Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

15 hours ago, Pseudosneeze said:

Perhaps through a PM, if you’re able.

@Pseudosneeze I'm not able to PM yet :(

Could you post them somewhere on the forum? If not, you might be able to get my email from staff

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

Does anyone have any clips from the Male “gamer sneezes” that were posted on here a few years ago? They were terrific.

10 hours ago, James86 said:

Does anyone have any clips from the Male “gamer sneezes” that were posted on here a few years ago? They were terrific.

this!! i loved so many of the clips on there :( 

Hey all, does anyone have the clips from the rainbownerds chanel of the girl called Bee sneezing? I think there were 4 iirc? 

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there’s some sneezing stuff about Giovanni Ribisi out there? Fiction, clips, references anything?

I really can’t seem to find anything 🙄

I will be forever thankful 🤗

• 2 months later...
On 11/27/2016 at 7:27 PM, ali_cat said:

Does anybody remember a video with a beautiful young woman (I think she may have been Indian?) having a long sneezing fit on a bed? The woman was getting into all these different positions on the bed while she was sneezing and she talked about how she was getting herself turned on. Easily one of the hottest sneezing videos I've ever watched. I found it on Youtube only a month ago but I forgot to save it and now I can't find it :( If anybody knows the video I'm talking about, please let me know. 

This is my very first post on the forum (after lurking for many years ofc). But I am reaaaally hoping someone knows something about where this video could have gone. It was absolute gold. I'm even just wondering if anyone else remembers this video? I remember also that she was talking about going out with her friends but how she probably couldn't because she was sneezing so much.

On 5/29/2018 at 7:23 AM, Demosthenes said:

Looking for a video titled "Sneezy Pie" from a youtube channel called "jangofett" (no longer exists).  Probably 1-2 minutes long.  In it a blonde girl has seemingly endless buildups and false starts before finally pushing herself over the edge of a sneeze by tickling her nose a few times with her septum ring.  Sound was pretty muffled but I remember pre-sneeze breathes could be heard pretty well.  Kind of obscure so I doubt I'll see it again, but no harm in asking...

I found out this video is still around, just unlisted.  The youtube video ID is:

lVzkPWqhoJ0

This is a long shot and I'd be amazed if anyone found anything, but has anyone ever seen Dec sneeze (from Ant and Dec, the British TV presenters)? I've been a huge fan of them for about 15 years but never a single sneeze that I've seen. :(

Any chance anyone has seen anything from Taron Edgerton?? For some reason I could have sworn I saw something of his at one point, but now I can't seem to find it.

There was a clip somewhere in a compilation of a woman sneezing, and I think it was James Corden in the interview, who responded with “May I be the first to say bless you?” and the woman thanked him. It’s a very nice clip, and overall is a very sweet transaction between the two of them. Anyone know what I’m talking about?

On 6/10/2019 at 8:32 PM, Comfortandstuff said:

There was a clip somewhere in a compilation of a woman sneezing, and I think it was James Corden in the interview, who responded with “May I be the first to say bless you?” and the woman thanked him. It’s a very nice clip, and overall is a very sweet transaction between the two of them. Anyone know what I’m talking about?

having trouble finding the clip but apparently its on the file named 's00ep04' in this folder.

https://mega.nz/#F!jPwC2SSa!wui3RbOpMKtZOIrBI1e_9w!CS5GQKaS

The video you're talking about is 'Gavin & Stacey-The Outtakes'  if you're better than me at finding clips lol 

• 3 weeks later...

I’m looking for the video with a girl of Indian descent (I believe) named Annie who’s in the bathroom and sniffs chinkkni powder and has a sneezing fit. The guy who’s filming has an accent and is doing commentary the entire time. 

If anyone has this video, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Okey I need help finding this show I've been searching for it since I first got access to the Internet it's a arts kids show and in the show and there are 4 characters one of them is a really hot girl who shows how to draw and in one episode she has a cold and sneezes a bunch of times does anyone know what this show is

On 7/31/2019 at 9:53 AM, Esstrosa said:

Okey I need help finding this show I've been searching for it since I first got access to the Internet it's a arts kids show and in the show and there are 4 characters one of them is a really hot girl who shows how to draw and in one episode she has a cold and sneezes a bunch of times does anyone know what this show is

What did this girl look like hair color? Skin tone? Do you remember the network?

10 hours ago, Pseudosneeze said:

What did this girl look like hair color? Skin tone? Do you remember the network?

She was white and that's all remember 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 12:35 AM, Esstrosa said:

She was white and that's all remember 

What country was the show from and do you know what channel?

9 hours ago, Esstrosa said:

It was probably American and I think it might have aired on baby tv

Do you know where you saw it

1 hour ago, Esstrosa said:

My house lol what do you mean 

Lol I mean did you see it on tv or a computer and also when did you see it

43 minutes ago, Coolio said:

Lol I mean did you see it on tv or a computer and also when did you see it

I saw it on TV in like 2005 maybe 

It was a show that had 4 charcters and cut to a diffrent one and they would do diffrent stuff the girl I'm talking about drew diffrent things each time and teaches you how to draw and I forgot what the others did