Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chad and Tristan (mxm)

Candy Dust

(This chapter is slightly different and the idea originally came from @jutoofbeerpiece I just added some details :)

As they stepped in the hair salon, a light buzz surrounded them as it so often did in a hip beauty parlor. The energy energetic as the place itself was pretty crowded for a Wednesday afternoon.

'May I help you?' A brunette in a short skirt approached.

'Yup, getting my hair cut.' Tristan replied, placing his arm Chad's shoulders.

'Follow me, please.'

'Are you gonna wait here while I go and do my thing?' Eyeing the place, Tristan gave Chad a quick kiss on the cheek.

'Don't you think I should do something to my hair too?' Replying rather flirtatiously, Chad twirled a strand around his finger.

'Are you crazy? Your hair's perfect the way it is.' Tristan hand traveled down to his waist, 'don't ever change it.'

'If you say so...' As Chad giggled softly, Tristan lead them further inside.

'There aren't much available seats.' Tristan acknowledge. 'But that's what we get for going Drop-in, I guess.'

'It's not a problem, I'll sit in the back.'

As the hairdresser began to massage Tristan head with some kind of moist lotion, Tristan suddenly tensed.

The first sneeze wasn't as distinct, but he immediately knew who it belonged to.

'Eh-kntschh! T'schoo!'

Two more stifles of pressure and Tristan found himself trying overlooking the act in the back of the reflected mirror.

'Bless you.'

Tristan tensed further, though this time with discomfort. An anonymous man was simultaneously blessing him.

The hairdresser parted his hair and combed it.

'Ah-Kerschoo!'

'Bless you.'

There was that same manly voice again, nailing itself in his mind

Tristan squirmed. Not only was he missing on all the action, but someone else was vocally clinging to Chad, contributing with some kind of consolation. Frowning, Tristan picked up the phone from his jacket.

'Please try to remain still.' The brunette urged.

'Uh... yea.' He obeyed then quickly began to type a text.

Allergies?

The question itself was subtle.

The phone in his hands quickly vibrated.

Yes I didn't think you'd notice. . I think it's the perfumed fumes in here.

'Eh'tschoo! Eh-knxtscho!'

'Bless you again.'

Tristan bit his lower lip.

I'll be done in a minute. Is it bad?

He typed quickly.

No it's fine but it seems like I can't stop.

'Eh-Aschioooo! Oh my goodness, so sorry.'

'Bless you. Allergies?'

'Yes.'

Tristan overheard a wet sniffle.

'I got allergies too. Hayfever.'

'Oh, me too. I'm pretty much allergic to everything.'

Chad giggled. Tristan recognized that melodic sound anywhere.

Minutes passed. Tristan felt tied to the chair. Sneezing every 40 seconds, Chad was growing impatient, too;

'Excuse me, do you know where I can find... … sorryhhh- hhh ehh-Etischooo!! So sorry. The bathroom?'

'I believe it's right behind that counter.' The voice of a woman replied.

'Thank you.'

Tristan listened to several sniffles until the sound vanished. Then the phone buzzed.

I'm in the bathroom.

Whatcha doin in there? Tristan grinned, typing at the screen.

Sneezing. and blowing my nose.

Fuck.

He typed, then ereased it. Are you okay? (how many?)

I'm alright and I believe around six.

The phone vibrated in his hands.

Make that seven.

He felt like groaning but that'd look silly. The brunette hovered above, using the scissor carefully at the side of his right ear.

Tristan managed to control himself, then he entered a reply.

You're so fckn amazing babe.

He smiled at the reply;

You are.

A sniffling sound met his ears and he knew Chad was back. It came as surprise that it was a sound he was able to tell the origins of.

'Where did you go?'

There was that man's voice again. Wondering about his love's whereabouts. He cringed.

'Are we done yet?' Tristan looked up at the brunette who smiled.

'Just about.'

'...bathroom. I was sneezing my head off.' Chad politely replied.

'Awe that sucks.'

'There, all done.' She removed and dusted off the barber apron. 'I hope you like it.'

'I do. Thanks.' Tristan caught a quick glimpse of himself in the mirror, then turned. Spotting Chad sitting on the couch, he then brought the attention the man who'd interfered. Presenting a very scruffy look, the guy sat with his legs wildly apart.

'Hey, I'm done. What do you think?' Tristan approached with a charm.

'Wow you look stunning.' Chad admired him. In the meantime Tristan couldn't help but noticing the crumpled tissue within his hand.

'Thanks babe. Let's go and get you some fresh air.'

'You never blessed me...' Chad pointed out thoughtfully as they came outside.

'Hm?'

'In your text?' He gave him a shy look as they walked along.

'I didn't?' Tristan acted unmindful, he was very aware of the reason why.

'...yea, I uhm... I was expecting it, to tell the truth.' He continued to speak abashed, '...the courtesy of a blessing is sweet. I kind of like it...'

'You're sweet.' Tristan chuckled, grasping his hand. '...I promise I won't forget it next time.'

Chad responded pulling him closer.

Edited by Candy Dust
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Candy Dust

• Leafeon78

• Juto

• Pyrus_Fangmon

Ohhhh it just occurred to me that I forgot to comment on sick!Chad!!!! Oh the horror!!!!!

So forgive the lateness, but I ADORED SICK CHAD... ALMOST AS MUCH AS TRISTAN.

Those fits sounded to desperate and just amazing! You write them so vividly! I'm seriously impressed!!

And uhhhhh the salon fit!

I could really feel Tristans frustration not only knowing he was missing out on what was obviously some adorable sneezy action but that SOMEONE ELSE had the nerve to bless his boyfriend!! :lol: I loved his reaction and the text inquiries :lol:

You never blessed me...' Chad pointed out thoughtfully as they came outside.

'Hm?'

'In your text?' He gave him a shy look as they walked along.

'I didn't?' Tristan acted unmindful, he was very aware of the reason why.

'...yea, I uhm... I was expecting it, to tell the truth.' He continued to speak abashed, '...the courtesy of a blessing is sweet. I kind of like it...'

'You're sweet.' Tristan chuckled, grasping his hand. '...I promise I won't forget it next time.'

Chad responded pulling him closer.

I loved this!! Chad admitting that he loves Tristans blessings and he had been expecting them. Just awwww :heart:

As always, I adore these two and can't wait for more :D

Naaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Dammit, Chad! I just want to snuggle him! :D

Awe haha I tend to agree, x

I ADORED SICK CHAD... ALMOST AS MUCH AS TRISTAN.

Those fits sounded to desperate and just amazing! You write them so vividly! I'm seriously impressed!!

Awe thank you! He was pretty much helpless, the poor guy, :3

SOMEONE ELSE had the nerve to bless his boyfriend!! I loved his reaction and the text inquiries

Tristan was pretty worked up about it, to tell the truth. And not in a good way lol.

I loved this!! Chad admitting that he loves Tristans blessings and he had been expecting them. Just awwww

He truly does. :3 It makes him feel sort of special.

Chad was away on a business trip, leaving Tristan spending the entire Saturday in solitude.

Though thanks to modern technology, they were able to set up a date at Skype at 3 pm. Chad's only free time that day.

Setting up a cosy corner with the laptop, Tristan sipped on the delicious coffee, waiting for Chad to arrive.

He was given a call at 3.05 and he quickly pressed the green button, forming a connection.

'Hi... can you see me?' Chad waved at the screen before him. The adorable sight making him giggle.

'Yea. I can see you perfectly babe.'

Chad's eyes narrowed as leaned forward, seemingly focusing and scrutinizing the screen.

'God, I look horrible.' He let one hand slide through the hair. '...my eyes are all puffy.' Chad sniffed. The sound thick and congested.

'Something's wrong?' Tristan asked concerned, afraid that Chad might have caught another cold.

'No, I suppose I'm good...' He rest his back against the chair, sniffling again more loudly. '... though I'm totally feeling my hayfever. Who knew Miami would be so hot and humid?' A playful smile graced his lips.

'Awe sweetie.' Tristan uttered relieved. 'You've taken antihistamines?'

'I'm out of meds. I need to buy some once the meetings over.'

'But you're free now, go out and get some.' Tristan emphasized.

'No.' Chad pawed at his nose and it turned slightly pink. 'I wanna talk to you, I miss you.'

'I miss you too babe. Like hell. When was the last time we were apart like this?'

'Since...' Chad inhaled, then sniffled irritably. '...sorry, I've been holding these back, I gotta-' He quickly stood from the chair, away from the camera. 'Eh-Eiitschooo! Aschiooo! T'schooo! Ugh... Uh-AESCHOOO!'

'Sweetie? You okay back there?' Tristan gazed at the screen, trying to catch a view.

'...sorry.' Chad sat down. 'I'm constantly attacked by these sneezing fits.' He brought a tissue to his nose. 'Sorry.' He apologized again. Turning away, he forced out a blowing sound.

'You look adorable though.'

'Stop...' Chad giggled, facing the screen. '...uh, I can't remember what we talked about?'

'The last time we were apart?'

'Oh yea, it was when I visited my parents, I...' Chad froze midsentence as his eyes glazed over. The poor nostrils flared immensely as he struggled with a building hitch.

Tristan gazed at his lover, taken entirely by the alluring image.

But as the tickle in his nose reached it's peaked, Chad shied away from the camera.

'Eh-Eiiischooo! Aschew!-Ascheeew!-Uh-Waschoo! Oh Jesus.'

'Bless you...' Tristan uttered softly. '...why am I not allowed to see your perfect face?'

'I'm sorry but I can't I...' Chad paused thoughtfully. '...I'm shy okay?' He blushed.

'What? Sweetie, it's just me.' Tristan laughed at the revelation.

'But I can see myself and I look silly...' Chad gazed down.

'It's official, you are crazy...' Tristan to chuckle, shaking his head.

'I can't help it.'

'Next time you gotta sneeze, you stay put, okay? Do it for me.'

'Well...' Chad squirmed.

'Please? You know that I find you stunning.'

Chad slowly looked up.

'Okay... For you.'

'Awesome.' Tristan smiled, feeling his body in an instant tingle.

'...I really miss you.' Chad confessed. 'I wish it was Sunday already.'

'It will be soon. It's gonna be hard spending another night without you.'

'Mm.. for.. me... t-too...' Chad lost track as his nostrils trembled. Bringing one cupped over his mouth, he began to hitch articulately. Glancing into the camera, he then looked away and squeezed his eyes shut.

'Eh-Aschoo! Eschieew!' Sniffling, Chad titled his head back and Tristan knew he wasn't done.

Rapidly subjected to another fit, Chad clasped both hands over his face.

'ASCHOOO! Uh... WASCHOO!-ASCHH! Eh... Hhh... Ascheeew!!'

'Ble-'

'EIISCH'SCHOOO!'

'Damn baby...' Tristan worded, utterly seduced by the irresistable performance.

'Sorry that last one was loud...' Chad giggled embarrassed and pulled out a fresh tissue out of a package.

'It was amazing. You're amazing.' Tristan uttered with sheer admiration.

'You're too sweet.' Chad sniffed, wiping at his nose with the tissues. 'I have to go now. My next meeting starts in 15 minutes and I got to take care of this mess I call myself.'

'You're gorgeous. Fuck I'm weak for you.' Tristan confirmed truthfully.

'You're making me blush...' Chad looked to the side.

'You're already doing it.' Tristan smiled, feeling an heartily warmth embracing him. He was totally in awe of the man in front of the screen.

'...I can't do this now.' Chad stood. 'I have to-tooh... Hh-Etischhh! Goodness. Uh-Eschiooo! ...I have to go.' Chad sniffled helplessly.

'Bless you, but okay babe I won't stop you anymore. Call me later okay?'

'Okay, I.. eh... Hhh.. ... Ugh it went away.' Chad sniffed. 'I love you, bye.'

Connection lost.

AHH! Skype sneezes!!! How delightful!

Eh-Eiiischooo! Aschew!-Ascheeew!-Uh-Waschoo! Oh Jesus.'

'Bless you...' Tristan uttered softly. '...why am I not allowed to see your perfect face?'

'I'm sorry but I can't I...' Chad paused thoughtfully. '...I'm shy okay?' He blushed.

'What? Sweetie, it's just me.' Tristan laughed at the revelation.

'But I can see myself and I look silly...' Chad gazed down.

'It's official, you are crazy...' Tristan to chuckle, shaking his head.

'I can't help it.'

'Next time you gotta sneeze, you stay put, okay? Do it for me.'

'Well...' Chad squirmed.

'Please? You know that I find you stunning.'

Chad slowly looked up.

'Okay... For you.'

'Awesome.' Tristan smiled, feeling his body in an instant tingle.

DAH! Chad. Why are you do darn adorable.?!! Puny humans can't handle!!!

Rapidly subjected to another fit, Chad clasped both hands over his face.

'ASCHOOO! Uh... WASCHOO!-ASCHH! Eh... Hhh... Ascheeew!!'

'Ble-'

'EIISCH'SCHOOO!'

'Damn baby...' Tristan worded, utterly seduced by the irresistable performance.

:drool: breathtaking... :heart:

Who knew Miami would be so hot and humid?'
Oh honey, you have NO idea :rofl: Florida Pride!

This was absolutely Stunning! I am running out of complements and words to describe these two lovely dears :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-02-01 at 9:34 PM, Juto of Fluff said:

AHH! Skype sneezes!!! How delightful!

DAH! Chad. Why are you do darn adorable.?!! Puny humans can't handle!!!

:drool: breathtaking... :heart:

I hope I'll do this right now that the entire forum has changed, lol. I'm so glad you enjoyed the chapter (and poor Chad :3)

On 2016-02-02 at 2:03 AM, pikachu78 said:

I must say this was utterly cute I'm starting to run out if words.

Haha thanks so much, as always. x

On 2016-02-02 at 6:02 AM, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Oh honey, you have NO idea :rofl: Florida Pride!

This was absolutely Stunning! I am running out of complements and words to describe these two lovely dears :D

Thank you! I'm so happy you find them adorable. x

On 2016-02-02 at 6:52 AM, happybunny said:

I always love when you update this!

Thanks so much, I'll update again veeeery shortly. x :3

(Happy Valentines Day - This lengthier chapter ended up pretty messy and some sections I would label Pg 13 so read at your own risk...)

'I find such happiness in being close to you.. Just walking around like this fills my heart with incredible joy.' Chad expressed emotionally as they strolled the grounds.

'Awe likewise babe.' Tristan responded, feeling a heartily squeeze at his hand.

Celebrating The fourth of July, he'd taken Chad out in the gardens. It was more of date since quality time together had recently been a lack of thereof. Chad was often working over time and Tristan studied sporadic hours, exceeding his degree.

A very festive atmosphere surrounded them. The friendly and smiling faces were bound to set everyone in a good mood. A few families were barbecuing in the distance, while a group of youngsters sat in a circle listening to music.

'Gosh, it's kind of hot though.' Chad waved one hand in front of his face.

'Told you not to wear a shirt.' Tristan pointed out, knowingly steering them towards the lake.

'I wanted to look neat and decent.'

'You always do.'

'Yea, right.' Chad expressed with doubtful thankfulness.

'I, however, was smart enough to look outside and go; 'hey it's sunny as hell! I betta' put on somethin' light'.'

'The forecast did promise faint drizzles…' Chad mumbled.

'I bet they did.' Tristan grinned.

'And anyway, I'm not the one carrying a huge bag,' Chad contradicted, making reference to the strap hanging on Tristan's shoulder, 'what's in it anyway?'

'Wouldn't you wanna know.'

'Well... yea?' Chad giggled.

'... come, let's sit down over there by the water.'

Unzipping the bag, Tristan brought out a blanket which he spread out smoothly. Sitting down, he gestured for Chad to do the same.

'This is wonderful...' Chad smiled with warmth as he seemed captured by the moment.

'...I ain't done yet,' Tristan winked, surprising Chad further by fishing up a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

'Holy cow... when did you manage to do all of this? I didn't notice a thing.'

'You were too wrapped up in your book before leaving.'

'I was?' Chad sniffed.

'Yup or maybe I'm just as slick as fuck.' Tristan flicked his head and snapped his fingers, emphasizing each word.

'You're so silly sometimes...' Chad shook his head, accustomed to Tristan's sometimes immature manners.

As Tristan dealt with the champagne, he couldn't help but notice that Chad had began to sniff more frequently.

'This is so thoughtful of you,' He softly confirmed, 'I love it.'

'It's just a blanket and champagne.' Tristan stated, popping the bottle.

'No it's not. There's true feelings behind it.'

'That might be accurate.' Tristan flashed a smirk. He found it hard to stay serious as he poured the fine wine into each glass. 'Here you go.'

As he offered Chad the drink, he hesitated with one finger rubbing beneath the nostrils. Sniffling with frustration, a redness begun to form around the edges of the irritated nose.

'Allergies?' Tristan wondered with subdued nonchalance.

'No... It can't be.' Chad sniffled, finally accepting the glass given. 'I'm on the meds.'

'Perhaps it's just a -'

'Tschhh-chom!' Chad stifled the instant sneeze with pursed lips.

'Bless you sweetie.' Tristan chuckled, finding the act very cute.

'Oh gosh, that came out of nowhere, sorry. You... were.. sayhh-ASCHEOO!' The champagne slopped as Chad snapped forward.

'Whoopsie, lem'me get you some tissues.'

'Awn no I got it all over my shirt...' Chad expressed pitiful. Putting the glass down, he let the fingertips brush over the wet spots.

'It's fine.' Tristan insisted, slightly worried over the fact that it was his lover's favorite shirt.

'You sure?'

'Absolutely.' Tristan helped dry off the strains with the tissues, when...

'Uh...'

The light, frustrated breath coming from Chad's lips caught Tristan's attention instantly and he looked up.

Closing his eyes, the slender nostrils flared as the sweetness of Chad's lower lip dropped.

'Oh my... goodness...' He spoke breathily, quickly turning away. 'Eh'tschoo! Eascheew! Eischooo!'

The sneezes rushed over him with no space in between.

'Ble-'

'Ascheew! Oh, sorhh-hhhh-Harescheeeew! ASCHHHIEO!' Chad buried his face into the crook of his elbow.

'Bless-'

'ESCHHHHEW!! Oh God.' Chad let the arm drop, sniffling embarrassed. 'Sorry, my nose tickles real badly.' He cleared his throat, 'Can I have a tissue, please?'

'Sure babe.'

Tristan couldn't help but watch as his lover put the paper to the nose, giving it a good blow.

'Don't look...' Chad pleaded, his face turning red.

Tristan redirected his gaze at a couple a few feet away from them. They were holding each other lovingly as the sun began to set behind the trees.

'Ugh..' Chad muttered, 'May I have another tissue?'

Tristan handed him the whole package. 'You alright there sweetie?'

'I suppose.' Chad sniffed, pulling out a fresh piece. 'It's just that... well my shirt is now ruined and I'm suddenly sneezing all over the place.'

'...as if I'd mind...' Tristan smiled. 'you're not secretly inducing for me, are you?'

'Me? I'd never...' Chad sniffled strongly, now congested. '...I'd only do it if you asked me to.' He wiped and rubbed the tissue at the quivering nostrils. '...and anyway I'd be too self conscious to try anything like that...'

'I wouldn't mind.' Tristan reached out to hold Chad's free hand.

'I love sneezing for you, though...' Smiling shyly, Chad met his eyes timidly.

'And you do it amazingly.'

'Gosh, you're getting me all excited over here...' He giggled with his cheeks blushed.

Tristan leaned forward and met Chad's lips. With their mouths pressed together, Tristan slid one hand onto Chad's chest, leading them down against the blanket.

They kissed for several minutes, until Chad began to hitch into his mouth.

Abruptly, he turned his head to the side, holding up the tissue in a helpless preparation.

Given a full view of the struggle, Tristan found himself holding his breath as Chad reached the release.

'Eh-knischh! Schnixgschoo! Ah-ktischhHhh!-choo...'

The stifles were such a treat. He loved the harsh wetness, ending itself with the enticing 'choo.'

Sometimes he secretly wished those sneezes had landed on his body. But he was too afraid to let Chad know.

'Bless you.' He softly worded instead. Affectionately caressing the hair out of Chad's eyes.

'Thank you.' Chad used the tissue at his cheeks, removing some of the tears that'd fallen from his eyes. 'I was trying to hold them back.'

'It's fine.' He kissed his cheek. 'I wonder what's causing you to sneeze so much...'

'Yea.' Chad gently sat up, reaching for another set of kleenex.

'...so we can use it in the future.' Tristan added.

'Awe, you're so bad.' Chad giggled, putting the tissues to his nose.

'I'm just saying...' Tristan laughed, then watched as Chad's shoulders heaved from blowing out a gurgling sound.

'Come here.' He commanded as soon as Chad was done. Wiping his nose clear, Chad lay down in his arms and they spooned, with Tristan from behind.

Only a few seconds passed them by until Chad began to sniffle again.

'I think I need to blow my nose...' He rubbed at his nose with a sense of annoyance.

'Mm, okay sweetie.' Tristan sat up, grabbing the bag. Searching for a fresh pack, he was captivated by a sharp hitching sound happening behind his back.

Finding support at his elbow, Chad kept one hand cupped over his mouth as he drew a huge breath.

'Eiischoooow! Good God..! Hhh.. Ascheooo!-Aeschhhh!-ASCHEEEW!' Chad lashed forward against the blanket.

'Shit, babe… are you okay?'

'WASCHOOO! Uh-ASCHHHH! Ugh.. Oh geez..' Chad seemed miserable pressing the tissues to his trembling nose . '...I think i-it's the q-qu-UH-ASCHEEOO-CHOO!' He snapped into the papers, 'ehh... Hhh hhhh-RUSCHOOO! Oh my God..' He blew his nose profoundly.

'Awe sweetest sweets, you can barely talk.' Tristan uttered humbly. Then offered Chad more tissues which he received with a look of relief.

'… It's the quilt that's causing me to sneeze, I think it's...' He sniffled, working the tissue repeatedly at the reddened nose, '...it's sheep wool.'

'You're allergic to wool?'

Still taken by the amazing scene, Tristan managed to respond without a tremble.

'Yes.' Chad got up and stood from the blanket. '.. It has never brought out such a strong reaction though.' He clasped the tissues over his nose, '...Eh'tschhoo!-tschooo!-Aes'tschooo!'

Tristan felt intoxicated, and it was not caused by the champagne bubbles. Despite Chad's struggles, he couldn't help but adore the utter mess now standing before him.

'Awe, babe... I'll fold it up immediately.'

'Thank you.' Chad pressed another tissue to his nose, then got on his knees to pick up the used ones that were scattered among the grass.

'I can do it. Just sit down and relax.'

'Alright...' Chad sighed, entirely stuffed up.

Getting the work done, Tristan slumped down in the grass by a very wretched Chad.

'Feel any better?'

'Yea.' He nodded, still keeping the tissues close to his nose. '...it's a good thing you enjoy my attacks or I'd probably been dumped by now.' He gazed upon him with a state of misfortune.

'Babe!' Tristan burst out laughing. Though when Chad's lips didn't move an inch he let it fade out.

'...you know that I find you stunning. In my eyes, you are perfection. And I mean, the allergies and stuff, well… you can't help it, right? And so you just happened to meet the perfect boyfriend who not only supports you through them, but also finds it downright sexy. I mean, what more can you ask for, really?'

The intricate explanation seemed to help as Chad formed a gentle smile.

Tristan put his arm around his shoulder and grasped his hands which held on to the wrinkly tissues.

'You and I, we are one.' He kissed Chad's cheek. 'A unity.'

AKDGKGSGFAHDSFHSDFAGKHLKKGFHSJAFKGDHKAF.....!!!!!!!

I swear you CAN NOT make these boys anymore ADORABLE!!! I will fall over in a pit of happiness and wallow in my own tears!

OTP! OTP! OTP!

Tristan and Chad are the absolute cutest couple. I love how polite they are to each other. Always saying bless you to one another and taking care of each othe. I also love the fetish twist of the whole story. 

GAAAAAHHHH OUR LITTLE UNITY!!! :heart: 

As always, these two are beyond adorable!!

Silly Tristan was a delight and poor sneezy Chad was such a sweetheart and a good sport about his miserable nose :wub:

Hehehe I love Tristan's playfulness in this one while still caring for (and spooning - swooooooon) his cute boyfriend! 

I just love your boys to no end :D 

On 2016-02-15 at 2:11 AM, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

AKDGKGSGFAHDSFHSDFAGKHLKKGFHSJAFKGDHKAF.....!!!!!!!

I swear you CAN NOT make these boys anymore ADORABLE!!! I will fall over in a pit of happiness and wallow in my own tears!

OTP! OTP! OTP!

Hahaha I love your reviews, always as amazing as enjoyable, x Thanks so much!

On 2016-02-15 at 3:15 AM, pikachu78 said:

Aww this is so cute and adorable all the sneezes and care taking gahh... 

Thank you, so glad you liked. x

On 2016-02-15 at 4:34 AM, happybunny said:

Oh my goddddd

thats all I can say; freakin fantastic...

Thank you, I'm flattered. x

On 2016-02-15 at 7:08 AM, Coolauntdeb0317 said:

Tristan and Chad are the absolute cutest couple. I love how polite they are to each other. Always saying bless you to one another and taking care of each othe. I also love the fetish twist of the whole story. 

Thank you and thanks so much for submitting a review. x It can sometimes be a struggle for Tristan though, but he does his best always taking care of Chad, no matter what.

On 2016-02-16 at 5:33 AM, Mwsapphire said:

I love the romance, but I feel too bad for Chad to enjoy his suffering, ugh, poor baby. Someone take him to an allergist.

Yea he does suffer at times, but at same time he enjoys what he's able to perform for Tristan. 

On 2016-02-16 at 10:14 PM, Juto of Fluff said:

GAAAAAHHHH OUR LITTLE UNITY!!! :heart: 

As always, these two are beyond adorable!!

Silly Tristan was a delight and poor sneezy Chad was such a sweetheart and a good sport about his miserable nose :wub:

Hehehe I love Tristan's playfulness in this one while still caring for (and spooning - swooooooon) his cute boyfriend! 

I just love your boys to no end :D 

spooning swooning haha x I always love your reviews, x thank you so much! 

(pg - 13?)

'Ehhhtisch'choo! ...whew, excuse me.'

The natural sneeze expressed itself with a clear, gorgeous wetness. It may have seemed strange, but through time and consistency, Tristan was able to tell the two kinds of sneezes a part. The sporadic ones were soft, moist and clear. While the raging fits of allergies often burst out quite the opposite; harsh, loud and forceful.

Whatever reason it always sent Tristan into a frenzy of euphoric emotions.

Chad sat down with Tristan at the lunch table. 'It's been like this all morning at work. I'll sneeze once every half an hour.' He giggled, putting the glass of water to his lips. 'people were shying away, suspecting I am coming down with a cold.'

'How rude.' Tristan smiled, eyeing his lover.

That was another thing Tristan adored. Chad was never afraid to disclose any information about his sneezes or allergies. Sharing them came as natural for him as everything else in their relationship. Nothing was ever hidden and secretive.

'I suppose I settled them a bit by always catching them into tissues or at the touch of my sleeve.' He continued, having a bite at the fork.

'You're so polite.'

'I find it to be common sense. I never intend to sneeze without some kind of protection.' He paused, giving a Tristan a mindful glance, 'unless I'm with you, and you want me to, you know... do it openly.'

'Well my, Chad...' Interlacing his fingers, Tristan leaned forward, 'If I didn't know any better I'd think you're trying to seduce me.'

Startled by the sudden intimacy, Chad diverted his eyes at the people in the restaurant.

'Sweetie, are you blushing..?' Tristan smiled heartily.

'Stop...' Looking down at the plate, Chad let the silverwear play around with the vegetables.

'You're awfully cute though.'

Tristan florished. He found it amazing. After years of commitment, Chad still expressed the same kind of manners like when they were dating.

Though what happened next caught Tristan completely by surprise. Unfolding a napkin, Chad reached for the white pepper. Holding it warily, he gently sprinkled the white cloth.

'Babe... uh, what are you doing?' Tristan panicked, but in a desirable sense. If Chad sneezed now, how was he gonna contain himself?

That's exactly what Chad intended. Bringing the napkin to his nose, he sniffed four times, before placing it down at the table. His eyes teared up immediately and he sniffed stronger, allowing the tiny bits further up his nose.

'Shit babe, I can't believe it.' Tristan bit his lower lip, transfixed on the amazing performance taking action. Chad wiggle at the nose, troubled by the intensity of the tickle.

He then shielded his mouth with the back of his hand, though still making sure Tristan was given a full view of the enticing process.

Hitching desperately, his nostrils flared widely while he drew quick, sudden breaths.

'Eh'Eischooo! Uh-Ascheooo!-Aschooo!-Ascheeew!' He snapped forward,

'Bless, uh you.' Tristan stammered, his mouth dry.

'Esch'scheeew!' He sneezed violently, 'Goodness...' Shyly smiling, Chad reached for a new napkin, clasping it neatly over his nose,

'...You're fucking incredible.'

Chad was about to reply when his eyes narrowed and he hitched into the soft tissue.

'Ascheooom! Uh-Eschiooo! Eschhheeeeeoo!! Oh my goodness...' Chad turned halfway and blew his nose thoroughly. '...how's that for a seduction..?' He let out a embarrassed giggle in a muffled tone.

Still stunned in lust and admiration, Tristan broke into a sweat. 'how did I ever get so lucky...' He questioned himself out loud.

Smiling brightly, Chad put the used tissue into his pocket. 'you say the sweetest things, you know that?'

Feeling hot and bothered, Tristan changed position in the chair.

'...so lunch break is over.' Chad sniffled, 'gosh my nose is all stuffed up now.' He rubbed at it, then reached for a new tissue. 'I'm taking one with me, just in case.'

Tristan was still at loss of words. The performance was one of the most sensual gifts he'd ever been given.

'Uhm... yea.' Composing himself, he cleared his throat. '...uh so when are you coming home tonight?'

'No later than six, I suppose.' Chad sniffled again, rubbing beneath the nostrils with his index finger.

'Okay, good.' Tristan leaned back against the chair.

'Yea.' Chad had sip of the water. 'what are you gonna do now? Straight home, or...?'

'No, I'd thought I'd catch a movie or something, you know, calm myself down a little.'

'Awe but I wanna go with you.' Chad sniffled again pestered.

'You may, but later.' Tristan grinned, watching Chad fish up the tissue from his pocket.

'Sorry, I believe there's pepper left up my nose.' He excused himself and began to blow his nose carefully.

'Maybe we can-'

'Eschhh!-Uh-Etschooo!-T'schoooUgh sorry… You were saying?'

'Nevermind.' Tristan worded exalted.

'You sure..?' Chad wiped the nose dainty, '...ugh... okay I think I'm done.'

'You're so gorgeous...' Tristan said with a dreamy gaze. 'I loved it, everything.' He clasped his hands together.

'I'm glad.' Chad smiled, then had a look at the screen of his phone. 'I really must go.'

As they both stood, Tristan went over for a big hug. 'You're everything I ever wished for.' He whispered and kissed his ear. 'I love you so much.'

'I love you too.'

They parted and Tristan looked deep into his eyes. 'So I'll see you tonight then?'

'Yea. Hopefully this little session was enough for my nose so I won't sneeze anymore at work.' Chad spoke softly as Tristan kissed his cheek.

'I wouldn't bet on it.' He chuckled. 

'We'll see.' Chad sniffed, then kissed his lips goodbye.

Edited by Candy Dust
just adding a small part. :3
50 minutes ago, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

So much more love! :bounce::bounce: :bounce: 

I'm having a hard time ending it without some love. Let me know if it gets too 'lovey dovey' though lol.

4 minutes ago, Candy Dust said:

I'm having a hard time ending it without some love. Let me know if it gets too 'lovey dovey' though lol.

Will do. And if you think it's a little too inappropriate, you can always post that part in the Adult section and leave a link here. :)

My mental process as I read...

*aww lunch, how nice... Sneezy at work? Cute... Chad blushing? Eeeehhhh he's so adorable... And Tristan noticed, ahh of course he did.... Awwwwwwww...

... Wait.... What? Chad what are you...? WHAT???!!!...

... Oh my...

... Oh dear...

i...wow... Breathtaking....*

Im still recovering from that gorgeous performance!! What an absolutely amazing idea on Chad's behalf. And so well fitting how you included his adorable shyness as well. :heart: And that little edit was worth it ;) so cute! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016-02-22 at 9:28 PM, Pyrus_Fangmon said:

Will do. And if you think it's a little too inappropriate, you can always post that part in the Adult section and leave a link here. :)

Will do too. :3

On 2016-02-22 at 11:15 PM, Juto of Fluff said:

My mental process as I read...

*aww lunch, how nice... Sneezy at work? Cute... Chad blushing? Eeeehhhh he's so adorable... And Tristan noticed, ahh of course he did.... Awwwwwwww...

... Wait.... What? Chad what are you...? WHAT???!!!...

... Oh my...

... Oh dear...

i...wow... Breathtaking....*

Im still recovering from that gorgeous performance!! What an absolutely amazing idea on Chad's behalf. And so well fitting how you included his adorable shyness as well. :heart: And that little edit was worth it ;) so cute! 

Haha this had me laughing. Chad could never be so bold without a moment of embarrassment. ;) Thank you so so much! <3

On 2016-02-24 at 1:11 AM, pikachu78 said:

Thier love is really strong really enjoyable chappie :)

Thank you :) x