Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chad and Tristan (mxm)

Candy Dust

(pg - 13)

Snuggled up in the couch, Chad kept his eyes on the TV screen. Right nearby sat Tristan, stretching out his legs in the armchair.

For the last couple of minutes he'd been contemplating some issues regarding the fetish. He loved that Chad was willing to participate and share his sneezes whenever he was under the allergic influence. But Tristan wanted to try something new. The problem was to bring it forward to Chad.

Though through the process of magic and perhaps a touch of destiny, Chad suddenly began to hitch. Bringing his knees up, he bowed his head.

'Eh-Eiischiooo!' The sneeze was wet, harsh and vocal. Tristan shivered with excitement. The sound, his weakness.

'Bless you.' He uttered, looking over at his lover who composed himself quickly with a light sniff.

'Thanks.'

He was given a thankful smile. Then he let the knees drop.

Knowing it was a perfect timing, Tristan cleared his throat.

'Uhm… I've been wanting to talk to you, about something…' He began tentative and it caused a reaction as Chad observed his face.

'Okay?' He turned off the TV. '… something's wrong?' All of a sudden a worrisome feeling captured him.

'No, no… everything's great.'

'Okay…' Chad placed his hands in the lap, giving a posture of insecurity.

'...It's just that, well I've… been thinking that, you know, about my fetish and all…'

'The sneezing?'

Tristan squirmed. Unwittingly why, he'd always had a problem with the word itself.

'Yea.'

'Alright…' Chad responded, waiting politely for Tristan to continue.

'...and I was wondering if you'd have a problem experimenting with it, a little?'

'No…' Chad's lips formed a relieved smile. '...not at all.'

'Ah good. I was worried there for a moment. I don't want you to find it freaky.'

'Why would I?' Chad began to giggle. 'actually I was afraid you were gonna tell me you've grown tired of my sneezing or that you found something I did repulsive.'

'I guess we're both a little crazy.' Tristan chuckled.

'Yea, just a tiny bit…' Chad giggled until it faded. '...so uhm, what would you like for me to do?'

'Well first I'd like to know… uhm, well…'

All of a sudden Tristan was met by nervousness. He didn't like to discuss the fetish so closely. Mostly he'd just watch it happen and be satisfied. But what he wanted to do needed some sort of discussion.

'Yes..?' Chad's eyes sparkled with curiousity.

'...well I know you're not overly sensitive to germs and stuff in general. I mean, just like the average person, right?'

'Right.' Chad responded, then cleared his throat.

'...uhm, yea. So how do you feel about the whole aspect of sneezing openly?'

'For you, you know I do it. But in public I-'

'No I mean, more intimately…'

'Oh.' Chad expressed a shy smile.

'So how do you feel about that?'

'About what?' Chad asked with interest, twirling his hair in a slow motion.

'About sneezing for me. Uhm… I mean, on me?'

'I wouldn't have a problem.'

Their eyes met. Casting a echo of united emotions.

'You sure..?' Tristan gave a nervous chuckle. 'It's not too weird?'

'Nooooo…' Chad blushed. 'I love to please you… so I'm willing to try anything that attracts you.'

'How did I ever get so lucky?' Tristan leaned forward and kissed Chad on the lips. 'you're so awesome, you're aware of that, right?' He spoke delicately as they parted.

'...you're too kind.' Chad glanced the other way with rosy cheeks.

'Come here baby.' Tristan wrapped his arms around him.

'I've sneezed on you before you know…' Nuzzling closer, Chad spoke silently, '…unintentionally, of course.'

'I know.' Tristan smirked, kissing his ear.

'Oh. You remember?'

'Duh.' Tristan laughed, pulling Chad closer.

They'd spent less than a half an hour at the friend's party. So far a very intense twenty minutes.

One of the girls invited had brought a dog. A sweet golden retriver. And naturally, despite allergies, Chad had already been won over and was down on the floor down in a playful session. Making sure he kept a somewhat distance, he let the dog prance around wagging it's tail while he pet it happily.

The sight awfully sweet but for Tristan it was becoming unbareable. Chad had already spent the afternoon sneezing, catching a whiff of his hayfever. The feisty attack overcome by a good deal of antihistamines, but Tristan was still overwhelmed by frustrations. As much as he anticipated some kind of reaction from his lover, he still battled with the vision of Chad in yet a sneezy mess. He found it difficult and at the moment, all he wanted to do was to drag Chad away from there.

'Okay I'm done.' Chad stood. Brushing off his trousers, he sniffed. Tristan tensed. There it was. The first ignition. 'Let's sit down somewhere more quiet, shall we honey?'

The look given filled with warmth and devotion. Tristan melted.

'There's a empty spot over there.'

As Chad held his arm around Tristan's waist, he sniffed again.

'Perhaps I shouldn't have given the dog so much attention...' He acknowledged, giving his nose a bothered rub.

'No...' Tristan agreed as they sat down on the couch in the corner of the room.

'But I wasn't that close to it, right?' While scratching at the nose, Chad gazed at Tristan. Persumably searching for some kind of a recognition.

'Yea but...' Tristan paused as he noted the change in Chad's posture. Gently hitching, he brought his cupped hand up, holding it in a very steady position as the tickle built.

'Etischoo! Ah-Ascheeo!'

The sound of the sneezes wet and harsh. Tristan swallowed.

'...bless you... that's what I meant, though.' Speaking softly, Tristan crossed his legs. '...it doesn't matter how attentive you-'

'Aschhheew! ... I'm sorry I wasn't done.' Chad sniffled, circuling his wrist at the nose. 'please, continue?'

'Nevermind...' Tristan looked the other way.

'No please I'm sorry.' Chad reacted by grabbing his hand. 'tell me,' He sniffled, 'I'm listening?'

Tristan gazed into the beautiful eyes who pleaded for a explaination.

'...it's nothing.' He smiled, kissing his cheek swiftly. ' just want to make sure you're careful around the stuff you're allergic to.'

'Oh honey.' Chad voiced pleased, 'of course I am. It's just that..' He breathed in a sniffly breath, 'oh gosh excuse me..' his voice trembled as he was overwhelmed by quick, shallow breaths. Still holding onto to Tristan's fingers, Chad hid his face into the crook of the other arm, hitching with a desperate motion. 'Ah'Eschhh!-Eschoo!-Ah-Aschooo! Oh goodne-Ascheeeew!!'

'Bless you sweets...'

'Thank you.' Sniffling, Chad began to rummage through his pockets. 'I was certain I brought some tissues...' He spoke palely.

'...mmm...' Tristan uncrossed his legs, letting one hand rest at the thigh, eyeing Chad's every movement.

'...you didn't bring any, did you?'

'Nope...'

Chad cleared his throat. '...that's okay,' He uttered softly, '...I'll manage.'

'You sure?'

Watching the gentle flares at the irritated nose, Tristan was very aware of the truth. But Chad still acted as if it was nothing.

'I'm fine,' He formed a weak reasurring smile, 'how about some... oh, eh...' His voice staggered, '...just a... sec.' Turning away, he clasped both hands over his nose. 'Ascheeo!-Aschhhe!-ASCHHIEEO!'

'Awe babe, bless you.' Giving support, Tristan let his hand rub at his lover's back.

'...Oh my goodness...' Chad sniffled, wiping off his hands at the trousers, 'why am I still sneezing...' He asked himself frustrated.

At a closer look, Tristan observerd Chad's sweater. A considerable amount of dog hair was glued onto it.

'Sweetie, look.' He yanked at the fabric. '...I've found the enemy. Let's go to the bathroom.'

'Oh okay…' Chad sniffled congested, following his lead.

The part of what happens in the bathroom can be found here in the adult section x 

Edited by Candy Dust
link :3
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Candy Dust

• Leafeon78

• Juto

• Pyrus_Fangmon

On 2016-03-13 at 1:23 AM, pikachu78 said:

Aww i glad he's happy to do it for him i find them really cute.

Thank you, I'm glad you do. x I always love your reviews. 

4 hours ago, Candy Dust said:

Thank you, I'm glad you do. x I always love your reviews. 

Well i absolutely love this story :wub:

Tristan stepped inside the auditorium. He held the documents close to his chest, afraid they'd slip out his sweaty hands. He'd been nervous about the presentation all week. The last obstacle to conquer before the exams.

Walking up the small stairs up the stage, he looked out the crowd. Trying to spot Chad in vain... Where was he anyway? He'd say he'd be there.

Tristan positioned the podium. Clearing his throat he set the documents in the right order.

He gazed towards the people. Ensuring himself the amount of people seemed fair from afar. He counted about a hundred. Felt like thousands.

'Uhm, hello. My name is Tristan and I'm here to talk about architectural history. Starting with the exquistie castle of Versailles.'

He swallowed. A figure was moving along the rightside of his vision. Zooming in he lightly smiled; Chad lived up to his promise to be there.

Chad excused himself queitly, quickly finding a seat in the middle row.

Coughing into his fist, Tristan made sure his throat was clear as he initiated the lecture.

'Begun by Louis XIII in 1623, the château began as a hunting lodge in brick and stone. It was enlarged into a royal palace by Louis XIV and-'

'Eh-knisxchh! Ah-knrischhh!'

He darted his eyes towards Chad who lowered his hand from his face in the most embarrassing manner.

Caught up in the discourse, those sneezes left Tristan quite unmoved. He cleared his throat again.

'...the first phase of the expansion was designed and supervised by the architect Louis-'

'EhEschinischhh!!'

'...Le Vau. It culminated in the addition of three new-'

'Ah-Eiischnisch!'

Tristan paused, gazing at Chad who kept both hands over his nose and mouth. His eyes were teary and he seemed to be excusing himself to the lady at his right.

Reaching for the glas of water, Tristan put it to his lips. The nervousness might have been relieved but now he was faced with another kind of tension.

In the corner of his eye he watched his lover tilting his head back, hovering a hand right infront his nose which nostrils flared widely.

'Ah… Aschooo!' Chad finally snapped forward. Wiping his eyes he gave Tristan a apologetic look. Tristan nodded, smiling faintly.

'...Sorry about that, mouth's dry,' He chuckled awkwardly, then continued, '...three new wings of stone, which surrounded Louis XIII's original building on the north, south, and west. After Le Vau's death in 1670, the work was taken over and completed by his assistant, François d'Orbay. Charles Le Brun designed-'

'Eschhh!-Knixsch!-Ascheoo!'

'...and supervised the elaborate interior decoration, and André Le Nôtre landscaped-'

'Ah-Waschnisxch!!'

Good God. Tristan weakened, feeling himself trembling.

Chad stood. Wiping his nose with the back of his hand, he pardon himself through those seated and exit the recitation room.

With a lot effort, Tristan finally finalized the speech. Walking out, he found Chad outside, sitting on the bench.

'Hey you.' He stunned him with his voice.

'Hey...' Holding a wrinkly tissue in one hand, Chad gazed down at his shoes,

'May I sit with you?'

'Of course...'

They sat quietly. Traffic stirred the air. Birds were chirping in the arranged bushes next to them.

'So… uhm, thanks for coming.' Tristan uttered slowly.

'Yea.' Chad frowned. 'Right.'

''What's that supposed to mean?'

'I ruin everything. I came in late. I basically wrecked your speech.'

'My execution was fine.'

'I kept interrupting you! I truly wanted to be a part of this important moment with you.' Chad's voice trembled, wiping the balled up paper at his nose.

'It wasn't that bad...' Tristan tried to cheer him up.

'Not that bad? My sneezes stalled everything! I double dosed my antihistamines this morning so this wouldn't happen!'

'Sweetie, it's -'

'It was the woman next to me. She practically bathed in perfume. It wasn't my fault!' Chad's voice cracked as a tear escaped his eye.

'Babe, calm down, it's okay...' Tristan put a loving hand on his back but Chad went on, still upset,

'No it's not! I ruined it...' He sniffled with a shifting breath.

'...don't talk like that.' Grasping the tissue from his fingers, Tristan dabbed it beneath Chad's eyes, then tenderly wiped his nostrils.

'...I'm sorry I'm sensitive...' Chad glanced at him. The redness in his eyes revealing a deeper turmoil than it actually was.

'Stop trashing yourself sweetie. I talked to my teacher after the presentation. She loved what I got to say, she ensured me it was well written and greatly informative.'

'Really?'

For the first time, Chad appeared less tensed.

'Absolutely. Don't worry babe.' Tristan kissed his cheek. Secretly wishing that the teacher had been truthful.

Edited by Candy Dust

Omg the poor dear! I just wanna wrap him up in a blanket and smooch all over him! 

~swoon~

D'aaawwwwwww Chad!! You poor sneezy mess :heart: those breathtaking sneezes can't possibly ruin anything :P 

So much love for your boys Candy Dust... :heart: They are simply too cute!! 

Aww that was really cute sneezing during a speech must of been really embarrassing.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Oh my goodness. This whole story is amazing. Great characters. Gorgeous sneezing. Just wonderful. 

• 7 months later...
On 9/28/2019 at 2:15 PM, Plant said:

I'm late but this fic is my favorite. It's completely AMAZING

Thank you so much. 🫠

On 12/13/2022 at 2:29 PM, Evian said:

Favorite fic, favorite couple

every once in a while I come back to appreciate this beautiful couple

Thank you, I'm so honored. 🙏

On 12/14/2022 at 8:49 PM, thesneezyowl said:

I adore these 2!!! 

🥰🥰

On 7/1/2023 at 12:38 AM, AntheaHolmes said:

Oh my goodness. This whole story is amazing. Great characters. Gorgeous sneezing. Just wonderful. 

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Waking up to a lovely, familiar sound, Tristan instantly knew who it belonged to.

‘Uh-knxschhh!’

The sound faint, enticing yet indescribable. Knowing it came from the bathroom, Tristan sat up in the bed and headed for the spellbinding direction.

Waiting outside, he listened for any more noise coming from inside.

‘Eh knisch!!-choo… uh-Ketschh!!-chooo… ugh.’

Overhearing Chad uttering a vocal sigh, Tristan squirmed. He knew exactly what happening but at the same time, he didn’t want to disturb him. Perhaps Chad wanted some privacy?

‘Uh-Aschhiooo! Oh heavens…’ He heard him express through the door. He bit his lower lip. Not wanting to come across as some sort of eaves dropper, he decided to give it a knock.

‘Yes? Come in…’ Chad’s soft and stuffy voice sent tingles down his spine.

‘Hey sweetie.’ He casually said, stepping inside.

‘Good morning…’ Rubbing his fingers under his nose, Chad seemed oblivious to the fact that he’d heard him. ‘Sorry, I didn’t wake you, did I?’

Or maybe not.

‘No? I was already up...’ Stretching out his back, Tristan told a white lie.

‘Good.’ Chad pulled off a gentle smile. ‘I’m uh, been sorting out the laundry.’ He paused to sniffle. ‘…It’s quite dirty though, there are …ugh, sorry…’ He hid his face into his hands rapidly, ‘Heh-Knixtschoo! Sorry. There’s dust flying everywhere.’ He explained somewhat frustrated.

‘So I see.’ Tristan cleared his throat, watching Chad rubbing his right knuckle at his right round nostril. ‘You want, some uh help?’ He offered.

‘I-eh… excuse me-‘ Chad swiftly turned, turning his face into the crook of his arm, ‘Eschhh!-Eschio-Eh-Weschiooom! Oh bless me…’ Looking overwhelmed, Chad lightly sighed.

‘Yea, bless you…’ Tristan replied relatively inaudibly, nibbling on his finger. Finding himself compelled by Chad’s captivating implementation.

‘Thank you.’ A humbled smile graced his lips. ‘You don’t have to though, I’ll be finished shortly.’

Watching Chad sorting out the clothes, dividing them by colors, he felt quite silly just standing there.

‘I guess I’ll-‘

Eschiew! Ugh.’ His hands occupied, Chad sneezed freely against the dirty fabrics. His nose scrunched up and nostrils flared as Tristan knew he was just about to sneeze again.

Aschioo! So sorrhhh-Waschooo!! I’m real sorry,’ Standing up, Chad sniffled repeatedly. ‘You were, eh, saying?’ He fished up several tissues out of a box on the cabinet.

‘I was just gonna say I’d leave you to it.’ He gave a small awkward chuckle.¨

‘Oh okay.’ Clasping the tissues over his nose, Chad faintly turned away and blew his nose.

‘Or, are you sure you don’t need any help?’

‘You can put in the detergent, if you want.’ He sniffed, tossing the used tissue into the bin.

‘Absolutely.’

While passing him, Tristan kissed Chad on the cheek. His hand finding a light squeeze at his waist. ‘You’re amazing.’ He almost whispered, his lips meeting Chad’s skin once more.

‘You are…’ Chad glanced down while a soft hue of pink captured his face.

Beginning to scope up the laundry powder, he had Chad at his back. As soon as Chad started piling up the clothes, the sniffles returned just as swiftly and Tristan reacted instantly.

‘Ugh.’ He heard him utter a light exhalation, then sniveling again. Trying to ignore the wonderful notion, Tristan nonchalantly turned the washing machine on.

‘I have to…’ Chad uttered, voice slightly trembling as it trailed off. ‘Eh-‘

Tristan turned around, catching Chad in a frustrated build up. His round nostrils flared incredibly as he waved a hand in front of his face.

‘…I’ts, eh, stuck.’ Grabbing yet an amount of tissues, Chad brought it at the nose, rubbing at it intensively.

‘Aw, poor thing.’

‘I know…’ He softly agreed, his nose revealing a reddish hue.

Situating themselves in the living room, Tristan turned on the TV.

Sitting beside each other on the couch, Chad kept bringing the tissue up, giving his nose a quick rub now and then.

‘You okay?’ Tristan asked concerned.

Chad tenderly nodded. ‘It’s just, constantly, tickling.’

‘Can I be of help?’

‘I don’t know…’ Putting the tissue into his pocket, Chad almost seemed embarrassed.

‘Come here.’ Tristan pulled him closer in the couch and Chad rested his head against his shoulder.

Suddenly Chad began to hitch, almost shuddering in small intake of breaths, he gently brought a cupped hand up. A distinct frown found his forehead as he squeezed his eyes shut. Remaining in frozen, focused position, his lips slowly parted,

Eh, ugh… Hhhhh-Reschiooo!!-Eh-Eschh!!-Eischhheeew!!-oh..’ The sneezes forceful and his shoulders shook from each effort. Meanwhile Tristan sat perplexed by devotion.

‘Pardon… Heh… eh-EISCHH!!-choo… Finally….’ He exhaled with relief. Bringing the tissue from his pocket, he wiped at his nose delicately.

‘Bless you so much sweetie…’ Tristan uttered barely, amazed by Chad’s alluring performance.

‘Thank you.’ He lovingly snuggled closer.

I just found your stories and I'm speechless. These two are adorable and I absolutely love each story. You are such an incredible writer. If you're still taking requests...would another Tristan sick story be too much to ask for? Maybe one where he's trying to hide it from Chad 👉👈 🥰

On 2/25/2024 at 5:51 PM, Catsgotyourtounge said:

Omg I love this story so much so happy it is back!!!

Thank you, I'm happy you're happy about it. :)🥰

On 2/25/2024 at 7:37 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

Yay, they are back! So happy about it. 

I'm so thankful. And it's so nice to see they're rememberable. :)

12 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

I just found your stories and I'm speechless. These two are adorable and I absolutely love each story. You are such an incredible writer. If you're still taking requests...would another Tristan sick story be too much to ask for? Maybe one where he's trying to hide it from Chad 👉👈 🥰

Thank you so much, so kind of you. I have something in mind for your request. 😏

I've just read this thread start-to-finish over the last few days and I'm so glad you've written a new part recently because I love these characters!! I hope you write some more very soon, I was wondering if you could do something with the fact that Chad never blows his nose unless he absolutely has to? You said this here years ago but I've been thinking about it ever since i read it 😭😭 maybe he could have a sneezing fit and Tristan offers if it would help him to blow his nose but he ignores the advice and keeps sneezing until he HAS to blow his nose in front of Tristan and is embarrassed about it?? I don't know, you can write whatever and I'll still read it but just a thought lmao, I hope I can read more soon now that I'm in the loop with these characters ❤️

16 hours ago, dwaekki said:

I've just read this thread start-to-finish over the last few days and I'm so glad you've written a new part recently because I love these characters!! I hope you write some more very soon, I was wondering if you could do something with the fact that Chad never blows his nose unless he absolutely has to? You said this here years ago but I've been thinking about it ever since i read it 😭😭 maybe he could have a sneezing fit and Tristan offers if it would help him to blow his nose but he ignores the advice and keeps sneezing until he HAS to blow his nose in front of Tristan and is embarrassed about it?? I don't know, you can write whatever and I'll still read it but just a thought lmao, I hope I can read more soon now that I'm in the loop with these characters ❤️

I'm honored and so glad you enjoy them. 🥰 He does get so embarrassed about it and it's sweet that you remembered after this time.  🥹  It's an exciting idea and I'll start on your request very shortly. 

(Requested by 2shy222. :))

(strong language)

They were going away for the weekend on a cruise trip and Chad had planned the outing the whole week, creating lists and making sure everything been packed correctly.

The morning of the trip arrived, but there was one inevitable problem. Since the night before, Tristan’s throat felt sore and he recognized the symptoms of a dreaded cold. The thought of informing Chad of the unfortunate news had crossed his mind, but he simply didn’t have the heart to tell him.

Swallowing hurt and his nose kept giving him an itching, burning sensation that led to nothing. Despite that, he’d rather travel sick, than seeing the look of disappointment in his lover’s eyes.

Boarding the ship, Tristan still felt beyond excited. It was his first time on a cruise and he absorbed the thick energy of noise and people.

Chad had traveled before, but it was long ago and with his parents. He confessed he found it especially exciting since it was an experience they were going to share together.

After putting their belongings in the spacious cabin, they went to explore the ship. Checking out where to dine and wine, they stepped into the long aisle of shopping spots. All settled with a luring invitation, welcoming them inside.

Trying to figure out where to head first, Tristan rubbed his fingers beneath his itchy nostrils. The motion seemed to contradict itself as the tickle instead grew stronger. Turning away from Chad completely, he hid his face into the crook of his arm.

‘Uh-Huresch!! …Hut-gxnetscho!!’ Fighting to stifle, he felt his body tremble from the force.

‘My goodness, bless you..!’ Chad uttered in faint amazement. ‘You okay honey?’

Tristan felt a tender touch at his back when the tickle returned just as swiftly.

‘Hurutschoo! Hatscheoo!’ He shook his head in frustration whilst sniffling profoundly, searching his pockets for fresh tissues.

‘Bless you.’ Acknowledging Tristan’s paper hunt, Chad reached into the fabric of his jeans and fished up a pack of Kleenex. ‘Here you go…’ He offered softly, tucking his dark brown hair behind one ear.

‘Thanks.’ Tristan unfolded it quickly and blew his nose roughly.

‘You wanna sit down somewhere..? We can go to that café by the-‘

‘It’s just a sniffle babe, I’ll be okay.’ Bring the tissue down, he tried to pull off a smile.

‘Are you sure? How do you feel?’

Tristan sensed the tension in Chad’s voice. It was evident he was worried.

‘I’m fine babe.’ He reassured him. ‘…let’s go and spend some cash.’

Entering the clothing store, it didn’t take long until Tristan was subjected to another helpless tickle. His throat was starting to feel better, but now his nose continuously itched, never giving him a moment of peace.

Leaving Chad to look at some sweaters, he hurried off to the shoe department.

Bringing the tissue up to his face, his breath hitched tremendously and his nostrils quivered, trying to fight off the burning, tickling sensation, lingering itself deeper within his nose. He blinked as his eyes watered, making him sniff wetly. With a faint gasp, he inhaled, then;

‘HU-ASCHhoo! ASCHOo! ugh... HUTSCHHHH!!’ He desperately struggled to stifle into the now damp tissue.

‘Bless you.’ Someone uttered, walking by.

He blew his nose vigorously, wiping at it then putting it back into his pocket.

Finding Chad, still by the sweaters, he gently wrapped an arm around his waist.

‘How’s it going, finding something?’ He tried to sniffle discreetly, but his nose was rapidly getting clogged up.

‘Hm? Yes, isn’t this nice..?’ Chad held up a blue garment.

‘It’s…’ Tristan’s drew in a hasty breath, bringing both hands up to his face for protection. ‘Huruschooo! ….Ehh-Huteschoo!’ He slightly bent over.

‘Oh…’ Chad uttered anxiously, ‘… bless you. Honey, are you sure you’re okay? You don’t sound like it at all.’

Tristan felt his eyes tear up once more. He sniffled with congestion. His head felt dizzy and the sneezes were getting unbearable. He suddenly urged the need to lay down.

Chad lovingly grasped his hand. ‘…let’s get you back to the cabin. You’ve obviously caught that cold that’s been going around.’

‘I’m… eh, fine.’ Tristan replied, sniveling.

‘It’s okay.’ Chad’s lips met the top of his hand.

‘Fuck, I never meant for this to happen.’ He found himself feeling sentimental. It was like he’d screwed up the whole trip.

‘’Course not! I know that, it’s not your fault. But we must get you into bed before you get any worse.’

Doubtfully, Tristan walked with Chad back to the cabin.

Edited by Candy Dust