Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

I've been dreaming to see Christian DelGrosso sneeze I've literally been binge watching all his videos, his gf's and their channel together to see if there is any sneezes from him and so far there isn't any but there are a few vids with Kristen sneezing if you want I can link them when I find them again! But hopefully I'll find some Christian sneezes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

Does anyone know what happened to all of the Lindsay sneeze clips from justin.tv? She was one of my all time favorites and it seems like, minus a couple, they've all been scrubbed off the internet! 

• 1 month later...

does anyone have a working version of the song "because my allergies" from the old sneezing girls website?' or know where else I can find a working version?

On 1/12/2018 at 11:04 PM, Stargirl said:

A while ago I saw a couple of videos of a sad blogging guy getting very drunk on beer and having an uncontrollable messy sneeze fit. They were strangely fascinating and  I wonder if anyone can find them for me  

I know who we’re talking about - he’s called Todd, I think, and he had a bunch of videos like that, a textbook case of allergy to alcohol - but I can’t remember what his YouTube handle is! @iheartsneezn, can you help?

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, MeForever said:

Christine from SimplyNailLogical?

She sneezed in a SimplyFACELogical video, but I don't remember which. Sorry! I'll try to find it when I have time.

Looking for a video titled "Sneezy Pie" from a youtube channel called "jangofett" (no longer exists).  Probably 1-2 minutes long.  In it a blonde girl has seemingly endless buildups and false starts before finally pushing herself over the edge of a sneeze by tickling her nose a few times with her septum ring.  Sound was pretty muffled but I remember pre-sneeze breathes could be heard pretty well.  Kind of obscure so I doubt I'll see it again, but no harm in asking...

Doubt anyone will have this, but a while ago someone had posted a video of Japanese singer Utada Hikaru sneezing that has since been removed from youtube. 

Apologies if this has been posted before, but.... one of my all time favorites: Friends, season 4 episode 5, "The One With Joey's New Girlfriend"!! 

Phoebe has a bad cold and sneezes a few times and sounds congested throughout the episode. This clip has all the highlights, including a few sneezes at the beginning. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3abFIxY8UJg

• 2 weeks later...

Okay this is not part of my fetish exactly but I'm needing reference for an rp...if anyone has clips of a band member (lead singer, specifically, if possible) collapsing on stage I would very much appreciate it!  I've only been able to find three...one of Meatloaf, one of Michael Jackson, and one of some guy who collapsed off the edge of the stage (found out he actually died so definitely NOT).  Needing some references haha also if there's any good ones of just a lead singer being sick and performing (like sneezing/coughing on stage) that'd be great too!

• 2 weeks later...

the story by Azza called Alayna and the allergy ad part 1 the audition it was my favorite story for a long time if any-one has where i can find it I would appreciate it very much thanks in advance

On 14/08/2015 at 3:20 AM, BikermousefromMars said:

would anyone happen to know if there are higher quality scans/rips of the Elvira comic in the SF gallery? or at least where to find the comic in it's full form?

there was a comic based on the Elvira TV show host in which she's cursed with a sneeze bug which becomes into more and more giant sneezes towards the end, in which she passes them onto the guy who cursed her. even though it's in the gallery, they're in low resolution and admittedly hard to see for me.

i wasn't sure if this needed a different thread, but i'd thought i'd post it here since i'm technically 'looking for' it.

Can you link it

I too would be curious to see Elvira sneezing. :D Ah, the 90's! What a time. XD

• 3 weeks later...

This may be a shot in the dark, but here goes. I'm looking for a youtube video from I think 2015 of a young woman, maybe Middle Eastern or North African, doing a Halloween makeup tutorial in which she sneezes a triple into the sleeve of her red shirt at one point. Anybody have a saved version?

Anyone else a big brother fan? I’m looking for bb20 sneezing. Any clips from anyone works for me. Thanks!

The Supernatural cast, like Robert Benedict, Richard speight Jr, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, and Alex Calvert

On 7/23/2018 at 4:08 AM, sneezelover3 said:

The Supernatural cast, like Robert Benedict, Richard speight Jr, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, and Alex Calvert

I know there's one from Jensen and a few from Misha I'm just seeing if there's any other ones I don't know of or new ones maybe.

I’m looking for a video (actually, it was a few videos) of a blonde woman from a older TV show that was in black and white with cat allergies. She ended up in court and had to testify about it or something like that? Does anyone know where I could find that? The videos were on YouTube for a while but then I think they were taken down

9 minutes ago, allergictoeverything said:

I’m looking for a video (actually, it was a few videos) of a blonde woman from a older TV show that was in black and white with cat allergies. She ended up in court and had to testify about it or something like that? Does anyone know where I could find that? The videos were on YouTube for a while but then I think they were taken down

It was actually a movie called "Rhubarb". I couldn't find any links here, except for a comics adaptation of the movie. There were clips of the sneezes in the old "Tarot of the Sneezes" website, but I don't know if still exists.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone will have this or know where to find it, but maybe 2 years ago there was a video on youtube, i think it was on SFHOF. It was of a lady (I think she was japanese or chinese) who was filming herself riding around the streets and having a prolonged sneezing attack. At one point she went to a supermarket and then filmed while talking to someone in the parking lot (still sneezing). It was quite epic, if anyone has it saved or knows where to find it, do reply. thanks. 

5 hours ago, paris5 said:

Not sure if anyone will have this or know where to find it, but maybe 2 years ago there was a video on youtube, i think it was on SFHOF. It was of a lady (I think she was japanese or chinese) who was filming herself riding around the streets and having a prolonged sneezing attack. At one point she went to a supermarket and then filmed while talking to someone in the parking lot (still sneezing). It was quite epic, if anyone has it saved or knows where to find it, do reply. thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

About 6 to 8 years ago the youtuber WeddingPeach14 made 4 sneezing videos but has seemed to remove them now. Does anyone here have them saved?

• 1 month later...

I know someone posted a list...but I can't for the life of me find it anymore....it's from Persona 5 where the main dweeb protag sneezes. (It's 3 links on vocaroo + 1  video of the english game's hidden audio)