Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kaze Wo Hiku

KAZE!!!! MY HEART!!!!!! 

That was the sweetest, saddest thing ever! My heart can't handle it when you write like this! And damn it Adrian, that prompt! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! SO CUTE!!!!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KAZE WO FORBANDEDE HIKU HOW DARE YOU???!!! :boom: 

You're not supposed to counter fight birthday fluff, candles and cake with LIBRIEL ANGST???!!!!! Adskjnfkvndkcldmdm WHY???!!!!!! 

*collects self (ahem... Slightly)*

My, what a prompt, I don't know whether to be shocked, outraged, sad or secretly pleased because awwww the cute :inlove: very well written and goodness, when you promise angst you... Oh wait! I forgot I was talking to the EMPRESS of angst :P 

Aaagh! Heartwrenching!!!!! Our poor Libriel!!!

Oh man! Can neither one of the catch a break? Poor Liam needs to see the water and now this happens. They are going to end up in Nevada with a kiddie pool in the backyard at this rate. (Actually that picture really makes me want to laugh, so thanks indirectly for that. :D Once again proving I am really incapable of sustaining angst for any length of time.) I'm really hoping there will be a part two to this. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Adrian :sweatdrop:

@this_is_not_me Yep, here's the conclusion!

@Artygirl22 Sorry....

@Juto :lol: uh yeah sorry, but next part will make up for it...eventually

@AngelEyes Sorry!

@Seeking Clarity + Wisdom Oh god I can see that happening :rofl:

@happybunny Glad you like it!

Ok here's the conclusion! Much thanks to @SpamKey for letting my borrow some of her boys again

~~~~

Title: When You Let Me Fall part 2 (End)

Prompt: Ring the Bells by James

Pairings: Liam/Gabriel 

Liam jerked awake to what sounded like pounding against his temples. The raging headache did nothing but cause blurred vision as he forced himself up, cradling his head in his hands.  Inhaling he turned lazily trying to focus on Gabriel.

The pounding sounded again; suddenly Liam realized it was the door.  DARIAN! Righting himself, he stumbled to the stairs holding desperately onto the rail the only thing keeping him balanced.  

“Liam?” The muffled voice of the doctor sounded from the hall.

“Coming!” The writer called not even sure if words had escaped his mouth. Using the couch, then counter and finally the hall as a guide Liam finally faltered to the door.

Opening it, he squinted as the light from the hallway flooded the entrance. Darian stood in his coat though his white lab coat shown under it, bag in hand as he stepped inside.

“Sorry I'm late my last case went a bit long.” He apologized removing both coats laying them on the kitchen chair.  “How's Gabe?” His tone lowered to quiet concern.

A simple question, one anyone would ask, especially a doctor but it became too much for Liam who stumbled back against the wall. The comforting hand of his friend to stabilize him did little as the exhausted sleep deprived writer sick with worry burst into tears burying his face in his sleeve.

Darian pulled him into a hug as Liam coughed out sobs, “He'll be okay I promise.” The doctor whispered.  Drawing back Liam nodded wiping his face with his shirt.

“Sorry.” He said hoarsely running his hands over his eyes trying to clear his muddled vision.

“Don't be, you're upset and sounds like you've every right to be.” Darian rested his hand on Liam's shoulder. “Now let's go see Gabe.”

From what Liam had told him on the phone briefly Darian had a good idea what to expect. Still seeing the placid pale fragile face of his friend lying against a few pillows asleep did not sit well with him.  Sitting down on the bed, the doctor felt Gabriel's damp forehead keeping his face straight given how hot the professor felt.

“When was the last time he had any medicine.” He asked Liam who stood arms folded next to Gabriel.

“Ummm,” Liam ran a hand over his drawn face. “Couple hours maybe?”

Spying a half empty glass of water Darian pulled out some pills from his bag. “Have him take these, prescription strength ibuprofen, hopefully will get his fever down faster.

Liam’s unfocused gaze nodded. “Love,” He nudged Gabriel's shoulder, the professor let out a soft groan.  “Darian’s here, can you wake up for just a moment.”

Gabriel's heavy blue eyes fluttered, bringing a hand up he rubbed his nose then stretched.  Inhaling he went to sit up but air caught in his throat. Clasping his hand over his mouth he coughed harshly bending forward. Liam jumped; Darian already in position steadied the poor professor until his breath returned.

Settling back as Liam adjusted the pillow, Gabriel flushed having realized Darian was present. “Apologies.” He whispered voice gone from coughing.

“Don't be.” Darian replied putting on his stethoscope.  “How long has your cough been like this?” He moved the piece over Gabriel's chest.

Gabriel looked over at Liam who bent down grasping the professor's hand in his. “He's been coughing since....” His voice cut out, Liam looked away clearing his throat, “But he's been worse since yesterday morning.  He said it's difficult to breathe.  Inhaler didn't help.”

Darian nodded while listening to the pained constricted breathing of Liam's boyfriend. “Here take this.” He handed Gabriel the ibuprofen. “Let's get the fever down first.”

Liam helped Gabriel hold the water as his hand shook from shivering while Darian continued his exam. Blanket wrapped tightly around him again, the older man leaned back closing his eyes, exhausted just from the short time being examined.

“Well,” Darian started resting his stethoscope around his neck. “A chest x ray would confirm but I'm not about to move you, I believe you have pneumonia.”

If Darian said anything else Liam didn't hear it. The writer's legs gave out from under him, collapsing to the hard floor Liam pulled desperately at his hair, tears blinding his vision.

“Liam, Liam, look at me.” Darian’s voice broke through his attack. “Breathe for me.  In for 4 seconds, hold it, out for 7 seconds.”

His lungs burned but Liam listened to Darian’s calm voice, forcing air down his throat.  His vision cleared a minute later, looking up he locked eyes with the exhausted magnificent sky blues wet and puffy from tears.  Liam bent a smile onto his face. “I'm okay love, sorry.” Unable to summon enough strength to get to his feet, the writer with Darian’s assistance got to his knees and back to the edge of the bed.  Wrapping his arms around Gabriel's midsection Liam rested his head on the blanket.

“Darian...” The professor breathed motioning to his partner.

The doctor scratched the back of his head. Liam desperately needed sleep however Gabriel couldn’t care for himself without help.  “Alright here's the plan.” Darian activated full doctor mode. “We’ll start with antibiotics for Gabriel, normally they have a good effect on treating pneumonia, I'll also give you cough medicine to help you sleep through the night.” Darian turned his attention to Liam who had sat up open hearing Gabriel's regiment. “For now I'm going to prescribed you some mild sleeping pills and look into a muscle relaxer. You need to calm down and sleep and yes I know in your case easier said than done.” He added as Liam went to interject. “If that doesn't work we can talk about changing your anxiety medicine but I don't want to mess with that right now as it's obvious what's triggering your issue.” He hadn't meant to sound accusing but Gabriel winced hearing his words.  Darian swore internally as the professor blinked back tears.  

“Sorry Gabe, I never meant...” He paused as Gabriel brought his blanket up masking a deep raspy cough in it.

“There's no...need to pacify...the situation, doctor.” Gabriel wheezed, “I'm quite aware...of the trepidation...I invoke on my dearest.”

“Gabriel Lane please...” Liam's hands tightened around the covers. “It was my fault.”

“Nonsense my dear.” The professor reluctantly withdrew his arm from under the blanket gripping his partner.  “We both need to recover, I trust Darian.” His eyes locked with the doctor's.

“Good, well let me get these prescriptions for you, I can send them in via my phone.” Darian pulled out his cell also sending a quick text to Nick explaining his situation.

“Wonderful, thank you...” Another harsh cough interrupted the older man's speech.  Liam slowly handed him the water.  “Thank you dear.” Gabriel wheezed grimacing.

Suddenly Liam remembered, “Inhalers! Two got ruined and the spare is empty.”

The doctor nodded “Ok sent everything in, it will be ready in an hour, I'll call in a favor and have them delivered.” Darian smiled looking up over his phone.  “For now both of you rest, I'll wait on the scripts.”

“Thank you Doctor.” Gabriel breathed a hint of a smile formed.  Looking over at Liam who managed himself onto the bed, Gabriel, frail and weary, felt himself relax. His dearest would recover as would he. The professor made a mental note to make this house call up to Dr. Verago.

Two days later after a decent amount of sleep, Liam felt better. Headache gone, energy restored his efforts returned to caring for his ailing professor who was taking longer to recuperate.  Darian had stated the antibiotics would work but pneumonia was difficult to bounce back from. Liam prayed Gabriel would be fine by the time he left for Davenport. Actually Liam didn't even want to think of that knowing their time together was growing shorter by the day.

Typing on his laptop as he sat on the bed, Gabriel stirred under the blanket.

“Oh dear....” The professor groaned pinching his nose.

Hn’xdht!

Eh’xxnt’ch!

Sniffling he pawed for a handkerchief which Liam moved over.

“Thank you...d-d-d...”

Hehtscheww!

Gabriel frowned burying his head back under the blanket.

“Love you should sit up.” The writer set his laptop on the nightstand.  Gabriel's cough medicine surely had worn off; Liam did not want another spasm triggered.

“Cold.” Came a muffled whine, Liam flinched a small smile.

“I washed your cardigan and afghan; I don’t want another coughing fit.” He pulled back the comforter slightly. “Plus you need to take medicine.”

Sighing then coughing slightly, Gabriel rolled onto his side, Liam putting out his arm to assist him as he sat up. Immediately shivering the professor huddled in the comforter.

Draping the cardigan over his boyfriend's shoulders Liam then wrapped the afghan around.  “Better?” He smiled running two fingers along Gabriel's cheek.

“A bit, merely chilled as usual.” Gabriel forced his teeth not to chatter drawing the blanket closer. “I do feel...better.” The word didn't sound right as it exited his mouth. “Perhaps less atrocious is a more accurate statement.” He rubbed his nose against the afghan.  “Exhausted but breathing easier. “ He turned facing Liam. “My dear satellite how are you fairing?”

Liam bent forward resting his head against Gabriel's, subtly checking his temperature. “Fine my love. Darian’s pills seem to be working I'm getting a bit more sleep than usual.  As long as you improve I'll be fine.”

Drawing back Gabriel exhaled, “Please don't tie your health to mine dear.” Fighting tears the professor turned his attention to a photo on the wall; Liam’s copy of their opera night. A weak smile formed as a tear escaped.

“My Gabriel Lane,” Liam wiped the tear, “I will always worry about you, I can't help it. I love you so much.” Wrapping his arm around the professor, Liam pulled him into an embrace. “I just want you happy and healthy.”

Squeezing his eyes shut more tears pressed out sliding down Gabriel's cheeks. “I love you Liam James.”

Liam calmly shushed him, “Love it's okay, relax.” Planting a kiss he leaned back. “I'll get your medicine.”

“Thank you dearest.” Wiping his eyes with the back of his hand Gabriel smiled.

Down in the kitchen Liam gathered everything that was needed while waiting for the kettle to boil however a knock interrupted him.

“Hey, bro.” Kaije stood behind the door, his ever present smile beaming.

Shocked Liam stared for a second then his eyes moved to the hallway. “Is...”

Kaije couldn't help but laugh, “No Percy isn't with me. You're spared the attitude for now.” Holding a bag his smile widened.  “Delivery, soup, Nick’s mom's recipe but don't worry, Darian made it.” He leaned in, “Never eat anything Nick makes.”

Taking the bag Liam felt himself laugh for the first time in nearly a week. “Thanks, man. Gabriel and I appreciate it.”

“Anytime bro. How is Gabe?”

“Better, still going to be a long road I think.” Liam really didn't feel like illness small talk thankfully the kettle sounded. “Oh sorry gotta get that.”

Kaije got the hint, “If you need anything, text me. See ya Liam.” Half waving he shut the door behind him.

Adding the container of soup to the tray Liam poured the tea then returned to Gabriel's side.

“Here dear,” He gave Gabriel the medicine followed by the tea. “If you're hungry Kaije brought over food.”

The older man smiled after setting his tea down. “That'd be lovely.”

Liam watched the love of his life slowly eat taking in the warmth of the soup. Gabriel would recover and for the first time in his life Liam had a support system to help.

Yay! Dr Verago to the rescue! Aren't doctors wonderful? ;) So helpful and bossy. It's a hard combination to balance. :D 

Loved this story, not only because of Darian, but how all the hands come on deck. And of course Liam and Gabe are so sweet together. ❤️

I should really resent you for making poor fessor and Liam so damn miserable, but it's just too caring and lovable so I can't :hug: 

I have to agree with Arty, the way they talk to each other is simply too adorable. I'm awww-ing out loud as I read :lol: 

On August 10, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Gabriel would recover and for the first time in his life Liam had a support system to help.

Awwww!!!!!

Yes see everything this right in the land of Libriel again :D

Ok I blame this next set of drabbles on the fact I got REALLY into Olympic swimming and diving...

Emilio Lombardi: 22 6'2 Short blonde hair, hazel eyes. College student and competitive swimmer. Decent immune system, allergic to nuts. Been training with Dallas for two years. (No relation to Bryce)

Dallas Anderson: 28 5'10 long dark black hair, usually in a pony tail. Green/grey eyes. Emilio's swimming trainer. Suffers from asthma normally triggered by  chlorine, smoke, any airborne irritants. Fair immune system but prone to chest infections/bronchitis.

This first drabble is mostly set up. Let me know what you guys think.

~~~~

Title: Harder and Harder to Breathe

Prompt: Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5

Characters: Emilio/Dallas

A blast of air hit Emilio’s face as he popped up out of the water, droplets running down his cap and goggles. Removing them he looked up at the older man standing above him, that permanent scowl painted on his face as he stared at the stop watch.

“4 tenths slower than yesterday.” Dallas remarked as Emilio pulled himself onto the side of the pool. “Your stroke at the end wasn't as hard, remember extend then reach.” The dark hair trainer pantomimed the motion.

Biting his lip fighting the smile forming Emilio could have said that phrase in his sleep. However he wasn't one to argue with his coach. “Got it Dal.” He said standing up. “Want me to go again?”.

“Ye-” Dallas’s voice cut into a quick cough, he turned shielding the harder one which followed into his fist. “Yeah, once more.” He croaked out.

“Ok but then go outside for some air.” Emilio replied stuffing his blonde hair back under the cap.

Dallas grunted half rolling his eyes as his pupil took his mark and dove back in the clear water at the Langling Aquatic Center.  Sighing out another cough, Dallas knew Emilio was right he did need some fresh air.  But championships didn't win themselves and unless the swimmer cut a good half second off his current time, Nationals were a pipe dream.  Watching the tall lanky kid freestyle across the pool Dallas checked his stopwatch, still too slow. Frustrated he yelled, “Pivot your body!” at Emilio who after a quick second altered his stroke.

“Better but far from perfect.” Dallas replied meeting him at the far end handing a towel as Emilio climbed out. “The meet is in two...” Another hard cough interrupted him, a tight burning sensation rose in his chest.

“Okay Dal, I got it.” Emilio smiled resting a wet hand on his trainer's shoulder, towel wrapped around his waist. “Swim faster, understood. Now get some air.”

Dallas put a finger up while taking a slow breath. “I mean it kid, if you don't shave another...”

“Yes yes, swim faster.” Emilio said before walking behind Dallas who found himself being shoulder pushed toward the door. “Air. You're no good to me if you can't breath.” The swimmer replied.

Frowning Dallas didn't argue for once, his lungs begged for a break from the chlorine filled pool area. “Fine, do one more lap while I'm out here. Sergei will be here soon and...” He paused wincing as a high pitched squeal sounded in his ear.

“I forgot it's Thursday!” The excitement on Emilio’s face could not be contained, hazel eyes sparkling. “Right then, one lap then I'll head over to the diving area.”

“You'll wait for me is what you'll do.” Dallas opened the main door. “I'm still your trainer.”

“Yes yes, okay going for my lap.” Emilio smiled half waved and giddily skipped back into the hall heading back to the pool.

Dallas shook his head but not before taking a slow breath hoping the outside air eased his breathing. He did not feel like walking to his truck for his inhaler.

Emilio’s lap would take less than a minute, Dallas probably needed a good two to three minutes before his lungs relaxed. Sighing he shook his head, betting his truck Emilio would already be in the diving pool area ogling his diving partner by the time he returned.

Liking the new couple so far~ I just also noticed that they're both quite tall. Could I request some Barrett/Aiden, either character is okay.

New characters from Kaze! I can't wait to see where this goes.

14 hours ago, Sharkylemon said:

Liking the new couple so far~ I just also noticed that they're both quite tall. Could I request some Barrett/Aiden, either character is okay.

And yes! More Barrett and Aiden! Plz... :)

Love the new boys. And I too have been watch the swimming portion of the Olympics so I'm picturing this clear in my head.

• 4 weeks later...

@Sharkylemon Ive noticed all my guys are btwn 5'10 and 6'2" normally for some reason.

@SpamKey Soooooo you like him? XD 

@Seeking Clarity + Wisdom Thank you!

@Artygirl22 Thanks, theyll definitely be back soon.

@Just a Girl Thank you!

@this_is_not_me So Dallas is popular :lol:

Ok Barrett and Aiden time, scw requested this like months ago. So this is for her and sharkylemon and all the other fans. Takes places early in their relationship.

~~~~

Title: A Nightmare Dressed Like a Daydream

Prompt: Blank Space by Taylor Swift

Pairing: Barrett/Aiden

Barrett swung the outside door open stepping into the lobby area of his boyfriend's apartment.  Roughly 4 months into their courtship the lawyer thought he'd discovered all his eccentric partner's quirks; he was about to learn otherwise.

A quick rap on the door yielded no response. Frowning Barrett stood hands now in his coat pockets deciding whether or not to knock louder. Aware Aiden wasn't feeling well after the short (like six words short) phone conversation yesterday, Barrett’s visit definitely was unannounced.   

Another tap, a sharp “What?!” sounded from the apartment.

“It's me.” Barrett leaned in almost touching his nose to the door.

Suddenly the dark brown door disappeared, a short rumpled blond head of hair and two glaring red rimmed blue eyes stared back. Aiden stood hand placed firmly on the door handle as if he could slam it back in Barrett’s face at any moment.

“Yes?” Aiden flipped his head back in an attempt to dislodge his bangs from around his eyes, sadly they stuck due to the dampness resulting from a small fever.

Barrett frowned at his boyfriend's state, “How are you feeling?” As his way still was blocked he hung in the hallway hoping Aiden asked him in.

What he got was an over exaggerated eye roll. “Like Her Majesty on Coronation Day, how do think I feel Barrett?”  Aiden snapped bitterly bringing his free hand clenching the muscles around his neck.

Barrett, normally not at a loss for words, swallowed uncomfortably. A few weeks ago Aiden causally commented he developed a “bit of an attitude” when he wasn't feeling well. That turned out to be a gross understatement.

“Do...” The lawyer cleared his throat as Aiden’s eyes glazed over before he bent forward covering his mouth in his robe sleeve.

Ah’tschoo!

Pulling a wad of tissues from the pocket the designer blew his nose hard before stuffing them back in.

“Sorry what?” The snark gone, Aiden leaned his weary head against the door, eyes closing slightly.

Barrett saw his chance; grabbing his boyfriend's arm, he led the ailing diva back into the apartment to the couch where he threw a blanket over him.

A hot bowl of soup later, Aiden glanced over as Barrett sat opposite of him, glass of water and cold medicine in hand.

“Thank you.” He whispered, cheeks flushing remembering his earlier outburst. “No one's taken care of me while I was sick in years.  Everyone normally avoids me.”  Aiden huffed running a hand through his disheveled hair. Breath quickening, he pivoted away grabbing tissues from the box.

Ah...Ah’tscheww!

Aaahh’tschoo!

“Bless you.” Barrett smiled softly as he spoke.

Rubbing his irritated nose against the tissues it suddenly dawned on the diva if he'd truly found someone who smiled like that when he was ill, he might have hit the boyfriend jackpot.

Wonderful! Wonderful! Thank you, Kaze! :thumbup:

First, the prompt from one of my favorite artists and one of my favorite songs from said artist and my favorite line from said song, needless to say I love that. ❤️

Second, grumpy and sick Aiden is the best. ;) 

Third, Barrett totally wins best boyfriend of the year in this. At a loss for words, he turns into a man of action!

On September 14, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Barrett saw his chance; grabbing his boyfriend's arm, he led the ailing diva back into the apartment to the couch where he threw a blanket over him.

That's the way. Kill that bad attitude with kindness. :D 

On September 14, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Rubbing his irritated nose against the tissues it suddenly dawned on the diva if he'd truly found someone who smiled like that when he was ill, he might have hit the boyfriend jackpot.

Yes, Aiden, yes you did.

*skips happily off singing* 

"Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream..." :clapping:

@Adrian Hehehe he will!

@Seeking Clarity + Wisdom Glad you liked it!

Short little continuation of Emilio and surly Dallas

~~~~

Title: Underneath My Breath

Prompt: Nightswimming by R.E.M.

Pairing: Emilio/Dallas

Dallas’s jaw involuntarily clenched as his eyes set on the buzzed cut head of Emilio’s diving partner. Sergei Kirillovsky’s 6’3” stature dominated most of the other divers, along with his icy stare, leaving an intimidating presence on nearly everyone he met; except Emilio.

Half rolling his eyes while forcefully trying to ignore the slight tightness in his chest, Dallas watched his student follow the stoic Russian Adonis around like a trained puppy.

He'd been against the pairing from the start wanting Emilio to focus solely on freestyle instead of having another - as Dallas saw it - distraction.  However after several intense conversations mostly Emilio pleading Dallas couldn't turn down those hazel eyes.

Leaning a shoulder against the far wall, exhaling the trainer crossed his left boot over his right; he winced drawing a slow breath. Knowing Emilio’s lack of restraint to anything Sergei related, he'd cut his outside time short in order to accompany the swimmer to the diving pool.

High on the 10m platform, Emilio and Sergei stood in the starting position, a grin illuminating the blond while his partner stood stone faced.  Together they kicked off, each folding into the pike position as they completed two full rotations before straightening on entry.

Dallas watched Emilio burst out of the water first looking directly at Sergei for any kind of admiration; sadly his partner merely exited the pool for the rinse station.  

“You crimped again.” Sylvia Goldstein, who Dallas didn't believe was 45 as she claimed, (more like 60) snapped at Emilio as he rinsed. Dallas let loose another eye roll, yes she was right but Sergei’s dive hadn't been perfect either. However Sergei being his trainers star rarely endured any harsh criticism from the silver streaked Sylvia. Sergei had nearly made the 2012 Russian Olympic Diving Team; everyone knew this mostly because Sylvia never shut up about it. In her version he'd withdrawn because of injury, Dallas scoffed on hearing that. It was true Sergei was good and a veteran but not Olympic caliber.

“Yes Ms. Goldstein, I'm sorry, I'll work on that.” Emilio ever presence grin and puppy eyes hadn't left his partner. “Your dive was flawless as usual.” He chirped to the Russian who made no inclination he'd heard.

“Oh spare me.” Dallas said to himself checking his watch.  Truthfully he had no reason to stick around, his time with Emilio was done for the day, but as always he’d tolerated the chlorine filled pool area again to observe.

A brief cough escaped Dallas as the two climbed the platform again.  The trainer began to absentmindedly rub his hand over his chest while he watched the same dive repeated.  Finally by the fourth time the tightness grew too painful forcing him back into the hall.  Wheezing, he steadied himself against the wall heading back outside.  Cursing as he fought for air there was no doubting he'd need his inhaler this time.  Hacking harshly into his fist Dallas wished he'd parked closer. Fumbling for his keys he finally unlocked the truck door grabbing the inhaler which sat in the cup holder.  

A quick press and relief filled his lungs; breath came easier as he leaned against his truck.  Deciding enough was enough he climbed into the seat, it wasn’t like Emilio would notice he was gone, besides they’d be back together tomorrow bright and early for practice...and he’d get to hear all about Sergei.  Throwing his truck into reverse, Dallas just couldn’t wait.

Holy cow that man is consumed by the green-eyed monster!   :hyp: Maybe the next prompt for this pairing should be Nick Jonas's Jealous. :) 

Archived