Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chad and Tristan (mxm)

Candy Dust

Posted (edited)

This is something I wrote about two weeks ago. I've just added a little here and there.

~*~

They were seated in the cinema, waiting for the movie to begin. Since they were early, Tristan had already started munching on the buttery popcorn, stuffing them into his mouth in a playful manner.

The only downside was the actual temperature in the theatre. The air was so chilly it felt raw at the tip of Tristan’s nose.

‘Shit it’s cold in here, don’t you think?’ He complained, bringing the hoody closer to his neck.

‘Hm? I’m not sure...’ Chad pondered, drinking from a straw. ‘A little dense, perhaps?’

‘Dense? Too cheap to turn on the heater, more likely.’ He replied bitterly.

‘You want to borrow my coat?’ Chad offered nicely.

‘No… thanks. I’m fine.’

Tristan slammed his hand into the bucket, grabbing a mouthful of pops, tossing them into his mouth.

Uh-Aschgnisch!!’

A very harsh, stifled sneeze echoed in the cinema.

Tristan glanced at the man who’d erupted the silence, seated to his far left. Holding onto his nose, Tristan acknowledged the man still had his jacket on.

Figures. Tristan thought to himself.

Ah-Aschreschgnf!!’

Another sneeze flared up from the stranger.

Met by an affectionate touch at his thigh, Chad leaned closer to his ear.

‘You like them?’ He whispered.

‘Like, what?’

Huh-Agnuschhu!!’

‘His sneezes. You can be honest…’

A bit bothered by the subject, Tristan slouched in the seat.

‘I don’t know.’ He replied, grabbing a few more popcorn.

‘You don’t know?’

A noticeable tension lingered in Chad’s voice.

‘No. I don’t.’

Uh-Agnuschhhht!!’

‘I think you do.’ Chad remarked, resting back at his seat.

Thankfully, at that exact moment the movie hit the screen and the awkward discussion ended.

The sneezes from the stranger finally died down after a couple of minutes.  Though horribly subjected by the chilled surroundings, Tristan felt his own nose starting to water.

Wiping at it with the back of his hand, he discreetly sniffled.

Feeling another touch at his thigh, Chad neatly placed a pack of Kleenex into his lap.

‘Thanks.’ He whispered, whisking several out.

‘You’re welcome.’

He was met by a tender kiss at his cheek as he put the soft paper to his nose. Blowing it as quietly as possible.

‘You okay?’

‘Yea.’ Still sniffling, he brought the tissue down.

‘I can take that.’ Chad grabbed the used Kleenex from his fingers and held onto his hand.

Another fifteen minutes went by. The boring movie carried on. Chad had chosen the film, judging only by it’s cover. Tristan cursed himself for allowing it to happen.

All of sudden his nose began to itch. Just a small burning tickle, teasing him at the back on the inside.

He rubbed at it and when that didn’t work he tried to pinch it away with his thumb and finger. The motion seemed to work in the opposite direction as tickle fully grow and instantly took over.

‘Eh-Het’gnsch!!’ He snapped forward into his cupped hand.

‘Bless you honey.’

Hu’gnuschoo!’  Letting go of Chad’s fingers, he placed both hands over his face, trying to keep the sneezes as silent as possible. ‘Eh-Hetsnitch! Aw hell… Huh-Knetscho!’

‘My gosh, bless you.’

‘Thanks.’ Tristan sighed, feeling his nose starting to run all over again.

Removing the coat from his shoulders, Chad embedded Tristan in it.

‘No, babe…’ He urged, keeping a new Kleenex over his nose, ‘you’ll be cold, too.’

‘I’m fine.’

Tristan blew his nose harshly. ‘But you’re just in that light shirt.’  He insisted, admiring the soft fabric at Chad’s slender arms.

‘I’ll be fine, promise.’

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!

The sneezy stranger to Tristan’s left urged them to be quiet, with a finger placed over his pursed lips.

Shh yourself, moron!’ Tristan hissed back.

‘Honey, don’t…’ Chad whispered.

‘He’s not gonna tell me what to do!’ Tristan argued, watching Chad bring up his hands in a surrendered motion.

‘Let’s just… enjoy the rest of the movie.’ He sighed.

‘Fine.’

Outside the theatre the air was nice and breezy, transforming Tristan sourness into a much better mood. But the burning sensation in his nose still remained the same.

‘Next time I’ll choose the movie.’ He chuckled with a soft sniff. ‘The one you picked pretty much sucked.’

‘Stop…’ Chad giggled. ‘Besides, you didn’t seem to have any objections...’

‘I practically couldn’t keep my eyes open!’ Tristan teased, his fingers poking at Chad’s waist.

‘You’re lying..!’ Laughing, Chad protected himself from Tristan’s groping hand.

Grasping his fingers, Tristan held onto his hand. ‘Anyway…’ Sniffling again, the tickle in his nose grew deeper. ‘Let’s go home.’

‘You don’t wanna get some ice cream?’

Shaking his head, Tristan turned away from Chad. ‘Hut’schoo!’ He sneezed openly to the side.

‘Bless you!’

‘Hut’Uschooo!!’ He bent over once again. The violent force scratched up his throat and he swallowed.

‘Bless you honey. Are there any tissues left from the ones I gave you? Or I think we got some more in the car...’ Chad contemplated.

‘I’m settled.’ Tristan sniffled, bothered by the sneezes returning and at the soreness forming in his throat.

‘You’re not coming down with something, are you?’ A worried look swept over Chad’s face. An expression Tristan just couldn’t bear himself to admit to.

‘I should be fine.’ He insisted instead, squeezing Chad's hand in reassurance.

Back home, Chad started with dinner. Tristan had offered making dinner himself, but Chad had kindly turned him down, saying he’d already bought all the items for a new recipe he wanted to try out.

Sitting at the kitchen table, Tristan’s head started to pound lightly. A mellow, thick feeling. He groaned.

‘Honey? What’s wrong?’

Tristan liked the attentiveness in Chad. But sometimes he just wanted to groan in peace.

‘My head.’ He heard himself whimper and he cleared his throat.

‘I’ll get you some aspirins.’

‘You’re too kind…’ His nose still burning, he rubbed at it with a bunch of tissues.

Bringing the pills and a glass of water, Chad escaped an emotional semblance.

‘What..?’ Popping the aspirins into his mouth, Tristan drank from the water keenly.

‘I think you’ve caught a cold. Maybe the one I was having.’

‘That was more than a week ago…’ Tristan’s voice trailed off, feeling an unstoppable itch in his nose. He quickly pulled up his sweater.

‘Yea but perhaps-‘

‘Haat’schoo!!’ He caught the sneeze into the fabric. ‘Hut’schoo!! HUT’SCHOO!! ughh…’

‘Bless you.’

Tristan felt a tender touch at his hair.

‘Can I get you anything?’ Chad quietly wondered as he stroked his fingers above his head.

‘No…’ Tristan sniffled thickly. ‘I should be okay. Just…’ He sniffled again, his nose starting to run. Covering his nose with tissues, he blew it harshly.

While doing so, Chad kept sliding his fingers sweetly through his hair.

‘Maybe some tea..?’ He spoke tenderly. ‘With some honey?’

‘Yea, thanks.’ Wiping off his nose, Tristan suddenly felt the urge to lay across the table. The thickness in head, the congestion in his nose and the pain in his throat was becoming unbearable.

He watched Chad undertaking the procedure of making tea whilst at the same time cooking them dinner. In that moment, Tristan couldn’t have felt more thankful for having such an amazing person by his side. Feeling sentimental, he sniffled, as tears filled in his eyes.

‘I’ll go have a rest in the bedroom.’ He slowly stood.

‘Now? But, okay.’ Chad looked at Tristan bewildered, then he eyed him more closely. ‘You’re crying..?’

‘No.’ Tristan quickly dried off the corners of his eyes.

‘You look sad, though..?’ Chad asked carefully.

‘I’m okay sweetie. Just… feeling a bit bad, that’s all. I just need to lay down for a while.’

‘Oh honey…’

It was strange, but in that moment, Chad appeared somber too.

‘…okay.’ He seemed to calm himself down. ‘I’ll bring the tea in shortly.’

‘Thank you.’

Edited by Candy Dust
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Candy Dust

• Leafeon78

• Juto

• Pyrus_Fangmon

Aww 🥺 Tristan is really a big baby underneath his defensive persona, it's so sweet how he got emotional over how ge was feeling. I loved seeing him sneeze this time, thank you!!

This was magical 🥰I do hope you continue this story. They're too sweet 💕

Aww. Poor baby. All sick. But thanks for the update. Amazing as always. 

On 4/3/2024 at 5:06 PM, dwaekki said:

Aww 🥺 Tristan is really a big baby underneath his defensive persona, it's so sweet how he got emotional over how ge was feeling. I loved seeing him sneeze this time, thank you!!

Omg yes he is. I just love your insightful comments.  Thank you so much. 🤍

On 4/4/2024 at 4:00 AM, 2SHY222 said:

This was magical 🥰I do hope you continue this story. They're too sweet 💕

Thank you. 🥰🤍 Yes I will continue, I do have a soft spot for this couple.

On 4/5/2024 at 4:32 AM, AntheaHolmes said:

Aww. Poor baby. All sick. But thanks for the update. Amazing as always. 

Awe yes, I agree. Thank you, I'm very glad to hear that. 🤍

The afternoon

About a week later, Tristan felt better and came inside the house after a nice round of jogging. A sport he’d enjoyed since high school. What he liked about it the most, was that it wasn’t competitive and executed in his own set of pace, speed and rules. Running had always helped him clear his mind or whatever issue he was faced with. Eventually becoming some sort of escapism. 

After every exercise, he always felt rejuvenated and balanced. An emotion he didn’t take for granted.

After a refreshing shower, he stepped inside the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, which he showed down in thirsty gulps. In the background, classical music met his ears. It was Chad’s favorite kind of genre. Somehow Tristan thought the music suited Chad’s aura perfectly. The composition itself might have been Bach? Debussy, perhaps. Chad had done his utmost, trying to teach Tristan to distinguishing them apart, but he was totally incapable of separating the two.

Tracing down the elegant melody, Tristan found Chad sitting in an armchair in the living room. Dressed in a woodsy dark green sweater and black pants, he gave away the posture of pure relaxation, just by sitting there. The light shone in with warmth and hues from an early afternoon in the midst of spring.

Turning the pages in a book, some strands of Chad’s dark brown hair had fallen at his eyes and the small breaths from his nose made it sway a subtly.

Wanting to capture the moment with a photo, Tristan was about to reach for his phone when Chad looked up.

‘Oh you’re back.’ The corners of his lips lifted joyfully and Tristan returned the smile.

‘Yea.’ He slouched down in the couch. ‘Missed me?’

‘Yes… actually.’

‘Hah, did you even notice I was back?’

‘’Course.’ Chad had quick brush at the tip of his nose. ‘I heard you closing the door.’

‘Always so observant, Chad.’ Tristan leaned over and jokingly nudged Chad’s knee.

‘Aowsch, stop…’ Chad chuckled, gazing at Tristan with a sense of endearment.

The window was slightly ajar. A gush of wind latched on to the white curtains. The sweetness of nature’s rebirth, a note of fabric softeners and dust from the streets outside combined the air with all the essential elements.

‘What were you up to while I was gone?’ Tristan asked, looking out of the window.

‘Uhm… I guess, reading?’ Holding up the book, Chad tucked away the fallen strands behind his ear.

‘Oh.’ Tristan worded, looking at the cover. ‘Right.’

Right.’ Chad giggled.

‘What’s the book about?’

‘You’ve never heard of it?’

‘Nu-uh.’

‘Well… These kids come to a deserted island. You got to read it sometimes. I’ve read it once before, when I was young. It’s very fascinating… It’s about survival, society, morals and violent supremacy.’

‘Sounds exciting… Wanna read me some?’

‘Right now?’ Raising both brows, Chad had another rub at the nose.

‘Yea, you know I love your voice.’ Putting his feet up, Tristan put the arms behind his head in a comfortable position. ‘It’s so soft and soothing.’

‘Well… since you’re asking me so nicely.’

‘I am, aren’t I?’ Tristan replied cunningly.

Scratching his lower lip, Chad cleared his throat.

‘Okay…’ He exhaled. ‘Ready?’ He looked over at Tristan momentarily.

‘Yea, go on.’

Chad read from the book fondly, articulating every word effortlessly, stimulating Tristan into a dreamy kind of state. Nestling itself into another world, Tristan felt his eyes becoming heavy.

Kt’asch!!’

Tristan blinked at the alluring intrusiveness.

‘…eh-knigxstch!’t’scho! …excuse me.’

‘Uh, bless you.’ Entirely disconnected from the story, Tristan sat up.

Chad kept the closed fist beneath his nose.

‘Thank you…’ He sniffed.  ‘I think… I think that’s it.’ He lowered his hand and let his fingers turn a page.

‘That narrative voice of yours is beautiful.’ Tristan complimented with a hidden meaning.

‘Honestly? That’s so sweet of you.’

‘It’s just the truth.’

Sniffling again, Chad pitched his nose together, then let it go with a sigh.

‘Everything okay?’

‘Yea…’ He rubbed at it again with his left knuckle. ‘…or perhaps I… no I’m fine.’

‘You’re sure?’

‘M-hm.’

Persisting to the story adamantly, Chad had to pause every few seconds. The unstoppable sniffles had turned into a runny nose. The tranquilized energy that Chad once had carried so well began to diminish.  

Bringing a hand up to his nose, he rubbed at it carefully. The faint frown at his forehead grew deeper.

‘…’Carrying a stick sharpened into a m-makeshift spear…’ Chad hesitated with a sniveling hitch. ‘…Jack trails a pig… through the thick jungle, but it… hhhhh-ah-Kngsch!! ugh… evades him.’

Stifling almost silently onto the skin of his wrist, Chad stubbornly continued,

‘...’Irritated, he walks back to… the beach, where he finds… Ralph and-uh… eh-’

The tender nostrils flared with a firm tension. With a wavering breath, Chad kept his fingers close to his mouth in a controlling manner. Tristan watched as transfixed. Seconds passed and Chad held it there for a frozen moment, until he squeezed his eyes shut.

Eh-Eitsch’choo!’ He finally exploded forward. ‘Eitschh!!-Eh-Knitsch!!’t'scho! oh.’

Tristan silently wondered if the release had felt as good as it did for him.

‘…sorry.’ Chad sniffled a little timid. ‘…I couldn’t hold them back.’

Ever since the harassing incident at work, Chad had automatically begun to stifle his sneezes more often. Not that Tristan minded, he loved every sneezy sound his beloved produced.

‘That’s fine…’ He murmured. The perfected sneezes still echoing in his mind.

‘Shall I continue?’

‘Please do.’

In truth, it didn’t really matter to Tristan. He had involuntarily stopped listening to the story from the first sneeze.

‘…’where he finds Ralph and Simon at work building huts for the younger boys to live in-‘

Tristan tried not to stare as Chad rubbed his left knuckle at his nose with a bothered expression.

‘…ahem, ‘Ralph is irritated because the huts keep falling down before they are completed and… because, …though the huts are…’

Finding it hard to speak through the hitching breath, Chad closed the book. The tickle in his nose taking him over by immense control, as his nostrils flared widely. Fluttering his eyes closed, he clasped his hands together as he quickly buried his face into them.

‘Eitsch!-Etschh!!!’schoo…’ He lashed forward, ‘…  Eh-Yet’tschoo!… ugh-Ascheoo!-Eh… hhhh-WEischh!’schew!!’

‘Babe…’

Finding a loving touch at Chad’s thigh, Tristan massaged the spot.

Eh-Knugx’itsch!! oh… goodness.’

‘Bless you.’

Chad sniffled insufficient. ‘…Thank you. I’m sorry I can’t finish the chapter.’ Keeping a hand cupped over his nose and mouth, Chad stood and escaped into the bathroom.

Spending quite some time in there, Tristan had diverted his attention to his phone which he kept scrolling when Chad finally came out.

‘Eitschoo!’

Glancing up, Tristan tried not to bring attention to every single sneeze. He didn’t want to come off as annoying. So instead, he looked back down at the display.

‘Eiisch’chew!-Eh-Weschoo!!… hhhh-Waschknitschh!!’

The loud sneezes came out so strongly and urgently.

‘Eiisch’gnitschi!! Oh my…’

‘Bless you…’ Tristan uttered, still taken by the seductive rapture. ‘…those sneezes sounded way harsh.’

‘Really..? Yea… well, maybe.’ Still quite afflicted by the sudden fit, Chad squinted his eyes. He appeared rather offended by Tristan’s honesty.

‘….uh, yea, but I mean, anyway...’ Sensing the hint of uneasiness, Tristan got up from the comfort of the couch.  ‘…you okay though?’

Chad nodded casually. ‘It’s spring time.’

Tristan let his hands wander at Chad’s waist as he then went in for an embrace.

In the warmth encirclement of Tristan, Chad’s shoulders detached from a huge relief of tensions that he seemed to carry.

‘I’m sorry if you’re feeling bad.’ Tristan spoke softly at his ear, happy to feel Chad’s arms wrapping themselves around him.

‘Very sweet of you.’ Chad replied with a hint of congestion and he sniffled cautiously being so close in Tristan’s presence. ‘…but I’m okay, really.’

‘Is there anything I can do?’

‘No… but thank you for asking.’

His breath lightly shuddered at Tristan’s neck and he knew what was about to happen.

Eh.’

Tristan reacted by pulling Chad closer to his body, which caused Chad to lower his head. Hitching helplessly, he found some cover at Tristan’s sweater.

‘Eh-knitsch!!’chu… excuse-eh-Knit-esch!!’… pardon me.’

Jolting lightly from each sneeze, the enticing pressure sent Tristan into a hopeless infinity of delightful pleasures.

‘Bless you… those were exquisite. You’re gorgeous.’ He managed to compliment, despite all the inner turbulence.

Blushing, Chad nuzzled his face onto Tristan’s shoulder.

‘I adore you.’ He replied in almost a whisper.

Aww :( sneezing whilst reading is so so cute 😭 I loved the hug at the end when Tristan saw Chad becoming more sensitive or emotional ❤️‍🩹. It would be amazing to read more of emotional/ upset Chad and quiet but comforting Tristan? ❤️

Oh my. It's amazing how he tries to continue to read whilst sneezing non stop. So so hot. 🔥

On 4/6/2024 at 12:01 PM, dwaekki said:

Aww :( sneezing whilst reading is so so cute 😭 I loved the hug at the end when Tristan saw Chad becoming more sensitive or emotional ❤️‍🩹. It would be amazing to read more of emotional/ upset Chad and quiet but comforting Tristan? ❤️

I have a certain fondness for it also lol. Thank you, it means a lot. 💜 

I started a piece from your concept yesterday. I already know it'll be quite somber. 

On 4/6/2024 at 10:15 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

Oh my. It's amazing how he tries to continue to read whilst sneezing non stop. So so hot. 🔥

It is, isn't it. 😏🔥 I truly appreciate your comments so thank you. 💜

Posted (edited)

story idea by @dwaekki 

~*~

It was with a good mood Tristan stepped inside the house. He’d had a very productive day at work and on the way home, traffic had for once been in his favor.

Closing the front door to their home, he was faced by a sudden change of energy. Something felt different and out of place.

The black bag that Chad always brought to work was open and carelessly placed by the shoe shelf, which was an uncommon sight.

His coat wasn’t on the usual hanger, but randomly thrown on the floor.

‘Babe, you home..?’ He called out. Removing his jacket, he picked up the clothing and placed it on a stool nearby.

‘Babe?’

There was no reply.

Looking around the area, he entered the kitchen. In the corner by the window, Tristan spotted a pile of broken glass.

Sitting on a chair at the table, Chad uncovered a beaten posture, his hands burying his face. On the surface lay several crumpled tissues and he held on to one, clutching to it tightly between the fingers.

‘Babe..? What’s going on? Didn’t you hear me calling you?’

Chad sighed and Tristan unintentionally heard the faint clue of congestion in the sound. Sitting down, he dismissed the very unwelcoming thought.

‘I heard you.’ Chad let out a wet sniffle.

‘What’s wrong?’ Placing a hand on Chad’s back, Tristan let his fingers travel up to his neck.

‘Everything.’ Lowering his hands from his face, he sniffled again. His eyes were bloodshot from crying. The edges around his nose pink and sore.

‘Are you hurt?’

A vexing sentiment crept up inside of him, but Tristan controlled it calmly.

‘No…’ Biting his lower lip, Chad tried to fight off the obvious quiver in his voice. ‘….but I’m a failure.’ Using the wrinkled tissue at his nose, he rubbed it at the tip, then down beneath the nostrils.

‘What are you talking about?’

‘Oh I can’t even say it…’ A tear trailed down his cheek, which he quickly brushed aside.

‘…you’re starting to worry me now.’

‘…I’ve been trying to reach you for several hours. How come you never answered my call?’ Chad asked the question with a hint of resentment.

‘Huh? What’s this got to do with me?’

‘What’s the point of having a phone if you’re not gonna answer it when someone’s calling you?’ Chad argued distressed. More tears filled up in his eyes as he exhaled yet again.

‘Hey… calm down. My phone was set on mute.’

The contempt in Chad’s voice was improper and it only added to the worrisome feeling Tristan was experiencing.

‘Why??’ Chad demanded.

‘Why, what?’

‘Who puts their phone on silence anyway? I needed you.’

Sniveling, Chad brought a new tissue to his nose, tossing the used one onto the rest on the table.

‘I was at work. ‘Tristan explained coolly, ‘why are you mad at me for though?’

‘I… I’m not. I’m just… I’m sorry.’ Looking down at the tissue in his hand, Chad started fiddling with it.

‘Babe…’ Tristan beckoned with a gentle touch at Chad’s knee. ‘tell me what’s going on? Why are you so upset?’

Chad softly hitched. Bringing the tissue back at his nose, Tristan couldn’t help but observing the sensitive tremble at the reddening nostrils.

‘I…’ He began, sniffling wetly. Meeting Tristan’s eyes, Chad suddenly rose from the chair. ‘I… I’ve lost it.’ He coaxed out.

‘Lost? Lost what?’

Putting a hand over his trembling lips, tears were now streaming down Chad’s cheeks.

‘Babe?’ Tristan got up and reached for Chad’s hand, but he ignored the attempt.

‘I’ve lost my engagement ring.’ He sobbed quietly. ‘One moment it was there, the next…’ Placing both hands over his face, he began to cry with no restraint.

‘Aw no…’

‘I’m so sorry Tristan…’ He cried, hitching and sniffling as his shoulders shook.

Wrapping his arms around Chad’s waist, Tristan held him dotingly.

‘When did you last see it?’ He asked softly, not wanting to put the blame on anyone.

‘I-I don’t remember. At work, maybe? I can’t recall. I’m a terrible person…’

‘Shh… No you’re not…’ Tristan said with consolation, sliding his fingers through the softness of Chad’s hair.

‘Y-yes… and I, I…’ Chad’s breath wavered. Breaking their embrace, he swiftly turned and hid his face into the crook of his elbow, ‘Eh-Kngusch!!-Knitschh!!-Ehhhhh.. Eitsch’gnixscht!!’

The harsh, stifled sneezes overtaking him completely. The wetness so prominent.

‘See?’ He sniffled, bringing his arm down in a defeated manner. ‘I’m hopeless.’

‘Please calm down… hopefully we’ll find the ring and if we don’t… then well, we’ll just get a new one.’

‘It’s not that easy, Tristan...’

‘Of course it is.’

His words were of no use since Chad looked devastated.

‘But… it was a gift. From you. For us. A symbol of our love.’ His voice cracked and he looked like he was about to cry all over again.

‘Babe, please… I’ll be happy to buy you another one. I’ll get a new one, too.’

‘But…’ He sniffled incessantly, the tears dripping from his eyes. ‘I don’t want another one. I wanted the one I lost…’

‘Sweetie…’

Tristan grasped Chad’s hand and held on to it. Taking the tissue from Chad’s fingers, Tristan carefully wiped the wetness off his beloved’s cheeks.

‘We’ll find the ring, you’ll see.’ Speaking with a soothing confidence, Tristan brought the tissue over to Chad’s nose. Ever so affectionately, he let the soft material brush over the sensitive skin at the delicate nostrils.

The endearing act triggered an unwanted itch and the tender nostrils flared to the touch.   

‘I’m…’ Giving Tristan a quick glance, Chad drew in several, quick breaths. ‘…’T’schoo!’ He snapped forward. Shielding his mouth with an open hand, he uninhibitedly build up once more. Incapable of looking away, Tristan was granted the view of a vulnerable pre sneeze expression.

Eiitsch!-Knitsch!-Tsch!-Gntschhh!’schu… Eiitsch’tsch!!’choo… ugh…’

It was a mixture of divided pleasures twirling inside of Tristan, not being able to fully enjoy the beautiful attack.

‘That wasn’t my intention, at all.’ He mumbled defensively. 

Even though there were still traces of sadness in his eyes, Chad exposed a small smile. ‘It’s not your fault…. it’s me, I know I’m overly hypersensitive right now.’ Grasping a new tissue, he turned sideways and blew his nose.

When he was done, Tristan kissed his clean shaven cheek.

‘How about you call work first thing in the morning? Maybe someone has already found it.’

‘That’s not very likely… I wouldn’t count on it. And if that’d happen they’d probably kept it to themselves…’ He paused with a blanked out expression. Closing his nose with his finger and thumb, he inhaled in a helpless notion, ‘Eh-gnxhs!-Knxgst! uh-gnisch’tsch!!…’ His head bobbed faintly, stifling the sneezes almost soundlessly. ‘…excuse me… They’ve probably impawned it, even.’ Chad finished the sentence with a rub at his nose.

‘Bless you… the least we can do is try though, right?’ Giving a light peck at Chad’s cheek once more, Tristan gently let his fingers through Chad’s hair, ending it with a sweet touch behind his ear.

‘Thank you…’ Chad breathed through his mouth. His nose stuffed up. ‘I suppose so…’

Cupping Chad’s chin with one hand, Tristan met his lips.

‘Let me draw you a warm soothing bath, okay?’ He suggested as they slowly parted. ‘It’ll make you feel better.’

‘Well…’ Chad sniffled weakly. .’…okay. Very kind of you.’

Pleased to see Chad reaching some form of serenity, Tristan felt himself relax.

‘We’ll find it, don’t worry.’ He reassured him once more.

Edited by Candy Dust

😭😭😭 poor Chad, he's such a sweetheart. Why does this always happen to him? I'm glad Tristan is there to be so understanding and affectionate towards him, he's really the best. I feel bad that I enjoy how Chad stifles more frequently now with how upset he was 💀. At least he felt a little bit better in the end. I hope they found the ring, that could be another story by itself although I don't know if I would want to read it if they didn't find it 😭😭 that would be too heartbreaking for Chad I think. Thank you for always writing so amazingly though! I look forward to more ❤️

Aww. Poor sweetheart! He's so stressed and sneezy. 

I love that Tristan isn’t at all upset with Chad.  And I love him taking care of Chad.

On 4/9/2024 at 6:18 PM, dwaekki said:

😭😭😭 poor Chad, he's such a sweetheart. Why does this always happen to him? I'm glad Tristan is there to be so understanding and affectionate towards him, he's really the best. I feel bad that I enjoy how Chad stifles more frequently now with how upset he was 💀. At least he felt a little bit better in the end. I hope they found the ring, that could be another story by itself although I don't know if I would want to read it if they didn't find it 😭😭 that would be too heartbreaking for Chad I think. Thank you for always writing so amazingly though! I look forward to more ❤️

Thank you so so much. 🤍 Awe yes... honestly I felt so bad for Chad. It can be another part of the story, I just don't know how I'd incorporate it and in which direction I'll take them.

On 4/9/2024 at 7:11 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

Aww. Poor sweetheart! He's so stressed and sneezy. 

Yes I felt bad for him too! so incredibly stressed. 😔  (and sneezy 🥰) thank you.

On 4/10/2024 at 1:30 AM, Privatedancer said:

I love that Tristan isn’t at all upset with Chad.  And I love him taking care of Chad.

Tristan could never be mad at Chad for loosing the ring, especially since it wasn't intentional. 🤍 Thank you so much for commenting.

On 4/10/2024 at 2:08 AM, 2SHY222 said:

This was super sweet. 🥰

Thank you as always, 2shy222. 🥰

This part is rather short, but also quite intense?

(mild strong language)

(pg-13)

~*~

The morning had been demanding. Not exactly energy-consuming, but there were several assignments that needed to be completed by the end of the day at work.

Lunchtime finally arrived and Tristan hit his usual spot; a diner with a nice selection of meals.

Figuring he’d eat the food rapidly, he sat down at the table with a plate of meatballs and fries. Stuffing a bunch of fries into his mouth, his phone rang. Looking at the display, a smile formed at his lips.

‘Hi babe.’ He said whilst putting the phone to his ear.

‘H-hello...’

‘What’s up?’ Tristan asked with a mouthful.

‘Eitschh! ‘scuse me… hh-Knuxgtsch!!’

Tristan stopped in a mid-chew. The sneezes so unexpected it completely caught him off guard.

‘...uh, bless you. What’s going on?’ Dropping the fork onto the plate, Tristan reached for the water glass.

‘I… eh-gnitschoo!!!! ugh… The lilacs are in full bloom outside the office and uh… uuh-eeeiiitsch’chew!! … goodness, the smell is making me sneeze like crazy.’

‘Uh… right...’ Swallowing, Tristan rested his back against the chair. Meanwhile Chad stifled another sneeze into his ear.

Since it was in the middle of lunch hour, the diner was more or less crowded.

Looking around, Tristan desperately tried to calm himself down.

‘…yea so I thought I’d… Eiitsch!!!’choo… give you call.’ Chad exhaled with a thick sniffle.

‘I’m very thankful.’ Clearing his throat, Tristan changed position.

‘I’m glad…’

‘Where are you now?’

‘‘I was leaving for lunch, but I had to… Wasch’knitsch!! ugh, sorry, return back inside. So uhm right now I’m-…’ Chad stopped midsentence, his breath wavering heavily, ‘…oh, hold on, eh… Heh-Eitsch!-Gnitsch!!-Kngxscht!!-Kngxst!! …T’schoo!!-uh-Gnuxsch!’tischoo!! … ugh excuse me the sneezes are really strong.’ He sniffled. ‘… I’m hiding in the conference room.’

Tristan found himself holding his breath and he let the air seep like the air from inflated balloon.

‘Shit, bless you…’

He had a quick sip from the water. The food getting cold.

‘T-thank you… it’s never been this…. Eitschhh!! excuse me… this intense before though. I think the hay fever’s flaring up, too.’

‘Uh, okay, uhm... probably.’

There was a rustle of papers in the background as Chad started to blow his nose.

‘You’re okay though?’ Overflowing with twirling desirable emotions, Tristan slid his fingers through his hair.

‘I think so,’ Chad blew his nose again.

Some seconds passed. Chad’s breath intensified. Tristan listened closely to the hitching sound, arising higher by the second.

Unintentionally, Tristan imagined the amazing desperation, forming at his lover’s beautiful facial features. The light drop in his lower lip. The flare at his stunning nostrils. The deepening frown between the brows.  

He’Knxgt!’schom!’

‘Bless you.’

‘Eiitschom! Etsch'chom! Uh-Waschh’eom!!’

The muffled sneezes came out so gorgeously rapidly. Tristan was on fire. Breaking out in an uncomfortable sweat, he had to pull up the sleeves of the sweater.

‘Babe, bless you... you sound-‘

‘Horrible?’ Chad sniffled miserably into the receiver.

‘I was going to say fucking flawless.’

‘Oh?' He sniffled again. 'Wow… why thank you.’

Chad carried out sniffling, ending each with a notable ‘eh’- and he kept doing it. As if he continuously was on the verge of sneezing again. The sound penetrated like a sizzling eroticism, poking Tristan at every given moment.

‘I don’t think you know what you’re doing to me...’ Tristan confessed silently.

‘What am I doing..?’ Chad couldn’t help but ask.

‘Stop…’ It was Tristan’s turn to be embarrassed. He felt like everyone in the diner was staring at his red face. The thought obviously only existed in his head.

Eh-Kngsch!!-uh-Gnutxsch!!’tschoo...’

The sound of crinkled tissues hit the ear speaker.

‘I’m glad you’re enjoying it though.’ Chad exhaled. ‘I must take my antihistamines now or I’ll… eh. I’ll never stop sneezing.’

‘I thought you already did?’

‘….eh… Etisch’knitsch!! …no… I just wanted to share my… hhhhh-Eiitschhh’schoo!! Oh my goodness, sorry. I wanted to share my sneezing fit with you. Before I, eh, did.’

An emotional warmth found Tristan’s heart.

‘…you’re absolutely amazing.’

‘Am not…’ Chad replied softly.

Judging by the tone in Chad’s voice, Tristan was able to imagine the sweet rosy hue, blushing over Chad’s cheeks.

‘Please get some lunch also.’ He insisted.

‘I’ll probably just have some coffee and cookies at the office... I don’t wanna go outside until the meds kicks in.’

‘Aw you should eat something more nutritious babe.’

‘I might have some… eh, fruits unless there’s….hhhh-Eiitsch!!-Heh-Eitschooo!! …good grief, so sorry I know I’m sneezing incredibly coarse.’

‘You sound beautiful… I’m definitely seduced. I wish I was right there with you.’ Tristan murmured, having another sip of the cold water. A cool down he definitely needed.

‘That was my intention…’ Giggling, the sweet sound died off. ‘… sorry, eh- hhh-Eitsch!!-Gnitsch!!-eh-Knitsch!!…uh-Gnuxtsch!! ugh... okay I’m done.' Chad exhaled annoyingly. 'My nose is runny, my eyes are watering and it looks like I’m crying. I got to use the restroom.’ ’ He spoke decisively.

‘Please take care of yourself and get the antihistamines ASAP.’

‘I will, thank you, I hope I didn’t disappoint you.’ He replied in a faster tempo, sniffling time and again.

‘What are you even talking about? Go on, go now.’

‘Okay, okay. Love you.’

‘Love you too.’

Chad swiftly clicked off the phone. Momentarily, Tristan had to collect himself, wondering how he’d ever be able to finish the job on time.

Omg yes rapids and stifles 😭😭 my 2 favourites lmao please do more of these from either of the two ❤️

Oh my, that was beautiful and gorgeous. The rapid fit. The hotness. 🔥 Amazing.

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much for your comments, reviews and inspiring requests. I truly appreciate every single one of them. 💕

I'm working on a side story to Chad and Tristan. I'm going to give the storyline more depth and take the characters further. Giving it more structure, volume. I'm also including chapters.

It's taking place right before their first encounter and onwards from that. Like following their path together. Mixed with sneezy elements of course. 😏

I don't know how many of you who'll be interested in this new theme though. And if I should I post it on this forum? Or maybe on tumblr? I don't know.

Also I should mention that as long as I'm inspried, I will continue these segments of 'present' Chad and Tristan too.

Edited by Candy Dust

hurt/quarrel/comfort

~*~

Tristan sat in the Sports bar, waiting for Chad to show up. The darkly lit place was just like any other dive bar. TV screens on each wall, lighting up the foggy atmosphere. A game of American football on one. Baseball on the other. The light of a red lava lamp in the corner. A very significant smell of beer and fried fries filled the air.

Eating from a bowl of peanuts, someone suddenly called out his name.

‘Hey, Tristan! Is that you?’

A guy turned up around his back. It was Ethan. A friend he hadn’t seen since high school.

‘Uh yea, shit, hi… how are you?’

‘Doing good, man.’ Bumping knuckles, Ethan found a seat next to him. ‘How’s it going? Man, it’s been ages.’

‘Totally.’ He grinned. ‘I’m great.’

‘Are you still single and ready to mingle?’ Ethan asked chuckling.

‘Actually I’m engaged...’

‘Oh wow… congrats.’

‘….to a guy.’ He felt proudness as he uttered the words. Deeply knowing that Chad was the love of his life.

‘Oh yea? Well even more reason to celebrate.’

Tristan smiled, happy to get the issue off his shoulders.

‘What about you?’

‘Married. One kid.’

Ethan held up his hand, showing off the ring.

‘Wow, nice.’ Grabbing Ethan’s wrist, Tristan zoomed in on the tiny diamond in the middle of the golden circle.

‘I know.’ Ethan smirked. ‘So what’s been going on with you, work? Studies?’

‘I’m working at the moment and uh-‘

A small weight found his right shoulder. Turning halfway, Chad stood before him. He appeared unsettled.  

‘Hi.’ He said, voice tensed.

‘Hey, you.’ Ethan looked bewildered.

‘Oh that’s my Chad.’ Tristan introduced him.

‘Oh right. Nice meeting you.’

‘Likewise.’ Chad pursed his lips shaking Ethan's hand.

‘Have a seat.’ The chair made a thud as Tristan pulled it out. ‘How was work?’ Looking at Chad, he sensed a climbing disturbance from his loved one.

‘It was fine.’ Giving Tristan a hasty gaze, Chad looked back at Ethan. ‘How do you two know each other?’ He somewhat demanded and made no effort concealing any irritation.

‘We met in high school and became friends.’ Ethan replied.

‘You guys were like jocks?’ Chad frowned.

The guy laughed, ‘no, wouldn’t exactly call it that. Or what do you say, Tristan?’

‘Nah. That’d be weird.’

Looking over at Chad, Tristan had to wonder where he got the idea from.

‘Oh.’ Chad disconcerted. ‘So you’ve known each other for quite some time, then. Yet Tristan’s never mentioned you.’

‘Wtf Chad?’ Tristan leaned closer to his ear. ‘What’s going on with you?’

‘Nothing, I’m just surprised, that’s all.’ He replied with a shrug.

‘Surprised about what? You seem so tensed. Did something happen at work?’

‘Okay… I think that’s my cue to leave.’ Ethan stood. ‘Have a nice night, you two. I’ll call you later and we’ll catch up.’

‘Yea… alright see you.’ Watching Ethan leave, Tristan aimed his attention back at Chad who looked upset.

‘What’s the problem? Why were you so hostile towards my friend?’

Avoiding Tristan’s criticism, Chad darted his eyes in another direction.

‘You were rude and you know it.’ Tristan opinionated.

Chad exhaled. A notable quiver hinted in his lower lip. Tristan thought he was about to cry.  Reaching for the napkin at the table, Chad put it over his nose.

Eh-kntsch!!’ He lurched forward.

‘Uh, bless you.’ Tristan said quietly. Not in the mood for any rushing excitement.

‘Thank you… eh-Knitschoo!-Etschoo…!! Heavens… Uh-Waschoo!!!’ He moved uncontrollably, his hair falling all over the place.

‘Bless you again…’ Tristan mumbled.

‘Thank you…’ Bringing down the napkin with a sniffle, Chad collected himself. Tidying his hair and tucking it behind his ears.

‘….so as I was saying…’ Tristan said carefully, not wanting any more turbulence occurring between them. ‘…if you’re mad about something then I’d like to know what it is.’

‘It’s nothing.’ He sniffled once more. ‘I’m sorry.’

‘Don’t be sorry, just tell me what it is. I won’t get angry.’

‘It’s fine.’

Scratching a finger at his nose, Chad brought the napkin back at it.

Uh-knitsch!!!!’choo..’ The stifled sneeze so fast and rough, Chad had to press the material against the nose.

‘Bless you sweetie.’

‘Thanks.’

In the midst of the troubling energy, Tristan was met by comforting notion. Watching Chad rubbing and wiping at his poor nose, he was overwhelmed by incredible care and devotion. Wanting to love and support the beautiful man sitting before him.

‘What’s causing you to sneeze so much?’ He asked, softly changing the subject. Placing a hand dotingly onto Chad’s jeans clothed knee.

‘I don’t know...’ The reply was tiresome.  ‘….Ethan’s probably the one to blame, though.’ He added bitterly.

‘Hm?’

‘It can be anything really, the smells really funky in here, too.’ The tone remained agitated.

Chad’s nostrils flared once again. Ignoring the alluring motion, Tristan turned his gaze elsewhere.

‘Sorry.’ Chad sniffled with an struggling tendency. Closing his nose with his thumb and index finger, he bowed his head down. ‘Eh-kngtsch!-uh-gnutsch!-Tsch!-eh-gnetsch!!!!’eschoo …’

‘Bless you.’

Although he felt compelled as if by an irresistible instinct, Tristan still wanted Chad stop sneezing so he could figure out what the real problem was. Kindly, he offered Chad a new napkin.  

‘Thank you… I’m sorry.’

Chad placed it over his nose. Turning in position, he blew his nose harshly.

‘Chad, babe. Just talk to me.’

Sliding his fingers at Chad’s waist, he caressed the spot gently, urging him to open up.

‘I saw you.’ He finally conceded, stroking his nose with the tissue.

‘Saw me? You mean? Where, here?’

‘Yea, you and what’s his name. You two were holding hands. Probably whispering sweet nothings.’

Tristan started laughing. He didn’t mean to. It just came out.

‘Are you serious? You think this is funny..?’ Chad expressed, utterly appalled.

‘We weren’t holding hands you moron.’ Hiding his mouth with his right hand, Tristan choked a chuckle.

‘But, I saw you-‘

‘He showed me his ring, he’s married!’

‘Oh.’

‘He’s even got a kid!’

‘But I-you held his… eh-kngtsch!!’ Chad stifled rapidly onto his wrist. ‘…ugh, his hand?’

‘I probably just wanted to get a closer look.’

‘Oh…okay. Well… my mistake, then.’

‘That’s it?’

‘Y-yea well what-ah…’ He hitched rapidly, ‘…hhhh… ah-kngixtsch!!’ischoo…’ Chad pressed into the wrinkly napkin. ‘…sorry, what else do you want me to say?’

‘Bless you. I want you to say that you were wrong, that you made a mistake. Honestly though, you can’t just presume-‘

‘Eitsch’schew!!’

‘…bless you, presume that I’m trying to hook with any guy that comes along my way. That’s a little condescending, don’t you think?’

Chad looked upset.

‘Fine, I was wrong, I’m sorry.’ He sniffled, clutching onto the napkin further. ‘I am wrong. I am always at fault.’

‘Chad… babe, you’re wonderful.’

Trying to ease up Chad’s temper, Tristan reached for his hand. His fist still holding onto the balled up paper for dear life.  ‘…but you’re even cuter when you’re jealous.’

‘Stop teasing me.’ Chad muttered, his free hand busy at the itchy nose. ‘And I am not jealous. I’m worried. There’s a distinct difference between the two.’

‘’If you wanna call it that...’ Tristan grinned, sticking his finger into Chad’s soft cheek.

‘Stop it…’

It did the trick as Chad tried to contain a smile.

Their eyes locked.

‘I’m sorry. I know I can be over emotional sometimes...’ Chad admitted quietly.

‘It’s okay. I love you anyway.’

Their lips met.

These two are so sweet 😭😭 I was so happy to have more to read, I love every new installment. Could you do kind of a flip of this where Tristan is upset and its Chad's turn to comfort him? You can do anything you like with that lol, thank you for this ❤️

Oh, they are so sweet as always. His sneezy nose and "jealousy"... excited for a new chapter already. 

20 hours ago, dwaekki said:

These two are so sweet 😭😭 I was so happy to have more to read, I love every new installment. Could you do kind of a flip of this where Tristan is upset and its Chad's turn to comfort him? You can do anything you like with that lol, thank you for this ❤️

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. 🧡 That's an interesting twist and I've begun a section of it. 

19 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Oh, they are so sweet as always. His sneezy nose and "jealousy"... excited for a new chapter already. 

Awe thank you, 🧡 I'm so happy to hear that.

Posted (edited)

hurt/comfort

Concept idea; @dwaekki 

~*~

‘Tristan...? You okay in there?’

Chad asked worryingly. And no wonder. He had every right to.

Tristan knew he must have spent at least an hour in the bathroom, trying to stop the tears from flowing. But it was of no use. Just the mere thought made him tear up once more.

There was a soft knock on the door.

Tristan loathed crying in front of others. As a child, he was taught that crying was a sign of weakness; unmasking unmanly instability which was meant to be kept hidden from others. Especially if you were a guy.

He sniffled thickly. Wiping off his nose with the back of his hand, he rest his back against the cold surface of the bathtub. Reaching for the paper roll, he ripped off several sheets.

‘Honey..?’

He blew his nose thoroughly. Ignoring Chad wasn’t intentional. It was just the normal thing for him to do.

The door handle moved slowly as another soft thud resonated.

‘…Is it okay if I come in?’

Chad’s voice slipped through, making sure not overstepping any boundaries.

Tristan remained unresponsive. What was he supposed to say? ‘Yea babe, come on in here and watch me bawl my fucking eyes out?’

Feeling his nose starting to drip, he returned the damp papers back at it.

‘…honey?’ Chad peered inside.

Catching himself into shamefulness, Tristan shielded himself, making himself invisible by looking down.

‘Honey, baby… what’s wrong?’

Chad knelt down.

Caring hands met his face. Caressing the cheeks, removing the wet droplets off his skin.

‘Are you hurt..?’

His chin was cupped and lifted. The adoring ocean eyes that looked into his soul. He averted the gaze.

‘Please… say something.’

Chad said with a desperate plead. The vivid eyes that withheld so much devotion.

Struggling to speak, Tristan kept the ball of tissues close to his nose.

‘Honey… please.’

‘H-he’s gone.’

He worded. The painful sentence hurt from within.

‘Who honey..?’

Another sweet caress met his hair. He closed his eyes. Escaping the world around him for a senseless moment.

‘…Hamlet.’ He heard himself whisper.

Hamlet. His confidant through thick and thin. The companion - always staying by his side. The dog, more true as a friend than most people.

‘Oh no… sweet Hamlet. I’m so sorry. What happened?’

A loving kiss brushed at the upper cheek bone. The tears continuously streaming down his face.

‘They had to put him down... due to age. Barely able to walk.’ He sniffled abruptly.

‘Oh my God… I am so so sorry.’

Tristan felt himself nod.

‘I wish there was something I could do…’

The weight found his shoulder as Chad leaned against him. His hand reaching for his; interlacing their fingers.

‘No…. t-there’s nothing.’ He hitched between the words. Breathe properly, looser. The apprehensive thought pierced his mind.

‘…he lived a long and fantastic life with your family… and especially with you.’

Tristan lower lip trembled. He hid his face into his hands and sobbed.

‘Oh Tristan…’

Chad held him close, rocking him within the comfort of the safe embrace.

‘It’s going to be okay.’ He softly spoke at his ear. ‘…I promise.’

After a moment of unstoppable sadness, Tristan slowly regained a strengthening posture. His nose was dripping merciless. He was handed some more tissues.

‘Let’s take you to bed so you can rest for a while. How does that sound..?’ Chad suggested softly.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he was given a glass of water and aspirin pills.

He gulped them down, watching Chad opening the door to the outside porch. A comforting breeze from an early summer’s evening filled the room.

Putting the glass on the nightstand, he lay down in bed and curled up. A weight found the mattress as Chad closed in on him from behind. A gentle kiss found his shoulder. He sniffled congested.

‘I’m sorry. I’ll be back to my normal self soon.’

He mumbled.

‘I love every part of you.’

Gentle strokes fulfilled his neck.

He sighed.

‘…you’re perfection.’ Chad worded humbled.

‘Cut it out… I’m far from it.’

Chad inhaled, as if he was about to respond, but the breath turned into a hitching sound.

Eh-Kngx!!’uhhhhhh-K’tngxtsch!!’scho…’

The pressure at his back revealed depth of intensity holding those sneezes in. It was obvious that Chad was trying to keep them polite and quiet.

‘…excuse me.’ He cleared his throat. ‘…how’s your… eh, heh-Knitschh!!’schoo… goodness, what now?’

The mattress moved. Chad sniffled.

‘Bless you.’

‘Thank you so much...’

The sweet caress traveled down, across his upper arm.

‘….how’s your head? Any better?’

‘…kind of.’

Faced by conflicting emotions, Tristan moved his body in another position.

Eh-Eitschoo!!!’ Chad’s arm bumped at his shoulder from the force. ‘…ugh …what is wrong with me. I’m very  sorry.’

Chad sat up.

‘…it’s probably allergies..?’

Ardent, Tristan turned and lay on his back. From the position he observed Chad sitting still, with a hand steadily shielding his mouth. The profile of his nose gave him a full view of the beautiful nostrils which flared firmly. Chad's breath hitched and he brought the hand closer to his mouth. Hitching once more, he fought to hold back the tickle persistently.

Tristan felt like saying something, but instead he decided to keep quiet as the itchiness in Chad's nose completely took over.

‘Eitsch!!’cho… Uh-Dhschuo!! …ugh, they’re so powerful I can’thhEh-Eitscho!… hhh-Waschiooo!!!’ He snapped forward, helplessly restraining the outbursts from coming out.

It was such a strange inconsistency to what Tristan endured just a moment ago. A hint of balance found his senses, a sort of mending condition that felt helpful, despite the grief and turmoil.

‘Wow… I mean, bless you…’ He found himself rambling. Enthralled by the alluring action which had happened so abruptly.

Chad sniffled. Stroking his wrist beneath the nose.

‘Thank you.’ He crawled out of bed.

‘At least it’s making me feel a little bit better…’ Tristan heard himself confess.

Closing the door to the porch, a shy smile formed at Chad’s lips. ‘I’m glad.’ He paused, stifling a wet sneeze into the crook of his arm. ‘…excuse me… at least I’m able to provide some sort of relief for you…’

‘…uh, what do you mean, exactly?’

A modest look captured Chad’s face as he positioned on the bed next to him.

‘…you know what I mean.’ He reached for a package of tissues laying on the bedspread. A sweet blush found the cheekbones.

Avoiding Tristan’s eyes, he pulled out several tissues. Then he used both hands as he put them to the nose and blew it gently.

It was the second time he’d done it so openly in front of Tristan. He wondered if it was something he intended to do, or if he’d simply forgotten about it.

The thoughts scattered as a tender kiss met his lips.

‘…how would you feel about getting another dog?’ Chad asked quietly.

Another sweet kiss touched at his cheek.

‘Aren’t you allergic..?’ Tristan wondered, turning his gaze down.

‘…uhm well-hh…’ Chad breathed unevenly.

Tristan looked up.

The beautiful tremble at Chad’s nostrils so evident. Closing his eyes, his lips parted and he built up by swift, quickened breaths,

‘… Eh-Knetsch!!’choo.. ‘ The sneeze, stifled openly to the left. ‘…Uh-Aschiooo!!’ He lurched forward to the right.

Tristan adored the sight. Overly thankful that Chad invited him to the tantalizing exposure.  

The sniffle directly afterwards came off incredibly wet. Chad rubbed at his nose. Then sniffled again.

‘…sorry… what was I saying? Oh yea, I believe there are some breeds that I’d be able to handle, I think. I don’t even think I’d have a reaction.’

‘But you’re not sure?’

‘No, but… if that’s what’s what it takes, then…’ He shrugged with a sniffle, ‘…we’ll figure it out.’

‘You’re too sweet for words.’

Cupping Chad’s face within his hands, Tristan lovingly placed kisses on each side of the smooth nose, tenderly allowing his lips at the curve of each nostril, before ending the session with a doting nudge with his nose at Chad’s tip.

Chad seemed a little confounded at first, but then he brought Tristan closer.

‘I just want to do whatever makes you happy…’ He responded softly.

‘I don’t think it’s sensible though….’ Tristan voiced thoughtfully as they parted. ‘…also it’s way too soon.’

‘I didn’t mean like… right this instant. But I do understand any doubtfulness… I mean, I would be indecisive, too.’

Chad spoke with ease, then leaned in and kissed Tristan’s lips again.

Edited by Candy Dust

Oh goodness, I shouldn't read that amazing and beautiful sneezy story at work but here I am. It's gorgeous. I love Chad and Tristan. Let's hope for the dog, even though I'm allergic myself. 😁