Sneeze Fetish Forum

27jaredjensen's drabble thread [56/101]

27jj

Bobby looks back and forth between the two of them.

“You boys have to share everything, don’t ya?”

:naughty:

FIGHT: Aww, big brother Dean is always right - I love it when he gets bossy!

MUFFLE: :innocent: Sharing everything - this is so great! Thank you for these amazing drabbles

BTW, I kinda forgot: HOORAY for 27!!! (And 28!!! And 29!!!!) Better late than never, I guess :)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
“Nnngh.” Sam, who’s got his tall frame jammed onto the couch, moans and shifts. Dean’s in a chair next to him, and he snaps awake, his eyes instantly going to Sam. He seems to be holding his breath, and when he sees his sleeping brother he exhales on a muffled cough.

Awww! Concerned Dean is so cute--especially when he's sick himself!

You've just made my night that much better.

Fight was so cute. I love bossyboots!Dean. You could hear the rapid gear shift along with squealing tires in his head, I swear.

And the cuddlyness of Muffle with Bobby was great. The boys sick at the same time is just <3.

Shmawesome job. (It's my new pet word...)

Ohh Wow! ;):):2lovers:

Booby is just one of the funniest people, I have ever heard... (I haven't seen him in any of the episodes)

He is brilliant, and therefore, I love Muffle even more! Sneezy Sam? AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :heart::twisted::twisted:

Fight? Pure brilliance. :laugh:

I adore the way Sam instantly shuts up and Dean instantly changes to big brother... So Cute!!!!!!!!!!

Please do more!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! :nohappy::cryhappy::laugh::twisted::innocent:

Awwww! Yay bossy Dean ordering Sammy to bed. A subtle form of care-taking, but I love it. :blink:

And "Muffle" was funny. Haha, the boys sharing everything again. :rolleyes: And so sweet that Dean's first reaction when waking up is to look over at Sam.

Bobby looks back and forth between the two of them.

“You boys have to share everything, don’t ya?”

:wacko:

FIGHT: Aww, big brother Dean is always right - I love it when he gets bossy!

MUFFLE: :heart: Sharing everything - this is so great! Thank you for these amazing drabbles

BTW, I kinda forgot: HOORAY for 27!!! (And 28!!! And 29!!!!) Better late than never, I guess :lol:

I love that you love bossy Dean:) Thanks so much for your awesomeness!!

I love these!

Thank you!!!

Omg, those were awesome!! :D You can never have enough sneezy!Sammy in my opinion. :)

Aww, thanks:) That is SO true!

“Nnngh.” Sam, who’s got his tall frame jammed onto the couch, moans and shifts. Dean’s in a chair next to him, and he snaps awake, his eyes instantly going to Sam. He seems to be holding his breath, and when he sees his sleeping brother he exhales on a muffled cough.

Awww! Concerned Dean is so cute--especially when he's sick himself!

He'll always look after his Sammy first:) Thanks for reading!

You've just made my night that much better.

Fight was so cute. I love bossyboots!Dean. You could hear the rapid gear shift along with squealing tires in his head, I swear.

And the cuddlyness of Muffle with Bobby was great. The boys sick at the same time is just <3.

Shmawesome job. (It's my new pet word...)

SHMAWESOME!! That's probably the shmawesomest word ever. You, my dear, are quite shmawesome for your shmawesome comment:) Okay, I'm done now. But seriously, THANK YOU :heart:

Wheee! More Sam sneezyness! He's my favorite. :)

I agree with everest. More Sam sneezes..... :wub: Especially when he has those 'hitching... build up sneezes.....:bleh: .

There can never be enough Sam sneezyness. NEVER. Thank you for reading:)

I love the bossy Dean. "You. Bed." :heart:

Hehe, bossy Dean. I'm happy you liked that:) Gracias!

Ohh Wow!

Booby is just one of the funniest people, I have ever heard... (I haven't seen him in any of the episodes)

He is brilliant, and therefore, I love Muffle even more! Sneezy Sam? AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ^_^:D

Fight? Pure brilliance. :laugh:

I adore the way Sam instantly shuts up and Dean instantly changes to big brother... So Cute!!!!!!!!!!

Please do more!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Aww, I'm so glad you liked them all!! Thanks for the awesome review!

Awwww! Yay bossy Dean ordering Sammy to bed. A subtle form of care-taking, but I love it. :)

And "Muffle" was funny. Haha, the boys sharing everything again. :heart: And so sweet that Dean's first reaction when waking up is to look over at Sam.

Haha, thank you! :heart:

I love your stories! I'm new here but Ive lurked ALOT! my favorite story you've written is 365 days! Sick!Sam is my favorite!! You're drabbles are just...gah :drool:

I love your stories! I'm new here but Ive lurked ALOT! my favorite story you've written is 365 days! Sick!Sam is my favorite!! You're drabbles are just...gah

Welcome!!

Thank you so much:) :P That is very awesome of you to say!

Prompt 54: Needles

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 100

A/N: Set during 3x08 (A Very Supernatural Christmas)

A/N2: Just in case you want a visual :lol:

“Let me see your hand.”

“HHhh…it’s fine, Dean-huhhh!” Sam scrubs at his nose with his knuckles of his left hand, holds out his right hand anyway. “Hetchsh-ehh!”

Dean gently wipes away blood from Sam’s hand while Sam sniffles, his nose red. He quickly bandages Sam’s finger, then laughs softly.

“What?” Sam asks congestedly.

“Uh, you still got a little…” Dean reaches out and brushes a few pine needles from Sam’s collar, then picks up a piece of dried plant and holds it in front of Sam’s face. Sam’s breath immediately hitches.

“Huh-htchuh! HPTSHchoo!”

“Only you would be allergic to meadowsweet.”

:laughbounce: Sam's allergic to meadowsweet!! For some reason, I'm finding this idea extremely hot. :lol:

I think tonight I am going to lay in bed and replay that entire episode with Sam's new allergy added in... :lol:

Ohh!!!!!!! My!!!!!!!! GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boom:

What an original idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't I think of that!!!!!!!!!!

I love the fact you went for pine needles instead of the tpical needle, and I love Sam's allergy!!!!!!

Sooo sweet!!!!!! :innocent::twisted::bleh:

Please do more!!!!!!!! :laugh::):)

:laugh:

Awww, it's a pity that didn't happen in that episode - it's soooo fitting! This is great! Thank you for this delicious piece of a drabble :drool:

• 2 weeks later...
:laughbounce: Sam's allergic to meadowsweet!! For some reason, I'm finding this idea extremely hot. B-P

I think tonight I am going to lay in bed and replay that entire episode with Sam's new allergy added in... :sillybounce:

Mmm, right? I was re-watching the episode and the idea popped into my head, and I was like How have I never thought of this before? Hmm...this would make a good drawing, too...

Thank you so very much for reading!!

YAY!!!!! Oh, that photo just completes it :) So very awesome.

EEEE, thank you! I'm glad you liked it!!

Once again...AMAZING! Oh Sam, only you! I can't wait for the next one! :D

Thank you thank you!!! Your reviews and you are amazing!!

Ohh!!!!!!! My!!!!!!!! GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boom:

What an original idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't I think of that!!!!!!!!!!

I love the fact you went for pine needles instead of the tpical needle, and I love Sam's allergy!!!!!!

Sooo sweet!!!!!! :innocent::P:bleh:

Please do more!!!!!!!! :laugh::twisted::D

I read this AMAZING fic once where Jensen was allergic to evergreen, and that's how I thought of this. I was going to make Sam allergic to the pine needles but then I watched the episode and remembered the meadowsweet, and this happened!

Thank you:) You're very sweet!! :heart:

:laugh:

Awww, it's a pity that didn't happen in that episode - it's soooo fitting! This is great! Thank you for this delicious piece of a drabble :omg:

Right? It would have been SO good. Thank you so much!!

Aww, that is so adorable! :wub: Allergic!Sammy is awesome. :drool:

Hee, thanks!! Glad you think so:)

More drabbles this weekend:)

One of these days I'll get my longer sick!Sam fic posted...but for now, have another drabble:)

Prompt 47: Wary

Fandom: Supernatural

Characters: Sam, Dean

Word Count: 100

“You’re so lucky you weren’t there.”

“Yeah?”

“The lady had like, twenty cats. There was hair everywhere.”

Sam’s eyes widen. Dean leans forward, tries to hide a grin.

“You would have been in allergy hell.”

Sam absently runs his knuckles beneath his nose, a wary expression on his face.

“There was this one cat- it had long, fluffy fur- I think it shed all over me.”

Sam swallows as Dean searches his jacket and comes up with a single long white hair. He holds it up, waves it in Sam’s face.

“Yep, look.”

“You jerk- HETCHSHSH!”

“What?” Dean asks innocently.

Teasing!Dean is evil! :zippy2: And I love him, therefore I am evil as well! :ninja:

Just delicious! :bounce:

One of these days I'll get my longer sick!Sam fic posted...

Ohhh you said the magic words! :bounce:

I loved it! Allergic!Sam and Teasing!Dean are the perfect duo! Your fics are amazing! I can't wait for the December chapter on 365 days! :zippy2:

Archived