Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kaze Wo Hiku

2 hours ago, queenie said:

I love when Ren is sick and I love when Barrett is sick and I love when Kaze writes things in general.

I second that! :D

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Cordelia. Always getting stuck in the middle. I love it!

@Seeking Clarity + Wisdom Heh not blasphemy, Im glad you like them.

@sneezymui I hear ya, Barrett deserves a break :wub:

@Juto I know you do! :lol:

@SpamKey Well Aiden and Cordy are BFF so of course he has to bother her XD

@Coffee Chicken Barista XD Aiden is adorable, can't lie!

@queenie Thank you! :hug: Hoping to bring back sick!Ren soon.

@AngelEyes I love mixing Cordy in when I can.

Well after the angstfest that was Cold Summers Day, I thought Id add something a bit lighter here. I wrote this in like... god Juto was it November? Came up with these little "Pickle chronicles" (along with Juto) featuring Gabriel being miserable XD Pray forgive Fessor. 

~~~~

Gabriel Lane Herondale was in a bit of a pickle.  A conundrum so to speak.  His weekly shopping trip had brought him to the laundry aisle, his least favorite part of the store next to the flower department.  At least that area he could easily avoid.  However supplies were needed.

He heaved a heavy sigh looking down the aisle at the detergent he needed, unscented of course.  It was smack in the middle of it meaning he’d have to endure the overwhelming scent of fabric softener to reach it.  This did not bode well for him.  His poor over-sensitive nose was already giving him a hard time this morning, he did not feel like adding to it.  

He silently debated his options while absentmindedly running his handkerchief over his chapped nose.  Normally he just held his breath while quickly grabbing what he needed.  However the bitter cold air had played havoc with his asthma while waiting for the train so his lungs hurt at even the thought of it.  Holding his handkerchief over his nose was only a temporary solution.

Another heavy sigh shook his shoulders, he despised shopping.  Also he felt another sensation prickling something he had been fighting since arriving.  The tickle he felt grew and he knew walking into ground zero for allergies would cause misery for the rest of the day.

His lungs would hate him but Gabriel decided holding his breath was the best option.  A quick breath trying not to wince as his chest burned he started down the aisle.  Sadly another shopper now blocked what he needed.  Gabriel grimaced as he now needed to politely ask the lady to move.

“Excuse me.” He managed out barely trying his best not to blush.   The lady smiled moving allowing him to grab what he needed.  Problem was talking caused Gabriel to take a small breath to which he was suddenly overwhelmed with the scent of fabric softener.

“Oh dear.” He said miserably getting out of the aisle as quickly as possible.  Not quick enough.  

Eh’tschoo!

Eh’Eeeeschooo!

Heh...heh...Heh’tschoo!

At least he had his handkerchief at the ready, however he knew he was getting looks from other shoppers, which cause his already red cheeks to flush even more, as he ducked into a nearby bathroom steadying himself against the tile as he doubled over.

Heh'tsheww!

H'nnxsh!

The floral toxin would not leave his sinuses which led to tears spilling from his itchy eyes.

Heh...Heh’tschoo!

He pinched his nose with his now depleted handkerchief but it did little good.  

Ehe'hxxxtsoo!

Eh...Eh...Hehtsxxxnt!

Nh'xxdt!

He switched to using the back of his hand pressing it firmly against his sore nose.  Finally he felt the pressure lessen. Sniffing hard several times he finally was able to blow his nose bringing some much needed relief.

“I hate shopping.” He whined miserably to no one.

I'm squeaking these are so cute oh my goodness!!! And the last one. Oh, poor fessor. I wanna squeeze him!

Oh poor thing! I would have gotten it for him if he'd just ask. :( 

Oh my goodness!!!! The "the Pickle Chronicles" :lol: gosh it's been ages... Probably November yea, if not October... 

So glad to see them join your drabbles :D 

Poor Fessor *chases him down the store aisles for Juto-hugs*

Poor fessor! I would get it for him. And follow him around and give him sympathy hugs.

@AdrianMarx saaaaame.

@Coffee Chicken Barista :D

@Seeking Clarity + Wisdom As would I.

@JutoI figured it was time they made an appearance, well that one at least.

@AngelEyes Saaaaaame

@SpamKey No I cannot.... (insert evil laugh)

Ok another really quick Libriel drabble based on an adorable prompt @Juto gave me and since @Seeking Clarity + Wisdom's "Trust Me" is still in my brain, I wrote it in that style.

~~~~

Title: Breakfast At Tiffany’s
Prompt: Breakfast At Tiffany’s - Deep Blue Something
Pairing: Liam/Gabriel

He must be dreaming, only logical answer to why he heard racket coming from downstairs. Pushing hair from obscuring his vision he peered at the bedside clock; just after 7am.

Hehtscheww!
Ehh’tsscheww!

Well there was a familiar sound. However that only explained part of the ruckus.  Summoning enough strength to right himself the writer ran his fingers through his disheveled hair in a poor attempt to tame it.

The clang of a pan hitting the floor followed by his boyfriend's patented style of cursing knocked the cobwebs loose.  Creeping slowly to the railing he walked about halfway down the stairs arching his neck awkwardly to see into the kitchen.

“Oh d-dear...”

Ehe'hxxxtsoo!

Gabriel’s back to him, he saw the professor turn away from the stove, handkerchief clutched in his left while the right juggled the pan, a bit too much smoke escaped it.  He chuckled though secretly praying the smoke alarm would not trigger.

“Shush Gabe, you'll wake him.” He could hear congestion coat Gabriel's voice probably a mix brought on by the morning routine and the cold he denied having.

His boyfriend's breath hitched again, head tilted back; he couldn't see but assumed the handkerchief covered that adorable expression.

Heh...heh...Heh’tschoo!
Eh’Eeeeschooo!
Tscheww!

“Enough,” So cute when he scolds himself, “You'll spoil the surprise.”

Surprise? Interesting.

Not one to ruin the fun he pivoted back up retreating to the comforts of the bed.  A few long minutes later Gabriel's frame appeared ascending the stairs, holding a tray with what he hoped was edible food. The professor’s poor nose reflected how awful he must feel but donned a smile setting the tray on the table.

“Morning my dear.” Gabriel sat opposite him, “Sleep well?”

He nodded deciding it better to lie. “Yes love.”  Glancing at the tray it contained a plate of eggs a bit on the brown side, toast also a bit on the dark side, fruit, tea and orange juice. “What’s all this for?” Really Gabriel should be resting in bed but the boyish flustered charm smiling back at him got the better of the argument.

“Well...dear, I...” He rubbed his nose with his handkerchief.  “Sorry bit stuffy.”  That brilliant blush painted his cheeks.  “Honestly I'm astonished your fine-tuned memory isn't aware of today's significance.”

He thought for a moment skewing his glance upward; tongue pressed just barely touching the back of his lips.

“Enlighten me, love.” He said after a minute before a sip of orange juice; not quite working up the courage to try the eggs yet.

The older man's eyes relaxed as if taking in his sleep ridden face. “A year ago today you bestow your presence on my fragile state at The Carlysle...setting forth the dominoes again which brought us back together.” Gabriel reached out brushing a stray hair from his face, “I wished to commemorate the memory in some small way.” Those magnificent eyes welled with tears.

Wow a year already?  Smiling at the kind gesture his love went to all this trouble for he caved taking albeit a small bite of the eggs.

“Be honest dear? Are they...” The professor bit his bottom lip instead of finishing the thought.

For that man he’d eat burnt eggs and toast every day.

“Wonderful love, absolutely wonderful.”

~~~~

Will get back to posting non-Libriel stuff soon :D

You already know my thoughts on this drabble, but... OMG TOO CUTE!!!! sweetie!Fessor is best!Fessor (especially when he's sick too :heart:)

sweetie!Fessor! How can he be this cute!? How is that possible!?

Also, Fessor and Liam = relationship goals.

Just...so much love and happiness!

On April 19, 2016 at 8:59 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

For that man he’d eat burnt eggs and toast every day.

Best. True love. Yay! 

Oh dear... I'm neglecting this as well ~again~ pray forgive :lol: 

I adored that scenario. shushing!fessor made my ovaries tie themselves a nice little bow and his adorable sneezing added the glitter. Good thing Liam, bless him, was such a darling :heart: romantic!fessor is sweetie!fessor who is ultimately best!fessor (I could see these deductions becoming REEEEEEEAAALLLYYYYY long of you keep up this level of adorableness)

(translation: no more angst, grrrrrrr!) :P 

@SpamKey To me every Fessor is the best :D

@Coffee Chicken Barista Haha I don't know, but he just is!

@AngelEyes Yep!

@happybunny Thanks!

@Juto Thank you so much for this prompt!  Shushing!Fessor was my fave part :hug:

Two short drabbles. Vin and Em are back....pray forgive, it's a TAD angsty.  Followed by a more fluffy Barrett/Aiden requested by SpamKey.  Enjoy.

~~~~

Title: Running Out Of Time Part 5

Prompt: Try by P!nk

Pairing: Vincent/Emmett

Shock prevented Emmett from ripping away, shock that quickly faded into in weakness, his hands wrapped tightly around Vincent’s neck.  The spark which he’d desperately tried not igniting finally burst into a burning flame.  However where there is a flame you’re bound to get burned.  

No, not this time, not again.  Unclasping his hands, he laid them on Vincent’s shoulders forcibly freeing himself from the musician.

“No.” Out of breath, Emmett lowered his head; Vincent would not see the tears welling in his eyes.

“Em,” Vincent’s soft tone sent chills down his frame.

“I said no!” The barista repeated scrambling off the bed.  “I can’t, not again.”  Unable to hold back, tears streamed down his face, the pain from the break up once again fresh stabbed his heart.

Vincent sat resting his long fingers against his lips.  Emmett snuck a glance out the corner of his eye at his ex; those warm brown eyes who’d brought him such comfort during the nights now stared back hollow.  “Em, for days I’ve tried to explain my reappearance and you’ve cut me down every time.  Let me talk and if you still feel the same, I’ll leave vowing to never bother you again.”

The pain in Vincent’s tone caught Emmett’s attention.  Balling his hands in a poor attempt to keep them from shaking, the barista nodded.

“Sit.” The taller man patted the bed.  Refusing to make eye contact, Emmett sat crossing his arms over his chest deciding the floor needed a thorough inspection but focused all his attention on Vincent.  

Drawing a deep, almost defeated breath, the musician began, “I’ve been in town roughly a month, Adamaris booked a few shows for me over at Black Box,” He paused as Emmett flinched at the mention of his assistant. “I hadn’t intended on bothering you, simply do the gigs then head out again.  Until one day I happened near the park and saw you cutting through it.”  Vincent gripped the pendant around his neck. “You looked awful,” He huffed a slight laugh then remembered himself. “Sorry.  I watched you enter Cafe Arcobaleno I’d wondered if you still worked there.  Needless to say I made Adamaris add more shows while I worked up the courage to approach you.  Finally I saw my opportunity though your reaction I expected...” Vincent’s voice faded.  

Emmett’s eyes now fully on the musician widened while trying to digest what he’d heard.  Instead of words, a hard cough broke brought the silence doubling Emmett over.  

“Why,” He finally choked out, “Why did you even bother, you broke up with...” Not able to continue Emmett drew away from his ex.  

“I did, yes but not because I didn’t love you.”  The musician’s words soft yet firm, “Don’t ever think that.”

Rubbing the wetness from his eyes, the flame ignited again in his chest spreading rapidly but he could not risk another burn.  “You lied to me.”  Emmett’s voice cracked.

“Once.  I lied once.” Vincent started.

“Once was enough Vince!” Emmett screeched jumping from the bed, “I can’t forgive that.”

Vincent shrugged, “Fine I guess, I mean it’s not like I overlooked your insane jealousy for two years.”

Any air left in Emmett’s asthmatic lungs escaped at Vincent’s words.  He wheezed struggling for breath.  Black spots flashed in front of his eyes, he stumbled onto the bed.  Feeling his inhaler shoved into his hand, he brought it to his mouth inhaling the medicine slowly.

Vision clearing Vincent’s worried face gazed down. “Sorry, I shouldn’t have mentioned that.”  He placed a hand on Emmett’s back helping him sit up.  “Appears I’ve caused enough issues, you listened I thank you.”  He rose, “I’ve told you this before, too many times to count, but again the only reason I lied was I simply needed a break.”  With that Vincent left the bedroom, a moment later Emmett heard his apartment door shut.  He was gone, this time Vincent truly was gone.

Exhausted he plunged into a fetal position on the bed.  Vincent was gone, it’s what he wanted.  So why hadn’t the searing pain in his heart lessened?

~~~~

Title: You Do It All

Prompt: Someone You Love by Tina Dico

Pairings: Barrett/Aiden

“Retty, I don’t think this is smart of you.”  Aiden looked up at this boyfriend, “I mean look at your reflection,” He motioned to the bathroom mirror, “Your color is ashen, never a good sign.”

Barrett, while not disagreeing, merely shrugged then exited the bathroom.  Aiden followed quickly behind, “Must you go into work darling?” The drawl on the term of endearment he held a few seconds.

“Sorry, if I expect to make Junior Partner before I’m 40; this case will need my full attention.”  The lawyer sat on the bed slipping his brown Doucal's on.  “I feel fine, just a slight sore throat is all.”

Aiden hovered, hands on hips, his blue eyes brimming with worry. “I’m working from home today, I could take care of you, if I recall I still might have that Halloween...”

“Aiden, enough.” Barrett stood frowning slightly at his boyfriend. “I’m fine; if I start feeling worse I promise you I’ll come home.”  He bent forward kissing the top of Aiden’s head.

“I’m holding you to that Mr. Chase!” The blonde called as Barrett exited the bedroom.

Smiling Barrett whirled around grabbing his briefcase and coat, “I do love when you call me that Mr. Summerville.”  Blowing a kiss to Aiden, Barrett headed for the office.

Already on his fourth glass of water and a nearly empty bag of lozenges, Barrett’s throat hadn’t improved.  Thankfully it had held during his quick presentation to his bosses, all pleased with how his case was going.  

Now anytime Annette buzzed him he struggled to reply.  This throat robbed of any moisture turned his voice nonexistent.  Throw in Aiden’s increasingly dramatic texts,

How are you?

Need anything?

Drink plenty of water, I don’t want you dehydrated.

Don’t die on me.

Please reply so I know you’re not dead.

I may look amazing in black but I hate funerals, text me back.

Barrett quietly decided it might be time to head home.

“Well it’s about time.”  Aiden tapped the top of his watch eyeing Barrett as he entered.

“Sorry.” Barrett whispered flinching from swallowing.  Coat barely even off, he felt Aiden’s cool hand cup his cheek.  “No fever, darling.”

Aiden took his boyfriend by the arm, leading him to the couch.  “I’ll make you a drink.” His hand ran up Barrett’s cheek through his hair.

Barrett smiled, “Thank you,” He mouthed to that gorgeous blonde.  

Aiden winked proceeding into the kitchen. “But of course, Mr. Chase.”

I love Barrett and Aiden, I have since the first drabble with them, of course, I love everything you write. So beautiful. 

Welp you killed me with all that Vincent/Emmett angst, and then resurrected me with the fluff that is the Diva and the Lawyer :D Nghhhhh I just love them all so much I can't handle it :heart:

I don't know how I missed the earlier Libriel drabble. Very fluffy and sweet. That is love to eat brunt eggs. I couldn't do it. I trained my husband to make better eggs. Kudos to Liam!

Aw Aiden and Retty...:2lovers: I love these two. All those texts from Aiden they were adorable. 

DAAAAWWWWWW WHY DO YOU KEEP BREAKING MY HEART WITH VIN/EM ANGST???!!! 

Poor Emmers :cry: make it better, please...? :heart: 

Oh dear, as much as I adore Vin/Em, this was definitely my favourite line...

I may look amazing in black but I hate funerals, text me back.

I love Diva Aiden so much :D 

Barrett going to work sick and Aiden humorously-yet-concernedly texting him constantly in increasing histrionics is perfect for both their characters and their relationship and I love it.

On 9 April 2016 at 7:03 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

“I hate shopping.” He whined miserably to no one.

:(  Oh noes.  That's just so. . . sad.  

@Artemis Thank you!

@SpamKey I swear Vin/Em just bring out the worst in me :lol:

@Seeking Clarity + Wisdom Hopefully one day Liam's culinary flare will rub off on Fessor :D

@Juto I'll try...

@queenie Agreed!  Aiden shows he cares in odd ways :lol:

@cally Hey welcome!  I know I torture Gabriel way too much...

Speaking of....

So this has been sitting in my head for a while, it's long cuz apparently anything Libriel related turns into fict chapter lengths. It's also going to have another part since decided to break it in half cuz again...length :lol: Thanks to Spamkey for letting me borrow Dr Hot Guy :D

~~~~

Title: Urgent "Care" Part 1
Pairings: Liam/Gabriel

Pacing was one of Liam’s coping mechanisms for anxiety; sadly the small stark white urgent care room did not leave much area to move.  The bed took up most of the space, a desk littered with clear jars filled with cotton balls, tongue depressors, whatnot, sat opposite with cabinet above.  A black chair sat next to the desk and a poster featuring a diagram highlighting areas of the brain, which Liam had nearly memorized, hung next to the door.

Fingers rhythmically drumming his crossed arms Liam stood beside the bed; sitting up on it head down, face flushed probably due more to embarrassment than allergies Gabriel's high pitched wheeze resonated in Liam's ear.  Unable to keep his fidgeting under control the anxious young man began to pace back and forth again in front of his boyfriend.  

Gabriel brought his handkerchief up letting out a dry raspy cough into it wincing as his chest tightened. Liam froze glancing over; the professor simply waved him off. He could hear Gabriel struggle for breath, his asthmatic lungs pained from the attack which landed them here.

Throw in Liam's issues concerning doctors; they both were complete messes currently.  

Ehe'hxxxtsoo!
Hehtsxxxnt!
Nh'xxdt
Heh...Heh’tschoo!

Sniffling Gabriel blew his nose wetly, a raspy "ow" heard from beneath the cloth.

Just as Liam finished his fourth circle of the room, the door opened. A dark hair doctor with a neatly trimmed beard entered, long hair pulled back into a ponytail. He smiled holding up his chart.

"Mr. Herondale?" His green eyes went to Gabriel who raised a hand slightly off the bed trying to return the smile. "Hello, I'm Doctor Verago. You can call me Darian. Says here you had an allergy induced asthma attack. Have you used your inhaler already?"

"He forgot it." Liam replied a bit harsher than intended forcing Gabriel to shrink back on the bed. "However I, thankfully, had a spare one on me." He reached into his hoodie showing it to the doctor.

"Okay good," Darian looked over the chart jotting down some notes.

“For reasons I can't fathom Gabriel doesn't always carry one, even during allergy season.” Liam directed his harsh tone more toward his boyfriend than the doctor.  Gabriel’s gaze remained downcast unable to meet his partners face.  Sniffling he raised his handkerchief.

Ehh’tsscheww!
Heh...Heh’ehtscheww!

Gabriel managed to muffle the sneezes into the cloth before quickly wiping his eyes.

"Bles..." The doctor began.

"Don't," Liam cut him off, "He doesn't like that."

"Dearest don't... be rude." Gabriel's weak voice barely registered. He rubbed his handkerchief against his nose grimacing at its tenderness.

"You’re currently on...a few allergy medicines." Darian said to the chart, "Let me do a quick exam then we'll get you some relief." The doctor removed his stethoscope from around his neck placing the buds in his ears. "Don't hate me but I need you to inhale as deep as you can." He gave a sympathetic smile as he placed the chest piece against Gabriel.

The professor cast a worried look at Liam who nodded flashing an encouraging smile.

Swallowing hard, wiping a bead of sweat from his brow, Gabriel drew a short ragged breath instantly burning his lungs, triggering a wheezing cough.  Tilting his head away from Darian he buried most of it in his shoulder.

Liam stepped over gently grazing Gabriel's arm as the professor’s restricted lungs fought for air.  Darian moved around to Gabriel’s back listening through the stethoscope.

"Okay you sound worse then you are. We’ll get you a breathing treatment while you're here." Darian paused as his patient let out a dejected groan, cheeks flushed a deep red. Confused the doctor glanced over at Liam for an answer.

"He uh..." A slight smile curled over Liam's lips, "My boyfriend is quite sensitive to...well anything scented, and the mask bothers him."  Gabriel leaned closer to Liam who slowly stroked his back. "Given his current bout with allergies..."

"Ah say no more I know what you mean." Darian smiled his thoughts quickly drifting to his sweet little lab tech boyfriend. "So bad seasonal allergies, okay," He huffed a laugh "Let’s say I have firsthand experience dealing with that. Uh not me, my partner."

The tension Liam felt subsided a bit, his body relaxed, finally someone who understood. The hospital phobic writer suddenly felt connected to Dr. Verago. "Gabriel’s are bad in general but yes spring and fall seem to be the worst.  And cats, dogs, lavender, you get my drift.” He glanced over at his boyfriend who absentmindedly ran his thumbs over his handkerchief.

"Have you tried shots?" The doctor asked Gabriel who nodded.

He brought his handkerchief up masking another raspy cough; Liam gripped his shoulder, "Apologies. A few...years ago, however...they did not...have the effect..my allergist wa..." His voice broke, a harsher wheezing cough ripped through him. Burying his weary head in Liam's chest he felt the comforting warmth from his partner embrace him.

"Ok well given your current state I'm going to recommend an oral steroid to open up your lungs." He pulled out his prescription pad, "Do you need an inhaler refill?"

"Yes." Liam nearly jumped, "One reason he wasn't carrying his, it’s nearly empty."  Liam shot a look down at Gabriel who mumbled an apology.

"I'd like you to take the steroid here now so we can monitor you.  And though you stated about the breathing treatment you should still have one, we can use the tube not the mask. Only a few minutes ease your breathing, sound good?" Darian looked more at the younger man then his patient.

"Gabriel Lane?" Liam whispered softly gliding his fingers through Gabriel's hair.

The professor slowly sat up, running his hand from forehead to chin, "That's acceptable." His breath quickened, seizing his handkerchief he covered his face.

Hehtscheww!

Heh...Heh’tschoo!
Ehe'hxxxtsoo!
Nh'xxdt
Hn’xdht!

A dry cough followed, Gabriel released a high pitched wheezing exhale. "Excuse me." Another bright blush painted his cheeks.

Darian offered an apologetic smile, "I'll write your script and get you set up for the treatment, a nurse will be in momentarily." He opened the door. "I'm on call this whole weekend if you have any questions or something comes up, call here and ask for me. Also notify your allergist of this visit."

"I will thank you...Dr. Verago." Gabriel produced a weak smile as the doctor nodded and shut the door.

“Dearest,” The professor’s dry eyes welled with tears stinging the corners. “Forgive...me. I...” His wheezy breath tightened constricting his airway. Pressing a hand against his chest, he panted painfully forcing his asthmatic lungs to settle.  

A tender touch caressed his back, “Calm yourself love, I'm right here.” Liam hummed softly into his boyfriend's ear until the nurse returned with the steroid and the breathing machine.  After swallowing the medicine, Gabriel sat awkwardly on the thin paper covering the bed holding the breathing tube to his mouth inhaling slowly.

Twenty minutes later Dr. Verago returned. “Well,” He said removing the ear buds as he faced his patient, “You sound better, lung function definitely improved. How do you feel?”

“Tired.” Gabriel rubbed his nose, sadly though his chest felt better his sinuses remained itchy congested pockets of pain  “However I find breathing more suitable now.”

“Good, well here's the prescription for the inhaler along with a refill for it. I recommend a few days rest until your lungs fully heal, nothing strenuous.” Darian ripped the paper handing it to Liam. “Again, any problems please call.”

“Thank you Doctor.” Gabriel replied pushing himself from the bed to the floor, Liam supporting his weight.

“Anytime.” Darian smiled exiting the room.

“I wish to go home, dear.” Gabriel pulled on Liam’s arm jerking him closer, resting his forehead against that mop of soft hair. “I'm quite done with today.” A sharp inhale the professor ducked away clasping his hand over his irritated nose.

Nh'ghtd!
Hn’xdht!

H'nnxsh!

Liam fished a handkerchief from his back pocket handing it to his teary eyed professor.

“Tha...” He buried his cherry red nose into the cloth.

Hehtscheww!
Ehh’tsscheww!

Blowing his nose hard Gabriel scrubbed at it more before pocketing the handkerchief.  “I hate allergies.” He whined while scratching his eyes.

Liam grabbed Gabriel's coat draping it onto his shoulders, “You’re shivering.”

Gabriel nodded pulling the lapels closer around him, “I'm fine dear, just tired.”

“Come love,” Liam repositioned his arm around Gabriel’s bringing the other across his chest clasping a hand on his boyfriend's for extra support.  “I’ll make you tea and we can cuddle.” He leaned in pecking Gabriel on the cheek.

“I love you Liam James.” The professor’s weak voice struggled, drawing a shivery breath a brief cough escaped. “You’re so good to me.”  Leaving the room the pair started down the hall toward the exit, Liam swung the door open holding it for his slow moving boyfriend.  The spring air hit Gabriel immediately; Liam steadied himself against the professor who barely got his handkerchief up in time.

Ehh’tsscheww!

Pressing against his nose to quell the incessant tickle scratching at his sinuses, Gabriel blinked tears clouding his vision. Releasing his grasp on Liam he ran his free hand under his red watery eyes. “Oh dear.” Congestion coated his voice. Sniffling hard he took a small breath thanking any deity who'd listen he didn't cough.

Liam whipped out his phone, “I'll call in your prescription you’re going to need your inhaler.”  

“Thank you my...” Gabriel brought his elbow up muffling sneezes into his sleeve.

Hn’xdht!
Nh'xxdt!

Letting out a sigh that shook his shoulders all the older man wanted was to be home relaxing on the couch with a cup of tea, his Kindle and his dearest.  Looking through blurred vision at Liam on the phone once again taking care of his concerns, his issues, the everyday mundane tasks he should handle, tightened his chest.  Not wanting another asthma attack Gabriel forced himself to calm down inhaling a few slow deep breaths.

“Gabriel Lane?” Liam drew close placing a firm hand on the professor’s back.

“Fine, dear.” The corner of Gabriel’s mouth turned a slight smile. Taking the front of coat in his grip Liam secured the garment closer around the older man.  Hailing a cab the two sat quietly in the back Gabriel resting against Liam who slowly stroked his hair.  Suddenly Gabriel dug for his handkerchief retrieving it just in time, his head dropped down away from Liam.

Ehe'hxxxtsoo!
Eh...Ehh’tsscheww!

Giving a wet congested blow into the cloth he shrunk from Liam sitting back against the cab seat.  Another hard rub inflamed the delicate skin around his nose adding to the chapped redness.

Scooting over Liam wrapped his arm around Gabriel neck. “I'll tuck you in bed then run to the pharmacy.”

A deep blush spread over the sensitive man's face. “Thank you.”

Arriving at their loft, Liam helped Gabriel, still a bit winded through the lobby to the elevator and finally to their door.  Shedding his coat in favor of the tan cardigan Gabriel slumped onto the couch cradling his head in his hands.

“Headache love?” The worry emanating from his Liam’s low voice cracked Gabriel's heart.

Sniffling he rubbed his nose again, “Slight sinus headache, not-h-h-ing to w-w-worry...” Handkerchief out Gabriel silently swore.

Hehtscheww!
Heh...Hh’xxhhsuh!

Eyes darted to the ceiling his expression remained slacked as he inhaled another sharp breath.

Ehe'hxxxtsooo!
Hn’xdht!
Nh'xxdt!

A few more silent ones followed since Gabriel pinched his nose beneath the handkerchief.  Fresh tears streamed from his itchy watery eyes, he made no attempt to wipe concentrating solely on painful pressure throbbing in his face.

Another wet blow hurt more than it helped. “Bloody hell.” The professor muttered massaging his temples, “What a dreadful day.”

Liam shifted awkwardly shoving his hands between his knees. “It's my fault, I'm sorry.”

“How is my miserable existence your fault?” Gabriel snapped catching Liam off guard.

Shocked by the outburst the writer merely stared at his boyfriend momentarily, “I only meant that...I mean...” Now it was his turn to experience restricted breathing as his chest tightened.

“I'm greatly aware what you implied however I've stated on several occasions I cannot simply live in a bubble.” Gabriel angrily threw down his handkerchief, “Is that what you think I...” A hard wheeze returned Gabriel’s voice cut out. Digging into his hoodie Liam retrieved the inhaler shoving it into his boyfriend's hand; a quick puff Gabriel's breathing eased.

Pushing up off the couch Liam started for the door, “I'll go get your prescription.”

“Wait.” Gabriel's words stopped him before entering the kitchen, “Come here please.”

Stuffing his hands in his hoodie pockets Liam returned to the couch choosing to remain standing.

Glancing up at him briefly Gabriel then diverted his eyes to the floor. “Forgive me, mon amour. I didn’t mean...” A short dry cough broke his voice forcing a throat clear.

“No worries love,” Liam bent his face into a fake smile, “I shouldn’t have said anything.” Kneeling down he gently cupped Gabriel's cheek in his hand. “I only feel bad since I suggested the outing and well...”

“Again my dear, the bubble.” His boyfriend replied blankly, Liam noticed a hollow vacant stare in those gorgeous blue eyes.

“I'll help you to bed.” He went to stand but felt Gabriel's pull on him.

Exhaling whilst giving his poor nose another firm rub Liam got the idea this wasn't what the professor had in mind.  “Truly thought of climbing those stairs burns my chest; I'll reside here for now.” Plucking the blanket draped over the back of couch Gabriel threw it around his frame before laying down.

The writer couldn't argue, the doctor had said nothing strenuous, so he merely tucked the blanket in closer.  

“Liam dear?” Gabriel’s strained voice barely uttered the name. “I know you need to run my errand but if you could...” Exhaustion secured its grasp, the professor’s eyes fluttered closed.

“I'll stay right here.” Liam answered softly caressing that grey hair.

“Good, won't be but a minute.” A few slow breaths faded into a rhythm as Gabriel nodded off.

TBC

AHHHHH KAZE!!!!

Ohhh, it was so good! Liam relating to Darian, and Darian's so well written, and aghhhh I'm so happy!!!! (Poor fessor too, but... Ahhhh!)

Archived