• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Juto

• Arty

• Subtly Clashing Wishes

• Kaze Wo Hiku

What a lovely poem. :) I think we all hope Zachariah and Elias find a way to be happy.

IM SO GLAD I WOKE UP TO THIS!!! That poem, oh my poor heart, so awesome!! I need me an Elias.

Awwwww thanks! I'm so happy you liked it.

I felt like such a poet when I wrote it after midnight after a dinner party when I had a slightly fuzzy head... Woke up like *damn, missa poet!!* hahaha but I'm glad you liked it.

A www, me too! As far as I know though, he's not in stock ;)

I want an Elias. That was a beautiful poem.

Get in line Arty the undead ;) Get in line... I'm glad you enjoyed my poetic side :lol:

What a lovely poem. :) I think we all hope Zachariah and Elias find a way to be happy.

A www thanks. Again, I have to give due credit to the wonderful dinner that apparantly brought out my more philosophical side.

I would hate myself if this thing they've got going on ended on anything but a happy note... But I think I'm allowed to torture them a little first ;)

But don't worry, my least favorite Disney movie is Pocanhontas for the sole reason that it doesn't have a happy ending! I'm the sort of reader that reads the end of a story after having read the first couple of chapters, and if it doesn't end the way I want it do, I won't read it!

Right, so, the weather sucks, I'm too house stressed to sleep, I'm hopelessly trying to pack my entire apartment in too few boxes (preferably everything at once! Gosh, I wish I could do the Disney Merlin song! That would be awesome!) AND I'm out of coffee!!! #firstworldproblems

And on top of that, my boys are sick! *sighs*

So i was in the mood for a blissfull, serene and peaceful Drabble... No angst, no worry, no sickness just pure fluff... And feathers.... So I have a few happy-go-lucky drabbles coming your way before things take a turn for the worse *cough*sickguardian*cough*! I trust you won't mind :lol:

@ Akahana... Sorry, girl, I know this is the exact reversal of what you requested, but I promise, I will dedicate "Payback time" to you when the time is right! it will make sense when you read it :)

As always...thank you thank you THANK YOU for reading my stories and a huge THANK YOU and a hug to each and every one of you who provide me with feedback!! I'm always the happiest Dane in the universe when I read it!! I get all warm and fuzzy and carry the smile with me for the rest of the day! Thank you!!

I'll stop blabbering now... Please enjoy!

Part 49 - Morning serenity… almost

The serene, blissful seconds before Zachariah fully awoke in the mornings were Elias’s favourite part of the day. Not that Elias didn't love being around a happy, smiling, or even a sick Zachariah, but those few precious seconds, from when Zachariah began to stir, slowly opening his eyes, dull and slightly groggy until Elias would move to touch him, sneak an arm around his waist, kiss his forehead or simply shift with Zach still in his arms.

Ahh…..

To see recognition and acknowledgement form deep in those mesmerising raincloudy eyes as Zach’s sense of realisation hit him and the memory of everything that had passed in the last 5 months came flooding back to him.

Most often, that memory would trigger a content sigh before Zach would reach out for another physical confirmation, or simply curl himself deeper into the embrace that was already enveloping him.

On most occasions, like this very morning, this little exchange of contented sighs and physical confirmations took place before Zach's alarm clock would break the ambiance and redirect Zach's thoughts in the direction of a more tiresome event; school!

Elias had often offered to be Zach's personal up-waker, but Zachariah had politely turned him down, insisting on setting his alarm clock every night. Elias’s mood saddened as he considered the reason. Deep down, Zachariah was still afraid to wake up one day and discover that his angel was only real in his dreams. And no argument, promise or confirmation Elias put forward could change that.

Ahh…

But Elias could still look forward to seeing the happiness in his ward's face as the younger man awoke to find that his guardian was STILL with him. It wouldn't be long now. Zach's eyelids had begun to flutter slightly. Slowly, Zach cracked one eye open, gazing dully through the slit before he closed it again. Elias stayed completely still, holding off until the most opportune moment.

Another slit, another dull and groggy look. Closed. Then Zach heaved a great sigh.

Wait for it Elias. Almost time.

Zachariah forced both eyes open and blinked a few times before he was able to focus on the empty ceiling.

This was the moment, the opportune moment, before Zach's features became gloomy and depressed.

For this mornings first physical confirmation, Elias had chosen his all time favourite; one swift movement that would take Zachariah from his own side of the bed to rest against Elias’s body in what he had come to consider ‘his’ side of the bed.

On mornings when Zachariah was feeling unwell or feverish Elias always opted for the more slow and nuzzling way to reveal his presence, but Zach had been healthy for the good part of the late autumn month (probably for the first time in his entire life) and Elias was confident a little early morning surprise was in order.

The angel carefully snaked his hand around his ward's waste, hovering mere inches above Zach's skin, before suddenly yanking a groggy and highly unsuspecting Zachariah into his arms on ‘his’ side of the bed.

Zach giggled at the tiny, high pitched “yelp” that escaped him before he realised what had happened, and more importantly, who had been responsible for it.

“That’s one way to activate my heart rate, I guess.” Zach's own hand came to rest at his chest, feeling his startled heart slow to a more steady rhythm. “And a very ‘good morning’ to you too.” He peeked up beneath a morning mop of chestnut knots and Elias was treated to his favourite sight. “Thank the Gods. You're still here. I'm not alone. I'm not crazy. You're still here.” If Zach's eyes had been granted the gift of speech, Elias was sure that was what this look would exclaim.

“Good morning, Sir, how are we feeling his morning.”

Zach flashed him a wicked grin like he always did when Elias took on the role of butler as opposed to the role of concerned – ahem, over-concerned – guardian hen.

“Astonishingly well” he said in mock surprise once he had experimentally pinched the bridge of his nose, cleared his throat and pressed a few fingers to his scalp and temples.. “Must be a new record.”

Elias’s smile grew. “I'd like to think I’d had something to do with that.”

Zach snorted a tiny laugh before his features grew serious. “Yeah, I think you had everything to do with that.” Zach shifted so his front was lying against Elias, his groggy eyes filled to the brim with gratitude. “Thank you.”

“Anytime, my Zachariah.” Elias slowly lifted a finger and brushed a thick lock of hair away from Zach's brow. Orbs, the exact colour of clouds about to burst, searched the air in front on him, seeking any kind of visible proof. Zach sighed and closed his eyes as Elias slowly curled the lock of hair behind Zach's ear and trailed his finger along Zach's jaw line.

Ahh…

It wasn’t the first time Elias wished he could go back to being a normal, living, human being.

Luckily, Zach's alarm clock deterred his trail of thoughts before they could bring him any deeper into illegal territory.

Zach groaned audibly and wiggled his head, followed by the rest of his body, between Elias’s shoulder and the mattress where the angel’s fluffy wings were resting.

“Zachariah, hiding underneath the being whose job description entails, among other things, to make sure you get to school on time is really not the best plan of action … Not to mention, said being is invisible, so you're not exactly hidden.”

Zachariah merely groaned and squirmed deeper into his not-so-secret hiding place. Elias felt the breath of warm air against his wings as Zach buried his face in them.

“Zachariiiiiiiaaahh.” Elias drew out the name, teasingly. “It's time to come out.”

“Or what?” Came the muffled response.

“Or I'll make you!” Elias’s smile turned into a wicked grin as he came up with the perfect way to lure his groggy ward out.

“You wouldn't.”

In stead of replying, Elias tensed his shoulders and gently started wiggling his wings. It didn't take more than a few seconds before Elias detected a slight change in Zach's breathing.

“Zachariah, we both know how sensitive your cute, little nose is. Are you sure you don't want to come out?” He kept wiggling his shoulders, shifting himself to make sure the most fluffy feathers were angled closets to Zach's face.

The ward had scrunched up his face, and did his best to pinch his nose shut, but it was difficult to protect a single organ from an army of invisible and very ticklish attackers. Especially since the leader of the attack had the upper hand.

Elias picked out a single, fluffy feather and guided it between Zach's clamped fingers and wiggled it along the delicate underside of Zach's nostrils.

“Hh…Hhgnnn… N-no-hhh-ot f-fair hhh…”

“Awww. I know, cutie. I did warn you though.”

Zach's only response was more hitchy breaths as his nose fought to relive the ticklish sensation that burned in both his nostrils. “Hnnn… Ahh…. Hh…. Hhhe….. Nnn…Hh… N-n-no.”

Elias stopped his wiggling and chose a single long feather and ran its length underneath Zach's nose, letting the feather tease the insides of Zach's nasal passage at it went. Zach drew one last hitchy breath before erupting into fit of rapid and ticklish sounding sneezes.

“Hhhaaah… Tischoo! Hhh... Ah’tschu! T’schu! Tish! Hh…. Da-hh-haamn y-you! Hhn! Hheh… Heicho! It’schu! Atchju! Hhn…. Hhehh…”

“Bless you, Zachariah. It’s amazing just how sensi-“

“HiCHOO!”

“Bless you. … Sensitive your poor no-“

“TiSHOO!”

“Bless you. … Nose is.”

“Ahh… Ah’TSCHJU!”

“Oh my goodness, bless you Zachariah.”

Zach flopped back onto the mattress, massaging the bridge of his nose. “Ugh, you're the devil.”

“Trust me, not true. I've seen him, briefly, and he was – well, let's not give you any nightmares.” He got out of the bed and headed for the door, ready to prepare Zach's breakfast as the younger man showered. He nuzzled Zach's hair as he passed him. “C’mon cutie, up you get.” Elias had almost reached the door before he realised that Zach hadn't moved. Drawing his lips up in a menacing smile he approached the bed again, one long fluffy feather held ready.

The boyish grin of a stubborn Zachariah held the angel’s hand for a second before he crouched down and in one swift movement inserted the feather into Zach's nostril.

Zach's startled intake of breath was quickly joined by small huffs of air as the ward was once again overtaken by the ticklish sensation.

“Hhi… Hi’choo! H’itch! Tchi! Hh… Hatschu! Atschju! Hh….hheh… HeSCHJU! Snf! Ugh, stop it already! I surrender! You win!” Zach went back to massaging the bridge if his nose as Elias placed a tissuebox on his heaving chest. “Ugh! I swear Master Universe” Zach muttered as he plucked a few tissues and wiped the dampness from his nose. “Next time you're graceless, it's payback time!”

Elias snickered as he once more headed for the door. “Your breakfast is ready in 10 minutes. Don't be late… Or else…!”

OOOOHHHHHHhhhhhhh It doesn't even bother me that I will have to wait a bit, this was so CUTE what babs <3

OOOOHHHHHHhhhhhhh It doesn't even bother me that I will have to wait a bit, this was so CUTE what babs <3

Thank you so much! You also wanted them to be happy for a while, and they will be in the next few drabbles, I can promise you that! And "payback time" is in my notes!! :)

Oh jesus, Elias you little brat. GOD I WANT AN ELIAS (makes me wonder how Yukimaru and Elias would get along XD) HNNNNG this was so nice to see since I can't sleep.

Oh jesus, Elias you little brat. GOD I WANT AN ELIAS (makes me wonder how Yukimaru and Elias would get along XD) HNNNNG this was so nice to see since I can't sleep.

Huh... I guess... There's only one way to find out ;)

I'm the sort of reader that reads the end of a story after having read the first couple of chapters, and if it doesn't end the way I want it do, I won't read it!

Oh you and I have so much in common!

This was truly fluffy. Loved every bit. Now I can't wait for payback time. :D

I'm the sort of reader that reads the end of a story after having read the first couple of chapters, and if it doesn't end the way I want it do, I won't read it!

Oh you and I have so much in common!

This was truly fluffy. Loved every bit. Now I can't wait for payback time. :D

Awwww you're the sweetest!!! Thank you ;)

Hahaha at least we know we can recommend books and movies to each other now and know that the other will have double checked for a happy ending :D good to know!!

Ladies and gentle-readers, lurkers and guests...

With this Drabble I hereby declare this thread... HALFWAY :D

Call it OCD, but I can't possibly stop before I've reached 100 drabbles, AT LEAST! I make no promises as to the pace in which I will write/upload, but I'm aiming for 100 and trust me when I say that Icyflame and I have some wonderful twists, whiny guardians, blushing wards, a war reenactment (wtf? -oh yeah), good old-fashioned fluff and lots and LOTS of sneezes in store for you!

As always (forgive me for being repetitive) HUGE thanks to all wonderful readers; members or guests!

An even bigger THANK YOU to my loyal group of commenters who keep me in high spirits and ensure that my smiles don't fade easily! I love all your comments, they make me do little happy dances when no one's looking :D

So, I think it's time for a second coming, don't you? Hehe... I hope you'll enjoy...

Part 50 (Omgicantbelieveimadeitto50) – The second coming

Zach's fingers danced lightly across the tiny keyboard, counter arguing his angel's request to take him home and tuck him into bed. After Zach's minor run-in (read: violent attack) with his guardian's very fluffy and ticklish feather wings that same morning, he'd had a hard time shaking the sneezes. It didn't matter how many times he sneezed or rubbed his reddening nose, the tickle was persistent. If he didn't know any better, he'd guess that Elias had left a piece of a feather in his nose on purpose to have an excuse to take him home from school and tuck him into bed. But his guardian seemed as surprised at Zach over the lingering tickle, not to mention extremely guilty for having caused Zach's current discomfort.

“Hh… H’Atschju! Snf! Etschoo! Snf!”

*Beeep* Zach glanced at his newly received message from Elias.

~ Bless you Zachariah. That's 19! Are you sure you're not feeling sick? You're not usually this sneezy. Please tell me what I can do to ease your discomfort? Do you wanna go home?~

Zach shook his head with a slight eye roll and quickly typed in an answer. Aside from a few sneezes and a slightly runny and rubbed-down nose, he felt absolutely fine.

~Calm down, angel. I'm fine! I can get through today and then I'll have the entire weekend to recover from your angelic feather attack. Relax, please. Gods, you're such a mother hen!~

He added a winking smiley to soften the accusation. He barely had time to press ‘send’ before his nose acted up again. Damn feathers!

“Hehh … Hh…Hetschju!-uhh! Snf!”

He heard the almost immediate *beep* from the phone, writing it off as the usual blessing, possibly another apology and pleading offer of something or other. He didn't have time to check though before he was sidetracked by Simon sitting closest to him around the small lunch table they shared with a few other class mates.

“God bless you, Zach! Why is it you always seem to drag yourself to school when it's quite obvious you should have stayed home in bed?”

Another *beep*. Zach didn't need to see its content to know what it said. Of course Elias agreed with Simon!

“I feel fine Simon, honestly. Stop fussing.”

Yes, please stop!, Zach thought. I get enough of that at home.

Not that he minded Elias’s fussing, at all, it was just that it was… So extensive! It didn't really leave room for any more fussing. Certainly not fussing from his class mate. But he couldn't possibly reveal the cause of his sneezes to Simon. He decided to act the familiar part of “sick Zach”, after all, his friends were used to him being sick.

*Beep*

Another text, probably Elias being just as annoyed by Simon’s attention as Zachariah was.

“I'm just saying, Zach,” Simon gently rested his hand on Zach's at the table while he spoke. “Maybe… maybe you need someone who can take care of you every once in a while.”

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*. 3 texts in a row. Elias had to be fuming! Zach carefully pulled his hand out from under Simon’s, smiled briefly and picked up his lunch sandwich with both hands to make up an excuse. He had no idea how else to respond.

Simon was apparently oblivious to Zach's attempt to limit physical contact as he reached out to tuck a stray lock of chestnut hair behind Zach's ear, brushing his fingers against Zach's forehead and temple in the process. Zach held back an eye roll at the obvious (not to mentioned failed) discreet attempt to check his temperature. He was used to much more clever and inconspicuous schemes from his invisible caretaker. Simon's hand seemed to pause, cupped around Zach's neck as his fingers started fumbling with the small hairs at his neck. “You really ought to be in bed, boy, and have someone look properly after you. You need a guardian angel.”

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

5 messages. Zachariah couldn't possibly imagine the wrath that must be coursing through his actual guardian after Simon's words.

Zach suddenly decided that his sandwich was in dire need of ketchup and stretched across the table to reach the bottle and moved his chair in the process to get himself out of reach of Simon's polite but unwelcome gestures.

Zachariah sighed as he squirted ketchup into his sandwich, careful not to look the slightly older student in the eyes. Simon was a good friend, one of the few he had, but his constant attentive gestures were really starting the bug him.

“Simon I’m fine, really. I get properly nursed at home, trust me!”

“Oh,” the surprise in Simon’s voice made Zach realise he had said too much. Simon knew that Zach’s parents were absent most of the time. Shit!

“I thought that... with your parents being gone so much, that well… maybe… “ Simon stumbled over the words, seeming nervous. He gave a resolute sigh before turning towards Zach, his eyes locking on Zach's slightly surprised gaze. “Look, Zach. I like you, a lot, and….” To Zach’s great dismay, Simon inched his chair closer, once again bringing himself within reach. “.. I wouldn't mind if our first date consisted of chicken soup and a movie on the sofa.” His words sounded sincere enough, but the hand slowly creeping up Zach's thigh made Zach slightly uncomfortable. He politely moved his leg, letting out a small cough and a full-body seat adjustment to make the act seem more random.

Wait, did Simon just ask him out? The guy had hardly spoken to him in months. Not since…

Zach wracked his brain. Something about a car and a loud stereo? He couldn't quite remember what had happened exactly.

“Sooo,” Simon pressed on. “How about it, baby? You and me… Some cozy dinner… maybe a movie… Or Some quiet make out music?” Simon's eyebrows danced knowingly, suggestively and he let the tip of his pink tongue glide over his lips.

Zach raised his eyebrows in stunned surprise. Had Simon just called him “baby”?! The term of endearment in itself didn't bother Zach, but hearing it from Simon? No thanks! Zach squirmed uncomfortably. How could he possibly refuse his friend without making it too awkward. Without thinking, he cast a fleeting look around, wondering what Elias made of this whole situation. But there was nothing! No carefully planned signs to tell Zachariah of his angel’s whereabouts, no more *Beeps* and no supporting touches. Nothing! Apparently, he was on his own in this.

“Uhm, Simon… I…don't thi-“

Zach was interrupted by a loud buzzing coming from the table in front of him.

*Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you*

Both boys turned their attention to Zach’s vibrating and demanding phone as “the stalker’s anthem” reserved for one particular caller blasted out of the tiny speakers. Before Zach could pick up his phone, Simon had leaned in to look at the screen.

“Someone named Elias is calling you. Who's Elias?”

Zach snatched the phone from the table and stood up, meaning to get as far away from Simon as he could before taking the call. He only had a fraction of a second to panic and utter a confused “uhh” before he was “saved” by a velvety soft voice, deep and mesmerising as a fountain of liquid chocolate that spoke from behind him.

“A worried soul who’s boyfriend hasn't answered any of his texts in the last 10 minutes.”

TBC.

Wonderful, wonderful! There is so much potential for mischief here. I can't wait to see what you have cooked up.

Love that the feathers are still bothering Zach. Elias really should have known better, as ticklish as his ward's nose is.

Oh my god I just have this visual of Elias, wings out, frantically pacing backforthbackfothback waiting for Zach to reply.

SO CUTE!!

whiny guardians

<3

Wonderful, wonderful! There is so much potential for mischief here. I can't wait to see what you have cooked up.

Love that the feathers are still bothering Zach. Elias really should have known better, as ticklish as his ward's nose is.

Iiiihhhh I'm so glad you liked it. I hope you'll enjoy the "feast" we have prepared :D

I like the idea of the feathers still bothering him too! Poor Zachariah! Elias was very thorough in his up-waking! #shameonyouguardian

He really should take more care of his ward's sensitive nose!

Oh my god I just have this visual of Elias, wings out, frantically pacing backforthbackfothback waiting for Zach to reply.

SO CUTE!!

whiny guardians

<3

Awwww thanks!

He was definitely a frantic mess during the flirting! Pacing, fuming, pulling his hair out, grinding his teeth and probably accidentally caused a lightning storm somewhere with all his excess electric tension! ;)

I hope my whiny guardian won't disappoint you. :D

Thanks for your comment. I hope you'll continue to enjoy :D

Edited by All Juto's eve

*crawls out of grave aggressively* you tell him Elias!!!!!!!

Oh, he'll mark his territory, have no fear ;) *makes the suggestive eyebrow-dance*

Hdjejikjakjdbjzlsndkskejxjdbod. I'M SO EXCITED HOLY SHIT YES PROTECT YOUR BAE ELIAS

Yume will leave one comment before fading from existence once again...

“Do you know that constellation up there, Zachariah?”

“You know I can't see where you're pointing, right?”

Elias gave a slightly embarrassed chuckle. “Right, sorry. Uhm, see the black chimney straight ahead? Just above that. The three stars aligned.”

Zach scrunched up his face, as if trying to recall what he had once read. “That's, Orion, isn't it? The aligned stars are his belt… Am I right?”

“That's right. I didn't know you knew anything about constellations.”

OHMYGOSH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LOUDLY I FANGIRLED WHEN I READ THIS PART.

ORION IS MY FAVORITE CONSTELLATION IN ALL 88 OF THEM AND I HAVE AN ENTIRE STORY BASED ON THAT CONSTELLATION AND JUST... AHHHHHHH

I'm so glad you made them watch stars!!!!!! I've watched shooting stars before too, so I could totally imagine this happening! QvQ

Star-watching is one of my favorite scenarios and I'm so glad you included it!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Also I love Zachariah's poem, it's so sweet and cute!!! It even rhymes AHHH <3 I can't do that xD

To see recognition and acknowledgement form deep in those mesmerising raincloudy eyes as Zach’s sense of realisation hit him and the memory of everything that had passed in the last 5 months came flooding back to him.
Most often, that memory would trigger a content sigh before Zach would reach out for another physical confirmation, or simply curl himself deeper into the embrace that was already enveloping him.

All of the descriptions in this drabble are SO beautiful. Seriously. The peaceful atmosphere was really, really well executed!!

You're so good with descriptions!! ;v; I love the sense of silence and stillness... it's almost as if time stops :D
The whole drabble was really relaxing to read, it's not often that I see moments of reflection like this in stories, but I'm glad you put this one in!
<3

This was the moment, the opportune moment, before Zach's features became gloomy and depressed.

I... have... actually never really thought about this moment before. The moment of bliss and elusiveness before realization dawns... that's... a really beautiful concept! :) This really inspired me.
Am I making sense here? No? Sorry... moving on xD

HALFWAY THROUGH?! CONGRATS!!!!! //THROWS CONFETTI
IT'S SUPER COOL THAT YOU REACHED 50!!! :D 50 is quite a lot... I envy your dedication, A LOT!! Especially considering that every single drabble is so original and super cute... how do you do this sorcery?!!
:boom:
THANK YOU FOR 50 AMAZING DRABBLES, JUTO!! <3

“Sooo,” Simon pressed on. “How about it, baby? You and me… Some cozy dinner… maybe a movie… Or Some quiet make out music?” Simon's eyebrows danced knowingly, suggestively and he let the tip of his pink tongue glide over his lips.

PFTTHAHAHHAHA, for some reason I find this really funny XDD

But ohmygosh... Simon confessed...!! THE DRAMA!!!

( Sorry, Simon, but Zach is already taken... with 50 drabbles to prove it ;) )

“A worried soul who’s boyfriend hasn't answered any of his texts in the last 10 minutes.”

YES. THIS ANSWER IS PERFECTION. HAHAHA :'D

Edited by Yume

GOOD LORD!!!!! :eek::uhhuh::stretcher:

i read all drabbles in two days... :doublethumbsup:

these are ALL INSANELY HOT!!!!! :drool: :drool: :nosebleed:

you´ve done an AWESOME job till now!!!! :yes::worshippy::clapping2:

i´m extremely hooked and honestly CAN`T wait for the next update... :twitch:

i´m so excited what will happen in the next drabbles!!

sure enough there will be more caretaking of elias when he will be sick again when he is visible :evilsmiley:

please continue!!! :wub:

Hdjejikjakjdbjzlsndkskejxjdbod. I'M SO EXCITED HOLY SHIT YES PROTECT YOUR BAE ELIAS

Ooh, he'll flash his "contract of ownership" in Simons face! Dontyaworry!! :D I'm so glad you're still enjoying these! :D thank you!

Yume will leave one comment before fading from existence once again...

Do you know that constellation up there, Zachariah?

You know I can't see where you're pointing, right?

Elias gave a slightly embarrassed chuckle. Right, sorry. Uhm, see the black chimney straight ahead? Just above that. The three stars aligned.

Zach scrunched up his face, as if trying to recall what he had once read. That's, Orion, isn't it? The aligned stars are his belt Am I right?

That's right. I didn't know you knew anything about constellations.

OHMYGOSH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LOUDLY I FANGIRLED WHEN I READ THIS PART.

ORION IS MY FAVORITE CONSTELLATION IN ALL 88 OF THEM AND I HAVE AN ENTIRE STORY BASED ON THAT CONSTELLATION AND JUST... AHHHHHHH

An entire story you say? Where? Can I read it? :D

I'm so glad you made them watch stars!!!!!! I've watched shooting stars before too, so I could totally imagine this happening! QvQ

Star-watching is one of my favorite scenarios and I'm so glad you included it!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Also I love Zachariah's poem, it's so sweet and cute!!! It even rhymes AHHH <3 I can't do that xD

Wow, thanks! I so happy you enjoyed it! I Iove the idea star watching too... Have never actually done it though, well, for a minute, not several hours. But I do love the constellations and especially Orion! He's so easy to recognise :D

To see recognition and acknowledgement form deep in those mesmerising raincloudy eyes as Zachs sense of realisation hit him and the memory of everything that had passed in the last 5 months came flooding back to him.

All of the descriptions in this drabble are SO beautiful. Seriously. The peaceful atmosphere was really, really well executed!!

You're so good with descriptions!! ;v; I love the sense of silence and stillness... it's almost as if time stops :D

The whole drabble was really relaxing to read, it's not often that I see moments of reflection like this in stories, but I'm glad you put this one in!

<3

Omg, thank you so much! I was really hard to describe the ambiance of serenity the way it felt it should be when I wrote it, and I'm just thrilled it came across the way I hoped it would!

I... have... actually never really thought about this moment before. The moment of bliss and elusiveness before realization dawns... that's... a really beautiful concept! :) This really inspired me.

Am I making sense here? No? Sorry... moving on xD

No no, it makes perfect sense! Awwwww, I'm so happy you understood :D

HALFWAY THROUGH?! CONGRATS!!!!! //THROWS CONFETTI

IT'S SUPER COOL THAT YOU REACHED 50!!! :D 50 is quite a lot... I envy your dedication, A LOT!! Especially considering that every single drabble is so original and super cute... how do you do this sorcery?!!

:boom:

THANK YOU FOR 50 AMAZING DRABBLES, JUTO!! <3

Awwwwwww, thank you so much! I love your comments and especially the way you mange to single out some of my favourite parts too :D thanks for the confetti, I LOVE confetti! :D please don't ever bring balloons ;P I'm terrified of balloons :lol:

Sooo, Simon pressed on. How about it, baby? You and me Some cozy dinner maybe a movie Or Some quiet make out music? Simon's eyebrows danced knowingly, suggestively and he let the tip of his pink tongue glide over his lips.

PFTTHAHAHHAHA, for some reason I find this really funny XDD

But ohmygosh... Simon confessed...!! THE DRAMA!!!

( Sorry, Simon, but Zach is already taken... with 50 drabbles to prove it ;) )

A worried soul whos boyfriend hasn't answered any of his texts in the last 10 minutes.

YES. THIS ANSWER IS PERFECTION. HAHAHA :'D

Hahahahaha I'm sooooo glad you liked it! I needed Zachariah stunned and this seemed to do the trick :D I truly hope you'll enjoy the Entre of visible guardian I have cooked for you! (With the help of a certain amazing cheerleader) :D

*sighs* edited because, apparently there's no such thing as in-between-commenting on multi-quoting... And the edit changed absolutely nothing! *sighs* why doesn't IT like me?

Edited by All Juto's eve

GOOD LORD!!!!! :eek::uhhuh::stretcher:

i read all drabbles in two days... :doublethumbsup:

these are ALL INSANELY HOT!!!!! :drool: :drool: :nosebleed:

you´ve done an AWESOME job till now!!!! :yes::worshippy::clapping2:

i´m extremely hooked and honestly CAN`T wait for the next update... :twitch:

i´m so excited what will happen in the next drabbles!!

sure enough there will be more caretaking of elias when he will be sick again when he is visible :evilsmiley:

please continue!!! :wub:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!! Wow, all fifty in two days and you're still here?? Hehe thank you! I'm glad I got you hooked! I love hearing from readers, so thank you so much!

There WILL be caretaking (that's like the main theme in this story, in case anyone was in doubt :P). I have promised to serve a sick and whiny guardian, and I assure you he will be served WELL DONE! (No raw or medium served in this joint!) :lol:

Thanks again and I hope you I'll like what we have in store...

The next Drabble should be up in a couple of days, I'm still tweaking it a bit (sorry) I'll hurry :D

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!! Wow, all fifty in two days and you're still here?? Hehe thank you! I'm glad I got you hooked! I love hearing from readers, so thank you so much!

There WILL be caretaking (that's like the main theme in this story, in case anyone was in doubt :P). I have promised to serve a sick and whiny guardian, and I assure you he will be served WELL DONE! (No raw or medium served in this joint!) :lol:

The next Drabble should be up in a couple of days, I'm still tweaking it a bit (sorry) I'll hurry :D

HNNGGGGGGGGGG SICK WHINY ELIAS!!!!! /fangirls

HNNGGGGGGGGGG SICK WHINY ELIAS!!!!! /fangirls
Aww, Kaze, dear, thank you for commenting... NOW GET YOUR BUTT BACK TO YOUR DESK AND DO SOME MORE "MORNING COFFEE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying to know what happens :P:lol: :LOL: PLEEEEEASE!! :lol:

But oh yeah, the countdown to whiny Elias has begun :-D

Edited by All Juto's eve