian of America's ass and America's ass is the guardian of Scott Lang

Anyone reading this in the future you don't understand I can't even understand my undying love for this rare pair platonic or bro tonic or or romantic ship and I I love you not to be that dramatic on Main but you can totally name my firstborn child actually have a line of people who can name my firstborn child yeah you're there my dudes 11:35 at night I just read the best fanfic on this entire website coming up close tied to First with the fanfic written by Sally Hally writing about Barry Allen from The Flash and that's what brought me on to this website now this along with phlox's Scott Lang fanfic just  see a pattern here I don't know how to compute I think you broke me and I thank you because this is glorious!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your last Star Trek drabble!!! Spock and McCoy playing chess? Okay, it may seem a bit stupid, but that's a situation I've never encountered in Star Trek fics and I love that! Spock's comments about McCoy's (poor) moves are gold. And his sneezes... Well... :wub: 

On 7/1/2019 at 11:36 PM, Ashlex said:

Okay so it won't let me upload the gift and that makes me salty but dude I'm literally fumbling over words and internally screaming on how to show you how happy I am like how dare how dare how dare you take my last semblance of human normal see throw it away steam roll it and then scrape it up with said shield and then blast away with the Repulsor I love it if you don't understand the context of my silly rambling I love it I love you I'm I'm genuinely struggling to put words together like the words are not doing the words this is one of those long you know what I'm going to ramble and Ramble On ramble in this post feel free to stop Captain Capt'n ant he is the guardian of America's ass and America's ass is the guardian of Scott Lang

Anyone reading this in the future you don't understand I can't even understand my undying love for this rare pair platonic or bro tonic or or romantic ship and I I love you not to be that dramatic on Main but you can totally name my firstborn child actually have a line of people who can name my firstborn child yeah you're there my dudes 11:35 at night I just read the best fanfic on this entire website coming up close tied to First with the fanfic written by Sally Hally writing about Barry Allen from The Flash and that's what brought me on to this website now this along with phlox's Scott Lang fanfic just  see a pattern here I don't know how to compute I think you broke me and I thank you because this is glorious!!!!!!

OK THANK YOU! This made my day and made me smile :) I LOVE and understand the context of your rambling ❤️ Thank you for all the kind words!!!

On 7/2/2019 at 1:35 AM, Aliena H. said:

Thank you so much for your last Star Trek drabble!!! Spock and McCoy playing chess? Okay, it may seem a bit stupid, but that's a situation I've never encountered in Star Trek fics and I love that! Spock's comments about McCoy's (poor) moves are gold. And his sneezes... Well... :wub: 

Aw I'm glad you liked it! I love the tri-d chess stuff! So cool, I only wish I could play lol

13 hours ago, myloveforfun said:

You’re just too good😫 Thank you so much for these!!!

EEP! Glad you liked :D

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong | 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

68. Bath Reprieve
Fandom: Les Misérables
Characters/Pairings: Enjolras/Grantaire
Prompt: Natures Fury
Disclaimer: I dont own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of its characters.

“Not feeling chilled, are you?” Grantaire asks as he enters the room. “I haven’t seen you all day.”

Enjolras is sitting by the fire and jumps, startled by the sudden noise. “No, no. I’m just—” He sniffles and holds up a novel. “Reading.”

“Ah, of course.”

The flames illuminate Enjolras’ face, casting an orange glow on his eyes, and shadows dance across the walls. He sniffs again, quickly, and catches a sneeze in his hand before tugging his handkerchief out of a pocket. “Hh’KISSCHH! Hih’ISHHH!

Grantaire’s brows furrow in concern. “Bless you. Did you spend a little too much time outside today?” He’s aware of Enjolras’ allergies. Nearly everyone is. Everyone, except—

Eh’HFSSCHH!” Enjolras buries his twitching nose in the handkerchief and blows. At first, he doesn’t feel Grantaire’s hand resting on his lower back.

“Hayfever, Enjolras,” Grantaire began. “It affects you terribly. I wish you would—” He feels Enjolras’ lungs expand and braces himself for the oncoming sneezing fit.

Heh’KSHHH! Hihh… h-hh… ah’SSSSCH!” Enjolras takes in a shuddering breath while Grantaire sympathetically rubs his back. “It’s n-not h-hayfever,” he manages. “Just the d-dust in this — hh’ISHHH! — room.”

Grantaire pretends to consider this. “Hm. Would you like me to run you a bath? I don’t mind.”

Enjolras’ eyes are red and watery, and he’s sniffing constantly to keep his nose from running. He runs a tired hand across his face. “I can fix my own bath, Grantaire. Just because I — HFSCHHH!

“You don’t have to explain,” Grantaire says, helping him to his feet. “But I can still help.”

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – This is a modern AU Les Mis drabble in which Enjolras is the leader of a local chapter of Young Democrats. Hope someone can enjoy!

69. A Place to Stay
Characters/Pairings: Enjolras, Grantaire, Courfeyrac, Joly, Combeferre
Prompt: A Place to Belong
Disclaimer: I dont own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of its characters.

“First off, Courfeyrac, thank you for letting us meet here today,” Enjolras begins, clearing his throat. “As you all have probably seen on the news, the situation is seeming more d-dire by the day.” 

His breath catches, but not of the others seem to notice. He blinks away an itchy tear that’s threatening to escape, and briefly swipes at his nose.

Joly is in the kitchen, kneading dough for some sort of pastry for the other members of their local chapter of the Young Democrats of America. Combeferre is absent-mindedly picking at a thread in his sweater.

In fact, Grantaire is the only one who’s likely to notice Enjolras’ slight discomfort, but he’s distracted. Maybe he’s high, Enjolras thinks as he continues.

“Regardless, this is an important time not to lose hope,” he says, trying to make eye contact with everyone in the room at least once, as naturally as he can. 

Grantaire is still looking toward the corner of the room and suddenly, Enjolras knows why. Before he can open his mouth to speak again, the room seems to erupt in a chorus of affectionate cooing.

“Courf, you didn’t tell us you’d got a kitten,” Combeferre says, and Enjolras freezes. A kitten?

“Oh, she just needed a place to stay,” Courfeyrac explains. “She was a stray — I rescued her.”

Grantaire lifts the small, wriggling orange thing into his lap and everything makes sense. It’s as if just seeing the little animal has an effect on Enjolras.

Hh’SSCHHH! Heh’RSSSH!

“Bless you,” Joly calls out from the kitchen, and Enjolras’ cheeks turn red as Grantaire turns to look at him.

“Excuse me,” Enjolras says, embarrassed. “Nevertheless, we can’t lose hope. The election is only a few months aw-away ahhh…” His voice trails off and Enjolras presses a finger underneath his nose, hard. “It’s only a few months away and now is truly the time to come to-together.”

“Are you okay?” Combeferre asks, watching his friend’s face go slack.

Hah’TSCSCHH!” Enjolras’ head snaps forward with another itchy sneeze before his breath starts hitching again. “H-hih! Heh’SCSCHH!

“Bless you,” the room chorus. Grantaire stands up and the kitten sees its chance and jumps out of his lap.

“Are you allergic?” Grantaire asks him, and Enjolras tries to see him through his watery eyes.

“D-doe,” he begins, his breath trembling. “I’b d— hh’SHHH! — I’b dot.”

“No?”

Enjolras curses his congested voice and irritated nasal passaged. Damn these allergies. “J-jusd a little d-duhh… dust.”

Joly reenters the room after closes the oven door and practically squeals at the sight of a kitten. “Oh my god, Courfeyrac! A kitten?” He picks up the orange tabby and gently spins it around, letting the thing crawl up his sleeve and rest on his chest. “Oh, Enjolras, isn’t he the cutest thing?”

“Mmhmm,” Enjolras nods, trying to inconspicuously get away from it. “C-cuh… cute,” he manages, pinching his twitching nostrils shut. “Hh’MMPF! Hur’ESCHHH!

“Bless you,” Grantaire says. “You’re sure you’re okay? We can reschedule.”

“D-doe, id’s f-fide.” Enjolras’ eyelashes flutter shut and his nose betrays him. “H-hihh… heh’ESSTSCH! Hh’TSCSCHH!

Combeferre presses a tissue into his hand and Enjolras buries his face in it.

“Um, I’ll make you some tea,” Joly offers, and Enjolras starts to sneeze again.

I absolutely can always enjoy Enjolras sneezefic, a thing I have come perilously close to writing a time or two myself

On 7/10/2019 at 11:35 PM, queenie said:

I absolutely can always enjoy Enjolras sneezefic, a thing I have come perilously close to writing a time or two myself

OK, I admit it — I'm clearly on a Les Mis kick haha! ❤️ Glad someone can enjoy it!

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – Another modern AU Les Mis drabble in which Enjolras and Grantaire go to university together and take an organic gardening class. :P

70. Gardening Woes
Characters/Pairings: Enjolras/Grantaire
Prompt: Forgotten

Horticulture 1001 — also known as Organic Gardening for Beginners — was so mind-numbingly boring. 

Enjolras couldn’t help but think he was wasting his time with all this talk of pest control and irrigation systems. And four hours of service on a farm? Yeah, that was definitely a waste of time. But Grantaire was visibly excited, so Enjolras scheduled his service hours with him. It was a spring morning — a Saturday — and the two were clad in jeans, boots, and collared shirts. 

Grantaire smelled strongly of sunscreen and the mere thought of spending summer with him at university brought a smile to Enjolras’ face, despite being less than interested in their current situation. 

“I’m a little surprised you didn’t take the make-up assignment,” Grantaire commented as the two were signing in. 

“What do you mean?” 

In truth, Enjolras hadn’t even glanced at the course syllabus. 

Grantaire laughed. “I mean, you know, what with your allergies and all. I figured you’d want to do the make-up assignment — a research paper on non-starchy vegetables.” 

Oh shit. Enjolras’ heart sank when he realized he’d forgotten to take his allergy medication. Spring always transformed him into a hitching, sniveling mess. Why hadn’t he just popped some pretty pink pills this morning?

“Oh, right,” he responded. “I guess I just really wanted to try my hand at seeing where the sausage gets made, you know?”

Grantaire scrunched his nose at the metaphor. “Huh.” 

A teaching assistant called them over to the lower garden, where a rows of carrots and turnips sat, their leaves begging to be tugged. She clapped her hands together and grinned. “Okay, everyone, this is the easy part. I hope everyone remembered to put on sunscreen.”

Enjolras sighed. Today wasn’t his day. His sinuses were already prickling, but he desperately didn’t want to sneeze in front of the whole class. 

“These are most of our root veggies,” she explained, gesturing to the rows of leaves. “We have a really great harvest this year and over here—”

To his utter dismay, Enjolras gasped dramatically and sneezed into his hands. “Huh’SSCHHH!” 

“Bless you,” the TA exclaimed enthusiastically, and Enjolras felt his ears turn red. Grantaire smiled. 

Even when they were kneeling, jeans in the dirt, pulling up vegetables, Enjolras’ condition was no better. His eyes were watering enough that he was forced to wipe with the back of a gloved hand. He sniffled miserably, wishing he had only read the goddamn syllabus. Or perhaps just taken some goddamn Zyrtec. 

H-huh’SHUHHH! Hih’TSSHH!” He sneezed messily to the side and immediately brought up a gloved hand to scrub at his raw, itching nose. 

“Bless you,” Grantaire offered, tossing a carrot into their shared basket. “You gonna be okay?”

Before he could answer, Enjolras buried himself in the collar of his shirt. “Hehh… h-heh’SHHH!

“Bless again.” 

Enjolras sniffled, his nose prickling horribly. “P-probably.” He attempted to crack a small smile but instead ended up sucking air through his teeth. “Shi— hih’TSCHH!

“Bless you,” the TA chorused. “Need a napkin?”

Enjolras shook his head, embarrassed. A napkin? “Doe thag you,” he said, and cringed at his own voice. 

Pulling up carrots was the least of his worries right now. His sinuses were so hypersensitive, anything seemed to set him off: a sniffle, a poorly-timed laugh, a breeze. His nose twitched maddeningly, but before he could sneeze, he felt Grantaire’s hand brush his cheek. 

“Hey, it’s okay. We’ll take a hot shower when we get back to the apartment, alright?”

Ahh… ah-alright,” Enjolras said, rubbing his raw nose into his wrist. 

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – Very light Tony/Rhodes :) 

71. Genius Billionaire Playboy Allergy-Suffering Philanthropist
Fandom: Iron-Man
Characters/Pairings: Tony Stark/James Rhodey Rhodes
Prompt: Everything for You

“Okay, so maybe hiking wasn’t the best idea I’ve ever had,” Rhodey said as the pair stopped to drink from their water bottles.

Tony took a shuddering breath before sneezing. “Hih’GNT! Heh’XXXT! H-ahh… hh’SSSHP!

His eyes were watering fiercely, and every time he sneezed, his sunglasses inched further down the bridge of his nose. It was hard to look like a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist while his nose was running like a faucet. Tony swiped under his nostrils and sniffed against the back of his hand. “That’s an understatement.” 

“Well, I thought the fresh air would be good for you!” Rhodey said, sidestepping to avoid a rock. “Besides, you needed to get out of your workspace. You’ve been cooped up there for days.”

“For good reason,” Tony snapped. “The pollen count’s the hi-hihhh… highest it’s been all season.”

They continued to climb the twisting path upward, taking care to step over the many branches that littered the path. Every other step was punctuated with a sniffle. 

“How b-buch longer?” Tony asked thickly, pinching the bridge of his nose. His sinuses were beyond irritated, and every inhalation brought a wave of itching sensations.  “H-hihh… hah.”

Rhodey stopped to consult his map. “I actually think we’re almost there. I’m sure the view will be worth it. You gonna make it?”

Tony was furiously fanning the air in an effort to get himself to sneeze. His nostrils flared wildly. “Heh’TSH! Ah’NNGT! Ah-hhh… ah’PSHCH!” 

He felt Rhodey’s hand on his lower back and let out a shaky inhale. “Whew.”

“Bless,” the other man said as they continued on their way. “I think it’s just up here.”

When the pair finally got to the clearing, Tony stopped in his tracks. Rhodey was smiling, taking in the view. “See? Isn’t this beautiful?” He was gesturing to a clearing of sorts, near which a small waterfall cascaded into the pools below. Tony’s nose twitched.

“This? This half-visible waterfall is ‘the view’ you were talking about?” Tony sounded incredulous. “You really are a ro-romantic — heh’PTSCHH!

“Bless.”

curious do you watch ncis if you do can you do sneezy jimmy palmer?

17 hours ago, Ashlex said:

curious do you watch ncis if you do can you do sneezy jimmy palmer?

Ack, I don't watch NCIS! 😧 Is it good? Maybe I should invest some time ahaha

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretense | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – Steve is such a fun one to torture :P

72. Captain Steve
Fandom: Stranger Things
Characters/Pairings: Steve Harrington, Robin Buckley
Prompt: Love

“Ooh,” Robin said as soon as Steve walked in for his shift. “You do not look so hot.” 

She was right. Steve’s normally perfect hair was slightly disheveled and his forehead gleamed with what Robin could only assume was sweat. His cheeks and nose were pink, a stark contrast to the dark circles under Steve’s eyes. His sniffled miserably and wiped his nose on shoulder of his T-shirt. 

“Gee, thanks.” 

Robin watched him go through the motions of what he usually did, right when he began his shift: wash hands, breath check, hair check and most importantly… hat on. What he usually didn’t do was sneeze. 

Even though she watched his nostrils twitch and saw his eyelids flutter shut, Robin still jumped when she did it.

Heh’ESHH!” His hat drooped forward, covering his eyes. “Hahh… ih! Ih’TSCSCHH!

“Bless you,” Robin said, giving him a glance. “Are you sure you should be at work?”

“Robin, Robin, Robin…” Steve sniffed and adjusted his hat, smiling at her. “Of course I should be at work. Besides, I couldn’t miss the—” His eyes squinted. “Hap’SHUHH! I can’t miss the women.” 

Robin rolled her eyes and snatched a paper towel out of the dispenser. Steve waved her away. “Ew, I don’t deed thad.” 

“Do you hear yourself? How are you supposed to attract the girls if you sound like you’re underwater?” She waited for an answer, but realized he was gearing up for anther sneeze and shoved the paper towel into his hands.

Heh’SCSHH!” Steve buried his nose into it and blew, massaging his sore nose as he did.

“Jesus, Harrington. That’s a lot of snot.” 

Steve groaned. “Ugh, Robin, don’t be disgusting. Today’s the day, I can feel it.”

“Me?” Robin asked, incredulous. “Me? I’m the disgusting one? You’re the one with—”

Suddenly, Steve spotted a group of women coming toward the ice cream shop. “Shit, shit, it’s go time. Play it cool, play it cool.” 

“I always play it cool,” Robin grumbled, but made her way to the back to better watch the unfolding scene. 

As soon as the women were within earshot, Steve spun around and grinned at them.

“Ahoy, ladies!” he said loudly, effectively making one of the women in front of him jump back. “Welcome to Scoops Ahoy. Would you like to set sail on this ocean of fl-flavor with me? I’ll be your captain. I’m Steve Harrington.”

He cleared his throat and ran his wrist under his nose, trying desperately not to sneeze. The blonde in front of him was beautiful, but he could barely focus. 

“Sure. Can I get a sample of the—”

Steve felt the impending itch and his eyes began watering. “Actually could you ehhh… e-excuse me?” He turned around, frantically searching for Robin, and she noticed the panic in his eyes. 

H-hehh… ehh! Eht’TSSCHSH!” He was already walking toward the back, but the sneeze threw him off and he stumbled. Robin righted him, gave him an encouraging shove toward the back room and smiled at the customers. 

“Hi. What can I get you?” 

As the woman began sampling flavors, they could all hear Steve gasp. 

Ahh! Ah’TSHHUH! Huh… SCSHISSSZH!

“Um, is he okay?” the blonde asked, trying to peer around Robin and get a glimpse of Steve. 

Robin smiled, intentionally moving to block the customer’s view. “Oh yeah, he’s fine. He does this all the time.”

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretense | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – I’m gonna be honest, I love Stranger Things and I love that I’ve been getting more of those requests. I know a few people who’ve been wondering which characters I write from certain fandoms, and I’ll write pretty much any character, so long as they’re 18 or older for obvious reasons!!

73. Chef Nancy
Characters/Pairings: Nancy Wheeler
Prompt: Excuses

As Nancy pushed the buggy down the aisle, her eyes followed the shelves of pasta and sauces. She was making dinner for the family later since her mother had been suffering from a migraine and it had to be good. Holly was picky sometimes.

She stopped in front of the sauces, her manicured finger trailing past the brand names. Ragu, Prego, Francesco Rinaldi. Hmm.

“Can I help you find anything, ma’am?” 

The voice came out of virtually nowhere and Nancy jumped, turning around. “Sorry?”

The young woman was beaming behind curly bangs. “Can I help you find anything, ma’am?”

“Oh!” Nancy smiled. “Sure, I was just looking for some, um…” 

She found herself inexplicably overwhelmed by fragrance — orange blossom, honeysuckle and maybe notes of jasmine? Nancy liked it, because it was bold, but it was a little… overpowering. She made the mistake of inhaling deeply and felt the unmistakable signs of an impending sneezing fit.  

“Oh, you know what? I a-actually think I fahh… f-found it,” Nancy said awkwardly, grabbing a random jar of marinara.

“Are you sure? It’s really no problem if you need—”

Nancy knew she was going to sneeze, despite her dominant hand pressing firmly up against her nose, and a new wave of the perfume sent her over the edge.

H-hih… hit’TISH! Heh’NNGT! Hahh… h-ah! IXTSH!

“Oh, bless you! Do you want me to—”

She desperately rubbed her nose, as if trying to rub the irritant away, then tried to get in another word she started hitching again.

“I actually th-think I found wha… what I’m l-looking for,” Nancy said, stumbling over her own words in an effort to get them out faster. The other young woman put her hand on her shoulder, as if trying to help Nancy over to the register, but Nancy could already feel her sinuses prickling again.

“O-oh! Hih’TSH! H-heh… hh’XXT! Th-thanks for y-your help — TSHH!” Nancy managed to hand a couple dollars into the clerk’s hand and turned away, abandoning her buggy and making her way toward the exit.

“Um, have a good day, ma’am!” the woman called out from behind her, but Nancy was too focused on finding the door through her bleary, watering eyes.

22 hours ago, beatlelover22 said:

H-hehh… ehh! Eht’TSSCHSH!” He was already walking toward the back, but the sneeze threw him off and he stumbled. Robin righted him, gave him an encouraging shove toward the back room and smiled at the customers. 

awwwh, steve 💕

23 hours ago, beatlelover22 said:

Ack, I don't watch NCIS! 😧 Is it good? Maybe I should invest some time ahaha

ITS SO GOOD I'LL SEND CLIPS

4 hours ago, Serendipity said:

awwwh, steve 💕

Glad you liked, Serendipity! ☺️

3 hours ago, Ashlex said:

ITS SO GOOD I'LL SEND CLIPS

PLS DO

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretense | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – More Stranger Things!!

74. Movie Night
Characters/Pairings: Nancy Wheeler
Prompt: Excuses

“Thank you so much Steve,” Joyce said on her way out the door. “I know Jonathan’s just a 10-minute drive away, but I’d really be more comfortable with another adult in the house while the kids are home.”

Steve nodded, smiling. “Of course, Mrs. Byers. I totally get it.” 

“And you’re sure you’re feeling okay? You look kind of…” 

“Yes ma’am, just tired,” Steve assured her, trying not to sniffle. He felt his nose running. “Nothing I can’t handle.” 

“Well, I’ll be back in a few hours, so—”

“Mom, we’re fine!” Will shouted from the living room. 

Joyce laughed nervously, stepping outside. “Okay, okay. I love you!”

The door closed behind her and Steve could hear the kids laughing in the living room. Mike, Eleven, Lucas and Max were all on a “double date,” as Steve preferred to put air quotes around it. Dustin and Will were currently watching God knows what on Joyce’s television. 

A sneeze snapped Steve out of his thoughts. “Hh’ETSSSCH!

He brushed his hair out of his face and brought a crumpled tissue out of his pocket, blowing his nose before checking on the boys. 

Will was sitting in the recliner and Dustin was sprawled out, true to form, on the floor. 

“What are we watching?” Steve asked, plopping down on the couch. He resisted the urge to curl up with the afghan draped over the couch. 

“Jonathan let us rent Weird Science,” Will explained, tossing Steve the film cover. 

“Huh. Anthony Michael Hall. Hey, are you sure this is appropriate? Because I— heh’TSSCH!” The sneeze completely snuck up on him and he shook his head as if to clear it. 

“Bless you. And yeah, it’s appropriate,” he said.

Steve’s head was pounding, possibly brought on by the TV’s bright light. He sighed softly, rubbing his temples. Joyce had been gone for 15 minutes and he was already losing it.

“Steve? Steve!”

Steve opened his eyes and Dustin was about 4 inches from his face. “Jesus! What’s wrong?”

“Can you make us some popcorn?”

Steve fought back a yawn. “Yeah, yeah. Hold on.” He swung his legs off the couch and sat up, the congestion prickling in his sinuses. “H-hih… hh’ATSCHH! HETSSSH!” 

“You look like shit,” Dustin told him, matter-of-factly. 

Steve groaned. “Just shut up and watch your movie. I’ll get the popcorn going.”

As the kernels exploded against the pot’s lid, Steve sat nearby, listening to the popping. He felt awful and what he wanted to do was go to bed. He might’ve felt better if it weren’t for all the sneezing. 

H-hahhh… APTSCHHH!” Steve sneezed into his shoulder and sniffled, pulling out the tissue and weakly blowing his nose into it. 

When he returned to the living room with a few bowls of popcorn, the boys were already laughing at the screen. 

“Bon appetite,” Steve said, setting the bowls down. “Need anything else while I’m up?”

“Nope! We’re good,” Will replied, snagging a bowl of popcorn. “Thanks, Steve.”  

Steve took the opportunity to effectively collapse into the couch. He found himself shivering and could tell he had a fever. During the next scene, Steve weakly groped for the afghan, pulled it over himself, and shuddered with the force of his sneeze. 

Hh’ATSSCHHH!” 

“Bless you!” the boys said together, eyes glued to the screen. 

Somehow, Steve didn’t think they’d mind if he closed his eyes for a second. Within minutes, he was snoring lightly, the air whistling through his nose. 

“You think we should get him another blanket?” Will asked, glancing back at Steve’s flushed face. 

“Nah,” Dustin shook his head. “I think he’s warm enough.”

4 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

I am LOVING the Stranger Things fics. Especially torturing Steve. Excellent job!

Aww, thanks!! 💚💚

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretense | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – I miss sick!Loki. 

75. More Illusions
Fandom: Thor
Characters/Pairings: Loki, Thor
Prompt: Lost and Found

Thor was standing at the door of Loki’s chambers, his head resting against the cool metal of the frame. “Loki, I cannot help you if you will not let me in.”

Silence.

Loki had been ill these past days and finally resulted in locking himself away in his private chambers. Thor understood the need for solitude, but it was the fact that he hadn’t seen Loki for three days that caused worry to eat at his insides.

“Loki, I demand you open this door!” Thor bellowed suddenly, banging on the frame with his fist.

“Leave me alone!” Loki shouted from within. He sounded… normal.

“Loki, open this door or I swear to all—”

Without warning, the door opened and Loki was standing on the other side of it, smiling. “Hello, brother.”

His eyes were bright, his hair washed and clean, and he looked in good spirits. But Thor was suspicious.

“Enough,” he said, barging into the room and pushing past his brother. “I know this is a result of your trickery.”

Thor blinked and the room had changed. Loki was no longer standing in front of him and the floor was littered with handkerchiefs, left and right. It took Thor a second to spot his brother, shivering and sweating in his sheets.

He briskly walked over to the bed and knelt by it. “Brother, what ails you?”

Before Loki could answer, he gave a hitching gasp and turned opposite Thor, sneezing into a handkerchief. “H-hih’NNGT! XXXT!

“Blessings,” Thor said, peeling back his brother’s sheets to get a better look at his face. His skin shined with a light sheen of sweat and he obviously had a fever. “You are far too warm.”

Loki coughed. “I know. I don’t feel well.”

“Then why have you not called for me?”

His brother was silent, chest heaving, before he sneezed again: two painful stifles. “Hah’GGNTT! Hah’PSHT!

Loki sniffled, pinching the bride of his nose, and sighed. “Because it’s humiliating. It’s humiliating to be weak, to not have the strength to leave my chambers, to be fevered, t-to have make the noises of some diseased, tiny ahhh… a-animal — hh’XXT!

Thor brushed his brother’s sweaty hair back from his face. “It should not cause you torment, brother. Illness is a normality for most. Let me care for you.”

“N-not necessary,” Loki said, pressing a thin finger underneath his quivering nostrils. “H-hehh… ehhH! Eh’PSHH!

“Bless, brother,” Thor told him, offering him a fresh handkerchief. 

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretense | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – Okay, so I also love to torture Arthur. 

76. Seeing Red
Fandom: Merlin (BBC)
Characters/Pairings: Arthur Pendragon/Merlin
Prompt: Seeing Red

“MERLIN!”

The prince’s voice echoed through the halls of Camelot, sending Merlin into a near-panic. He skidded past Arthur’s chambers by accident, then backtracked and threw open the door, breathing hard. “Y-yes sire?”

Arthur’s hair was sticking up in all different places as he paced around his room. His eyes were red and watery and he kept sniffling, every so often bringing his knuckles to his nose for a good rub.

“Arthur, are you crying?” Merlin asked, concerned.

“No, I’m not crying you daft — heh’RESHHOOO!” He sneezed fiercely, away from Merlin’s general direction, and followed up with a second. “Hh’TSHHHHUH!

“Bless, sire.” Merlin understood perfectly well now.

Arthur peered out his open window. “What the hell are the doing down there?” He watched the servants bustling to and fro in the gardens.

Merlin scratched the back of his head awkwardly. “They’re erm… they’re maintaining the gardens.”

Arthur threw his hands up. “Maintaining the gardens? For whom? What need does Camelot have to be worried about — h-hih’SSHHH! Hh’RRRRSHH! — having the most beautiful blooms?”

“Well, Lord Bayard of Mercia is coming for a peace visit and—”

Arthur brought a shaking hand up to his nose before sneezing into it again in a desperate fashion. “Heh’KSSZSCHH! E-ehh… hihH! SCSHISSSZH!” He swayed, dizzy from the sneezing, and Merlin was at his side in an instant, steadying the prince so that he could sit on his bed. “H-hih’TSHHHHH!

Arthur sniffled quickly, his nose running. Merlin pressed his handkerchief into his hand and the prince brought it up to his trembling nose. “Hah’RISSZSCHH! Gods, this itch is t-torturing b-be.”

Merlin didn’t know what to say, so he said nothing. It wasn’t long before Arthur was fuming again.

“Whatever they’re doing oud there is wreaking havoc on be. I cad’t have this endless — hap’SHHHUH! — this endless sdeezing. Have them stop all work for the day.”

Merlin swallowed nervously. “But they’re working under the king’s orders.”

“Yeah,” Arthur said, snuffling miserably into his handkerchief. “And you’re working under mine.” 

Archived