Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Are Your Current Obsessions?

I don't usually get obsessed with anything that isn't Supernatural related :teehee: But I finally saw Wicked in the theater last week, and I am currently obsessed with that.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Below are some more of the obsessions that I have at the moment:

Clothing: Button-down shirts that are either plaid or have something like anchors on them.
Fabric: Polyester and blends which involve it.
Confectioneries: Chocolate oranges and dark chocolate truffles.
Music: Disc 2 of the DRAMAtical Murder soundtrack.
Video game: Okami.

C!assic Saturday morning cartoons and the video games I got for Christmas, mainly Wind Waker. ^-^"

• 2 months later...

Hrmm, in no particular order: Bouldering, long and meditative swims, spring, bare legs under floral dresses (maybe too optiministic), any sweet made from glutinous rice, Van Morrison, Tim Curry (going to Rocky Horror in a month, eeeee), long hill walks if/when we get sunshine, and Tom Hardy <3

I've been obsessed with anime probably my whole life? Currently in Osomatsu-san hell. That show has even seeped into most of my dreams lately, and I'm so upset it's over (for now) :bawl:

Also Doctor Who and Undertale. Both of which I saw mentioned earlier, yay!

Also, maybe a little random, but miso soup and eggs.

I do go through phases though, so I'm sure I'll post again when they change...

Currently Naruto Shippuuden, deadpool and game of thrones. Still trying to finish, I know the series ended a long time ago but I am a slacker sometimes when it comes to watching things I want finish.

Anything Muppets related! Especially Rowlf~ I mean I've liked the Muppets since I was 12 but it's only now become a full on obsession. lol

14 hours ago, EnbySneeze99 said:

Anything Muppets related! Especially Rowlf~ I mean I've liked the Muppets since I was 12 but it's only now become a full on obsession. lol

Aww, I always loved Rowlf too. Did you watch the new Muppet series? I thought it was pretty great.

7 hours ago, sneezymui said:

Aww, I always loved Rowlf too. Did you watch the new Muppet series? I thought it was pretty great.

Ahhh yes! LOVE it! Especially after the break they took. Cliffhanger though on the last episode! Argh!

My newest obsession is Arrow. Just started watching it Friday night, already 12 episodes in. AMAZING.

(Trying not to be spoiled, so trying to avoid sickfics. Very hard. I think that's why I'm watching it so quickly)

• 3 weeks later...

Better Call Saul! This past season has been so good and I have yet to see the finale! I'm pretty disappointed that the season is over and I have to wait a full year for it to come back.

18 hours ago, spirit said:

i go through phases of obsessions and currently it's marvel movies :D 

I love Marvel anything; comics, movies, games.

On 3/31/2016 at 10:02 AM, EnbySneeze99 said:

OMG that clip with Miss Piggy sneezing brings back memories, I saw it when i was little!

I got sucked into Undertale (shocking, given my avatar, I know).

I started playing about a month ago? And it's become a full blown obsession. I love everything about it. I even have the soundtrack playing in the car when I'm driving :lol:

I usually get bored with games by now, but nope. Still going strong.

In case anyone was wondering what happened to me recently and why I disappeared... this is why.

22 hours ago, spirit said:

i go through phases of obsessions and currently it's marvel movies :D 

saaaaaaaaaaame

Totally Gilmore Girls for the past 5 or 6 months. I don't even love the show or characters very much, but it's so quiet and pretty and I have a massive massive crush on Rory. I don't know what it is about her, but I'm infatuated, I'm in love!!

Archived