• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uh, the solar eclipse is tomorrow and I'll only be seeing 98.5% of it but still really cool :) also Jade & Tanner's little girl is finally here, and Carly & Evan are expecting their own little girl next year <3 ahh and the twins are back on Bachelor in Paradise! Happy Bachelor fan right now. Living for Dean <3  Plus I'm totally happy about the fact that my new school starts later on Mondays (8:45) than it does the rest of the week (8) but we still get out at the same time every day (3:15) :) 

I've realized that there are literally multiple hours of my current celebrity crush being sick and I'm dying:rollfast:

And even though I'm not usually into RPF, I'm loving RPF of him, especially sick. I'm honestly so happy right now. I'm not even exaggerating. This is amazing.

Edited by CeruleanBlue

@Chanel_no5 that is so amazing.  Beautiful.  I've been feeling so lost thinking about the state of the world and all the racism and homophobia and feeling like I don't know how good can triumph over all that hate but you know what? That makes me feel hopeful. Every mind changed away from hate is a victory.  And hopefully that mind goes out to touch other minds.  Reading that made me so happy.  I know there's still a lot to overcome but the feeling of hope is a beautiful thing.

@Chanel_no5 that is amazing. Like you said, it's sad that they couldn't figure it out on their own, but that just speaks to the depth of emotion you were able to convey through your writing. Bravo!

Getting to go take pictures of ruined stone buildings always makes for a very, VERY happy Phlox.  I love to see any remnants of human history really but there is something so special about buildings.  That was an unexpected turn my weekend took but just delightful! 

Finally had some good stuff happen in my life to put some of the anxiety at bay. Hope the feeling lasts.

Today's the first day of class for my college! I'm taking Russian and Accounting.

I finished my Week 1 Russian homework, and then I found a shiny Dedenne in Pokemon X.

Had a good day, hung out with my best friend, and relaxed. Read some insanely adorable fics as well. Really happy right now

I finished all my Accounting homework and I just found a shiny Grumpig in Pokemon X. 

I'm so happy to have the friends I've made on this forum! I love you guys, you're awesome!! :heart: 

I live a beautiful quiet 15 minute walk away from a beautiful quiet beach.  And I never go there.  I always mean to but never manage to find the time.  Well I have the day off work so I went down this morning and hung out reading a bit and listening to music while watching the waves a bit.  It felt SO GOOD.  I haven't taken days off to just chill this year.  I only take days off because I have to do something.  I am so relaxed right now.  I should do this more often.

On 8/31/2017 at 7:59 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

I'm so happy to have the friends I've made on this forum! I love you guys, you're awesome!! :heart: 

Can I just second this? I'm super thankful for the friends I've made online both here and in general! Chanel and Phlox, I'm looking at you two! :D:hug: 

On 9/1/2017 at 7:01 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

Can I just second this? I'm super thankful for the friends I've made online both here and in general! Chanel and Phlox, I'm looking at you two! :D:hug: 

I agree with this wholeheartedly. :D

And this would be an appropriate time to point out that every time I log on on the PC and can see signatures, yours has grown more awesome, I keep staring at that first Tony one and why have I never noticed that that scene LOOKS LIKE HE'S DOING THAT.  I am in awe and I guess my happiness thing to post about is that I've seen that, omg.

32 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I agree with this wholeheartedly. :D

And this would be an appropriate time to point out that every time I log on on the PC and can see signatures, yours has grown more awesome, I keep staring at that first Tony one and why have I never noticed that that scene LOOKS LIKE HE'S DOING THAT.  I am in awe and I guess my happiness thing to post about is that I've seen that, omg.

I honestly don't remember that scene at all but the moment I saw it on Tumblr, I knew it just had to go in my signature! :D I'm all about nose scruntching! 

On 9/1/2017 at 8:01 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

Chanel and Phlox, I'm looking at you two! :D:hug: 

Awww! :hug:  *looks back*  :omg::lol: 

Edited by Chanel_no5

Holmes is quite pleased with how civil discussion with her step father went today. I was fully prepared to have to scream and shout but he apologized for hanging the flag and we talked things over and he didn't invalidate my feelings or thoughts! I'm glad we were both able to be mature in what was said. 

Had breakfast with a friend and he apologized for something he'd done to me back in highschool. I was quite shocked since I'd long sense forgiven for it but the fact he said he'd been thinking about it and felt guilty that he'd never apologized for his behavior made me happy. I'm still smiling. 

23 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Had breakfast with a friend and he apologized for something he'd done to me back in highschool. I was quite shocked since I'd long sense forgiven for it but the fact he said he'd been thinking about it and felt guilty that he'd never apologized for his behavior made me happy. I'm still smiling. 

This is awesome.  Both for the fact that they finally worked up the courage to apologize, but also because you had already found the strength to forgive them.  Both things take their own level of courage. :)

I am happy myself for meeting lots of new friends this past month.  Both in the forum and IRL ^_^