Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I had a very vivid Criminal Minds dream last night, which was awesome in and of itself (no sneezing from anyone, but it was like a brand new episode, though I can't remember everything now.) But the best part was the unsub's last name, "Troll-Smith". :lmfao: I woke myself up laughing at this! :laugh:

So... I'm happy I woke up laughing today. :D

Edited by Chanel_no5
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The way the first cup of fresh brewed coffee somehow smells lovelier and stronger on a chilly morning.

And also the fact that I got the electricity working again. It was a simple matter of flicking a switch in the fusebox but solving simple problems like that makes me go "Hello, world of Adults. I too am an Adult. Why, just behold this here Adulting as proof."

It's been such a shiny golden autumn so far. Picture-perfect gorgeous weather. :heart:

Yes! I can still wear sandals out and it's nice and warm in the sun, but still has that refreshing chill in the air. :D Gah and the colours out are brilliant.

I finally got a new computer! My old white macbook was from 2009 and was seriously falling apart -- the trackpad was popping out and didn't work, the system was slow, and the hardware was coming off and had to be taped together! Now I'm using a brand new macbook air (the first time in ten years that I've had a new new computer, instead of a new used one) and it's the fastest and brightest thing I've ever owned! It should last me throughout grad school, plus a few years after. I feel very lucky!

Also, my cat seems to be in great health, his gums aren't red or swollen, and he's almost as agile as he was a year ago. AND I just found an old pair of glasses that fits my face (I totally forgot about them!), so I'm able to wait a few months before my next eye exam for a contacts prescription. And my boyfriend is about to come over, and I just bought groceries, and it's October and appropriately chilly outside. What a great and lovely Saturday!

(I'm totally going to look back at this post in a few days and think it's super obnoxious, but whatever, life is good!)

I am finally buckling and upgrading my internet the highest it can go while

staying loyal to my internet provider. This should satiate the gamer side

of me (with more devices then I need) AND they moved my discount

from my previous package to this one, so I'm not paying the regular price!

Yesss good, my lovely drug-dealers.

I went to my university's Wellness Center today and tried out the relaxing room with the massage chair and it was awesome! Also, I might check out the counseling center because it's free and why not use it? :D

Well... I have an interview on Wednesday. The pay would be really minimal, but it'd be full-time and working with kidlets on a daily basis, and due to the type of place, I have a feeling that I'll knock the interview out of the ballpark, soooo... even if I don't end up taking it, it should be a confidence builder.

:D

Well... I have an interview on Wednesday. The pay would be really minimal, but it'd be full-time and working with kidlets on a daily basis, and due to the type of place, I have a feeling that I'll knock the interview out of the ballpark, soooo... even if I don't end up taking it, it should be a confidence builder.

:D

Good luck! :hug:

I just finished a 30 000 word fic. That's approximately 122 book pages. It's the longest finished story I have ever written and in spite of its flaws (I cringe when I try to read it through), I'm pretty damn proud of the fact that I FINALLY FINISHED SOMETHING!!! *celebrates*

True, I do have longer discarded fics littering my harddrive, but OMG I finally followed through on something I started and just :cheers:

I just finished a 30 000 word fic. That's approximately 122 book pages. It's the longest finished story I have ever written and in spite of its flaws (I cringe when I try to read it through), I'm pretty damn proud of the fact that I FINALLY FINISHED SOMETHING!!! *celebrates*

True, I do have longer discarded fics littering my harddrive, but OMG I finally followed through on something I started and just :cheers:

Oh my gosh! That is *awesome*!! Whooooot!! :bounce::Pounce:

Wow congrats! I remember how awesome I felt when I finished a fic around that long. Though I also felt kind of sad and empty once it was over. Well anyway, you should be damn proud of yourself. *high fives you*

Holy wow!! I'd love to actually finish writing my fic/novel/thingy I've had in my head for years but I know it'll never happen. Huge props on finishing yours!!

As for me...I'm just happy people are responding nicely to the fic I'm actually posting here because I've never written a fetish fic before and was stupid nervous. Seeing everyones wonderful comments makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Oh my gosh! That is *awesome*!! Whooooot!! :bounce::Pounce:

Yaaaaay!!! :hug::D

Wow congrats! I remember how awesome I felt when I finished a fic around that long. Though I also felt kind of sad and empty once it was over. Well anyway, you should be damn proud of yourself. *high fives you*

*high fives back* I'm always so bad at finishing things I start because I lose faith in my ability along the way, but for once I managed to push through it. It's a very satisfying feeling. But yes, I do feel empty... I liked the dynamic between the characters and it felt very comfortable writing them, and it's sad to leave them.

Holy wow!! I'd love to actually finish writing my fic/novel/thingy I've had in my head for years but I know it'll never happen. Huge props on finishing yours!!

That's what I've said so many times... I'm just glad I eventually managed to prove myself wrong. Thank you, and don't give up! :D

I bought a pair of pants today that is really fucking flattering, fits me lengthwise (I am 5'2 with stubby little dachshund legs), and was a size smaller than I thought I would actually have to buy. I don't think I've owned a pair of pants that fit me properly since I was like... 16. :lol: I have no idea why the "short length" pants are designed to fit people who are 5'5 or 5'6 when that's literally the average height for women in the US, not short, but I'm SO HAPPY I found a pair that doesn't bunch up at my ankles or drag on the ground behind me. This is such a minor victory but I could sing, let me tell you.

I baked homemade banana-nut bread from scratch today and it came out AMAZING. It also tastes great, too! :D :D :D

Met with a friend I haven't seen in several months for lunch. Had a great time, only thing we talked about were our kids :yay:

I have so many things to be happy about right now, I can't even. The BEST thing happened a few hours ago and this afternoon I'm going to a cat cafe!!!!! :)

My SO just made the most bomb-diggity hot wings. And I'm not really a fan of hot wings, but damn they were tasty.

One of my favorite artists on tumblr just opened her art commissions, and I am SO HAPPY!! I'm totally commissioning her again. B)