Sneeze Fetish Forum

2nd Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

:boom: I CANT DEAL WITH THIS MASTERPEICE 

You couldn't have lined the suite with flannel? 

IM DEAD OH MY GOD THIS IS SO SCOTT 

I NEED MORE SCOTT JUST ALL THE SCOTT SICK SCOTT CARING AVENGERS IS JUST MY LIFE GOAL THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU *BMG IS INSPIRED NOW*

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Cassie........ This child has stolen my heart! :heart:

I KNOW! :D And I don't mind at all

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, I have been AWOL from this thread for so long, this is unacceptable.

Allll your Marvel drabbles are love, 'kay? But special mention in this last batch goes to:

a- "You're Welcome", for being super hot and somehow conveying Tony's breathy buildups well enough to make my heart do flippy-flip-flops.

b- " Third Times the Charm " for the love of Cassie (Cassie's the best), Scott's lovely, chilly, shivery cold (num), verrrry nice mid-sentence sneezing, and some sneeze sounds that made me go weak in the brain.

Love seeing your stuff around, beatlelover!

On 6/16/2016 at 11:16 PM, batmansgirl said:

:boom: I CANT DEAL WITH THIS MASTERPEICE 

I NEED MORE SCOTT JUST ALL THE SCOTT SICK SCOTT CARING AVENGERS IS JUST MY LIFE GOAL THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU *BMG IS INSPIRED NOW*

Oh lord, batmansgirl. So sorry! I've been on holiday, but I'm almost done with your drabble! :3

On 6/29/2016 at 1:33 PM, RiversD said:

Ahh, I have been AWOL from this thread for so long, this is unacceptable.

Allll your Marvel drabbles are love, 'kay? But special mention in this last batch goes to:

a- "You're Welcome", for being super hot and somehow conveying Tony's breathy buildups well enough to make my heart do flippy-flip-flops.

b- " Third Times the Charm " for the love of Cassie (Cassie's the best), Scott's lovely, chilly, shivery cold (num), verrrry nice mid-sentence sneezing, and some sneeze sounds that made me go weak in the brain.

Love seeing your stuff around, beatlelover!

So nice to hear from you, Rivers! <3 I'm truly glad that I can have that effect on readers and I appreciate your lovely comments! :D

21 minutes ago, beatlelover22 said:

Oh lord, batmansgirl. So sorry! I've been on holiday, but I'm almost done with your drabble! :3

So nice to hear from you, Rivers! <3 I'm truly glad that I can have that effect on readers and I appreciate your lovely comments! :D

ITS FINE IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW OMG :D

Wow it's been a while since I've visited this thread and boy are there some real gems.

I especially love "American Idol," it's such a cute moment and you write Scott so well!

Keep up the flawless work!!

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence | 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - This one's for batmansgirl. Again, sorry for the hold-up! :) 

55. Dead Wrong
Fandom: The Avengers
Characters/Pairings: Scott Lang (Ant-Man), Steve Rogers (Captain America), Tony Stark (Iron Man), Natasha Romanov (Black Widow), ect.
Prompt: Dead Wrong
Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of it's characters.

Scott Lang was always getting sick. He was convinced his immune system hated him and there was nothing anyone could do or say to convince him otherwise.

"Heh'ASSCHHHH!" Scott sneezed lazily into his shoulder and sniffled. He was wrapped up in one of Tony's afghans, lying on the couch. 

"God bless you." Steve replied from the chair adjacent to him. "Need anything?"

"Doe, I'b fide. You guys shouldn't habe cobe over."

Tony rolled his eyes. "You're right, Lang. And if I catch your stupid cold, you'll regret it, truly." The comment earned a very disapproving look from Steve.

"Well," Scott sniffled, rubbing his red nose, "I could've taken care of byself. You guys didn't h-habe t-tahhh... hh'SHHH! Visit b-be." A shiver wracked his body and the Avengers present pretended not to notice. 

"Bless." Natasha called from the kitchen. 

"See, that's where you're wrong. You can hardly get off the couch without feeling dizzy." Steve pointed out, abruptly catching a whiff of the soup Natasha was preparing. "That soup smells great." he called back. 

Scott smiled through his bleary eyes. "Yeah, id smells really good. Can't waid to try sobe."

"Oh, don't pretend like you can smell it. We all know you can't." Tony quipped, winking. 

Scott's cheeks flushed as red as his nose. "Well b-baybe I c-cahhh... shithangod-- hah'RARSHHH!"

"Bless you." Steve said earnestly. 

"And blow your nose." Tony told him, tossing him a large box of tissues.

Dammit Tony! God I love his personality :rofl: Blunt and cocky. mmmmmm :wub: 

Poor baby though, Tasha will fix him right up! 

My weekend was crap and I get THIS MASTERPIECE *bmg falls apart into a puddle of happy bliss* :D :heart::heart::hug::heart::heart: please tell me there is a part 2 I NEED MORE PLEASE THIS CHILD (Scott) NEEDS PROTECTION

On 7/3/2016 at 5:41 PM, sapphiremint said:

Wow it's been a while since I've visited this thread and boy are there some real gems.

I especially love "American Idol," it's such a cute moment and you write Scott so well!

Keep up the flawless work!!

Aw, thanks so much Sapphire! :) I'm glad you decided to visit again!! 

On 7/5/2016 at 7:22 PM, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Dammit Tony! God I love his personality :rofl: Blunt and cocky. mmmmmm :wub: 

Poor baby though, Tasha will fix him right up! 

You and me both; he's a treasure haha!

On 7/5/2016 at 7:46 PM, batmansgirl said:

My weekend was crap and I get THIS MASTERPIECE *bmg falls apart into a puddle of happy bliss* :D :heart::heart::hug::heart::heart: please tell me there is a part 2 I NEED MORE PLEASE THIS CHILD (Scott) NEEDS PROTECTION

Awww I'm sorry Batman! :( Lucky for you, there's a part two! It was so short I ended up writing a little more but couldn't decide if I should post it! Hope you feel better! :hug:

2 minutes ago, beatlelover22 said:

Aw, thanks so much Sapphire! :) I'm glad you decided to visit again!! 

You and me both; he's a treasure haha!

Awww I'm sorry Batman! :( Lucky for you, there's a part two! It was so short I ended up writing a little more but couldn't decide if I should post it! Hope you feel better! :hug:

YES OH SWEET BABY JESUS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES HOW COULD I NOT :D

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence | 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - This one's for batmansgirl. Again, sorry for the hold-up! :) 

56. Dead Wrong - Part II
Fandom: The Avengers
Characters/Pairings: Scott Lang (Ant-Man), Steve Rogers (Captain America), Tony Stark (Iron Man), Clint Barton (Hawkeye)
Prompt: Weather
Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of its characters.

After eating his soup, courtesy of Natasha, Scott Lang was finally convinced into bed. He was attempting to get some rest, however, it appeared impossible. Tony had left with Natasha, because they had better things to do, they were superheroes for God's sake, Scott reminded himself; Steve was watching over the sick young man and reading his copy of To Kill a Mockingbird. The sounds of paper pages being flipped made Scott sleepy, but every time he drifted off, a sneeze would bring him back to consciousness. 

"Hep'SHHAHH!" He sneezed into the duvet, looking dazed, then doubled over again. "Hehh... hah'SHOO!"

"Bless you." Steve said, not looking up from the novel. 

Without warning, Clint Barton opened the bedroom door. Steve was on his feet instinctively, but relaxed when he recognised the familiar face. "Clint." The other man nodded back at Steve and surveyed the room. 

"Mr. Bartod!" Scott cleared his throat to hide his excitement. "Id's dice to see you agaid." 

"Jesus, Lang." Clint chuckled, eyeing the dozens of tissues that littered the floor. "You goin' through a break-up or something?"

"I'be-- huh'RESHHOO!"

"He's got a cold." Steve informed him, continuing to read. 

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that." Clint said honestly. "Do you need anything?"

"Baybe uhh.... uhhH! Whew. Baybe a t-tiihhh... for f-fuhhh... f-fuck's sake." Scott wheezed, obviously fighting a strong sneeze. "HASHOO! Hup'SHUHHH!" He sneezed into his hands and blindly reached for the hand sanitiser

"Bless--" Clint started to say, but was cut off by another sneeze.

"Hur'EESHHOO! Cad sobe od pass be sobe t-tihhh... tissues?" He had a finger under his nose, keeping future sneezes at bay.

Clint gently tossed the box into his hand. "Of course, bud."

"of course bud" :group: I HONEST TO GOD CAN'T DEAL :boom: Steve with caring Scott (because that would  be adorable ) (And maybe Scott clint bonding) WE NEED ALL THE SCOTT #SCOTTLANGPROTECTIONSQUAD

Oh my lord the poor sneezy baby! :laugh: I regret nothing and want to smother him in tortuous tickles until he can't stand it :twisted1:

On 7/9/2016 at 9:08 PM, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Oh my lord the poor sneezy baby! :laugh: I regret nothing and want to smother him in tortuous tickles until he can't stand it :twisted1:

can I join? GOD THAT DOES SOMETHING MMMMMMMMMMMM

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - Here you go, batmansgirl! I made slutty brownies and got VERY distracted lol while writing this

57. Party Favors
Fandom: Ant-Man
Characters/Pairings: Steve Rogers (Captain America), Scott Lang (Ant-Man)
Prompt: Patience 
Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of its characters.

"Captain? Uh, Captain America?" Scott's voice rang out from Steve's landline.

"Scott?"

"You remembered my name! Wow, he remembered my... oh, well, anyway. Um. Okay."

Jeez, this guy is scrambled, Steve thought. Wait, how'd he even get my home phone number?

"So," he continued, "my daughter Cassie is having a birthday party. She's turning seven, you know how kids are with their... ages. Uh..."

Steve wrinkled his nose and chuckled lightly. "Okay, let me guess. You want me to do a cameo at her birthday party?" He waited for the gasp at the other end of the line and wasn't disappointed. "Oh, yeah! That'd be great. It would make my-- or, y'know, her day. Shit, I'm sorry I'm making this so awkward."

"No, no, don't w-worry about it." Steve's voice caught as a sneeze snuck up on him, but he was able to fend it off, for now. "I'll be there. When is it?"

"Well, it's this afternoon."

Great. "Okay, no problem."

Scott smiled on the other line. "Thanks so much, Cap. It means a lot, really."

He couldn't hold it back any longer. "Ofcourse-- hep'SHHH!" Steve quickly hung up the phone, embarrassed. He'd better suit up. 

By the time Steve arrived at Scott's modest home, he was shivering with chills. He was quickly deteriorating and hoped to whoever was listening that Scott wouldn't notice. 

He knocked on the door with his knuckles and heard Scott before he saw him. 

"Cassie, someone's here for your party!"

Scott opened the door with a flourish and almost recoiled. Steve's hair was less than perfect for once. His nose looked red and his cheeks were tinged pink. If he wasn't mistaken, Scott could swear he saw the other man shiver underneath his suit. "Jesus! You look awful." he whispered as Cassie came barrelling around the corner. Her pink princess dress required her to grab fistfuls of the fabric as she ran. "Captain America!" she gasped as she came to an unsteady height. 

He saluted her, smiling. "At your service, Princess Cassie."

She giggled, her curls bouncing. Then, smiling up at him, she grabbed his wrist. "C'mon, we have cake! Come on."

Scott grabbed his other arm, stopping him. "Cas, he'll be there in a sec, 'kay? Let me talk to him for a little." Cassie obeyed, skipping into the kitchen. 

"Dude! Why didn't you tell me you were sick?"

Steve sighed and rubbed the back of his head, embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I just w-wanted to help out." He rubbed his nose as inconspicuously as he could. "Besides, I only started feeling bad this morning. R-really, I'm fine." His nostrils flared, betraying him. 

"Oh, really?" Scott stood with one hand on his hip and the other gesturing to Steve's nose. 

Steve blinked blearily, then nodded forward. "Hur'SHHP! Heh'NNNGT!"

"Bless you." Scott sighed. "You know I wouldn't have asked you to do this, had I known."

Steve waved him off. "Seriously, it's no big d-dehh... heh'SHOO!" The sneeze came on so suddenly, he forgot to hold it in. It shakes his figure and he stumbles a bit and almost dropping his shield.

"Okay, you made your appearance. Now, go home and get some rest." Scott stopped and smacked his head. "What am I thinking?! You can't drive home. You're sick and... sweaty."

Steve rubbed his forehead subconsciously. "I cad dribe." He told Scott congestedly. 

"Right. Why don't you just sleep in my bed for a bit? Just take a nap."

"Scott, really. I dod't deed a dap."

"You can't pronounce your n's." 

This made Steve blush. "I appreciate your concerd, bud--"

"C'mon," Scott said, pulling Steve into the stairwell. Steve's sinuses prickled and he snapped forward with a desperate sneeze. "Heh'SHKKT!"

"And stop holding those in." Scott instructed.

Scott being concerned over a sick Steve is possibly the most adorable thing ever. :wub: Wow, this is something I never even realized I wanted and it was absolutely amazing. I hope to read more soon!

BL22 YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HUMAN EVER AND VIVID I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AGREE. I STAND BY CLINT AND SCOTT (THANK YOU FOR FEEDING MY OBSESSION I LOVE YOU) Scott took care of Steve I CAN DIE HAPPY :carries away on stretcher: 

22 hours ago, beatlelover22 said:

Steve's sinuses prickled and he snapped forward with a desperate sneeze. "Heh'SHKKT!"

"And stop holding those in." Scott instructed.

Scott!!!! God I love this man!!! I can just see a sassy little eye roll as he drags him to the bedroom :lol: 

12 hours ago, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Scott!!!! God I love this man!!! I can just see a sassy little eye roll as he drags him to the bedroom :lol: 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS and cassie casually pops in and brings him cake

• 1 month later...

Just an update: So sorry guys! I moved into my university this week, so it's been crazy. I'll get right on writing a few more drabbles. If there are any requests I missed while I was out, feel free to tell me! Also, I had a question about this but if you want to request something anonymously for any reason, you can PM me and I will not mention you in my author's notes, I'll just write the drabble and upload it as normal (without your name mentioned). Thanks guys! It's good to be back in a familiar setting.

• 4 months later...

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - Oh my god haha. About four months later and I'm back. I just finished hell finals week and I'm so ready just to relax and chill for a bit, so here's a Supernatural drabble for you all. Happy holidays!

58. A Path Diverged
Fandom: Supernatural 
Characters/Pairings: Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester
Prompt: Fork in the Road 

The boys were on the way to Uncle Bobby's house, as it was nearing Christmas Eve, and they were stuck at a fork in the road. They'd been parked in front of the diverging paths for about 15 minutes and Dean was getting frustrated. "Sab, I kdow where I'b goig!"

Sam chuckled. "You know you sound ridiculous when you have a cold." 

"Doe I dod't..." he paused, hearing himself through Sam's ears. "Okay, okay. Shuddup. Id doesd't bean I dod't kn-know where I'b-- heh'DZSHHSHSHHH!"

"Bless you. That was some sneeze." Sam commented, watching as Dean's nose twitched and wriggled. Dean stared out the window, nostrils still flaring. "I'b dot done sd-sdeee.... sdeezing." With a very audible gasp, Dean ducked away from his brother and let out two strong sneezes that left him dizzy. "Hah'ARSHHSH! Huh... huhh! Hup'SHHHAHH!" He snuffled and glanced up, staring at the fork in the road through watery eyes. "Sab, I'b sure id's left." 

"Dean," Sam told him gently, "it's right. I promise. I wouldn't steer you wrong."

"I hade puds." 

"You do not hate puns--" He was interrupted by Dean's desperate hitching. 

"Hihh! Hihhh... I'b godda-- HURSHSHHH! Ah'SSSHHHXNNNK! Sab, I deed a-- NN'ATCHCHSHCH!" Sam was already pressing a wad of tissues into Dean's shaking hands. 

"Here, switch with me. I'm driving." Sam told him, unbuckling his seatbelt. 

"Sab." Dean said, both exasperated and tired. "I kdow where I'b g-going."

"I know." Sam replied, trading seats with Dean. He put the car into drive and when Dean was too busy gurgling into a tissue to notice, took a right and headed down the road. 

I don't know much of the fandoms you write, but I ove your writing and spelling. I've just discovered it and I really love all the Supernatural and House work. Thanks for sharing, I will come back and read whatever you may write with great pleasure!

Archived