Sneeze Fetish Forum

2nd Drabble Challenge - beatlelover22

beatlelover22

1  Healing | 2  Complicated | 3  Making History | 4  Rivalry | 5  Unbreakable | 6  Obsession | 7  Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9  Death | 10 – Opportunities 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning | 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health | 55  Separation | 56  Everything for You |57  Slow Down | 58  Heart-felt Apology | 59  Challenged | 60  Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62  Irregular Orbit | 63  Cold Embrace | 64  Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66  Dangerous Territory | 67  Boundaries | 68  Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70  Bitter | 71  Silence 72  Weather | 73  Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75  Midnight | 76  Shadows | 77  Summer Haze |78Memories| 79  Change | 80  Illogical | 81  Only Human | 82  A Place to Belong | 83 Advantage | 84  Breakfast | 85  Echoes | 86  Falling |87 Picking up the Pieces | 88  Gunshot | 89  Possession | 90  Twilight | 91  Nowhere | 92 Nothing | 93  Answers | 94  Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 Reality | 97  Acceptance | 98  Lesson | 99  Enthusiast | 100  Game | 101  Revelation

AN - I don't even want to know how long it's been honestly... anyway, here's a Civil War drabble about Bucky and Steve. 

59. Benign
Fandom: Captain America: Civil War
Characters/Pairings: Steve Rogers (Captain America)/James Buchanan Barnes (Winter Soldier), Sam Wilson, Sharon Carter
Prompt: Seperation
Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of its characters.

Steve Rogers was watching his best friend on a television in Berlin, being questioned by some kind of psychiatrist from the United Nations. His heart almost broke as he watched Bucky turn away and say, "I don't wanna talk about it."

The psychiatrist leaned back in his chair and rested the tip of his pen on his lower lip. "Don't worry," he responded, "we only have to talk about one."

Bucky cringed and recoiled, causing Steve to lean in. "What's he doing?" Sam Wilson asked, standing directly behind Steve.

"I think he's--"

Bucky's eyes fluttered shut and he quickly snapped forward with two desperate-sounding sneezes. "Hh'CHH! Hahh... heh'XXNT!

"Yup." Steve sighed. "He's getting sick." 

"Getting sick? How do you know?" Sharon Carter asked, arms akimbo. 

Steve frowned. "I know him. He usually sneezes twice when he's coming down with something." Sure enough, Bucky was scrubbing at his red nose with the back of his hand. 

"Something wrong?" the doctor asked him, taking the pen out of his mouth, prepared to write. 

"No." Bucky grumbled with a liquid sniffle. "I'm fine."

"He's not." Steve told them, eyes full of concern. 

Sam put his hand on Steve's shoulder. "Try not to worry about it, man. He's gonna be okay." 

It was at that moment that the lights went out. 

"Go, go!" Sharon ushered them out and Steve had one thought on his mind: find Bucky.

Meanwhile, he was alone with the doctor, who began reciting off a list of words in Russian. "Zhelaniye, rzhavyy..."

Bucky's swallowed. "No. Stop."

"Semnadtsat'--"

"Stop!"

"Rassvet, pech', devyat', dobroserdechnyy, vozvrashcheniye na rodinu, odin, gruzovoy vagon..."

The man glanced up, eyes slightly dilated. "Ready to comply." He sniffed quickly before catching two harsh sneezes in his hand. "Hur'ASHSHSHH! Ehh... heh'ETCHSUCSCH!"

Bucky's eyes fluttered open. Instinctively, he tried to take a deep breath through his nose and found that he couldn't. Giving a few experimental sniffs, he quickly found that he was as congested as he'd ever been. Awesome. The sniffing turned out to be a bad idea however, because his sinuses prickled and he felt his eyes water. Unfortunately, his metal arm was trapped underneath some heavy object and he couldn't properly cover his mouth. The sneezes came anyway.

"Huh'TISHH! Hahh... ahhH! Ha'PTSCH!"

"Uh, Steve?" Sam called out from nowhere, scaring the shit out of Bucky. In twenty seconds flat, Steve was standing in front of his dearest friend. 

Bucky glanced up, eyes still red and watery. "Steve." 

The other man sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Which Bucky am I talking to?"

Bucky opened his mouth to reply, but ended up gasping before pitching forward with a ticklish-sounding sneeze. "Heh'NXGT!"

"Bless--"

"Ehh... hehhH! Hehh..." Bucky sighed, a sneezy expression written on his face. "Sorry, I--" But the sneeze returned full force, causing Bucky to again succumb to the intense tickling of his nose. "Huh'KISHHSH! Uhh... huh'KUSH'ungh!"

"Christ, Buck." 

"Your bother's dabe is Sarah. You used to... tahhh... to wear--"

"I know, I know. I know it's you." Steve told him, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips.

"Just like that, we're cool?" Sam asked. "How do you even know he's not playing you? Y'all have been separated for something like a hundred years."

Steve chuckled, despite the circumstances. "He sneezes different when he's the Winter Soldier." 

Bucky rolled his eyes. "I do dot. I sound the sabe." 

"Nope. Your sneezes are harsher when you're brainwashed. Trust me, I know." 

He smiled sofly and rubbed at his nose again. "Huh. I dever kdew." 

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*incoherent appreciative noises*

I really enjoy people being close enough that they know what each other's sneezes signify- and obviously this works really well for Steve and Bucky.

13 hours ago, beatlelover22 said:

"No." Bucky grumbled with a liquid sniffle. "I'm fine."

"He's not." Steve told them, eyes full of concern.

It's a simple technique but I love it. I love it so much.

I also love that it makes total sense that Bucky would sneeze differently to The Soldier given that the exact sound of a person's sneeze is partly physical and partly acquired (as far as I understand it anyway), and I really enjoyed how you used that here.

I enjoyed Bucky's stubborn little "I do dot", too. It was a lovely little demonstration that he was definitely 'himself' again. Also, it was adorable.

Additional note: my heart aches for Bucky. At all times, but especially when reminded by pieces like this.

1 hour ago, RiversD said:

*incoherent appreciative noises*

I really enjoy people being close enough that they know what each other's sneezes signify- and obviously this works really well for Steve and Bucky.

It's a simple technique but I love it. I love it so much.

I also love that it makes total sense that Bucky would sneeze differently to The Soldier given that the exact sound of a person's sneeze is partly physical and partly acquired (as far as I understand it anyway), and I really enjoyed how you used that here.

I enjoyed Bucky's stubborn little "I do dot", too. It was a lovely little demonstration that he was definitely 'himself' again. Also, it was adorable.

Additional note: my heart aches for Bucky. At all times, but especially when reminded by pieces like this.

Wow! I'm so glad you liked it :) There might be more of that in the future. 

My heart aches for him too. I just finished re-watching Civil War for the billionth time and Bucky's decision at the end of the film kills me every time.

• 2 years later...

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter | 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical | 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong | 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN - Hi so I guess I'm revamping this. Love that for me, but I'm taking requests! :) So anyway, this is a Spider-Man drabble. 

60. Bed
Fandom: Marvel Cinematic Universe
Characters/Pairings: Peter Parker (Spider-Man), Tony Stark (Iron Man)
Prompt: Health
Disclaimer: I don't own the previously mentioned fandom, quotes, plots, nor any of its characters.

“OK, so you see how this works?” Tony asked, moving the hologram with a quick hand movement. Tony had been giving Peter a lesson in aerodynamics for the past hour and a half, mostly because Peter wanted to improve. 

“Kind of,” Peter replied, sniffling and bringing a hand up to rub at his nose. “Hh’NNCH! Hahhh… huh’TISHH! TISSSH!

He sniffed again, trying to ignore the urge to rub his nose. “Sorry, I always sneeze in threes.” 

Tony dismissed the hologram and gave Peter a once-over. His hair was a little disheveled but he was also a teenage boy and probably didn’t spend too much time in the mirror. But Peter’s eyes looked glassy and his cheeks were tinged pink and—

Peter scrunched his nose when he rubbed it again before noticing Tony staring at him. “Is something wrong, Mr. Stark?”

“Maybe I should be asking you that question,” Tony said, turning off the computer. “Are you feeling OK?”

“Me? Oh, yeah. I’m feeling good,” he responded, rubbing the back of his head. “Why? Are you… are you feeling OK?” 

“Do I need to make J.A.R.V.I.S. scan your vitals?”

“No, no. C’mon, Mr. Stark,” Peter said. “I need to improve for next time. Y’know, next time we get intruders from space or something?”

Tony groaned. “There’s not going to be a next time if you don’t take care of this. Health first. So what are we dealing with here?”

“Oh, I—” Peter gasped suddenly, bringing a hand to his face and pinching his nose shut. “Hehh…. H-hih! Hgk’NGKKT!” This was punctuated with a liquid sniffle before launching into two more. “H-hihh’NNGT! Hh’NNCH! Ugh, I’b sorry.”

“So, typical headcold? What, you pick it up from school or something? God, kids.” Tony sighed. “Well, pack it up.”

“Where are we going?” Peter asked thickly, grabbing his backpack. 

“Bed.” 

Omg I so love Irondad/Spiderson! This was excellent! 

I just gone through and read all your stories on this thread. They're lovely.

Wondering if I can prompt? I'd like Chase from House, sick, if possible. Also, do you know Chuck or Psych?

8 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

Omg I so love Irondad/Spiderson! This was excellent! 

I just gone through and read all your stories on this thread. They're lovely.

Wondering if I can prompt? I'd like Chase from House, sick, if possible. Also, do you know Chuck or Psych?

Yes of course! I'm so glad you like them :) I'll definitely do Chase from House and yes, I know Psych!!

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter | 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical | 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong | 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – OK, this one's for ReidSeeker  Hope you enjoy this one. I will say I wish we could hear what Jesse Spencer’s sneeze sounds like. Guess it’ll have to be up to my imagination haha.  

61. Diagnostic Failure
Fandom: House, M.D.
Characters/Pairings: Robert Chase, Gregory House
Prompt: Accuracy

Heh’RSSHHH!

The sneeze reverberated through the halls of Princeton–Plainsboro Teaching Hospital, effectively announcing Dr. Robert Chase’s arrival before his appearance. When he entered the room, the entire diagnostic team was staring at him, Dr. Gregory House included. 

“Nice of you to join us,” House said dismissively before turning back to face the board. “So, what’ve we got?”

“Fourteen-year-old female,” Dr. Allison Cameron began. “Severe muscle rigidity and difficulty walking, preceded by fever and—”  

Chase’s nose twitched without warning and he gave an embarrassingly large gasp before turning away from the group to sneeze. “H-hahh! Hah’HRISSHH!

He felt his face grow hot and rubbed his nose, trying to quell the itch. “Excuse be,” he said thickly.

“Preceded by fever and frequent falls,” Cameron finished. “She also has hypothyroidism.”

“If any one of you suggests lupus, I’m going to have Chase sneeze on you,” House announced.

“Oh, I’b not contagious,” Chase said quickly, blinking to see through his watery eyes. “Id’s allergies.” 

“OK, show of hands,” House said. “Who thinks Chase is lying?” 

The group was silent. Cameron in particular seemed to be unable to look Chase in the eyes. 

“Seriously? This is ridiculous,” Chase argued. “Look, the polled cound’s really high today.” 

“Oh, right,” House said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “And I’m guessing your eyes are glassy from your allergies, not your fever. And the dark circles under your eyes are from allergies too, not because you kept yourself awake all night sneezing.” 

Chase opened his mouth to reply, but quickly realized he was about to do otherwise. “Heh’RSSHH! RISSHH!” 

House rolled his eyes. “C’mon, people. I thought you all were supposed to be good at diagnostics or something?” 

He shrugged for an added effect before tossing a tissue box at Chase, who fumbled before finally catching it. 

Chase sheepishly tugged a tissue out and held it up to his nose. 

“Chase, if you have something else to add that isn’t sneezing, let me know,” House quipped. “And if none of you can diagnose the common cold, I think this girl is in more trouble than she realizes.”

!

Oh that was SO GOOD!! 

4 hours ago, beatlelover22 said:

He felt his face grow hot and rubbed his nose, trying to quell the itch. “Excuse be,” he said thickly.

Oooh yes accented congestion (Haha I know, I'm odd)

Seriously? This is ridiculous,” Chase argued. “Look, the polled cound’s really high today.” 

“Oh, right,” House said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “And I’m guessing your eyes are glassy from your allergies, not your fever. And the dark circles under your eyes are from allergies too, not because you kept yourself awake all night sneezing.” 

Aah I love it so much! And I love House's breakdown. Can't fool the best, buddy!

And if none of you can diagnose the common cold, I think this girl is in more trouble than she realizes.”

Excellent! Um...also kind of want to know the diagnosis for the chick? Lol I don't even understand what the diseases are but when I watched House I HAD to know the end

Thank you soooooo much for this piece! Since you know Psych, could I ask for sick Shawn? I've actually found few fics for him; I thought there'd be so many but 🤷‍♀️

Also Chuck is sadly off Netflix so I can't even encourage you to watch it. Chuck is SUPERB and played by Zachary Levi (voice of Eugene in Tangled and now star of Shazam)

17 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

Oh that was SO GOOD!! 

Excellent! Um...also kind of want to know the diagnosis for the chick? Lol I don't even understand what the diseases are but when I watched House I HAD to know the end

Thank you soooooo much for this piece! Since you know Psych, could I ask for sick Shawn? I've actually found few fics for him; I thought there'd be so many but 🤷‍♀️

Also Chuck is sadly off Netflix so I can't even encourage you to watch it. Chuck is SUPERB and played by Zachary Levi (voice of Eugene in Tangled and now star of Shazam)

I'm so glad you liked it! The diagnosis was going to be Stiff Person Syndrome which is a bit rare but it's been on my mind since a childhood friend was diagnosed with it recently. 

AND YES FOR SICK SHAWN. Coming right up! :P 

Maybe I can check out "Chuck" somewhere else... I'll poke around.

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter | 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical | 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong | 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – Back again with another one for ReidSeeker :D Hope you like this one too! Shawn is so adorable and I definitely think a cold would turn him into a whiny baby (but who knows). 

62. Don’t Start
Fandom: Psych
Characters/Pairings: Shawn Spencer, Burton Gus Guster
Prompt: Start

“Gus, I’b dying,” Shawn moaned, rubbing his face. He sniffled for dramatic effect. “Ad there’s doe cure.” 

“Oh, don’t start that,” Gus replied, rolling his eyes and giving Shawn a once-over. He was curled up on the couch, covered in a beige afghan, surrounded by used tissues, both on the couch and floor. His nose was tinged pink and his eyes were watering. 

Suddenly, Shawn squinted and looked behind Gus. 

“Are you… getting psychic vibes?” Gus asked sarcastically. 

“I’b— Hiihh’GNNT! KXXT!

“Right. Going to sneeze.”

“Sorry,” Shawn said, pawing at his nose. “Ugh, id’s so itdchy.”

“Yeah,” Gus said, brushing the tissues that littered the floor out of the way before sitting down. “That tends to happen when you get a cold. Watery eyes, congestion, itchy nose, and—”

Heh’GGGHH! Hih’EPTCH!” Shawn sneezed into cupped hands and sniffled thickly.

“—and sneezing.” Gus tossed him a tissue and a tiny bottle of hand sanitizer. “Keep it.”

“Thags,” Shawn said with a sniffle. “I just feel so awful. I really thing I’b dying.” 

“You have a cold,” Gus shot back. “Relax, Shawn.”

“B-bud I don’t feel—” He trailed off before his eyelids fluttered shut. “Hh’GGNK! Hih’SHUUPP!” 

“Bless you.”

Shawn scrubbed at his nose roughly. “I just don’t feel good. I deed someone to rub by back and sing to be until I fall asleep.” 

“I’ll do you one better,” Gus replied, and returned from the kitchen with a bag of takeout.

“Pad thai?” Shawn guessed and smiled with his friend nodded. 

“Just spicy enough to clear those sinuses for you.”

:kicking:

Woo! Thank you! 

3 hours ago, beatlelover22 said:

Back again with another one for ReidSeeker :D Hope you like this one too! Shawn is so adorable and I definitely think a cold would turn him into a whiny baby (but who knows). 

I go back and forth. With Gus, I think you got it spot on but I feel like he might hide it from his dad and the police force. 

Are you… getting psychic vibes?” Gus asked sarcastically.

Ha!

I’b Hiihh’GNNT! KXXT!

“Right. Going to sneeze.”

“Sorry,” Shawn said, pawing at his nose. “Ugh, id’s so itdchy.”

Oh, I love the congestion,  the interrupted speech...I love how he apologizes and describes it as itchy. Mmm

B-bud I don’t feel—” He trailed off before his eyelids fluttered shut. “Hh’GGNK! Hih’SHUUPP!” 

Love it

Shawn scrubbed at his nose roughly. “I just don’t feel good. I deed someone to rub by back and sing to be until I fall asleep.

Aw...poor baby. Wants comforting 

I’ll do you one better,” Gus replied, and returned from the kitchen with a bag of takeout.

“Pad thai?” Shawn guessed and smiled with his friend nodded. 

“Just spicy enough to clear those sinuses for you.”

Gus knows how to care for Shawn 😁

• 2 weeks later...

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter | 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong | 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – Yes, I love the Spock/Kirk pairing. Can you tell?

63. A Bout of Vulcan Flu
Fandom: Star Trek (Reboot)
Characters/Pairings: Spock/Jim Kirk
Prompt: Illogical

“So, how was your trip to Vulcan?” 

“It was… not eventful, Captain.” 

“That good, huh?” Jim chuckled. 

Nn’TSHH!” Spock sneezed into his elbow, the sudden sound making Jim jump. 

Jim couldn’t remember the last time Spock sneezed and it dawned on him that this might be the first time he’d heard him. Jim had known Spock for a while now but… did Vulcans sneeze? Was it rude to ask? Maybe—

Eh’TISHHH’huh!” The second sneeze was a little louder, more desperate-sounding. Spock’s nostrils flared a little before relaxing and his nose was tinged the slightest shade of green, to match his cheeks. 

“Bless you, Spock,” Jim said, trying not to sound too stunned. “Are you alright?”

Spock felt his nose running and quickly realized he’d need to do something about it. He rubbed the back of his hand under his nose and nodded. “I did appear to have contracted the Vulcan flu while visiting my planet.” 

Jim’s mind raced back to his university days. He’d taken some class on Vulcan history — in truth, just to satisfy a cultural academic credit — but couldn’t for the life of him think of anything related to Vulcan flu.

“Is it… serious?” Jim managed to ask, thinking of getting a second opinion. 

Spock shook his head and sniffled because he had to. “No, Captain. It is comparable to what humans catch every so often — a h-hehh… headcold.” His voice trembled and he tried to steady it by clearing his throat. 

“Maybe you should take the day off? Get some rest? And don’t you dare say it’s illogical”

“No. I would much rather continue my w-work here,” Spock began. “I have just recently returned from shore leave and would not enjoy mihhh… missing another — hih’ITISHH! — another day.” 

“Bless. You know I know you’re important and your work and efforts are invaluable, Spock, but I… I really do think, y’know, maybe you should… take it easy,” Jim finished, lamely. 

He didn’t know what to say. He’d never seen Spock incapacitated this way and with every shivery sneeze, Jim was feeling more worried about his partner.

Hah’TISHHH’huh!” 

“Spock,” Jim finally said, with more of a warning tone. “Please don’t make me order you to your quarters. Go rest.” 

Though Spock did feel that his body was tired and most likely could’ve fallen asleep quickly, he felt some resistance leaving Jim’s side. 

“Yes, Captain. I will retire for the day.” 

Jim smiled. “Okay. I’ll see you in a few hours with some food.” 

Eh’TSSHH!” 

“And some tissues.”

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong | 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – Not sure if I've ever written Steve/Tony but I like it

64. Ham Sandwich?
Characters/Pairings: Tony Stark (Iron Man)/Steve Rogers (Captain America)
Prompt: Bitter

“Knock, knock,” Steve said playfully before opening the door to Tony’s study.

Tony grumbled. “C’mon. You’re like the daddest dad of them all.” 

He was tinkering with some project Steve didn’t quite understand all the way, but whatever it was, Tony was absorbed in it — in his own little world. 

“I just came in to see if you wanted lunch,” Steve said, embracing Tony from behind. He kissed him on the check. “Ham sandwich?” 

“How about marinated t-tofu,” Tony suggested, breath hitching. “S-sorry, babe.” 

Steve knew Tony was about to sneeze before he actually did, in part because Steve was wrapped around him. As Tony’s breath caught, time seemed to slow and Steve closed his eyes as Tony’s abs clenched and his head snapped forward in a ticklish fit. 

Hih’GNNT! Hahh… hah! Hah’SSHT! Nn’CHH!

“Bless,” Steve whispered, lips traveling up Tony’s jaw. “Your allergies?”

Tony gave an embarrassed sniffle and tried to wiggle out of Steve’s grasp. “Yup. Ragweed’s killing me today.” He ducked out of Steve’s embrace to snatch a tissue out of the box. 

A few seconds into blowing his nose, he was at it again. “Hh’TCHH! Hih’XXXT! Hahh… heh!

“Bless you.” 

Tony held up a trembling finger but Steve already knew. Tony always sneezed in threes.

TTSZHSH!

“That looked like it hurt,” Steve said, his hand resting on Tony’s back as he continued to blow.

“By sinuses are od fire,” Tony moaned, letting himself lean into Steve’s chest.

“I know,” Steve sighed. “I remember when I used to have allergies. Pre-serum, they were pretty bad and—” 

“Oh, sh-shahhh… shud up,” Tony snapped. “Just because you’re a special sndowflake with doe allergies— hih’NNSHHH! XXSSHT! Hur’SHHHP!

“God bless,” Steve said sympathetically. “Want me to fix some tea with your lunch?”

Tony just nodded, half-heartedly tossing his tissue in the direction of the trash can.

Vulcan flu... Thank you so much for this drabble! There's never enough Star Trek on the forum (and never enough sick Spock in my opinion)... I don't know the other fandoms you're writing for but thanks for that unexpected drabble.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:57 AM, beatlelover22 said:

“It was… not eventful, Captain.” 

“That good, huh?” Jim chuckled. 

:D:D:D

YAY! I'm so glad you liked it :D That's always the best feeling!

8 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

Vulcan flu... Thank you so much for this drabble! There's never enough Star Trek on the forum (and never enough sick Spock in my opinion)... I don't know the other fandoms you're writing for but thanks for that unexpected drabble.

:D:D:D

YAY! I'm so glad you liked it :D That's always the best feeling! I write Star Trek (TOS and reboot), Supernatural, Merlin, Outlander, any Marvel stuff, some comics, etc! Lots of stuff really haha!

Star Trek (with SPN) is the only fandom I'm familiar with. By chance, have you written anything else in that fandom? (It doesn't hurt to ask, there's not much Star Trek on the forum and I love your writing... I've been reading your SPN drabbles and they are really really good!)

10 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

Star Trek (with SPN) is the only fandom I'm familiar with. By chance, have you written anything else in that fandom? (It doesn't hurt to ask, there's not much Star Trek on the forum and I love your writing... I've been reading your SPN drabbles and they are really really good!)

I've written a few drabbles but I can definitely write some more Star Trek ones :) Who's your fav characters/pairings?

I LOVE all your Marvel stuff!! Especially the ones with Steve, they’re just too adorable. Steve/Tony and Steve/Nat are my fave pairings but any Marvel-fic is sooo good!!!

2 hours ago, myloveforfun said:

I LOVE all your Marvel stuff!! Especially the ones with Steve, they’re just too adorable. Steve/Tony and Steve/Nat are my fave pairings but any Marvel-fic is sooo good!!!

Aww, yay! I'll make sure to do more of those, too! :) Love Steve especially

On 6/22/2019 at 8:48 PM, beatlelover22 said:

I can definitely write some more Star Trek ones :) Who's your fav characters/pairings?

You really shouldn't ask because I'm cravig for some Star Trek!!! :rolleyes: My favorite character is definitely Spock. (I like McCoy too, and the interaction between the two of them.) As for pairings, I'm a bit odd since I don't like romance. What I love in Star Trek is the friendship / bromance between the 3 main characters. So if one day you feel up to, I'd love to read some sick Spock or McCoy coming from you!

6 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

You really shouldn't ask because I'm cravig for some Star Trek!!! :rolleyes: My favorite character is definitely Spock. (I like McCoy too, and the interaction between the two of them.) As for pairings, I'm a bit odd since I don't like romance. What I love in Star Trek is the friendship / bromance between the 3 main characters. So if one day you feel up to, I'd love to read some sick Spock or McCoy coming from you!

Spock + McCoy it is! And that's not odd — no romance, but some bromance :) You got it!

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong | 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – This is for @myloveforfun❤️ MoreSteve/Tony (but this time it's beach-themed).

65. Beach Day
Characters/Pairings: Tony Stark (Iron Man)/Steve Rogers (Captain America)
Prompt: Summer Haze

“Steve? Whatcha doing there?”

Tony was surprised to see Steve dressed completely in beach attired, head-to-toe. A white tank top clung to his figure and his navy swim trunks rested comfortably on his hips. He was holding his sunglasses in one hand and a folded beach umbrella in the other. 

“You smell like sunscreen,” Tony said, kissing Steve on the cheek. “You sure you’re up for the beach?”

Steve nodded. “Definitely. We planned this vacation months ago and I’m not letting a little cold ruin it,” he sniffed, rubbing his nose with his wrist. 

“Alright, I think she’s steady,” Steve announced, fiddling with the umbrella pole once more to make sure it was secure. Tony was already spread out on a neon blue towel, sunglasses on. 

“I’ll join you in the shade in about an hour. I’m going to —”

Hur’ESHHHST! Hih’SHHH!

“Bless you, babe.” 

Steve sheepishly rubbed his nose, searching their beach bag for some tissues. 

“Here.”

A travel pack came flying his way and landed conveniently in Steve’s lap. He gratefully buried his nose in a handful of them. “H-hehh… heh’TSHSHCH! Hur’ISHSHCH!” Steve couldn’t help but shiver, and felt goosebumps up and down his arms.

Tony glanced over, concerned. “Bless you. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea, Steve.”

“No, no. I’m fine.” Steve waved him off, blowing a little bit more. He tossed his used tissues back in the bag and sniffled when he noticed Tony looking at him. “Tony, come on. It’s just a cold, okay?”

“You’re shivering,” Tony pointed out. 

Steve hadn’t even noticed, but he was. His teeth were chattering too — just a bit — but enough for Tony to pick up on. “I guess I’m a little cold. Just ch-chills, is all.” 

Tony patted the space next to him: an orange towel he’d laid out for Steve. “Come here.”

Steve obliged and curled up next to Tony, his head on Tony’s shoulder. He sniffled. “I’m sorry I got sick on our vacation.” 

“Oh my god. It’s fine, okay?” Tony rolled his eyes. “No big deal. We’ll wrap this up pretty soon and I’ll see if I can find some warm food for you.” 

“Ok-kay,” Steve replied, breath catching. “Hih’SHH! “Hep’STSCHSHCH!

1 – Healing | 2 – Complicated | 3 – Making History | 4 – Rivalry | 5 – Unbreakable | 6 – Obsession 7 – Eternity | 8 – Gateway | 9 – Death | 10 – Opportunities | 11 – 33% | 12 – Dead Wrong | 13 – Running Away | 14 – Judgement | 15 – Seeking Solace | 16 – Excuses | 17 – Vengeance | 18 – Love | 19 – Tears | 20 – Inspiration | 21 – Never Again | 22 – Online | 23 – Failure | 24 – Rebirth | 25 – Breaking Away | 26 – Forever and a Day | 27 – Lost and Found | 28 – Light | 29 – Dark | 30 – Faith | 31 – Colours | 32 – Exploration | 33 – Seeing Red | 34 – Shades of Grey | 35 – Forgotten | 36 – Dreamer | 37 – Mist | 38 – Burning 39 – Out of Time | 40 – Knowing How | 41 – Fork in the Road | 42 – Start | 43 – Nature's Fury | 44 – At Peace | 45 – Heart Song | 46 – Reflection | 47 – Perfection|48 – Everyday Magic | 49 – Umbrella | 50 – Party | 51 – Troubling Thoughts | 52 – Wind | 53 – Future | 54 – Health 55 – Separation | 56 – Everything for You |57 – Slow Down | 58 – Heart-felt Apology | 59 – Challenged | 60 – Exhaustion | 61 – Accuracy | 62 – Irregular Orbit | 63 – Cold Embrace | 64 – Frost | 65 Moment in Time | 66 – Dangerous Territory | 67 – Boundaries | 68 – Unsettling | 69Shattered | 70 – Bitter 71 – Silence | 72 – Weather | 73 – Pretence | 74 – Patience | 75 – Midnight | 76 – Shadows | 77 – Summer Haze |78–Memories79 – Change | 80 – Illogical 81 – Only Human | 82 – A Place to Belong | 83 –Advantage | 84 – Breakfast | 85 – Echoes | 86 – Falling |87– Picking up the Pieces | 88 – Gunshot | 89 – Possession | 90 – Twilight | 91 – Nowhere | 92 –Nothing | 93 – Answers | 94 – Innocence | 95 – Simplicity | 96 –Reality | 97 – Acceptance | 98 – Lesson | 99 – Enthusiast | 100 – Game | 101 – Revelation

AN – And this is for @Aliena H. 🖖🏻Hope you enjoy it, even if it’s on the short side! LLAP!

66. An Infuriating Match
Fandom: Star Trek
Characters/Pairings: Spock, Leonard Bones McCoy
Prompt: Game

“Your move, Doctor.” Spock watched intently as McCoy studied the tri-dimensional chess board. 

After a few minutes, Spock sniffled. “I believe the average time for a player’s move is one minute and 30 seconds.”

“You’re sure in a rush for someone with a nasty cold,” McCoy snapped back. “You’re lucky I’m even playing with you.” He hastily moved his knight, just to make a move, and Spock noticed. He easily countered McCoy’s move, and took his piece. McCoy groaned. 

“P-patience, Doctor,” Spock began before harshly sneezing into the crook of his arm. “Heh’TISH! P’SHSH!

“Tissues, Spock,” McCoy said sarcastically, thrusting one into his hand. “You hobgoblins know how germs work, right?”

Spock sniffled, dabbing at his nose with the tissue. His voice was getting hoarse. “Of course. Hence my reasoning for sneezing into m-my — hh’SHH! — elbow.” 

“Bless,” McCoy said, not taking his eyes off the board. 

“Your best move is obvious,” Spock commented thickly after a minute or two. He rubbed his nose, hoping to quell the tickle. “I know the majority of my decisions t-turns before they hahh… h-happen — nn’TISHH!

“That sneezing — it’s distracting me,” McCoy said, irritated. 

“Do you wish to c-cease the game?”

“No.”

Hah’SHSHTCH!” Spock sneezed roughly into his elbow again, his cheeks tinged green. 

“Bless you, Spock.” McCoy finally moved his piece and Spock immediately countered.

“Goddammit! That pointy-eared bastard got me, Jim,” Bones announced, throwing his hands in the air. “This game is infuriating with you.” 

@beatlelover22 you realize I need to arrest you for stolen property and that property happens to be my heart and emotions so yeah but you know what nevermind it's yours now destroy it with love and affection dude that's the cutest thing I've ever seen I don't know if I've requested Ant-Man but if I have I will request again unless you haven't seen at man but still I request Ant-Man Scott to be precise because I love him okay he's good boy

Archived