• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, gingerdean said:

Rogue One is finally on Amazon!! Movie night tonight :D

Well it appears I have a date with Diego Luna. 

Just now, Chanel_no5 said:

I'm happy to find out that horsey behaved really well when she was filling in at the riding school tonight, and that the girl riding felt so safe with her that she dared to ride without leader although it was only her second lesson. I'm so proud! :heart: (especially since madame horse had a bout of crazy yesterday and spent ten minutes straight running around and bucking and kicking... :lol: )

Maybe she knew about the lesson and wanted to get all her energy out ahead of time? :razz:

Got a drive by hug from a friend on skype who I hadn't talked to in a while since he's been busy with work. ^^

2 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

ATTACK ON TITAN SEASON 2 BABY

AYOOOOOOOO :dancesequence:

Spent the day mentoring high schoolers building electric cars and then went for a bicycle ride even though the bike is not finished.  Who needs brakes anyway? :P

1 hour ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

When you have the best RP partner :hug::heart:

SAME. I have the best RP partner in the universe ever. My life would honestly not be the same without it :heart: 

27 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

SAME. I have the best RP partner in the universe ever. My life would honestly not be the same without it :heart: 

QFT. I lucked out as my last one was pretty awesome too. For someone who doesn't RP that often I definitely hit the jackpot. It's fun to do. :D

28 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

This is such a coincidence because I ALSO have the best RP partner in the universe ever~ QwQ And I am the luckiest lady in the world to have her >w>

(I'm going to let you guess which one in this gif is supposed to be me LOL)

Related image  

2 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

When you have the best RP partner :hug::heart:

Oooh, me too. (or four :P ))

Made progress yesterday in my Korean homework. Now onto the hard part.

Really making progress in Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns

Walked a little over a mile yesterday.

Caught  shiny Venomoth in Pokemon X in the friend safari yesterday. 

On 3/28/2017 at 4:25 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

Actually, I think she did. For real. She has done that several times before, the day before acting as therapy horse or going on lessons. And the day after doing something with kids or disabled people, she tends to be very pleased and almost contemplative. It is an unusually intelligent and communicative horse, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if she understands it when I tell her what's expected of her.

It's only me she thinks she can treat as she pleases, but hey, we're family...! :lol: 

I've totally ridden horses before who are total angels when a beginner's on their back, but then they act up with me since they figure out I know what I'm doing. Mares in particular can get so goofy about trying their willpower against yours. 

My happiness was a horse thing too, so this is perfect timing! I gave my girl a super hard workout today, and while there were definite times where she was NOT pleased (she may have thrown in a tiny buck...) she did really, really well. AND my friend that started training her rode her for the first time since Jan/Feb, and she said she could really tell how much progress I've made with her :heart: 

When the anxiety attack you've been feeling all day (all week really) finally hits and the only person you want to talk to is unavailable but you actually manage to talk yourself down.  Kinda odd thing to happy about but SHIT I feel better now.

ME KAZE can i have my attack and get it over with please 

Citizens rejoice! Your Lord and Master stands on high...

tumblr_ky9tsrNr8p1qa1jyg.gif

JOHN SIMM RETURNS AS THE MASTER!!!

Omg I hope he meets Missy.

I am completely blown away by the sheer amount of people at the love and light manifestation, and the sea of flowers and candles. It gives me hope. :heart: 

My day my life for once is good all around and its nice

I'm on day one of a four day weekend!  I have so much time to get stuff done!  First I'm gonna clean the bathroom and then I'm gonna cut the grass...lol jk I'm gonna sit here at my computer eating hot cross buns and drinking Monster and not feel one bit guilty about it.  Other days can be for behaving like a responsible adult.  Today is just for me.  Oh yes.  :)