Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kaze Wo Hiku

Hehe I have things planned for Vin/Em soon :D

Two very short drabbles, finally wrote sick!Jasper in the 2nd.  And apologies Fessor but you are my sick muse.

~~~~

Title: The Window
Prompt: The Window – Fiona Apple
Character(s): Gabriel

It wasn’t necessarily the staff meeting that bothered Gabriel, as they were mandatory.  The fact the back window he was sitting near was ever so slightly cracked opened letting the sweet spring air slowly waft into the room was.  Had he noticed the window before, he simply would have moved, sadly now the meeting was in full swing and drawing attention to himself was out of the question.

He sat in the back chair right leg crossed over the left, right elbow resting on the arm rest, his nose pressed hard against the back of his hand.  Every small breath he inhaled tickled the back of his throat, his nose far to clogged to offer assistance.

He swallowed repositioning his hand and sniffed quickly.  An aggressive rub against his runny nose did not subdue the ever growing sensation.  Digging into his pocket he removed his handkerchief, clasping it in his lap.  Another hard press against his hand, Gabriel felt his eyes water enough to produce tears.  Blinking rapidly he prayed no one was watching him. 

Another hard congested sniff, Gabriel brought his handkerchief up to wipe his itchy eyes and nose quickly.  Repeating his sad little display over the next few minutes garnered a few unwanted looks as it became harder to hide his predicament.  He cringed, so much for not drawing attention.

His handkerchief replaced the back of his hand in an attempt to quell any sneezing but finally the professor’s awful allergies got the better of him.

A simple breathe led to hitching producing more tears to flow.  Gabriel bent down burying his nose in the cloth.

Nxnx’dt!
N’xxnt!
T’chxnt!

Muffling as best he could Gabriel’s sinuses ached from stifling while a headache prickled near his temples.  Glancing up through his blurred vision he barely made out the time on the wall clock.  He sighed fiercely rubbing his sore nose.  Only another miserable hour…

~~~~

Title: Blame It On Me
Prompt: Blame It On Me – George Ezra
Characters: Jasper/Celeste

Jasper could hear his phone vibrate on the table, fourth time it’d gone off in the last two hours.  Lacking energy to move he watched as Celeste swiped it activating voice mail.

“He won’t leave a message.” Jasper whispered hoarsely.

“I know I’m counting on that.” His wife replied putting the phone back on the table.  Thirty seconds later the text massager notification went off.  “Christ does he ever take a hint?  You told him you were sick right?” Celeste rested her hands on her hips.

Jasper nodded slowly.  “But you know Noll, always needs to be my resident pain in the ass.” His eyes fluttered closed.  He felt Celeste’s presence in front of him then a cool hand rested against his forehead. 

“Not as bad, medicine appears to be helping.  Here.” She held up a glass of water for him.  Jasper carefully drank down the liquid, giving thanks with a smile.  “I can call off work if you want.”

“No.” He winced at the rawness in his throat. “I’m just going to sleep.  Well if his Majesty leaves me alone.” He added with a smirk.

Celeste rolled her eyes, “I’m turning your phone off.  Best friend or not, he’s 36, he needs to cut the cord with you.”  She bent down picking up the cell.

“Don’t please.” Jasper sat up slightly. “I’ll text him again, just let me deal with it.”

His wife shook her head, “I know you feel like you’ll owe him forever but Jas it’s been…”

“Celeste please…”

The red head sat down on the edge of the couch next to her husband.   “One text then ignore him, alright?  I need to get ready for work.  Need anything?”  Her fingers tousled Jasper’s curls.

Shaking his head, Jasper gently leaned back against the pillow.  Celeste leaned forward kissing his feverish forehead then walked into the back.

Exhaling, Jasper opened his text messages, six unread, all from Noll.

I know you’re sick but I need a ride.

Seriously.

Jasper, answer your phone I’ve called twice.

I’m not calling Ren.

Fine I’ll call Ren.

Dalton answered, shit Jasper!

A chuckled escaped Jasper’s mouth, he quickly regretted it.

Sick and Celeste is threatening my phone if you keep texting.  I do expect details later ~Jas

Grabbing the bag of lozenges next to the couch he placed one in his mouth, set his phone on his lap and closed his eyes.  Noll would just have to suffer tonight.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh poor professor! Only one more hour?! 

The Jasper and Celeste made me smile. Noll's texts were pretty funny. 

Oh Noll :rofl: I liked Celeste's no-nonsense attitude, it seemed very fitting! Also, why do you have to constantly torture poor Cutiefessor?! :mad: (Jk I love it!)

Ohhhh, poor cutie!fessor! Torturous! And another hour? Cruel! 

Jasper and Celeste and Noll was very cute. 

oooooooooOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YES YES YES!!!!!

First of all, YYAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS MORE VIN/EM!!!!! :heart: *glues eyes to screen*

Second, awwwwww poor fessor, though we do love his suffering. Gosh what lovely descriptions from that first tickle to inevitable eruption. Poor fessor :heart: please don't ever stop torturing him :P

Third, EEEEHHHHHHH SICK JASPER :heart: Hahahaha with Noll being his brilliant asshole self! :D love it! 

• 3 weeks later...

@hedgehogI figured you would ;)

@Seeking Clarity + WisdomI have a bit too much fun writing Noll at times XD

@SpamKeyI'm liking Celeste, I'm glad @happybunny suggested her. And yes I must torture poor Fessor :heart:

@AngelEyes Hehehehe

@Juto of Fluff I will NEVER stop torturing Fessor ;) And yes soft spot for asshole!Noll :lol:

Ok small drabble. This takes place right after Something Happens When I Hold Him, the Valentines Day with Libriel.

~~~~

Title: I've Been Thinking Too Much
Prompt: Ride by Twenty One Pilots

Pairing: Liam/Gabriel

“So you like them?” Liam handed Gabriel a mug of tea as he sat down on the worn brown couch.

“Dearest for the hundredth time, I adore them.” The professor replied taking a sip his heavy eyes moved to the three 12×15 black and white photographs, his Valentines gift. Two were of waterfront taken at different times of the day, the first before dawn just as the sun rose, the second during a light snowfall. The third was of Newhaven skyline taken from the Thomas Tower observation deck. Liam framed all three in black against a white mat.

“I'll take more soon; this was all I had time to do before I came.” Truthfully he'd wanted five done but the weather and time had not been on his side. However seeing the smile plastered on Gabriel’s pale face, Liam forgave himself.

His boyfriend leaned over resting against Liam’s shoulder, “I’m still astonished you’re here.  When did you...” A slight cough interrupted his speech.  Gabriel bent forward covering his mouth as another much harder one escaped. Shivering, he settled back as Liam’s warm body drew him close.  A gentle hand touched his forehead. “I don’t have a fever dear, just cold.”  Gabriel ran his fingers along the black music hoodie sleeve

Liam’s hand begged to differ, the professor felt a bit warm. “Let’s get you to bed, love.”

“It’s much more pleasant to cuddle on the couch dear.” Gabriel's blue eyes pleaded while Liam felt the grip on his arm tighten.

“We’ll cuddle in bed.” The writer replied standing first holding out his hand, helping Gabriel up who faltered slightly grasping to steady himself against Liam.

Gabriel closed his eyes attempting to quell the sudden dizzy feeling swirling around him.  “I’m fine.” He felt those ochre eyes full of worry. “A bit groggy, haven’t eaten anything yet.”

“Gabriel Lane...” Liam replied looping his arm behind his boyfriend as they slowly walked down the hall.  In the bedroom, Liam helped Gabriel back under the thick comforter setting a few pillows behind him so he could sit up comfortably then adjusted his cardigan. “I’ll make you soup.”

“Thank you my dear.” Gabriel rubbed his nose feeling pressure form again in his sinuses.  As Liam left the room he heard two hard wet sneezes from his boyfriend.

Heh’etsscheww!
Eeh… Ehh’tsscheww!

“Bless you, love.” The writer said quietly walking into the small kitchen.  Liam wasn’t a big fan of canned anything but given Gabriel’s lack of cooking skills, he turned on the stove, grabbed some chicken noodle dumping into a pot.  As he waited for it to heat up Gabriel’s continued battle against his cold traveled down the hall.

Ehe'hxxxtsoo!
Eh'tschoo!

“Do you need any medicine?” Liam called down.  No reply came, then he heard a hard throat clear.

“Not yet dear.” Gabriel’s weakened words barely made it to the kitchen, Liam felt bad for making his boyfriend raise his voice.

Soup simmering Liam glanced at some of the items that decorated Gabriel’s fridge. Much like his apartment the front of it was a mess; coupons, work related reminders, doctor’s invoices. Anything Gabriel felt he needed to hold onto stuck under a plethora of magnets; some holding several items in place.

Shaking his head Liam tried moving one of the magnets but ended up dislodging everything underneath it.  Removing the soup and flipping the burner off, he bent down picking up the small pile wondering just how all this was held in place with a single magnet.  As he straightened the pile something caught his eye.  A postcard, Liam did not recognize the setting but it was of a small seaside village. He remembered Gabriel saying he’d been to Italy and France, maybe he’d bought it as a souvenir. Flipping it over a chill ran down Liam’s spine.  

The inscription, all in French, addressed to Gabriel and sent by Michael though the postmark was over three years ago. Angry Liam stuck the pile of papers back under the magnet holding the postcard eyes scanning wishing he understood French. Sighing, he finally tossed it aside and reached for a bowl. He didn't need to speak the language to know what the card said. What bothered him more was why did his boyfriend still have it? Pouring the soup he grabbed a spoon and headed back to Gabriel's room.

The weary professor greeted him with a thin smile. “Thank you dearest.” Gabriel gave his sore nose another hard rub before accepting the bowl.

Liam sat quietly next to Gabriel on the bed staring at nothing in particular only thinking of the postcard. Why keep it? Liam didn't have anything from his previous relationships minus scars. Of course Gabriel being the sentimental type obviously kept a hold of many things whether needed or not.

Hehtscheww!
Heh...heh...Hehtsxxxnt!

Gabriel’s cold brought Liam back to earth however a dull burning ache pressed against his chest.

“Goodness me I had been feeling better.” Gabriel sulked tightening his hold on his handkerchief. Liam decided now was not the time to obsess over three year old postcards.

Setting the bowl on the side table, Liam adjusted the covers tucking them around his boyfriend.  Sniffling hard Gabriel scrubbed his nose with the handkerchief irritating the delicate skin around it.  He inhaled sharply but pinched his nose before anything happened. Sighing dramatically he laid back, blue eyes red and watering. Liam slowly stroked his hair.

“Apologies dear.” Gabriel's voice much thicker, “I'm ruining your visit.” He wiped a stray tear. “I’d been doing so well; I wasn't ill all of January.” His lips pressed into a faint smile.

Liam internally giggled at his boyfriend's accomplished expression.  Sadly it quickly disappeared as his face fell. “However there's a nasty bug going around campus, of course I caught it. I tutored a student who wasn't feeling well. Two days later I woke with a scratchy throat.” Gabriel sniffed wetly trying to subdue the ever present tickle.  

“You’re not ruining the visit, love.” Liam cupped his hand in Gabriel's. “I planned on surprising you no matter what. Now I just get to take care of you.” He replied kissing his boyfriend’s pale cheeks.

The professor smiled but then his expression slacked. Blinking repeatedly, handkerchief placed on his sensitive nose, Gabriel's breath hitched.

Hehtscheww!

A congested blow later he tossed and missed the corner laundry basket. “Blast it.” Gabriel complained ignoring the muffled giggle from his Liam.

“Also dear,” The professor’s voice a hoarse whisper, “I have nothing for you.” Gabriel relinquished his hand from Liam’s folding his together in his lap.  “I'm awful.” His gaze fell onto his entangled fingers.

Liam repositioned himself closer resting his hand on his boyfriend's. “Gabriel Lane, don't even talk like this. I told you I don't like this holiday you'd no reason to suspect me coming.” Well aware Gabriel's sniffling increased Liam needed to stop the coming waterworks. “You're the romantic, not me. Plus you asked for pictures for the apartment it gave the perfect opportunity to drop in.”

Gabriel shook his head bringing a hand up to rub his nose along with brushing a few tears. “You're too kind. Our first Valentine’s together and I'm sick and complaining. Apologies.” Using the sweater cuff he gave another nose rub adding to the redness, wincing as the wool scratched it.

Opening the drawer Liam found the last handkerchief handing it to Gabriel. “I'll do some laundry later.” He said watching the older man continue to battle his cold.

“Thank you...m-my...d-d-d...”

Ehe'hxxxtsooo!
Heh...hhh...Hehtscheww!

Hehtsxxxnt
Nh'xxdt!

“Oh my.” He blew his nose again blushing madly. “Such a mess.”

Biting his lip Liam wrapped his arm around Gabriel. “Sleep love.”

Sighing, the professor scooted down pulling his comforter up near his chin. “Liam dear, rest too please?” Gabriel’s red rimmed tired eyes, still teary pools, silently begged the younger man.

“I will, let me do some laundry first.” Liam placed his hand on Gabriel's forehead, again warm but not hot. The professor’s eyes fluttered shut as he let out a shivery sigh.  A few minutes later while Liam stroked his face he fell into dreamless sleep.

Looking down at the man he loved more than the heavens loved the stars, the postcard knocked on the back of his brain. “This isn't a phase for me my love. Please say I'm not one either.” Bending over his lips pressed gently to Gabriel’s forehead, the professor let out audible exhale.

Grabbing the laundry hamper Liam headed down the hall out the apartment to the basement stairs.  

I agree @hedgehog. And this was a sweet story- I especially love that Liam casually said " Bless you my dear"- I know Gabe doesn't like it, but once in a while, it's so sweet. He loves him so much... my heart...

I do love sick Liam though, could you indulge me? >__<

1 hour ago, SpamKey said:

Awwwwh poor fessor, still can't catch a break ^_^ This was so adorable, I do love me some Libriel after a long week! :D

Ain't that the truth!?

3 hours ago, happybunny said:

I agree @hedgehog. And this was a sweet story- I especially love that Liam casually said " Bless you my dear"- I know Gabe doesn't like it, but once in a while, it's so sweet. He loves him so much... my heart...

I do love sick Liam though, could you indulge me? >__<

I miiiiiiight be able to add onto what happened after the opera from FoN in this. :D

3 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I miiiiiiight be able to add onto what happened after the opera from FoN in this. :D

!!!!!!!!! would love you foreverrr, ahh! Liam's just so cute! Especially since he always has this " I can do it myself" attitude,  he's so attractive (to me) when he's sick and vulnerable! And the cutefessor didn't have that much time to take care of him last time because of work so now's his chance! They can switch roles for a change, ahhhh I'm getting so excited and this isn't even my story xD

#i'm just very excited

7 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Oh please, make it true! :worshippy:

Libriel! So much love! I love that Liam comes to surprise Gabriel. Awww! And the photos. Super awesomely sweet! Don't worry Liam, I'm sure the postcard is nothing. Your Gabriel loves you! You just take care of the poor baby.

Ahh...More Libriel. What a nice thing to find when one returns. Thanks Kaze! :heart:

Kaaaaaze...? I thought we'd talked about this!! You must learn to leave fluff fluffy!!! But being the Empress of Angst, you just HAD to pour the bitter juice of anxiety all over this piece didn't you?? 

HOW DARE YOU??!

The valentines Drabble was so cute and adorable and sweet and heart warming and loving and GAH!!! But now, I'm just left worrying about a three year old postcard in French :'( arh the feels!! 

Sneezy!Fessor's as adorable as ever though! My love for that man is extraordinary!! :heart: 

GIRL! HOW ARE YOU SO AMAZING!!!??? AND HOW ARE ALL YOUR BOYS SO AMAZING!!!!!!????

@SpamKeyHe can't...nor will he ever :lol:

@AngelEyes Poor Liam, so insecure,,,,

@Seeking Clarity + Wisdom Thank you!

@JutoGoooood gooood hehehhee

@Coffee Chicken BaristaYou're new name cracks me up and thank you!! :hug:

The Lawyer and Diva are back, I realized I hadn't written them for a while and also been wanting to do a both partners sick scenario.  Enjoy.  Comments/suggestions always welcome. (Yes @happybunnyand @hedgehog I'm working on sick!Liam)

~~~~

Title: I Just Want You To Know
Prompt: I Am - AWOLNATION
Pairings: Barrett/Aiden

Barrett wiped his nose for probably the hundredth time in the past two hours; the tissue box sitting on his desk nearly empty all of it in the almost full trash at his feet.

A full week into a cold he and Aiden kept sharing between them left the lawyer groggy and tired. Although promising Aiden he'd stay home from work today after the ailing diva fell asleep on the couch, Barrett quietly snuck out. The Bachman case was too important to waste another day at home; his hand full of tissues back up wiping the remnants of his cold.

Of the two, Aiden had it worst. Whereas Barrett only dealt with congestion and sniffling, sneezing on a few occasions, his boyfriend suffered a nasty wet cough, laryngitis along with sinus pressure and congestion. He'd told Barrett it felt as someone crammed sawdust in his head.

Knowing what a bear Aiden was when ill, Barrett took this work as a gateway. Being sick was bad enough, being Aiden Summerville and sick, lock your doors.

His eyes heavy Barrett didn’t stop them from closing briefly. Two hours after arriving he'd done maybe 45 total minutes of work. The constant runny nose, fatigue and general icky feeling kept him to a snail’s pace.

Jarred by the vibration of his cell Barrett heaved a hard sigh as Aiden’s number shown on the screen.

“Hel...” He barely uttered.

“Barrett Sterling Chase where are you!” The dry cracked voice of his partner still managed to resonate in the office; Barrett quite happy his door was closed

“Darling, I...” Barrett started again.

“Don't you ‘darling’ me.” Aiden’s voice strained at the word, he quickly cleared his throat. “You promised to stay home.”

Barrett winced as Aiden’s harsh cough came through. “Darling calm down, have you taken any medicine?” He wiped his nose again.

“Don't change the subject. I expect you home in an hour!” With that the call ended.

Exhaling, Barrett leaned back in the desk chair stretching his neck and shoulder muscles holding the position a moment before bringing up his elbow.

Hehtscheww!

Sniffing he pulled out the remaining tissues from the box blowing his nose then discarding them in the trash. Resting his head in his hands, the phone buzzed again, Barrett swiped the screen seeing a text from his twin.

Wherever you are go home. He's calling me and I'm on a date.

Chuckling Barrett sent a quick reply to Cordelia letting her know he was on his way.

Heading out, the lawyer plucked more tissues from the empty receptionist desk, tending to his poor nose.

Exiting the building Barrett adjusted the coat collar closer to his face shielding himself from the biting wind. Stepping to the curb narrowly missing a small puddle he hailed a cab. Inside he blew his nose then stuck the used tissues back in the coat pocket. Not even able to relax his phone vibrated.

Where are you? -A

Hastily typing he was less than five minutes away with one hand he rubbed his nose with the other hoping Aiden had cooled off.

The cab pulled up to their building, Barrett paid then swiftly walked to the door as rain drops hit his face.

Not even through the door he brought his hand back up.

He’tscheww!
T’scheww!

Sniffling hard he wiped his nose with the used tissues. Entering the elevator he smacked the 12th floor then leaned back shutting his eyes. He was really starting to feel awful. Another firm nose rub he arrived at his floor walking down the hall to the apartment door. Pushing the door open Aiden stood in the kitchen wearing the same deep purple pajamas with gold trim but with his cobalt blue  (not navy as he'd corrected Barrett several times) robe over it. Hands placed firmly on his hips, hair tucked behind his ears, his heavy eyes lined with bags under them glared fiercely at the lawyer.

“Barrett Sterling.” Aiden’s dry raw voice still managed to snap his name. “You promised me.”

“Darling, please.” He replied removing his coat laying it over one of the kitchen chairs. “I know you're upset but needed to get some work done.” Barrett ran his hand over his nose. “The files were on my work computer.” Walking over he rested his palms on Aiden’s shoulders.

The blonde looked up at him eyes still daggers. Barrett smiled at the shorter man bending down to kiss the tip of his radish red nose. “How are you feeling?”

“Awful.” Aiden replied leaning in wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. “My throat feel like someone dumped hot sauce down it, my head is pounding, I can't breathe...and my boyfriend left me alone.” The last part came out as a whimper.

Barrett sighed stroking Aiden’s soft hair. “I'm sorry dear.”

The pair stood silently basking in the warm of each other until Aiden tore away cupping his hands around his mouth.  A wet saturated cough rocked his thin frame doubling him over.  Barrett grabbed Aiden’s midsection guiding him to the couch as the diva struggled to regain his breath.  Another congested cough followed before Aiden’s lungs cooperated. Forcible clearing his throat brought little relief from the fire dwelling down his trachea.

Though fatigue was setting in Barrett hurried to the sink filling a glass with water. Returning to Aiden’s side he sat as the blonde slowly brought the lip of the glass to his mouth grimacing as he swallowed.

“Ow.” Aiden whispered hoarsely setting the water down holding the bent over position resting his head on his palms. “Retty...” A hard cough followed.

The lawyer drew his lover back, Aiden relaxed against Barrett’s chest pulling the robe around him.  Reaching for the tissue box Barrett set it next to his lap knowing they'd both need it.  Palming a few he handed them to Aiden, as he heard the designers breath hitch, then pulled more for himself.

Ah’tschoo!

Aiden blew his nose wetly before tossing the tissues aside.  Sadly it didn't help, Aiden quickly grabbed more tissues.

Ah...Ah’tschoo!
Tschoo!

“Bless you darling.” Barrett said slowly, tiredness engulfing him his eyes closed as he leaned against the couch. The last thing he felt was Aiden’s hand squeezing his own.

Yay! You brought these two back. They are my favorite couple. I believe I like them a bit more than Libriel. I know blasphemy. 

18 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

“Awful.” Aiden replied leaning in wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. “My throat feel like someone dumped hot sauce down it, my head is pounding, I can't breathe...and my boyfriend left me alone.” The last part came out as a whimper.

Barrett, how could you?! LOL! 

Ah, fluff :wub: I have to say that I find needy Aiden really endearing! Even bugging Cordy haha.

But I just want to hug Barrett, this sick cutie trying to go work in that condition... sigh. I have mixed feelings because although I want to see him rest and be taken care too of it kinda made me swoon a bit. Adorable futile efforts. At least he doesn't seem miserable at the end.

*chanting*

I love Diva-Aiden

I love Diva-Aiden 

I LOVE DIVA-AIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

And yea, sick, sneezy, coughing Diva-Aiden in pj's and his cobalt blue (not navy, of course not navy) robe... Just... BEYOND ADORABLE!!! 

Hands down Kaze, one of your best Drabbles with this couple. I have so much love for them :heart: 

OH PUPPIES!!!!! They are so darling! And poor things -  both of them are sick! I agree with @Juto, diva Aiden might be the cutest thing ever!

I love when Ren is sick and I love when Barrett is sick and I love when Kaze writes things in general.

Archived