Sneeze Fetish Forum

Top Gun (Mav x ice)

RemedyBane

I did find you on AO3. I spend way more time reading there then here! I love love love this latest update! 

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RemedyBane

• Mygyn

• Wolfwings22

• Loverofreading

Ahhh I love it, thank you! I love your Ice stories, but I am a sucker for sick Mav 😛 can’t wait to read more 😃

Oh my gosh both of these stories were amazing! I’ve been working a ton and haven’t gotten a chance to be on here as much as I’d like but you’ve really outdone yourself with both of them! The way that Mav is vulnerable and Ice comforts him melts my heart into a puddle and I love it! 100000/10

That story had me thinking about maybe a story where Ice is sick and it comes on quickly when him Maverick and Slider are on a road trip so cue much panic and fussing over him. That would be amazing!

On 7/13/2022 at 11:11 AM, Wolfwings22 said:

This was pure pure perfection! I loved every single word of it and it was everything that I hoped for and more! The way you had Maverick lightly teasing Ice and Ice giving it right back brought such happiness to my soul. Every update is incredible and is the highlight of my entire day/week. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve read these, or pulled these stories up when I’m having a really hard time and they just bring me such joy. Thank you so much for writing all of them because they’re so good and so appreciated.

As for another prompt maybe one where Ice gets grounded from flying because he’s too sick and he becomes frustrated by Slider and Maverick are there to comfort him through it and do whatever they can to take his mind off of it. That would be incredible!

Finally i'm writing your request lol! Sorry it took so damn long... I start my new job monday and I got overwhelmed and panicked, hence the long wait between stories lately.. 😅

Grounded

Ice found himself in the med bay after fainting on the tarmac. He didn't remembering passing out, just warning Maverick about how reckless his stunt was and how it could have hurt a lot of people.. then nothing. His head was pounding and he felt like his lungs were on fire.

"Good, you're awake," Their superior was standing by his bed, looking absolutely furious, "If you didn't wake up I had half a mind to kill you myself!" The boss looked around at the med staff and glared until they all walked further away, pretending not to listen, "of all the stupid things i've seen in my years-" he sighed and rubbed his face, "I'd expect this shit from Maverick, but you? You're supposed to be our golden child, yet I find you unconscious on the deck with a fever, barely breathing, and completely unresponsive-" He almost sounded choked up, "To say I'm disappointed.." He stared up at the ceiling, trying to find the words, "shit.. I wish I was angry with you." 

"i-" He tried to apologize but He just started coughing something awful into his shoulder, just now realizing how hard it was to breathe.

"don't talk," The man helped him sit up and snapped at a doctor to come do something, "Maverick and Slider are outside, pacing a hole in my hallway-" he gestured to the door, "I think it goes without saying you're grounded until the doctor says you're clear, and then i'm adding an extra week for pissing me off." 

Ice's eyes widened and he looked everywhere but the sergeant, freaking out at the prospect of being out for weeks. 

The sargeant saw the panic and put a hand on his shoulder, "we need you around here. If you're sick, just come to med bay. I don't want to see you passed out again; scared the shit out of me." 

Ice finally looked at his Sergeant, eyes slightly surprised but it was masked by how tired and weak he was to really show much emotion anymore.

"Mitchel! Kerner! Get your asses in here!" He was slightly surprised with the speed in which the two men sprinted inside before he could finish calling their names, "well, good. Stay here with him and make sure he follows orders." he took one last look at Ice before sighing, "Take him home." 

The men watched their sergeant leave before fussing over their boyfriend. Slider went to the doctor and asked about Ice's condition and what he needed to do to make sure he was taken care of. Maverick sat on the bed with Ice and tried to calm Ice's breathing, as he noticed Ice was hyperventilating. 

"hey, breathe, it's going to be ok," Mav started rubbing Ice's chest as he started coughing, "It's only a few weeks then you'll be up in the sky before you know it!" 

Slider came back in looking really worried, "bronchitis brought on by one hell of a cold," He sighed and sat next to Ice, wrapping an arm around him and holding him close, "You've been hiding this for a while to get this bad. We should have seen it." 

Mav frowned at Slider's sigh, "does he need an inhaler or something?"

"yeah," Slider rubbed Ice's back as the smaller man coughed again, "When he's discharged we gotta pick up some meds on the way home." 

"I'm sorry, Tom," Slider looked around before kissing Ice's forehead, "we should have noticed you were struggling." 

Ice put the oxygen mask off for a moment, "my... fault..

"keep it on," Slider fixed the straps so it fit his face better, "I'm sorry if we made you feel like you couldn't tell us." 

"yeah," Mav squeezed Ice's thigh, not caring if the doctor saw, "We've been so busy, we didn't even think about checking on you."

Slider looked ashamed, having gotten to comfortable thinking Ice had broken the bad habits his father drilled into him, "Ice, we are never too busy, ok?" 

Ice just nodded before closing his eyes, exhaustion taking over. The two men put Ice back to bed, and tucked him in before letting him rest. It was a few hours before the doctor was comfortable with them taking Ice home. He was very adamant that Ice needed to be on bedrest until the bronchitis and his fever had passed. The mix of illnesses were wreaking havoc on Ice's body and the doctor was concerned he would faint again and hurt himself, or have worse side-effects. 

------------------------------------

The first week went by rather smoothly, Ice too sick to really stay awake much, and feeling like crap that when he was awake, he'd let the boys do anything and everything for him. It was the beginning of week two that Ice was getting antsy. Ice would try to get out of bed by himself or insist on helping with the cooking, but was turned down at every turn. His fever had long passed, but that awful thick cough still persisted, and they were all worried that if it didn't go away by the end of the week, Ice would be grounded for another week; not to mention the sergeant extra week for disciplinary action. 

"Sli, I can-" he paused to cough, "I can shower by myself." 

"oh?" Slider let go of Ice and watched as Ice swayed a bit, "very convincing stance, doll." 

Ice just sat back down on the bed, shaking his inhaler before taking a few puffs. 

"I know you're frustrated, and i'm sure you're tired of us grabbing you all the time, but you're still sick," Slider knelt down on the floor and looked up at Ice, "compromise? Let me run you a bath, and you can have some alone time?" 

Ice sighed, which just turned into a cough, "i'm so tired.. of coughing.." He was getting most of his voice back, but it still had a rasp to it.

"I know," Slider wanted to hold him, kiss him, do anything, but he knew Ice was really overwhelmed right now and touching him would freak him out, "the steam will help break up what's in your lungs, and we'll have tea ready for you when you're ready to come out." 

Ice just nodded, watching as Slider got up and went to draw that bath. When he was gone, he laid back on the bed and closed his eyes, hoping to pass out and wake up with this all having been a nightmare. Instead, he woke up to Slider shaking the bed, not touching him at all; which Ice thought was strange.

"Hey, Ice," Slider gave him a small smile, "Bath is ready. Do you want anything before I let you go?" 

Ice sat up slowly, "um.. help?" 

Slider was shocked but tried not to show it, "yeah, with what? walking there?" 

Ice nodded before taking off his sweatshirt and pants, grabbing Slider's huge arm for help to get up and walk. Once they got to the bath, Ice let go of Slider and slowly sank into the hot water, sighing as his aching muscles got some relief.

"text me if you need something," Slider put the phone on the floor by the tub before walking towards the door.

"wait-" Ice saw Slider turn, "I love you, both of you. You know that right?" 

Slider huffed a small laugh and came back, kneeling down by the tub, giving Ice a kiss, "and we love you too. It's ok to want some alone time. That doesn't mean you love us any less." 

Ice had tears in his eyes, "I wish I didn't need it.." 

Slider furrowed his brows, "you're overwhelmed and sick. It's perfectly normal to just want silence and space. You were brought up thinking that any noise you made warranted punishment. You've been through something no kid should ever have to worry about, especially not from their parents. You still have that fear inside of you, and sometimes you need to decompress. It's ok. You're healing." 

Ice was actually crying, eyes shut tightly as he tried to stop it from happening, subconsciously leaning towards Slider. 

Slider slowly held Ice, letting his rest his head on his chest, "you're safe here, I promise." 

"it's.. the fever.." 

"You don't have a fever, honey," Slider kissed the top of his head, "it's ok to cry. It's ok to be upset." 

Ice just cried harder, burying his face in Slider's chest, "stay?" 

"yeah.. yeah," Slider buried his face in Ice' hair, "you're not overwhelmed by touch?" 

"not.." Ice gripped Slider's shirt, "not yours.." 

"ok," Slider felt his heart swell and he let a tear slip down his own cheek, "ok." He waited until Ice calmed down before taking off his clothes and moving in behind him in the tub, holding Ice from behind. They didn't talk, or move much, for almost an hour, Ice fading in and out of sleep, between bouts of crying. Crying was the release Ice needed, and after he was cried out, he let Slider wash his body before getting out. 

When both of them were dry and in new clothes, Maverick came into the bedroom with a mug of tea and one of coffee, "I thought we could move this relaxing session to the couch? I ordered you're favorite-" He looked at Ice, "-the spiciest curry they had to offer and drove to that bakery down the way for some 'get well soon' cookies." 

Ice just smiled into the hot cup of tea, blushing profusely with how much love he was receiving.

"no idea how you eat something that spicy," Mav winced, "I cried looking at it." 

Ice laughed a little, leaning back into Slider, "grew up on it." 

"still, that's terrifyingly spicy," Mav turned on his heels, "Let's go before the toxic waste curry eats through the plate!" 

It was this moment that Ice realized what he should have realized the moment he met these idiots; He wanted to spend the rest of his life with them. Yeah, he could do this forever. Forever would be nice. 

That was an awesome read! Love that their commanding officer made Ice take a break!!! Thanks for updating! Hope you have a great start to your job on Monday!

Love it!!! If I’ve asked too many prompts, feel free to ignore! I was wondering if you could write one with slider and Mav? Maybe where one gets sick while Tom is away, so the other has to take care of them and further develops their relationship? 
Congratulations on your job! 

2 hours ago, Loverofreading said:

Love it!!! If I’ve asked too many prompts, feel free to ignore! I was wondering if you could write one with slider and Mav? Maybe where one gets sick while Tom is away, so the other has to take care of them and further develops their relationship? 
Congratulations on your job! 

I have 7 requests (including the one I filled down below) so i am pausing requests for right now until i get those done. I'd hate for someone's request to get lost in the shuffle. BUT your request looks a lot like #3 so, stay tuned. and THANK YOU!

3 hours ago, Mygyn said:

That was an awesome read! Love that their commanding officer made Ice take a break!!! Thanks for updating! Hope you have a great start to your job on Monday!

Thank you so much for the love XOXO I'll let you all know how it went!

On 7/21/2022 at 10:39 PM, Mygyn said:

I did find you on AO3. I spend way more time reading there then here! I love love love this latest update! 

For anyone wondering: IT's RemedyBane on AO3 as well!

On 7/14/2022 at 1:10 PM, Mygyn said:

So a prompt bubble just came to me what about a story where Mav has to watch a toddler rooster for the weekend but he ends up catching something from him and bringing it back to ice and Slider!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! XOXOXOO I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND EAT SO MUCH CAKE (or whatever you prefer) YOU NEED A NAP WITH A FOOD COMA! XOXOXOOXOXXOXOOXXO

PAUSING REQUEST UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (I have 7 requests i want to get through before i re-open)

FOR THE BIRTHDAY HUMAN (at least I assume you're human 🤔) @Mygyn

Misery Loves Company

Mav had come home from babysitting little Bradley Bradshaw while his parents did a little parents only vacation to Cancun. He was more than happy to do it and loved that little tike. But the downside was that Bradley had come down with something, and Mav was pretty sure he brought it home with him. He hadn't really gotten sick much lately, blaming his insane gym routine, and being so busy that he probably didn't notice that he felt sick at all. It was only when Slider came into the kitchen and basically flopped onto Ice, who caught him and held him close, complaining about feeling sick. 

It was then that Mav realized his throat hurt a little to swallow and he had been clearing his throat a bit, "oh... this might be my fault." 

"huh?" Slider peered from over Ice's shoulder, half glaring at Mav.

"Bradley wasn't feeling well," he gestured to Slider, "and clearly I brought it home... accidentally." 

"It's not your fault, sick happens," Ice rubbed Slider's back as the taller man groaned, "What hurts, honey?" 

"everything?" He sniffed and nuzzled into Ice's neck, "Muscles ache." 

Ice thought for a moment before speaking, "do you want a heating pad? You can lay on the couch and we can massage your muscles?" 

Slider moaned before kissing Ice's neck, "That sounds amazing." 

"Then stop kissing Ice before he gets sick too," Mav got up and went to find the heating pads, "how do you use this?" 

Ice gently tapped Slider's hip so he could get up and take the pads from Mav, "You put then in the microwave for 30 seconds and the beans get hot." He did what he said before handing them back to Mav, "How are you feeling?" 

Mav shrugged, staring at the hot pads, "Throat kinda hurts, no biggie." 

"Do you want some tea?" Ice felt Mav's forehead, relaxing, "You don't have a fever." 

"Does Slider?" He looked over at the couch, frowning at the clearly fast asleep man.

"no," Ice put the kettle on the stove before joining Mav on the couch, putting the heating pads on their boyfriend's back, legs and shoulders.

Slider woke up when he felt the heat and weight, blearily looking behind him, "hm?" 

"Go back to sleep," Ice started to massage Slider's back, kissing the spots that were especially tense. 

Mav leaned back into the couch and tried to sleep, but he had too much energy. Instead, he got up and started cleaning the kitchen.

"Maverick?" Ice stood up and followed him, "Why are you cleaning my kitchen?" 

"Because it's.. dirty?" Mav's face knew that was a stupid answer; it was spotless. literally.. dust was too afraid to even think about landing there.

"try again." 

Mav sighed, "I have too much energy so I wanted to do something useful?"

Ice walked over and hugged him, "If you have so much energy, Why don't you tire yourself out massaging Ron, while I make you a cup of tea?" 

Mav nodded and walked away, doing the task he knew he would be good at. 

When Ice finished making the tea, he found Mav fast asleep on top of Slider, the heating pads between them, and it was that moment that Ice realized Mav's muscles must be aching too. Instead of waking them up, he put the tea back on the counter, ready to throw them in the microwave when they woke up. He got out a book that he'd been meaning to read, and sat down on the armchair a few feet from the couch, reading silently for the few hours they slept. 

Slider was the first to wake up, which was strange, seeing as he was the one who was most likely to sleep through any illness. HE was vaguely aware that someone was on top of him, but assumed it was Ice. Then, seeing Ice reading in the chair across from him, he looked behind him to see the familiar patch of brown hair. The heating pads had long grown cold, but the pressure was actually helping, so he let Mav sleep. 

Ice was completely focused on the book that he had no idea Slider was awake, until Slider cleared his throat, "oh hey, you ok?" he whispered, not wanting to wake Mav.

"I'm ok," Slider moved his hand from under the pillow and reached out towards Ice, who moved from his chair to sit on the floor by him, taking his hand, "Mav sick too?" 

"Yes," Ice kissed Slider's knuckles, "I feel fine. I'll probably get sick later." 

"especially if you continuing looking at me like that," Slider sniffed and scrunched his nose up, "So fucking hot." 

"Do you want me to move Mav?" 

"no, You're hot, baby," Slider pulled Ice's hand to his own lips and kissed it, "How can I be horny and sick?" 

"I don't know," Ice put a hand on Slider's forehead, just double checking, "if you take some medicine, I might just help you out with that?" 

"help out with what?" Mav opened his eyes, but made no move to get off of Slider. 

"no-" 

"Sex," Slider chimed in, stopping Ice mid word, "is a great way to start the healing process." 

"where did you read that?" Ice rolled his eyes fondly.

"i don't know, some medical journal thing," Slider pulled Ice closer.

"You can read?" Mav yelped when he was thrown off and landed hard on the floor, "ow!" 

"behave!" Ice kissed Mav's forehead in silent apology for Slider, then flicked his ear in punishment.

"ow," Mav pouted.

"I made tea for both of you, if you still want it?" Ice turned to look at Slider for his answer, but was pushed down suddenly by Slider's strong hands on his chest," Are we camping on the floor, now?" 

"shut up," Slider kissed Ice as Maverick moved their coffee table away.

"you're insufferable," Ice moaned between kisses, Now aware there was a second pair of hands on him.

"That's one of the things you love about me," Slider took Ice's pants off and moved down, kissing his way there.

--------------------------------------

A few days after this affair, no one was surprised when Ice started to feel a little funny. He didn't mention it, continuing to take care of his guys until he was making tea one fateful afternoon.

He was just about to pour the tea, when he had to quickly put the kettle down and bring his elbow up, turning away, "Etsch'etsch-etsch-etsch-etsch-etsch-etsch-etsch-etsch-etsch-etsch-etsch-etschiew!" 

"BLESS!" Mav yelled from the bedroom, where he had just woken from his nap and apparently gained the ears of a bat.

"Thank you!" Ice blushed and poured the tea, before feeling strong arms around his middle.

"You're taking medicine this time too," Slider began to kiss along his neck, "13 is a big fit." 

"not my longest by far," Ice moved his head to kiss Slider's jaw, "i'll take some medicine." 

"Good," Slider pulled him in for a kiss and steadying him by his hips, "God, I love you." 

That just made Ice deepen the kiss, falling into a trance.

"If you two could take a breathe and turn off the kettle?" Mav came out of the bedroom wrapped in a blanket, "The whistling is giving me a headache." 

Ice quickly turned around and took it off the stove and turned the stove off, "sorry, I wasn't thinking." 

"Kinda hard to do with someone's tongue down your throat," Mav grinned, "bring the tea and i'll remind you why you stopped thinking."

Thank you!! Seriously made my day getting 2 updates from you!!!!!!!!! I had lots of ice-cream and  def. Am taking a nap!!!! Seriously love love love your updates and Drabbles!

I LOST THIS FIC AND HAD TO REWRITE IT AS BEST I COULD AND IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME AND I'm SO SAD! 

but alas,  I did my best.

This was an AO3 Request: 

(AO3) wjdpduq 

+ If I could make another request, I'd like to see the story of when Ice and Slider first met and when Slider first heard Ice sneeze. I love to imagine Ice's embaraseed face!

6 hours ago, Mygyn said:

Thank you!! Seriously made my day getting 2 updates from you!!!!!!!!! I had lots of ice-cream and  def. Am taking a nap!!!! Seriously love love love your updates and Drabbles!

I'm so glad it made your day! XOXOXO YESS ICE CREAM AND NAPS!!

There's a First Time For Everything

Ice woke up to his phone going off. It was a text from Slider: Hey, a bunch of my buddies are going to play beach volleyball. Be my partner? I could come pick you up.

Ice immediately texted back: I'd love to come, thank you. I can pick you up if that's easier?

Slider knew that last bit was a response to Ice's childhood, being considered a burden by his father and his mother doing nothing to make him feel otherwise: Don't worry, I want to drive you. :)  He hoped the smiley face would be taken as his excitement to see Ice, and not some passive aggressive false kindness Ice was used to. 

Alright, thank you. What time do you want me ready?"

Slider sighed at his phone, thinking over his time line, "I'll need about 30 minutes, but no rush. Don't go standing outside in this heat for me. ❤️ 

Ice blushed at the text and got out of bed, getting ready quickly. He knew Slider wasn't concerned about time, but some habits die hard.

Slider was ready by 30 minutes, but took an extra 15, just so Ice would have time to calm down from what he assumed was a panicked get ready, so he would be early and therefore not in any trouble. On the other hand, Slider took some time looking at the bird overhead with a cup of coffee before heading over to Ice, trying to look as excited, yet calm, as he could manage. Once he got there, he sighed, "You really didn't have to wait for me outside.." 

"It's really no trouble, It's a nice view," Ice got into the truck and looked at Slider, trying to figure out his mental state.

"i'm not mad at you," SLider took his hand and smiled, "I'm happy to see you." 

"I'm happy to see you too." 

"now, I know you haven't eaten breakfast today," Slider squeezed Ice's hand in an attempt to get his Pilot to not panic at the accusation, "and you know i'm always hungry. How do you feel about going to breakfast first?" 

Ice looked conflicted, not sure how to ask about his friend's waiting for them, without implying he didn't want breakfast with Slider.

Thankfully, Slider could read his mind from the moment they met, "My friends are always late, and don't care how long it takes us to get there. Hell, they probably think we won't show because we're hot shots now," Slider grinned, "Well, you are. I'm a hot shot my proxy."

"you're the best RIO i've ever seen," Ice looked sincerely at Slider, "I'm nothing without you." 

Slider stared at Ice for a moment, just wanting to kiss him so bad, "You really are something else," seeing ice panic he smiled, "I mean that in a good way. You're just.. amazing, Tom. Just really... amazing." He took a breathe and started on the road. 

Halfway to their destination, Slider had to slam on the breaks as some walnut ran a red light, and Ron had thrown his arm out across Ice's chest, instinctively sacrificing his arm should they get into a wreck. Thankfully, nothing happened and the car just jolted to a halt with the other car moving past them with a good 6 feet between them. 

Slider immediately put the car in park, put on  the hazards, and looked at Ice, "You alright?" 

Ice expected Slider to get out of the car nad curse up a storm or go after the man, but Slider just looked at Ice with worry in his eyes, not giving a care in the world about the other driver, "Ye..yeah.. I'm ok." 

"Shit," Slider pulled his arm back, "I freaked you out.. You must of thought-" 

"no," Ice took Slider's arm in his hand and pulled him back, hating that Slider was pulling away, "I know you would never hurt me. It never crossed my mind that you would hurt me." 

"but you flinched," Slider but the inside of his cheek, "I scared you-" 

"you didn't scare me. The driver running a red light, he scared me. I flinched out of instinct, but I promise it was not you that flashed through my mind. I have never been worried about you hurting me." 

Slider took Ice's hand, bringing it to his forehead, "ok...i'm so sorry." 

"didn't you tell me to stop apologizing for things that aren't my fault?"

Slider looked up at him with a soft smile, "yeah, guess I'm a little rattled too." He let go of Ice and drove the rest of the way to the breakfast place.

Upon parking, Slider got out of the car and held Ice tightly in a hug. Every since Ice had told him about his father's abuse and mother's neglect, Slider had made it his mission to try to change any harmful physically memories with good ones; holding him and touching him at any opportunity. 

Ice had held him just as tightly and quickly as Slider did, a huge improvement from when Ice used to stand there limp, not really sure what to do with a hug when he got one. Now, he latched onto Slider and let himself sink into the warmth of the bigger man. 

Slider eventually let go, but still held onto his shoulders, "you're going to love this place. Fair warning, there's not time limit, and you have nothing to worry about." 

"I believe you," Ice patted his chest and walked in with him, sitting down in a booth against a wall. The waitress was really nice and called them 'sugar' which made Ice smile.

Anything that made Ice smile, was a win in Slider's book. His smiles used to be few and far between when they first met, probably because of his terrible childhood, but now Ice seemed so relaxed and happy, and Slider could not have been more proud of him. 

"why are you looking at me like that?" Ice tilted his head, still smiling.

Slider cleared his throat and looked at the menu, "nothing.. just.. thinking." 

Ice looked at the menu and looked a bit frazzled.

"So, what are you feeling? palette wise? Salty? sweet?" Slider put his elbow on the table, holding his head up, giving the air that he had all the time in the world and didn't care about manners. This was another one of his tactics to get Ice to relax in a restaurant. 

"You said you really like their french toast here," Ice put the menu down, "I should probably see what the hype is all about." 

Slider was actually surprised with how at ease Ice was, "You're going to love them. Seriously, best french toast on the east coast."

"i'm sure," Ice smiled at the waitress who poured coffee into their mugs, and he let Slider order for them. That was another thing Slider did to ease Ice's mind.

While they waited for their food, Slider just kept staring at Ice, "did you ever get to just stop and smell the roses?" 

"What roses?" Ice looked genuinely confused.

"it's an expression," Slider took Ice's hand and played with his fingers, something Slider did when he wanted Ice to be semi-distracted, "I mean, did you ever get to just relax and take in where you were. Like just admiring the scenery. I know you said your dad had you busy 24/7 and I just.." He looked a little loss for words, "Have you ever stopped to look at wildflowers, or look up at thy sky to see butterflies or the birds?" 

Ice thought that was such a tangent he was genuinely stunned for a minute, but spoke eventually, "uh, no.. now that I think of it, I don't think I can remember the last time I saw a butterfly."

Slider frowned, but perked up, "That's it, every day you are going to see something beautiful. You are going to see a butterfly.. hell, i'm taking you to a butterfly garden at some point."

Ice stopped himself from saying that Slider was his 'something beautiful everyday', instead saying, "That sounds nice, Sli."

"good," Slider grinned at him as the waitress put their food down, "try it. It's totally fine if you don't like it."

"I am slowly realizing that, thank you," Ice cut a small piece, actually a little nervous with Slider's eyes on him. He wasn't used to being paid attention to. He took a bite and smiled, "that's really good." 

"I know right!" Slider got excited and light slapped the table, and for the first time, Ice didn't flinch, "it's crazy good." 

Instead, Ice laughed and continued eating. The breakfast went on really well, and Ice began to realized just how comfortable he was around Ron Kerner. This man who took it upon himself to listen to his trauma and try to break the trama habits. The same man who hugged all the bad memories away and didn't mind if he cried into his shirt. This man who was sitting in front of him, worried about Ice having not eaten anything, and seemed to genuinely want to spend every waking moment with him. 

Once breakfast was finished, Slider paid the bill, even though Ice tried to object, saying something along the lines of 'I made you try this place, least I can do is pay.' Ice was incredibly touched and found himself blushing again. On their way to find a parking spot on the beach, Slider suddenly changed tactics and turned a different way.

"Where are you going?" 

"I just realized there's a butterfly garden right by the beach," Slider grinned as he parallel parked the car; very well i might add.

"But your friends-?" 

"They're probably too drunk to notice we haven't arrived yet," He parked the car and smiled at his pilot, "besides, this is far more important than a spur of the moment volleyball game." 

Ice got out of the car and let Slider take his hand, leading him towards the flower garden. It felt like he walked into a fairy tale as they walked through a big vine arch to get to the garden. Once they passed the threshold, a yellow butterfly passed between them and Ice couldn't help the shocked look on his face.

"you're first butterfly," Slider grinned and pointed at it, "you know, people say that if you see a yellow butterfly, it's a sign from nature that you need to see something to brighten your day." 

"you brighten my day," Ice said that before he could stop himself, looking a little stunned.

"really?" Slider had never grinned so big, "good. That's what I was going for." 

Ice just nodded and followed Slider around the garden, looking at all the beautiful flowers and occasional butterflies. He had never seen one take nectar before, and slider pointed out their little straw like mouth. It was actually really cool and strangely beautiful. He had never noticed that some butterflies have 'eyes' on their back to scare away predators. Slider was full of butterfly facts that intrigued Ice. He hadn't even noticed that the grass beneath their feet was starting to make him itchy. 

"Here," Slider had gotten on to land on his finger, and slowly transferred the butterfly to Ice's finger, "I think it likes you." 

The orange and black butterfly flapped its wings slowly and Ice was mesmerized, "it's beautiful."

"If you want, I like to lay in the patch of grass in the middle and just watch the butterflies fly around, plants sway in the wind, and just relax?" 

Ice looked a bit startled and bashful, looking down at his feet, "I can't.." 

"i'm not ordering you," Slider watched the butterfly fly off of Ice's finger and towards a flower, "what's wrong?" 

"s'hih.. sorry," Ice turned completely away from him and stifled into his elbow. He got about seven before he was satisfied, immediately apologizing, "sorry-" 

"no apologizing for sneezing," Slider wrapped his arms around him and pulled him in for a hug, "or at least that's what i'm guessing that was." 

Ice just laughed in his chest, "yes." 

"you sneezed like 7 times, are you ok?" He had never seen Ice sneeze before and he was actually worried about that number.

"um, yeah," Ice held Slider tighter, not wanting to have this conversation face to face, "That's actually small." 

"wait, you normally sneeze more than 7 times?" 

"i'm sorry-" 

"no no," Slider rubbed his back, "i'm not upset, just surprised. That sounds exhausting, not to mention keeping them quiet. That's gotta hurt?" 

"It doesn't hurt," let go and walked a little bit away, stifling a fit of 6 between his thumb and pointer-finger. 

"bless you," Slider came closer and slowly wrapped an arm around him, "You don't have to run off, or hold them back like that." 

"I don't want to bother you.." 

"nothing you do bothers me," Slider held him closer, hip to hip, "seriously, Tom. You could never bother me. Especially not with sneezing. Which, is happening because?" 

"I'm.. allergic to grass." 

"ah," Slider didn't make a big deal of it, "do you want to go to the beach and away from the grass?" 

"no," Ice leaned his head against Slider's shoulder, "It's not bad.. and this is .. nice." 

"Would you tell me if it was bad?" 

Ice thought for a second, "Yeah.. I think I would." 

Slider felt touched and squeezed him, "would I be pushing it, if I asked for you to stop holding them back?" 

"yup," Ice chuckled a bit, "i'm not ready for that." 

-----------------------

Indeed, Ice was not ready for that. It had been another two years before Slider heard what Ice's sneezes sounded like. They were in their shared quarters when Ice sneezed out loud for the first time in their relationship. They were just relaxing in their quarters, playing some card game that Ice had forgotten the name for, when he felt this fierce need to sneeze.

He was so tired, that when the itch came to the surface, he simply turned into his elbow, without stifling, "Itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itschiiew!" 

Slider looked up from his half asleep attempt to look at his cards, to Ice little fit, and didn't hide the smile on his face, "That's the first time you've ever sneezed in front of me." 

Ice looked a little startled and turned towards his partner, "sorry-" 

"no apologizing," Slider pulled Ice from his chair and onto his lap, hugging him, "how in the world could a sneeze so damn cute, be a bother?" He started kissing his shoulder, "that was the cutest thing I have ever heard." 

"Sli-" Ice lifted his shirt over his face as another fit plagued him, "hiih-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itschiiew!" 

"God bless you," Slider giggled into Ice's shoulder, "everything you do is so damn cute. It's so unfair." He put his chin on Ice's shoulder, looking up at his itchy partner, "Why are you so cute?"

"I didn't think I was cute until I met you," Ice sniffed and scrunched up his nose, "I think that's the first time I haven't stifled since middle school," he sighed and leaned into his RIO, "that felt so good." 

"Well, you never have to do that stifling thing with me," Slider kissed Ice's cheek, "please, don't stifle anymore?"

"I make no promises I can't keep," Ice moved to kiss Slider's lips, "but I think I can keep it to minimum when we're alone." 

"That's a start," Slider kissed him back, "I'll take it." 

I just came off of a 13 hr shift from work to all these updates and it’s seriously like Christmas! It makes having to get up in five hours to go back to work worth it with all these updates to keep my company and motivated! The way that you write the three always taking care of each other so sweetly always warms my heart! As someone that deals with trauma and physical discomfort by touch from others more often than not it comforts me to see Ice struggle with that as well and makes me feel less alone. Amazing as always and thank you so so so much for the incredible updates!

On 7/24/2022 at 4:35 AM, Wolfwings22 said:

I just came off of a 13 hr shift from work to all these updates and it’s seriously like Christmas! It makes having to get up in five hours to go back to work worth it with all these updates to keep my company and motivated! The way that you write the three always taking care of each other so sweetly always warms my heart! As someone that deals with trauma and physical discomfort by touch from others more often than not it comforts me to see Ice struggle with that as well and makes me feel less alone. Amazing as always and thank you so so so much for the incredible updates!

I am so glad I could make your day better ! XOXO I'm so sorry you have such awful shifts! You deserve a better schedule, my love! Thank you for saying this. I am so happy I could make you feel less alone. You mean the world to me! 

On 7/24/2022 at 11:44 AM, Mygyn said:

3 updates in 1 day!! Seriously thank you! You are a very talented writer! 

ohhhh thank you so much! XOXO You really warm my heart with these comments!

I love you both so much, my heart can't take it!

I had an awful first day at work so I wrote something for myself... I'll get back to requests later. 

I don't know what I was after, this is just random stream of consciousness. Thanks for reading! XO Sorry for missing a day!

Food

TW: Eating DIsorder

Mav got home before the others and decided to order pizza and bake some cookies he'd gotten from the store; one of those pre made, just pop in the oven, kind of cookies. He figured, since he was somehow the first one home, Ice would be too tired to cook, or maybe he'd just appreciate not having to cook for two black-hole stomach boyfriends. The pizza had just arrived and he was putting the table together just as he heard Slider's car pull into the driveway.

"damn, that's good timing," Mav went to open the door, only to be very confused as to why Ice was wearing sunglasses when the sun was going down, "bad day?" 

"no," Ice cleared his throat as he tilted his head, "why would you assume that?" 

Mav gestured to his face, silently questioning the glasses at night.

"oh," Ice shrugged, "It's nothing-" 

"his eyes are a little swollen," Slider was suddenly behind Ice, hugging him and kissed his head, "and this-" Slider took off Ice's glasses, forcing Ice to look at the light of the porch fully.

"hih-" Ice stifled a fit of five into his chest, silently, before Slider softly reminded him that he was no longer on base, but home," Etschiew-etschiew-etschiew-shiew-schiew!" he sighed and scrunched his nose up.

"better," Slider kissed the side of his head, before speaking to Mav, "Allergies are kicking his ass." 

Mav fake pouted as he opened the door further, "come inside and eat some pizza before it gets cold." 

"I'm really not-" Ice stopped when he felt Slider tighten his hold on him, "I guess I could something." 

"Good idea," Slider and Mav had been working on getting Ice to eat more and help him gain a healthier relationship with food. His father was such a health nut, and his mom grew up with that toxic old style model diet, making Ice count calories at a very early age. 

"Two slices, and I'll make it worth your while," Mav raised a brow before not so subtly staring at Ice's crotch and liking his lips.

"That's a lot," Ice rubbed his face, "I make no promises." 

"That's a start," Slider squeezed Ice's ass before leading him into the house, taking in the scent of hot cheesy goodness, "Ugh, I love pizza." 

Ice watched as Slider opened the box and took a slice, just casually eating it like it was nothing. He took a deep breathe and grabbed a slice, trying not to think about how much oil just ran off the cheese and took a bite. In the end, he managed to eat both pieces that Mav put on his plate, not feeling too guilty about it, and just let Slider give him salty kisses after he finished. 

"I'm so proud of you," Slider started to kiss his neck. They had been working through all of Ice's fear foods since they started their throuple, and so far he'd been doing really well. Of course, this wasn't the first time they'd had pizza together. It had somehow become a safe fear food; if that makes any sense. 

Of all the people Ice had met throughout the years, no one ever thought he had an eating disorder. Of course, he didn't show the signs people are used to. He didn't have anorexia or bulimia. He had muscle and looked very healthy; which to be fair, he was. The problem wasn't physical, is was mental. His parents had moved his kids away from 'bad' food by drilling it into their heads that if they have even one piece of candy they would gain weight or something else seemingly 'horrible'. He knew now that there was no shame in gaining weight, but the way he was brought up, it was as if it were a fate worse than death. What had confused Mav about it, was that he never thought about this towards anyone else. He was never fatphobic or looked uncomfortable with people who were larger. It was just something that was so internal it took years for him to branch out. There had been a lot of crying and panic. 

It took even longer for Ice to realize it wasn't about being fat or losing muscle, or even getting sick. What he was really scared about was how his family would look at him. He was terrified about disappointing them. Doing something that wasn't perfect all the time. The first time Slider gave him a M&M, Ice started shaking and couldn't meet eye contact. Slider had to tell him over and over again that he was proud of him and how much he loved him, no matter what. 

Now, Ice just looked a little stressed, but sort of half fell asleep as Slider began to kiss his neck while running his fingers through his hair. Mav cleaned up the kitchen before coming back over to them and kneeling down, running a hand over Ice's leg to assert his presence before he got started on that reward.

-------------------------------------

After dinner and dessert, The three decided to sit on their porch and just watch the fireflies with the porch light off so the only light was from the bugs. 

"are you sure, you're ok being outside?" Mav rubbed Ice's back as he was in the throws of another sneezing fit. 

Ice ducking into his knees for the last few sneezes, wanting to half stifle without Slider getting in the way, "HEng-niuhh..ing-chii- hngxt'chii." He sighed and sniffed, ignoring Slider's worried look, "I'm ok." 

"Does stifling feel better?" Mav took one of Ice's arms and cuddled it, not letting him use it to stifle.

"Sometimes," Ice scrunched his nose up, holding back a new sneeze, "Sometimes I just don't feel like making noise." 

"that makes sense," Mav kissed his shoulder, "as long as you're not doing it for our benefit." 

"n'hh'o," Ice shooked his head before stifling poorly into his other shoulder, towards Slider, who took his other arm, "egn'schiew!-Schiew- hih..HNgxxt-nuuh.." the desperate sound at the end was so high and breathy that Mav almost laughed, while Slider looked ready to eat Ice alive, "Engxtchiew!-schiew-" he gave up stifling and sneezed openly, mostly on Slider, "itschiew!-tschiew-schiew.. huh.. hu'tschiew!" he sighed as the fit took a bit out of him. 

Slider moved closer and kissed Ice, moving so his nose rubbed Ice's as they kissed.

Ice broke the kiss first and pressed his face in Slider's shoulder, muffling some itchy sneezes into skin, "Ktsch-ktsch-tsch-tsch-tsch-tsch-tschiew!" 

"done?" Mav rubbed Ice's back, feeling the heavy breathing under his palm, "tired?" 

"Yes, i'm done," Ice sat back up, "but no, i'm not tired." 

"good," Mav got up and walked towards the fireflies, trying to catch one. 

Slider wrapped an arm around Ice and pulled him closer, giving him another kiss before moving back to kiss his tired nose, "I would say i'm sorry you're suffering, but-" he sighed and kissed him again, "you're so fucking sexy." 

Ice just chuckled and pulled Slider closer, kissing him deeply. He eventually puled away when he felt mav take his hand, "huh?" 

Mav put a firefly on Ice's palm and knelt down, "I have a feeling Daddy Jackass never let you catch fireflies." 

"Daddy Jackass?" Slider started laughing and looked up at the fireflies above them.

"I don't think he deserves that first title," Ice said a little bitterly, but softened as he looked at the firefly. 

"yeah," Mav moved Ice's face up towards his by his chin, "you make a much better daddy," Mav had a mischievous look in his eyes.

Slider couldn't contain his laughter anymore, "oh god.." 

"Is that suppose to be a come-o-" Ice looked confused before Mav was suddenly kissing him and pulling him up.

"Shut up and come catch fireflies with me before you fuck my brains out." 

"you need brains for that," Slider was still laughing on the bench.

Ice rolled his eyes and looked up, "how?" 

Mav took Ice hand's and cupped them, "just gently trap them. Go above and close your hands around the bug." 

It took a couple of tries, but Ice did catch one, carefully cradling the little lightning bug in his palm. Slider had joined them by then and started putting more lightning bugs in Ice's hands, smiling as Ice's eyes lit up by their lights. 

Eventually the bugs flew out of Ice's hands and he watched them go, a genuinely innocent smile gracing his face. It was rare to see him so innocent. 

It was too much for Mav to handle, so he just jumped ice, smashing their lips together as they fell onto the grass. 

"What?" Slider was lost, having not been paying attention but only heard a thump. He looked down to see Mav tasting every inch of Ice, "ah, now this is more my speed." He joined them in the grass and took ice in his arms, beginning to have sex with him from behind as Mav worked the front. 

In a strange way, it was a really romantic setting. The three of them making love under a full moon, surrounded by lightning bugs. It was such a beautiful and intimated setting, that when they were all finished, they just stayed where they were and watched the fireflies, still in the same positions, just enjoying the intimacy. 

I loved this story so much! They way that Slider and Mav are so caring with Ice and going at his speed while also encouraging him but not pushing him too far makes my heart melt! This was just the story that I needed to read today.

I’m so sorry that your first day of work didn’t go well! I hope it starts to get a whole lot better and I definitely understand crummy work days. We had 10 people call out of work today so essentially running an entire store by myself was not fun in the slightest so seeing this update when I came home put me in such a better mood. Especially resonating so much with Ice in how I was raised and struggling everyday from flashbacks and triggers that take me back to a time where I felt very unsafe. Sorry for the oversharing considering this is just a long way of saying this story was so amazing and was just what I needed! You are the literal best!

Boo to a not great first day! Remember though 1 year in average to settle into a job and feel comfy and settled! So keep your chin up and you’ve totally got this!!!

also requests are great but creativity and inspiration that comes from you should always be given priority! 

I hope your day tomorrow is better! 

p.S. I loved the fireflies and the comfort that Slider and Mav gave Ice 10/10!

20 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

I loved this story so much! They way that Slider and Mav are so caring with Ice and going at his speed while also encouraging him but not pushing him too far makes my heart melt! This was just the story that I needed to read today.

I’m so sorry that your first day of work didn’t go well! I hope it starts to get a whole lot better and I definitely understand crummy work days. We had 10 people call out of work today so essentially running an entire store by myself was not fun in the slightest so seeing this update when I came home put me in such a better mood. Especially resonating so much with Ice in how I was raised and struggling everyday from flashbacks and triggers that take me back to a time where I felt very unsafe. Sorry for the oversharing considering this is just a long way of saying this story was so amazing and was just what I needed! You are the literal best!

Oh no that's awful! I'm sorry you had to go through that! I'm glad I could make you feel a bit better xoxoxo no no, YOU are literally the best XO

18 hours ago, Mygyn said:

Boo to a not great first day! Remember though 1 year in average to settle into a job and feel comfy and settled! So keep your chin up and you’ve totally got this!!!

also requests are great but creativity and inspiration that comes from you should always be given priority! 

I hope your day tomorrow is better! 

p.S. I loved the fireflies and the comfort that Slider and Mav gave Ice 10/10!

Thank you! Today was better, even though my shift was longer. BUUUt I was able to do it from home,  so woohoo. 

A LITTLE NSFW! (nothing to graphic but if that's a huge nono... 

Teasing

Ice was feeling rather bold today; not that he wasn't normally a bold person. It was just, today he was bold in a different way. Usually, he was very uncomfortable and self conscious about his allergies, stifling, and trying to hide it as best as he could. Mav and Slider had been trying to stop that habit and just normalize it, and it was working, just slowly. Today though, he didn't have a care in the world what other people thought of him, and he decided to play with Slider. Mav was babysitting baby Bradley, so it was just the two of them.

"Do you want to do go the farmer's market with me?" Ice spoke offhandedly as he washed his coffee mug, not looking at his boyfriend, but was fully aware Slider was staring at him open mouthed.

"Today?" 

"yes," Ice smiled to himself as he dried the now clean cup.

"sure, yeah," Slider quickly put on his shirt and slipped shoes on, "right now?" He was a little flustered, having assumed Ice would want to stay inside since spring had just begun to bloom.

"Unless you have somewhere else to be-?" 

"Nope," Slider grabbed his keys and came to give ice a big kiss, "I'm ready." 

"great," Ice kissed him quickly before taking his hand and walking with him outside. The second the fresh air hit him, he wrinkled his nose and stopped turning his head a little, bringing his free hand up, pausing for a few seconds, before sighing, "no.." He didn't have to sneeze, he was just teasing Slider, who was drinking it all in.

"lost it?" Slider kissed his temple.

"yeah," Ice got into the passenger seat and actually felt a real need to sneeze, silently bobbing his head into his chest, stifling an aided, fully aware Slider was staring. After six he sighed and scrunched his nose up, "shit..." 

Slider swallowed thickly, getting into the driver's seat, reaching over to squeeze Ice's leg. He was a little extra turned on, caught off guard, as Ice never liked to acknowledge his sneezes, suppressing any sigh and or cough that would follow, so hearing him curse under his breath was hot.

"Do you need the directions?" ICe was looking at Slider as if nothing had just happened, effectively taking Slider out of his own head.

"oh um, no," Slider started the car, pulling out of the driveway. 

Ice rubbed his nose intermittently throughout the drive, driving Slider nuts. All the rubbing was actually making his nose itch more and just as Slider parked the car, Ice ducked into his elbow, the one closed to Slider, "Eh'chiew-eh'schiew-eh'schiew-schiew-schiew-chiew-kiew!" He scrunched his nose up, before rubbing his nose, upwards, on his sleeve. 

Slider watched him, mouth almost open, pupils dilating. 

Ice got out of the car first, trying not to laugh as he heard Slider groan, "come on, before the crowd gets here."

"I'm coming, alright," Slider turned off the car and got out, taking Ice's hand (the very same arm he just had a fit in), and gasped slightly when Ice suddenly kissed him, moving his nose to rub a bit again Slider's, "hm.. babe.." 

"hm?" Ice kissed Slider again before Slider pulled away.

"keep this up, and i'm not going to last," He grabbed Ice's hips, "I don't know if you realize how much you're turning me on, right now." 

"i'm not doing anything?" Ice lied and pulled Slider closer, "I can't kiss you in public now?" 

"that's the damn of it all, you have no idea how hot you are," Slider moaned as he buried his face in Ice's hair.

"I am well aware how hot you think I am," Ice put a hand on his cheek and smiled at him, "we'll make this trip quick, then i'm all yours." 

Slider nodded, taking a deep breath and trying to center himself, "let's get this over with." 

Ice held his hand tight as they went around and got things to make for dinner, and were now sitting under a tree, drinking Horchata. 

Slider had his eyes closed as he enjoyed the rays of sunshine that came through the branches, when he felt Ice squeeze his hand. He opened one eye to see Ice put his wrist to his nose, eyes unfocused. This got his full attention, and he sat up, watching. 

"Hih'kiew!" Ice half stifled, the ending coming out higher than normal with the effort, "hih-Eh'kiew-ngt'kiew-heng'kiew-kiew..hih..Engxt-shuh," the sneeze got away from him and he stopped stifling at all, "Tschiew-tschiew-tschiew-tschiew-tschiew-schiew-schiew-chiew!" he shook his head slightly and sniffed, putting his free hand on his chest, "oh.. bless me." 

Slider's mouth went dry, and he just was on autopilot, pulling Ice closer and kissing him, "Fuck.. Tom." 

Ice was the first to stop the kiss, ducking into Slider's shoulder (the one closest to the tree and out of sight of onlookers, "Etschiew-schiew-tschiew-" there was an odd pause as Ice silently hitched, "KTchiew!" 

Slider felt the spray through his thin t-shirt and felt his pants get uncomfortably tight, "fuck me.." 

"when we get home," Ice nibbled on his neck as Slider moaned.

"babe, I will carry you to the car if we don't go now," he whined as Ice rubbed his nose on his neck, "T'hahh'om..." His voice got breathy as lust took over him, "I will fuck you right here, right now." 

"and get arrested for public indecency?" Tom chuckled and moved back, "ok, let's go home before you burst." 

It was officially the longest drive of his life, which was made worse with Ice having an allergy attack in the car. Sitting in the grass had really set Ice off and every speed bump of movement of the car had Slider sweating. When the finally got home, Slider had jumped out of the car and sprinted to Ice's side, effortlessly picking Ice up along with the groceries, somehow kissing ice senseless as he walked to the door, opened it, and put the groceries away. Ice was very impressed. The second everything was finished, Ice was thrown onto the bed, pants pulled off of his legs in record time and he was being yanked by he legs towards Slider, whose look could make anyone submissive. 

"You did all of this on purpose, didn't you?" Slider leaned closer, beginning to kiss and bite at Ice's skin.

"I might have," Ice stifled a fit of 6 before trying again, "I might have purposefully not taken my medicine last night." 

"oooooh," Slider grinned and kissed him hard as he pulled off his own jeans, "you're going to pay for that." 

"I'm counting on it," Ice grinned against Slider's lips before gasping as he felt Slider begin.

"oh, you're going to be punished," Slider gripped his hips hard enough to leave bruises, "aren't you?" 

Ice gasped a bit in pain and pleasure, "yes.." 

"what was that?" Slider thrusted again.

"Yes!" 

"Good boy."

I’m sorry you had a bad first day. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. ❤️

OMG!! You updated a lot. I was not able to log in for a little while but I did read your updates and now I’m finally able to log in and comment. Thank you for writing these. I love them so much. You have no idea how much I look forward to your Ice fics. You are an amazing author and I honestly just love your writing style. Your fics make a hard day better and I’m so thankful for them and you. Truthfully your fics make me feel a little less alone. Thank you. ❤️❤️

ummmmmm yah……. I’m gonna go hide now….. 🫣

Edited by Zane

Oh my gosh, I love!!! What a tease, Ice. You’re such a great writer and I can’t wait for the next drabble! 

2 hours ago, Zane said:

I’m sorry you had a bad first day. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. ❤️

OMG!! You updated a lot. I was not able to log in for a little while but I did read your updates and now I’m finally able to log in and comment. Thank you for writing these. I love them so much. You have no idea how much I look forward to your Ice fics. You are an amazing author and I honestly just love your writing style. Your fics make a hard day better and I’m so thankful for them and you. Truthfully your fics make me feel a little less alone. Thank you. ❤️❤️

ummmmmm yah……. I’m gonna go hide now….. 🫣

Don't hide! XOXO thank you so much for commenting! I try to write something every day, even if its not this particular topic, but so far it's my most demanded so.. lots of updates lol. I'm sorry you had trouble with your account! I'm glad you got itfigured out :) THank you so much for the love and the support, it means the world to me!

1 hour ago, Loverofreading said:

Oh my gosh, I love!!! What a tease, Ice. You’re such a great writer and I can’t wait for the next drabble! 

Thank you so much! What a high compliment! XOXO 

Bets

Mav and Slider were up drinking late at night while Ice was fast asleep in bed, just talking about whatever, when the topic of Ice came up.

"He's doing so well," Slider leaned back in his chair and took a swig of beer, "I think he's finally comfortable being vulnerable around us."

"yeah," Mav nodded slowly, staring up at the night sky, smiling as a plane flew by overhead, "There's still a lot I don't know about you both, though." 

"you'll figure it out," Slider closed his eyes, just listening to the background noise and Mav, "eventually everything will get talked about at the right time." 

"Speaking of right timing," Mav moved so his legs were over the arm of his chair, giving his full attention to Slider, "think it's the right time to do a little experiment with Ice?"

Slider was already wary, opening his eyes and glancing sideways at Mav, "we're not experimenting on our boyfriend." 

"not like that," Mav rolled his eyes, "a wager. Just something to test how comfortable he is with us?"

"like..?" 

"Well, we finally got Ice to be ok sneezing in front of me, and telling us when he's not feeling well, and all that," he leaned forward, hugging his legs and staring slightly tipsily at Slider, "I'm betting you can't make Ice sneeze, without him getting uncomfortable or figuring it out."

"that's easy," Slider grinned, "Been doing it since we met." 

"what?" Mav looked genuinely shocked.

"i'm drunk, this is why i'm telling you," he convinced himself before looking back at Mav, "he's the coolest guy we know, right? Super hardass, amazing pilot- the best," he gestured between the two of them, "I just like to see the softer side of him, and that was the easiest way to see it."

Mav burst out laughing, "you were in love with him the second you met!" 

"I admit it," Slider held his hands up in defeat, "but to be fair, i'm almost certain everyone he's met has fallen at least a little in love with him."

"That's fair," Mav calmed down and put out his hand, "Then bet on it?" 

"for what?" 

Mav thought for a second before sighing, "how about who gives who blowjobs all week?" 

"i'll take that action," Slider put out his hand, but moved it away when Mav tried to shake it, "i'm betting I can do it 5 different ways, with you as witness." 

"5?" Mav laughed, "make it 6 and you got a deal." 

They shook on it before finishing their drinks and going to bed with their unsuspecting victim. 

------------

In the morning, Ice was the first to wake up, already making breakfast and coffee for his sleepy boyfriends. When Mav woke up, he shook Slider awake, ignoring the tired attempts to push him away, "do you remember what we bet last night?" 

"yeah," Slider turned on his other side, "that why you're waking me up?" 

"no, but yes," Mav took a deep breathe, "mostly because Ice is making breakfast and I smell bacon." 

"bacon?" Slider turned onto his back and sniffed the air, "ok, i'm up." 

"wonderful," Mav grinned as he jumped out of bed, throwing on a pair of pants before going into the kitchen, "Gooood morning, best pilot in the world." 

Ice just raised a brow, "what did you do?" 

"contrary to popular belief," Mav half glared at ice, "I am capable of complimenting you without being in trouble." 

"You would find a way to get into trouble while fast asleep," Ice put some food on his plate, looking suspicious. 

"The only trouble we got into, was drinking, at home, safely," Slider came into the room in only underwear and pulled Ice into his arms, kissing his forehead, nose, then lips. As he pulled back, he let his nose gently graze the underside of Ice's.

Ice scrunched his nose up, hitching silently before sneezing into his shoulder, "eh-ehnxt'niuh... hngxt'chiew-chiew-chiew!" He tried to stifle but it was too early for that, "sorry. I'm so sensitive this morning," he rubbed his nose on his shoulder before going back to making the food.

Once Ice's back was turned, Slider held up his finger, indicating the first in their bet, "bless you, baby." 

Mav held his hands up, admitting it was smooth, but even he knew about that one.

---

As soon as breakfast was over, Slider helped Ice clean up the kitchen. When one dish he had just washed was covered in bubbles, he gave a sideways glance at Mav, making sure he was watching, before winking and blowing the bubbles off the plate, aiming so that he was also blowing directly towards Ice's nose, which was mere inches from his face.

Ice ducked into his chest with a silently tripple, before sighing, and noticing the bubbles around him, making him chuckle, "cute." 

"simple pleasures... bubbles." he paused, giving Mav a look and holding up two fingers as he popped a bubble overheard, letting the other pleasure come to Mav's mind. 

Ice took a handful of bubbles from the sink and blew them back at Slider, smiling as the taller man grinned and tried to pop them all before they popped by themselves. 

Mav took out a little notebook he had and put another talley next to the previous one, and writing down: blowing... 'bubbles'. 

Slider was pretty pleased with himself, grinning as he continued to help with the dishes, and sneaking kisses to Ice in between. 

When they were done, Ice asked Slider to go mow the lawn and Mav walked off with Slider to go get the lawn mower.

Once they were outside and alone, Mav whispered, "It doesn't count if you just go hug him after this." 

"Why not?" Slider grabbed the lawn mower and wheeled it out, "I am deliberately making him sneeze." 

"Because," Mav tried to think of an answer, "because it's easy." 

"You didn't say it had to be some elaborate attempt," Slider leaned against the wall as he looked Mav up and down, "are you scared to loose?" 

"as much as I love going down on you, I don't like to lose." 

"That I am very aware of," Slider came over and kissed Maverick, "which makes winning this all the sweeter." 

Mav huffed and went to go inside as Slider mowed the lawn. When Slider was done, he watched as the bigger man took off his shirt, throwing it at Mav before going to Ice and kissing him so deeply, that Mav wondered if Ice would even react to the grass. 

He was proven wrong when Ice pulled away, quickly pinching his nose shut, stifling 8 before clearing his throat, "go shower before i'm a mess." 

Slider pouted and kissed him again, "But I love when you're a mess." 

"not today," Ice gently kicked Slider towards the shower, "gooo." He watched as Slider disappeared before rubbed his face, "i'm already itchy." 

"want some meds?" Mav, oh so helpfully, went to the cabinet and took some alegra for Ice. In his mind, this would magically make it impossible for Slider to induce Ice further, thus winning the bet. 

"That would be great," Ice jumped a bit when Mav was suddenly next to him with the pill, "um.. thanks." While he was grateful, he was still really suspicious, "you're acting weird." 

"I always act weird to you." 

"no, you're always reckless and energetic, but not.. expecting?" Ice took the pill before looking hard to Ice, "you're waiting for something.." 

"I'm waiting for you to swallow that pill before you get sick," He handed him the coffee Ice was previously drinking.

"uh uh.." Ice took the pill and decided to forget about it for now. If Mav didn't want to tell him, he wasn't going to stress about it all day. 

----

Mav joined Slider in the bathroom, staring at the man, "this is too easy." 

"I told you it was," Slider opened the sliding door, looking back at Mav, "you want me to be more direct?" 

"Yes," Mav watched Slider shrug and nod before leaving. 

Slider finished showering and came out, this time fully clothed, going straight to Ice and placing his hands on his cheeks, "still allergic to me?" 

Ice blushed and chuckled, "no," he put a hand over Slider's, looking him in the eyes, "thank you for showering." 

"I'd do anything for you," Slider stepped closer, thumb gently pressing down on his sinuses, "you don't seem puffy, so I clearly haven't tried to kill you with my little stunt earlier." 

"I'm not that allergic-" Ice stopped talking as Slider ran his thumb up the side of his nose, the side which was clearly visible to Maverick. HIs eyes fluttered a bit as the tickle formed.

"You're still irritated," Slider stepped closer, holding Ice close, "something's really bothering you today." 

"wh'hih.. when i'hih-" Ice turned into Slider's hand and stifled into his palm, "Etk-uh..inkt-uh..hiih-" slider ran his thumb up Ice's bridge, coaxing out the last of the fit, "Eht'chiew!-schiew-chiew-chiew-chiew-schiew!" he sighed blinking away tears.

"better?" Slider kissed his forehead, while Mav flopped onto the couch, already dreading defeat.

"Much," Ice sniffed and scrunched his nose up, "I hate spring." 

"I know," Slider rubbed Ice's nose with his thumb, getting rid of the irritated itch making Ice's nose twitch, "come cuddle on the couch with me and Mav until you feel better?" 

"sure," Ice pulled Slider in so he could hug him, wanting to disappear in his chest, not able to see Slider wave at Maverick with only 4 fingers. 

-------------------------

Slider decided to give Ice a break, not touching his nose while they watched a movie, all cuddled together. Ice had fallen asleep midway through the movie, seemingly peaceful all curled up on Slider's lap/chest. When the movie was over, Mav got up, wanting to do something outside.

"I don't want to wake him, but-" Mav moved a bit antsy.

Slider pointed to the pillow, "then we don't," He took the pillow Mav handed him and pulled out a feather from the seams.

Mav didn't even realize they were feather pillows, and looked confused, "since when-?" 

Slider put a finger to his lips, shushing Mav, before slowly running the feather under Ice's nose. 

Instantly, Ice's nose started twitching and he sleepily rubbed his nose, not awake yet. Slider repeated the action twice more, before Ice sleepily sneezed against Slider's chest, forcing him to wake up.

"tsch-tsch-tsch-tch-tsch-" Ice opened his eyes blearily before sneezing into his wrist, "Etsch-etch-etsch-etsch-tschiew-schiew-schiew!" he sighed and fell back against Slider, burying his face in his chest, "i'm so tired of sneezing." 

Slider pouted, having hid the evidence and ran his fingers through his hair, "i'm sorry baby." 

"not your fault," Ice closed his eyes, "I should have taken medicine last night." 

Mav actually looked a little ashamed, knowing it was entirely their fault he had 5 sneezing fits already and it wasn't even noon. He mouthed -pause for now?- to Slider, who just shook his head, holding up 1 finger.

"Mav, why don't you open the curtain, maybe a little sunlight will wake us up?" He winked at Mav, watching as the sudden burst of sunlight caught Ice's eyes.

"oh- fu'huh-ck'schiew!" Ice sneezed openly across Slider's chest before sneezing in cupped hands, "TSchiew-tschiew-tschiew-tschiew-tschiew-schiew-schiew-schiew-schiew-schiew-chiew-chiew-chew!" he gasped for air and coughed a bit, not having taken enough air before the fit, "shit that's bright." 

"It is the sun, my love," Slider kissed his forehead, "how about I make you some tea, and we can do whatever you want to do today?" 

Ice sighed and pulled the blanket Mav had put on Ice when he fell asleep, over his face, "tea would be great. But I also don't want you to move." 

"I've got it," Mav sighed, knowing he was defeated.

"You don't have to-" 

"no! no," Mav realized Ice assumed his sigh of defeat was about the prospect of making tea, "I got it, really." 

Ice sat up, "seriously, what is going on? it's driving me insane?' 

"what is?" Slider rubbed his side, not sure what the tension is about.

"Pete," Ice noticed Mav stiffen at the use of his real name and tried again, "Mav, please tell me what's wrong." 

Slider just started laughing, "nothing's wrong Tom, he's just mad he lost a bet." 

"What bet?" Ice looked only at Maverick who was staring at Slider.

"This doesn't go against the terms of our agreement. The bet is over." 

"What bet?!" Ice turned to Slider.

"Mav bet me I couldn't induce your cute little nose 6 different ways without you noticing," Slider smiled as Ice sighed and put his face in his hands.

"That's why i'm so.. so," he gestured to his face.

"yes," Slider held him close and laughed when Ice slapped his hip, "i'm sorry! You're just so cute." 

"Now I don't feel bad about sneezing on you," Ice buried his face in Slider's chest again, "I hate you both so much." 

"aww, baby-"

"what did you get out of this anyway?" Ice looked up at Slider, chin on his chest.

"He has to give me blowjobs all week." 

Ice raised a brow, "but he does that anyway?" 

Slider shrugged, "I just wanted an excuse to play with you." 

Ice sighed and kissed Slider's chest, "next time, just ask. I was going crazy thinking you left a window open last night."

"I don't think i've ever been more in love with you," Slider ran a finger down Ice's nose, watching Ice hold back the tickle before stifling against his stomach.

"ugh," Ice sniffed and looked at him bleary eyes, "and what do I get out of this?" 

"Whatever you want." 

"Maverick to not get in trouble for a month." 

"a week!" Maverick chimed in.

"I'll take what I can get," Ice sat up, looking exhausted, "I'm taking a nap, and you two better not do anything to me this time." 

Slider pouted and pulled at his pant loops, "you feel that bad?" 

"no," Ice rubbed his eyes, "just really tired for some reason."

Mav went over to the cabinet and looked at the box he got the pills from earlier, and realized that he gave him the night time allergy medicine instead, "that might be my fault.." 

"I'm not surprised," Ice shrugged and walked towards the bedroom, "I love you both, but i'm sleeping alone tonight." 

"what?!" They both said in unison.

"Maybe you'll learn not to bet me without my knowledge," he smiled a bit, "have fun on the couch," and with that he closed the door.

Mav frowned and sat down on the couch, "whelp.." 

"yeah," Slider nodded slowly, "you're sleeping on the floor." 

"What?!" 

"This was your idea. I was too drunk to think straight." 

"You still agreed to it!" 

"you're sleeping on the floor." 

"no i'm not." 

"wanna bet?" 

"That's what got us into the mess!" 

Slider threw a pillow at Mav, effectively silencing the smaller man. 

"fine, i'll take the floor."

These last two stories were incredible! I love the idea of Marc and Slider having that bet with Ice and Ice being a good sport about it even when he found out (for the most part). It was nice to see and you’ve written it so well! I don’t know if I’ve ever said how much I love how you write Ice’s sneezes but it is one of my favorites ever! 

i'm sorry drabbles have been few and far between lately. It was Mini Lobster season and my family takes that VERY seriously. Ive been so busy, I haven't had an hour to myself. SOOO, hopefully i'll be back to writing daily. Thank you for your patience and support XOXO

On 7/27/2022 at 1:15 AM, Mygyn said:

I love the playfulness in this last update!!! Slider and Mav were def up to some no good! 

aren't they always lol XO

On 7/28/2022 at 6:13 PM, Wolfwings22 said:

These last two stories were incredible! I love the idea of Marc and Slider having that bet with Ice and Ice being a good sport about it even when he found out (for the most part). It was nice to see and you’ve written it so well! I don’t know if I’ve ever said how much I love how you write Ice’s sneezes but it is one of my favorites ever! 

Thank you so much! XOXOXO

Request from (AO3- LeonDesdichard) "More Drabbles please!!! Maybe some with sick hangman and rooster too? I’m in love with these drabbles"

I shall do my best, but be warned, not my forte. 

Contagion

Hangman woke up knowing immediately that he was waay too sick to go to work. He whined and buried his face in the pillow before resetting his alarm to give him 15 more minutes. He felt cold and hot at the same time and all he wanted to do was call Rooster and make him bring his soup and massage his shoulders- oooh that would feel amazing. Instead, he rolled onto his back and fell back asleep, jumping when his 15 minutes were up. He immediately turned it off and thought over what he had to do today. It was his day off, but he had told Rooster that he would help make something to bring his his Uncle Maverick and Uncle Iceman's house for dinner, because of course Bradley fucking Bradshaw new THE Iceman. Hangman had been so excited and terrified to finally meet him that he had planned everything from what he wanted to wear to what questions he found appropriate for the Admiral.

If he were meeting anyone else, and he meant anyone else, including his own mother, he would just tell them he was too sick and wrap himself in a burrito of blankets, feeling sorry for himself, and sleeping until this miserable plague left his body. Instead, he threw his legs over the bed and got up, forcedly getting ready and trying not to leak snot everywhere. He drowned himself in tea before driving over to Bradley's place to work on that dish. 

When he got there, he tried to look as ok as he could, standing too straight and hoping his sunglasses hid how glazed his eyes were.

Rooster opened the door, and looked apologetic, "hey, I'm so sorry-" Rooster looked Hangman up and down and frowned, "you look awful." 

"Charmed, really," Hangman coughed openly and leaned against the door, "I feel great. Right as rain." 

"Firstly, cover your mouth," Rooster pulled him into the apartment and laid him on the couch, "Secondly, you got the cold that's been going around." 

"You mean the plague," he groaned into the pillow, finally realizing how ridiculous it was that he was trying to go see Iceman of all people. He couldn't give his idol the plague! "oh god, I can't see your family like this..." 

"I was just about to tell you before you coughed in my face," Rooster sat down on the couch and rubbed his back as Hangman coughed pathetically, "Mav just called me. Ice had a bad fever and they took him to the ER." 

Hangman shot up, "Is he ok?!" 

"Yes," Rooster put a blanket around Hangman's shoulders, "His immune system is shot because of the chemo and he picked up the flu. He's going to be ok, but they have him on bedrest and isn't taking any visitors, not even me." 

"he's going to be ok?" Hangman shivered in the blanket and subconsciously leaned into Rooster.

"They think so," Rooster's eyes got a bit anxious, "He's just in remission. This is going to wipe him out. Mav promised to send me updates every few hours, so I guess we just have to wait and find out." 

"are you ok?" Hangman looked at his boyfriend up and down, "your doing that anxious thing with your hands again." 

Rooster looked down at his hands and balled them into fist, stopping him from wringing them out, "I'm anxious. Mav said he was ok, but I could hear him in the background coughing again... and I just-" Rooster's hands shook and he looked on the verge of a panic attack.

"woah, hey," Hangman pulled Rooster closer, "This is the Iceman we're talking about. The flu isn't going to take him from you. He's going to kick it's ass and it'll think twice about coming back." 

Rooster held onto Hangman, listening to his assurances and tried not to cry, "I know he's probably going to be ok, but it just brought back all that fear." 

"They said the cancer's gone," Hangman rubbed Rooster's back, "He will heal and it'll be like he never got sick." 

Rooster sat up and rubbed his face, "he's going to be fine," he nodded and stood up, "you need medicine.. and tea." 

"babe-" Hangman wanted to continue reassuring him, but both of those things sounded amazing, "can you put honey in it?" 

"I know what to do," Rooster shot back, rolling his eyes.

Hangman leaned back into the couch, letting how he felt show through, no longer feeling the need to be ok. He was now way too hot and threw the blanket off, then suddenly regretting it as he was suddenly cold again. Whining, he lazily reached for the blanket, but couldn't get it, "I lost my blanket." 

"you kick it off," Rooster came back and tucked him back in, "you have a fever. You're going to be hot and cold. Don't throw it away." 

"but it's so hot!" 

"and then you take it off and it's too cold," Rooster put a hand on his forehead and sighed, "you're not too warm." 

"Excuse me?" Hangman furrowed his brows, "I am clearly at d-" he stopped himself, slightly wide eyed, "uhm...i mean.." 

Rooster knew what he was going to say and why he stopped himself, "no one's dying." 

"sorry, I-" Hangman burried his face in the blanket, "Heagh'cho!"

"you're just being your overdramatic self, i know," Rooster patted his head and started to walk back towards the kitchen, "bless you, by the way." 

"ow," Rooster pouted again and sunk into the couch, "that hurt my throat." 

"then stop talking," Rooster came back with the tea, "it'll only make it worse." 

"you're so me'huhh-" he sneezed openly towards his chest, "heagh!-ugh." 

"gross!" Rooster hit him with a pillow, "you're going to get me sick, aren't you?" 

"no?" Hangman batted the pillow away and held the tea close to his chest.

"You couldn't even convince yourself," he shook his head and sat down, "I guess that means you're staying here until you feel better?" 

Hangman moved to put his cold toes underneath Rooster's thigh, whining when Rooster flinched, "you make a good nurse." 

"and I shouldn't expect reciprocity?" 

"excuse you! I am an excellent caretaking," Hangman tried to glare at him but he just looked so pathetic, Rooster laughed. 

"you thought if you drank the entire bottle of Nyquil you'd get over the cold in an hour," Rooster grabbed another blanket and wrapped Hangman's cold feet in it, "which of course, like I warned you, made you throw up." 

"That's what they do in movies," Hangman shrugged.

"In movies, a man could drink toxic waste and become a superhero," Rooster sighed and rubbed his face, "how have you survived this long?" 

"Because i'm hot," Hangman kicked Rooster a little, "Hot gets you places and pretty nurses." 

Rooster side-eyed him with a soft grin, "you think i'm pretty." 

"Prettiest nurse in the Navy," the big grin that went across his face made Rooster blush and end up getting attack with kisses, "aren't you afraid to get sick?" 

"shut up," Rooster kissed him hard.

---------------------------------------------------

"baaaaaaabbeee," Hangman whined from the bedroom, "can you bring me tea?" 

"I just got back from the kitchen," Rooster sighed and came to the door way, "what is everything you want, before I take another 10 trips." 

Hangman pouted, but thought, "tea, cough drops-" 

"You don't have a cough," Rooster looked slightly irritated.

"my throat hurts." 

Rooster sighed, "fine, and?" 

"Ice cream?" 

"no," Rooster rolled his eyes, "then you'll complain about being cold again. No ice cream until you don't feel feverish." 

"you said I didn't have a fever anymore, though." 

"You don't have a fever, but you keep throwing blankets then complaining like you do have one. So, until whatever this-" he gestured to all of him, "is over, no ice cream." 

"fiiiiiine," he grabbed the covers and covered himself dramatically. 

Rooster went to the kitchen and got 2/3 items needed before coming back. As he was setting things down, Hangman said his name, "I swear to god-" 

"it's Mav," Hangman held out Rooster's phone, looking serious, "I didn't read it." 

Rooster quickly took the phone and looked at the text, reading it outloud, "update. Ice's fever broke, and he's feeling better. Still light headed and weak, but doing much better." 

"That's good new!" 

"Yeah," Rooster visible relaxed and crawled back into bed, "I feel like a giant weight just came off my shoulders." 

"You look it," Hangman pulled him close and kissed his forehead, "he's ok, you can relax now." 

"I know." 

"Now you can give me your full, undivided attention." 

"Shut up," Rooster gently slapped Hangman's chest before quickly ducking into his elbow, "Hetsch-Eschoo!" 

"that was fast." 

"I just sneezed," Rooster sat back up and handed Hangman his tea, "it's nothing." 

"nope, you're sick," Hangman took the tea and sipped it, suddenly looking healthier than he had in days, "Get comfy, i'll bring you some medicine." 

"Thought you were too sick to move?" 

"That was before I realized you were sick," Hangman put a hand on Rooster's forehead, "you do feel a little warm. Why didn't you say something?" 

Rooster just shrugged, "didn't notice until now." 

"wanna tell me what doesn't feel good?" 

"no," Rooster rubbed his face, "I'm fine. I'll take some meds and be ready to go." 

"go? back to bed?" Hangman stood up and pushed Rooster down into the pillows, "The only place you're going is from this bed to the bathroom and back. Maaaaybe the couch if you're good." 

"i'm not that sick-" 

"you would say that," hangman rolled his eyes, "i'm almost certain you feel like crap." 

"do you feel like crap?" 

"no," Hangman tucked him in, "I just wanted your attention," he kissed Rooster's lips, "sorry I got you sick." 

"it was inevitable," he sniffed and pushed Hangman away as he ducked back into his elbow, "Hetsch-etschoo!" 

"two sneezes in 5 minutes," he made a face, "or 4. I still can't tell if thats just one long sneeze or two- but whatever. You're definitely sick." 

"Fine," Rooster laid down fully, "I'll take a nap, ok?" 

"after some medicine," Hangman looked a little ashamed, "Mostly because I have no idea how much to take and I don't want to overdose you or something." 

"i'm in charge of the medicine from now on," Rooster sighed and coughed a little, "it's on the counter. Just bring it here and i'll divvy it out." 

"When did you get a cough?!" Hangman touched Rooster's throat, having no idea what he was looking for.

"It's just a tickle-" he turned his head to cough away from him, "started this morning.. "

"how did I not notice?!" 

"well, you did kick me out of the room a lot to get you things-" Rooster shook his head before bringing his elbow back up, "Hetsch-Eaghschoo." 

"wow," Hangman frowned, "that sounded like it hurt." 

Rooster shook his head but didn't say anything.

Hangman nodded, looking unbelieving, "i'll be back with tea... when I figure out how to do that." 

"oh my god," Rooster got up out of bed, slapping Hangman's hands away, "you'll burn the house down without me. Just go lay back down or something." 

"no no no," Hangman wrapped an arm around Rooster's waist, "compromise, you sit on the counter and tell me what to do." 

Rooster wanted to argue but just started coughing again, "fine." 

"good," Hangman kissed his forehead, "i've got this." 

Rooster looked up, "Dad, help." 

"Now who's being dramatic?" 

I love how you still got to mention Mav and ice in this one. Also love the way you wrote Jake and Bradley’s characters! 10/10 

hope you had a good time with your family!

On 7/30/2022 at 12:50 AM, Mygyn said:

I love how you still got to mention Mav and ice in this one. Also love the way you wrote Jake and Bradley’s characters! 10/10 

hope you had a good time with your family!

I'm not a hangman/rooster shipper but i wanted to make sure i did that request anyway lol I had to add my favs! Im glad you still liked it ! XOXOXO I did have fun, thank you!

It's ok

Slider and Ice were sitting down, going over some paperwork they needed to do after a mission went awry, and had to give their side of the story. Thankfully, their plane wasn't the one warranting this mess, but their recollection of events could save the other guys hides. 

"we were still on their left-" Ice corrected Slider as he watched him write before ducking into his shirt, stifling a fit of 8 before it got away from him, "gnt-schiew!-tschiew-tschiew-" he pinched his nose through the fabric, aware that Slider was now rubbing his back, "engt-engt-engt-engt-schuh." 

"God bless you!" Hollywood was turned around in his chair, clutching his chest in shock, "don't die over there." 

"Shut up, Hollywood," Slider glared at him before throwing an extra pen at his head, feeling a bit better when it hit him.

"hey!" he threw the pen back, only for Slider to catch it, "seriously though, you ok, Ice?" 

Ice was instantly embarrassed, blushing profusely, "fine." 

"that was like 20 sneezes," Hollywood hit wolfman to get his attention, "you coming down with something?" 

"i'm fine," Ice was internally shrinking, trying very hard not to freak out. 

Slider wrapped an arm around him, instantly getting all protective, "leave him alone and finish your paperwork before we all get in trouble." 

Hollywood sighed and turned back, looking like he'd completely forgotten what had transpired only hours ago.

Ice excused himself and went to the bathroom, blowing his nose and trying to slow down his heart rate. He was just starting to feel better when Slider came into the bathroom and locked the door behind them, quickly gathering Ice up in his arms. 

"are you ok?" Slider kissed the top of his head and rubbed his back as he felt Ice shaking, "they were just teasing. No one's upset with you. You haven't bothered anyone." 

"I know," Ice clung to Slider's shirt like it was the only thing holding him up, "just.. don't feel good." 

"you sick?" Slider put a hand on the back of Ice's neck, feeling a slight fever, "aw, doll." 

"I felt fine until a few minutes ago.." 

"the first sneezes always do it to ya," Slider rubbed his back instantly wanting to slap Hollywood, "Once we finish this up, we can run a nice hot back and Mav can get soup from the Indian Place you like. We can just cuddle and sleep all weekend until you feel better, ok?" 

"you'll get bored-"

'I'm never bored with you," Slider pulled away just enough so he could lift Ice's chin and look him in the eye, "hey, no time with you is wasted, ok? You have a fever and i'm worried about you." 

"it's not that bad." 

"you always get bad fevers, doll," Slider kissed his forehead, "you're going to be miserable and shivering. I'm not going anywhere." 

"Do we have to tell Pete?" Ice wrapped his arms around himself, already feeling cold, "he's been so stressed lately, I don't want him to worry about me." 

"So you can worry about all the stupid stunts he pulls, but he's not allowed to worry about you when you have a fever?" Slider raised a brow, "this is tame compared to the shit he puts us through daily." 

"we can handle it-" 

"and he can handle making you tea and picking up soup and medicine." 

"he shouldn't have to, I can get it-" 

"what did we talk about last time you felt sick?" 

Ice bit his lower lip, "just because i'm sick and able to stand, doesn't mean I can't rest?" 

"Yes," Slider put both hands on his face, "you, my gorgeous man, are going to take it easy and let his boyfriends take care of you, right?" 

"I clearly don't have a choice," Ice scrunched his nose up, "do we have to tell Hollywood and Wolf?" 

"no," Slider put the back of his hand to Ice's forehead, "they can mind their own business, unless you want them to know. I'm sure they would jump over the desks to see if you're ok, though. Hollywood might be tactless, but he looked genuinely concerned when you had that fit." 

"I can't help it," Ice sighed, "I hate my sneezes." 

"I know," Slider tilted Ice's head up to kiss his lips, "and i'm sorry you were brought up thinking that you weren't worth taking care of. But I promised you from the moment we met that I would take care of you and love you until the day I die." 

"I don't remember getting married?" 

"hush," Slider kissed him again, "I am going to take care of you and kiss you regardless of if you finally realize you're worth so much more than that. If I could capture a star for you, I would. Hell, I'm pretty sure Mav's been trying to and that's why he keeps crashing." 

"God, I hope not," Ice scrunched his nose up, "I'd kiss you for being so sweet.. but I have to sneeze again." 

"you're so fucking cute," Slider kissed his lips anyway, ignoring the hitching of Ice's breath, continuing to kiss along Ice's neck as stifled as best he could without help.

"Engt--engt--engt--engt--engt'schiew!" he turned his head into his own shoulder, trying not to deafen Slider with his (soft) sneezes, "Tschiew-Tschiew-tschiew-tschiew-tschiew-tschiew-schiew-schiew-schiew-schiew!- oh sorry." 

"For what?" Slider kissed his cheek and took a tissue from the box, gently wiping Ice's twitching nose, "how about I make you a cup of tea, then we can finish the paperwork?" 

"Tea sounds great," he swallowed and winced, "my throat kind of hurts." 

"kind of?" Slider gently touched his throat, looking for swollen glands.

"uhm," ICe looked up at the ceiling, trying to get the courage to be truthful about how he felt, "feels like sandpaper.." 

"I can work with sandpaper," Slider kissed him again in reward, "I think I have cough drops in my locker, so that should help a bit for now." 

"That's far, you don't have to walk all the way there." 

"it's not far," Slider heard someone tried the door and was ready to yell at them to fuck off, but they just walked away without thinking twice about it, "go back to the room and start working on it. Maybe it'll take your mind off your flu." 

"I don't have the flu-"

"Colds don't usually come with a fever, Ice." 

"I always get a fever, it's not that serious," Ice shrugged and moved towards the door, only to be intercepted by Slider.

"last time you fainted and Mav drove you to the hospital," He watched as Ice's cheeks turned a deeper red, "you get really sick every time. I just want to make sure you aren't hurting yourself." 

"i'll take it easy, I promise." 

"ok," Slider unlocked the door, "two minutes and i'll be right back with you." 

Ice nodded and headed down back to the room with Hollywood and Wolfman. 

-----------------------

When Slider got back he found Ice sitting in the chair he was previously in, but he was wearing another jacket and Hollywood was suddenly not. Slider gave Hollywood a questioning look.

"He was shivering so bad I could hear his teeth," Hollywood looked back over at Ice, frowning, "he's real pale." 

Wolfman came out of the door with a blanket and wrapped it around Ice's shoulders, touching the back of Ice's neck frowning, "you're burning up, Tom." 

"sorry," Tom took the blanket and held it close so he was fully wrapped in it, "thank you." 

"anytime," Wolf rubbed Ice's arms, trying to warm him up, while also giving affection before going back to Hollywood, "I made some soup last night. If it's alright, we could bring some over to your place?" 

"Mav's already on it," Slider quickly made his way over to Ice, handing him the tea and pulling him close, noticing Ice had his glasses on.

Wolfman sat on the table and kept looking at them, "there's nothing to be embarrassed about, Ice. Just worried about you is all." 

"I appreciate it," Ice cleared his throat, "just new to me." 

"What's new?" Hollywood turned back around towards them, "getting sick?" 

"no you idiot," Slider rolled his eyes, "the attention." 

"oh," Hollywood rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry. grew up in a big family. Guess I'm used to everyone being in everyone's business all the time."

"it's ok," Ice took the tea and sipped it, "I know it comes from a good place." 

"you're just overwhelmed," Wolfman got up and closed the door, "it's just us. We've seen us all at our best and worst. A fever is nothing compared to what we've been through together." 

Ice leaned into Slider, needing the comfort, "Thank you." 

"no worries," Wolfman smiled at him and went back to helping Hollywood with the report.

Slider squeezed Ice's side, "try to sleep, i've got this." He kissed his forehead as he already felt his boyfriend drift off against him. 

Wolfman put the blinds down, not wanting the sunlight to wake him up, giving Slider a wink before silence overtook the room. 

-----------------------------

By the time Slider and Ice got home, Mav was already pacing a hole in the floor, having tried to call Slider and Ice for hours. When Slider came through the door, with a fast asleep Ice in his arms, he instantly knew why he couldn't get a hold of them.

"That bad?" Mav whispered, turning off the lights in hopes of keeping Ice asleep.

"nah," Slider laid Ice on the couch and tucked blankets around him, "Wolf slipped me some Nyquil to put into Ice's tea. He's been out for hours." 

"wait," Mav raised both brows, "does Ice know Wolfman knows he's sick?" 

"And hollywood," Slider nodded, "He even took Hollywood's jacket and Wolfman got him a blanket." 

"holy shit." 

"yeah. Wolf checked him for fever too." 

Mav looked over the couch at Ice, "you sure this is our Ice?" 

"Yes," Slider turned on their fireplace, "I'm so proud of him." 

"me too," He took residence in the chair opposite of the couch, staring at Ice, "But i'm suspicious." 

"of what?" 

"Last time he got sick, he didn't tell us for 3 days and then promptly passed out. There's no way he just let Wolf take his temperature." 

"I was suspicious too, but Ice just.. sat there. I don't know," Slider threw up his hands, "maybe he's really sick already. Fever overriding his flight or fight response." 

"I hope not," Mav touched Ice's forehead, "he's not that warm." 

"I'm not that sick," Ice opened his eyes, looking at both of them, "it's fine. They were just being nice." 

"Shit, sorry," Mav took his hand away, "Thought you were in a nyquil coma." 

"I could taste the nyquil, by the way," he sniffed and scrunched his nose up, "I was cold and didn't want to give up the possibility of getting warm. Besides, my teeth were chattering so loud it drowned out the clock."

"They weren't bothered by it-"

"I know, but I was," Ice shivered and pulled his legs up closer to his chest, "I could barely hold the pen to write. It was the best way to do anything efficiently; just letting them fuss." 

"I would hardly call giving you a jacket fussing," Mav smiled slightly, hoping to lighten Ice's clearly sour mood.

"It is to me," Ice closed his eyes, "I just want to sleep this off, like you promised." 

"I did promise that," Slider came by and added another blanket, "do you want to sleep here or do you want a hot shower and bed?" 

"shower..." Ice sighed, "but I really don't want to move." 

Mav mouthed to Slider -Is ice.. whining?- shock written on his face.

Slider shrugged, -this might be as close as we get-

"you two are uncharacteristically quiet," Ice buried his face in the couch pillow, "I really don't want to make a decision." 

"would a bath be a compromise? Slider could carry you and you wouldn't have to move while also getting warm." 

"I'm good with that," Slider sat down by Ice's feet and rubbed his legs, "that sound ok?" 

Ice just nodded, coughing lightly.

"You really don't feel good, huh?" 

"you might have been right," Ice opened his eyes to look at Slider, wincing as the room felt too bright, "about the flu." 

"I figured," He rubbed Ice's back as Ice coughed again, "probably caught it from Merlin." 

"wait, how did I not get sick?" Mav looked lost, "I spend more time with him than you two." 

"you probably brought it home with you," Slider frowned, mouth in the thin line, "go run the bath." 

"please," Ice chastised.

"pleeease," Slider added, "with a cherry on top." 

"Behave." 

"I don't think we have cherries, but i'm sure you can make it up to me later," Mav kissed Ice's head before going towards the bathroom.

Slider took a second before realizing, "wait, didn't our neighbor give us cherries two days ago?" 

"I think he meant that metaphorically." 

"still," Slider bent down to kiss Ice's shoulder, "we should eat those before they go bad." 

"mhm, not hungry," Ice rubbed his nose before groaning, "the sneeze is stuck." 

"the steam will help," Slider got up and went to check the cabinets for medicine, "you're seriously ok with Wolf and Wood knowing you're sick?" 

"I couldn't exactly hide it," Ice sniffed a bit pathetically, "despite my efforts." 

"So you're not ok with it?" 

"no," he agreed, "I would much prefer they never see me like this. I don't even really want you two to see me like this, but here we are. Going against my instincts, and comfort zone."

"I thought we were your comfort zone?" Mav was standing in the doorway to the bathroom, looking a little offended, "i distinctly remember you saying we were a safe zone." 

"you are," Ice slowly sat up, instantly regretting it when he felt dizzy, "but I still get frustrated with my body. I know I'm safe with you, but I can't just wipe away the fear gnawing at my stomach."

"you still hear your father in your head?" Mav's offence turned to sympathy.

"Yeah," he coughed a bit harsher, "god, I keep thinking he's going to burst through the door and-" he stopped and put a hand over his mouth.

"you gonna be sick?" Mav rushed over, putting a hand on his shoulder, seeing Ice shake his head, "what?" 

Ice wiped his eyes, still shaking his head, "it's nothing." 

"do you want some space?" 

"no," he pulled Maverick in and buried his face in his stomach, "I don't want space."

"ok," Mav ran his fingers through his hair, "no space it is. we're officially making a pilot sandwich." 

"I don't think we'll all fit in the tub," Slider came back and picked Ice up like he weighed nothing, "but once you're warmed up we can all crawl into bed and hold you." 

"ok," Ice's voice was small, clearly tired and vulnerable, "just don't leave me." 

"no one's going anywhere," Mav came with them to the bathroom and turned the water off when the tub was filled, "i'm going in there with you, and I promise I won't let go of you until you want me to." 

Slider had told Maverick that pressure was sometimes really helpful when he was panicking about his father. He needed to stay grounded and aware that he was with someone he knew and trusted. Mav had questioned whether touching would freak him out, especially in a hug where he might not be able to see fully. Slider was quick to mention that Ice knew their scent, sound of their heartbeat, and a whole lot more that made them easily identifiable; down to their footsteps and shadows. Their touch was the opposite of what he feared. It was what he craved and needed.

Mav got into the tub and held Ice as he laid in the tub, closing his eyes as the hot water soothed his goosebumped skin, "better?" 

"yeah," Ice nodded before tensing up and putting his hands over his ears when something loud thunked outside.

Slider went to the small window and noticed their trashcan blew over in the wind. Thankfully it was empty, "just the trash, it's ok." 

"hey, no one's going to hurt you again," Mav held Ice tight, "he's never going to hurt you again. We won't let him, ok?" 

Ice nodded, before swallowing and speaking, "yeah.. i know.. i'm ok." 

"you're not, and that's ok too," Mav gently ran his fingers over some of Ice's scars, "these are the last scars anyone will ever put on you, ok? Unless it some life saving surgery, but you get my point." 

"I know what you mean," Ice kissed Mav's neck, "I'm sorry i'm so tense." 

"Being sick is a tough thing for you and your mental health," Mav kissed his forehead, "it's ok. We've got you. Everything's going to be ok." 

"yeah, I know," Ice closed his eyes again and tried to relax, listening to Mav's heartbeat, "it's ok... it's ok." 

This last story hit my right in the feels! It was so good and I love how Mac and slider always know just what Ice needs and are there for him always. It melted my heart and has renewed my energy for my 12 hour shift today. This is definitely one I’m going to reread so many times it’s probably insane. Amazing job as always! (Also I may be a little spotty at replying to this thread in these upcoming weeks. I got some not so great medical news so that’s about to keep me very busy)

6 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

This last story hit my right in the feels! It was so good and I love how Mac and slider always know just what Ice needs and are there for him always. It melted my heart and has renewed my energy for my 12 hour shift today. This is definitely one I’m going to reread so many times it’s probably insane. Amazing job as always! (Also I may be a little spotty at replying to this thread in these upcoming weeks. I got some not so great medical news so that’s about to keep me very busy)

Thank you for reading! i'm so glad you liked it XOXO! I'm sorry you got some not great news. If you ever need to talk, i'm always here for you! Just let me know. (and if you want to send me a request because you're having a bad day. You get priority baby. You and @Mygyn have given me so much support and love that even if i don't have request going, feel free. I owe you two a lot. I probably wouldn't continue this as fervently as I do without yall.)

Bigots 

Trigger warning: Homophobia

Slider had just come out of the bathroom at the bar on base, just in time to see someone angrily walk towards Ice, spin him around and deck him hard enough to knock him to the floor. Instantly, Slider saw red and raced over, barely aware that people were jumping out of his way, finally reaching the man and deadlifting the man, pinning him hard against the wall. He had thrown him so hard that pictures fell off the wall and shattered. 

Mav had run towards Ice and helped him to sit up, doing his best to shield Ice from seeing what Slider was doing.

"what the fuck was that?" Slider didn't yell, but got really close to the man's face, hands squeezing hard enough to leave bruises, finding satisfaction in the man's pain. 

The man, having no self preservation, laughed and said, "I don't like f*gs in my bar." 

Slider mentally blacked out, not really realizing what he was doing. He dropped the man, took a step back, and punched the guy so hard, his head hit the wall, and he fell to the floor, unconscious. 

"Sli!" Mav yelled at him, genuinely shocked, having no idea what the guy had said, but was only concerned for Slider's well being; afraid he'd get jumped by someone else, and that fact that Ice was shutting down mentally, "Slider, come here."

Thankfully, no one at the bar seemed to care about the unconscious man's existence and just threw the guy out without a care in the world. Slider even got some compliments and even some girls fawning over his muscles. He was vaguely aware of the bartender muttering that it was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. Maybe later he'd find that complimentary, but right now all he could think about was Ice was still on the ground. 

Mav helped Ice stand up, watching Ice wince as people came to see if he was ok, even a woman holding an ice pack towards him. Mav took the ice and thanked her, heart breaking when Ice winced as Mav moved to touch his face, "it's just Ice. it's just me, its ok." 

"We need to go," Slider moved to grab Ice's arm, but stopped when Ice flinched away from him. 

Suddenly Ice was leaving the bar without either of them, ignoring all the worried calls from Maverick.

Slider just stared at his hands, noticing the redness from where he hit that guy.

His hand started shaking and maverick quickly took it, "come on," Mav led him out of the bar and frowned, "You did what you had to. That guy was an asshole." 

"I don't care about him," Slider left the bar and tried not to start crying, "I made Ice flinch." 

"woah, hey no," Mav pulled Slider towards him, making sure he could see his face, "his flinching had nothing to do with us. He's still in shock from being attacked. He's not afraid of us. He just needs to calm down a little." 

"no," Slider shook his head, "no, the fear in his eyes.. he's never looked at me like that." 

"I don't think Ice really knew it was you," he took Slider's hurt hand and kissed it, "he started dissociating the second he hit the floor. I don't think he'd recognize his own reflection." 

Slider nodded, looking around, "where did he go?" 

As if answering him, they could both hear someone throwing up on the other side of the bar, in the bushes. They both sprinted towards the noise, seeing Ice holding a tree trunk like it was the only thing holding him up, emptying what little he had eaten all day. 

"oh, honey," Mav slowly walked towards him, "baby? Can you hear me?" 

Ice nodded, face turning slightly, showing the both of them that he'd been crying, "I can't handle being touched right now, Mav." 

"ok, I won't touch you," Mav was relieved to hear a full sentence, "Can I come closer?" 

"In a minute," Ice spit into the bushes.

"still nauseous?" Mav looked back towards Slider, seeing that he was still very far away, not moving an inch and wringing his hands the way Ice does when he's nervous.

"no," Ice put his forehead against the tree trunk, "dizzy." 

Now that Mav could really hear him, he noticed his breathing was labored, "honey, you're hyperventilating. That's what's making you dizzy." 

"I can't breathe," Ice sounded so broken and scared that Mav said fuck the rules and ran to hold him, feeling Ice slump as he got more disoriented. 

"shit," Mav looked over at Sli, "Ron get over here, I think he's passing out." 

Slider hesitated but eventually ran over, taking Ice's now limp body from Mav and sitting on the ground with Ice against his chest, "just breathe, you're ok. Just breathe," Slider was rubbing Ice's chest, trying to get him to stop hyperventilating before he really lost consciousness, "you need to breathe, Tom."

Slider wasn't expecting Ice to grab his hand and squeeze as hard as he was right now. He expected Ice to fight him, not wanting him touching him, but instead it was like he was begging for the safety of his arms, "ok, i'm right here," He wrapped his arms around Ice and kissed his head, instantly feeling Ice calm down, tears falling down his cheeks. 

Mav knelt down and put some pressure on Ice's legs, wanting ice to feel like he was safe from all angles, "you're doing so great." He took Ice's hand as he realized he was scratching at a scar on his wrist from his father, "hey no, he's not here. It's just us." 

It took almost 10 minutes before Ice really calmed down, Ice exterior coming back, his eyes seeing everything and nothing at the same time.

"ok," Mav saw the look and stood up, "time to go home." 

Ice stood up, not saying a word and just looking mentally exhausted.

"Do you want some Ice first?" Mav looked at the redness on his face that was starting to swell. 

Ice shook his head and waited for Mav to move before following him to the car. 

Slider was right behind him, close enough that ice could see and hear all of his movements, but not close enough were Ice would feel like he was in his personal space. 

As they got to their car, the guy who hit Ice had clearly come to and was looking at Ice with fury, "fuck you!" 

Ice just stopped walking and held up a hand when Slider was about to go after him again. Instead, Ice walked towards the man, eyes full of Icy fire that scared a good chunk of the Navy, and quite frankly, gave Maverick quite the hard on. This time, it was Ice's turn to pin the guy against the wall. But, Ice didn't need to touch him. He just cornered the man, using the guy's fear against him. Ice's hands were behind his back, having no intention of using physical violence.

The guy looked ready to piss himself, staring right into Ice's eyes like he was the Ghost Rider and was reliving all of his sins, "I'm sorry-" 

Ice just raised a brow, stepping so close he could feel his breath against his neck, "You use violence and angry words to try to gain power that you and I both know you don't have." He bent close to his ear whispering, "you're a coward." 

"I'm.. not." 

"There's not one else here but us," Ice stood back up straight, "you've never felt powerful, have you? So you catch people off guard in a bar, needing alcohol to bring you the courage you so clearly lack. You're scared." 

"I"m not scared of some f*g" 

"oh, you're terrified of me," Ice looked like he was seeing into his soul, "It's easy to use words of hate to try to disguise your own fear. You can't get anyone to have sex with you without paying for it, so you resort to being angry with anyone who can." He stepped closer, now really in his personal space, knee dangerously close to this man's crotch, "You find me attractive, don't you." 

"I"m not-"

"That's why you singled me out," Ice nodded, "you don't know how to deal with your own feelings, to afraid to come out yourself, and instead of buying me a drink, you lash out. Hoping that in hitting me, you're really hitting yourself. You're projecting. You see me as what you want to be. You want to be loved, be open, be gay. So you're hitting yourself. I find that very pathetic." 

The guy was actually crying.

"Go talk to a therapist instead of picking fights. You can't hold your own." With that Ice moved away and went back to his boyfriends.

"What did you say to him?"Mav was looking a bit too pleased to see the guy cry.

"I just told him what he needed to hear," he took Slider's injured hand and kissed it, "Thank you for protecting me." 

"you're not mad?" 

Ice actually smiled, "never." 

Slider visible relaxed.

"I'm sorry I scared you," Ice moved closer and kissed Slider in front of the guy who was still crying, now sitting on the floor, "I love you." 

"I love you too, so much." 

"can we go before I have to fight his guy next?" Mav unlocked the car, "I think we've screwed this guy up enough as it is."

"fine," Ice got into the car and put his shades on.

"that's going to be a bad shiner if we don't ice that," Slider got in next to Ice and wrapped an arm around him, "I'm glad you're ok." 

"I'm ok," he rested his head against Slider's shoulder, "one day I won't need those calm down sessions, but until then. I appreciate your patience with me." 

"always, baby," Mav started the car and drove away, "I don't know if this is too soon or not, but what you did to that guy was really hot." 

"Mitchell!" Slider rolled his eyes.

"it's ok," Ice rubbed Slider's leg, "I know you like it too." 

"In my defense," Slider kissed his forehead, "Everything you do turns me on." 

"you really are insatiable," Mav chimed in, turning on some music, "I think it might be best if we just call it a night. You still look shaken up, Ice." 

"yeah," Ice shrugged, "my body can't decide if i'm angry or scared or sad.. I just feel... conflicted." 

"well, whatever happens," Slider kissed his bruised eye, "we will be here to help you through it." 

"I know," Ice leaned into Slider's kiss, "my face hurts." 

"yeah," Slider sighed, "he really got you good." 

"bastard had a ring on, that doesn't count," Mav chimed in.

"So did I." 

"yeah, but you deadlifted that asshole. I think we all knew in that bar that you could have popped his head off with one punch if you weren't holding back." 

"That would have been something," Ice kissed Slider's shoulder.

"anything for my man," Slider squeezed Ice slightly, frowning as he noticed something, "damn, I think the ring cut you a bit." 

"we can clean it up at home," ice shrugged, "am I getting blood on your shirt?" 

"no," Slider took a tissue and held it against the cut, wanting to see if it was still bleeding or coagulated, "it's not bleeding any more." 

"That's good," Mav pulled into their driveway, "I cant believe we didn't notice you were bleeding." 

"We were all a bit preoccupied at the time," Ice was the first out of the car, "I want a shower. Are you two coming?" 

"Babe," Mav got out of the car and was already taking off his shirt, "if I ever say no to that. Shoot me."