• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went out and made a Build-a-Bear for the first time since I was about 7 today... and it was so much fun. The ladies at Build-a-Bear were SO nice, and totally excited when I admitted the bear was, in fact, for me.

Embracing my inner child, and loving it (and my new bear!) :)

To my good Samaritan,

Thank you so much for everything you did for me - a complete stranger - today. A really sad day, though still a wreck, turned out brighter. :heart:

I stopped a catfight (woman verse) before it got to the "screaming and clawing"- stage by making good use of my dormant diplomatic skills (I put those away after High School, pretty much), I made Hot Shot happy, AND got myself a free riding lesson in the process, all before 9 am. :lol:

Omg, today I got a full 9 hours of sleep for the first time in at least a month. :heart: Yessssssss.

Also, we went up in score at yesterday's marching band competition!

I bought a Ann Taylor blouse from Goodwill for only $1.50 today!!!! That is INCREDIBLE considering their shirts are always $50+ :D

I bought a Ann Taylor blouse from Goodwill for only $1.50 today!!!! That is INCREDIBLE considering their shirts are always $50+ :D

Thrift shops for the win! I came here to post about how happy I am that I'm spending most of the day on the road. It gives me the freedom to find a thrift shop on the way to find some work pants and/or a Halloween costume. And maybe some local cafe to try something new for lunch.

I got two compliments on my eye makeup, and it made me so happy because I spent like 20 minutes doing it! :D

I just acquired two amazing jobs that I both REALLY wanted!!! :D

My work crush came to work in a suit today... swoon. Granted she was dressed as Donald Trump for the office Halloween party, but still. .. :wub:

Edited by AnonyMonster

I grabbed myself by the collar and cleaned the apartment and did A LOT of laundry today, including bed sheets, towels and the cats' blankets and stuff. Not only do I feel great about it myself, but my cat is so pleased with his clean blankets he's been purring nonstop for an hour now. :wub:

I went to school dressed as a clown for Halloween, and I successfully wore my 12-inch stilts for seven and a half consecutive hours!

I'm watching a documentary about cats, featuring Joanna Lumley. I find it adorable how cat-crazy she is. :wub:

Edited by Chanel_no5

There's something just so satisfying about how crisp and clear the Mario Kart 8 voiceclips are...:wub:

I went on a date for the first time since breaking up with my boyfriend 6 months ago, and it was really nice >w<. I drove him home and we stood on his stoop like high schoolers while he stared at me trying to figure out what was an appropriate goodbye. I ended up with a kiss on the forehead and an adorable moment while he fumbled for his keys afterward.

Simple, sweet, refreshing. Just what I needed~

Today, after realizing most of my friends probably wouldn't put me down for a marching band banquet table, one of my other friends came up to me and asked if I would request her. I was so upset right before that and now I'm in a really good mood.

I have my window wide open and my kitty's choosing to sleep with me instead of gallivanting around outside~

I've discovered the joys of mint lattes after my friends introduced me to them between library stints today. They're soooo good! :wub: Additionally, the fact I've made such lovely friends on my course is a constant and joyful surprise to me. :lol: