Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I made a friend! A really good friend! Going to his house and him walking me home, we talked the whole time and I can tell that this is gonna be great. I didn't realize how badly I needed a new friend, I'm so satisfied I could cry.

That is the best feeling in the world. *cheers for friendship*

I finally own Agent Carter Season 1 on DVD. And I can watch season 2 episode 1 on Saturday. Yesplease.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This might sound strange, but I'm really happy because I walked home from my midterm today! Since I don't have an afternoon one, I could leave, and I did! ^_^ I felt so free and self-reliant for a change. Even though it's cold outside, I got some exercise along with like 50 minutes of listening to some of my favorite songs. :D

I...got weirdly happy reading fanficts I wrote from 8 years ago...not sure why other when it was a more a "holy god I wrote this and people read it?" reaction. Was kinda fun looking at older stuff.

I managed to have a seven minute long phone conversation with my father without either of us getting angry, disappointed or snarky. Actually, for the first time in God knows how long, it was almost nice to talk to him. :blink:

So far today:

• I completed this assignment that I was totally dreading and it only took an hour and a half including legal/academic research.
  • I got paid for the first time at my new job!

Coming up next:

• Resume therapy in about an hour. I am very nervous but I know it's good for me!
  • Attend night class (boring but necessary)!!!
  • Finish and post my secret santa (and talking about it here means I'm committed and have to do it. I just have about 100 words left but my motivation to write has been zero for the past month).

There's a cat draped over my lap purring. :wubsmiley:

I'm happy because I'm going to pet some therapy dogs :) They brought them in school for midterms week!

This kind of makes me happy, too! :lol: I'm glad that they're recognizing how much pressure those sorts of exams put on high school kids. Dogs are the perfect solution.

I'm happy because I'm going to pet some therapy dogs :) They brought them in school for midterms week!

Thats cool! My first job I worked at a restaurant in a mall and the last Tues of every month a group would bring in therapy puppies for training and they'd meet outside the restaurant. So many adorable little Golden and Chocolate labs and German Sheppard's.

Happiness for me...it's Friday!! And it's not negative temperatures outside :clapping:

The house closing is done. The first half of the proceeds have been issued and my sister will be sending a cheque to me tomorrow. The remainder of the proceeds will be sent along once the estate has been finalised and closed. Obviously, money is a good thing, but I do have some mixed emotions around all of this.

I'm finally a second semester senior, am going nightskiing with my cousins tonight, and we're getting lots of snow this weekend :D

Steven Moffat is leaving Doctor Who... I might be able to power through and catch up and start watching again... :zippy::zippy::zippy::zippy::zippy:

I'm happy because I'm going to pet some therapy dogs They brought them in school for midterms week!

That is so cute omg.

Steven Moffat is leaving Doctor Who... I might be able to power through and catch up and start watching again... :zippy::zippy::zippy::zippy::zippy:

S A M E :dancesequence:

My bf is FINALLY COMING OVER (I havent seen him since last Christmas (2015)) HOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAY Hopefully he sneezes Xd

I am happy to make Friends and have people be able to deal with my hyperactive ADD socially awkward personality LOVE YOU ALL :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

The therapy dogs were definitely adorable!! ^_^ I just wish I could've played with them throughout the building...that would've been heaven. I'm also so happy because I don't have school on Monday!! THANK YOU MIDTERM SCHEDULING!!!

I'm making baked salmon tonight! :drool:

Annnnd when should I be over for dinner!! :D

Well after a difficult morning, my got a nice little drabble from Juto :hug: and have been kicking butt on FoN 6 after a few weeks of my muse being MIA.

This morning I attended a job fair for the company my mother works at. My meeting with the representatives went swimmingly, I think! Both of the women who spoke with me seemed to be pleased with the fact that they finally learned who my mother's "child" is (they know her as a determined and hard-working person, so she is rather well loved). On the day after tomorrow I have to return to complete more paperwork. One of the representatives who I consulted asked if I would be able to get work boots by then, so I assume that as soon as I am finished tackling the needed documents that I will be going through orientation. If so that means that I will (at 22 years of age) have my first job at long last!

I am proud of myself for coming out of my shell, and taking a baby step into the "real" world. While I am sociable online I have always been the opposite face-to-face. I easily gave into my own fear, and tried to avoid any change (however small) at all costs. I couldn't be happier about taking the initiative to turn those things around! What I did and am going to do may not be considered brave by most people's standards, but in my eyes it is without a doubt.

I have new oc's I'm writing and it makes me feel really good! I'm inspired and motivated and feeling good so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts!

I am proud of myself for coming out of my shell, and taking a baby step into the "real" world.

Also, that sounds great Ferv, I wish you all the luck in the world! :D

Edited by SpamKey

I got my philtrum jewelry downsized so it isn't protruding (what feels like) thirty feet away from my face and I look good as hell. :awesum: