Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Garnet shared her lamb and chicken pot pies that she made with meepsy AND gave her some to take home too! meepsy feels so spoiled/will be eating like a Viking Queen for the next few days!!! :heart::whoo::heart:

Edited by meepsy
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!! Superbitch changed her mind and returned the keys to the stable today! And why? Because nobody wanted to do as she commanded this time around. Let me stress that again. She didn't move in with her horse because she didn't get her way about changing the routines the rest of us are perfectly happy with. I don't think anyone has ever gone against her on anything before and it IS SO SWEET to know I can got and visit my horse anytime without having a knot in my stomach worrying that girl will be there with her relentless nasty remarks and aggressive behaviour!

"Dorothy, move the coffeetable, I wanna do a cartwheel!" - Golden Girls

I am so tired after today, but these were SO GOOD NEWS I'm just.... woohooo! :bounce::cryhappy:

Edited by Chanel_no5

OMG!! Superbitch changed her mind and returned the keys to the stable today! And why? Because nobody wanted to do as she commanded this time around. Let me stress that again. She didn't move in with her horse because she didn't get her way about changing the routines the rest of us are perfectly happy with. I don't think anyone has ever gone against her on anything before and it IS SO SWEET to know I can got and visit my horse anytime without having a knot in my stomach worrying that girl will be there with her relentless nasty remarks and aggressive behaviour!

"Dorothy, move the coffeetable, I wanna do a cartwheel!" - Golden Girls

I am so tired after today, but these were SO GOOD NEWS I'm just.... woohooo! :bounce::cryhappy:

Yes!!! And thus the saga comes to an end... at least for now.

(Dun dun dunnnnnn.)

I got bubble tea with two of my pals yesterday! It was so good!

Also, I have a band concert tomorrow! :D

Edited by Pollen Girl

My supervisors signed off on my loans for next semester which is such a relief. I really didn't want to have another Christmas worrying about money.

My cousin had her second baby today! A healthy little girl. :D I can't wait to visit her in the hospital tomorrow. :wub:

I PASSED!! My exams, my presentation and my research paper - I am officially through to the next semester!! Thank goodness.

Also.....I may be very soon getting a new KITTY!!!!!!!! :heart:

This might seem like inane source of happiness, but I definitely appreciated the bowl of chicken noodle soup

(it was fine example of chicken noodle soup too) and carbonation that was delivered to my dark cave.

One of my friends and I spend a little over an hour on the phone talking about Destiel and Castiel and Dean as individual characters. Oh my god, it was so amazing. :heart:

I PASSED!! My exams, my presentation and my research paper - I am officially through to the next semester!! Thank goodness.

Also.....I may be very soon getting a new KITTY!!!!!!!! :heart:

YAY!!!! :hug::Pounce: Congrats!! :wub:

Oh.... and KITTEN!!!

MUST. SEE. ALL. TEH. PICTURES!!!

:heart: :heart:

Sooo I started Supernatural recently and just hit Season 4

Since I'm on Tumblr and got an insane amount of spoilers, I'd been spending the entire series like "so... dat Castiel eh?"

And he has finally appeared, and looks perpetually concerned about something. I am quite pleased :D

I received a package on my doorstep today that had no indication of who it was from, and went through the following emotions regarding its contents:

1. happy surprise

2. confusion

3. absolute hysterics as I realized who sent it

Basically, I just got a gift that is an extremely huge joke gift, but also really genuinely useful, so it's absolutely fantastic. :rofl: I haven't stopped laughing since I realized what dorcas it was from.

Random people were nice to me today. :D Plus I have the flat to myself this weekend. Plus I finally got everything together to make kick-ass food that I've been missing ever since moving... :D

Random people were nice to me today. :D Plus I have the flat to myself this weekend. Plus I finally got everything together to make kick-ass food that I've been missing ever since moving... :D

People should *always* be nice to you. *grins* And YAY for flat to yourself and what time in dinner ... because of reasons ... :shifty::innocent:;)

* Cake brought up Nigella when we spoke earlier.

* Nigella is a very beautiful woman who makes very delicious desserts.

* I like beautiful women and delicious desserts. :wub:

It's really that simple to make me happy. :laugh:

My favorite artist is returned from the war :jump:

i'm sorry i'm such a memer

I just had a really long chase session in my backyard with my dog, and then we just sat next to each other and I rubbed his stomach. :D

I just spent the afternoon hosting and having lunch with very sweet young woman who just happens to be a professional model (!!!!!), and one of the smartest and most elegant people I have ever met! I can't wait to see her again.

I also got a job offer at a clinic I've been dying to work at, and I'm so excited to start next month! What great Tuesday!

I just spent the afternoon hosting and having lunch with very sweet young woman who just happens to be a professional model (!!!!!), and one of the smartest and most elegant people I have ever met! I can't wait to see her again.

I also got a job offer at a clinic I've been dying to work at, and I'm so excited to start next month! What great Tuesday!

Congrats :heart:
On 12/17/2015 at 9:11 PM, SpamKey said:

I MADE IT THROUGH FINALS AND DIDN'T DIE!!!!! Home for the holidays and FREEDOM, SWEET FREEDOM!!!!

*throws confetti at, because it seems like the appropriate thing to do*

YAAAY!! :cheers:

Edited by Chanel_no5