Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chad and Tristan (mxm)

Candy Dust

I'm speechless. This was everything and more! Thank you x A Million 😱🥰!!!!! 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Candy Dust

• Leafeon78

• Juto

• Pyrus_Fangmon

On 2/28/2024 at 6:21 PM, dwaekki said:

Omg cute! I feel bad for Tristan but I'm glad Chad is so caring 🥰

Thank you. 🤗 yes Chad truly wants what's best for Tristan.

On 2/29/2024 at 5:07 AM, AntheaHolmes said:

Oh I love this. Let's give Tristan some TLC. Go Chad. 😄

Thank you so much. haha yea, 👏 go Chad lol.

16 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

I'm speechless. This was everything and more! Thank you x A Million 😱🥰!!!!! 

You're welcome, so glad you liked it. 🫠

(strong language)

(a tad messy?)

(lovely request by dwaekki)

Since the cruise trip had been more or less of failure, Tristan felt he needed to make amends by taking Chad out for the night.

He’d chosen a magnificent restaurant with an Italian flavor. Praised online for delicious food and exotic atmosphere, he instantly knew it was the perfect choice.

They were seated by a nice table for two by the window. Letting his eye wander, Tristan acknowledged that every table were embellished in a colorful bouquet of flowers. Sending him a faint worry that it might set off a reaction in Chad.

Looking at him from across the table, Tristan admired Chad’s facial features in the glamorous luminescence. The gentle shadows casting enchanting reflections at Chad’s high cheekbones and jawline. He let his gaze travel up to his eyes, so full of tenderness and wonder. Down to the exquisite frame of the small nose, the rounded nostrils giving it a sensual look. He was seductively overcome by forbidden thoughts of kissing it.

Catching Tristan observing him, Chad responded by shyly flicking at some hair that’d fallen in his eyes. He cleared his throat and gave his nose a quick rub.

The waitress arrived with the champagne, popped it open and filled their glasses.

‘I’ll be right back with your meals.’

‘Thank you.’ Replying with a thankful smile, Chad kept checking the black tie at his neck.

‘You look stunning.’ Tristan commended.

‘Tristan…’ Chad uttered his name softly, surprised by the sudden compliment.

The scent of the flowers, positioned stately on the table in the middle, lingered in the air. Somewhat disturbing the peaceful energy around them. Tristan understood that it was just a matter of time until an inescapable allergic action was about to occur. Taking his mind off the alluring thought, Tristan grasped the champagne glass.

‘To us…’ He flashed a smile.

‘To us.’ Having a sip of the bubbly beverage, Chad suddenly winced and rapidly placed the glass down onto the table. ‘…the bubbles w-went straight up my nose.’ He almost stammered, coughing into his fist.

It was the second time Tristan witnessed Chad reacting to the sparkling liquid and he found himself especially intrigued by the incident.

‘Are you okay?’ He slowly asked, watching how Chad unfolded the napkin that’d lay elegantly below the cutlery.

‘Y-yea…’ Replying shakily, Chad covered his nose with it gently.

‘You sure?’

He gave a light nod behind the cloth and he kept the posture for several seconds, until his breath began to hitch. Tristan observed the tempting motion intently.

‘Eh-Kntsch!!-Eh-Kngxsch!!-choo…Eh-Retschhh!!…oh.’ The stifles were exceptionally hard and his hands trembled from each forceful sneeze.

‘Bless you.’

Eh-Ritschhhh!!-choo…’

The sound, strong, wet and enticing. Tristan bit his lower lip as Chad lowered the napkin. Using the back of his hand, he rubbed at the sensitive nose indignantly.

‘Bless you again beautiful,’ Tristan uttered, trying to hide the fact that on the inside he was on fire.

‘Thank you. That came out of nowhere…’ Giving a light sigh, Chad paused to sniffle. ‘…eh, ‘scuse me’ He wiped at the nose, before bringing the napkin down.

‘You okay though?’

‘Yes.’

Trying to reassure Tristan with a soft nod, Chad wasn’t able to hide the faint quiver at his nostrils.

Their meals came in, looking just as perfect as predicted.

‘Thank you, it looks heavenly.’ Chad graciously expressed to the waitress who smiled and walked off.

While Tristan had a mouthful of spaghetti, Chad was just about to put his fork into the pasta when his motions stopped.

‘Babe, what’s up?’

‘It’s, just….’ Rubbing at his nose in a frustrated manner, he sniffled profoundly. ‘…I’m gonna sneeze again,’ He uttered helplessly with erratic breaths. Bringing both up hands to cover his face, he gently titled his head back. ‘Eschh-ew!-Aschheo!!-sorryh-… Uh-Waschhhchio!!…eh, Eschooo!! ugh.’

‘Aw babe bless you. Are you allergic to the champagne?’

‘Must be the… Eeeiitscheeew! …sorry, flowers.’

‘I’m gonna ask them to remove them.’ Tristan stood.

‘….Eh-Weschh!!-choo… please, don’t.’ Reaching swiftly for the napkin, Chad’s nose began to drip, a mini glimmering hint just below his nostrils. Wiping his nose carefully, Chad exhaled.  ‘…the arrangement’s so pretty, I don’t wanna be a burden.’

‘You’re not a burden babe.’

‘But… Eischoooo!!’ He snapped into the napkin. ‘…oh my goodness.’

‘It’s okay, I’ll just go and tell them.’

Tristan returned and the bouquet was quickly removed. All the while Chad fought to subside the intensity of a new sneezing fit, forcefully stifling the wet sneezes into the damp napkin.  ‘I’m sorry, I have to go blow my nose.’ He finally caved in with a sigh.

‘Why can’t you do it here?’

‘Hm? Here?’ Chad’s eyes expressed concern. ‘…but I’m right in front of you…’

‘It’s just me babe. Besides, I don’t mind, you know…’

‘Oh I don’t know…’ Avoiding the proposal, Chad cheeks turned into a rosy hue.

‘Use mine, it’s fresh.’ Tristan offered the napkin over the table like a gentleman.

Chad hesitated, but eventually accepted the soft cloth.

‘I suppose I can’t refuse such a sweet maneuver.’ He softly confessed.

As Tristan had another sip of champagne, Chad seemingly pondered. His poor nostrils still quivering, he rubbed the napkin at it. Giving a wet sniffle, he appeared succumbed by mixed emotions.

Tristan, on the other hand, felt beyond excited. Patiently waiting for Chad to make the next move.

‘Okay… here it comes.’ Chad finally surrendered. Embarrassed, he put the napkin with both hands over the nose. A gentle frown formed at his forehead as he pressed, revealing a soft gurgling sound. He abruptly paused with a painful expression. ‘Sorry I know I sound terrible.’ He apologized with a congested tone.

Tristan didn’t know what he was talking about, he felt like devouring Chad right then and there.

‘You’re fucking amazing...’ He whispered, captivated by the tantalizing performance.

With that note, Chad proceeded. Finishing off by gently sliding the napkin at the now reddening nostrils.

‘I hope that was to your liking…’ He blushed, placing the napkin onto the table.

‘Do it again.’ Tristan urged exhilarated with a playful wink.

The corners of Chad’s lips found a joyous smile. ‘Maybe someday.’

‘That’s all I need.’

The rest of the evening was spent wonderfully between the couple without any major interruption and Chad was finally able to enjoy the dinner.

5 hours ago, Candy Dust said:

(strong language)

(a tad messy?)

(lovely request by dwaekki)

Since the cruise trip had been more or less of failure, Tristan felt he needed to make amends by taking Chad out for the night.

He’d chosen a magnificent restaurant with an Italian flavor. Praised online for delicious food and exotic atmosphere, he instantly knew it was the perfect choice.

They were seated by a nice table for two by the window. Letting his eye wander, Tristan acknowledged that every table were embellished in a colorful bouquet of flowers. Sending him a faint worry that it might set off a reaction in Chad.

Looking at him from across the table, Tristan admired Chad’s facial features in the glamorous luminescence. The gentle shadows casting enchanting reflections at Chad’s high cheekbones and jawline. He let his gaze travel up to his eyes, so full of tenderness and wonder. Down to the exquisite frame of the small nose, the rounded nostrils giving it a sensual look. He was seductively overcome by forbidden thoughts of kissing it.

Catching Tristan observing him, Chad responded by shyly flicking at some hair that’d fallen in his eyes. He cleared his throat and gave his nose a quick rub.

The waitress arrived with the champagne, popped it open and filled their glasses.

‘I’ll be right back with your meals.’

‘Thank you.’ Replying with a thankful smile, Chad kept checking the black tie at his neck.

‘You look stunning.’ Tristan commended.

‘Tristan…’ Chad uttered his name softly, surprised by the sudden compliment.

The scent of the flowers, positioned stately on the table in the middle, lingered in the air. Somewhat disturbing the peaceful energy around them. Tristan understood that it was just a matter of time until an inescapable allergic action was about to occur. Taking his mind off the alluring thought, Tristan grasped the champagne glass.

‘To us…’ He flashed a smile.

‘To us.’ Having a sip of the bubbly beverage, Chad suddenly winced and rapidly placed the glass down onto the table. ‘…the bubbles w-went straight up my nose.’ He almost stammered, coughing into his fist.

It was the second time Tristan witnessed Chad reacting to the sparkling liquid and he found himself especially intrigued by the incident.

‘Are you okay?’ He slowly asked, watching how Chad unfolded the napkin that’d lay elegantly below the cutlery.

‘Y-yea…’ Replying shakily, Chad covered his nose with it gently.

‘You sure?’

He gave a light nod behind the cloth and he kept the posture for several seconds, until his breath began to hitch. Tristan observed the tempting motion intently.

‘Eh-Kntsch!!-Eh-Kngxsch!!-choo…Eh-Retschhh!!…oh.’ The stifles were exceptionally hard and his hands trembled from each forceful sneeze.

‘Bless you.’

Eh-Ritschhhh!!-choo…’

The sound, strong, wet and enticing. Tristan bit his lower lip as Chad lowered the napkin. Using the back of his hand, he rubbed at the sensitive nose indignantly.

‘Bless you again beautiful,’ Tristan uttered, trying to hide the fact that on the inside he was on fire.

‘Thank you. That came out of nowhere…’ Giving a light sigh, Chad paused to sniffle. ‘…eh, ‘scuse me’ He wiped at the nose, before bringing the napkin down.

‘You okay though?’

‘Yes.’

Trying to reassure Tristan with a soft nod, Chad wasn’t able to hide the faint quiver at his nostrils.

Their meals came in, looking just as perfect as predicted.

‘Thank you, it looks heavenly.’ Chad graciously expressed to the waitress who smiled and walked off.

While Tristan had a mouthful of spaghetti, Chad was just about to put his fork into the pasta when his motions stopped.

‘Babe, what’s up?’

‘It’s, just….’ Rubbing at his nose in a frustrated manner, he sniffled profoundly. ‘…I’m gonna sneeze again,’ He uttered helplessly with erratic breaths. Bringing both up hands to cover his face, he gently titled his head back. ‘Eschh-ew!-Aschheo!!-sorryh-… Uh-Waschhhchio!!…eh, Eschooo!! ugh.’

‘Aw babe bless you. Are you allergic to the champagne?’

‘Must be the… Eeeiitscheeew! …sorry, flowers.’

‘I’m gonna ask them to remove them.’ Tristan stood.

‘….Eh-Weschh!!-choo… please, don’t.’ Reaching swiftly for the napkin, Chad’s nose began to drip, a mini glimmering hint just below his nostrils. Wiping his nose carefully, Chad exhaled.  ‘…the arrangement’s so pretty, I don’t wanna be a burden.’

‘You’re not a burden babe.’

‘But… Eischoooo!!’ He snapped into the napkin. ‘…oh my goodness.’

‘It’s okay, I’ll just go and tell them.’

Tristan returned and the bouquet was quickly removed. All the while Chad fought to subside the intensity of a new sneezing fit, forcefully stifling the wet sneezes into the damp napkin.  ‘I’m sorry, I have to go blow my nose.’ He finally caved in with a sigh.

‘Why can’t you do it here?’

‘Hm? Here?’ Chad’s eyes expressed concern. ‘…but I’m right in front of you…’

‘It’s just me babe. Besides, I don’t mind, you know…’

‘Oh I don’t know…’ Avoiding the proposal, Chad cheeks turned into a rosy hue.

‘Use mine, it’s fresh.’ Tristan offered the napkin over the table like a gentleman.

Chad hesitated, but eventually accepted the soft cloth.

‘I suppose I can’t refuse such a sweet maneuver.’ He softly confessed.

As Tristan had another sip of champagne, Chad seemingly pondered. His poor nostrils still quivering, he rubbed the napkin at it. Giving a wet sniffle, he appeared succumbed by mixed emotions.

Tristan, on the other hand, felt beyond excited. Patiently waiting for Chad to make the next move.

‘Okay… here it comes.’ Chad finally surrendered. Embarrassed, he put the napkin with both hands over the nose. A gentle frown formed at his forehead as he pressed, revealing a soft gurgling sound. He abruptly paused with a painful expression. ‘Sorry I know I sound terrible.’ He apologized with a congested tone.

Tristan didn’t know what he was talking about, he felt like devouring Chad right then and there.

‘You’re fucking amazing...’ He whispered, captivated by the tantalizing performance.

With that note, Chad proceeded. Finishing off by gently sliding the napkin at the now reddening nostrils.

‘I hope that was to your liking…’ He blushed, placing the napkin onto the table.

‘Do it again.’ Tristan urged exhilarated with a playful wink.

The corners of Chad’s lips found a joyous smile. ‘Maybe someday.’

‘That’s all I need.’

The rest of the evening was spent wonderfully between the couple without any major interruption and Chad was finally able to enjoy the dinner.

Oh these two are so adorable! Thanks for the update. 

Aww, they're so cute 😭😭 I love how excited Tristan gets each time Chad sneezes and how he compliments him every time 😍 hope to read more soon!

Awww they are too cute 🥰 what a wonderful update 

On 3/1/2024 at 11:22 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

Oh these two are so adorable! Thanks for the update. 

Thank you for reviewing. 🥰

On 3/2/2024 at 1:54 AM, dwaekki said:

Aww, they're so cute 😭😭 I love how excited Tristan gets each time Chad sneezes and how he compliments him every time 😍 hope to read more soon!

Thank you and I have to agree, it is cute lol. I've started on a new chapter. 😊

On 3/2/2024 at 3:09 AM, Catsgotyourtounge said:

Omg LOVEEEEZDD THISSS

Thank you so much!  🙏

19 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

Awww they are too cute 🥰 what a wonderful update 

Very kind of you, 😊 thank you.

Posted (edited)

(I’d like to say that my writing skills are a little rusty right now, since I haven’t been writing for years. I just found the urge to update again, so I hope that’s alright.)

Now on with the Next chapter. 😊

(strong language)

(pg 13?)

Tristan was greeted by a loving kiss at his lips. The whiff of fresh shower gel swept up his nose as Chad sat down at the table beside him.

The coffee shop was semi full this afternoon. The gloomy weather outside gave the atmosphere inside a cosy feeling with lit candles and a jazzy tune in the background.

‘I took the privilege of ordering you hot chocolate.’ Tristan pointed out proudly. ‘Where have you been looking so wet and sexy?’ He continued, appreciating the glossy look in Chad’s hair.

‘Heh… thank you.’ Stirring the cup, Chad sniffled. ‘I just had a few laps in the communal pool… even though I’m…’ Lowering his voice, he appeared embarrassed. ‘…I’m highly sensitive to the chlorine.’

‘Oh.’ Tristan worded. Astounded by the seductive unveiling, he was for a moment at loss of words. ‘…sorry you didn’t take me with you, then.’ He followed up with a smile.

‘The sneezing always hits me later.’ Chad rubbed two fingers under his nose, sniffling gently. ‘Usually takes about an hour for it to start... I don’t know why. And uhm… that’s why I wanted to see you, so urgently.’ He elucidated with a soft blush.

‘How did I ever get so lucky finding someone like you.’ Tristan met his lips again and Chad responded eagerly under the touch.

‘I’m the one who’s lucky…’ He quietly uttered as they parted.

‘Do you want something to eat after such a workout? Maybe a sandwich?’ Tristan suggested, switching the subject.

‘That’d be nice, thank you.’ Nodding slowly, Chad reached for a tissue from the box at the table.

As Tristan stood in line, his ears were met by soft, noticeable sound. Detecting the lovely noise, Chad was just about done blowing his nose. With a focused look in his eyes, he then gently squeezed his eyes shut as his head bobbed forward, sneezing almost inaudibly into the tissues. The sneezes came out so quick that Tristan barely had time to respond. Caught by an intense mixture of euphoric arousal, he found it hard to concentrate.

‘Yes?’ The cashier stood tiredly, with a hand resting on his hip. ‘Are you going to order today or what?’

Returning to the table, Tristan somewhat slammed down the tray. ‘Here you go...’

‘Thank you so much.’ Chad expressed humbly.

‘…and bless you.’ Tristan added knowingly, sitting down.

‘…oh, you noticed?’ Gazing down timidly, Chad sniffed while tearing off a piece of bread.

‘I always do.’

‘You’re so sweet.’ Giving his cheek a quick kiss, Chad then had another bite of the sandwich.

‘The cashier over there was giving me such a shitty attitude.’ He expressed moodily.

‘Who?’ Chad turned, setting his eyes on the guy behind the counter.

‘Don’t look. He’s definitely in the wrong field of work, just sayin’.’

‘Maybe he’s just having a rough day….’ Sniffling more intensively, Chad faced the table. ‘I’ll have a meeting later.’ Grasping the hot chocolate, he seemed to be in a little hurry.

‘When will you be home..?’

‘Oh I don’t know, maybe… around… ’ As Chad’s voice trailed off, placing the cup down in slow motion.

Tristan figured he was deep in thought, when suddenly, he overheard a shaky breath at his side.  Cupping one hand, just about shielding his mouth, Tristan was granted a perfect view of the quivering nostrils at Chad’s tensed nose. With a faint gasp, Chad snapped forward.

Eischio!!-Ketschoo!-Weschi-iiew!!’

‘Bless-‘

EEiischieeeew!!!! … ugh, sorry. Told you it was bound to happen.’ He exhaled with a faint giggle.

‘Shit, babe, bless you.’

‘Thank you…’ Sniffling, he steadily covered with his hand in the same position, ‘…but eh, I don’t think I’m finihhh-iiEEschiooo!! Ugh… uh-Wascheooo!!’ He roughly rocked forward.

‘You’re killin’ me….’ He mumbled, shifting in the chair uncomfortably.

‘I’m sorry, I’m just gonna...’ Excusing himself, Chad turned away to blow his itchy nose.

‘I didn’t know you were that allergic to chlorine?’ Tristan pondered openly.

‘…I thought I’d told you..?’ Trying to compose himself, Chad released a stuffed up voice. ‘…it can be quite embarrassing, though.’

‘I can imagine.’ Tristan shivered, imagining himself in such a situation.

‘…but I’m sort of used to it...’ Rubbing at his nose, he reached for a new tissue. ‘…sorry, this tickle is driving me insane.’ Turning away for a second time, Chad began to blow his nose more strongly. Stopping abruptly, it seemed the act had captured the inevitable trigger. ‘Ugh.’

Tristan watched how his shoulders heaved from each breath, until he snapped into the tissues.

Eh-Knitsch!!-Knxscho!-ehhh-Ketsch!!!-chooo... eh-ESCHioo!! ..my goodness, so sorry those were intense.’ Facing Tristan, Chad wiped at the edges of his nose discreetly.

‘It’s more than okay babe.’ Tristan lightly chuckled. He couldn’t fathom why Chad felt the need to apologize about something that Tristan found utterly breathtaking.

Taking another sip of the chocolate, Chad placed the cup right in front him, making sure the glass was in the right position. ‘…sorry, just my OCD acting up.’ He giggled.

‘So I hope the meeting’s not going to take forever this time..?’

‘No… it shouldn’t.’ Chad glanced down at the watch at his wrist. ‘I have to leave in a moment, though.’ He sniffled in a congested tone, stroking one finger at the nose.

Wrapping an arm around him, Tristan held him close. ‘Thank you.’ He kissed his cheek tenderly.

‘For…? ugh, sorry, I have tohh-’ Instantly, Chad clasped both hands over his face, squeezing his eyes shut tight. The stifled sneezes burst out and his body trembled from the force.

‘Bless.’ Tristan worded, transfixed by the image and the feeling of having him so intimately.

‘I’m truly sorry…’ Bringing the tissue up to his nose, Chad wiped at it repeatedly. ‘…you were saying?’

‘You’re so beautiful.’

Chad gazed at him with adoration. His eyes seemed to tear up.

‘Thank you...’ Tristan continued. ‘...for everything, you're amazing.’

‘Thank you… too.’ Chad blinked. Reaching for a handful of tissues, he brought some at the corner of his eyes.

‘You okay?’

‘Oh I’m fine…. just uhm, you know...’ He sniffed. ‘..I need to go. I’ll see you at home.’ He swiftly kissed his cheek and left.

Edited by Candy Dust

I love stifles so much you have no idea! This was so amazing to read and thank you for another great update 🥰. I really hope to see more stifles from either of them soon 🙏

This keeps getting better and better!

Awww soo cute 💕 if you need any story ideas I have a few 😉🙃

On 3/3/2024 at 12:51 PM, dwaekki said:

I love stifles so much you have no idea! This was so amazing to read and thank you for another great update 🥰. I really hope to see more stifles from either of them soon 🙏

Thank you so much, glad you enjoy. ☺ 

On 3/4/2024 at 3:59 AM, Catsgotyourtounge said:

This keeps getting better and better!

So happy to hear that. :)

On 3/4/2024 at 7:33 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

It's wonderfully written. Thank you. 

Thank you, too. 🙏🏻 Means a lot. 

16 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

Sure. :) I've already begun a new chapter but I'm always open for requests. 😏

16 hours ago, Candy Dust said:
On 3/5/2024 at 12:20 PM, 2SHY222 said:

Sure. :) I've already begun a new chapter but I'm always open for requests. 😏

One idea I have out of many: They go camping with friends or family and Tristan discovers Chad is allergic/sensitive to the smoke from the campfire. (I'm currently camping with family which inspired this idea 😊)

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

One idea I have out of many: They go camping with friends or family and Tristan discovers Chad is allergic/sensitive to the smoke from the campfire. (I'm currently camping with family which inspired this idea 😊)

It's a great idea. I've always wanted to write a story/segment with someone allergic to smoke. I once added it a little in a non sneeze fictional story, but I never dared to add any actual  sneezing in it lol. So yes, I'm totally up for it. ☺

Have a nice vacation. 🕶

Edited by Candy Dust

story request, 2shy222 🙂

(pg - 13?)

The soothing surroundings of nature’s tranquility was just the element that the couple needed, after long hours of working in the city.

The lovely scent of the earthy forest sipped right through, fulfilling them with new energy.

‘You remembered taking the histamines, right?’

Judging from the grassy smell, Tristan knew that without it, Chad would be affected in no time.

‘Of course honey.’ Chad smiled towards him, looking awfully cute in a blue cap.

‘How long is this gonna take us, though? Feels like we’ve been walking forever.’ Lightly panting, Tristan walked on, juggling three bags at once towards the destination.

‘According to the gps, we should be there in no time.’

Reaching the spot, Tristan immediately slumped down in an unfolded camping chair. ‘…nobody told me camping takes a lot of work.’ He said in a tired, yet playful tone.

‘You’re doing great.’ Chad replied graciously.

‘Hey you’re here..!’ A woman approached them with a strutting step.

‘Laura, great seeing you again…’

Chad and Laura embraced.

‘Hey, you.’ Tristan greeted Chad’s friend with a sheepish grin, giving her a quick hug.

‘…you’ve brought Richard?’ He asked as they parted.

‘Yea, he’s around here somewhere. Probably having a look out for spiders. He hates those suckers.’ She giggled. ‘So nice of you pairing us together. He’s definitely a catch.’

‘We’re happy to assist…’ Finding Tristan’s hand, Chad held on to it tightly. The touch of his fingers so warm and gentle.

‘Let’s set up the tents!’ Laura exclaimed, clasping her hands together.

After settling in, Chad and Tristan went for a relaxing walk. A gush of wind swept through, giving Tristan a thankful pause from the blistering heat.

‘This is so nice.’ Chad murmured, holding Tristan closer by the arm around his waist.

‘Yea. I’m just glad we got some privacy.’ Tristan chuckled.

‘Hm? You don’t like Laura?’

‘Not that babe. I just want you all to myself from time to time,’ He went for a kiss at Chad’s swaying hair.

‘Oh?’ He responded pleasantly. ‘…I love that, too.’

By nighttime they were all sitting by the cosy fireplace. Richard was playing on a acoustic guitar, adding to the sociable ambience.

‘Lovely…’ Chad uttered, scooting closer to Tristan on the wobbly plank bench.

‘It is, isn’t it?’

‘Yea…’ He cleared his throat noisily. Slowly turning to the side, he brought his fist up and coughed.

‘You okay?’ Placing his hand on Chad’s thigh, he responded by a light nod.

‘What ya’ll wanna hear next? Richard wondered excitedly.

‘How about Beach boys’ God only knows?’ Laura chimed in.

‘Sure!’

As Richard played along, Chad cleared his throat again more firmly. When that didn’t seem to help, he erupted into another fit of pitchy coughs. The action evidently stirred up another irritation as he began to sniffle with a troubling expression. Shifting his position, he rummaged through the pockets inside of the hooded sweater that’d he’d borrowed from Tristan.

‘You want some wine, beautiful?’ Tristan asked, offering him the glass.

‘Yea, ahem, maybe that’ll help. Thank you.’

Chad drank from it quite eagerly. Lowering it from his lips his eyes squinted ever so slightly. His lips slowly parted as his nostrils quivered from a bothersome intensity. Placing the glass down on the ground, he swiftly brought both hands up to his face.

‘Eh-Etschhh!!… excuse-Uh-Eschgnsch!!-Weschsxscht!!’ He roughly snapped forward.

‘Bless you!’ Laura was the first to voice the etiquette.

‘Thank you…’ Chad glimpsed at Tristan, rubbing at his nose with the back of his hand. ’ Sorry about that.’

‘That’s alright.’ Richard uttered, humming along.

‘Bless you, you sure you’re alright?’ Tristan wondered more intrigued.

He found himself in the middle of a contradiction. He loved the image of Chad, so vulnerable and sneezy by the warmth of the fireplace. But at the same time he hated seeing him struggle.

‘I think I’m…’ Chad faltered, sniffling repeatedly with a wet sound. ‘Uh, goodness sorry. I need to find some tissues.’

‘I think there’s some in the tent, I’ll go get it.’

‘Thank you so much.’

As Tristan departed in the search of Kleenex, he overheard Chad stifling another sneeze attack. He bit his lower lip imagining the beautiful build-up, forming itself so sensually and expressive over his lover’s face. Gaining somewhat control over himself, he finally found the tissues in a backpack.

Handling the tissues over, Chad accepted them with care. Pulling out two papers from the package, he put them over his nose as he turned away from the rest of them.

‘What’s the next song?’ Laura exhorted.

As Richard stringed along the next melody, Tristan comforted Chad with another rub at his thigh.

‘What’s wrong? Are you sick?’

Wiping with the tissues at his rosy nostrils, Chad faced him. ‘I don’t think so? Perhaps the antihistamines are wearing off...’ He sniffled congested.

‘Already?’

‘I don’t know…’ Chad exhaled with an annoyed expression. ‘I think I…’ He paused, then faintly frowned. ‘I think I need to sneeze again.’ Steadily bringing the tissue up to his mouth, his sensitive nostrils wavered.

Trying not to stare, Tristan watched as Chad overwhelmingly allowed the tickle to take over.

Waschio!-Eschooo!.. ugh, hhhh-Weschooo!!!’

‘Goodness gracious, bless you!’ Laura voiced politely.

Esch-knixsch!!-choo.. eh… thanks…’ Chad appeared a bit embarrassed, wiping at his nose with the tissue.

‘You’re not coming down with something, are you?’ She expressed further.

‘I don’t think so, no.’

‘Allergies then?’ Laura continued the interrogation.

‘Yes, most probably…’ Faintly nodding, Chad brought the tissue down with a tired emotion.

‘Wanna go back to the tent?’ Tristan’s lips met his cheek. ‘I can make you feel better.’ Whispering, he crooked one eyebrow.

‘Ohh..?’ Chad’s eyes widened from the provoking comment.

‘What are you guys whispering about?’ Laura whined, having a sip of the wine at hand.

‘Nothing…’ Rubbing the tissue at his nose, Chad giggled lightly. ‘..nothing at all.’

A wind started brewing and it seemed there was rain on the horizon. The breeze also swept through the smoke, causing Chad into another vehement coughing fit.

‘Babe…’ Tristan gazed at Chad with a tender emotion, ‘what’s causing you to cough, is it the smoke?’

‘It could be!’ Laura added, ‘Many people who has allergies are also sensitive to smoke, especially cigarette smoke.’

‘That might be it… just another thing to add to the list.’ He responded with a weary notion, sniffling profoundly, he grasped some more Kleenex. ‘I think I’ll go rest for a bit.’ He got up from the bench, then clasped the tissue over his nose with both hands.

‘Okay babe, let’s go.’ Tristan tenderly grabbed his arm but Chad stood still.

‘Just ah, momenth-‘ He hitched terribly as his eyes watered. Squeezing his eyes shut, tears trickled down his cheeks. Unable to look away, Tristan was utterly mesmerized by the salacious act taking place before him.

Eh-Etschhhignixsch!!!-choo…’ Chad crashed into the tissues, ‘...ugh, Eh-gnischo!-hhhh-Eiischeeeew!!-ooh… so sorry.’ He apologized softly, wiping off his nose. ‘I need another tissue.’  Chad softly worded and using a new tissue, he carefully removed the wetness at his skin.

‘That’s okay Chad, it’s better if you’re getting away from the fire.’ Laura suggested. ‘Let’s see how you’re feeling in the morning.’

‘Come here babe.’ Tristan followed him back to the tent.

I'd love to see Chad being upset because of/ whilst having allergies when it just the two of them and how Tristan comforts him whilst also being distracted by Chad's beautiful sneezes? Maybe something like cuddling whilst Chad sneezes and cries? It could be a continuation from this amazing installment too but honestly, whatever you write I'll love it ❤️

This keeps getting better and better! Loved this

On 3/8/2024 at 5:07 PM, dwaekki said:

I'd love to see Chad being upset because of/ whilst having allergies when it just the two of them and how Tristan comforts him whilst also being distracted by Chad's beautiful sneezes? Maybe something like cuddling whilst Chad sneezes and cries? It could be a continuation from this amazing installment too but honestly, whatever you write I'll love it ❤️

Thank you ever so much. 🙏🏻 I must admit, I love this scenario and I've already started writing it. 

On 3/8/2024 at 11:27 PM, Catsgotyourtounge said:

This keeps getting better and better! Loved this

Thank you, so kind of you. 🥰

from an idea by dwaekki

(strong language)

(pg13)

The camping trip, part 2

The next morning Tristan decided to sleep in. He eventually woke up from the wavering light of the sun, casting shadows through the shade of the tent.

Stretching out his back, he felt his body relax. Inhaling through the nose, he was captured by the lovely sound of birds chirping and the wonderful scent of summer’s delight.

To his left, Chad whimpered in an unrestful slumber. He was usually up and early by this hour, so Tristan figured he was still tired from the allergic subjection from the night before.

Leaning closer, he tenderly kissed his cheek when Chad jolted.

‘Oh my God…’ He quietly worded. Appearing in dismay, he quickly got out of the sleeping bag.

‘You okay?’

In a sitting position, Chad brought his knees up, then he slowly bowed his head. Forming some sort of shelter, it seemed like he was trying to protect himself. A soft sob escaped his lips.

‘Sweetie?’ Tristan put his arm around him worryingly. ‘Chad? What’s wrong?’

‘I h-had an awful nightmare…’ He hitched between the sobs.

‘What happened?’

‘Y-you…’ His voice quivered and he sniffed. ‘You were…’ He sniffled again with an intensity.

‘Sweetie…’ Tristan worded with tender whilst lovingly caressing his arm.

‘….ugh.’ Chad swallowed, then drew in a sharp breath, ‘Eh-kngisxch!-Uh-Eitsch!’ His body lightly shook as he openly stifled the sneezes downwards against the thighs.

‘Bless you.’

Compelled by the enticing conduct, Tristan diverted his gaze on a blanket by the sleeping bag.

‘…Eh-Knigschoo!…. ugh …you w-were cheating on me.’

‘Uh, with whom?’

‘I don’t k-know, you never told me…’ Sniffling frequently, Chad wept softly.

‘It was just a dream,’ Tristan kissed his head. ‘I’m right here.’

Lowering his knees, Chad kept both hands over his face. A faint hitch escaped his lips and Tristan caught his chest heaving. ‘Eh…hhhhh-Eischh!-cho… Waschhioo!! … ugh  so sorry I’m a mess, I need tissues...’ Looking up, Chad kept a cupped hand over his nose.

Tristan hastily found some tissues laying around and extended them.

‘Thank you so much.’

Chad sighed and Tristan overheard the faint clue of congestion in the sound. Feeling torn, he ignored the instant desire, burning from within.

By natural reflex, he found Chad’s sneezing articulations heavenly, but he at the same time he deeply compassionated his sufferings.

Infatuated, he found himself admiring and eyeing Chad more intently. The messy hair, the sympathetic reddened eyes and the beautiful nose with the itchy, fluttering nostrils. To him, Chad was the image of sheer perfection.

Pressing the tissues to his nose, tears dwelled up in Chad’s eyes yet again.

‘Babe, tell me, what happened…’ Tristan tenderly tucked some of Chad’s hair behind the ear. ‘You’re clearly upset.’

‘It was s-so vivid, it felt so real...’ Droplets trickled down his cheeks.

‘Aw honey.’ Sweeping some tears away at his cheeks, Tristan then wrapped his arms around Chad’s slender waist, holding him close.

‘I-it was awful…’ Unable to hold back any longer, Chad wept harder. ‘…you completely abandoned me.’

‘Shhhhh…’ Caressing his back, Tristan suddenly felt Chad tensing in his warm embrace.

His breath hitched, finding the touch at his neck. Turning away, Chad swiftly brought his fist up, ‘Eh-Knitsch!!-chioo…Etschh!!-Eh-Kenitsch! oh my goodness, Eh-knitschescho!!’ His fingers, steadily positioned against his nose and lips as he wrestled to suppress the vigorous sneezes.

The pressure from each sent a thousand tingles all over Tristan body.

‘Sorry…’ Chad detached slightly, ‘… I just, have to…’ turning further he put the tissues over his nose, blowing it continually.

‘…my sweetest Chad.’ Feeling himself faintly trembling, Tristan placed his hand on his thigh. ‘..I’m so sorry, nightmares are fucking horrible.’

‘True...’ He tried to pull off a faint smile, wiping at his nose. ‘I’m just being sensitive as usual… I’m sorry. ’ Grasping more tissues, he wiped beneath the eyes, then at his nose once more.

Leaning closer, Tristan sweetly kissed him. Chad responded, placing his hands onto his chest. As their lips slightly parted, the tongues lustfully connected.

‘I love you.’ Tristan breathed into his mouth.

‘I love you too.’ His fingers traveled down to Tristan’s waist. Carefully sniffling, he let his hand caress his flat stomach. His conduct so sweet and tempting, Tristan couldn’t help but sounding a quiet moan.

All of a sudden, Chad drew back. His eyes gently squinted as his breath hitched. Cupping his hand up, he froze for a few seconds.  Exhaling, he slowly lowered the motion. Looking at Tristan bashfully, he was met by blank gaze. ‘…sorry. I thought I was going to sneeze again.’

Tristan lovingly kissed the top of his nose. ‘…you’re adorable. Is it hay fever?’

‘Yea, I-I…, wait, I think I-‘ Squeezing his eyes shut, he shielded his  mouth as his head tilted, ‘…eh-Gnischo!-Eiiweschooo!-Eh-Weschgnischo!!!’ The force almost made him tumbled forward. ‘...sorry, those were extremely harsh...’

‘Amazing…’ Tristan responded under his breath.

‘Pardon?’ Looking at Tristan with an endearing, yet curious expression, Chad rubbed at his nose.

‘Eh, nothing babe.’

‘Anyway, I have to take the histamines but they make me kind of drowsy, I don’t like it.’

Lucky me… Tristan thought to himself.

‘…and I’m just sneezing sporadically at the moment, so I don’t mind…’ His expression turned shy. ‘…unless, you do?’

‘Mind? Are you nuts?’ Tristan chuckled. ‘you should know how I feel about it by now.’

‘I think I do…’ A warm smile found his lips.

That Chad still wasn’t able to fathom the amount of impact he possessed by just sneezing, Tristan had to wonder if he ever would.

Grasping a brush, Chad began to comb his hair.

‘How do you feel though, better?’

Nodding, Chad kissed his lips again. ‘I do, thank you.’

Aww! I loved this 😭😭 thank you for taking my request and including so many beautiful sneezes and stifles ❤️

Yaaaaay I absolutely loved this. The build up to the discovery was everything 😱🤩

Thanks. I enjoyed my vacation. I wish I didn't have to end 😅.