Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Had fun at Comic Con last weekend/this past weekend and got Care Bear Merchandise, 4 coin purses, and a book! She even got the book signed by the author. That's CLN's first signed book. :) 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I FINISHED MY EVERYTHING I DONT HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TILL THE 21 FIRST YEEEEEEEES

57 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

It's national book lovers day :heart:

REALLY THATS A THING YAY

An extremely negative person just willingly removed themselves from my social circle with no prompting on anybody's part. Thank fuck.

I have been floating through today just so utterly tired as usual, have a headache as usual, just wondering when the workload is going to ease up and give me a break...as usual...

And then my employer hands me an unexpected cash bonus completely out of the blue as a thank you for my hard work.  I have never been so speechless and touched. 

I've managed to go several hours without a coughing fit!! Seems like this crap is finally letting go of me! :dancesequence:

On 8.8.2017 at 2:56 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Watching s2 of Sherlock which I think is my fave. Between the palace scene, The Woman, Moriarty and that cliffhanger ending, just watching it makes me happy.

"Here to see the Queen?"

*Mycroft walks in*

"Oh, apparently, yes."

:rofl:

Thanks for reminding me that I, too, am in desperate need of a Sherlock rewatch. ^_^

Oh, should I say something personal and on-topic, too? My internship is going pretty well, and I have a lot of hope for the future. I feel like I've learned a lot over the past year, and it feels good. <3

Just did a quick test of my Black Widow cosplay with everything all together and I'm REALLY happy with it.  Feckers that made it made it way too big (after being sent my precise measurements) and I had to take the whole thing in but now I don't feel like such a cop out for buying my costume this year.  Technically I did sew parts of it.   Technically.  And now it fits pretty damn well!

The extra bits for the EL Wire I want to sew onto it came today so I have the option to do that this evening.

Holy hell, looking in the mirror in my costume I felt confident about my body and looks in the first time in...um...ever.

Got a call for an audition a little while ago there and I'm always on a major high when that happens.  I love the excitement of preparing.  I live for it.

Didn't think I was doing so good trying to learn Russian but for some weird reason I got a business e-mail in Russian today and actually read it and understood the entire thing bar one phrase with minimal difficulty so I'm pretty pleased with myself there.  (Just thank goodness I don't have to attempt to reply!!!)

When something you wrote hit a milestone and you're still in disbelief anyone read it in the first place.  My heart is happy.

I learned they're selling 35th Anniversary Edition Mini Care Bears Plushes at  Toys R' Us. The following photos are not mine. The best part? Share Bear has her original tummy symbol/belly badge and they all have their original kiss curl. He's not in these pictures, but I hope there's a Grumpy Bear, too. The Bears shown are Cheer Bear (2), Funshine Bear, Tenderheart Bear, and Share Bear. I totally want them all, especially Share Bear and (if he exists) Grumpy Bear.

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: food

Found some killer video editing software for free and am currently not quite halfway through doing my first animation meme! I'm pretty dang stoked right now! :D 

1 hour ago, batmansgirl said:

FINALLY STARTING MY LUCIFER/SPN FIC

OOO LUCI? THAT SOUNDS AMAZING.

Edited by CeruleanBlue
Edited because I can't read.

Still smiling from ear to ear after visiting my favorite family yesterday. They seem to have picked up some new friends since I left and it warms my heart to know they've got some good people taking care of them.

I made a croissant at work today and it was perfectly curved, so when I served it it made the shape of a smiley face on the plate with the things of jam/butter for the eyes :rofl:

I got really excited and made my co-worker come and see but I think he was just confused. :lol:

I SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY WITH MY BESTIE MARATHONING SPN AND IT WAS GLORIOUS NOW ON SEASON 3 EP 13 was on season 3 ep 1

Edited by batmansgirl

Beauty and the beast is playing at the drive in movie theatre tomorrow night.. perfect way to end a stressful week :) 

This Saturday there is a brewery about an hour away having their 21st anniversary party. I just started a new job that is very fun but challenging. Getting to unwind with a few drinks and good company is going to be awesome!

My custom made wand came yesterday and it's exactly what I wanted.