Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When you're with your friends, arguing about the color of Ana's hair from Frozen, and your friend sees the Snogies on the page and starts talking about Frozen Fever. Then your friend starts talking about how every time Elsa sneezed, Snogies appeared. Then you, lost for words at the thought of sneezing, just say, "Aw, they're so cute." :blush: #fetishproblems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

When in the middle of unbridled excitement and anticipation of getting a brand new phone you realise "...man, I'm gonna have to teach that damn things dictionary a TON of sneeze spellings and writing is going to be annoying until it gets the hang of them!" :laugh:  #fetishproblems 

When you're playing Truth or Dare with your friends, and you say "Truth". Then out of all things, your "truth" is, "What is your biggest turn-on?" You immediately think of sneezing but feel like they would find you ridiculous, so you swiftly have to choose something else besides that or anything related (though sneezing is still in the back of your brain).

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
On 11/1/2013 at 9:01 PM, smmoct3 said:

In English class I had to sneeze but my mental block got in the way. I sat there for a few minutes trying to keep it in, so I asked to teacher to go to the bathroom and I booked it. #fetishproblems

@smmoct3 did you end up making it in the bathroom to sneeze or was it gone at that point?

Debating going onto the forum when you're finished with your test, and doing a whole check around the class before ultimately deciding not to.

When your at the check out and the cute redhead cashier sneezes quite beautifully but you completely missed it because you were being polite to the customer behind you and answering a question they had about what you were buying. What timing.😑

• 2 weeks later...

When a fic you're reading uses the name of a family member and you have to mentally change it to something else.

• 2 weeks later...

If you continue to feel crappy (pains, nausea, tired all the time) but you don't have a fever. So, you can't see it as something serious and refuse to go to a doctor or to take it easy. #feverfetishproblems

When you get to a really funny/cute part in one of your stories, begin to fan girl, and your parents/ BFFs ask you what happened.... #fetishproblems

Having to rip apart all your drawings of sneezing people immediately after drawing them. Pieces must veeery small... 

Having to type your password every time you enter Google Incognito to enter SFF. #fetishproblems

Being like 8 y.o. and telling your mom about strange feeling you experience when cartoon characters sneeze (she didn't believe me). Feeling relieved remembering that episode now, 12 years later :)

When PewDiePie makes a video about snz fetish. Then your bff asks you why you hate him so much, and you have no explanation... #fetishproblems 

When your friend is too shy and steps away to sneeze, and you are too embarrassed to tell him he doesn't need to do it. 

When your friends look over your shoulder while you open YouTube, and your scroll really-damn-f*ckin-fast, so they don't read the title of that black screen video #fetishproblems

When you constantly fight the desire to tell people about your fetish

That awkward moment when you look up “how to get your crush to like you” on wikihow and it says, and I quote, “Show them that you have your own life and that your world doesn’t revolve around cataloging every time they so much as sneeze.” Uhhhh....

#fetishproblems

On 1/7/2018 at 2:06 PM, peach_princess said:

When your friends look over your shoulder while you open YouTube, and your scroll really-damn-f*ckin-fast, so they don't read the title of that black screen video #fetishproblems

I solve this by having a separate YouTube account for those sorts of things. Using Google Incognito for it. 

On 11.10.2017 at 3:04 PM, MysteryGirl said:

Oh my goodness! My bio teacher just went over this and I was about to post the same exact thing here!

Yeah, I knew there was someone on this forum that knows, where I’m coming from with this. It’s kinda funny that the same thing should happen to you . :D

I’m sorry for the late reply, though. But better late than never, I guess.

When your crush NEVER sneezes, but when he finally does for he first time, you’re in the middle of a math test so you freak out, nearly jump out of your seat, drop your pencil and completely lose your train of thought on the test. And now you don’t even remember what the sneeze sounded like because you were so in shock when it happened.

In fact, now I’m starting to wonder whether he even sneezed at all or if my memory’s just playing with me... UGH WHY

#fetishproblems #fail

When you’re too embarrassed to type out even the word “sneeze” even if you are on a frickin sneeze fetish forum. #fetishproblems

When you have an interesting fanfic all planned out, but your mind suddenly had no idea how to spell sneezes D: 

Same as LaDeeDaa :'D 

And even worse: When you are reading a sneezefic just to get inspiration for sneeze spellings, but you are unable to concentrate and don't remember any spellings after reading it twice :mellow: At least I can concentrate while writing- mainly because I leave the sneezes out at first and add them later on :razz:

21 hours ago, iluvemojis said:

Getting hot and bothered learning about the respiratory system in health class...l mean what?

I can relate. <G>

When your son has to read a book for school and it's basically a sneeze fic for first graders, complete with spelled out sneezes and all. What!?

When you have to turn off your predictive spelling on your phone because the three predictions that are at the top of the keyboard are almost always “sneeze”, “sneezing”, and “sneezed”.:rollhmm:

On 1/20/2018 at 3:14 PM, Pixieflower said:

When you have to turn off your predictive spelling on your phone because the three predictions that are at the top of the keyboard are almost always “sneeze”, “sneezing”, and “sneezed”.:rollhmm:

Oh oh OH!!!! This is SO true!!!!!!!   I’m terrified for someone to use my phone or computer for that reason!