Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

jp8olx.png

That moment when you're playing a zombie survival game and faced with a tough choice..:whistle2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

8 minutes ago, HauntingHowlmes said:

jp8olx.png

That moment when you're playing a zombie survival game and faced with a tough choice..:whistle2:

Hmmm, there should be a short story/drabble about this. Badly having to sneeze while trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. Sounds fun. Anyone up to this? I can't write zombie apocalypses. :lol: 

Being in class and hearing a guy sneeze, only to quickly turn your head to your right at your crush, hoping it was him, but then realizing it wasn't and hoping your crush doesn't think you're crazy for suddenly looking at him when you heard a sneeze that sounded like his but wasn't. :blush: 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
1 minute ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

Hmmm, there should be a short story/drabble about this. Badly having to sneeze while trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. Sounds fun. Anyone up to this? I can't write zombie apocalypses. :lol: 

That's not a bad idea! I might give it a go! I also happened to choose the wrong answer (Try to sneeze) for that question and ended up losing morale and then dying shortly after that for anyone wondering. xD 

2 minutes ago, HauntingHowlmes said:

That's not a bad idea! I might give it a go! I also happened to choose the wrong answer (Try to sneeze) for that question and ended up losing morale and then dying shortly after that for anyone wondering. xD 

Lol, well wouldn't we all say, "Try to sneeze," though? Sounds like we'd all lose. :lol:  And thanks. I'll look for it if you write it

When you hear a celebrity you admire or a person in general that you find attractive, sneeze and you dont like it so you get upset #fetishproblems

On 2017-10-17 at 10:17 PM, HauntingHowlmes said:

jp8olx.png

Again, off topic as well, but... "snort spicy food" costs "2 foods"?! How huge is that nose? Also... WHY?! Hahaha :') 

5 hours ago, MeScary said:

Off topic, but what game is this :whistling1:

Death Road to Canada! It's a very frustrating game solely because of all the randomly generated events like zombie sieges, bandits, etc. but if you like a good challenge then I highly recommend it! :) 

3 hours ago, aFraid said:

Again, off topic as well, but... "snort spicy food" costs "2 foods"?! How huge is that nose? Also... WHY?! Hahaha :') 

Ironically when you pick that option you only open a bag of 'spicy chips' and inhale which causes you to sneeze into the bag so I'm not sure why it's 2 food instead of just one and why they call it snorting when you're really just sniffing the spices.. xD 

1 hour ago, HauntingHowlmes said:

Death Road to Canada! It's a very frustrating game solely because of all the randomly generated events like zombie sieges, bandits, etc. but if you like a good challenge then I highly recommend it! :) 

Ah, thank you!

When your male friend sneezed next to you and you started to think about some hot situations you could spend with him....he's your friend nothing more and it's  just awkwarbut you're trying to act like nothing happened #fetishproblems

Or when you have a crush on someone but you've never seen him sneeze before and when you finally did you're disappointed and he stopped to be your crush and then you  remember that it's all happened because of sneeeeeeze ;__; #fetishproblems

When you are reading vanilla/muggle fanfiction, press Ctrl + F to search for "snee," get a couple results and are excited ---- then realize all the results are the word "sneer." OTL ... #fetishproblems

Having a conversation at work with a co worker. Their phone goes off and their ring tone is... wait for it... sneezing!!! (Over and over and over) WTF!?! 

:jawdrop: 

But you're cool. :whistle: (You hope. :blush: )

5 hours ago, Slithery Creepy Wyrm said:

Having a conversation at work with a co worker. Their phone goes off and their ring tone is... wait for it... sneezing!!! (Over and over and over) WTF!?! 

YEAH!

being friends with a person for over two years and they NEVER sneezed and then they move away and you'll just be stuck imagining how it would've sounded!! no... I'm not sour, I don't miss him... *Wow that went dark real quick*

• 2 weeks later...

when my friend sneezes are very wet, and his nose blows are very gunky

my friend (n) he has some bad allergies he allergic to test (mostly math) Every math test we have he sneezes about 4 times but this time! oh this time! he sneezed not 4, not 6 but......24 times! yeah twenty four there really loud and.....hot! I couldn't think straight, I couldn't talk because when ever he'd say sorry or thank you his voice was clouded with congestion

His voice was so congested today, he soaked 5 tissues in arrow! it drove me crazy, I couldn't look him in the eye, I couldn't help but stare at his red nose #fetishproblems  

• 3 weeks later...
On 11.10.2017 at 3:04 PM, MysteryGirl said:

Oh my goodness! My bio teacher just went over this and I was about to post the same exact thing here!

Yay :D! I found a soulmate, for this particular #fetishproblem :razz:.

When you can't find anything at all on your celebrity crush. No sneezing, no shown or even mentioned illness, not even vanilla fics where they're sick.

When you're in the car, standing still at a traffic light, with hubby and he laughingly tells you to look over to the guy in the car next to yours who is very obviously enjoying his music but what catches your interest is that very nice nose. I bet that nose would produce very nice sneezes. I bet it would look even nicer with a little red tinge to it. What? Ummm... right... haha, funny...!

OK this is gong to make me seem like a really bad person....but when you start seeing a guy and you're not sure you're that into him, and then he gets a cold with a LOT of sneezing and things happen, and when he gets better and you realize he is so not right for you and end it, and he is like "but there was really something there!" And you cannot explain yourself....

On 11/28/2017 at 8:55 AM, superimmunegirl said:

OK this is gong to make me seem like a really bad person....but when you start seeing a guy and you're not sure you're that into him, and then he gets a cold with a LOT of sneezing and things happen, and when he gets better and you realize he is so not right for you and end it, and he is like "but there was really something there!" And you cannot explain yourself....

Heheh...I can relate too much to this. Except without the actually in a relationship part. I was just friends with this guy, and when I heard him sneeze (FIVE TIMES IN A ROW when I was walking next to him, and he even said quickly before the last, "Oh, here comes another one" melts*)...dang, I immediately noticed all his incredible looks *cough* and sneezes. *cough* What? I didn't say anything. Anyway, so then I started crushing on him. So much so that my one friend started shipping the two of us and even made us a ship name. And I thought about him and how good-looking he was so much that I had a few dreams about him. I liked him until I found out (when I told him I liked him, mind you) that he already had a girlfriend. But we're still best friends, and I still adore those sneezes when I get to hear them. And now I'm crushing on his brother, who looks quite like him and has the same sneezes. 😅 #fetishproblems

On 28/11/2017 at 2:55 PM, superimmunegirl said:

:mf_laughbounce3: That's where you say something to the amount of "honey you looked like you really needed taking care of, but now you're all better, so goodbye " (*who ever said I had a H/C addiction?*)

When the girl you're in a very new relationship with sneezes and you become so incredibly insecure about whether you should say bless you and if so how you should say it and at the end you're just convinced she knows #sneezefetishproblems

When your friend is messing around on your phone and going through a few apps, and you're terrified they'll find your WIP fetish fics and you can't think of any excuses if they do.

When you think your crush on your best friend has passed but then you get a closer look at his nose, and then he sneezes again and you get reminded that, yep, you are still crushing on him.....