Sneeze Fetish Forum

Various Hetalia shorts (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

*squeals loudly* This was cute as hell! even though it was short you captured them perfectly on cute harmony! w00t.gifworshippy.gif

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry I missed this thread before!!! These are some of the best drabbles I've ever read! :) My favorite was the one with America and England tied up.. So hot. stretcher.gif

Title: Shadow Play

Pairing: Pre!RomexGermania

Word count: 985

“Ooh, looks like I’m just in time for the gun show!”

Germania, who had just finished pushing the last heavy set piece into the wing of the stage, startled violently at the smooth voice that suddenly echoed all around him, interrupting what had been total silence. He glared in the direction of the sound booth at the back of the university’s theater where he knew the culprit must be lurking.

“If you’re gonna talk to me, do it face-to-face like a normal person!” he shouted so that his harasser could hear him from where he was. “Or at least use the headset! Being surrounded by your voice from on high like this is pissing me off!”

Rome picked up the headset that had been left in the sound technician’s chair, slipped it on, and switched on the power. Germania was treated to Rome’s deep, playful laughter right in his ear, which simultaneously brought a faint flush to Germania’s cheeks and sent a shiver down his spine.

“I see, so you prefer something more intimate for our conversations,” Rome murmured into the headset, his voice rich and seductive even as it quivered with suppressed amusement. “How wonderfully unexpected.”

“On second thought, this is even more disgusting,” Germania growled, willing the heat from his face. “We’re talking in person or not at all.”

“Wow, how nostalgic, being back in the theater like this,” Rome sighed, ignoring Germania’s complaint entirely. “Of course I’m less used to seeing it from back here; I usually had the lead role.”

“If you’re just going to blather on about pointless things, then get lost,” Germania said stonily. “Some people are trying to get some actual work done.”

“But I’m so versatile when it comes to theater, I’m sure I could handle the technical aspects too,” Rome bragged.

“You just wanna press the buttons,” Germania scoffed, picking up a broom so that he could sweep the stage. “Seriously, grow up.”

“I could raise and lower the backdrops like a boss.”

Germania hurried to step aside when a soft whir signaled that a backdrop was coming dangerously close to clonking him over the head.

“Watch it!” he snapped as the white screen separated him from the rest of the theater.

“Sorry,” Rome said, but Germania could hear the insufferable grin in his voice. “You know… as much as I typically prefer bellas, I think you could be even more attractive with the proper lighting.”

The flush that Germania had only just fought off flared up in his cheeks once more at this unexpected compliment. “Quit screwing around,” he grumbled, trying not to let on that his heart was starting to beat just a little faster than normal.

“No, I mean it,” Rome purred in his ear. “Here, let’s try this…”

Suddenly several brilliant spotlights flared into life behind him, blinding him as they projected a crisp, larger than life version of his silhouette onto the backdrop that Rome had lowered earlier. To Germania’s horror, the abrupt appearance of the bright lights set his nose a-tingle.

He scrambled to jerk his headset off with one hand and cover his eyes with the other, hoping that he wasn’t too late to fight off the usual reaction he had to bright lights. Germania’s sculpted chest expanded with air even as he clenched his teeth stubbornly against his mouth’s attempt to fall open in preparation. It was no good; these sneezes were definitely happening.

Rome, from his place in the light and sound booth at the back of the theater, had a perfect view of Germania’s muscular outline against the white screen. Even so, he didn’t realize what was about to take place until he saw Germania’s head fall back shakily.

“HA-APSHHH!!!” Germania sneezed violently, snapping forward at the waist with the force of his release. “REH-ELPSHOO!!! HEH-ALPISHUH!!!”

In spite of the fact that Germania had removed his headset, his sneezes were so forceful and loud that they carried to the microphone anyway, giving Rome a surround-sound experience. The quality of Germania’s shadow on the backdrop was so clear that the Italian was able to witness each twitch of his nostrils, each expansion of his muscular chest, and even each shower of spray as Germania fought to keep his teeth clenched through every sneeze. Although Rome had never felt anything special towards sneezing before aside from the relief and satisfaction that followed his own releases, there was something somehow artistic about this display and it gave Rome goosebumps.

“REH-HESHHH!!! T-Turn—NEH-HEKCHHHH!!! Turn ‘em o-o-AH-GECHUHHHHH!!! Off!” Germania snarled. “AH-HATCHUHHH!!!”

“Oh, uh… r-right,” Rome said distractedly, trying to search for the proper switch without taking his eyes from the silhouette of the muscular blond.

“AL-HAPICHHH!!! N-now! EH-GECHHHHHH!!!”

Rome swallowed hard at the sight of the final explosion of helpless spray before switching off the spotlights at last.

“Dammit,” Germania snuffled wetly as he replaced his headset over his ears. He gave another needy sniffle, and Rome could tell from the quality of the sound that Germania was rubbing his nose furiously. “Of course there’s no Kleenex back here…”

Rome’s eyes swept the light and sound booth numbly and fell on a box in the corner. “Got some back here if you want.”

Germania stomped down off the stage toward Rome, still sniffling wetly and rubbing his nose in an attempt to prevent it from dribbling down his shirt. The blond threw open the door to the booth, snatched a handful of tissues, and glared at Rome as he gave his nose a loud, gurgley blow. Rome, for his part, was still having trouble firing his thinking bits up again after that spectacular display.

“What?” Germania demanded, his face pinking slightly at Rome’s unabashed stare. “Nothing to say for once?”

“Umm…Bless you?” Rome said with a sheepish smile.

Germania’s face went even redder. Before Rome could say anything else, his companion threw his balled-up tissues at Rome’s face and stalked off.

Simply fantastic! They're so awesome I barely get time to think about 'em before the next one! Rome is such a goof!

You're so right, I love these two!

UWAAA I came home from camp and was overtired and it was snowy and I had a horrible day involving everyone simply not thinking and was about to go to sleep and checked here after a solid week of not looking and USUK and Hachimitsu Tea you are my most favouritest person in the entire world! *glomps*

Title: Fairy House

Pairing: DenmarkxNorway

Word count: 2,186

Warnings: A bit of sensuality, though nothing too racy. Also, mess.

I should’ve listened to Norway. This wasn’t the first time in his life that Denmark had thought this, and it wasn’t likely to be the last.

Norway had told him the other day on his way out the door that Denmark was to give the new birdhouse hanging in the tree a wide berth. At the time, Denmark had been rather busy assembling the newly released Lego Viking ship set and had given him an absentminded “sure,” but later that day when he’d been less occupied Norway’s words came drifting back to him and it got him wondering. Why did he have to stay away from a birdhouse? This warranted investigation.

The little structure had appeared normal enough as he approached the tree where it was hanging, albeit a bit fancier than most. Denmark wouldn’t have been surprised to learn that Norway had made the birdhouse himself. Did Norway think he would break it and that’s why he’d ordered him to stay away from it? The thought made Denmark puff out his cheeks indignantly and stomp even closer to have a better look.

As Denmark had drawn level with it, a tiny tinkling sound, like the chiming of delicate bells had reached his ears, and a glimmer of something sparkling in the dark depths of the miniature house had caught Denmark’s eye.

What in the world…? His curiosity fully piqued, Denmark reached his fingers toward the opening of the birdhouse to pick out whatever that little twinkly thing was. That was when disaster had struck.

To tell the truth, Denmark still wasn’t entirely sure what had happened. One minute he was fine, and the next there was a loud “pshew!” sound, a bright flash of light and something small and round was zooming right up his left nostril. The Dane froze, stunned by the suddenness of these events, and then…

“Haah…HAPSHUH!!! IGISHUHOOO!!! HERRESHHHHEWOOEY!!! Nngh… HEHELPSHOOO!!! HUHWUSHUHOOO!!!”

Denmark scrubbed fiercely at his nose, trying to dislodge the tiny, tingly object was that had just flown up there but whatever it was seemed to be stuck tight. He gave a miserable whimper as tears streamed down his cheeks and his nostrils flared, his chest expanding rapidly.

“HEHLPESHHHHUH!!!” Denmark doubled over with the strength of his explosive sneeze which he released openly in an attempt to force out the irritant. “AHAAAPSHIIIIII!!! HELKUSHHHEH!!!”

“…I knew it,” a cool, irritated voice grumbled from behind him. “I knew I couldn’t trust you to keep away from the birdhouse.”

“N-N-NorRUSHOOO!!!” Denmark whined at his friend, not even bothering to straighten up or wipe his nose, from which dangled a long, clear rope of nasal fluid. “H-help be! I cad’t—Eh…heh—heh—BURUSHHHH!!! HUHLUPSHHHH!!! S-stop sdeeeeHERESHHIIII!!! Ugh, sdeezi’g… HEHYELPSHOOOAY!!!”

“Did she shoot something up your nose?” Norway asked with a small frown.

“Y-yehhhhHUBSHEHHH!!! Yes… IHTUSHOOO!!!” Denmark wasn’t sure who this “she” was, but there was no doubt that someone had shot something up his nose. His tearing eyes were squeezing shut again of their own accord, his breath hitching and nostrils flaring as his eyebrows drew together in the middle of his forehead as high as they possibly could. “UhhhhhKUHOOOOUH!!! EHDESHOO!!!”

Norway hopped gracefully out of the way as Denmark unintentionally released these two very wet and uncovered sneezes right in his direction.

“And let me guess,” Norway sighed, “it’s stuck in there.”

Denmark nodded his head frantically, unable to utter a single intelligible word as the bursting need to sneeze stole over him yet again. “FUEHPSHOOAY!!! HUHWUHOOHEY!!!”

“Stupid Brother… Why can’t you just do what you’re told?”

If Denmark’s eyes hadn’t been watering so badly, he would have noticed Norway looking annoyed yet thoughtful for a moment before stalking past him to approach the birdhouse himself. The next set of powerful sneezes downed out the sound of Norway addressing a tiny, glittering figure inside the birdhouse in a strange language, causing Denmark to miss the exchange entirely. It wasn’t until Norway laid a hand on his lower back and gave him a surprisingly gentle pat that Denmark forced himself to attempt to focus on something beyond his own misery.

“Apparently it’s a magic energy ball you’ve got stuck in there,” Norway explained.

“HEHYESHHHHEH!!! HALIPSHHHEH!!! C-cad you… you… youuuu,” Denmark stammered helplessly as he lingered on the brink of yet another fierce, tickly sneeze. Norway stooped to pick up a little daisy-like flower that was growing on the lawn and he brushed it under Denmark’s quivering nostrils in order to help the sneeze along. “UHKESSHHHOOO!!! HUHPASHOOO!!! HEGESHHHHEH!!! HIRSHUHOOO!!! HUHALPSHOO!!! Ughhh… cad you get it out?”

“I have a potion that should dissolve the magic,” Norway mused. “But it would have to make direct contact with the energy ball.”

He paused here, noticing that Denmark’s breath was hitching again and waited for the next series of sneezes to be finished before continuing.

“I’d have to put some on a cotton swab and stick in up your nose,” Norway said. “And you’d have to hold perfectly still during the process. Think you can do that?”

“I dod’t kdow,” Denmark moaned, leaning forward as his nose ran freely. “I cad hardly st-stohhh—UHRESHAU!!! HUHREPSHAU!!! *snffk* stop sdeezi’g… But we gotta get it… EHSHOOO!!! Gotta get it out—HUHRAPSHHHH!!!”

Norway frowned thoughtfully. “Maybe if I tied you to a chair first…”

“EHEHUUUH!!! Kidky,” Denmark croaked with a watery ghost of a smile, and Norway gave him a swift swat.

“Ready?” Norway asked, holding up the potion-soaked cotton swab.

Denmark attempted to nod but was quickly reminded by the resistance he met that Norway had secured his head in place to the back of the chair with a belt. “Yep… UHWIHOOO!!! UHWIHUHHH!!!”

“Once I put this in, you’re not allowed to sneeze,” Norway warned. “Might ending up dissovin’ your whole nose.”

“Wh-what?!” Denmark whimpered, twitching his agitated nose. “It cad do that?!”

Norway shrugged. “You wanna try it and find out?”

“D-Doh, Dor, c’bod…” Denmark said tremulously, his tearing eyes fluttering shut as his body geared up for more sneezes. “IHTCHOOOON!!! HAARESHHH!!! IPISHHHH!!! Ha-HUHRESHEHH!!! I dod’t wadda—CHISHOOO!!! IPHTCHSHOO!!! I dod’t wadda have by dose belted off! UHHUHOO!!!”

“Guess you better try real hard not to sneeze, then,” Norway said coolly. “I’m gonna put the swab in, so you better be ready.”

Denmark squirmed as Norway approached him with the swab. “I chadged by mi’d!” he yelped, straining against the bonds securing him to the chair as best he could. “I’ll just…juuus-s-st… HEEHOO!!! HAAHEHHOOO!!! *sdff sdffffft* just deal with it! It’s bou’d t’ cobe ouhhh—EHEHHYOOO!!! HUHAPSHHHHH!!! FWEPCHIIIIEW!!! …It’s bou’d t’ cobe out od its owd evedt—YEHHEPCHOOUH!!! Evedually!”

Norway rolled his eyes. “I was messing with you, idiot. It won’t melt your nose off. But having you jerkin’ around sneezin’ won’t help my aim. Now hold still.”

Denmark gave him a look full of apprehension and uncertainty for a second before his watery blue eyes were squeezing shut again. “UHHAU!!! ELPSHAU!!! HEGESHHHOOEY!!! HARSHOO!!! Huh—HUHARSHOOOUH!!!”

Norway wrinkled his nose in disgust at the spray Denmark released openly into the air and the mess of clear mucus dribbling down his lip. With a sigh, he retrieved a tissue and cleaned Denmark’s face with a gentleness that Denmark was deeply grateful for. Norway threw the soaked tissue away and grabbed a couple more which he held over Denmark’s nose. Though his friend said nothing, the way he waited, holding the tissues there made Denmark realize that Norway expected him to blow. He twitched his nose side to side as another wave of irritation began to build in his sinuses.

“UHHAFFFUT!!!” he sneezed into the tissues. “UHAAPFOOOphhhhht!!!”

Norway dabbed the last of the moisture away from his skin and tossed the tissues into the trash can as he straddled Denmark’s lap.

“I’m goin’ in. Hold still,” he warned.

“Mm,” Denmark agreed hoarsely.

Norway slipped the tip of the swab into Denmark’s nose. Right away, his nostrils began to flare and quiver.

“Don’t let it out,” Norway ordered, pushing the swab in just a bit deeper.

“I… I gotta… I gottaaaaah…. Hahh, hah… ehhhhhhHELTSHOO!!! HUHWESHOO!!! HEHEBSHEHHHH!!!”

Norway pulled his hand back disgustedly, clicked his tongue in irritation and grabbed another handful of tissues, wiping away the new flow of mess.

“Toldja not to,” he griped.

“Sorry, just tickled so buch…” Denmark groaned.

“I’m putting it in again,” Norway said. “Seriously, don’t move.”

Denmark bit his lip as the swab slipped into his nasal passage again. He could tell that Norway was trying to do his best not to touch the walls of his nostrils to reduce the tickle he caused but the way the cotton fibers caught on his nose hairs wasn’t helping things. Before Denmark could stop himself, he had begun to sniffle again. His nose was starting to drip again, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

“Nnnghyehhhh….”

“Don’t do it,” Norway said sternly. “Don’t sneeze.”

The swab slid in a little bit more. It had almost reached the source of the irritation, but there was still a little further to go. If he could just hold his sneeze in until the potion on the swab reached the magic energy ball…

“Sh-shit, Dor… It, hehhh…. It ti-ti-tihhhhh…. Tickles! Tih-tihhhhcles! Argh… Huhhhhhhh *snffk*… Huh, hnnnnn….”

The tickle had grown so fierce that tears were running down his cheeks again. Denmark snuffled desperately, trying to fend off his release.

“Hwehhhhhhh…. I cad’t…I ca-cad’t… Uhh, uhh, uhhhhhh…. Cad’t hold ihhhh…!”

“You gotta,” Norway said sternly. “I’m almost there. Don’t ruin it now.”

Denmark stretched his nose downwards by biting his lips, fighting to keep his eyes open. It was impossible to sneeze with one’s eyes open, right? He’d never bothered testing that claim, but he’d always been told it was true. Perhaps if he could just keep his eyes open, then…

Denmark sniffled again and again, trying to kill the tickle, but it was persistent. He’d never tried holding his sneezes back like this before. Actually, it felt kind of nice. He found a tiny shiver of pleasure running down his spine. How much more amazing would it feel when he was finally allowed to sneeze? But he couldn’t just yet, not when Norway was so, so close…

No, it was no good. He simply couldn’t hold back any longer, and at this point he hardly cared. Denmark released his lips from between his teeth, and his head attempted to fall back in preparation until he was reminded of his restraints.

“Got it!” Norway said suddenly. “It’ll just take a second for the potion to work. Don’t give up now.”

Denmark let out a needy high-pitched whine. Norway’s fingers came up and massaged his nose gently as Denmark panted helplessly.

“Dorrrr….! I… I gottaahhhh---!! I… Ehhhhh, hehhhhhh---!! I gotta sd-sdee-sdeeeeeze…!! Aaaaah…!!”

His whole body was shaking with the effort required to hold back his sneeze, and yet the sensation wasn’t entirely unpleasant. If Denmark hadn’t been focusing so hard on holding back, he might have been surprised to find how excited he was becoming. He was vaguely aware of the fact that with the way Norway was straddling him, there was virtually no space in between their hips…

“It’s gone,” Norway announced, pulling the swab out hurriedly and clamping a handful of tissues over Denmark’s mouth.

And not a moment too soon. Before he could control himself, Denmark began grinding against Norway with every wet, explosive sneeze.

“ERTCHOOOO!!! HUHESHEHH!!! EHKIHUUHHHH!!! HIRRICHEHHHH!!! EHKIHUHHH!!! ALPCHUHOO!!! ELKISHUH!! …KEHEHPSHIEWUH!!!”

By the time Denmark’s sneezes had slowed down enough for him to be able to blow his nose, both he and Norway were red-faced and shallow-breathed. With the magic energy ball dissolved from his nose, Denmark found a great relief, but thanks to his earlier actions it had been replaced with a desperation of another kind. Norway threw away the soaked used tissues, then hesitated briefly before pressing a lingering kiss to Denmark’s forehead, then the pink tip of his nose, and then his lips. Denmark hummed approvingly into the kiss, nibbling softly at Norway’s lips as he shifted his hips again. He could feel Norway shivering and it made him grin.

“Thanks, Nor…” he murmured against Norway’s mouth before kissing him again. “I feel a lot better dow.”

Norway nuzzled his nose shyly against Denmark’s. “Next time listen to me when I tell you not to go sticking your big dumb nose into a fairy house. That’s why she attacked you, ya know. She thought you were gonna wreck her house.”

“Mm,” Denmark purred as Norway kissed him again, suddenly not minding the restraints binding him as much as he had been. “…Now I got another problem that needs fixin’.”

Norway released a soft breath against Denmark’s lips that might have been an indication of amusement. “No shit. Do you ever stop needing stuff? Freakin’ ‘bnoxious.”

“Sorry,” Denmark said with a grin. “Think you could help me out one more time, best buddy?”

Norway let another shiver run through him as Denmark squirmed again before nipping playfully at Denmark’s ear. “You owe me.”

Denmark’s grin grew even wider. “Don’t worry,” he promised. “I’ll make it up times ten.”

And he did.

O___________________________O......

My gosh.... TEA... TEA!!!

That was probably the most original, sexy drabble I've ever read x'DDD.

The fairy ball situation was already hot, and then you go and add some mild BONDAGE <3

AND THEN HOLDBACKS.

*rolls around helplessly*

You're just the best QwQ..

I would quote my favorite parts, but then I would be quoting the entire thing >w>

So I'll just go reread it a billion times and continue to bask in your excellence~

*scrolls up*

O____O This was cute,adorable, sexy, beautiful, magnificent! Omg i'm running out of comments for your tremendous drabbles! w00t.gif

Requests, anyone? I'll write any slash pairing (friendship and family stuff is fine too!) that doesn't involve France, China, Russia, or Japan. I just don't really like writing those characters. I'd kind of like to try my hand at some more unusual character combos, so if you've got a rarepair in mind ask away :)

Canada/Cuba maybe? I find that pair interesting and I think it needs a lot more love. c:

Sure, I could do that! Any preference for who's sneezing or a cause?

I don't have a cause in mind, but I would love to see Canada affected. Ah thanks so much for accepting this request btw!!

Scotland/England perhaps? Scotland doesn't get much love and it could be interesting? blushsmiley.gif

I wouldn't have any complaints about writing Scotland, but as far as I know he has no official design or characterization. Never having been to Scotland myself and only having met a handful of people from there, I don't trust my imagination to create an accurate portrayal ^^;; I'd prefer to work only with countries that have official canon characters.

I wouldn't have any complaints about writing Scotland, but as far as I know he has no official design or characterization. Never having been to Scotland myself and only having met a handful of people from there, I don't trust my imagination to create an accurate portrayal ^^;; I'd prefer to work only with countries that have official canon characters.

Oh okay then, sorry. Um...would a Switzerland/Lichtenstein be available? :)
Oh okay then, sorry. Um...would a Switzerland/Lichtenstein be available? smile.png

Ok, I could give it a shot! Any particular scenario/cause/ preference for who's sneezing that you'd like to request?

Hmm....perhaps a picnic and Switzerland being allergic to a curtain plant, but trying to hide it for Liechtenstein's happiness? blushsmiley.gif

sweatdrop.gif I stink at requests, deepest apologies! pinch.gif

Hmm....perhaps a picnic and Switzerland being allergic to a curtain plant, but trying to hide it for Liechtenstein's happiness? blushsmiley.gif

Can do! I'll get to that as soon as I finish the other request :) By the way, did you prefer them as a pairing or just family?

Hi Tea!! These are all wonderful, I can't believe I've missed so much!! You write so wonderfully, every drabble leaves me all tingly~ <3

Oh okay then, sorry. Um...would a Switzerland/Lichtenstein be available? :)

I second this

Can do! I'll get to that as soon as I finish the other request smile.png By the way, did you prefer them as a pairing or just family?

That is really hard...I see them as family more but pairing is just as good. biggrinsmiley.gif

Archived