Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I did it! It wasn't the shortest 2 hour lesson. Attention spans are really, really not long. But, I at least did a couple of things that I feel good about.

I did get the students to remember a **couple** things from the story. They liked repeating some of the story parts back to me (I did it with a little bit of a "beat" to it, and kept my voice really soft so that they had to really listen to repeat it back). I was also pleased that a couple of the boys who had a very difficult time- (one kept pushing down his desk). I **did** get to be sitting for parts of the lesson. And even participating. smile emoticon No one got hurt. and all but *one* student (who was out for almost the entire lesson for extra help) shook my hand on my way out (I had told them "Pleasure to meet you." on my way out as they were having snack).

I feel pretty at peace with this. I was one of the top 4 candidates for the job. So there are 3 left to have their teaching interviews. I should know sometime next week either way.

Congrats
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww!!! :hug: :hug: thanks Nola and Arty. :D

I'm proud that I did my best, so even if it wasn't quite enough for this particular job. It was definitely outside my experience, but they were good kidlets. Just have a tough time with things.

Guillermo del Toro is working on a film adaptation of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. Noice. :zippy:

That's very cool and I didn't even know about this book, I think I'll have to get it. It seems to have some great artwork.

Guillermo del Toro is working on a film adaptation of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. Noice. :zippy:

That's very cool and I didn't even know about this book, I think I'll have to get it. It seems to have some great artwork.

There's I believe 3 books in the series. All fun little jump scare stories but the art is what sells it. It's amazing and many times freaked me out more than the story itself. Looking forward to Del Toro's spin on it.

There's I believe 3 books in the series. All fun little jump scare stories but the art is what sells it. It's amazing and many times freaked me out more than the story itself. Looking forward to Del Toro's spin on it.

Love the illustrations!

Sophie got a late Christmas present today that her mom totally forgot about and found again now! It was even better because it was so unexpected! (For those of you wondering what it is... it's fuzzy pj pants. And they're really comfortable.) :)

I did it! It wasn't the shortest 2 hour lesson. Attention spans are really, really not long. But, I at least did a couple of things that I feel good about.

I did get the students to remember a **couple** things from the story. They liked repeating some of the story parts back to me (I did it with a little bit of a "beat" to it, and kept my voice really soft so that they had to really listen to repeat it back). I was also pleased that a couple of the boys who had a very difficult time- (one kept pushing down his desk). I **did** get to be sitting for parts of the lesson. And even participating. smile emoticon No one got hurt. and all but *one* student (who was out for almost the entire lesson for extra help) shook my hand on my way out (I had told them "Pleasure to meet you." on my way out as they were having snack).

I feel pretty at peace with this. I was one of the top 4 candidates for the job. So there are 3 left to have their teaching interviews. I should know sometime next week either way.

Wow, that's awesome tma! *sending you good vibes and good luck* :heart::)

I FINALLY HAVE PROJECT MIRAI DX.

:D

(Also bought my brother a Yoshi plush. Can't wait to see the look on his face.)

My mom gave me sheet music to Spamalot. I am now spending the whole night playing lovely Python-ey songs. :wub: This makes me very happy. :lol:

Just got off the phone with the sweetest, most awkward health insurance guy. He stumbled over nearly everything and flirted so cutely. I hate health insurance and I don't understand it - but he made my night! I'm going to now assume that my voice is sexy and feel vain about myself! :D

FINALLY! Finally, the house is being closed on today! After months and months of flaky buyers and bank delays this will finally be over! :)

I made a friend! A really good friend! Going to his house and him walking me home, we talked the whole time and I can tell that this is gonna be great. I didn't realize how badly I needed a new friend, I'm so satisfied I could cry.

I'll admit I kinda like bubble tea now.

Woot! Bubble tea is the best! I spend far too much time trying to get my friends to try it. :P

I had an exam yesterday and I didn't panic or start crying while I was doing the paper, which I'm really happy about! I didn't have any complete disasters (I don't think!), either, which was a relief! :laugh: Now spending my time catching up with Steven Universe and youtube...

Edited by MaiMai

I had a good day today! I went to therapy, then picked up my friend and we drove to my piercer so I could finally have my philtrum pierced. I just really love interacting with my piercer - he's so no-nonsense and chill. I want to befriend him outside of the shop. :lol:

Philtrum piercing hurt like the devil, but now I don't even feel it at all, and it looks really good. I'm super happy with it. :zippy:

I had a good day today! I went to therapy, then picked up my friend and we drove to my piercer so I could finally have my philtrum pierced. I just really love interacting with my piercer - he's so no-nonsense and chill. I want to befriend him outside of the shop. :lol:

Philtrum piercing hurt like the devil, but now I don't even feel it at all, and it looks really good. I'm super happy with it. :zippy:

Aww, just here to empathize... when you just want to friend with someone but you know them in a different context so you're not sure how to go about interacting with them on a more casual level without making it awkward.

Just loaded up on groceries in preparation for the snow storm on Friday! Bring it! I'm looking forward to lounging around in my pajamas all weekend... not that that's any different from a typical weekend in the mousehole.