Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

28 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

My kitty Sagwa got approved to be in one of those adult coloring books! It's cat themed and being sold on Amazon! I'm so ecstatic I could scream! :D She's the first kitty in the sample lineup!

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQjcQIQ8e

That is actually so cool!   :D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CUTEKATS GOT NONREFUNDABLE TICKETS TO THE BAHAMAS AND IS GOING IN A LITTLE MORE THAN A MONTH. Finally, after so many months of planning and searching for cheap airfare!! We got the last four tickets on the plane :D 

Woo hoo!! Back on here!!

I caught a shiny Sigilyph and  shiny Delibird in Pokemon X. And a Shiny Alolan Meowth in Pokemon Sun. 

Due to extra credit, I currently have a 166% in Russian right now. ((Currently on Chapter 1, Lesson 3))

I got a 90 on my first Accounting exam. I was really lucky because the exam was hard. ((Currently on Chapter 3))

Tomorrow I have Anime club.

On Saturday I'm going with a friend to a Filipino restaurant. 

The update for Yo-kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls was released today!

8 days to  go until Pokemon Gold on the 3DS virtual console in released!

15 more days until Yo-Kai Watch 2 Psychic Specters.

Ash Cap Pikachu event starts next week for Pokemon Sun/Moon.

Finally, the Marshadow event for Pokemon Sun/Moon starts next month.

64 days until Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon release!!

Two things

First saw an old coworker who I havent seen since like 2004 at the store today, turns out she lives right near me and our kids are close in age so we're gonna get together.

Two, apparently according to an article the internet has decided Pennywise is gay and his lover is the Babadook and it's the best thing ever.  Google it.

DJfhboCVwAAsLuh.jpg

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

Ehhh, the Babadook thing was funny because of the circumstances that birthed it, and people just running with the goof. I'm not really into deciding that every horror movie antagonist is a LGBT icon, though. I mean, I enjoyed Pennywise as a character, but I cringe a bit at the implications of a child murderer, who killed a gay man in the book, being tumblr's fun new darling.

I just had one of the best days of my life. I hung with my best friend all day, and realize how lucky I am. We went to a Chinese buffet, many stores, and she got her hoco dress! I went to Costco for the first time too, but I got really overwhelmed (the light was flickering and the people, noise, idk) and started getting waves of heat, nausea, feelings of fainting, just ugh. She knew immediately and just walked outside with me when I couldn't take it anymore. Her birthday is tomorrow, and I'm just so grateful for her. <3

BMG DOESNT HAVE TO BUY A NEW PHONE

she just has to wait 2 weeks....

AT LEAST I GET TO KEEP MY PHONE

7 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

Just when I think this weekend couldn't get any better Kate wins another Emmy GET IT GIRL

BOOM!

Finally decided to give watching Dexter a shot. Went in not thinking I would like it, ended up binging til almost 1 am last night. :laugh: So I guess what I'm saying is..I'm really happy to have a new fandom to be in! 

1 hour ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Finally decided to give watching Dexter a shot. Went in not thinking I would like it, ended up binging til almost 1 am last night. :laugh: So I guess what I'm saying is..I'm really happy to have a new fandom to be in! 

Welcome where are you in Dexter?

21 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

Welcome where are you in Dexter?

Episode 4 I think? Not sure lol 

12 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Episode 4 I think? Not sure lol 

OHHHHHHHHHHHH IT GETS SO GOOD

The sun is shining, birds are singing, it's two minutes to 9 am and I am not in work.  Instead I have an epic outdoor fun day planned including kayaking.  Today is going to be so awesome.

I made hot chocolate and made the milk all frothy and frothy hot chocolate is the best hot chocolate :rofl:

Just found out there's a new Star Trek series, Star Trek: Discovery coming out tomorrow, September 24th. 

Wal-Mart finally has the new Care Bears Surprizamals listed on their website.

I just got Pokemon Gold on the 3DS virtual console yesterday.

Next week, I'm getting Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic specters.