Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

On 9/17/2017 at 7:45 PM, Ice Cream Boii said:

Idk if this is has been said already but-

When you somehow end up sick and suffering so you start mentally projecting your illness onto your favorite character as a coping mechanism.

That was 100% me a couple of days ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When you want to enjoy some sneezefetish content, load up SFF, and forget that you're not on Incognito mode on a family computer. #fetishproblems

When you are so fetish-inspired you kind of want to split yourself into several people and write lots of ideas simultaneously. :lol: 

"Fetish-inspired" by the way, what a flattering way of putting it. :rolleyes: 

when you have to sneeze in class real bad but it's not happening and you can't induce it ether. The struggle :)

When you really want to sneeze in front of your crush to see if they're a blesser, but you don't have to sneeze until hours later when they're not there and you don't want to sneeze in front of anyone that is there...

When you start squirming uncomfortably and feel that your face is on fire in the middle of a biochemistry lecture, when the professor talks about ”induced fit” (protein-substrate -binding) :wub:. #fetishproblems

5 hours ago, Saimou said:

When you start squirming uncomfortably and feel that your face is on fire in the middle of a biochemistry lecture, when the professor talks about ”induced fit” (protein-substrate -binding) :wub:. #fetishproblems

Oh my goodness! My bio teacher just went over this and I was about to post the same exact thing here!

when you're so fucking obsessed with a singer and you fantasize about him sneezing 24/7 and whenever you see him that's all you really think about anymore. #fetishproblems

17 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

When you really want to sneeze in front of your crush to see if they're a blesser, but you don't have to sneeze until hours later when they're not there and you don't want to sneeze in front of anyone that is there...

Ugh yeah!

When you hope for the whole day that your crush will sneeze, so that you constantly stare at him but he notices and you look away, completely red...

When the crush of a lifetime seems to build up towards a sneeze, and you look at her/him and it turns out to be a cough/burp... Happened to me today :') 

6 hours ago, MeScary said:

Ugh yeah!

When you hope for the whole day that your crush will sneeze, so that you constantly stare at him but he notices and you look away, completely red...

YES! Exactly! I hoped so hard last Thursday for my crush to sneeze again since I'd heard such a wonderful six sneeze fit from him the day before and wanted more. I kept glancing at him with the thought in mind and felt so embarassed when he ended up catching my eye when I gave a slightly longer glance. :blush: Luckily, he did sneeze again yesterday, though, but I am so looking forward to more. I hope you hear yours sneeze soon!

When all you can think about after your crush sneezes wonderfully is, "OH MY GOODNESS! IS THIS REALITY?? OMGGGG!" And then you just really can't wait for the next time they sneeze. Any time they so much as innocently touch their nose or someone else sneezes, you instantly hope your crush will sneeze. #supremefetishproblems

When you're sitting next to a girl who lets out a full five amazing sneezes in row and you really wish you could compliment her on who awesome they were but don't want to come off like a weirdo. So all you can do is bless her. 😔 

When you hear your crush sneeze and your other cute friends blesses him, two times and your so distracted by it you miss the opportunity to bless him.

Related, when you hear your crush bless someone for the first time, and because he's not a blesser, you get confused because you expected anyone else but him to bless someone :razz:

When you are out with your husband who knows about your fetish and someone near you sneezes and you are SURE your husband is wondering if you are being turned on by this other person.  #fetishproblems

7 hours ago, Light said:

When you're sitting next to a girl who lets out a full five amazing sneezes in row and you really wish you could compliment her on who awesome they were but don't want to come off like a weirdo. So all you can do is bless her. 😔 

EXACTLY what I did with my guy crush. He seriously let out five awesome sneezes last week, and I really wanted to tell him how great they were, but it would've been weird. :lol: 

You see your crush for the first time that day and they ask you how you're doing. You say, "Good, you?" and they say they're doing good but then say that was a lie and they feel terrible. Then, they go on to blow their nose in front of you, and you sit there trying not to seem crazy interested as you say, "Allergy day?" Then they go on to talk about how it's been a bad allergy day, but they don't sneeze at all when you're there, despite your pleas in your mind. #fetishproblems

Me trying to figure out if there's any way one of my kids could have seen the forum on my phone screen from the angle she was sitting before I switched to another tab.

d95.jpg

When you're very into studying and then someone in the library sneezes, and you instinctively look up for the source of the sound, looking like a slightly suspicious meerkat in the process...and this happens multiple times because apparently you have no self-control... :bag: #fetishproblems

22 hours ago, Mai-levolent Mai-hem said:

When you're very into studying and then someone in the library sneezes, and you instinctively look up for the source of the sound, looking like a slightly suspicious meerkat in the process...and this happens multiple times because apparently you have no self-control... :bag: #fetishproblems

Oh god the meerkat-example had me laughing a solid 15 minutes! I know this all too well :D

36 minutes ago, aFraid said:

Oh god the meerkat-example had me laughing a solid 15 minutes! I know this all too well :D

:lol: I have a tendency to refer to being distracted by things like that as going into "fetish-meerkat-mode", which is a terrible term, but that's where the comparison came from... :laugh:

Edited by Mai-levolent Mai-hem
2 hours ago, Mai-levolent Mai-hem said:

:lol: I have a tendency to refer to being distracted by things like that as going into "fetish-meerkat-mode", which is a terrible term, but that's where the comparison came from... :laugh:

I'm no doubt guilty of doing some major meerkatting hahaha :')

When you're suddenly living with other people after living by yourself for two years, sneeze while making tea in the kitchen in the morning, then freeze up because it suddenly hits you that there are five other people around who could have walked in that exact moment...!

13 hours ago, Sophie<3 said:

When you're suddenly living with other people after living by yourself for two years, sneeze while making tea in the kitchen in the morning, then freeze up because it suddenly hits you that there are five other people around who could have walked in that exact moment...!

Oh man, I still kinda get that having one flatmate now, but having five was the worsttt! At least no one did walk in, I guess? :lol:

Also, tfw you're out all night with a bunch of people from karate and your cute instructor has a cold and it's slowly been killing you and that's also the moment your mind decides you're gonna have the realisation of oh shit, I have a crush on him!!!

I know this is weirdly specific but it still stands :lmfao:

Edited by Mai-levolent Mai-hem

When you're going to be seeing your crush over the weekend and all you want is for it to be Sunday already so you can. And it sounds "normal" until you realize you really hope they will sneeze while they are there. :lol: 

When you're cooking and you hear an almost perfect sneeze through your open window and you nearly break your neck craning to potentially see who it might have come from. #fetishproblems