Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kaze Wo Hiku

Oh dear. Not good. 

52 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

“Stuff…it…Jas” Noll managed weakly. He prayed the small tear running down his cheek would be mistaken for sweat.

Awww

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't thank you often enough for writing this for me, @Kaze wo Hiku :heart:  Your stubborn, cranky artist has stolen my heart. And Noll with a fever is just... :blush::wub:

Thank you, maestra! :notworthy:

Mhmmm... feverish goodness right there :inlove:

On 25.3.2018 at 11:04 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

He hadn’t meant to get angry. Of course, that phrase could be etched into Noll Kaiser’s tombstone.

That opnening alone was amazing and sent a thrill of anticipation down my spine :heart:

Sadly, I'm alone here, so there isn't anybody whom I could ask if there are actual ice crystals in my hair, but it certainly feels like it after reading Noll's winter scene. :cold:  I love how you've included descriptions of Noll-specific problems and feelings, like how it is to walk the sidewalk with a cane or how his hand was additionally exposed to the cold because he had to hold the cane. This part for example:

Now he stumbled drunkenly through icy paths, Noll began losing feeling in the tips of his fingers.  Gripping the frigid handle of the cane stung as the artists hand stiffened. 

And then there was this great scene of what I personally refer to in my mind as aggressive caretaking :D Not sure how to call this, but what I mean is basically when a character is being angry or annoyed with the person they are taking care of, because they were afraid or worried about them, combined with their urge to take care of them and make them feel better as soon as possible. I love aggressive caretaking! :heart: It comes with so many layers of emotions within and between the individual characters, a wild mix of love and worry, relief and awareness of how much could have happened to Noll.

I very much enjoyed the use of the wet cloth:

“No no, I don’t want excuses, half-assed apologies or lies.” Jasper hissed as he replaced the cloth of Noll’s forehead. The artist winced reacting to the cold cloth.

Suddenly a deep shudder wracked his body, Jasper pulled off the wet cloth then adjusted the blanket tucking it in around the artist.

How Jasper puts the cloth on Noll's forehead (I imagine him slapping it onto Noll's forehead a little less careful than he would have done if he weren't angry), lecturing him about his behaviour, completely ignoring his inicial reaction to the cold cloth. And yet, he is watching him most attentively, because as soon as Noll gives a shudder, he immediately reverts back into caring mode, removes the cloth and tucks him in... :inlove:

And then Ren comes in and you give us more aggressive caretaking ^_^

I also felt very sorry for Noll, who more or less got silenced by a dawning sense of guilt as the scene progressed. At first he tried to protest, but Jasper and his weakened body didn't really give him a chance, but later he couldn't even face Ren, let alone speak :cry: 

I'm taking a moment to catch up. I was so pleased to see an update with Aiden and Barrett. They are my favorites of your OC. (Yes, the supersede Libriel for me.)  Poor Barrett. I'm glad the message finally got through to Aiden. 

I'm thrilled Gabriel wasn't late for class, but I think he needs a LABA/ICS inhaler to go with his rescue inhaler. ;) Will we get to see Giselle again? I liked her. She was kind to our poor 'Fessor.

• 3 weeks later...

@AngelEyes Not good at all.

@Hedgehog I'm glad you liked it :hug:

@Selene I'm on mobile so I cant quote your lovely comment but you know how much I love you gushing about my boys. :wub:

@Subtly Clashing Wishes I know your fondness for Aiden and Barrett :D (eventually we'll have to come up with a ship name :rofl: )

Speak of the devils...this short drabble is based on a prompt from tumblr which was "Yelling at me won't make your sore throat any better). No sneezing.

~~~~
“Barrett Sterling, if you’re not going to help, then shoo!” Aiden barked hoarsely at his fiancé while fluttering his hands.

Barrett tried hiding the smirk curling his lip. “A thousand apologies, my king.” He half bowed while seated. Aiden rolled his eyes as Barrett sat back resting his arm behind his head.

“I’m serious Retty, you said you…” Aiden paused clearing his throat. “Wanted to help with wedding plans. So help!” He tossed a book at Barrett.

The lawyer sighed, “I did yes, but I imagined helping by…sampling desserts, picking wines, you know…fun stuff.” Barrett flicked through the book of flower arrangements. “Besides what about your allergies?” He mused.

“I’m obviously not going to pick flowers that I’m allergic to, Barrett!” Aiden snapped his voice weakening as he said the name.

“Darling, yelling at me isn’t going to help your sore throat. Here…” He rose walking into the kitchen. A few minutes later he returned with tea. “Honey lavender, your favorite.” He bent down kissing Aiden’s head.

A slight blush crossed Aiden’s cheeks. “Merci, Retty.” He took a long sip, exhaling with his eyes closed. “Next time we’ll decide on the wine list.” He whispered hoarsely but smiled at his fiancé.

“Excellent.” Barrett replied, sipping his own tea with a grin.

1 hour ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

“I’m obviously not going to pick flowers that I’m allergic to, Barrett!” Aiden snapped his voice weakening as he said the name.

Shame. That could be fun. LOL

6 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

“Darling, yelling at me isn’t going to help your sore throat. Here…” He rose walking into the kitchen. A few minutes later he returned with tea. “Honey lavender, your favorite.” He bent down kissing Aiden’s head

These two will be the death of me I swear it. 

19 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

No sneezing.

No problem! -  Especially if there is so much Aiden-and-Barrett-adorableness! :heart:

This was such a lovely, fluffy, cute scene :wub:  Reading this made me feel like floating in a bath tub full of honey lavender tea ^_^

Also: I'm secretly waiting for the day that Aiden accidentally hits Barrett with something, since he seems to be tossing stuff around quite often (books, colour charts, etc.) :D

2 hours ago, Selene said:

Also: I'm secretly waiting for the day that Aiden accidentally hits Barrett with something, since he seems to be tossing stuff around quite often (books, colour charts, etc.) :D

Prompt: Aiden hits Barrett with something square in the nose and the ensuing swelling causes uncontrollable sneezing fits until it heals.   :razz:

• 1 month later...

@AngelEyes It would be but Aiden is poised to look stunning at his wedding, theyll be no allergy eyes that day for him :rofl:

@Juto my dear you say that like it's a bad thing ;)

@Selene @starpollen hmmmm now that could happen eventually :lol:

Ok here's a small collection of drabbles from request on tumblr

First up, once again our diva and lawyer, this was requested by @Hedgehog who wanted workaholic!Barrett

~~~~

And then a request from an anon who wanted River and Colin with....wait for it...sick!River :D

~~~~

River leaned hard against the elevator door after he’d stumbled in. Maybe Chester had been right in sending him home. What had started as a simple headache at work had quickly escalated. Thankfully since the bookstore wasn’t far River had been able to walk home. However a wave of dizziness hit just as he’d entered the building.

River closed his eyes, fighting against the black spots which danced in front of his eyes. The bell rang signaling his floor. Nearly tripping over his feet, River crashed into the front door as he fumbled for his keys. He squinted through his glasses searching for the correct when suddenly the door opened.

“Yes…wh….River!” Colin’s voice went up an octave. River felt his roommate arm loop around his.

“Colin…I…” The clerks head spun as he tried keeping his balance. “I feel dizzy.”

“Here, sit.” Colin eased River onto the couch, River leaned forward cupping his throbbing head.

“Chester sent…me home.” The simple trudge from the elevator had exhausted him. River slowly opened his eyes, a blurry Colin barely formed in front of him. Grimacing River massaged his temples.

Colin crouched down, his face lined in worry. “And he was right, you look awful.” Without hesitation Colin’s hand went to his roommates forehead. “Oh my.”

River looked up lazily. “Am I running a fever?” He asked slowly lowering himself onto the couch.

Colin had already returned with water and medicine. “Here sit up for another minute and take this. One thing I’m good for is medicine.” Colin huffed watching River’s pale complexion drink the water.

“Thanks…” River removed his glasses as he laid down. Within a minute the poor clerk was dozing.

Colin smiled while gently laying a blanket over the bookworm. “Sleep well.”

Unfortunately River didn’t sleep too long. Laying down left him with a sore and scratchy throat which made him wince each time he swallowed. “My throat is so sore.” He rasped, gingerly massaging his neck with his hand.

Colin sat across from his roommate looked up from his work. “Can I get you anything?” He asked while removing his glasses.

River grimaced as he swallowed again, reaching for his own glasses. “Can I have…some water please?” He answered quickly as speaking hurt too much. Colin was up and back in a few moments. The pain River was feeling as he drank was prominent.

“Here.” Colin pulled out his phone. “I’ll call Gloria, see if she can come look at you.”

River shook his head but Colin was already on the phone with his doctor. The clerk eased himself back down on the couch, the dizziness he’d felt earlier returning.

“She’ll be here within the hour.” Colin smiled a bit as he sat back down. “Just rest until she arrives.”

River tried his best to mouth “Thank you” but he wasn’t sure if he’d done it or dreamed it.

Awww. Sweeties.

WHAT?!! How did u not know about all these? 

I love all of them but Liam/Gabriel are my favourite absolutely adored them in Morning Coffee and Fairytale of Newhaven, please write more with them..maybe a sick Liam??

@AngelEyes Aren't they <3

@KD02 ahhh thank you, I'm happy you enjoy them and the stories they're in :D This next little drabble features sick!Liam, I'll be sure to write a longer story soon.

Prompt from tumblr, I know a lot of people like sick!Liam, so he's s little sample. I will write him sick again.

~~~~

H'dnxt! Ht'kndt!

Liam’s deshelved hair bounced forward around his face as he covered his stifles in his fist. Eyes tightly shut, his hand still pressing against his mouth and bottom of his pink nose, the writer inhaled sharply again.

Eh'knn'xt!

“Dearest…” Gabriel’s low hoarse voice mumbled next to him. “You should…n’t…st…st…ii'shhsch'juh!” A deep congested blow came as the professor sat up in bed rubbing his cherry red nose against his depleted handkerchief.

Liam lazily shrugged. “I already have a pounding headache.” He whispered, his voice had been absent since late yesterday evening when his own cold symptoms began showing. Poor Gabriel had already been fighting the sniffles for several days before they manifested into a full blown sneezy cold. Liam had done his best to care for his love but lack of any sleep paired with worrying and germs, his normally stellar immune system finally failed.

The sneezing he could handle. The feeling of a jack hammer drilling into his temples he couldn’t. Liam pawed for the painkillers, knocking a few back with a quick head thrust. Bad idea. The room spun, black spots appeared and he felt himself fall only to have Gabriel reach out pulling him back tightly by his side.

“Liam dear,” The hoarse concern in Gabriel’s weak voice ached Liam’s heart.

“M'sorry love.” The warm softness of the professor’s cardigan brought comfort to him. Liam’s red weary eyes fluttered then closed.

Gabriel smiled and stroked that beautiful hair away from his partner’s fever face before he also fell asleep.

My beautiful sweet Libriel. Both unwell. Poor dears.

Ughhhhhh my feels man!! These two....the way they talk to eachother makes me blush abd smile and be giddy.

Okay, umm...? Why did I not comment here sooner? What is going on with me?! :blink: I apologise for being super late here, especially because it means that I did not pay enough attention to Aiden Summerville *gasp* (and Barrett, of course! Poor, sick, feverish Barrett...  :consoling:).

I'm never sure which of your OCs I like most and you're really giving me a hard time. There I am, thinking that Gabriel and Liam are my one true love, then I turn around and there are Aiden and Barrett and I just really enjoy their chemistry and Aiden's expressive diva mode. Then suddenly, there are River and Colin with caretaking!Colin all sweet and considerate and I'm basically standing there, heart-eyed, just loving all of them :lol::heart:

The dialogue in the workaholic!Barrett drabble was so on point! The back and forth between the two, with Aiden cutting Barrett off, since he knew what he'd say created a very exciting pace for the scene. That kind of anger-driven snark you get between people who are not quite having a fight over something they already had many arguments about. So both of them have these old arguments kind of low-key going on in the back of their minds while they are not quite having an open argument in the current situation, but both of them know that the previous arguments echo through. And then you went ahead and so cleverly used that exact same device in their very last exchange to express how close they are to each other and how the argument from earlier is just completely forgotten, because Barrett is sick and Aiden just wants him to get better and be there for him. :inlove:

On 21.5.2018 at 4:14 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

“The dinner I prepared for us in collecting ice particles in the fridge.” He said huffing back down the hall.

From the sound of it, dinner was not the only thing collecting ice particles while Aiden waited for Barrett's return. I pictured Aiden checking his watch multiple times, getting more and more angry at Barrett with every minute that passed, while sitting there with the dinner he'd prepared.

On 21.5.2018 at 4:14 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

“Barrett Sterling!” Aiden stood arms crossed in the hall, clothed in his green silk pajamas and burgundy dressing gown, “Do you have any idea what time it is?”

Special love and appreciation for the first few lines you gave Aiden here ^_^ I love when Aiden enters the stage like this and that he has the ability to be showstoppingly asking for explanations while wearing a dressig gown and pajamas! This was also the moment where Aiden suddenly reminded me of Molly Weasley :lol:

And finally: the fact that frozen vegetables were used was both adorably sweet, as well as super funny! I have a very weak spot for this particular trope and have also used it in writing before, but I've always felt so stupid for loving this idea so much. And now you've used it and it is even more adorable when I picture Aiden, who was fuming mad only a few seconds ago, putting a pack of forzen peas on Barretts burning forhead :heart:

Sick!River was such a treat as well! Colin was so sweet helping him! It felt a little bit like he was glad to finally be able to return the favor, since River has been looking out for him many times before. The scene was just very sweet in general :heart: And it was interesting to see their roles reversed. River was less stubborn than I'd expected, though :lol:

On 25.5.2018 at 5:52 AM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

The warm softness of the professor’s cardigan brought comfort to him.

This is basically how I felt reading that Libriel drabble. The two of them are just the sweetest, I just squeed internally like a madwoman while reading about their shared cold :inlove:

Thank you for sharing these drabbles, I will now float off on that happy little cloud your writing put me on and think about shared colds, the comforting, calm voice of Colin and a pack of frozen peas pressed against a hot forhead ^_^:wub:

Oh boy I had some catching up to do! What lovely snippets of Aiden and Barrett, my favs! There is just something about their dynamics that just hits the spot for me. :yes: 

On 4/18/2018 at 6:01 PM, starpollen said:

Prompt: Aiden hits Barrett with something square in the nose and the ensuing swelling causes uncontrollable sneezing fits until it heals.   :razz:

Yes! I second this prompt! All in favor raise your hands. :byewave:

@AngelEyes Poor babies

@Arty I'm glad you like them :D

@Selene If I wasn't on mobile I'd quote all the parts of your reply but you know how much I adore your comments :heart: thank you.

@Subtly Clashing Wishes I really do love Aiden and Barrett’s dynamic, they're so different but work so well together.

Ok little River and Colin drabble since they were requested on tumblr.

~~~~

River wasn’t sure what was more annoying, the moaning coming from Colin’s room or the neighbors dog barking. Of course one could have mistaken Colin’s moan for the bailing of an old basset hound. Stuffing his bookmark back in, it became obvious to River, he would not find any peace for reading.

He’d just made his way into the kitchen when the obnoxious wails of his roommate sounded closer. Looking over his glasses, River spied Colin staggering to the sofa, dressed in his grey robe which had better color than the food critic.

Against his better judgement as Colin collapsed, River asked his roommate if he’d like some tea.

Colin’s weary pale face looked up. “Oh that sounds divine…” He rasped before clutching his chest as a congested loose fit shook his thin body. After a nasty bought of bronchitis, Colin was finally showing signs of recovery, but the way he talked you’d think the charismatic critic was planning a funeral.

Tea brewed, River poured a cup then joined Colin who was sprawled out on the couch, right arm laying across his forehead.

“It’s Orange Raspberry, it’s all I could find.” River said as he set the cup down.

Colin’s head moved slightly. “Coaster.” His hoarse voice chocked out.

River bit the inside of his lip then gently placed the coaster beneath the cup. He then went back into the kitchen to finish preparing his own food.

“If I pass…make sure you…still use coasters…” Colin’s weak voice still could reach the kitchen.

River was happy his roommate couldn’t see his eyes roll back. “You’ll be fine, I’m sure of it.” He answered before taking a bit of his chicken pesto sandwich.

A harsh congested cough sounded from the sofa. “And…if I’m not…” Colin breath wheezed as he cleared his throat.

“Then,” River began as he sat down opposite the critic, “Then you can enter the afterlife with the satisfaction of proving me wrong.” He added with a half smile.

A weak one formed on Colin’s chapped lips as he sipped his tea. “I’m haunting you too…” He rasped with a slight breathy laugh, “Especially if you…don’t use coasters…”

River smirked.

Adorable. I can see Colin haunting him about coasters. LOL

Too, too adorable. I think River should make a habit of buying obnoxious coasters and spreading them out on every surface in the flat. :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 11:33 PM, AngelEyes said:

Adorable. I can see Colin haunting him about coasters. LOL

He totally would :D

On 6/9/2018 at 10:04 AM, Subtly Clashing Wishes said:

Too, too adorable. I think River should make a habit of buying obnoxious coasters and spreading them out on every surface in the flat. :lol: 

Omg yes, I just might have him do this. :rofl:

On 6/10/2018 at 3:07 AM, Arty said:

Hahahaha coasters.

:D

Another Pickle Chronicle featuring Gabriel ^^

~~~~

Gabriel Lane Herondale was in a bit of a pickle. A conundrum so to speak. Our poor professor found himself in the midst of an awful head cold. After two days, Gabriel finally dragged himself out of bed, threw on a cardigan (only half buttoned), his coat, and trudged slowly to the corner sundries shop in Prim.

This is where we find him now. Slouching forward a bit as he examines the many varieties of cold medicine lining the aisle.

“Hmmm.” He hums again for the fourth time as he looks over another one. “This one is for chest congestion, which I don’t have.” Quickly he shields a cough into the back of his wrist. “Yet.” He adds with a rasp. Gabriel’s weary head bobs back over to his other hand which grasps a different box as well as his handkerchief. “Flu symptoms…” He sniffles bringing up the handkerchief to swipe his red raw nose. “Heavens I hope…I don’t contract…the…flu…” Short coughing bursts interrupt the monologue.

Suddenly his eyes flutter, a hard hitch lifts his aching head up ever so slightly. Gabriel feels the tickle travel instantly from his runny nose down the back of his throat. He sniffles but sadly our poor dear is unable to quell the sensation.

Hhh…heh…

The hand clutching the handkerchief drops the medicine box as it hovers inches from twitching nose. Another sharp inhale, Gabriel pitches forward masking a deep congested wet sneeze into his cloth.

Eh'hh…Heh'tsschhjuhew!

He holds his position briefly before blinking the collected tears away and sniffling again, which sends a painful ache through his sinuses. “Definitely need…one for sinus pressure.” He mumbles resuming the examination.

“Headache sore throat…no”

“Sneezing, coughing, fever…well two of three…”

“Aches and pains…chest congestion…”

A deep sigh escapes him, his shoulders heave tiredly as his gaze drops. “Why is this so…difficult.” Gabriel rasps softly as he massages the knape of his neck. “I merely seek to ease my symp-p…toms-s…”

Heh'tscheww!

Gabriel manages his handkerchief in time following the heavy sneeze with a hard blow, wincing at how sore his nose is.

Another several minutes later, he decides on one and trugdes his way to the counter.

“You don’t look very well, Professor Herondale.” The young lady behind the counter gives him a sympathetic smile.

“Only a small cold…n-nothing…to w-w…” Gabriel cannot contain the tickle again.

Ehh'ksschjushew!

Muffling it into his handkerchief he can feel the young ladies gaze on him. “Apologies.” Gabriel forces a meek smile behind his cloth.

“Bless you professor!” She exclaims while handing him his bag.

Gabriel gives a tired nod and slowly heads for the door.

Outside the wind brushes through his hair sending a chill down his spine. Medicine in hand, our professor heads back to his flat to bury himself beneath his blankets and pray his heat stays on.

If only Liam was here to care for him…

Awwww. Poor Gabe!!!! Shopping for meds Is complicated! Particularly when you aren't feeling well. 

23 hours ago, AngelEyes said:

Shopping for meds Is complicated! Particularly when you aren't feeling well. 

I was thinking something similar and then I thought about how Gabriel catches colds all the time. Which THEN got me thinking about just HOW awful Gabriel must have felt that day if he did not even know what medicine to take and how to handle his medicine shopping... Poor Gabriel must have felt super awful and completely out of it that day... :consoling:

On 27.6.2018 at 8:12 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

“Flu symptoms…” He sniffles bringing up the handkerchief to swipe his red raw nose. “Heavens I hope…I don’t contract…the…flu…”

Poor Gabriel... The way he suddenly becomes all worried only because he read something about the flu had my heart melt... because it bascially shows just how much he's suffered in the past and how little trust he has in his immune system... :cry:

Just like @Alabaster, I hope that Liam will be there, soon to take care of him :heart:

And since I had somehow not commented on the drabble before (shame on me! :nosad:), I just wanted to add that I loved the coaster idea! It was great fun to read, the ending was hilarious I could perfectly see ghost Colin coming back from the afterlife to shower River with coasters everytime he forgot to use one on the table.

This part was amazing too:

On 8.6.2018 at 3:35 AM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Colin’s head moved slightly. “Coaster.” His hoarse voice chocked out.

River bit the inside of his lip then gently placed the coaster beneath the cup. He then went back into the kitchen to finish preparing his own food.

“If I pass…make sure you…still use coasters…” Colin’s weak voice still could reach the kitchen.

As long as Colin complains about River not using them, River can be sure that Colin will be fine. I guess he's only getting worried once Colin does not even comment on him not using them.

Great drabble, too (as always :heart: )

Archived