Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

This morning I attended a job fair for the company my mother works at. My meeting with the representatives went swimmingly, I think! Both of the women who spoke with me seemed to be pleased with the fact that they finally learned who my mother's "child" is (they know her as a determined and hard-working person, so she is rather well loved). On the day after tomorrow I have to return to complete more paperwork. One of the representatives who I consulted asked if I would be able to get work boots by then, so I assume that as soon as I am finished tackling the needed documents that I will be going through orientation. If so that means that I will (at 22 years of age) have my first job at long last!

I am proud of myself for coming out of my shell, and taking a baby step into the "real" world. While I am sociable online I have always been the opposite face-to-face. I easily gave into my own fear, and tried to avoid any change (however small) at all costs. I couldn't be happier about taking the initiative to turn those things around! What I did and am going to do may not be considered brave by most people's standards, but in my eyes it is without a doubt.

Omg!!!! You go get that job girl! :hug: Arty is proud of you for just taking that leap and going for it. And I'm sure if their asking for work boots that they are considering you for a job. I'm sure of it! :heart: good luck hon.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Omg!!!! You go get that job girl!

I apologize for jacking the thread, but I would like to say that I don't quite like being referred to as a girl. I prefer male pronouns. Gender-neutral ones are okay, too. :P

Anyway, thank you kindly for cheering me on!

Also, that sounds great Ferv, I wish you all the luck in the world!

I will try and be sure to always put my best foot forward. :)

I'm really proud of myself because not only did I work out, I also kept up with the exercise routine A LOT BETTER than I did the first few times. Making progress is a great feeling. B)

As a late birthday gift,I got an EASY BAKE. ALL MY YES. And it's the Baking Star edition too!

I'm really proud of myself because not only did I work out, I also kept up with the exercise routine A LOT BETTER than I did the first few times. Making progress is a great feeling. B)

Aww, I'm really proud of you too!

I'm happy because it's windy and rainy outside and I'm curled up all cosy and gleeful in bed.

It was actually kind of nice having dad and his ladyfriend over for some coffee. Best part though was just when they came inside and I excused the fact that I hadn't had the time to clean the whole apartment "because I didn't get home last night, and I've only just gotten back home ten minutes ago" - and then I didn't elaborate on where I had been or with whom, so now he thinks I was staying over with a lover. :lol:

In reality, I slept in my mom's guest room, but you know... it doesn't hurt that he at least believes that I have a life. :rolleyes:

Edited by Chanel_no5

Omg I went to a phone shop today just to show them my work ID (because I get a discount with this provider for working at the company I do) and I ended up with a tablet :lol:

The guy was just smooth as hell and he didn't pressure me into it but he even gave me his store discount of 20% so I am a VERY happy Puddin :zippy:

I got to escape work early, due to inclement weather. :zippy:

To celebrate, I made a tiny snowman and put it in the freezer. :zippy: :zippy: (I don't know if she will survive in there until summer, but I hope so.)

To celebrate, I made a tiny snowman and put it in the freezer. :zippy: :zippy: (I don't know if she will survive in there until summer, but I hope so.)

Wouldn't it be a snowwoman then :yay::awesum:

It's Froday! Err Friday so thank the gods.

It was a relaxing snow day today yayyyy :D :D

Getting my hair dyed tomorrow which I've been wanting to do for months :)

:D :D Just a really good mood today.

Wouldn't it be a snowwoman then :yay::awesum:

Maybe. Small Snowman is not bound by the rules of snowciety at large.

I'm happy because of tiny little achievements.

- booked a hair appointment with the nice girl who didn't make a fuss over the patches

- applied for 13 jobs over 2 weeks

- remembered meds at the same time every day

- drank lots of water and ate healthily

- skin is finally clearing up b/cos of new routine

- got dressed before noon every day

- finished a book and started another

- messaged someone first

- left the house

It's nothing significant but it makes me feel better about myself.

I bought one of those vintage Kellogg's cereal boxes, which will make me feel a lot more classy than I have in the past, simply pouring my cereal out of the plastic bag. Yay to vintage aesthetics! :yay:

I love my coworkers. :heart: Never did I imagine I could find such amazing friends at a "grown up" job like this!

I love my coworkers. :heart: Never did I imagine I could find such amazing friends at a "grown up" job like this!

Went into this topic to post the same thing, so stealing yours.

Thank you, wonderful people I work with. I feel so at home and I hope with all my heart I can stay here for a good while. :) Love how you are all wonderful weirdos just like me.

Thank you, wonderful people I work with. I feel so at home and I hope with all my heart I can stay here for a good while. :) Love how you are all wonderful weirdos just like me.

It's a beautiful thing, to adore and feel so accepted by the people you spend the majority of your waking hours with.

It's a beautiful thing, to adore and feel so accepted by the people you spend the majority of your waking hours with.

It's also great to feel so accepted by many of the people you spend the majority of your internet hours with.

Anyway, I'm happy because I'm off work all week!

:joal:

chanel both of those thing are amazing, congrats :lol:

I have rediscovered how much I enjoy bread and butter, with nothing else on it, save for a little mayonnaise spread thinly for extra tanginess!

This makes me happy :D

:joal:

I booked a week-long trip away with my college girlfriends for this summer and I'm SUPER excited for it! I haven't seen 2 of them in AGES. And I don't have any plans for tonight which means I can lounge on the couch and do some knitting before I pass out early in bed Zzzzzzzz :P