Sneeze Fetish Forum

I love your writing so much!!

Thanks, you can expect this serial to continue for the foreseeable future.

Part X.XX

“No, I’m not catching a cold. I feel great”

Panic spread over Becky’s skin as the sound of the toilet flushing hit her ears. She’d assumed the bathroom was empty when she’d gone in and suffered the indignity of blowing her sniffly nose. As she stood stunned she rolled several thoughts over and over in her mind namely, “please don’t let her think I have a cold,” and “I hope she didn’t notice me blowing my nose.” She stood and expected a close friend to come out of the stall and ask her how her cold was.

Instead, a girl she’d never seen before emerged from the stall and never even looked in her direction. She simply washed her hands and left. Whether she heard Becky’s noseblow was never revealed nor did it seem to matter to the other woman. Becky slowly breathed out, having been holding her breath, gave her nose a sniffle, ran more paper under it, cleared her throat, and went back to class.

Class was a trial and her quiet sniffles had to be augmented by secret nose wiping with tissue hidden behind her hand. At the end of class Violet had invited her to attend the chorale concert Saturday night. “Even if I am a little under the weather this afternoon I’ll be perfect by Saturday night. I mean, I’m not under the weather but even if I was I’d still be fine by then,” went the logic in her head. She agreed with a look forward to the nice evening they would have.

The walk in the blustery weather left Becky’s body prone and shivering. She slumped in her puffy recliner closing her eyes and trying to stop shivering. She couldn’t ever recall feeling as completely drained all throughout her entire body and sleep would have been easy if not for the need to get up and go to work.

Becky felt more comfortable at home and now could sniffle her nose as needed. It was runny from the walk and never slowed down. The shivers decreased intensity but didn’t stop. Becky wouldn’t say it to herself but she was pretty sure that her body temperature was elevated. Her thermometer was still new in the little box and she had to open it and install the battery before slipping it under her tongue.

She looked down her nose at it, watching the numbers go up. She groaned a bit when it went to 98.9 and beyond. When it hit 99.8 and she took it out her mouth and turned it off. The thermometer hadn’t beeped but Becky had decided it was probably not accurate since it had sat in the box for so long.

The most important thing was to hide her sniffles while she was at work. Her nose was starting to get truly runny now and there was a detectable stuffiness, however small, in her voice. She blew her nose and tested her voice, trying to make it sound as normal as possible.

“No, I’m not catching a cold. I feel great,” she said and gave a hard sniffle at her nose. “My nose is a little sniffly but I’m fine. I’m not getting sick,” she said, hearing the slight difference in her voice. “A cold? No, my voice just sounds different because my throat is sore,” she said shaking her head and almost laughing. There was no way she could admit how sore her throat was.

While she prepared her dishonest responses to possible cold queries Becky was honest with herself about how she felt. She felt awful and wanted to be in bed.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James (ellamalaka)

• The Sneezster

• Hedgehog

• cool_lissy

Delicious, as always!

Thanks Sneezster, you're a dear as always.

Part X.XXI

“I’m not going to sneeze. I’m not going to sneeze. I’m not going to sneeze”

*Ahem*<sniffle, sniffle>*Ahem*<sniff, sniff, sniffle> Becky ran the back of her hand under her nose to assist with keeping in clear. She doubted that her silent sniffling was going to help her this evening at work. She’d put in extra hours the last few days to cover for some of the other sick women who’d spent some time in bed but Thursday was her normal shift. Becky had decided (or rationalized to herself) that no one would notice if she just sniffled slightly or blew her nose on occasion in the back of the store. Still, it was going to be a challenge to avoid giving away evidence of her drippy nose and sore throat that required regular clearing to keep the phlegm from building up in there, too.

As she pulled into an empty parking space at the far side of the mall something unexpected occurred. Becky had devised a careful plan to hide the burgeoning cold (which wasn’t really a cold, since Becky didn’t get sick, at least in her mind) she as starting to catch. She was going to tend to her nose secretly while at work today, then go home and sleep well and by Friday morning she expected to be back to normal. If she just rested well tonight the sniffles and pain in her throat would go away, she concluded.

A new symptom made Becky’s eyes widen as she prepared to blow her nose and trudge across the mega parking lot and into the store.

Her nose had a steady run to it, obviously more than what it had been during her classes. But, as she gathered her purse she felt a sensation deep in the back of both runny nostrils. It was something that she was unfamiliar with and she needed a second to process. Still, even for a hardened cold-denier like Becky the deep itch in her nose could only mean one thing.

“Oh my gosh, I can’t sneeze,” she thought, feeling the tickle in her runny nose. She gave a nose clearing blow and rubbed the outside of her nose. The sensation subsided and Becky immediately prided herself on her super immune system. “Looks like I got rid of that sneeze,” she said to herself, confidence over her cold fighting ability rising, despite how poorly she felt overall.

The walk in exposed her to the rudeness of the weather, sending wave after wave of shivers over a body that was uncomfortably cool in normal temperatures, let alone this chill. Her nose was flat out running but Becky felt comfortable sniffling out in the parking lot where she couldn’t be seen or heard as well. Of course, she’d need to get to the bathroom immediately and blow her nose once she was inside. The sneezy tickle reappeared in her nose but she kept sniffling and rubbing her nose, again making it go away.

The change in cold to warm temperatures sent the tickle through Becky’s nose with start but she rubbed her nose, closing her eyes tightly and repeating to herself over and over “I’m not going to sneeze. I’m not going to sneeze. I’m not going to sneeze.” Mercifully, the sneeze retreated again and Becky headed for the bathroom.

“I’m not going to sneeze. I’m not going to sneeze. I’m not going to sneeze.”

You know what? I bet she is going to sneeze. And now I'm wondering on whom!

I missed some updates. More content later.

Part X.XXII

“…it already bore a slight tell-tale redness which was forming around the edges.”

Rather than risk someone detecting her noseblow in the Lingerie Department Becky ducked into the larger, public bathroom which happened to be empty. In the stall she pulled toilet paper out and had a handful ready when the door opened with the sound of excited voices behind it. Becky held the paper to her nose, closing and locking the door of the stall with her other hand and stood waiting. She could hear 2 other women in the bathroom. She kept the tissue shield over her wet nostrils but dared not blow. It sounded like the door opened again more women came in. Becky sighed inside and realized that she wouldn’t get to blow her nose in a fashion that would make her feel comfortable.

With the bathroom now busy Becky blew as lightly as she could. Although her nose cleared slightly it still required more attention if she were going to successfully hide her sniffles. The violent, sneezy tickle reappeared but Becky once again fought it off by closing her eyes and rubbing the outside of her nose. This time the tickle hung around and it took a lot of agitation and the repetition of her mantra “I’m not going to sneeze, I’m not going to sneeze,” over and over in her head.

“Ugh,” with a sigh the sneeziness subsided but Becky still had one runny nose to deal with. “Well, not a runny nose,” Becky reassured herself, “just some sniffles and a sore throat,” she thought as she cleared her throat quietly. Becky folded the handful of toilet paper so that she had a dry spot and put it back to her nose, giving a more audible blow this time. Her nose wet the paper but remained in need of attention. She sniffed at it and cleaned the outside of her nose, dropping the used wad in the toilet. Becky pulled a small mirror from her purse and examined her nose in it. The results were less than encouraging. Although she hadn’t abused her nose with blowing too much yet it already bore a slight tell-tale redness which was forming around the edges. Seeing the enflamed skin made her think of her throat which when she swallowed again had a deep, overwhelming soreness inside. “Ugh,” came another sigh as she massaged under her neck.

With sniffles starting to win the battle against her secret noseblowing attempts Becky exited her stall and entered the bustle of the bathroom, washing her hands and letting the steam from the warm water enter her nose. It ran more but she was sniffling it up with the water covering the sounds. Becky’s nose may not have been clear but it was good enough to make it to the backroom of her department where she could tend to it further.

As she left the bathroom a few thoughts entered Becky’s head, namely that she still had to work her entire shift and would much rather be at home, snuggled in her bed and giving her nose the hearty blow it required. It was going to be a long evening before she could rest her achy body, now experiencing regular chills.

Part X.XXIII

“Probably the worst cold I’ve ever caught”

Becky continued to sniffle at her nose as she walked back to her department. She’d been too embarrassed in the bathroom to give her nose a proper blow but she’d gotten it clear enough to get into the backroom and work on it again. She was a little worried that her voice might sound stuffy when she spoke but there was little she could do about that now. She was just going to have to try to make her voice sound as normal as possible by adjusting the pitch according to her nose stuffiness.

As she approached from afar she could see that Stephanie Valence had finally gotten well enough to come back to work. She was helping a customer but Becky could see her turning to the side and coughing with regularity. When she got to the far side of the store she could hear Stephanie’s voice which was broken and hoarse. When she spoke just a few words she had to turn to the side and give a hack into her fist. The voice Stephanie had didn’t sound like her at all, it was froggy and deep, but apparently this was an improvement over the utter lack of voice she’d had over the last few days.

She scooted quickly into the back of the store heading directly to the bathroom sniffling more audibly and deeply at her nose as the door closed behind her. Safely inside she took some toilet paper and blew at her nose, but not as deeply as she would have liked, fearing that someone may hear her outside of the door. The tickle in the back of her nose reappeared but she squeezed her nostrils shut until it subsided. With a final wipe on the outside of her nostrils Becky left the bathroom to get ready for the evening. Up front she could hear Steph’s cough, a real after cold cough the sounded phlegmy. Becky conceded that unless her nose suddenly stopped running that she was going to have to spend some time running to the bathroom to blow it. A brief tickle in the back of her nose made her groan inwardly over the possibility of sneezing but it subsided with a scrunch of her face.

On the sales floor Stephanie was just finishing up with the only customer, a motherly type who left by saying, “take care of that cough and I hope you feel better,” to which Stephanie smiled and hoarsely explained that she was “feeling a lot better” and that she was glad she had a voice today.

“Hey Becky,” came the hoarse greeting from Stephanie as the customer left the store.

“Hi Steph, I’m glad you’re back today,” Becky replied with a frown, noticing a slight stuffiness in her voice.

Stephanie coughed a little to the side before a giving a broken, “Yeah, I guess you heard about my bad cold and laryngitis. I’ve been without a voice for several days and just coughing my head off in bed.”

“That’s sounds awful,” Becky sniffle slightly, feeling her nose run. She was sympathetic to Steph’s illness but greatly wanted to hear about it.

“Probably the worst cold I’ve ever caught,” Steph said, her voice very deep and scratchy.

Awesome!

I wonder if Becky went to work in even flimsier clothes than the day before, just to show off how healthy she is. Probably she opted for a real summery and sexy outfit despite the cold weather, without a jacket to impress her colleagues even more, maybe a sleeveless top and short skirt or dress - emphasizing her total immunity to colds with bare legs... What are her plans for after work, will she go out for a night in town in the freezing cold, with how little she is wearing to prove her stamina to her friends, having to stifle and hide her coughs and sneezes more and more frequently - but still in total denial of getting sicker and more feverish by the minute?

Awesome!

I wonder if Becky went to work in even flimsier clothes than the day before, just to show off how healthy she is. Probably she opted for a real summery and sexy outfit despite the cold weather, without a jacket to impress her colleagues even more, maybe a sleeveless top and short skirt or dress - emphasizing her total immunity to colds with bare legs... What are her plans for after work, will she go out for a night in town in the freezing cold, with how little she is wearing to prove her stamina to her friends, having to stifle and hide her coughs and sneezes more and more frequently - but still in total denial of getting sicker and more feverish by the minute?

Hey, thanks for the reply. I just wanted you to know that I write this serial several weeks in advance of posting so it isn't always possible for me to include every request. However, I always make note of the suggestions of readers and include their tastes in future installments. Please check back with regularity as this serial will continue for as long as people still catch colds. I'm aiming for updates every other day although sometimes I miss some. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best,

ellamalaka (although I feel comfortable going by the name James)

Part X.XXIV

“Um no, I have allergies”

Becky massaged her shoulders and throat, feeling an intense soreness as she swallowed. Her runny nose required almost constant little sniffs to keep it under control and she’d run to the bathroom four times to blow it within the confines. The sneezy tickle of her nose kept reappearing, each time requiring more and more concentration to keep at bay. The sensation was coming more frequently but Becky kept telling herself that she was “not the kind of girl who caught colds and definitely not the kind that got the sneezes.”

She and Steph had gotten to chat about the latter’s bad cold and Becky found her hoarse voice and hacking cough very appealing.

“Well, I started getting sick on Tuesday, you know: sore throat and achy body,” was her husky explanation.

“Yeah, Justine told me about you getting sick. Who did you catch your cold from,” she said, feeling her own nose run.

“I’m not really sure,” she said with a break in her voice, “several teachers have been coughing and sneezing and my class was just full of sniffly kids,” she finished with a bit of rasp, turning to the side to hack.

“I guess it was pretty contagious, huh?” Becky added, hoping voice-voiced Steph would continue.

“Yep, pretty much spread like wildfire. Ginger and Justine are home with it. I’m glad you didn’t catch it,” she giggled a bit but with her voice it was strangled and scratchy. Stephanie coughed again into her fist.

Becky was embarrassed by the illness attention getting focused on her and she sniffled at her nose slightly, keeping the wetness in place. “I never catch colds,” she said adamantly.

Stephanie raised an eyebrow at the assertion but decided not to comment on it. “Well, I’m sorry that I got them sick. I should have stayed home that afternoon when I was sneezing so much,” she finished

Becky’s nose gave a massive tickle and she rubbed it furiously trying to make it go away. It subsided and she added, “well, it is pretty cute that they caught it,” mortified as the words came out of her mouth. Stephanie looked confused before Becky gave a hurried, “I mean, unfortunate that they caught it from you.”

Becky didn’t know what to say next. Her achy body and runny nose were really getting to her and her head was now feeling a little light.

She’d just blatantly revealed her cold fetish and as she heat of embarrassment faded she shivered, the slight fever she was running rolling over her skin.

Customers entered the store so Becky was saved the need to explain further. Stephanie greeted them in her hoarse voice, hacking cough coming in regular waves. Becky helped a woman get a bra fitting, her nose running more and beginning to regularly tickle. She sniffled a lot during it, more noticeably than she had been.

“You sound like you’re catching what your friend has,” the woman offered gesturing towards Stephanie after Becky gave a bigger sniffle.

“Um no, I have allergies,” she said defensively, sniffling her nose further and running a finger under it.

“You poor thing, winter allergies?” she asked, question in her voice.

Oh, thank you! I am glad that you like my thoughts about Becky desperately stifling her sneezes, shivering cold and feverish in winter weather, yet scantily dressed to impress with her impeccable health and immune system. Perhaps she becomes so desperate to insist before her friends on never catching cold that she even has a smoke to cover up her emerging, worsening cough and husky voice (which cannot be explained by allergies any more) and blame it on the cigarettes instead ;-).

Great story! I am looking forward to the next chapters...

All the best,

Lissy

Part X.XXV

“Becky’s nose needed something other than her hand on it, the runniness now too much for sniffles and hidden noseblows to contain”

It was busy during the shift change. Hoarse Stephanie gathered her things in the back and gave a raspy good-bye to Becky who was now getting noticeably sniffly and rubbing her nose a lot. She had left a little early, before Rachel arrived for her shift. The latter lady was a little late for hers which left Becky handling the entire store, nose now requiring what she would have described as a “full-on” cold sniffle to the sneeze fetish message board. Of course, in her own mind she was keeping it well under wraps and no one was realizing that she was getting sick, even though she really wasn’t.

Becky tried to smile more than normal, as if to project health although she was feeling run down and longed for her bed. Across the store Rachel announced her arrival with a pair of congested cold sneezes into a perfectly white hanky…

<Ait-Tschoo!> <Uhh-Ait-Tschoo!>

…which she followed up with a hacking cough and finally a noseblow. When she removed the cloth from her nose it was all swollen and red, the big light of cold over it. Rachel wasn’t smiling; in fact, she looked like she wasn’t feeling too well at all.

“Hey Beggy,” she greeted as she went into the back, her voice all m’s and b’s from an entirely stuffed nose.

Becky continued to work up front, the sound of Rachel’s next pair of sneezes and noseblowing coming to her through the door. She coughed again, too and Becky realized that Rachel was bordering on miserably sick this evening. The realization that Rachel needed to be in bed instead of working this evening dawned at the same time that she shivered with fever again and realized that she should be in bed, too.

Rachel appeared from the back, nose tomato red with her hanky tucked in the sleeve of her blouse, ready for the next pair of sneezes. It was busy for about the next hour as Rachel turned to the side with regularity, sneezing into her hanky and wiping her nose. Becky took several opportunities to rush to the back and blow her nose in the bathroom, her own sniffles bordering on the need for a tissue in her sleeve. The waves of tickles were becoming greater and in a weird was she almost wished she could sneeze to get rid of them.

Becky watched as Rachel interacted with a customer, nose clogged to the point of not being able to breathe out of it. As Rachel sniffled so did Becky and she realized she needed to blow her nose again, despite having just blown it in the back. Suddenly, the tickle zoomed from the deep recesses of her nose and she scrunched her eyes shut, furiously rubbing her nose. She sniffled and for the first time her nose was full rather than just runny.

“I’m not going to sneeze, I’m not going to sneeze,” she repeated over and over in her mind as she held her nose shut, willing the tickle away. Becky’s nose needed something other than her hand on it, the runniness now too much for sniffles and hidden noseblows to contain. She had nothing except the clothes she was wearing that could possibly help. Becky longed for a hanky like the one Rachel was using today.

“I’m not going to sneeze, I’m not going to sneeze,”

:twisted: You just keep telling yourself that Becky, we'll be eagerly awaiting what we all know is coming XD

This is soo exciting! You really know how to keep me in suspense :-) Could you give me a hint as to what Becky was wearing during her shift? Surely she went out of her way to flaunt her health before her colleagues (and thus cover up her - certainly non-existant - illness), and for every customer to notice at first glance from her skimpy summer clothes that she was the only girl who never got sick despite the cold weather and all the contagion around, didn't she? Tis the season, but certainly never for Becky, even when she is already sniffling constantly at her runny nose, needs to clear her sore throat and stuffy husky voice regularly, and can no longer suppress her cold shivers, which are augmented by her increasing fever - and flimsy clothes, of course ;-)

Keep it up, I can't wait for the next chapter ;-))

Lissy

You guys are a great community to be part of. Enjoy!

Part X.XXVI

“I am going to sneeze”

As Becky stood in the corner of the store she evaluated her options. Cold-stricken Rachel was helping a customer at the counter, her voice completely stuffed up. She needed to blow her running, tickly nose but realized she’d never make it into the back. Furthermore, she had nothing on her person that she could possibly use, outside of the sleeve or front of her blouse,

Her nose was tickling like mad, the worst that it had all day she kept repeating her anti-sneeze mantra in an attempt to make it go away yet again. Stuffed-up Rachel was talking about her cold.

“Welb, by roobbate got me sicg. I kot this code off her and I can’d stob steezing today,” she explained, her words rounded by the inability to breathe out her nose. Becky didn’t hear what the customer said as she concentrated on her own tickling nose, fighting off the need to sneeze. It still maintained but she heard Rachel say, ”yeah, code season is rilly bad dis year, everyone is gedding sicg. She’d de only one in here that didd’t katch code,” she said pointing towards Becky with her hanky.

They turned to look at her briefly but she put her head down and acted as if she didn’t notice, hand on her nose as she appeared to sort the panties in the bins in front of her. When she glanced up they were talking again, their attention focused on each other. She touched the soft cotton of the panties, the rainbow of colors before her. The tickle was intense but she believed she could fight it off, as she’d done all day.

“I’m not going to sneeze, I’m not going to sneeze,” she even spoke the words out loud now, under her breath. Suddenly, the sneeze backed off again and Becky was left with a runny nose that she sniffled up as best she could, oblivious to being heard over at the counter. Her nose needed another blow and Becky resolved to march back into the bathroom despite having just come from there. She touched the tip of her nose which was beginning to get a bit sore from blowing on toilet paper.

Becky was about to turn on her heel and march into the back for her noseblow when the tickle returned, but in a fashion that it hadn’t as of yet. In an instant she knew and instead of her mantra from the day she said in her head, “I am going to sneeze,” and she knew it was finally going to happen. The runniness and tickle were so deep in her nose now and although Becky had very little experience with her own sneezes she now accepted the inevitability of one about to escape. There was no time to make it to the back. She could either sneeze into the open uncovered which would be far too loud, or into her blouse which was far too messy. Poor Becky, who had been sneezed on by a very sick girl a few days ago was now stuck between a sneeze of her own and a hard spot.

Part X.XXVII

“I wonder if I have a little sneeze or a big one?””

________

Becky Lawrence hadn't admitted to herself yet but she had fallen under the weather. For the last day she’d had an increasingly sore throat and today her body was achy, her nose running, and she had a slight temperature. Cold and flu season was intense this year sending most of the women she worked with home to bed. This evening she was keeping her noseblowing hidden in the bathroom and fighting off sneezy tickles in her nose.

However, Becky was unable to get rid of the latest tickle in her nose and she stood at the far corner of the lingerie store, her friend Rachel at the counter ringing up a customer. Rachel’s cold was obvious with her red nose, stuffed up voice, and regular wet sneezes.

The tickle that had been brewing all day finally took over her nose and she knew that there was no holding it back.

<Ait-Tschoo!> <Uhh-Ait-Tschoo!>

Rachel offered another double up at the counter, her cold misery in full tilt this evening. She wiped at her nose with the hanky but Becky couldn’t see her because her eyes were closed, now twitching.

The wet gurgle of Rachel’s noseblow reached her ears as a slight intake of breath carried through her mouth.

<ah…>

Becky’s head titled back in expectation of the impeding force. She wriggled her nose at the awful ticklishness that ran through it. Her throat hurt as she inhaled. Her shoulders ached as her head was drawn back.

“Thanks, and take care of that cold,” said the female customer who was now receiving her bag of purchases from across the counter.

<ahhh…>

Becky’s eyes were firmly closed and her nose was pointing up at a 45 degree angle. Her nose, which had been getting runnier and runnier all day threatened to drip onto her lip. What was she going to sneeze into, now that the act was inevitable? She couldn't possibly sneeze in the open as that would probably mean lasting evidence of the cold she was denying. Then again, considering how snotty her nose was she couldn't sneeze into her sleeve or down the front of her blouse for fear of the same thing.

<AHHH…>

Becky’s intake was loud enough to be heard now, tickle running through her nose like crazy. Her eyes were closed hard, her face scrunched and prepared for the sneeze to come. The sneeze was just a split second away.

In that split second before her sneeze Becky had a vision of several things. In her mind’s eye she appeared and admonished herself saying, “Becky, I know you’re going to deny it but you've caught a cold,” she said wagging her finger at herself. “You’re getting sick, girl. How could you let this happen?”

Becky fumbled before her and grabbed the first thing that her hand clasped upon. She couldn't see it with her eyes so firmly closed but she had grabbed a pair of lavender cotton panties, bikini style from out of the bin. She pulled the purple panties up to her nose just as the terrible explosion occurred.

Becky’s last though before it happened was, “I wonder if I have a little sneeze or a big one?”

And then with a mighty intake of breath she exploded the sneeze that had been brewing all day.

<AHHHHH! AHHHHCHOOOOOOO!>

Becky’s question was answered by the huge sneeze the followed.

Part X.XXVIII

“Well, you should probably go home early and take care of it”

Becky recovered from the sneeze and opened her eyes. It was almost as if she were awaking from a dream but her sore throat and achy body were reminders that she’d been exhaustedly up all day. She wiped the soft purple cloth over her wet nose and upper lip and almost ran to the back of the store and bathroom. Inside the safety of the closed door she blew her nose again and again, the stuffiness running rampant in her nose. It wasn’t until she’d washed her hands and face that she noticed what she sneezed into.

“Lavender Delights. Size M,” read the tag on the panties which were sitting on the side of sink.

“Oh joy,” she said aloud, “I just used a pair of panties as a hanky,” her voice was stuffed, but not terribly and she believed she could adjust the way she spoke to make herself sound normal. And of course, by tomorrow she’d be over this pesky tickly nose and runniness and put all this silly cold business behind her. Becky Lawrence, after all, did not get sick.

Deciding that the pair of Lavender Delights could serve in keeping her nose dabbed until she got home Becky folded them and put them in her front pocket, a corner of the purple showing just a bit in the top. In the mirror she could see the tiredness in her eyes and the fever flush settling into her cheeks to match the now visible red in her nose.

Back on the floor of the store the customer and Rachel had heard the huge sneeze and seen Becky rush to the back with her face swathed in purple cotton.

“I think she’s starting to catch it,” said the woman as she was walking out of the store.

“Oh, I doe she’d catchdig dit but she’d won’t admid dit,” was Rachel’s clogged up reply.

“Well, bless you both,” she said as she left.

“Thags,” was Rachel’s response before pulling out her white hanky and giving her nose a blow.

Becky reemerged as Rachel was replacing her hanky.

“My code is gedding worse,” she said, sniffling her nose for emphasis.

“I don’t mind if you leave early,” Becky said hearing the stuffiness of her own voice and trying to mask it.

“I should. I’b rudding a feber with my code,” she said, sniffling again. “I did’dt want to admid dit but I amb the proud owder of a code and hudred and wund feber.”

“Proud owner of a cold and hundred-and-one fever,” Becky repeated with a smirk. “That’s pretty cute,” she thought to herself.

“Yup,” Rachel confirmed with a smile. “Whut do youd thingd of by hangy?” she said holding the rumpled white slip of cotton up.

“That’s pretty adorable, actually. Do you have a collection?” she asked

“I do, I havb seberal that I use when I katch a code,” she sniffled, “and I havb a baaad one now.”

“Well, you should probably go home early and take care of it,” she responded, hoping Rachel would leave and let her take care of her own nose sniffles privately.

Hello all! This is the episode that will hook into the next cold saga. Becky's story continues with Part X.XXX but here's a taste of things to come.

Part X.XXIX

“Wow, another cold”

Lauren Miller had decided to brave the frigid temps and occasional icy drizzle that Thursday evening and do some sale shopping at the mall. She and her friend Trina Robinson didn’t find much to buy that evening but had chatted and laughed a lot. Cold and flu season was in full jolly swing, with sneezes, coughs, and noseblows all over the mall. Lauren had a distinct attraction to colds and enjoyed seeing one on a lady. At 35 she’d witnessed some grand ones over the years. Lauren had even caught some lovely ones of her own some small but others very big.

It was a busy week for Lauren at work. She and Trina had been working on a presentation for their new proposal for a subdivision that they hoped would break ground in the Spring. Their meeting with investors was set for the Wednesday of next week. Although yet unfinished, Lauren and Trina had a powerpoint, physical posters with artist renderings, and well-timed speech. She was excited and hopeful. This project had the potential to make them more money than all her previous developments of the last 5 years.

Lauren let the stress work out of her bones as she shopped around the mall, taking in a very tall girl who was about her age giving a hearty, honking noseblow. She wiped her nose which was red and inflamed, running her hand under it. It was the best time to be out if you had a cold fetish like Lauren. Although she enjoyed catching cold as much as she hoped the next girl did, now was probably not the time to step awkwardly in front of a sneeze or manage to get coughed on. Lauren had a very healthy immune system, and sometimes even intentionally trying to catch a cold had resulted in failure. In fact, she’d been without one of her own for over two years, since before she’d met Trina.

There was one peculiarity of Lauren’s colds, too. Ever since her junior year of college each and every cold she’d caught had made her lose her voice. It didn’t matter if it was just a head cold or not, even a slight case of sniffles would leave Lauren hoarse and husky voiced when she talked, if not absolutely voiceless and only able to whisper. It was just a peculiarity of her colds and she’d worked her life around knowing that if she was sneezing and sniffling one day she’d lose her voice the next.

Although it was near closing time the buy one get one free on cotton panties send the pair over to the lingerie section of the department store. Behind the counter was a young lady who quickly removed a wad of light purple handkerchief from her nose as they entered the store.

“Hello, she greeted them across the store, her voice a little stuffy.

“Wow, another cold,” thought Lauren to herself as she took in the sweet thing behind the counter. She looked tired and underdressed for this weather and being sick. “Poor thing, she’s going to wake up tomorrow with an even worse cold,” she thought to herself with a singular glee.

Lauren and Trina both find several pairs of panties they wanted to buy just about the time the store was closing.

Part X.XXX

"She greeted them, hearing the embarrassing stuffiness in her voice"

Rachel had taken her cold and fever home early before Becky’s sneezing fits had set in. Rachel was starting to cough a little and Becky thought about how she’d gone to work with a bad cold and was coming home with a cough to go with it. She doubted that Rachel would be in the next day, considering how this cold seemed to go for most of the girls.

Once alone in the store she’d been able to fight her sneezy tickles and when that proved impossible she started succumbing to big double sneezes, loud and furious. She was pretty shocked by how loud her sneezes were, being unaccustomed to the sound. She’d gone out of her way to talk about her allergies to customers, making sure they didn’t assume she was sneezing because she was sick. The pair of lavender panties had served as an adequate handkerchief even if it was getting rather soggy as the final minutes of the day had ticked off.

“Youd use a hangy, too?” asked stuffy Rachel before she left, catching Becky in the act of wiping her nose with it.

Becky was predictably mortified, “oh, uh…” she stammered before collecting herself, “with my allergies and all…” she trailed off, shoving the purple panties deep in her pocket.

“Good to use ifb youd havd a code,” Rachel said with a wink and a sniffle before coughing slightly.

Becky had kept her hanky hidden until Rachel had left, relying on sniffles which were a little too loud for her comfort to keep her running nose under some control.

Once Rachel left it had been noseblowing city, and the sneeze fits had descended upon her. Becky had told herself that each noseblow would be her last because she was going to get it clear and then she’d be fine, but each time it filled up again and blowing clear was getting harder and harder. Her voice was getting stuffier and stuffier, too.

<AHHHH!AHHHHHCHOOOOO!AHHHHCHOOOOOO!> was Becky’s near screaming pair of sneezes. She blew into the purple cotton, clearing her nose again but sniffling after it immediately. She’d remembered that Rachel had started sneezing at a certain time the previous evening and hadn’t stopped. Becky shoved aside the thought, reminding herself that whatever ailment she had (if any) would be gone after a night’s sleep this evening. Still, she noted that her sneezes seemed to be coming faster and faster and the soreness in her throat seemed to be expanding.

It was near closing time now and Becky was thinking about a warm bed. She’d just sneezed her 8th and 9th sneeze of the evening and blown her nose when two well dressed women entered the store and started rummaging around in the sale bin of panties. They were older than Becky, one had hair that was blonde like biscuits, the other had almost black hair with reddish highlights.

"Hello,” she greeted them, hearing the embarrassing stuffiness in her voice. The lady with the dark hair studied her and smiled. They made several selections and brought them to the counter right before closing time.

Edited by James (ellamalaka)

"She looked tired and underdressed for this weather and being sick." - wow, Becky is so obviously undressed and sick that Lauren notices at first glance, despite Becky trying to hide here minor "allergies" and displaying her health by wearing even less in the winter cold! So incredibly cute. I still wonder what Becky is wearing that Lauren considers underdressed in such circumstances, though ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Real life got a bit busier for me over the last few days and I didn't post the appropriate updates. Expect daily updates until we're back on schedule.

Part X.XXXI

“I’m feeling great, in fact”

Becky’s pair of sneezes screamed through the store as she walked out of the darkened space. She held the soggy cotton panties to her nose, keeping the worst of the wetness in check. From somewhere deeper in the department store she heard a sweet “Bless you.” Becky didn’t recognize the voice and was certainly not going to investigate it. She walked quickly to the exit but Rose suddenly appeared and said,

“Bless you Becky, I thought that was you sneezing,” with a motherly smile.

“Um, no, I, I…” Becky didn’t know what to say.

“You’re catching it, aren’t you?” she continued

“No, Rachel’s been sneezing. She got sick off Nancy,” deflected Becky but hearing the stuffiness in her voice.

Rose could see the redness in Becky’s nose and hear the cold in her voice. “So, you haven’t been sneezing in the store all evening?”

“No, I… I sneezed a few times because of my allergies and all but Rachel is sick and sneezing, not me,” was her uncomfortable explanation.

“Oh, I thought that Rachel had gone home sick a few hours ago and you were the one sneezing this evening. So, you’re not catching cold?” she asked with a knowing raise of her eyebrow.

Becky was hoping to get out the door as soon as possible. She was very nervous about this conversation with Rose and her nose was tickling prelude to another sneeze fit.

“Not at all, I feel gr-e-aa…” Becky’s voice broke off into an inhale and the loud, screaming sneezes sounded all around the store.

<AHHHH!AHHHHHCHOOOOO!AHHHHCHOOOOOO!> The sneezes lay half captured in her converted handkerchief.

“Bless you. I just thought I’d heard you sneezing all evening and you were catching Ginger’s cold. I mean, all the other girls have caught it so I’m not surprised that you’d get sick with it, too.”

“No, no, I’m fine. I’m not sick at all,” Becky said, voice very stuffed from the sneezes as she headed towards the door again.

“Ok, well. See you tomorrow,” said Rose to her back.

Becky walked quickly but another fit hit her before she was out the door.

<AHHHH!AHHHHHCHOOOOO!AHHHHCHOOOOOO!> the sound went throughout the darkened store. Rose offered another concerned

‘Bless You’ that she whispered as Becky walked out into the night.

These sneezes were starting to get a little out of control, thought Becky as she shielded herself from the biting wind and rain. She’d accidentally sneezed on the two girls who had been shopping at the end of the night.

“How contagious is it?” asked the dark headed girl as she wiped her face with her hand.

“I’m not not contagious at all, I’m not sick, my allergies are acting up today,” was her hurried explanation.

“Oh, because there are some bad colds going around right now,” said the blonde.

“Yeah, actually just about every girl who works in here in out sick. Except for me, of course,” was her stuffy, smiled reply.

“But you’re not sick?” asked the dark-haired lady.

“Nope, not at all. I’m feeling great, in fact,” she lied giving a big snarfle on her nose.

Oh. My. Gosh. My husband and daughter, Savanna recently caught cold and they've been doing this exact same thing! Denying the cold, stifling their sneezes, and hitching all day today.

Hey all,

Thank you for the continued patronage. I assure that the pace of my real life will not interfere with bringing you all regular updates.

Part X.XXXII

“It should have been easy to fall asleep – but it wasn’t.”

_______

Most college aged girls who felt like Becky Lawrence did that Thursday would have stayed at home, resting their achy bodies, throats, and blowing their runny noses. Since Becky refused to catch cold she had braved through the day while running a slight fever, no running more and more until she’d reached the end of her day, throat aching with a fury and her nose now projecting big pairs of sneezes despite all her attempts to keep them at bay. Most girls would have recognized that they were sick and taken measures to get themselves well but Becky had ensured her cold would not only hang around but get considerably worse.

“Uggghhh,” Becky gave a congested moan as she fell onto her bed, running a finger under her nose to slow the running. The big pair of sneezes came next, loud and forceful, entirely embarrassing.

<AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHCCHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIICCCCCHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!>

Sniffling at her clogged nose and wiping it with a pair of panties that had become her hanky Becky sat up, hitting the power button on her laptop. The lavender delights had become completely soaked, much like her fantasies of a girl caught in a rainstorm.

A few minutes after 10pm ‘ColdMiseryMistress’ was online and starting a new thread entitled ‘Co-Worker Obs (F) Cold.’ Becky had begrudgingly pulled the box of tissues (usually reserved only for blotting make-up) to her desk and was now blowing her nose as she typed.

Several pairs of the big sneezes showed up as she worked, hurting her throat and head. She was wrapped in an afghan but still shivered.

By the time she was done Becky had given an accurate and entertaining account of Rachel’s cold. The post made sure to mention that chain of contagion, how each girl in the store had passed the cold from one to another, although she did point out that Rachel seemed to have caught hers from her friend rather than the girls in lingerie.

Becky had upgraded her sneezes to ‘regular’ and she whipped then out in doubles, the tickly going from sensation to sneeze in a millisecond. She was pulling from the tissue box, a pile of her crumpled pink sneeze catchers building on the floor.

“I’m not going to catch cold,” she tried her voice, nose now near fully clogged. She sounded congested now, with no way to hide the buffered sound in her voice.

“Well, time for bed,” she said aloud, paying attention to the stuffiness in her voice. In her head she said, “I sound like I caught a cold,” which was followed by an immediate nose tickle that turned into her pair of double sneezes.

Becky kept the box of tissue by her night stand ready for the sneeze fits and nose blowing she was going to have to endure. In her mind the sleep would get rid of any evidence of her cold and she would awake as normal as ever. She was exhausted, too, having forgotten how much energy it takes to sneeze while running a fever. It should have been easy to fall asleep – but it wasn’t. The combination of sneezes and an inability to breathe kept her from a slumber. Becky did not nod off that evening until the early morning hours, and even then her rest was interrupted by sneezes.