Sneeze Fetish Forum

2nd Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

6 hours ago, beatlelover22 said:

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection |48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence | 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - Hey! I'm glad you guys liked the last one! And to answer VividBubbles!, yes, I'll do more GoT drabbles :) Now here's the Steve Rogers drabble for batmansgirl! No spoilers for CACW, by the way.

48. Don't Say Sorry
Fandom: Captain America: Civil War
Characters/Pairings: Steve Rogers (Captain America)/James "Bucky" Barnes(Winter Solider)
Prompt: Eternity
Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

Bucky Barnes reeled in surprise at seeing his long-time friend, Steve Rogers. He blinked, confused, and took a step back. "Whoa, whoa." Steve said, putting his hands up. "Which Bucky am I talking to?"

"Me. The 'I slept over at your apartment on couch cushions' Bucky." The man rubbed the back of his head at the absurdity of his past normality. 

Steve smiled before clutching the neck of his t-shirt and ducking his head under the cloth. "Huh'SHOOO!" Bucky flinched at the sudden noise. 

"Sorry," Steve apologised somewhat sheepishly, "I just--" He inhaled sharply and doubled over with two more. "Nn'SHOO! Hup'SHHUHH!"

"Bless you." Bucky told him, as if he had just remembered the appropriate response. 

"Jeez, this is so-- hep'SHOO!-- strange." The blond glanced off into the distance, his eyes glazed over. His nostrils twitched wildly as his nose fought the urge to sneeze. He shook his head to clear it and rubbed his itching nose into the palm of his hand. "Huhh... ahhh... huhH!" Steve sniffed and rubbed his nose into his shoulder. "I cad't sd-sdop-- nn'ESHHOO! Sdeezig."

Something clicked in Bucky's brain and his eye twinkled. "Steve. I remember." 

"You r-rebebber whad?" 

"You're allergic to cats, aren't you?"

"Har'RRASHOO!"

"I'll take that as a yes." Bucky gave him a small smile. "It feels like it's been an eternity since I've heard you sneeze." He pointed to the corner of his apartment, where a tabby sat, grooming herself. "I found her, a stray, and took her in awhile after I moved here. She makes me feel... normal."

Steve's eyes watered as he snapped forward again. "Ah'ATISHOO! Ax'SHOO!" He grimaced at the sound of his sneeze. "Excuse be, I'b--"

"Don't you dare say you're sorry."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :boom:I CANT EVEN THIS IS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection |48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence | 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - Hey guys! So Series 3 of Peaky Blinders just came out and I've only seen the first episode, but it's fab so far. I couldn't help writing a little drabble centred around Thomas and Grace's relationship. Hopefully, some of you have seen the show! Either way, enjoy, and don't forget I'm still taking requests (even if it seems like I'm never online). 

49. Exhausted
Fandom: Peaky Blinders
Characters/Pairings: Thomas Shelby/Grace Burgess
Prompt: Exhaustion 
Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

The harsh sound of a baby's wailing brought Thomas Shelby back into the reality in which he was living. The cries rose, like heat, into the air and seemed to engulf him. He dizzily swung a leg out of bed and stood up, rubbing the back of his head. 

"Tommy." Grace spoke, gently, but clearly concerned. "I'll get him. You're still fevered."

"Doubt it." he shot back, making a move towards the baby's crib. In an instant, Grace was by his side in all her beauty, placing a hand on his forehead. She shook her head. "You're burning up, I'm afraid. Even worse than before."

Somehow, her words sounded far away, and he blinked slowly. "Hur'ESHOO!" Thomas sneezed heavily, shaking his frame and causing the infant to scream all the more. 

"Bless." Grace said as she bent over the crib and lifted the large baby. She rocked him and his cries quieted. Thomas sat on the bed's edge. "Grace," he said slowly, "I'b sorry. I probably woke the baby with by coughing." He sniffed thickly before finding a handkerchief on the night stand and blowing his nose.

She smiled sympathetically. "No, he still doesn't sleep through the nights; it wasn't you." 

Thomas nodded as a tickle prodded at his nose again. "Huh... huh'SHOO! HURESHOO!"

"Bless you, love. We really need to lower your temperature." 

He sniffled, rubbing the underside of his nose. "I'b okay." A shiver ripped its way through him. 

When Grace had put the baby down, she joined Tommy in bed. The heat coming off his skin was almost as inviting as it was concerning. She placed a cool rag on his forehead, causing him to sign in relief, and nestled her head in the crook of his shoulder. Tommy was almost asleep when Grace's floral smelling hair triggered his cold-sensitive nose and brought on a volley of sneezes. "Gr-Grace..." He tried to warn her before turning away and sneezing harshly. "Hah'SHOO! Hup'SHOO! HEhhh... hehH! Heh'ESHOO!"

"Bless you." she murmured, her soothing voice coaxing him to sleep.

One, request: Teenchesters. Sammy has a head cold ;)

Two: Awwwwwwww!!! I wanna see this so badly now!!! :bounce: 

14 hours ago, batmansgirl said:

Um Ant man Scott Lang much love :D

Of course! I'll have that going right away. I love Marvel and I definitely love Ant Man! :)

15 hours ago, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

One, request: Teenchesters. Sammy has a head cold ;)

Two: Awwwwwwww!!! I wanna see this so badly now!!! :bounce: 

Oh my gosh, I haven't written teen!chesters in forever. Honestly, it's been awhile! I'll get that one going as well. :P Also, you definitely should try Peaky Blinders! 

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection |48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence | 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - Alright, as promised, this is for Pyrus_Fangmon. I haven't written teen!chesters in while, so hopefully this comes out okay.

50. The Sweatshirt
Fandom: Supernatural 
Characters/Pairings: Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester
Prompt: Perfection

Sam Winchester was a perfectionist from day one. His biology notes from school were incredibly neat, he always folded his clothes in the same way, and he never failed to make up his bed. So when John had secured the boys a cheap motel room for the night whilst he went off hunting, Sam was desperately trying to tuck a blanket into the couch cushions in order to make his bed; Dean had already claimed the bed he'd share with his father. As the youngest Winchester adjusted cushions in order to fold the blanket under, Dean grunted at the sci-fi film that was screening. 

"This is some bullshit. No way in hell a man could turn himself into a bug." 

Sam sniffled, still working on his makeshift bed. "You're just mad that Dad didn't take you hunting."

"You're old enough, too!" Dean snapped. "He didn't take us because you're sick. And of course, I have to babysit you." 

"I'm not sick!" Sam shot back, quickly rubbing his nose just in case. "And you don't have to babysit me; you could've gone with him."

"No I couldn't, Sam! He wouldn't friggin' let me." The older brother sighed in frustration before turning up the volume of the TV. 

Sam tucked in the last corner of the blanket and fixed the cushions. That would do. He flopped down on the sofa and spread his legs out, shivering. "Heh'SHOO!" He sneezed quickly, not anticipating it at all. Dean patiently waited for the next one. "Hep'SHOO!"

"Bless."

"Thanks." Sam said, wiping his nose on his sleeve. He shuddered and felt his skin erupt in goosebumps. "What movie are you watching?" he asked, pulling the second blanket up to his neck. 

"Nothin'." 

Sam didn't reply. Instead, his pressed his knuckles against his flaring nostrils. He had to sneeze but it kept teasing him and he didn't know when it'd finally let him. A few seconds later, they came. He ducked his nose into the collar of the sweatshirt. "Hih'GNNG! Hehh... ehhH! Eh'SHHT!"

"Bless you." 

Sam's eyes watered and his eyelashes fluttered shut. "Huh'GXXSHT! Ahhh... ah'SHHST!"

"Bless--" Dean started to say, but trailed off when he saw what his brother was wearing. "Dammit Sam. Is that my sweatshirt?" 

The youngest glanced down at the sweatshirt that hung a little loose on him and sniffed. "I'b sorry. Id's kinda cold id here, isdn't id?"

Despite his earlier mood, Dean felt a twinge of guilt; his brother clearly didn't feel well. "It's fine." he brushed him off. "Here, lemme sit on the couch. I'm tired of sitting on the floor."

Sam happily made room for his brother and wiped at his dripping nose. Unfortunately, that just caused his nose to itch again. "Ah'SHHHP! Hihh... hehh... hep'SHHHT!"

"Bless you, Sammy." He pressed some napkins into his kid brother's hands. "Do me a favor and stop germing up my favourite sweatshirt?"

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection |48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence | 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - And another one, this time for batmansgirl. Hope you like it! :D Also, sorry it's so short! It just felt right to end it there.

51. American Idol
Fandom: Captain America: Civil War 
Characters/Pairings: Scott Lang (Ant-Man), Steve Rogers (Captain America)
Prompt: At Peace 

"Oh my god. I can finally die at peace." Scott Lang gushed as he stared into the face of Steve Rogers, who smiled sheepishly. 

"It's nice meeting you, too." He offered his hand which Scott immediately grasped it and shook it a few seconds too long.

"No, I mean, like... since I was a boy. I wanted to grow up to be like you, saving the world. Being a hero."

"Looks like you've pretty much accomplished that goal." Steve pointed out. 

"Well, thanks. I try but-- hh'GNNT!" He quickly turned away from the man and stifled a sneeze between his thumb and forefinger. "Excuse me, I'm-- heh'ESHHP!"

"God bless you." Steve told him politely. 

"Sorry," Scott sniffed, "I'm getting over a cold." His watery eyes widened. "Oh, God. Maybe I shouldn't have shook your hand."

Steve shook his head. "Don't be! I think I'd be able to hand a cold." 

"Right, right, of course. I just-- oh, for the love of-- hur'ESHHH! Heh'XXXT! Hahhh... ahhH! Ah'SHHHT!"

"Bless." Concern was written all over Steve's face. "Are you sure you're feeling okay?"

"Yeah, I'b sorry, by d-dose is jusd being a hehhh... b-being a bidch." He gasped, eyes watering again. "Ehhh... e-excuse b-be." Scott said breathily before pinching his nose. "Hahh... heh'TSH! Ah'SHHHHH!"

"Here," Steve said, pressing a handkerchief into the other man's shaky hands. "You need this more than I do."

Scott accepted the piece of fabric, then studied it through his teary eyes. "B-bud... I cad't. This has your iditials od id."

"Keep it." Steve said with a kind smile. "And take care of that cold."

MAKES HAPPY SIGH THIS IS LIKE HAVEN LOL IM USING THIS AS INSPIRATION LATER THANK YOU YOU SHALL GET MORE SCOTT LATER AT SOME POINT EXPLODES FROM FEELS YES BIG BRO STEVE AND SCOTT MY PRECIOUS BABY NGM :wub::hug::clapping: 

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Sammy! Babycakes!!! :wub::wub::wub:

That was truely Perfection! In every way possible!!!

And Stevey baby. Hnnngggg...

11 hours ago, batmansgirl said:

MAKES HAPPY SIGH THIS IS LIKE HAVEN LOL IM USING THIS AS INSPIRATION LATER THANK YOU YOU SHALL GET MORE SCOTT LATER AT SOME POINT EXPLODES FROM FEELS YES BIG BRO STEVE AND SCOTT MY PRECIOUS BABY NGM :wub::hug::clapping: 

I'm so glad you liked it! :) I'll for sure try to do more of Scott (because believe it or not, I couldn't find ANY sickfics with him) and of course, all the other Marvel superheroes. 

5 hours ago, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Sammy! Babycakes!!! :wub::wub::wub:

That was truely Perfection! In every way possible!!!

And Stevey baby. Hnnngggg...

Really? Ahhhh I'm glad you thought so! :D 

I know its a crime scott is adorable him who to choose ennie meeany miney NATASHA 

6 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

I know its a crime scott is adorable him who to choose ennie meeany miney NATASHA 

I second this! 

3 hours ago, karajn said:

I'm so glad you're back! Can I make a request for a sick tony stark with some Clint friendship?

Of course, I'd be absolutely delighted to! I love sick Tony!

1 hour ago, batmansgirl said:

This made me laugh, I have to admit! Natasha it is :D

1 hour ago, AnonyMeows said:

I second this! 

It's so nice to come home from work to these nice messages! :) Thanks you guys! 

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence | 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - For karajn! I do appreciate sick Tony, so I hope everyone else does as well.

52. You're Welcome
Fandom: The Avengers
Characters/Pairings: Tony Stark (Iron Man), Clint Barton (Hawkeye) 
Prompt: 33%

"Clind!" Tony Stark shouted from the couch, flipping through television channels.

"What?" Clint asked. "I'm in the kitchen, you don't have to yell."

"I deed to borrow your phode charger." 

"Psh. No."

Tony frowned. "You bean 'yes'."

"Why should I?" the archer replied nonchalantly.

"Because I'b ad 33%," Tony sniffed thickly, "ad I'b sig." As if to prove this point, he flicked the tip of his nose, which instead of relieving the itch, intensified it. "Oh-h-hoo sh-shiihhhh... shit."

Clint smiled knowingly. "Should I bring the tissues in there?"

"Y-yehhh... yes." Tony said breathily before lunging into a sneezing fit. "Huh'SHOO! Heh'SHHP! Ahh... ah'shHHT!" He usually sneezed in three's and this was no exception. 

"Bless you." Clint tossed the box at him on the emphasis of 'you'. "That cold is kicking your ass, Stark."

"Id is dot." the other man argued, blowing his nose forcefully. 

"Uh huh. You're just sneezing your head off and shaking like a leaf for fun."

"I could be. You dever kdow." He wrapped an afghan around his shoulders and leaned into the couch, making room for Clint, who sat down beside him. 

"You're lucky I even came over to take care of you."

Tony rolled his eyes. "I didn't ask you to. You just kind of showed up."

"Oh, right." Clint said, getting up. "I guess I just go then."

"No!" Tony responded, a few milliseconds too quickly. He was frantically thinking of something clever to combat it with when he sinuses started prickling. His face when a bit slack and his eyelids started fluttering. 

"Bless you!"

Tony opened his eyes, surprised, and lost the sneeze. "Oh, screw you!"

Clint broke down laughing. "It'll come back, you're sick." 

"N-nahhh... not funny."

"See? It's already teasing you."

"Ahhh... hahh... hahhHH! God dammit." Tony sighed, frustrated. 

"Why don't you do that thing that you did earlier?" Clint suggested. 

"What thing? What're you talking about?"

"You know... this?" Clint flicked the end of his reddened nose and watched as Tony's eyes filled with water. 

"H-holy shii-shiit... I've gotta-- hah'SHOO! Heh'ESHOO! Hur'eSHH!" He let off a few rapid-fire sneeze and then dizzily opened his eyes. 

"Yeah, you're welcome." Clint smirked, changing the channel. 

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities |11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence | 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - Okay, I know you didn't ask for Clintasha, but that's kind of what it turned out to be. I know in the Marvel universe he's married to Laura, but I don't really dig it. This one's for batmansgirl. Hope you enjoy and don't mind the light shipping.

53. Defining Shades of Grey
Fandom: The Avengers
Characters/Pairings: Natasha Romanov (Black Widow)/Clint Barton (Hawkeye) 
Prompt: Shades of Grey

"H'ISH! Heh'TISHH!" Natasha Romanov sneezed twice, her red hair flying into her face as she snaps forward. It was five AM and Clint was barely awake. He opened his eyes and turned toward the woman in his bed. "Oh Nat..." 

Her face was flushed with a light tinge of pink and her nostrils were red around the edges. She was sniffling and trying to keep her nose from running. 

"Need a tissue?" he asked kindly, trying to wake up.

"No." she croaked, then cleared her throat and winced. "No."

He handed her a few anyway and she blew her nose gently. Clint took the opportunity to feel her forehead while she was occupied. "You've definitely got a fever. Jesus, and a high one at that."

She tossed the tissue onto the floor and shifted uncomfortably. "I'm hot." 

He had never seen her like this, fevered and whining. Clint didn't quite no what to do. "Kick the blankets off?"

"But then I'll be c-cold." she argued before snapping forward again with two more harsh sneezes. "TISH'huh! ESHOO!"

"Bless you, Nat. Your throat hurt?"

She nodded miserably and for a second he thought she was going to start crying. That truly frightened him. But she didn't. Instead, she sighed and got into a seated position. "I've killed so many people."

Clint didn't know how to respond. "Just lie down, you need to rest."

"People that might've had lives outside of their job, with families. Kids even. Ahhh... an-and I killed th-them-- huh'SHHSH!"

Clint found her hand underneath the blankets and held it tight. "You can't think like that. There are shades of grey."

"Shades of grey?" she asked hoarsely. "There are no shades of grey in murder."

"You're not a murderer."

"But I--"

"Natasha."

She stopped to look at him, then squinted. 

"Are you gonna--?"

She nodded quickly before sneezing into cupped hands. "Hh'TISHOO! TISH! Heh'SHH!"

"Bless you." Clint pressed a few tissues into her hands. "Blow, you'll feel better."

She does. He watched her carefully, nostrils flaring, eyes glassy, forehead glimmering with sweat. She was very sick and it made him nervous. He swung his legs out of bed and heard her sneeze again when he was in the bathroom. He came back with a cool towel and ice water, putting the latter on the night stand. Clint placed the cloth on her forehead and she involuntarily sighed. 

"Go back to sleep, Tasha. I'll be here when you wake up."

She nodded and closed her eyes. And he was there for her, when she woke up twice more, from horrifying fever dreams. And he stayed with her as she fell back asleep. 

OMG IT HITS ALL MY BUTTONS AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NAT CLINT *hugs the precious ones* ok Sick scott and Cassie pops in and is awesome (i told you id come back) THANK YOU BL22

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Avengers isl love! Avengers is life! Tonyyy!!!!! :heart::wub::heart::drool:

My heart hurts. The drabble with Natasha was adorable. Clint is terrified of what she could do to him, but he's so caring to her when she needs it. 

8 minutes ago, Sophie83540 said:

My heart hurts. The drabble with Natasha was adorable. Clint is terrified of what she could do to him, but he's so caring to her when she needs it. 

isn't it 

20 hours ago, batmansgirl said:

OMG IT HITS ALL MY BUTTONS AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NAT CLINT *hugs the precious ones* ok Sick scott and Cassie pops in and is awesome (i told you id come back) THANK YOU BL22

I'm so glad! <3 You betcha! :) I'm working on it right now. Anytime!

14 hours ago, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Avengers isl love! Avengers is life! Tonyyy!!!!! :heart::wub::heart::drool:

Sick Tony makes my heart warm haha :P

8 hours ago, Sophie83540 said:

Aww thanks! I just adore their relationship. 

You have unleashed the beast run darling AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DIES HAPPY :D

AND BMG APPROVES OF THE MERLIN REFERENCE IN YOUR LOCATION have you seen merlin he owes me a kiss LOL me and the prat are just in one giant love fest with the knights

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities |11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence | 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - This one's for batmansgirl. Hope you like! :D Also, yes, huge Merlin fan here! 

54. Third Times the Charm
Fandom: Ant-Man
Characters/Pairings: Scott Lang (Ant-Man), Cassie Lang
Prompt: Breakfast

"It's freezing! You couldn't have lined this suit with flannel?"

"Apparently not," Scott thought as he let out a wet sounding sneeze. "Hur'RESHH!" He stumbled a bit with the force of the sneeze and grabbed the counter for support. The cold had come on pretty fast and of course, it'd hit him during his week with Cassie. He was blowing his nose as quietly as he could when his daughter came padding down the stairs.

"Daddy?" The little girl came down the stairs rubbing her eyes. 

Scott quickly rubbed his nose and smiled at her. "Good morning sweetheart." His voice was thick with congestion and his sinuses were already prickling. He pulled his bathrobe tighter around himself. 

"What's for breakfast?" Cassie yawned, looking up at him expectedly. 

Shit, breakfast. "Um, how about some cereal?" He felt a sneeze coming on and quickly pinched his nose to stop it. 

"Yeah!" she cheered. "Frosted flakes!"

He just couldn't hold this one back, so he tried to talk through it. "Y-you... yougotitkiddo-- AHT'SHHH!" Scott felt his skin erupt in goosebumps and he shivered noticably. 

"Bless you, Daddy!" she squealed, climbing up into a chair. 

"Thags, baby." he responded thicky, pouring her a bowl of cereal.

Cassie frowned at him. "You sound stuffed up!" 

"Nah, I'b okay." He waved her off, fixing her a glass of water too. "I'b-- HURESHHH! Oh, shit." His sneeze jerked his entire body forward and he'd spilt the water all over the floor. 

"You said a bad word!"

Scott was already on his knees mopping up the water. "Oh. Yeah, I did. I'b so sorry sweetie, I just-- hahhh... id just slibbed oud." He stood back up and set the bowl of cereal in front of her, before catching another sneeze in the crook of his elbow. "Huh'KISHHOO!"

"Bless you, Daddy!" 

He sniffled miserably and took a used tissue out of his pocket to blow his runny nose. "Th-thags."

"Daddy?"

"Yes?" Scott asked, his face buried in the tissue.

"Why does my cereal have orange juice in it and not milk?" 

He peered over the tissue and stared at the Frosted Flakes floating in orange juice. Well, shit. "Cassie, I'b s-suhhh... s-sorry. I didn't realise. Do you wand me to fix you adother bowl?"

"Nope!" she chirped. "This one's good." 

Archived