Sneeze Fetish Forum

2nd Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

YOU'RE ALIIIIIIVEEEE!!!!! :Pounce: It's so great to have you back. I was starting to really worry :lol:

Congrats on the University! You'll do just great! ;)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU'RE ALIIIIIIVEEEE!!!!! :Pounce: It's so great to have you back. I was starting to really worry :lol:

Awww thanks Pyrus! :D It's good to be back! I've missed you too! :P

Yay! *does a happy dance* I was missed! :D

Btw, are you in roe for requests? ;) I've missed your spn drabbies :P

Yay! *does a happy dance* I was missed! :D

Btw, are you in roe for requests? ;) I've missed your spn drabbies :P

Of course! I'd love to do a request!

Of course! I'd love to do a request!
YAY!!!!!!!! I love you!!! :Pounce: I've just been on a Dean run for a while, and some complaining and whiney, sneezy Dean would just melt me :D Unless you have an idea already :)

Of course on your own time that is.

You're back! :woot0: I was wondering where you were with your fabulous drabbles. I thought I was going to have to fend for myself. :twitch::tongue: I'm just glad that you're here again.

1 Healing | 2 Complicated | 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze |78Memories| 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling |87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - Thanks for all your support, everyone! This one is for Pyrus_Fangmon as I'm taking requests again haha. It's good to be back!

45. A Polka Dot Umbrella
Fandom: Supernatural
Characters/Pairings: Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester
Prompt: Umbrella
Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

"Dean, stop being such a baby." Sam told him as they walked down a long street of apartments to meet a client. Dean sniffled and rubbed his nose with the back of his wrist.

Rain was pouring down in buckets and Dean, despite still trying to get over a headcold, refused to be seen under an umbrella with his brother.

"I'b god a jacket, I dod't deed ad ubrella. Especially ode thad's covered in p-polka dahh... d-dots." He tossed the hood of his jacket over his head and shivered a little.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Oh, right. We've got to protect your masculinity at all costs."

"Huhh... heh'ESCHOO!" The eldest Winchester sneezed into the crook of his arm. He cleared his throat. "'Scuse be."

"Bless you." Sam studied his brother, water dripping from his hair and cheeks. He was shaking and that worried him. "Dean, please. You're soaking wet."

"I'b fide, Sab. Id's jusd a little cold outside." He discreetly swiped at his nose. "D-dabbit, I g-godda sdeehhh... sd-sdeeze-- hur'ESSHOO! ASHOO! Hahh... ahhH! Hah'ISHOO!" With the force of the sneeze, he stumbled a few steps and slipped off the curb, falling backwards until Sam grabbed his elbow.

"Dude. This is ridiculous. You're going to hurt yourself."

Dean pulled away from him, sniffling so as to stop his nose from running. "Doe I'b dot." His eyes watered, then glazed over as his nostrils flared and hinted at an impending sneeze. "Hihhh... ihhh..."

"Oh no you don't." Sam muttered, yanking Dean by his side underneath the umbrella.

"Huh'SCHOO! Huh... hur'RESHSHOO!"

"Jesus, Dean!"

"I dod't like this st-stupid ubrella." He informed Sam, teeth chattering together.

"I don't care."

*inhales*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG-!

*breathes*

YESS!!! LOVE IT! It;s so great to have you back, that was perfect! Thank you! :Pounce:

I recently got back into watching Supernatural, and I have to say, the characterization is extremely correct. I feel like I'm watching one of the episodes, because in reality Dean would do something like that. He's always attempting to seem invincible...

I love these whether I know the fandom or not; they're such great snapshots into all these worlds. And awww, the last one with Dean was super cute.

And awww, the last one with Dean was super cute.
I knoooowwwww!!!! BL22 Writes him so perfectly, i'm jealous!

I wouldn't mind a sneezy Sam though either ;)

I love these whether I know the fandom or not; they're such great snapshots into all these worlds. And awww, the last one with Dean was super cute.

Thanks! I'm so glad you liked it!

I recently got back into watching Supernatural, and I have to say, the characterization is extremely correct. I feel like I'm watching one of the episodes, because in reality Dean would do something like that. He's always attempting to seem invincible...

Thanks so much Sophie! :) It means a lot!

Yay you're back! And what an awesome spn drabble!!!! Loved it ❤

May I too request something? Would you maybe like to write a little something for the flash? I love the show but sadly there are close to no stories on here :(

• 3 weeks later...

Yay you're back! And what an awesome spn drabble!!!! Loved it ❤

May I too request something? Would you maybe like to write a little something for the flash? I love the show but sadly there are close to no stories on here :(

Oh jeez... I'm literally the worst... I didn't see this until just now. Of course I can, coming right up! Apologies for the very belated response!

1 Healing | 2 Complicated | 3 Making History | 4 Rivalry | 5 Unbreakable | 6 Obsession | 7 Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection | 48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55 Separation | 56 Everything for You | 57 Slow Down | 58 Heart-felt Apology | 59 Challenged | 60 Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62 Irregular Orbit | 63 Cold Embrace | 64 Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 Dangerous Territory | 67 Boundaries | 68 Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 Bitter | 71 Silence | 72 Weather | 73 Pretence | 74 Patience | 75 Midnight | 76 Shadows | 77 Summer Haze |78Memories| 79 Change | 80 Illogical | 81 Only Human | 82 A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84 Breakfast | 85 Echoes | 86 Falling |87Picking up the Pieces | 88 Gunshot | 89 Possession | 90 Twilight | 91 Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93 Answers | 94 Innocence | 95Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97 Acceptance | 98 Lesson | 99 Enthusiast | 100 Game | 101 Revelation

AN - Good Lord. Sorry this took so long! This is for sallyhally; sorry it took me forever and a day!

46. Sore Losers and Kittens
Fandom: The Flash
Characters/Pairings: Barry Allen (The Flash)/Iris West
Prompt: Game
Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

"Cad we take a br-break?" Barry Allen pleaded, eyeing the chess board with a certain discontent.

Iris rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on. You just want to stop because you're losing."

"Doe!" He pouted, a bit unusual for his superhuman self. "I'b jusd... so tired of sd-sdeezing!" Right on cue, he turned away from her, his green eyes fluttering shut. "Hup'SHOO! Hehhh... heh'ESHOO!"

"It's your own fault Jeremy likes you so much." she teased, as the new black and white feline nestled up and rubbed its head on Barry's jeans. "Let's just finish the game, okay?"

He rubbed his watery eyes and sniffled. "Yeah, okay. Fide. I bean, he is kinda cuhhh... c-cute." The kitten jumped into his lap and closed its tiny eyes. "Hep'SHHH!"

"Awww, I think he's going to sleep." Iris laughed light-heartedly, feeling a pang of guilt for making Barry so miserable. How was she supposed to know he was allergic to cats? Could superheroes even be allergic to things? She supposed so.

"Goig to sleeb?" Barry asked, sounding panicked. "Every tibe I sdeeze, I'b jusd godda wake hib ub."

"Want me to get you a decongestant?" she inquired as her castle jumped a few spaces.

"Doe thags, this gabe is albost d-done. You're kicking by-- hh'NNGT! Ass."

The stifle made Iris cringe. "Honestly, Barry, we can take a break, I was just teasing you."

"Your cat is sleebig od be, doe way. I can hold out. Hahh..." He slipped a finger under his nose and pressed up against it, trying to ward off the sneeze. "Id's by bove, right?"

She nodded. "Godda sneeze?"

His eyes looked glassy and he nodded. "You kdow id. Hehh... ihh... ih'XXXT! Hup'SHHHT! Nn'GGT!" He had pinched his nose closed and was stifling them at an incredible rate.

"Barry...."

"Hur'NNGT! Hh'SHH!"

"Barry." She gently pried his hand away from his nose and held it, watching his nose twitch with the desire to sneeze until all of the cat dander had left him.

"Huhh.... huhH! Hur'ESHHHOO! Hap'ASHOOO!" The two sneezes ripped through him and the kitten awoke with a start, leaping off his lap to hide under Iris' couch. "Thad p-poor cad is dever godda trust be agaid."

"Would that be so bad? Come on, let's get some air. The game can wait."

AN - Good Lord. Sorry this took so long! This is for sallyhally; sorry it took me forever and a day!

46. Sore Losers and Kittens

Fandom: The Flash

Characters/Pairings: Barry Allen (The Flash)/Iris West

Prompt: Game

"Cad we take a br-break?" Barry Allen pleaded, eyeing the chess board with a certain discontent.

Iris rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on. You just want to stop because you're losing."

"Doe!" He pouted, a bit unusual for his superhuman self. "I'b jusd... so tired of sd-sdeezing!" Right on cue, he turned away from her, his green eyes fluttering shut. "Hup'SHOO! Hehhh... heh'ESHOO!"

"It's your own fault Jeremy likes you so much." she teased, as the new black and white feline nestled up and rubbed its head on Barry's jeans. "Let's just finish the game, okay?"

He rubbed his watery eyes and sniffled. "Yeah, okay. Fide. I bean, he is kinda cuhhh... c-cute." The kitten jumped into his lap and closed its tiny eyes. "Hep'SHHH!"

"Awww, I think he's going to sleep." Iris laughed light-heartedly, feeling a pang of guilt for making Barry so miserable. How was she supposed to know he was allergic to cats? Could superheroes even be allergic to things? She supposed so.

"Goig to sleeb?" Barry asked, sounding panicked. "Every tibe I sdeeze, I'b jusd godda wake hib ub."

"Want me to get you a decongestant?" she inquired as her castle jumped a few spaces.

"Doe thags, this gabe is albost d-done. You're kicking by-- hh'NNGT! Ass."

The stifle made Iris cringe. "Honestly, Barry, we can take a break, I was just teasing you."

"Your cat is sleebig od be, doe way. I can hold out. Hahh..." He slipped a finger under his nose and pressed up against it, trying to ward off the sneeze. "Id's by bove, right?"

She nodded. "Godda sneeze?"

His eyes looked glassy and he nodded. "You kdow id. Hehh... ihh... ih'XXXT! Hup'SHHHT! Nn'GGT!" He had pinched his nose closed and was stifling them at an incredible rate.

"Barry...."

"Hur'NNGT! Hh'SHH!"

"Barry." She gently pried his hand away from his nose and held it, watching his nose twitch with the desire to sneeze until all of the cat dander had left him.

"Huhh.... huhH! Hur'ESHHHOO! Hap'ASHOOO!" The two sneezes ripped through him and the kitten awoke with a start, leaping off his lap to hide under Iris' couch. "Thad p-poor cad is dever godda trust be agaid."

"Would that be so bad? Come on, let's get some air. The game can wait."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU THIS FANFIC IS BEAUTIFUL 8D <<<<<<<<<<<<<333333 May I request a steve rodgers fic please and thank you

• 4 months later...
On 12/24/2015 at 11:05 PM, batmansgirl said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU THIS FANFIC IS BEAUTIFUL 8D <<<<<<<<<<<<<333333 May I request a steve rodgers fic please and thank you

Of course you can! Jesus it's been awhile, I'm so sorry I haven't written.

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection |48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence | 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - No real spoilers for GOT, however, it's probably best if you've seen the first episode and know who the characters are.

47. Cold Mist
Fandom: Game of Thrones (HBO)
Characters/Pairings: Jon Snow, Samwell Tarly
Prompt: Mist
Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

The sun began to peak over the tops of even the most looming trees at around six o'clock in the morning, after a long shift on the Wall. Jon watched as the mist rose, swirling in the wind: the very breath of morning. He wondered how the mist could exist in such frigid temperatures. His watch partner, Samwell, looked on as well. "Lovely sunrise, isn't it?"

Jon fought back the urge to laugh. What with the mist obstructing his view and the freezing cold, it was a bit difficult to notice the beauty of the sunrise. He studied the orb rising over the horizon and blinked. "Yeah, it's... it's bright." He shivered and pulled his coat closer. "Are you not cold?" Jon directed the question at Sam, who merely shrugged. "No, it's manageable, especially with the fire and now that the sun is coming up..."

The young man nodded, feeling a sneeze approach out of nowhere. He let his eyes close and sneezed away from his companion. "Huh'ESHSHOOO! Ahhh... ah'SHHHT!"

Sam jumped at the sudden sound which reverberated across the Wall. "May the gods bless you! You're not catching cold, are you?"

"No, no." Jon quickly ran a forefinger under his nostrils, trying in vain to quell the itch. "I always sneeze in pairs. U-usually..." he added before turning away. "Hep'SHOO!"

"You're shaking." Sam pointed out, watching his mate's pale hands tremble. "You're sure you're not falling ill?"

Jon rubbed his dripping nose on his fur coat and sniffled, trying to still appear at least somewhat intimidating. "I'm fine, Sam. Stop worrying. Just a little chilled is all."

"Chilled indeed." The bigger man poked the fire in a sad attempt to excite the embers. "Those are snow clouds." He gestured up at the grey clouds overhead.

"There are no such clouds." Jon scoffed. "It's merely cold out, thus it will... it w-will-- hep'SHUHH! Ah'SHHHT! It will snow."

"Gods bless." Sam told him, a tinge of worry in his voice. "Jon, perhaps we should--"

"No." Jon cut him off with a wave of his hand. "I didn't take the black so that I could take time off and sleep the day away in my chambers. I took the black because..." His eyes watered with the intense urge to sneeze and he trailed off. "Because... eh'SHHOO! Huh'SHOOO!"

"Bless, Jon."

"Because id's by duty to protegt by people. As by... as by brother, I expect you to understand this."

"At least take an extra coat."

"Oh, for the love of-- will you stob motherig be? I'b fide!"

Sam and Jon's relationship just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. They're so cute! I love how you recognize how Jon is always so concerned with others and so unconcerned with himself. I really hope we get to see more Game of Thrones drabbles from you!

7 hours ago, beatlelover22 said:

"At least take an extra coat."

"Oh, for the love of-- will you stob motherig be? I'b fide!"

This had me rolling! Omg they sound like the best of brothers, so cute! :D 

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection |48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence | 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - Hey! I'm glad you guys liked the last one! And to answer VividBubbles!, yes, I'll do more GoT drabbles :) Now here's the Steve Rogers drabble for batmansgirl! No spoilers for CACW, by the way.

48. Don't Say Sorry
Fandom: Captain America: Civil War
Characters/Pairings: Steve Rogers (Captain America)/James "Bucky" Barnes(Winter Solider)
Prompt: Eternity
Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

Bucky Barnes reeled in surprise at seeing his long-time friend, Steve Rogers. He blinked, confused, and took a step back. "Whoa, whoa." Steve said, putting his hands up. "Which Bucky am I talking to?"

"Me. The 'I slept over at your apartment on couch cushions' Bucky." The man rubbed the back of his head at the absurdity of his past normality. 

Steve smiled before clutching the neck of his t-shirt and ducking his head under the cloth. "Huh'SHOOO!" Bucky flinched at the sudden noise. 

"Sorry," Steve apologised somewhat sheepishly, "I just--" He inhaled sharply and doubled over with two more. "Nn'SHOO! Hup'SHHUHH!"

"Bless you." Bucky told him, as if he had just remembered the appropriate response. 

"Jeez, this is so-- hep'SHOO!-- strange." The blond glanced off into the distance, his eyes glazed over. His nostrils twitched wildly as his nose fought the urge to sneeze. He shook his head to clear it and rubbed his itching nose into the palm of his hand. "Huhh... ahhh... huhH!" Steve sniffed and rubbed his nose into his shoulder. "I cad't sd-sdop-- nn'ESHHOO! Sdeezig."

Something clicked in Bucky's brain and his eye twinkled. "Steve. I remember." 

"You r-rebebber whad?" 

"You're allergic to cats, aren't you?"

"Har'RRASHOO!"

"I'll take that as a yes." Bucky gave him a small smile. "It feels like it's been an eternity since I've heard you sneeze." He pointed to the corner of his apartment, where a tabby sat, grooming herself. "I found her, a stray, and took her in awhile after I moved here. She makes me feel... normal."

Steve's eyes watered as he snapped forward again. "Ah'ATISHOO! Ax'SHOO!" He grimaced at the sound of his sneeze. "Excuse be, I'b--"

"Don't you dare say you're sorry."

I saw Civil War a few days ago and instantly fell in love with their relationship. I'm actually going to see it a second time. I was looking forward to reading something fetishy about it and then this happened. I'm so glad you came back and wrote this. It's adorable and I hope to see more in the future. 

1 hour ago, beatlelover22 said:

"Excuse be, I'b--"

"Don't you dare say you're sorry."

:rollslow::rollslow::rollslow:

Bucky! I just wanna squeeze you and Stevey! :heart:

Archived