Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Everything is so good right now. There are so many things that are making me happy.

Though there are one or two special little things with a very special someone that are making me stupidly happy and giggly and squee-y right now <w< :heart:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many happy things:

1. My sweet kit kat is extra snuggly - I love her so so much

2. Baby brola has a girlfriend and I'm such a proud/happy/excited sister!! Like it shouldn't be a big deal, but it is. :D

3. My hair is curly. People were sweet about it.

4. I worked my flirt skills hardcore today and it felt wonderful.

AHHHHHHH tomorrow bangbang is flying in and will be staying with me for SIXTEEN DAYS.

Wow thats freaking awesome! Congrats!! Hope you two have a good time! :)

AHHHHHHH tomorrow bangbang is flying in and will be staying with me for SIXTEEN DAYS.

Wow thats freaking awesome! Congrats!! Hope you two have a good time! :)

Thank you so much! I'm crazy excited. I mean, how often do you have your favorite writer in the world staying with you? :lol: Besides, we've become very close and I'm beyond thrilled to show her all things American. :D

Edited by Spoombstone

I got stabbed in the head today. :awesum:

This is in the Happiness Department because it was while I was getting my haircut, which meant my haircut was free. I am genuinely and non-sarcastically thrilled about this and I wish they would nick me every time so I don't have to pay for it. :rofl:

Lets see. I'm super excited by the fact that my awesome brother did all of my yard work for me the other day. I'm happy that my daughter is doing well in school this year. I'm thankful that she & I are slowly rebuilding our relationship.

I am writing my paper in the Journalism school and it is so nice in here and I'm not sure if I should be in here because I'm not in the J-school but like... I love the aesthetic. It's so beautiful. I feel so important just sitting in here.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an **actual** REAL interview for a position IN my actual field that I'm actually *certified* for. :bounce::Pounce:

AKLDFJASLHLAGJJALGJAFJASDLJF!!!!!!

It is just subbing (possibly *daily* which means being a regular employee, but just being sent to wherever you are needed), but it is in the urban district where I student taught and I really enjoyed it there. And seriously I was going through a MAJOR funk with having turned in resumes for different things and never, ever, ever even *getting* an interview- sooooo.... GAH!!!!!

Ok- I **will** calm down before Thursday (the day of the interview), but for now I'm spazzing. lol!

HAPPYOTTERHAPPYOTTERHAPPYOTTERHAPPYOTTER

enhanced-buzz-31175-1384188884-17.jpg

Yay tma!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :heart:

I can't stop laughing for such a ridiculous reason. I was writing in a different program than usual, and the spell check does its shit automatically. I wrote the word "germaphobe" and it changed it to "gramophone". :lmfao:

AND it changes the word "sneezy" into "mozzarella"!!! :blink:

How can you even...??? What...? :lmfao:

Edited by The_Chanel_Of_Horrors

I'm crying, Chanel. I feel like that could somehow be fetish codeword in a mixed setting.

Ooh man, Becky is looking awfully mozzarella today, if you know what I mean :naughty:

I have an **actual** REAL interview for a position IN my actual field that I'm actually *certified* for. :bounce::Pounce:

It is just subbing (possibly *daily* which means being a regular employee, but just being sent to wherever you are needed), but it is in the urban district where I student taught and I really enjoyed it there. And seriously I was going through a MAJOR funk with having turned in resumes for different things and never, ever, ever even *getting* an interview- sooooo.... GAH!!!!!

Ok- I **will** calm down before Thursday (the day of the interview), but for now I'm spazzing. lol!

Congrats. You totally deserve this.

Omg, Congrats Tma!!!!! :hugs:

I am beyond happy because.... My procedure went well, my doctor is amazing, and I feel great!!!

Also, it's so good to feel cared about and loved. :wub:

Seaheart

I am so thankful to have my field placement teaching English to the refugees, it's such a painless place to be and I actually enjoy myself! Specific shoutout to the recent arrivals from Nepal, you boys crack me up and always put me in a good mood!

Many congrats to TMA!!! also it should be noted that because i am a dork i at first read the bottom as "harry potter" over and over again and was quite confused at first.

Theeee reason I'm in thread: lots of new Tom Hiddleston movies means lots of new Tom Hiddleston interviews! I could listen to that man speak for H O U R S. Today his facebook page had up a link for a 50-minute long interview with NY Times Talks. I watched it, naturally. I'm absolutely delighted. I missed seeing him around on interviews and such! :wub:

I'm just in an inexplicably good mood today, AND the last chapter of Life is Strange is out and I'm dying to find out what happens. :0

I figured I should post here at least once, while everything's all puppies and autumn leaves. :lol:

I'm so unbelievably happy that I've gotten to do so much with bangbang while she's been on vacation with me! We've been to the beach, several parts of the city, lots of delicious restaurants, and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! We still have tons to do but ahhhhh. Life's great. :heart:

Someone smiled at me today. I was sat in a traffic jam, just smoking a cigarette and looking out of the window, and a guy walked past, looked through my window at smiled at me. It wasn't just a fleeting "I have to do this cos we made eye contact", it was a genuine smile at me and it just made my entire day. I thought about it for hours because it is so rare that it happens.

So that made me extremely happy today :heart:

I'm so unbelievably happy that I've gotten to do so much with bangbang while she's been on vacation with me! We've been to the beach, several parts of the city, lots of delicious restaurants, and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! We still have tons to do but ahhhhh. Life's great. :heart:

Harry Potter world! ? What does butterbeer taste like?!

It's been an incredible HOLIDAY so far and I never want to leave. :heart: