• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

Looking for any and all clips of Breebunn sneezing. I know of these two: 

And there were a couple I knew of that have been made private :( but if there are any others (maybe even on a different site or something) please let me know. She has the besttttt sneezes!

On 10/31/2018 at 8:35 AM, ilikesneezes2000 said:

And there were a couple I knew of that have been made private :( but if there are any others (maybe even on a different site or something) please let me know. She has the besttttt sneezes!

There are a few more at the end of this video 

On 10/20/2018 at 8:42 PM, mikepate13 said:

It’s been awhile since I’ve seen this video online and it was a favorite of mine. Does anyone still know if it’s around? It was a brunette making herself sneeze. She would be considered very attractive. I believe she was in her room. Someone posted parts of the video on Instagram but I can’t recall what the actual video was called or if it still exists. I left a link below. If anyone can help me, it would be much appreciated  

https://www.instagram.com/p/ehn7o7q6Qv/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pcj3xl4i15az

Yeah I have it but I cant put it on a post because it says it's too large. (Srry I'm new I dont really know how stuff works)

On 10/31/2018 at 12:35 PM, ilikesneezes2000 said:

Here's a compilation I gathered together today since I had some spare time: https://youtu.be/158IwiQl44c

I would rather have been able to upload it on this site since YouTube seems a bit... public, but due to the size limitation this was impossible. I don't really want my account associated with this so if someone with more confidence wanted to download it and reupload it on their channel, please do.

On another note, she has a cold and is generally sniffly in her latest few videos on twitch which may be of interest to some people.

3 hours ago, KSC said:

Here's a compilation I gathered together today since I had some spare time: https://youtu.be/158IwiQl44c

I would rather have been able to upload it on this site since YouTube seems a bit... public, but due to the size limitation this was impossible. I don't really want my account associated with this so if someone with more confidence wanted to download it and reupload it on their channel, please do.

On another note, she has a cold and is generally sniffly in her latest few videos on twitch which may be of interest to some people.

Omg thank you sooo much! I’ll definitely be saving that next time I get on the computer.

Thanks, KSC! Her sneezes are actually even improving, if that's possible. 

If wondering if anyone has any for Red, Right, and True? At one point there were a few clips of her floating around. Can't remember what she was previously called. On Twitter @ EllyMaye

On 11/1/2018 at 5:36 PM, mikepate13 said:

What about the name of the video? Perhaps it’s still on YouTube? Otherwise, any way for you to upload it on a YouTube?  

Also so would be cool if someone could help. 

I just uploaded it here.   https://youtu.be/2NaeEK1TXUs

I'll delete it in about a week

• 2 weeks later...

Hi wondering if anyone has any clips of the following celebrities sneezing:

Caroline Flack 

Alesha Dixon

Tulisa

Kelly Rowland

If anyone has any of anymore female celebrities and could post it privately to YouTube or something that would be great. I was also looking for Nvpmakeuplover sneeze compilation. She was an old youtuber.

I'm looking for dangmattsmith, he's a YouTuber, I've been watching his videos for a few months now and I've been wondering if there are any sneezes from him cause I haven't found any yet.

not sure if correct thread but I'm looking for an anime that has a lot of female sneezing throughout :) any recommendations? thanks! 

Yep, err I’m looking for Joel Mc Hale alias the actor that starred as Jeff Winger in the series Community. Does anyone know if there’s some sneezing stuff about him out there? Fiction, clips, references anything?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, mikepate13 said:

Guess I’ll ask again but I’m not trying to be desperate. 

Does anybody have a big compilation of Emily June sneezes? There’s like a 30 second video on YouTube but I know she sneezed a lot more. 

I don’t sorry man

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can find the video of this curly haired girl who had a sneezing fit while wresting with a teddy bear in her room? SFHOF had it on his channel. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, mikepate13 said:

Anyone know where I could find that old taylormade video with all the models sneezing. It was like a preview for the studio? It used to be on YouTube under many names. 

I googled "sneezing beauties" and look what came up first:

Enjoy :)

There was this video on Youtube from a few years ago, which made it to compilations of long lost channels like "sneezofag" and others. It was a video of a girl out in the open (in a field or in the woods) having a pretty powerful allergy attack. The video starts with the girl sneezing a couple of times, before saying- "definitely an allergy pill that works". She sneezes a couple more times throughout the video. Does anyone know what that video was called, and if it's still on Youtube?

5 hours ago, liluzivert said:

Does anyone have anything for Paul Wesley or The Hodgetwins

There’s a bunch of Hodge Twins sneezes out there, I don’t have a complete list (was @ukrsneeze working on one at some point?) but for instance there’s a sneeze at the start here:

https://youtu.be/Zfr1aKkbn_g

And one near the end here:

https://youtu.be/9MoG92uPB7s

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the 'celluloid sneezing' group still active? I've applied for membership multiple times to no avail. If not, is it possible to access the Mediafire folders where the clips are hosted?

I’m pretty sure all the media fire links are still active, even if something new hasn’t been posted in a long time.

Does anyone have anything saved from the youtuber nvmakeuplover? I remember a compilation a while back, but it and her original videos have since been taken down

On 2/2/2019 at 10:21 PM, normandy said:

@Pseudosneeze would you know how to access these links? Since I'm not a member I don't think I can access them

Perhaps through a PM, if you’re able.