Sneeze Fetish Forum

Guardian Angel (original fiction, M/M)

Juto

You bet you bottom dollar that Zombie Arty loves these.

<3 your support means the world to me Arty!! <3

Ooh!! I hope Elias leaves notes on Zack's desk or something, or he responded by writing down his words. That would be so cute!! <3

They will still communicate, have no fear. Zachariah can hear him, it's just the communication in school that's the problem, but they'll think of something :-)

I pushed back a workout to read all of these. They're amazing! <3 Can't wait to re-read and maybe read some new drabbles soon.

Haha hello and welcome to my wonderful world of weirdness! Sorry about your workout (not really). I'm still working on the next piece, so in a couple of days probably...?! Plenty of time to re-read and re-re-read :-) I really appreciate your comment. Thank you. I love to hear what readers think.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Juto

• Arty

• Subtly Clashing Wishes

• Kaze Wo Hiku

New part :-) a follow up to "something else". I hope you enjoy.

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments so far! I shall get back to writing immidiately :-)

Part 37 – 24+2

“Elias?”

“Kitchen. Do you want apple or orange juice?”

Zach buried his face deep in the sofa pillow, pinching his nose shut in attempt to quiet his sneezes as much as possible, hoping that Elias wouldn't notice. As much as he hated to admit it, he had caught his own cold in the end, and there was NO WAY he could tell Elias! Poor thing would blame himself and Zach would never hear the end of it. It was difficult though, keeping something from someone he couldn't see. He had been happy to learn that Elias’s own cold had magically vaporised the second he had been re-granted his grace, but not being able to see his guardian had its drawbacks. Now, he had to ask every time he wanted to know the whereabouts of his friend.

He drew a last shallow breath and buried his face deeper in the fabric.

“Hn’xt! N’gkt! M’pt! H-hn’nxch!” He raised his head and listened. No blessing. Success!

“Zachariah? Apple or orange?”

“Uhh… Apple please.” He couldn't hold back a smile as a hovering glass of juice floated towards him from the kitchen, positioning itself on the coffee table in front of him. The sofa cushions flattened and bend to the shape of an invisible body as Elias sat down beside him.

“Thanks.” Zach took a sip, put the glass back on the table, and without thinking, sniffled, silently cursing his natural instinct to keep the liquid mucus from running out of his nose! Dang it! There was no way Elias's overheard that. And he was right. Soft, invisible hands touched his face, felt his temperature and gently stroked his cheeks as his guardian's deep, rich voice sounded just beside him.

“Hey, you okay? Do you feel sick? Do you have a headache?” The soft fingers pressed gently between his eyebrows and Zach winced slightly. “Yeah you do.” Elias answered his own question. “Well, you have been sniffling a bit in school today and you only had a piece of toast for dinner, but you don't feel feverish and you're not coughing. Are you feeling okay?”

Seriously, how overprotective would someone have to be to react this way to a sniffle? Nevertheless, the caring gesture made Zach feel all warm and fuzzy. He would occasionally complain about it, but secretly, he immensely enjoyed the complete and utter devotion with which Elias cared for him.

“Yeah I feel absolutely fine. Minor headache though, now that you mention it.” Massive headache though, thanks to the carefully hidden stifles he had delivered during the day when he was almost sure Elias wasn't hovering. He hadn't heard one single blessing, so, here's hoping!

Elias gently squeezed his hand and the sofa cushions swelled as the angel stood.

“I'll get you a couple of painkillers, just stay and relax.”

“Th-hanks.” Zach held his breath, hoping he could fight off the luring tickle in his nose until he was sure Elias was in the bathroom. He could hear the angel’s footsteps on the stairs. The tickle seemed to increase in intensity with each creek of the stairs and he could no longer hold his breath. His breath caught, the tickle becoming almost unbearable.

“Hh…hhh….Hh…heh…. N’hh.” Just a few more seconds. He saw the door to the bathroom open and quickly buried his face in the pillow once more, incapable of keeping the sneezes in check any longer.

“Hnnxt! Hnxt! Hm’mpt! N’gksh!” He kept his face hidden in the pillow for a few seconds, trying to calm his breathing and muffle his sniffles.

“Zachariah? Why are you sniffing the pillow?”

Dang it! Caught! Zach slowly raised his head, facing a glass of water and a couple of pills, suspended in mid-air right in front of him. He put on as innocent a face as his total of 8 drama lessons last semester had provided him with the ability to.

“Uhm I was just smelling the pillow. It smells funny.”

“Hmm,” Elias sounded unconvinced. “Are you sure you're okay? You look a bit flushed.” Suddenly the pillow was snatched away from Zach's lap. “Maybe your mother stashed some of her… Powder in there. I'll clean it tonight when you're asleep.”

“Oh, Uhm…thanks.”

“Don't mention it. Ready for bed?”

“Wha-? It's 7!”

“Zachariah…? You need some sleep if you want to take this in the bud.”

“I have absolutely no idea what you're referring to.”

He heard a heavy sigh and felt Elias sit down beside him.

“I really didn't want to rub this in your face, but you leave me no choice. I owe you 24. Hold up your hands and spread your fingers.”

Zach was completely confused, but did as asked. He felt Elias tap each of his fingers in turn, as he muttered affectionately.

“Bless you. Bless you. Bless you. Bless you. Bless you…”

Zach groaned audibly. His attempt to hide his sneezes from his angel had obviously failed miserably and now he would have to endure God knows how many hours of guilt filled ranting from Elias, the apparently worst guardian in the universe(!)

“… Bless you. Bless you. Bless you. Bless you. Bless you…”

“Elias please don't feel guilty about this!”

“I don't blame you! It's my own fault!”

”I-hh wanted to hhh… Care for you… Hh…. Hn’nxt! Hh’ngtsch!”

“… Bless you. Bless you. Bless you. Bless you. And two more? Bless you and bless you. Tissue?”

“Thanks”

“I know you wanted to care for me and I will spare you the guilt rant”

“Really?”

“Yes. I was torn between making you happy and keeping you healthy, but you seemed to make the decision for me as you insisted on discarding all my objections to being cared for. But thank you, I enjoyed your care immensely, and now, I can return the favour. Cuddle up in bed?”

Zach smiled, grateful that Elias didn't make a bigger deal out of this. “Hmm… I will see your ‘cuddle up in bed’ and raise you ‘movie on laptop’.”

His angel's melodic laugh sounded near his ear and he felt a gentle brush of lips against his temple as Elias took his hand and guided him towards his bedroom.

“Deal.”

FUCK BEAUTIFUL CINNAMON ROLLS WHAT BABS <3

Hahaha you're seriously gonna have to explain the "cinnamon rolls" to me someday :-) but thanks... I guess :-)

Aww the sweet darlings <3 Love the update!

Aww *blushes*! So glad you like it. More to come I promise...

*from the grave* CINNAMON ROLLS TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD!!!

Hahaha thank you for the clarification! I understand now :-) cinnamon roles in deed! I got confused. In DK we call them cinnamon snails... And if there's one thing a snail ain't, it's cute!! Bvadr!!

Things... word-things... they fail me. This is phenomenal! (hugs + Cookies)

Awww gosh, thank you. I'm thrilled you are enjoying my boy and his guardian!. If the words you are looking for are "please upload some more", make sure to check this thread some time tomorrow :-)

AHHHHHHHHH.

I'm finally back and ; A ; W-What have you done with my heart?!!!

:wubsmiley:

Completely and utterly speechless, so I'm going to do more quoting oops.

“Thank you for being so caring and thoughtful, Zachariah, I could never have-“

“H’ahtschuu!”

Uncomfortable silence.

“Arhh Gods!! I am the worst guardian in the entire universe!”

“Elias…”

“I am supposed to keep you healthy Zachariah, and what do I do?”

“… Elias…”

“I MAKE you sick! Please forgive me Zachariah”. Elias’s voice had gone whiny. Zach had a hard time containing his amusement. What a drama queen!

“… Elias?”

“Snf! What?”

“It was the steam! I am not sick! I inhaled the steam and it tickled my nose. Calm down!”

“Snf! You sure?”

“Yes, you angelic crybaby!”

“Oh, Uhm… Bless you?” He offered, en embarrassed blush tinting his cheeks.

Zach laughed. “That would be the appropriate response, yes, not this silly guilt rant! I am fine! Finish your tea.”

One sneeze and he acts like this :'D :'D :'D THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS.

THE AMOUNT OF WORRY HERE IS ADORABLE. Elias is sick, but he's still worrying about his ward... AHHHHH. <3

//tears flood the page

//Yume drifts away slowly

“I really didn't want to rub this in your face, but you leave me no choice. I owe you 24. Hold up your hands and spread your fingers.”

Zach was completely confused, but did as asked. He felt Elias tap each of his fingers in turn, as he muttered affectionately.

Zach groaned audibly. His attempt to hide his sneezes from his angel had obviously failed miserably and now he would have to endure God knows how many hours of guilt filled ranting from Elias, the apparently worst guardian in the universe(!)

“… Bless you. Bless you. Bless you. Bless you. And two more? Bless you and bless you. Tissue?”

“Thanks”

One of my favorite moments of the entire series :boom:

I love how Zachariah tried so hard to hide his sneezes (I was pretty convinced that he'd succeeded, too xD), but Elias finds out about his condition anyways.

MAJOR CARETAKER SKILLS HERE //jumps up and down hyperly :jump:

And wow. 37 BEAUTIFUL DRABBLES ALREADY, BUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS SUPER ORIGINAL (AND HEARTBREAKINGLY ADORABLE).

HOW DO YOU DO THIS. PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR SORCERY. :notworthy:

Edited by Yume

AHHHHHHHHH.

I'm finally back and ; A ; W-What have you done with my heart?!!!

:wubsmiley:

Completely and utterly speechless, so I'm going to do more quoting oops.

“Thank you for being so caring and thoughtful, Zachariah, I could never have-“

“H’ahtschuu!”

Uncomfortable silence.

“Arhh Gods!! I am the worst guardian in the entire universe!”

“Elias…”

“I am supposed to keep you healthy Zachariah, and what do I do?”

“… Elias…”

“I MAKE you sick! Please forgive me Zachariah”. Elias’s voice had gone whiny. Zach had a hard time containing his amusement. What a drama queen!

“… Elias?”

“Snf! What?”

“It was the steam! I am not sick! I inhaled the steam and it tickled my nose. Calm down!”

“Snf! You sure?”

“Yes, you angelic crybaby!”

“Oh, Uhm… Bless you?” He offered, en embarrassed blush tinting his cheeks.

Zach laughed. “That would be the appropriate response, yes, not this silly guilt rant! I am fine! Finish your tea.”

One sneeze and he acts like this :'D :'D :'D THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS.

THE AMOUNT OF WORRY HERE IS ADORABLE. Elias is sick, but he's still worrying about his ward... AHHHHH. <3

//tears flood the page

//Yume drifts away slowly

“Thanks”

One of my favorite moments of the entire series :boom:

I love how Zachariah tried so hard to hide his sneezes (I was pretty convinced that he'd succeeded, too xD), but Elias finds out about his condition anyways.

MAJOR CARETAKER SKILLS HERE //jumps up and down hyperly :jump:

And wow. 37 BEAUTIFUL DRABBLES ALREADY, BUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS SUPER ORIGINAL (AND HEARTBREAKINGLY ADORABLE).

HOW DO YOU DO THIS. PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR SORCERY. :notworthy:

Awwwwwwwwww Yume Girl!!! I'm on top of the world after your amazing comment!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!! Your enthusiasm fuels my creativity!! I'm so thrilled that you are still enjoying these.

As promised This is my first stand-alone-piece in a while! Yay! It's my take on the classic stifle/don't stifle situation. Every Drabble thread needs at least one

Also this may well be my first (and hopefully last) almost-Drabble-length-Drabble!!! Double yay!!

I hope you like it. Please don't be afraid to drop me a line.

Part 38 - Dont stifle

"Henxt!"

"Zachariah."

"He...Hegkt!"

"Zachariah, plea-"

"Hnnxch! Owww"

Zach sniffled wetly and leaned back against his angel's invisible torso, letting the older boy run his smooth, cold fingers over his sinuses, gently massaging away the congestion inflicted tension there. The tension had grown into a full blown headache thanks to a very sneezy day at school for Zach. It didn't take much persuasive insistence from Elias to get his ward to lean against him on his bed, letting him work his magic as Zach did his homework.

Elias sighed against Zach's hair.

"Bless you. I told you. Don't stifle, you will only make this worse."

Zach shrugged. "I just hate sneezing in front if people. It's just so embarrassing. Everyone turns to stare at me, I blush like an idiot, ugh I just wanna crawl into a hole and just Just Aargh, I hate it! Besides, they're only half stifled anyway."

Elias stopped his rhythmic rubbing and turned a sarcastic voice in Zachs direction. "Huh, yeah, you got a point there. Forget what I said. Wait, does this hurt?" He gently pressed a finger against Zach's sore brow, immediately releasing the pressure when Zach winced uncomfortably in his arms. "See? It does hurt you. Would you please just stop it For me? Maybe even those barbaric friends of yours would start awarding you a blessing every once in a while. They really are a bunch of highly inconsiderate-"

"Elias!"

"Sorry." Zach felt a warm breath against his ear as his angel softly muttered. "You just deserve all the blessings you can possibly get, Zachariah. Besides..." The voice pulled back and Zach felt the gentle massage continue. "You really do have the most adorable sneezes. It's seems such a shame to hide them."

Zach frowned. "Whaaat? I do not!"

"You totally do, though!"

"You're biased!"

"Hmm I suppose that's true. Now, stop being all cute and self conscious and do your homework so I can get back to my job." He swiftly bent his head down, placing a featherlight kiss on Zach's temple, as he whispered, "Best job in all the heavens."

Zach had no intention to conceal the huge grin on his face or to hide the growing blush in his cheeks as he brought up his textbook and continued reading while Elias set to work, checking his temperature, measuring his pulse and blood pressure and listening to his lungs before reaching a conclusion.

"Well, you seem to be just fine except for a headache and-"

"Hh... Hh-Ohh Hngkt!"

"That! Bless you"

"Hnmptch!"

"Zachariah Please don't"

"Hh... Hih... Hhhh... Arhh... Snf! Stuck."

Elias gently, but firmly, removed Zach's hands from his face and placed his own finger under Zach's nose, running it slowly left and right, both inviting the sneeze to grow in intensity and keeping it in place. "Don't stifle, and I will make you pancakes for dinner. Deal?"

Zach nodded feebly, his breathing building up into more audible hitches and his eyes starting to tear up from the relentless tickle. Elias dealt the final blow by gently wiggling the tip of Zachs nose with his finger.

"Hh...Haschoo! Ahh...Atschju!"

"Daaaawwww! You are so adorable! Bless! Here, blow." He handed Zach a tissue and wrapped his arms around him as the younger man made good use of it, trying to pout despite the slightly embarrassed smile on his face.

"I want blueberry!"

"Coming right up... Cutie!"

"Shut up!"

Edited because some things got lost...mysteriously!!

Edited by Juto07ab

I make inhuman noises when I read these. Like high pitched completely un-manly noises. It's so fabulous, thank you for continuing to write all of these. <3

I make inhuman noises when I read these. Like high pitched completely un-manly noises. It's so fabulous, thank you for continuing to write all of these. <3

Oh, wow , that's so sweet of you to say! Thank you! I have the next 10 or so half written, so fear not, there will be more.

I squeaked really loud and my mom asked me if i was okay

No not really bc Juto07ab is using my feels as play-dough

But Its Okie I Shall Carry On Despite The Massive Amounts Of My Emotions

"Wait, does this hurt?" He gently pressed a finger against Zach's sore brow, immediately releasing the pressure when Zach winced uncomfortably in his arms. "See? It does hurt you."

I love how Elias is so observant about his ward's state :wubsmiley:

"Sorry." Zach felt a warm breath against his ear as his angel softly muttered. "You just deserve all the blessings you can possibly get, Zachariah. Besides..." The voice pulled back and Zach felt the gentle massage continue. "You really do have the most adorable sneezes. It's seems such a shame to hide them."

Juto, I've been wondering...

ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US ALL WITH FEELS?!!! O.O If so, it's definitely working!!

In all seriousness, THESE DRABBLES ARE SO PRECIOUS I JUST HHHHHHHH.

I can never get enough of these two!! QAQ They have to be one of my favorite couples... ever!! :'D

Thank you so much for writing these drabbles, they really make my day :'D

Please keep them coming! <3 //throws my love at the screen

PRECIOUS BABS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3

Thanks, I hope you'll enjoy the next one.

I squeaked really loud and my mom asked me if i was okay

No not really bc Juto07ab is using my feels as play-dough

But Its Okie I Shall Carry On Despite The Massive Amounts Of My Emotions

Haha!... Squish....stretch.... Flatten.... Beat..... Twist.... Roll... Model.... And voila! Reconstructed encyclopaedia! :-)

"Wait, does this hurt?" He gently pressed a finger against Zach's sore brow, immediately releasing the pressure when Zach winced uncomfortably in his arms. "See? It does hurt you."

I love how Elias is so observant about his ward's state :wubsmiley:

Juto, I've been wondering...

ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US ALL WITH FEELS?!!! O.O If so, it's definitely working!!

In all seriousness, THESE DRABBLES ARE SO PRECIOUS I JUST HHHHHHHH.

I can never get enough of these two!! QAQ They have to be one of my favorite couples... ever!! :'D

Thank you so much for writing these drabbles, they really make my day :'D

Please keep them coming! <3 //throws my love at the screen

Yume, Gosh, thank you!! I love your comments. They make me giddy and all fluffy inside.

Oh, and the answer is yes! Feel-killing-with-words is a regular part of the danish high school curriculum. Piece of cake

New chapter up shortly... Just needs a quick edit!

Thanks again to all you amazing readers who keep the number of views climbing and the author's smile widening!!

Part 39 - Wouldn't it be better?

Zach sighed and reached for his phone, turning off his alarm 30 minutes before it was set to go off.

He sat up and rubbed his itchy nose. Damn thing had been bothering him most of the night, keeping him awake. He felt the initiation of a sore throat too, but denied it. He was NOT getting sick again! He had already missed too much school this semester and he was going, cold or no cold. He rubbed his nose again as he felt a gentle prickle in the back of his nostrils. The rubbing did nothing though, except to ignite and nurture the lurking tickle.

“Hn’gkt’ch! H’mptschu! Uhhhh stop it already…. Hh… Hup'tshh! Oh God! Snf! Ahh, thank you” he added, bringing the newly acquired tissue to dab at his already sore nose as his eyes searched the room for something invisible. He heard the rich and deep voice of his angel next to him.

“Bless you. I'm right here.” Zach felt the moving form of his guardian on the right side of his bed. He pulled off the duvet and went to his closet looking for clothes. Out the corner of his eyes he saw the bedsheets move and before he knew it soft, warm hands were placed on his forehead and his chest, applying gentle pressure as their owner deduced his latest theory.

“Hmm… Wouldn't it be better if you popped back into bed for a bit more sleep? You've been coughing and sneezing most of the night. You seem to be running a small fever, nothing alarming though and your lungs seem fine, but sleep would probably be the best thing for you right now.”

“It's fine Elias, I can't sleep anyway. Might as well just get up and get ready.”

~

As Zach poured himself a giant mug of coffee to go with his breakfast bagel, a steaming cup of the sweetest smelling tea appeared to his right, moving silently across the table towards him.

“Wouldn't it be better if you had a cup of my special honey brew to butter that sore throat of yours?” Elias’s voice whispered, full of sympathy, close to his right ear.

Zach eyeballed the tea with a vicious glare, as if he could blame it for his inevitable illness. He sighed determinedly and grabbed his cup of coffee with unnecessary force, almost spilling its content. “No thanks! I need the caffeine.”

He stared blankly at his bagel, not looking forward to the prospect of having the dry, harsh bread scratch his throat. He felt the guardian's eyes on him as he brought his arm up to muffle a minor coughing fit, swaying slightly in his seat as it ended. He expected his angel to comment on this, but Elias was silent. Zach frowned as a box of tissues appeared out of nowhere, slowly making its way across the table in his direction. He grabbed one, suddenly understanding why they were offered.

“H’mptschu! Hh.. He’ngkt’ch! Hep’tschu!”

The sighed away the after-shake of the fit, rubbing at the throbbing pain between his eyebrows.

“Bless you, Zachariah. Wouldn't it be better if you stayed home from school, all curled up and warm in your bed while I tried to massage away all that tension in your head?”

Zach hung his head, he really wasn't feeling very well, but he just didn't want to be sick again already. He lifted his head in determination and shook it carefully from side to side, trying not to upset the settling mucus in his sinuses.

“No! Couple of painkillers and I'm out.” He wiggled his nose from side to side, the settling mucus was getting to him…fast!

“Hh…Heh-shuh! Hup'tshh! Heh...hhh... Hn’ngkt’ch!” He groaned and dug the heels of his hands into his itchy and tired eyes, irritation boiling up inside him.

“Bless you, Zachariah. Wouldn't it be better if-“

“Do Elias, I’mb fide!” His voice sounded harsher than he had intended. Damn congestion, stuffing him up so quickly he could barely breathe through his nose.

“Fine, I yield, go to school, but at least blow your poor nose first.”

Hesitantly, Zach accepted another tissue from the outstretched pack, hovering in front of him. He tried to blow, but nothing but a painfully hollow and gurgly sound came out.

“Would you possibly consider taking some decongestant and some more tissues with you?”

Zach nodded thoughtfully, the lower part of his face still hidden behind the white square. He stood there for a minute, considering his next move. He really, really wanted to just be healthy and go to school, but he had to admit that the idea of staying home, wrapped up in his angel’s wings, being tended to and cared for as he rested his heavy and congested head on his guardian's chest…mmm… Sounded more and more appealing!

He closed his eyes in defeat and sighed heavily before fully giving in.

“Elias?” Warm arms were wrapped around him in a heartbeat, cradling his heavy head against his angel’s chest while the tissue was being removed from around his nose with a gentle squeeze. “Snf! Dod’t feel well”.

“Really? Well, you certainly had me fooled.” Despite the invisibility of his guardian, Zach could easily picture the gleam in Elias's eyes when he was being sarcastic. He felt himself being pulled deeper into the embrace and relaxed in Elias’s arms. “Wouldn't it be better if you just listened to me every once in a while?” Zach nodded tiredly against against Elias chest. “Don't you think it would be for the best if you let me carry you up the stairs and tuck you back into bed?” Another nod. “Don't you think you ought to rest against me while I rub your poor chest and nose with the mint rub you like so much and then run my cooled fingers through that gorgeous mass of curls in a soothing head massage?” Another nod, followed by a muffled “defididly”. Zach felt Elias chuckle and press his lips against his slightly fevered forehead.

“Nd’aawww. Say “definitely” again, it was the cutest thing!”

“Uhmb… Defididly?”

Another chuckle and another brush of lips against his brow.

“Zachariah, you are without a shred of doubt the most adorable human being on the planet.” Zach felt Elias’s embrace change as the angel curled him up into his arms and carried him towards his bedroom. “C’mon cutie, I've got a steaming honey brew and an assortment of your favourite cold meds waiting for you.”

Zach smiled contently as he wondered how it was possible to feel this sick and this happy at the same time.

Yay! I caught up!

Your boys are adorable. I particularly love it when Elias teases Zach about his cute sneezes. Zach in denial is also a real treat. Your writing is wonderful and all the more impressive that English is not your first language. I look forward to reading more. :)

And thank you for the shout out in July. That was fabulously kind of you.

Elias asking Zach to repeat what he said just cause it sounds cute! <3 Adorable. I sure hope these two get to be happy for a while longer at least before someone has to mess with the good thing they've got going.

Yay! I caught up!

Your boys are adorable. I particularly love it when Elias teases Zach about his cute sneezes. Zach in denial is also a real treat. Your writing is wonderful and all the more impressive that English is not your first language. I look forward to reading more. :)

And thank you for the shout out in July. That was fabulously kind of you.

Aww wow, thank you so much! I am a perfect shade of scarlet now with a huge grin on my face! There will be more, that's a promise!

That shout out was so well deserved! I still cling on to your drabbles like I would an oxygen tank in space! (Slightly exaggerated, but I love them!!) and I am more than happy to show my support!

Elias asking Zach to repeat what he said just cause it sounds cute! <3 Adorable. I sure hope these two get to be happy for a while longer at least before someone has to mess with the good thing they've got going.

Aww, I'm glad you seem to be enjoying my fluff just as much as I am! Thank you! They will be happy for a while... And maybe even a little... Nah, I'm not gonna say, that would spoil the surprise :lol:

Fuck so cuuuuuuute!! Reading about these babies always makes my day better <3

Fuck so cuuuuuuute!! Reading about these babies always makes my day better <3

Aww... Thank you Akahana! I'm so glad you feel that way! I hope you will like this next one.

Happy Friday readers....

As some of you may know my (apparently not so secret) fetish was discovered by my husband a few days ago and I've been pretty bummed out about it. This drabble was already done but I didn't upload it because... Well... I just didn't! But here it is, and part 2 will follow in a few days time. I'm working my way through him knowing and me trying to be okay with it (he's surprisingly fine with it, so no worries there), but nothing will keep me from writing about my boys, so have no fear. Please just forgive me if I don't upload as frequently as I used to. I will not forget!

Don't ever be afraid to drop me a line, I welcome all comments :lol:

Part 40 – Birthday

20… one more year… One more year and he would be done with university, the - hopefully - proud owner of a degree in literature. One more year and he would leave this place, see the world, leave everything behind and just go! Zach had been saving up most of his life, dreaming of one day being able to just escape his life!

He stared blankly at the “Happy 20th” children's style card with its handwritten message.

“Ziggy, happy birthday, mum and dad.”

He raised his head, attempting a smile at his parents, sitting across the table from him. Zach's parents may have been neglectful and absent, but they had never missed his birthday. Not once! And for many years, their present had been cash, apparently thinking Zach was better at buying his own birthday gift, and Zach completely agreed. He suspected that most of his parents economic value was not caused by his fathers mechanical position nor his mums job as a hotel maid. He shuddered to think how his parents made the kind of money that would make them keep the house as well as being able to give him a relatively large sum of money for his birthday, but he refused to pay much attention to the thought. His desire to leave exceeded his curiosity for their… dealings.

“Thanks mum, thanks dad.” Zach brought the tissue in his hand up to pinch his nose as a sudden remnant of his last cold tickled viciously.

“Hn’gkt! Hmp’sch! Snf! Excuse me.”

His mum gave him a tired smile, her sunken eyes bright with a rare light. “Poor Ziggy being Ziggy on his birthday.” She reached out and squeezed his hand reassuringly.

“Thanks mum, I'm fine.”

“Got any exciting plans today, son?” His father asked, nose buried in today's paper. “Sorry that your mum and I can't spend the day with you. Urgent business and such.”

Zach quickly made up a lie. “S’alright dad, I might have some friends over later.”

Zach's father lowered his hands slightly to glare at Zach over the top of the news section. “Don't make a mess.”

Zach shook his head innocently. “We won't, I promise.”

Zach finished his breakfast, muffling a few more ticklish sneezes into his tissue while his parents prepared to leave. Just before heading out the door, in his mind, his parents returned to the kitchen, hugged him softly and planted small kisses on the top of his head. In reality though, he heard his father yell “Later, Ziggy” before slamming the door hard.

Zach took a deep breath, trying to steady the emotions that threatened to add salty liquid to his coffee. Every year he hoped… Every year he was disappointed. Was he truly so much trouble that his own parents refused to be around him on his birthday? Seemed like it.

He felt the itchy tickle return to his nose, lazily bringing the used tissue to his nose only to have it snatched away and replaced by a fresh one a mere second from impact.

“Hep’schu! Snf! Hh… Ha’ngtk’sch! Snf!”

A hand was softly rubbing his back as another tugged on his arm, slowly pulling him into the warm embrace of his invisible guardian.

“Bless you, my darling ward.” A warm finger was gently brushed under his eye, wiping away a single drop of liquid treachery that had escaped without his permission. “Hush Zachariah.” The soft voice said, warm hands roaming his back. “They are not worthy of your tears.”

Zach took a deep breath, composing himself, nodded and sat back upright.

“Besides…” The soft dark voice continued. “I have something for you as well.” A small, square packet and a flat and slightly larger one appeared from underneath the table. Zach produced a shy smile, slightly taken aback by Elias’s gesture. He starred at the spot were he assumed Elias’s eyes were, widening his smile as he reached for the larger of the 2 packets first. It turned out to be a frame and on the faded, oval picture in the middle was a young man, dressed as a soldier. A small hat set askew on the man's head failed miserably to hide the mop of unruly black hair sticking out underneath it. Even though the picture was grey scale, the man's eyes stood out, blazing out of his face, nearly penetrating the frame.

“My mother had that picture taken the day before I left to join my regiment” Elias explained. “I thought that maybe, well, you would like a visual proof that I was and AM in fact, still real.”

Zach didn't speak. His eyes were fixed on the frame in his hands, his mind too preoccupied with silent gratitude and awe to send signals to the rest of his body. Except for one instance.

“H’atschjew!”

He had managed to turn his head in the last second, sneezing openly onto the floor next to him, freeing his mind from its emotional state. He felt Elias jump on his opposite side.

“My Gods, Zachariah, bless you. Are you feeling alright?”

“Excuse me. Yes I'm fine. I was just… This… I’m… I…”. He took a deep breath, trying to organise the jumble of grateful comments that tried to squeeze their way out his mouth all at once. “Thank you Elias. This may just be the single most perfect gift in my life.” His hand searched the table for an invisible hand to squeeze in gratitude. And found it. “Thank you, Elias. Really.”

Zachariah's hand was still warm in his friend’s assuring grasp, his eyes roaming every single inch of the picture in his hand as a sudden gush of warmth unfolded in his gut, sending streaks of fire through his veins. Zach's mind tried to memorise every single feature of the man in the picture. Pleasant fire still circulated in this body, reaching every bone, fibre and nerve before finally coming to rest in his chest, wrapping a safe and protective cape around the vital organ behind his ribs.

“I'm glad you like it.” Elias’s voice sounded muffled in Zach's ear, but it slowly brought his mind back to the present. “ There's one more.”

Zach smiled again as the other present made its way into his free hand. He hesitantly set the frame aside. The wrapping paper held a small, black, plastic box and when he opened it, Zach discovered a single gold feather attached to a key chain.

“It's one of mine”, Elias explained before Zach had time to compose his thoughts enough to ask the obvious question. “It's an appendage to a bigger present that will be yours one day.”

Zach stared in disbelief in the direction of his angel’s face. What had Elias bought him that would one day be his? A car? Zach doubted. He considered how much of a mother hen Elias became when Zach was feeling under the weather, he could easily picture his angel's horror if Zach got behind the wheels of an actual car, let alone a MOVING, actual car. The mental image was disturbing.

What was the key chain for then? Probably just a token, a symbol that wherever Zachariah went, his friend, angel and guardian would follow. Maybe Elias himself was the appendage? And he would one day be his! The warmth that still roamed his body and curled around his heart seemed to explode with a force so harsh that Zach was sure Elias would notice. All warmth turned to icy dread as he considered his future plan, suddenly anxious that Elias would not accompany him.

“You're coming with me right?” His plea was a whisper, barely audible, uttered towards the table as Zach's hands still fidgeted with the golden feather between his fingers. He was almost sure that Elias had heard him, but chose to elaborate anyway. “When I leave in a year, you're coming with me, right?”

An arm reached around his shoulder and pulled his body against Elias’s who rested his head on top of Zach's. “Did you ever think I wouldn't?”. Zach let out a heavy breath, not realising he had been holding it in. He smiled and shook his head, feeling Elias nuzzle his hair. “Good. So, err…. Where are we going exactly?”.

Zach shrugged, thinking of all the places he’d wanted to visit since he was a kid. Where should they go? How could he possibly choose? Why did he have to? Dreaming was free, right?

“Around the world. I want to see everything! I want to experience everything! Yeah…” He sat fully up, straightened his back and nodded towards his guardian. “Once I'm 21 and I have my degree in literature, we'll leave this place behind and travel the world!” Excitedly, Zach waited for a response. His face fell gradually as the silence stretched on. “Don't… Don't you think it's a good idea?”

“It's a wonderful idea, Zachariah, one that I'm already anticipating with great joy.” Zach relaxed, his smile growing bigger, already planning their first destination: Paris! “But…” Uh ohh, now what? Zach froze, mentally cringing away from whatever the conditional sentence could hold. “Taking your free will into account and all, I do have a few Uhm…. Requests!”

“Oh.” Zach managed, both relieved that “but” didn't necessarily mean “no” and highly curious as to these... Requests. “Like what?”

He heard Elias heave a sigh and prepared himself for the rant that was sure to follow.

“Where to even begin, Zachariah? First off, I want to decide exactly when to leave because I want to make sure that your health is at 100% before we venture ANYWHERE and we would probably need an entire suitcase just for meds and tissues and other Zachariahn necessities and what about the…”

Zach just nodded along, providing the occasional murmur of agreement while his guardian kept listing his requests. He knew full well that Elias merely wanted to protect him and this was his angel’s way of dealing with the situation. He didn't care one bit, as far as he was concerned, Elias could envelope him in bubble wrap and carry him around the world. More than anything, he wanted to leave and right on its tail, he wanted his friend to accompany him.

“… And you have to promise me that you will not hide any discomfort or illness from me, Zachariah, I do not want to be caught unprepared as we’re crossing the Pacific Ocean and furthermore I want you to…”

Zach's eyes became more and more unfocused as Elias rambled on. He still provided the occasional nod, but he doubted they were necessary at this point.

“… And do not even get me started on the amount of shots you need before we venture into the continent of Africa and if you get sick from the malaria pills, the entire continent is off! No discussion! And I have to pre approve any type of food you wish to eat, I am not willing to risk you catching hepatitis and you have to promise me…. “

Zach smiled to himself as he felt the ignition of the one thing that could put an effective end to his guardian's protective rambling.

“Ah… Ah-tjschu! Hh…Ha’ischoo!”

In a heartbeat, a hand was placed on his back and another on his forehead, effectively keeping his head from hitting the table with the force of the last sneeze. When he had recovered, several tissues were pressed into his hand.

“Gods, bless you Zachariah, Are you sure you don't need another day in bed?”

Zach chuckled, by now well used to his guardian's reaction to his sneezes.

“I'm fine Elias, thank you. I wouldn't mind just kicking back today though.” He suddenly remembered something. “Uhh, I have something for you too. I've been meaning to give you this for a while, and now seems as good a time as any. It's for, you know, better communication. Stay here, I'll just go and get it.” He got up, leaving his silent angel to ponder what he could possibly want to give him.

TBC

Edited by Juto