Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chad and Tristan (mxm)

Candy Dust

16 hours ago, dwaekki said:

Aww! I loved this 😭😭 thank you for taking my request and including so many beautiful sneezes and stifles ❤️

Thank you 🤍 and of course, happy to hear you liked it. :)

15 hours ago, Catsgotyourtounge said:

OMG LOVEEEED

🥹Thank you.

8 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

Yaaaaay I absolutely loved this. The build up to the discovery was everything 😱🤩

Thanks. I enjoyed my vacation. I wish I didn't have to end 😅.

I'm so happy to hear that. Thank you so much. 🥰

Yea holidays are often like that. 😅

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Candy Dust

• Leafeon78

• Juto

• Pyrus_Fangmon

I'd love to see where Chad keeps stifling silently for some reason and Tristan can't figure out what he's doing until he asks him and Chad says that someone told him he sneezes too loudly? It would be so cute to see how Tristan reacts to that considering how much he loves Chad's sneezes and how he would reassure him that he's perfect 🥰

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, dwaekki said:

I'd love to see where Chad keeps stifling silently for some reason and Tristan can't figure out what he's doing until he asks him and Chad says that someone told him he sneezes too loudly? It would be so cute to see how Tristan reacts to that considering how much he loves Chad's sneezes and how he would reassure him that he's perfect 🥰

Awe yes, 🥰 I love that scenario. I'll start with it right away. 😍

Edited by Candy Dust
Posted (edited)

another delightful story idea from dwaekki

(very strong language)

The grocery store

Chad and Tristan stepped into the supermarket, Feeling quite relaxed and ready for the weekend, Tristan wanted the task of picking up the groceries to go by quickly.

Since meeting up for the store, Chad had maintained a reserved and collected posture.  He wasn’t exactly the talkative type, but that evening something clearly was weighing on his shoulders. Vaguely, Chad kept eyeing the shopping list and put the selective groceries into the cart in an unclear manner.

‘So, what do you want for dinner?’ Tristan broke the silence between them.

‘I uhm… I don’t know. You pick something. I trust your taste.’

‘Haha, you’re brave. Maybe I’ll choose something with chili, now when the opportunity’s been given to me.’ Tristan winked.

‘You wouldn’t do that…’ Chad’s eyes narrowed in a thoughtful manner. ‘…or, would you?’

‘Nah.’

Tristan let his lips have a light peck at Chad’s cheek and the sweet gesture seemed to ease his melancholic mood for a bit.

Walking along the isle of fruits and vegetables, a very distinct aromatic scent swept up Tristan’s nostrils. Smelled like a musky, spicy perfume. And if Tristan could feel it, he was sure Chad noticed it also.

The strong fragrance lingered everywhere, almost swallowing the entire atmosphere.

Sniffling once, Chad let his thumb grace at the tip of his nose. Glancing in Tristan’s direction, he timidly brought his hand down. Seconds later he began to sniffle more frequently.

The articulated mannerism set off a spark within Tristan, as he knew by heart what was bound to happen.

A troubled look overshadowed Chad’s facial features, covering his nose completely with a cupped hand.

Walking along, Chad pushed the cart slowly in front of him, then came to a complete halt. Keeping his hand steadily in position, he barely titled his head back.

Eh-Knitsch!!-Eh-Tschhh!!-hhhh-Knigxscho!!’ He snapped forward as the stifled sneezes burst out.

‘Bless you babe.’ Tristan lovingly touched his arm. ‘You okay there?’

‘Yea,’ He sniffled, composing himself rapidly. ‘Fine.’ Rubbing his fingers beneath his nostrils, he sniffled again more prominently.

‘You sure?’

‘Yes.’ He tried to pull off a confident smile. ‘Let’s move along.’

Reaching the freezer section of the store, Chad began to rub at his nose additionally.

‘Do we really need more vegetables?’ Tristan asked, catching a glimpse of Chad hiding his face in the crook of his arm.

Eh-Etsgnixscho! Ugh, hhh…’ His breath hitched, helplessly struggling to keep the sneezes as collective and unnoticed as possible. ‘…hhh-Knigschiio!!-Tsch’scho!-Eh-Kngx!!’schoo…’

‘Aw sweetie, bless you.’  Tristan said supportively, feeling utterly captivated by the alluring performance.

‘Thanks…’ Chad seemed embarrassed, searching the pocket of his black pants. Fishing up a pack of tissues, he revealed that he probably always carried some with him, just in case.

With his back to Tristan, Chad blew his nose vigorously. ‘Maybe we should get going,’ He proposed, facing Tristan while wiping off his nose. ‘I can’t stop sneezing, there’s something in the air here that’s clearly bothering me.’  Clearing his throat, he ended procedure with a wet sniff.

Implementing the sentences like it wasn’t a big deal; Tristan fathomed that Chad would never understand the sheer elation he felt by just a simple vision.

‘Yea, it got some funky smell going around.’ Tristan responded, feeling lightly euphoric in a sense.

‘…mm, my nose truly itches, it’s like a constant tickle.’

Usually Tristan would considered that sentence foreplay, but Chad acted seemingly unaware of the impact of the spoken words.

Picking up a pace, Chad piled up the items into the cart in a faster tempo. ‘Eggs, milk…’ He said out loud whilst checking the list.

Then he urgently stopped, reaching into his pocket for a new tissue. Unfolding it quickly over his flared nostrils, his head tilt back every so smoothly, whilst building up in small, hitching breaths.

‘Eh-Kitschh! Ugh…’

‘Bless you sweetie.’

Glancing at Tristan momentarily, he then hitched again, squeezing his eyes shut, ‘Hitschoo!-Knigscht!!! …ugh sorry, ..Hhhh-Eischkngx’choo!!’ He snapped forward roughly. ‘…sorry that one sounded awful.’ He murmured, massaging his itchy nose with the tissue.

‘…how about I get the items you’ve written down and you’ll go outside to get some fresh air?’

Lowering the tissue from his face, Chad’s nose was slightly turning red. ‘I’m fine.’ He gently shook his head.

‘You’re really sure?’

‘’Course.’  There it was again; the warm, promising smile, forming at Chad’s lips.

‘If you say so.’ Reaching out, Tristan grasped Chad’s hand.

Finishing off the shopping list, they were finally standing in line. Chad kept bringing his fingers up his face; sweeping a finger at the tip of his nose or just giving it a gentle rub.

‘I can’t wait to get home. This line is taking forever.’ Tristan uttered closely at Chad’s ear.

‘Yea.’ Chad cleared his throat. ‘The smell is still bugging me though, I can’t stand it.’

‘It is?’

‘Yea, don’t you feel it too?’

‘Hm? Not really.’

‘It’s so annoying.’ Chad rubbed at his nose again in an agitated manner. Sniffling more distinctly, he breathed out in a frustrated manner. ‘I’m gonna sneeze again.’ He voiced uneasily, turning away from Tristan, hiding his face into the fabric of the sleeve, ‘Ketschh!!- Eh-Hitschho!!-Eh-Knigsxcht!!! Hhh-Knixgsch!!!’scho…’

The sneezes came out so amazingly wet with an extremely pressured resistance.

‘Bless you… you’re okay with stifling the sneezes like that? They sound kind of harsh.’ Tristan pointed out silently.

‘Thank you…’ Chad collected himself, sweeping away some hair from his eyes and tucking it behind his ear. ‘…I’m really trying to, I don’t wanna bother anyone.’

‘Bother? Who’d be bothered?’

‘I know someone...’ Chad mumbled, bringing a tissue to his nose.

‘Who?’

They were next in line and had to cut the conversation short.

They’d just finished loading up the car and were seated inside. Tristan had taken the driver’s seat automatically.

Appearing unsettled, Chad looked out of the car window. Scratching his arm lightly, his lips escaped a soundless sigh.

‘Chad, you sure you’re okay? I can tell you’re troubled.’ Placing a hand on his thigh, Chad looked up and met his gaze.

‘Well… I tried to tell you in the supermarket…. something horrible happened at work today.’

Beginning to retell the event, Chad explained how someone at the office had scolded at him. It was during the usual morning meeting, when Chad had been awfully subjected to a sneezing fit. Trying to keep the outburst muffled and as quiet as possible, it still hadn’t been silent enough for one of the colleagues who uninhibitedly told him to keep it low. That the sneezes were too loud and disturbing the meeting and if he couldn’t keep them down, he should at least have the courtesy to leave the room.

Chad retold the story with great effort, in the midst of it all fighting against a sadness that came off like a lump in his throat.

‘What a fuckwhat.’ Tristan didn’t hold back. It was the stupidest thing he’d ever heard.

Chad reacted to the obscene profanity with a blank stare.

‘Don’t…’ He softly worded. ‘…say it like that.’

‘Why, he’s clearly a dumb fuck who should keep his mouth shut.’

‘Yea but-‘

‘I’m surprised he’s even got a job, brainless mother fucker.’

‘I’m partly at fault. I kept sneezing and it came out louder than I-‘

‘Are you fucking kidding me? You’re making excuses for that shithead?’

‘No…’ Chad expressed a bit guarded. ‘…I’m just, trying to explain what happened.’

‘He can eat shit for all I know. If I ever see him I’ll punch his face in.’

Chad looked down at his fingers which interlaced nicely together at his lap.

‘I’m sorry but it’s making me fucking upset hearing someone’s mistreating you like that. It’s so unfair. You’re so incredibly sweet, kind and generous and this person just say whatever shit comes to mind.’

‘Yea, well… what can I do?’ Chad conveyed a vulnerable smile at his lips, seemingly grateful for Tristan’s protectiveness.

‘What did you do?’

‘I left, of course…’ He blinked as tears formed in his eyes.

‘Awe… babe.’ Tristan flicked his head worryingly. ‘You’re too good for this world.’ He leaned in and kissed his lips. ‘…don’t let people walk all over you.’

Chad responded to the touch and wrapped his arms around Tristan’s neck.

Edited by Candy Dust

Aww :,) Thank you for writing this so quickly, I really loved it and how Tristan got so protective  ❤️  thank you for this, I hope you write lots more soon!

This was cute. I love how protective Tristan is 💙

I had another idea: Chad catches a cold but tries to convince Tristan it's bad allergies since Chad rarely gets sick. 😊

17 hours ago, dwaekki said:

Aww :,) Thank you for writing this so quickly, I really loved it and how Tristan got so protective  ❤️  thank you for this, I hope you write lots more soon!

Thank you 🤍 and thank you too for giving such inspiring ideas.

13 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

This was cute. I love how protective Tristan is 💙

I had another idea: Chad catches a cold but tries to convince Tristan it's bad allergies since Chad rarely gets sick. 😊

Thank you so much. 🤍 Oh that's an intriguing concept. 😏 I'll get on it.

wonderful story concept from 2shy222.

(mild strong language)

(a tad messy)

Chad’s misfortune

It was a quiet afternoon in the household. Later that evening they were going to a rock concert; something Tristan been looking forward to the entire week. Not only for experiencing amazing music, but also because he’d set up a meeting with his brother Wade at the same time. Growing up, they’d spent their youths listening to the band in question, making wonderful memorable memories as time had passed them by.

Eyeing the closet, Tristan thought about the attire for the night. Behind him Chad were balancing books within his arms, placing them one by one into the shelf in a stressful order. Sniffling on and off, he seemed quite tensed.

That morning, Chad had slept in and woken up tired. Constantly complaining about a dry throat, he’d spoken in a hoarse voice. Crawling out of bed, he’d hid in the bathroom. Spending hours in a relaxing bath, he’d been sneezing on and off, much to Tristan’s delight. He’d figured it was probably due to some new essential oil or bath bomb. Despite being sensitive to all that stuff, Chad still consumed and used it at least once a week.

‘Are you excited for tonight?’ Tristan asked, finally making his decision on a black shirt.

‘Yea.’ Chad replied, his voice still a little raucous. Rubbing at his nose with the back of his hand, he looked at the piece of clothing more closely. ‘I love that shirt on you.’ He vaguely pointed.

‘That’s why I’m wearing it tonight.’ Tristan winked.

‘Oh how nice…’ Chad exposed a timid smile. ‘At what time are we leaving?’

‘Around six, so in less than two hours.’

‘Lovely.’ Stroking a finger at the tip of his nose, Chad heavily sniffled.

‘How do you feel? You look a little worn out…’

‘Gee, thanks.’ Chad raised his well groomed eyebrows.

‘I’m just voicing concern, that’s all.’ Tristan shrugged.

‘It’s just allergies… I’ll be okay.’

‘You’re gonna take the antihistamines, right? Before we go?’

‘Sure.’

Reaching the arena, they stepped out of the vehicle and headed towards the entrance. Tristan felt excited, but also somewhat worried by an incident that’d just occurred in the car.

In the middle of conversation, Chad had started coughing. Shielding Tristan from the rapture, he’d kept several tissues over his nose and mouth. The cough then initiated a sneeze attack. Forceful, rough sneezes. Chad helplessly fighting to keep them subdued. The fit had been so intense, notably over eight sneezes.

Taken by arousal, Tristan was at first enthralled by lust. Calming himself down, he’d still been able to provide love and sweet comfort at his beloved’s disturbance.

Asking about Chad’s condition, he’d promised Tristan everything was fine. That his throat was okay and it was just allergies acting up. But still, Tristan found himself lightly burdened.

~*~

‘Hey… it’s so great seeing you both.’ Giving Tristan a hasty hug, Wade held up his knuckle, motioning for Chad to do the same and they bumped fists awkwardly.

‘Nice to see you, too.’ The tone in Chad’s voice undeniably congested.

‘You’ve got a cold?’ Wade asked, suddenly making sure there was some space between them.

‘No… it’s just, really bad allergies.’ Chad explained softly whilst sniffling discreetly.

‘Alright well let’s find out seats.’

Walking along the narrow isle towards the numbered seats, Chad continuously sniffled behind Tristan’s back, escalating a passion from within. The emotion itself was becoming uncontrollable. Tristan pledged to himself that no matter what, he had to keep focus.

Eh-Knitsch!! Hhh-Etschhh!’choo… Eh, hhhh-Knsxsch!!-Eschtsch!!-Aschoo!!-Eiistchiooo!!’

The attack came out rapidly and Tristan imagined feeling a faint mist at the touch of his neck. Spinning around to make sure Chad was okay, Tristan suddenly tripped upon his feet, stumbling with nothing to grab a hold onto, he fell and hit the concrete floor.

‘Oh my God, are you okay?’ Chad was quick to kneel down for support. ‘…honey, are you hurt?’

‘I’m fine…’ He worded somewhat abashed. Staggering up, Chad held on to his arm. In a stiff and uncomfortable motion, Tristan dusted off his jeans.

‘Always so clumsy, Tristan.’ His brother shook his head.

‘Shut up.’ Tristan clenched his jaw.

‘You sure you’re fine? Are you hurting somewhere?’

Pressing two fingers beneath his nostrils, Chad looked at him with deepest concern.

‘I’m okay sweetie.’ He gently kissed his forehead. ‘Are you, though?’

‘I’m alright. Just glad you’re okay.’ Wiping at his nose with the back of his hand, Chad finally reached into his pocket for some tissues.

Firstly drying off his fingers, he then put the tissue to his nose. Turning halfway, he blew it gently. Sighing with a faint hint of relief, he brought more tissues to his nose, blowing it harder.

Waiting for the concert to finally begin, Wade shared several photos on the display of his phone from the recent trip with his family. Watching Wade swiping through the collection, Tristan’s ears were met by a vocal, alarmingly hitching sound to his left.

Catching Chad in the middle of a presneeze expression, his open hand preoccupied by concealment for the release. Whilst keeping steadily it over his mouth, it barely covered his nose which nostrils flared from an itching intensity.

Unable to look away, Tristan watched as Chad build up deeper. Scrunching his nose, desperately trying to stop the inevitable, he then closed eyes with a strained emotion.

Eitsch!!’ He stifled violently, bobbing his head forward, ‘Eh-Hitschgnx!!-Kngsxh!!-Ketsch!!’choo… Eh-Gnuschh!!’schoo… ugh-ehh-Eitsch’gnisxcht!!-‘

Tristan swallowed hard, purely mesmerized as the suppressed sneezes kept exploding out from his distressed lover.

‘Bless you…’ He heard himself utter whilst Chad brought both hands over his nose and lips.

‘-Eitschhh!!!’ He snapped forward, stifling harshly, ‘…Eh-Eiiitschhh’choo!! Ugh.’ Gazing at Tristan, he then diverted his eyes in a humiliated manner. ‘I’m very sorry…’ He sniffled strongly with a bothered expression. ‘…truly, I’m a mess.’ Placing a bunch of tissues to his nose, he blew his nose with intense effort, the sound utterly clogged up.

‘That some allergies you got there.’ Wade grunted.

Eitsch!!’ Chad unexpectedly sneezed again into the damp tissues. ‘Uh-hhh-Wascheooo!’

'Babe...' Placing a hand on Chad’s knee, Tristan felt concerned.

‘I have to use the bathroom, excuse me.’ Chad rapidly stood, keeping the tissues to his nose.

‘Maybe I should come with you?’

‘I think Chad can handle himself. He’s a grown man.’ Wade butted in.

‘I’ll be right back honey.’ Putting a hand on Tristan’s shoulder, Chad gave it a light squeeze. ‘Sweet of you to ask, though.’ He breathed in congested sense.

~*~

Waiting for Chad to come back, the concert started. Incapable of fully enjoying the show, Tristan kept looking at the end of the isle.

About ten minutes later, Chad returned, slouching down at the seat. In his hand were a bunch of tissues that he kept bringing up to his nose. His usually stately posture had shrunken and he exposed a heartbroken look on his face.

Leaning towards his ear, Tristan kissed his cheek. ‘What took you so long?’

‘I…’ He sniffled uncontrollably, completely stuffed up. ‘I think I’ve caught a cold.’

‘Aw no, really? But you never get sick.’ Lovingly gracing his lips at his cheek once more, Tristan felt some sort of appeasement.

‘I know….’ Bringing his fist up, he coughed into it. ‘…excuse me.’ He wiped with the tissues at his reddened nose.

‘Let’s go.’ Grabbing Chad’s hand, Tristan motioned him to follow.

‘No but the concert. I can’t. We can’t. Please.’ Chad almost begged.

‘You’re sick. It’s not sensible to stay here and have you getting worse.’

Pondering, Chad rubbed with the tissues at his hypersensitive nostrils.

‘Come on.’ Tristan beckoned.

Giving a deep sigh, Chad surrendered.

‘Where are you guys going??’ Wade wondered, shouting over the blasting music.

‘Chad’s sick, I gotta take him home.’

‘I knew it! He shouldn’t be out, though. Spreading germs everywhere!’

‘That’s fucking rude, it ain’t his fault.’ Tristan replied defensively.

‘Whatever you say. We’ll stay in touch!’

Once outside, while walking back to the car, Chad was inflicted by another sneezing fit. Keeping a safe distance from Tristan, he sneezed once freely to the side, then catching the violent sneezes into the ball of tissues.

‘Aw bless you babe. You sound miserable, poor thing…’

‘T-thanks.’ He sniffled deeply as his nose began to drip. Clasping new tissues over his nose, he blew it harshly. ‘Your brother doesn’t seem to like me very much.’

‘Don’t mind him, he’s just a stubborn idiot.’

Gazing at Chad, Tristan found himself admiring Chad’s handsomeness. The refinement in the outfit he’d chosen for the evening. His beautiful hands with the long fingers that held on to the tissues to desperately. The shiny dark brown hair that framed his face.

‘You look stunning though.’ He complimented.

‘Oh Tristan…’ Chad replied affectionately. ‘You’re only saying that to make me feel better...’

‘It’s the truth.’

‘…thank you.’ Expressing a weakened smile, Chad tenderly took Tristan’s hand within his. Allowing his lips to have kiss at the top of it.

‘Aren’t you quite the gentleman.’ Tristan chuckled at the adoring maneuver.

Holding onto Tristan’s fingers more firmly, Chad placed the tissue over his nose with his free hand. Trying to keep a distance, he hitched with an immense depth.

‘Sorry… I’ll just… Eh-Knitsch!-Eritsch!!-Hitsch!!’schoo… oh goodness.’

Tristan chewed on his lower lip. ‘That’s one sneezy cold you’ve contracted…’ He uttered, trying his best to cool down.

‘Yea.’ Chad sighed from exhaustion. ‘…worst timing, too, eh?’ He spoke with bitterness.

‘I don’t care about that. The most important thing is for you to get better.’

Wrapping an arm his waist, Chad rested his head onto his shoulder.

Wowww, I loved how much sneezing there was! Especially the rapid and stifled fits, those are always my favourites hahaha, I'd love to soo you write your own dream scenario with these 2 and what that would look like? ❤️

Incredible 🤩. I'm at a loss for words at how this turned out 🥰 Thank you sooooooo much 💕

17 hours ago, dwaekki said:

Wowww, I loved how much sneezing there was! Especially the rapid and stifled fits, those are always my favourites hahaha, I'd love to soo you write your own dream scenario with these 2 and what that would look like? ❤️

Thank you so much. 🙏 Oh what would that be... I have several dream scenarios in mind with this couple lol. 🫠 I'll figure out which one to share. 🤍

11 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

Incredible 🤩. I'm at a loss for words at how this turned out 🥰 Thank you sooooooo much 💕

That is so sweet of you, 🤍 thank you so much. 😊

The extraordinary evening

It’d been a strenuous week for Tristan. Chad had been away for work, leaving Tristan alone for three days. Whilst Chad been absent, Tristan had managed to; ruin his new shirt with coffee stains, clumsily broken Chad’s favorite pot plant while vacuuming and he’d added far too much spices cooking tonight’s dinner. Hardly eaten at all, Chad had been trying to convince Tristan that the food ‘still was good’, just a little hot to his liking.

Sitting outside on the privacy of the back porch, they relaxed with a glass of red wine, happy to be reunited for the weekend. The warm humid weather added a nice touch to the atmosphere encircling them.

‘I’ve missed you.’ Chad said sentimentally, while Tristan in turn traced his finger at Chad’s upper arm.

‘I’ve missed you too. This week has been horrible without you.’

‘Really?’

‘Yea nothing’s been going my way. I think I’m hunted by bad luck without you.’

‘Aw that’s sounds terrible.’ Chad escaped a giggle.

‘It was.’

A moment of stillness embraced them.

‘I haven’t been sneezing for quite some time, now.’ Chad said out of the blue. ‘I mean, I’ve been doing it, just not, you know, around you.’

The spoken words alerted Tristan intently. The tranquilized moment immediately forgotten.

And what Chad had said was true – Tristan had missed all the wonderful opportunities of seeing his lover in any sneezy action, since they’d barely spent any quality time together. Mainly seeing each other early mornings or late evenings.

Quite moved by Chad’s honesty and awareness, Tristan thought that he was the only one engrossed in Chad’s sneezy tendencies – until now.

‘Uh, really?’ He worded an unclear reply, trying to conceal the ever growing excitement.

‘Yea? Or… maybe you haven’t noticed?’ Chad wondered doubtingly.

‘Uhm-‘

‘I mean, it’s not important.’ Chad hesitated. ‘Just something that popped into my head...’ His voice trailed off.

‘It’s definitely been noted...’ Tristan smirked uneasily.

‘So uhm…’ Chad interlaced his fingers in a nervous manner. ‘…you want to change that, or… maybe it’s not an issue?’

‘Are you offering?’

‘Err… I guess.’ His cheeks turning into a blushing hue. ‘I mean, it’s not a problem for me, if it’s something you like to do. I mean, for me to do, for you.’

‘You’re too cute.’ Tristan’s lips met Chad’s cheek. ‘How would you induce for me, then?’ He couldn’t help but enjoying the enticing turn in their conversation.

‘Ooh? I don’t know. What would you like for me to use?’

‘You may use whatever makes you comfortable.’

‘I’m up for anything...’ Chad volunteered shyly.

The words expressed stimulated Tristan into an indescribable infatuated intoxication. The invitation so pure, yet so incredibly tempting.

‘Uh okay.’ Sliding both hands through his hair, Tristan tried not to stare into his beloved’s eyes. ‘I guess uh, you mean like, anything?’

‘M-hm.’ Chad softly nodded.

Feeling beyond ecstatic, Tristan knew he had to reach a decision quickly.  But what would he choose? They’d hardly used any method for quite some time since Chad sneezed so naturally anyway.

‘Well uh let’s try… you know the cologne I got for Christmas? The one that set you off in like, seconds?’

Tristan suggested, reminiscing at the memory with warmth.

‘I remember…’ Chad replied, rubbing a knuckle at his nose. ‘…just talking about it makes my nose itchy. Let’s give it a try.’

‘I’ll go and get it?’

‘Yea.’

~*~

Finding a comfortable position, Tristan handed the cologne over.

Looking at it thoughtfully, Chad returned the gesture.

‘I want you to do it.’ He beckoned.

‘Me? You sure?’

‘Yes, go ahead.’ Chad pulled the lid off when Tristan placed a hand on his wrist.

‘Wait. You sure you wanna do this? I mean, you just came home from your trip and everything. Maybe you wanna rest up first or something?’ A guilty hint of conscious dwelled upon him.

‘I’m fine.’ Smiling graciously, Chad kissed his lips. ‘don’t worry.’

Tristan grabbed Chad’s neck and drew them closer. Their lips parted invitingly as their tongues connected.

‘I’m so weak for you…’ Chad whispered into his mouth, sending Tristan into a lustful devotion.

Kissing for several minutes, they slowly parted.

Taking the lid off properly of the cologne, Chad had a sniff at the small spray pump.

‘Ohh.’ Raising both shapely eyebrows, he cleared his throat.

‘You okay?’

‘That’s strong...’ He lightly coughed into his fist.

‘Too strong?’

‘No, no… It’s fine.’

‘You sure babe?’

‘M-hm.’ He motioned Tristan to proceed.

Tristan put his finger onto the atomizer. A fine mist hit the air from the instant pressure. Wincing, Chad coughed again. His nose twitching, he rubbed at it quickly. Breathing in through the nose, he exhaled with a faint tremble. The tender edges of his nostrils widened as a light sigh escaped his lips. ‘Eh.’ He hitched desperately, bringing both hands up to his face.

‘Eitsch!!-Eh-Kngsxsch!!-T’schoo!’-eh-Tsch!!! ...hhhh-Eh-Eitschhh’kngischo!!’

‘Amazing.’ Tristan uttered in almost a whisper.

Eitsch!!’choo…’ Blinking with tears in his eyes, Chad swept away some strands that’d fallen in his face. ‘Eh-Heh-Eitsch’knisxcht!!’

‘You’re so fucking stunning.’

‘… Thank you.’ Sniffling subtly, a curious and ardent look found his eyes. ‘Again..?’

‘Seriously?’

‘Yea.’ Chad sniffed. ‘I’m okay.’

Tristan pressed down the pump once more and larger mist of the aromatic scent filled the breezeless area.

Eh-‘

Hitching within an instant, Chad brought his cupped hand up for cover.

‘Eiitscho!-eh-Knigtscht’scho! Ugh… sorry, I-hhh!’ Chad lightly gasped, clasping both hands over his nose and mouth, ‘Eitsch!’-‘

In the middle of a midsneeze expression, Tristan tenderly touched Chad’s arms, motioning them down from covering his beautiful face.

Hitsch’knitsch!!’ Chad obliged, as he jerked forward to the side, still shielding Tristan from the messy stifling attack. –‘Asch’knitscho!!-Het’Knisch!!-Eh-Knignxt’schhh!!’

‘Oh wow, shit, babe…’

Wesch’gnischo!!’ Sniveling with a wet sound, Chad rubbed at his nose with the back of his hand. ‘Where’s the tissues...’ He quietly wondered.

Spotting a small box within his reach, Tristan handed some over.

‘Thanks.’ He responded with a repeated sniffle, gently stroking the paper beneath the nostrils.

‘You’re so beautiful.’

Meeting his eyes with a thankful notion, Chad leaned back against the cushions. ‘Aren’t you gonna bless me..?’ He asked just as delicately.

‘Uh-‘

‘I mean, you don’t have to…' He sniffled, keeping the tissue to his nose. 'I just love the politeness and the comfort it brings.’

‘I’d love to bless you.’ Tristan chuckled. Perceptively recollecting Chad mentioning the matter once before.

‘You find it silly of me?’ Wiping off his nose again with the tissue, Chad wrinkled his smooth forehead.

‘No, no sweetie, 'course not.’

Sitting up properly, Chad’s chest began to heave as a presneeze expression found his face.

All of a sudden someone’s phone went off.

Eh-Eitschh’tsch!! …’ Chad sneezed into his cupped hand, taking up his phone from his pocket with the other. He checked the display. ‘…it’s-Ghi’hits’schoo! … ehh-work, I have to take it.’ Rubbing at his nose frequently, Chad sniffled, clearing his throat noisily he then put the phone to his ear.

‘Chad? Yes, hello.’ He stood and walked a few steps. ‘…didn’t we discuss this at the meeting?’ Sniffling with a bothered expression, Chad pressed his right knuckle at his right nostril.

Meanwhile Tristan waited for Chad to finish the call.

‘…I thought we…’ Inhaling with a small quiver, he closed the nose with his thumb and finger, ‘…heh-Kntsch!-Gnn’tsch!!-Tsxchh!... hhh-Etscxstch!!-hhh-Knign'sch!!’ Chad stifled almost silently with great effort.

‘…excuse me. I thought we did.’ Exhaling with a sniffle, he gave Tristan a quick glance.

Tristan responded by wording ‘bless you’ inaudibly.

The gesture set off a spark in Chad’s eyes as he conveyed a grateful smile.

‘…You should ask Teresa about this. She’ll know what to do.’ Proceeding the conversation, Chad sniffled firmly. Reaching for more tissues out of the box, he kept it clutched in his hand. ‘Yea… just talk to her and get… back… one sec-‘  Lowering the phone from his ear, he turned away from the receiver. ‘Etschh!!-Hitsch!!’schoo… Eisch!-Etsch!-‘Eiiitsch!!-HhhWeesch’chiooo!!’ Sneezing freely, he almost doubled over.

‘Babe…’ Tristan swallowed. ‘… uh, bless you.’

Each sneeze had sent a thousand of sensations throughout Tristan body, rushing inside of him with infinite desires.

‘…thank you.’ Constantly sniffling, Chad brought the tissues to his nose. Blowing it as rapidly as possible, he cleared his throat before putting the phone back to his ear. ‘…so sorry about that. Just talk to her and get back to me tomorrow... Tonight? Okay? Fine, I got it. Right. Bye.’

‘You okay..?’

Still overwhelmed by passion and lust, Tristan felt utterly smitten as Chad sat down closely beside him.

‘Yea…’ Chad’s fingers found Tristan’s hand. ‘…I’m sorry… that was awkward.’ The sound of his voice a little stuffed up.

‘Sexily awkward.’ Tristan added, flashing a smile.

‘You’re so nutty sometimes.’ Chad kissed his cheek. ‘Sorry about the phone call, though. He’s gonna call me back shortly.’

‘Alright well, let’s pick up from where we left off some other time..?’

‘I’d love that.’

Wowww 😍 I know exactly how Tristan feels lmao, I love the silent blessing whilst Chad stifled, there's something so intimate about a secretive, direct blessing ❤️. I'd love to see them snuggling in bed whilst Chad stifles/ tries to sneeze quietly into Tristan's chest to not disturb the peace. Maybe Tristan keeps blessing him and holding him gently whilst he has the attack, reassuring him and Chad murmurs 'thank yous' back into his chest? I'm sorry if I'm requesting too much, I just love this story so much and you always write so well ❤️

2 hours ago, dwaekki said:

Wowww 😍 I know exactly how Tristan feels lmao, I love the silent blessing whilst Chad stifled, there's something so intimate about a secretive, direct blessing ❤️. I'd love to see them snuggling in bed whilst Chad stifles/ tries to sneeze quietly into Tristan's chest to not disturb the peace. Maybe Tristan keeps blessing him and holding him gently whilst he has the attack, reassuring him and Chad murmurs 'thank yous' back into his chest? I'm sorry if I'm requesting too much, I just love this story so much and you always write so well ❤️

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate it and thank you for always adding your thoughts about the chapters.

That's exactly how I feel about a secretive blessing too, it's so sweet and still confidental. 🤍

I love your requests so keep them coming lol. It's just  inspiring to me. I already have an idea about your recent one. 😍

Such a cute idea. I loved how Chad tried to be quiet while on the phone. I felt like I was there while it happened ☺️

Beautiful chapter as always. Love his smeeziness. The indulgence. So cute and sexy 

11 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

Such a cute idea. I loved how Chad tried to be quiet while on the phone. I felt like I was there while it happened ☺️

Thank you ever so much and I'm so glad to hear that, 🥰 that's exactly what I'd like you to feel. 

3 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Beautiful chapter as always. Love his smeeziness. The indulgence. So cute and sexy 

Thank you so much. 🙏🏻  Chad truly wants to please Tristan in every way that he possibly can.  

Posted (edited)

sweet request by dwaekki,

(a tad messy)

Netflix and Chill

Chad had been sneezing since coming home from work. Complaining about the weather and that spring was awfully early for that time of year, he’d groaned whilst wiping off his nose with a tissue for the 100th time that day. Or so he claimed. Tristan was only disappointed he’d missed all the rest of the 99 times.

Dressed in a soft t-shirt and boxers, Tristan waited for Chad to join him in the freshly made bed.

He’d lit some candles and set the light into a luminous wonder. Giving the room a pleasant and cozy feel.

Knixtsch!!’scho… Etschh!!-Eitschi!!-Eh-Asch-gnitsch!!’

Tristan overheard Chad’s sneezing fit, coming from the bathroom. He’d been gifted several of those attacks since dinner, figuring it was about that time Chad’s antihistamine's were wearing off. Chad had acted excessively charming, apologizing for every sneezy mess at the table.

‘Eitschi!’

Another sneeze woke Tristan up from his thoughts.

Unable to get a full view of the alluring event happening in their en suite, he tried to remain calm.

‘Eitsch’gnixtsch!!’

The stifled sneeze came across as incredibly harsh.

‘Bless you babe..!’

Stepping out of the bathroom, Chad kept a tissue to his nose.

‘Thank you…’ Replying a little stuffed up, he crawled under the covers in the bed. ‘…sorry I’m slow, I know you’ve been waiting.’ Chad snuggled closer.

‘There’s no rush. Take your time.’

‘Thank you.’ He replied a tad breathy. ‘I love the lit candles. You’re so romantic.’

‘I am, aren’t I?’ Tristan winked smoothly. ‘So which movie are we gonna watch this time?’ Wrapping an arm around Chad’s shoulders, Tristan began scrolling Netflix on the smart TV.

‘I don’t know…’ Chad gently sighed while rubbing the tissue at his nose. The tip turning a little pink from the motion.

‘Sci-fi?’

Taken over by an intense build up, Chad shook his head softly. Bringing the tissue over his mouth, his breath wavered as his nostrils trembled. With a deep frown, he closed his eyes.

Eiitsch!!’ He snapped forward roughly. The action caused Tristan to automatically loose his grip.

‘…Eh-Gnischh!!-Knigsch!!’schoo …goodness, I am so sorry, I’m truly trying to stop them…’ Chad uttered quite miserably.

‘You know I don’t mind babe.’

‘No, but… I mean, we’re trying to have a moment here and I keep interrupting, just… exploding.’ A hint of sadness swept over his face.

‘Hey, sweetie… listen, I don’t mind – at all. Okay?’

The words barely made a difference as Chad still looked overwhelmed by emotions – and allergies.

‘Come here.’ With a gentle touch, he motioned for Chad to come closer.

With a warm sense of gratitude, Chad laid down with his head at Tristan’s chest.

The feeling so soothing and loving.

Exhaling with a hint of content, Chad sniffled quietly.

‘How about a comedy instead? It’ll light up your mood.’

‘Yes please.’

A few minutes into the movie, Tristan was met by a tension at his chest. Chad curled up closer, cupping one hand desperately over his mouth.

Eh-We’tsch!!-Kntsch!!-Uh… Tisch’gnischo!!’

Jerking forward at the touch of Tristan skin, each stifled sneeze sent a blissful pressure. ‘Bless you…’ He leaned in and kissed Chad at his hair.

‘Thank you.’

An uncontrollable euphoria was brewing, whether Tristan wanted the emotion or not. It was pushed upon him, like a magnetic wave of enthrallment.

Caressing Chad over the arm with his fingertips, Tristan felt the faint goosebumps over his skin.

‘Are you cold..?’

‘No…’ Chad uttered with a stuffed up sniffle, ‘it just feels really nice.’

‘Aw sweets.’ Tristan kissed him over the head once more.

About 15 minutes passed without any significant problem, except for the thick, repeated sniffle from his devoted lover. A sound that consistently started to sound more and more congested. Sniffling with a stronger attempt each time, Chad seemingly had enough.

‘Sorry.’ He sat up. ‘I need to… freshen up.’

‘Oh okay.’

Pausing the movie, Tristan watched as Chad slipped into the bathroom. A strong, gurgling sound was heard from inside. Then silence. The another similar occurrence that wasn’t as forceful.

‘All better.’ Chad looked rather at peace as he opened the door. Returning to bed, he found the same sweet spot at Tristan’s chest.

‘What’s up?’

‘Nothing, I just used some of the nasal spray, it seemed to clear some of the stuffiness.’

‘Good call sweetie.’

‘Thanks.’ Gently smiling, Chad diverted his attention to the TV screen.

Rubbing a finger at his nose, Chad then kept it there for several minutes. After a while, he began rubbing at it more frequently, until he cupped his hand over it completely.

K’tisch!’

The light shudder of the unstoppable embraced Tristan’s body.

‘Bless you…’

‘Thank you.’

Seconds passed.

‘Eh-Ktsch!!’schoo… Eh-heh-eiitsch’kntsch!!’

‘Bless you sweetie.’ His fingers met the softness of Chad’s hair. ‘I thought the spray was helpful?’

‘Thanks.’ Sniffling now with a watery sound, Chad rubbed at the nose irritatingly. ‘..I thought so too but it’s making my nose tickle all over again.’

‘Oh.’ Tristan swallowed, compelled by the word ‘tickle’. ‘Then I suppose-‘

‘Sorry, I’m haveh-eh-‘ Inhaling with immense depth, Chad buried his face into Tristan’s t-shirt for cover. ‘Gni’tSCH!! ugh… Heh-Ketschh!!-Eitsch’chom!’T’schoom!’-Eitsch’gnixtschomh!! Ugh… please forgive me.’

‘Awe babe…’

As excited as Tristan felt in that very moment, he was still challenged by the imminent passions. He wanted to be conducive and supportive at his beloved’s side, but he also coped with doubtful thoughts as if the compassion conducted ever was enough.

‘Let me get you some tissues.’ He offered, reaching over the tissue box at the nightstand.

Grasping them with a thankful notion, Chad put the tissues over his nose. ‘…thank you so much.’

Turning away from Tristan in the bed, he blew his nose firmly. Wiping the material at his reddened nose, Chad exposed a frustrated look. Laying back down, he cuddled up at Tristan’s shoulder.

‘Now, where were we…’ Pressing play, Tristan was determined to at least follow some of the enactment. So far, he’d barely grasped what the narrative was all about.

Beneath him Chad continuously sniffled. Bringing his hand up now and then to have a soft brush at the twitching nose.

‘Feels like I’m gonna sneeze again…’ He said quite breathily, waving one of the wrinkly tissues in front of his face as his expression turned blank.

‘Aw sweetie.’

Tilting his head back, Tristan caught a glimpse of the tender nostrils at Chad’s sensitive nose, trembling ever so fast but subtly, fighting off the uncontrollable itch.

‘EitschhHH!’ Chad stifled harshly against the balled up tissue. The wetness slipped right through and Tristan was met by small droplets at his arm.

‘Sorryhh-Ah-Eitschhh’knitsch!!’ Placing both hands over his mouth, Chad jerked forward again. Composing himself, he looked beyond embarrassed. ‘…I’m so sorry Tristan.’ Grabbing several tissues in a hurry, he wiped the material over Tristan’s arms and chest and places where it didn’t even landed.

‘I’m fine…’ Tristan couldn’t help but chuckle at Chad’s nervous mannerisms.

‘You sure?’ Chad truly appeared devastated. ‘I’m repulsive. I can’t even sneeze properly.’

‘Stop, you’re making absolute no sense at all. I’m fine. More than fine, actually.’ Smiling with an honest outlook, Chad seemed smitten by the gesture and returned the favor but with a bashful notion.

‘See? We’re all good.’ Tristan kissed him on the lips.

‘I’m sorry.’

‘Don’t be, I mean it.’

Chad sniffled with a soft nod. Billowing the pillow, he lay down against it but this time making sure there was some distance between him and Tristan.  

The movie proceeded. But Tristan found it hard to concentrate with Chad repetitive sniffle to his left.

‘EhKnitsch!!-Eh-Eitschh!!... T’schhh!!-ugh-Ketschn’itsch!!’ Chad stifled the sudden sneezes into the crook of his arm. ‘…just stop already…’ He mumbled with a light sigh.

‘Bless you again… but what’cha doing over there? Come.’ Persistently, Tristan pulled at Chad’s arm, not satisfied until he capitulated.

Placing the duvet over them both, Tristan put extra effort making sure Chad was cuddled up.

‘You’re so sweet, thank you.’ The tone of his voice so soft and doting, Chad’s lips met the touch of Tristan’s arm in endearing tenderness.

‘Comfy?’

‘More than comfy.’

Edited by Candy Dust

Yesss 😭😭 I feel bad for Chad sometimes but also I do love his sneezing... thank you for this!! I'd love to see Tristan sneeze at some point 

I just love these boys.  Chad has an endearing personality and Tristan is so good at taking care of him without embarrassing him.  

I logged into my ancient account just to comment and say how much I love this story. Chad's embarrassment was so cute here and your sneeze spellings are always amazing!!

This was super adorable 🥰 Tristan loving every second while Chad gets more frustrated 🫠. Could you please write another sick Tristan story? Maybe he caught it from Chad?

On 3/31/2024 at 3:59 PM, Catsgotyourtounge said:

OMG YESSS

Thank you! 🤍

On 3/31/2024 at 4:15 PM, dwaekki said:

Yesss 😭😭 I feel bad for Chad sometimes but also I do love his sneezing... thank you for this!! I'd love to see Tristan sneeze at some point 

Thank you so much. 🤍 Oh he will.

On 3/31/2024 at 9:24 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

Oh my, what sweet indulgence!!! 

Awe thanks so much. 🙏

On 4/1/2024 at 9:38 PM, Privatedancer said:

I just love these boys.  Chad has an endearing personality and Tristan is so good at taking care of him without embarrassing him.  

I'm so happy to hear that, 🤍 thank you so much.

On 4/1/2024 at 11:59 PM, sunsneezes said:

I logged into my ancient account just to comment and say how much I love this story. Chad's embarrassment was so cute here and your sneeze spellings are always amazing!!

I'm very glad you did cause hearing it makes me so happy. It's one of the sweetest comments I've gotten. 🤍Thank you ever so much!

7 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

This was super adorable 🥰 Tristan loving every second while Chad gets more frustrated 🫠. Could you please write another sick Tristan story? Maybe he caught it from Chad?

Thank you. 🙏 Haha yea. Poor Chad. I'm gonna post something very shortly.