Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kaze Wo Hiku

Aww...thank you, Kaze! This is too adorable!

He scrutinized his reflection in the mirror cursing his red, puffy eyes. On any other night he'd have simply drawn a bath to relax. However tonight was supposed to be his third date with Barrett. The diva was not about to have his possible new beau see him in this state.

No, no, that would be unthinkable. :rolleyes:

Aiden’s trip down memory lane was interrupted as his apartment doorbell rang. Setting his food on the couch the blonde trotted to his door running his hand through his hair hoping he looked better then he felt.

A tall figure in a long coat greeted him. “Hello Aiden.” Barrett Chase replied smiling. The dark hair man wearing a tailored deep blue suit under his coat looked down at the designer. “I got your message sorry you're not feeling well.” The lawyer flashed an apologetic smile.

“Oh,” Aiden still in a bit of shock from his visitor. “I'm fine just allergies bothering me.” It then occurred to the image conscious fashionista how he must look to the impeccably dressed lawyer. Aiden flushed looking away hoping to hide his puffy eyes.

:poster_oops: Aiden is caught not looking his best.

Ah...Ah’tschoo!
Ah’tschoo!

“Bless you.” Barrett pulled a red silk handkerchief from his coat pocket handing it to the shorter man.

“Oh you're a darling.” He replied dabbing his nose.

The taller man smiled. “Keep it.” He brought out another small bag from his pocket. Aiden recognized it from the trendy shop Ambience. “I got you this; it’s their mint bath salts, helps with congestion. I remember you mentioning you like baths.” Barrett’s cheeks hinted a touch of red.

Oh and I think that Barrett doesn't care you're not at your prettiest, Aiden.

I love this. So cute, if it had cheeks I'd pinch them. :2lovers:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YYAAAAASSSS!!!! More Mr. Showboat and Mr. Lawyer!!! :heart:

The diva was not about to have his possible new beau see him in this state.

Awww Aiden in a nutshell... I adore him to no end!!

“Bless you.” Barrett pulled a red silk handkerchief from his coat pocket handing it to the shorter man.

“Oh you're a darling.” He replied dabbing his nose.

Cue swooooooooon!!!!!!!

“Ciao Barrett.” Aiden replied closing the door. A personal visit simply to check on him? A lovely gift based on something Aiden had casually said on their first date? Maybe Barrett Chase was exactly what the doctor ordered.

Always follow doctors orders!! Always, ALWAYS!!!!!! ESPECIALLY IF THEY INVOLVE TALL DARK AND MYSTERIOUS!!!
  • 2 weeks later...

Title: Running Out of Time Part 3

Prompt: All The Right Moves - OneRepublic

Pairing: Vincent/Emmett

Not remembering much of the hour due to his asthma flaring up and a massive headache pounding at his temples, Emmett wondered how exactly he’d gotten back to his apartment.

He remembered the park, feeling like shit, Vincent, his chest hur….VINCENT!! Emmett jolted up, but a wave of dizziness engulfed him as he slipped off the couch onto his living room floor.

The room spun, Emmett closed his eyes trying to fight the nausea that hit from the dizzy spell.

“Emmett!” That baritone voice again. Emmett slowly opened one eye to see Vincent bent over him. “Hey hold on don’t move. You’re running a fever.”

He felt a hand behind his head slowly lift it, water meet his lips. Emmett grabbed the glass downing the water.

“Whoa, easy, you’ll start coughing.” Vincent helped Emmett into a sitting position. “Better?”

Emmett’s green eyes stared at the floor his head nodding slightly causing another rush of pain. He cupped his hands around his ears bending his head between his legs. A soft touch caressed his back, tears suddenly flooded his eyes. Quickly he brushed them away hoping Vincent did not notice.

Inhaling a wheezing pained breath, Emmett tried pushing himself up but to no avail. He felt Vincent’s thin arms wrap around his waist gently helping him back onto the couch. Emmett still could bring himself to look at his ex-boyfriend.

Running his hand over his nose, Emmett fought the sensation building from his cursed allergies.

Ekshew!

Ekshew!

“Bless you.” Vincent handed him some tissues, Emmett quietly accepted them turning so he could blow his nose.

“Do you work tomorrow?” Vincent asked when Emmett was finished.

“No.” His voice croaked out. Leaning back on the couch he closed his eyes as the dizziness surfaced again.

“Good.” Vincent replied. “Promise me you’ll sleep.”

“I’m not promising you a damn thing.” Emmett snapped causing his voice to catch in his throat. A hard wheezing cough erupted from him snapping him forward. Lungs on fire, he felt his inhaler placed in his hand. A shaking press to his mouth the medicine exploded into his chest helping the pressure lessen.

“Thank you.” He whispered still panting.

“Where’s your Tylenol?” Vincent asked.

Emmett pointed to the counter watching his ex grab the bottle giving two pills to him.

“You need to get that fever down.” Vincent said then flipped his wrist looking at his watch.

“What?” Emmett said finishing the water.

Vincent did not reply right away just shrugged as he sat next to Emmett on the couch.

“You have a show don’t you?” Anger surged in the barista, “That’s why you’re suddenly back, it had nothing to do with me, you’re only in town for a gig.” Emmett stood wobbling as he back away from Vincent.

“Emm…ett,” Vincent started hands up defensively. “Stop you’re not going to help your current situation getting upset.” He stepped forward but Emmett back away again.

“Leave,” The shorter man said glaring up at Vincent. “Leave, now.” He wheezed again pressing his hand against his chest.

“Stop please, Em, you’ll make yourself sick.” Vincent’s voice pleaded, he reached out for Emmett who drew back bracing himself against the wall.

“I said leave!” He coughed harshly into his arm wincing at the ache in his chest.

Vincent paused, his brown eyes silently begging Emmett to trust him. However the younger man turned away, bringing his arms in forcefully attempting to stop his shaking body.

“If that’s what you want, I’ll honor it.” The Goth musician replied quietly. “My show ends at midnight, you have my number.” Slowly he proceeded to the door, glancing back at Emmett who stuttered stepped back to the couch. “Call me if you need anything.”

“Won’t happen, I promise you that.” Emmett spat as he lay down. He heard the door open then close, slowly he raised his head to make sure Vincent was gone. Taking another hit of his inhaler, Emmett fell into a fever induced dream state.

~~~~

Hey looks who's finally back!

Yay oh my goodness

VINCENT AND EMMETT IS BACK :D:heart:

Perfect continuation. So sweet and caring!! Poor Vincent! Something's obviously going on in his chest that he won't say and Emmett being Emmett is just so heartbreakingly sweet!!!

God I have missed these two :heart:

Awwwh I was just thinking I'd like to hear more from these two! The angst... Poor Emmett, he's so adorable and just... Ugh, you know those people you just want to be happy? I just want him to be happy.

VINCENT AND EMMETT IS BACK :D:heart:

And how much they are *back* - back with a fever on one side and a baritone voice on the other. :eek: *needs a cold shower to calm down*

Vincent and Emmett! Yay for poor sweet boys and goth musicians!

Glad everyone was happy to have them back, yeah definitely hoping to do more of them now that I kinda have an idea where their story is going to go. Here's some more regulars though new to the drabble thread.

Since not everyone may have read Restoring Life I'll give the stats on the three guys from my original notes.

Noll Kaiser: 36, 6'0' artist, short light blonde hair, sea green eyes. Uses a cane after breaking his hip in a car accident. Likes bourbon drinks all hours of the day. Jerk. Works part-time as a restorer at Benedict Art Museum but also has his own gallery.

Jasper Davies- 36, 6'2' Curly black hair, Misty blue eyes. Been Noll’s best friend since they were kids, acts like his older brother. Married.

Reynolds “Ren” Morgenstern - 30, 5'9' brown feathery short hair, dark brown eyes, wears glasses. Noll's business partner and gallery coordinator. Has horrible asthma.

~~~~

Title: Your Foolish Pride

Prompt: Don’t Say Your Love is Killing Me - Erasure

Characters: Noll/Ren/Jasper

Reynolds Morgenstern wasn’t actually sure how long he’d been asleep at his desk only the sudden knock at his door jarred the coordinator awake. His glasses askew on his face, he looked up seeing Jasper standing in his doorway.

“Didn’t expect you to still be here?” The dark haired man leaned in the doorway crossing his ankles.

“Yeah, working.” Ren replied sleepily adjusting his glasses.

Jasper eyed the younger man, “Does Noll know you’re here?”

Ren shrugged, “Probably not, I haven’t seen him in days.” Still half-awake he glanced at his papers trying to remember just what the hell he’d been working on before his impromptu nap.

“Everything okay between you two?” Jasper asked a hint of concern in his voice not lost on Ren who sighed. The two had gotten into a few days ago after Ren questioned some of Noll’s recent purchases. Everyone knew Noll was horrible with money; the artist still was in considerable debt from his years removed from the art world and hospital bills, hence why Ren had taken the job as his investor, financial partner, and gallery coordinator. Sadly this hadn’t stopped Noll from being the jerk he was when it came to his money. Noll had promised to leave all money issues to Ren when he’d taken the job, a promise Noll had broken several times, leading to their the screaming match which due to his impaired lungs Ren lost.

That was the last time he’d seen the arrogant artist, who he assumed was knee deep in bourbon over at Taylor’s.

“Fine.” Ren’s coughed the word not loving how his normal dry cough had a hint of congestion to it.

“Could you two stop competing for Most Stubborn Jerk, I can only handle one at a time.” Jasper sighed running a hand through his curly black hair.

Ren coughed again wincing, “What brings you here if your shadow isn't with you?”

“Because I'm the company babysitter, remember.” Jasper smiled, “Don’t stay too late Ren and use that inhaler of yours.” He walked back down the hall toward the gallery entrance.

Ren sighed rubbing his forehead hoping the tension building was only due to falling asleep awkwardly. Collecting his notes he glanced at the clock on the wall. One more hour wouldn’t hurt.

“Wow you look like hell warmed over.”

Ren barely looked over his glasses but was still able to cast a very prominent glare at the blonde artist who stared down at him.

“Jasper said you worked late last night,” Noll sat down resting his cane against the desk. “What the hell time did you get in today?”

“Early.” Ren’s voice sounded like rock dragged over sandpaper. He cleared his throat triggering a hard cough.

“Ren...” Noll sat forward. “Take a day off you sound awful.”

Ren scoffed, “Should have thought of that before you set your finances back a full month.” He coughed again pulling out a handkerchief from his suit coat pocket. “Next show we’ll probably need to sell twice as much just to break even, so you better be painting a lot.” Hiding his frustration was becoming a problem.

Noll rolled his eyes, “Please you forget who you're talking too.”

“No I'm not, that's the problem.” Ren rubbed his nose quickly as a tickle had developed.

“You’re impossible!” Noll barked shaking his head.

“Pot. Kettle. Black.” Heh'sshuh! Ren sniffed rubbing his nose.

“Bless you...are you feeling okay?” Noll’s tone switched from annoyance to concern.

“Stellar.” Ren snapped as he coughed.

“Look at me.” The artist said quietly.

Ren exhaled, “Noll I truly do not have time for... Het’schoo...this.” This time the coordinator had got the handkerchief up in time. Hh’xxhhsuh

“I'm calling Jasper, you're going home.” Noll whipped out his phone.

Before Ren could argue his body wracked as a harsh cough ripped through him.

“Yes that's him,” Noll looked up at Ren. “Okay we’ll be here.” Pocketing his phone, Noll cleared his throat. “Jas said he saw you here last night.” The artist folded his arms scowling, “You never went home?”

Ren did not answer merely kept his head down wishing his pounding head would cease.

“Unbelievable! How stupid can you be?” Noll threw his hands up, “No wonder you look awful today you've gotten yourself sick again from overworking.” The artist gave a humorless laugh.

“Need I remind you again, I wouldn’t be here if you'd act more like an...H-Heh’shuxxnt...Ugh, Heh'sshuh..” Ren wiped his nose cursing how correct Noll was. “An adult.” He finally managed out. Hehtsxxxnt! The coordinator kept the handkerchief over his nose.

Noll grabbed his cane pushing up, “Come on whatever you're working on can wait.”

Ren heaved a sigh leaning back in his chair rubbing his irritated nose. “Noll me going home fixes nothing, you leaving me alone fixes...half my...Heh’tschoo... my issues.” Sniffing he turned in his chair so he could blow his nose which triggered another congested cough. Pressing his hand against his chest Ren inhaled a slow breath.

Looking up he flinched seeing Noll’s sea green eyes staring down at him, “Is stubbornness a Morgenstern family trait? Did you forget how sick you got last time? Are you stupid or do you really not care?”

Reynolds eyes darted away as he crumpled the handkerchief in his hand. “I haven’t forgotten.” The memory of his horrible cough, sleepless nights, and the worried face of his business partner returned.

Finally Ren admitted he was in over his head. Turning back to his desk he gathered all his papers in a pile setting them in his briefcase.

Nh'xxdt! Hh’xxhhsuh! Ren snapped forward catching them in the handkerchief.

“Bless you.” Noll whispered as Ren stood up grabbing his coat off the back of his chair. The two walked silently out to the entrance are passing Drinks which hung in the main gallery. The silence continued as they waited for Jasper, Noll leaned against the door keeping watch, Ren sat on the bench fighting the now constant tickle pricking in his sinuses and throat.

Tch’shnxxt! Heh’nghxt! He groaned rubbing his nose again which was beginning to feel sore. Sniffling he felt another building. Heht’scheww!

“Bless you, Jas is here.” The artist pulled back from the door opening it for his business partner.

“Thanks.” Ren coughed proceeding to Jasper’s car as Noll locked the gallery. The three sat quietly the only sounds were of coordinator’s coughing and sneezing mixed with Noll’s disapproving sighs.

“If you come in tomorrow,” Noll started as Ren exited the car after arriving at his apartment, “I’m firing you.”

The coordinator smirked back, “Don’t tempt me Noll” He brought the handkerchief back up Hh’xxhhsuh! Heh...heh...Ktchkk! “I can’t believe this all started tonight.” Ren sighed wearily.

“Hopefully you’ve learned your lesson.” Noll quipped looking up at the brown haired man.

“Oh I have, you touch the finances again, and I’ll break your painting hand.” He coughed though the smile on his face was prominent plus he could hear Jasper laugh in the car.

Noll rolled his eyes, “Go to sleep.” Jasper waved from the driver's seat and then the car pulled away.

Oddly the cool night air relieved Ren of his normal dry hacking cough, considering he was already sick he took his time entering his building knowing full well even if he didn’t go in tomorrow he had enough work to keep him busy all day.

“Thanks again Noll...” He muttered entering his apartment.

~~~~

I REALLY like these three, if anyone has suggestions for scenarios let me know. Ren doesn't always have to be the sickie either.

I love Noll! I mean, I like Ren and Jasper but I really love that grumpy artist. :heart: Seeing him sick again would be nice. :blush:

I love these boys!

“Because I'm the company babysitter, remember.” Jasper smiled,

Poor Jasper. LOL

Awh I missed these two! :heart: I agree with hedgie, seeing Noll sick again might be nice... However, I would also like to see how Ren and Noll react when their wrangler Jasper gets sick ;)

However, I would also like to see how Ren and Noll react when their wrangler Jasper gets sick

I've actually been throwing senarios around in my head with this but so far havent come up with anything I like but yes sick!Jasper would be quite interesting.

We can give suggestions? YESSS!!!

I always wondered about Jasper's wife. Could we work her in someway, to take care of jasper when he's sick? Maybe they go on a little date and jasper tries to keep it together- but his wife knowes him well enough by now; he's not fooling anyone!

Maybe they(Noll and Ren) were all looking forward to doing something, but jasper got ill so they couldn't.. And Jasper's upset cus he let his friends down (and lord knowes they depend on him)

But Noll and Ren help him feel better!

Thanks for the suggestion for the RL crew, I'll try to cook something up. So I'd originally wanted to be finished with FoN by now but as I'm not and the following has been in my head for a week, well time lines be damned. Libriel makes their debut in the drabble thread. Two little drabbles featuring the Professor and Liam. For anyone who hasn't read Morning Coffee or Fairytale of Newhaven, here are the stats on my favorite pair.

Professor Gabriel Herondale: 42, 5'10", short grey hair, brilliant sky blue eyes. Has awful spring/fall allergies along with being sensitive to anything scented. Less than stellar immune system. Clumsy, shy and dense, apartment is normally a bit of a mess, not technological savvy. Teaches English, Psychology and History at Davenport, a small private college. Fluent in French and Italian, decent Latin. Wears glasses on occasion, dresses like a stereotypical English professor, suit, bowtie (think 11th Doctor)

Liam Black: 25, 5'10 1/2 (he's a smidge taller than Gabriel), kinda messy dirty blonde hair, brown eyes. Allergic to shellfish. Freelance writer. Has issues with anxiety and insomnia. Can be a smartass if provoked. Usually sports jeans, t-shirt (normally a band or some pop culture reference) and a black hoodie. Hobby is photography.

They're currently in a long distance relationship as Davenport is about a 5-6 hour train ride from Newhaven, where Liam lives. First drabble takes places after FoN ends, figure late January. Second drabble is self explanatory.

~~~~

Title: Faking a Smile with the Coffee to Go
Prompt: Bad Day by Daniel Powter
Pairings: Liam/Gabriel (Gabriel-centric)

Gabriel sat on his couch staring glumly at the wall. Today had not gone quite according to plan. A restless night thanks to allergies led him to sleeping through his alarm. Hurrying to get ready he'd tripped over a pile of clothes on his floor resulting in a bruised shin and ego. He'd been so late it meant skipping breakfast something he hated doing but he had to send out a quick email letting his students know class was not cancelled.

He still stopped for coffee, he needed coffee, it would make the day better. However in his rush he'd once again forgotten his wallet. Thankfully Grace said he still had a few comps left over from Liam. Oh bless his Liam. Faking a smile he’d nodded to the young barista.

On his way back to campus the sky had opened up drenching him causing him to shiver all through his first class, which only about half the students showed up for. During the small break between his first and second class he finally managed some food from the tiny cafeteria. Without his wallet he was reduced to a bagel that a student offered to pay for. Gabriel eternally thanked the girl.

Sadly the day did not get much better. Before his third class the clumsy professor knocked over a stack of papers on his desk, which had been alphabetized, a few students who arrived early helped him clean up his mess. Again he thanked them trying his hardest not to blush.

Finally classes done he went to his office down in the dungeon only to find the door stuck. A few good pushes, the door opened leading Gabriel to basically fall into the room disturbing the dust around him. Needless to say the professor grabbed what he needed as fast as possible hoping his allergies would not kick in. Wrong again.

Caught in the rain again back to his apartment he'd had just enough of today.

Hehtscheww!
Heh...Hnhtschoo!

Since the debacle in the dungeon he'd been a sneezing mess, thankfully he was due to take his allergy medicine soon. Glancing over at the Kindle he saw his Liam's Skype notification was still clear which meant he was not on yet. Gabriel sighed, how he needed his satellite right now. Sometimes Liam stayed invisible as he called it but always messaged Gabriel if he was on. Sadly that was not the case today. Gabriel rubbed his nose trying to subdue that tickle.

Eh'tschoo!
Heh'tsheww!
Heh...heh...dear me why... Heh'tsheww!

Sighing, he pulled his handkerchief from his pocket giving his poor nose a good wipe. Another glance at the Kindle, notification was still clear. Frowning Gabriel was starting to wonder if Liam had forgotten. That was silly though, his dearest rarely forgot anything. Gabriel was the forgetful one. Depressed and congested the professor leaned back closing his eyes.

Suddenly a familiar tone rang out. Startled Gabriel nearly fell off the couch as he grabbed the Kindle answering the video call. Liam's beautiful eyes and sandy hair filled the screen. "Hello love! Sorry I didn't call sooner, I had to visit Cordy today. I hope you didn't wait long."

Gabriel reached out gliding his fingers over Liam's face on the screen.

Liam gave him a curious look, "You alright?"

The professor nodded, "I am now my dearest. I am now."

Title: Something Happens When I Hold Him
Prompt: Hold Each Other by A Great Big World
Pairing: Liam/Gabriel

Gabriel sat up in his bed reading the Kindle Liam had bought him for Christmas. Although he felt better than earlier the sick professor still was happy with his decision to cancel his lone Friday class. After being up half the night due to his awful cold, he’d barely been awake to send out the email to his students which also meant his partner received the message. Oddly Liam had not replied that worried the professor slightly.

Rubbing his sore nose with his handkerchief, Gabriel set the Kindle down as he felt another round of sneezes building.

Eh'tschoo!
Heh'tsheww!
N'dhxt!

Giving his nose a good blow, he pocketed the handkerchief in his cardigan. A quick glance at his Skype still showed Liam was not online. Gabriel was starting to worry, Liam always contacted him either by Skype message or email in the morning and it was nearing 12:30pm. Sighing, he leaned back feeling a bit dejected. This weekend was also Valentine’s Day. Gabriel who’d always been a bit of a romantic at heart had been a bit disappointed when Liam stated he detested the holiday.

First Christmas, now Valentine’s Day? Dearest is there any holiday you like?

Halloween.

The smirk his partner had given brought a small smile to Gabriel’s face. Enough though it was their first Valentine’s Day together both were spending it alone. Liam had promised to call on Saturday so they could at least see each other via Skype.

Gabriel’s thoughts were interrupted as he fished his handkerchief out again.

Et'tscho!
Heh..oh no..Heh'tsheww
T'schew!

A quick rub of his eyes and nose he tossed the depleted cloth on the floor crossing his arms. Why would this year be any different? He was used to spending most holidays alone and normally ill as well. Pulling his covers up he rubbed his nose again deciding to sleep the upcoming weekend away. Just as he got comfortable his apartment phone rang. Confused Gabriel debated on even answering it, no one called him. However against his better judgement he answered just in case.

“Hello?” His ragged voice cracked.

“Gabriel Lane you sound right awful.” A cheerfully familiar voice replied.

The professor’s heart sang. “Hello dear,” He sat back up in bed. “Are you alright? I was worried when I didn’t hear from you earlier.”

“Fine, love. I had a few things to take care of, took longer than anticipated. Sorry for making you worry.” Liam said.

A sad smile formed on Gabriel’s face. “I see.”

There was a brief pause on the other end, “What’s wrong?”

I miss you dear. “Nothing, nothing, just wish I was feeling better.” Gabriel moved the receiver away from his mouth as he coughed into his other hand. “Apologies dear.”

“I saw you cancelled class love.” The concern in his partner’s voice made the professor’s heart ache.

“I did, but it’s fine, only one class on Fridays, I just…hold on.” Gabriel turned away bringing his arm up.

Heh'tsheww!

Sniffling he now wished he hadn’t discarded the handkerchief. “As I was saying…” He paused as his last thought escaped his head.

“Friday class, love.” Liam responded.

“Oh yes of course. Cancelling one class won’t hurt, plus I desperately needed the rest.” Another thought crossed Gabriel’s mind. “What are you doing dearest?”

“Oh nothing important just going out for a bit.” The sandy blonde replied.

Gabriel crinkled his brow, “Dear you don’t go out.”

Liam laughed. “Well played Gabriel Lane. You’re right I don’t but this is different, delivering a package.”

Now thoroughly confused Gabriel decided not to pry any further, he was simply happy to converse with his Liam.

“You there?” Liam asked.

“Yes dear, sorry was just thinking.” Gabriel grabbed a clean handkerchief from his drawer.

“What were you thinking about?” His partner asked.

Gabriel was happy Liam wasn’t in front of him to see his expression sadden. “Just…wishing you were here with me.” The last part came out as a whisper.

“I know love, I’m sorry we can’t be together over Valentine’s Day.” Liam replied.

“No worries dear, you don’t even care for the holiday.” Gabriel pressed his handkerchief against his nose.

Et'tscho!
T'schew!

“Excuse me a moment.” The professor put the phone down and gave a congested blow. “I’m back.”

“Ok hold on I’m about to make my delivery, wait a second.” Liam said quickly.

“Oh ok.” Gabriel replied quietly. A second went by then he heard a knock at his door. Puzzled, he rose off his bed, pulling his cardigan around his pajama top and exited his bedroom. “Hold on dear, someone is at my door.”

“No worries love, I’m in the middle of something anyways.”

Gabriel set the phone down on the small table which held the picture of him and Liam. Opening the door, sandy blonde hair and ochre eyes met his face. “Hello love, Happy Valentine’s Day.” Liam stood with a package in his hand.

Shocked, Gabriel brought his hand to his mouth, almost not believing his Liam stood in front of him. Tears welled in his eyes as Liam’s smile widened and the writer stepped closer. “Sorry I’m late.”

Wiping his eyes the professor grabbed his partner pulling him into the tightest embrace. “My dearest, I’ve missed you.” He ran his hand through that mop of soft hair.

“Surprised?” Liam whispered running his fingers over Gabriel’s back.

“Astounded, my dear.” His boyfriend replied softly.

Awwww, that was heartwarming. :heart: (Although I knew what would happen - the moment when Gabe saw Liam in front of his door... *sigh* - sooo sweet!)

Both of these were sweet, but the second one was downright gooey. I loved it. 

Faking the smile with the coffee to go:

Hehehe I loved this so much!! We've seen bits of klutzy Gabriel Herondale throughout MC and FoN but this was truly cutie klutzyFessor in a nutshell... Awww the poor dear. Ahhh bless his Liam and bless the helpful students.... They were probably giggling at his adorable blush afterwards... I totally would have :P

awwww and Gabriel running his fingers over Liam's scree face *fluff-alert!* just sooo sweet!!!!! 

Something happens when I hold him:

hehe of course you'll present us with an absolutely adorable (and sick obviously :blush: ) old fashioned romanticFessor for valentines.

I have to agree with scw... Loved the gooyness of this one. Revelled in it! Soaked it up! 

Demands! More! :P 

Ohh, and this!!!!!

I did, but it’s fine, only one class on Fridays, I just…hold on.” Gabriel turned away bringing his arm up.

Heh'tsheww!

Sniffling he now wished he hadn’t discarded the handkerchief. “As I was saying…” He paused as his last thought escaped his head.

“Friday class, love.” Liam responded.

“Oh yes of course. Cancelling one class won’t hurt, plus I desperately needed the rest.” Another thought crossed Gabriel’s mind. 

Just! So! Damn! Cute!!!!!!!

ForgetfullFessor does strange things to me! :heart: thanks Kaze :hug: 

On February 11, 2016 at 3:59 PM, kaze wo hiku said:

“Astounded, my dear.” His boyfriend replied softly.

My fav line. I love his word choices.

Also poor cutie!fessor, and lovely!Liam. Love!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

So glad everyone liked the Libriel drabbles. God I just adore writing them. Sorry for the complete lack of updates but here's something for the Vin/Em fans. Once again much thanks  to Juto for the help. :hug:I do hope this all makes sense as my head has been a bit fuzzy of late.

Title: Running Out of Time  Part 4

Prompt: Spiralling by Erasure

Pairing: Vincent/Emmett

Emmett pulled the thin red blanket up so it touched his chin. Even with another dose of advil in him he still fought the chills his fever produced. A few sweat beads ran from his forehead down his pale face to his chin but he lacked the strength to wipe them.

A harsh wheezing cough shook his frame once again causing the blanket to slip. Emmett swallowed ignoring the prickly sensation in his throat.

1am. Vincent’s show was definitely over. The barista stared at his phone contemplating actually calling the musician. He desperately needed more advil as his current bottle was now empty. Pride knocked at his fevered state, calling his ex was out of the question.

Letting loose another cough he pulled the blanket over his reddish brown hair as exhaustion finally took hold.

~~~~

The next lucid hours blurred together as Emmett drifted in and out of his fever induced dreams. He saw Vincent in them, felt his long cool fingers stroke his temples whispering words which sadly Emmett could not remember. He dreamt of better days before his jealousy ripped his perfect partnership to rags leaving him a shell of his former self.  He tried calling for Vincent frantically pawing the air only to have his dreams interrupt giving him an uncomfortable sense of comfort. Only in his subconscious could he ever be truly happy with the musician.

~~~~

Sunshine fell on Emmett’s closed eyelids, he flinched bringing his hand up blocking out the unwanted rays.  Slowly he opened his dry itchy eyes blinking rapidly hoping to produce some soothing tears. As the room came into focus Emmett suddenly realized he was no longer in his living room.  Sitting up quickly his hand immediately went to his temple as the room spun. He massaged his head giving some momentary relief to his aching head.

“Feeling better?” A familiar deep voice asked.

Emmett’s eyes shot to the other side of his bed staring down at Vincent who lay on his side head propped up using his hand.

“What the hell are you doing here!” His hoarse voice broke trying to yell.

The musician shrugged. “Just checking on you. Nice to see your fever finally broke.”

“I told you to leave! Why are you here I never called you.” Emmett dry throat ached, he brought his hand to his mouth coughing into his fist.

Vincent raised an eyebrow. “You didn’t. However given your hard headed actions I knew you'd simply wait it out on your couch.” The musician sat up swinging his legs over the side of the bed. “You're stubborn as hell and hate admitting when you're in over your head. I figured you'd need some assistance.  Plus it's been nearly a full day since I left.”

“Bullshit!” Emmett slammed his hand on the comforter. “I've never once asked for your help since you started basically stalking me again.”

“Em, I'm not stalking you. I wanted to see you and you've done nothing but flip out anytime I get near you.” Vincent folded his hands together resting them on his black pants. “Had I not come by God only knows how bad you'd be right now.”

“So I'm suppose to be grateful? For what? That you came back after I told you to leave? That even after fighting not to call your phone you still didn't listen?” Emmett’s rough voice squeaked out the words forcing an uncomfortable throat clear making him wince.

“Get it through that head of yours I don't want you in my life! Get out!”

“Emmett Cullen, had I not come here your fever would probably have been high enough for hospitalization.” Vincent’s voice commanded attention. “You were shaking so bad getting you into this bed took several minutes. I had to fight getting medicine down your insufferable throat and kept a damp cloth on your head as you floated between your fever dreams to which I might add,” He threw a finger up, “You asked for me in several times.”

Air sucked out of Emmett’s lungs forcing him to bend over drawing a harsh burning breath. “Stop.” He barely uttered the word.

“Emmett, please I only want you...”

“Stop.” Emmett shook his head frantically wanting the memories which flooded at Vincent’s words to disperse. “Enough. Leave.”

He felt the bed shift as Vincent stood. Emmett kept his gaze down until he was sure his ex had left the room. Sighing he looked up startled to see those brown eyes staring back.

Emmett’s temper boiled he took a sharp breath ready to let loose all his frustration against Vincent but he was cut short at the musician grabbed his face pulling him into a kiss.

Awwww... the descriptions of his fever and coughing are just great! :wubsmiley:

But Emmett? How can you still be so damn stubborn and gruff? Even after everything he's done for you... He just wants to TALK; and you don't give him the slightest chance to do so... *shakes head*... If I were Vincent, I would go now - for ever. And who would help you then the next time you fall, Emmett?

*sigh*

Let's see how he reacts to the kiss now...

D'aaaawwwwwww these two!!!!! :heart: 

Emmett's lucid hours were so wonderfully described. I particularly loved the last sentence "Only in his subconscious could he ever be truly happy with the musician." 

So beautiful! :heart: 

... And that extremely unexpected kiss at the end???!!! HAHA WHAT THE...? MY HEART WASNT PREPARED FOR THAT!!

I dig the relationship between Vincent and Emmett. It's so volatile! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Archived